Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

FreeMichaels - Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 15 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

FreeMichaels - Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 15 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
FreeMichaels - Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 15 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
FreeMichaels - Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 15 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
FreeMichaels - Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 15 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
FreeMichaels - Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 15 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
FreeMichaels - Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 15 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
FreeMichaels - Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 15 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
EAW
Admin
EAW

Hailing From : Land of Elite

FreeMichaels - Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 15 Empty
PostDynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!)

FreeMichaels - Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 15 P2TjVPk

Here you can write promos about shows, Extremist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you. 
Back to top Go down
https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) :: Comments

Bhris Elite
Re: Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!)
Post October 6th 2015, 10:37 pm by Bhris Elite
I just want to apologize for what was said and done during the last time I was out here... Maybe I was bit over emotional and simply forgot who the hell I am and maybe people like Jack Ripley think it's okay to disrespect me.  See Jack I respect you I really have no reason to disrespect you well at least before I didn't.   You basically calling me untalented and tell me I don't win matches is pretty rude for someone who just joined the company.  I guess you're not aware of my talent and what I am capable of in the ring.  Maybe you are not aware of the people I defeated and pinned in that ring you will meet me and Eclipse in.  See I pinned a man named Carlos who has a long list of accolades in EAW and I also pinned a man by the name of TLA who is our current New Breed Champion and was Team Dynasty Captain.  So before you come out here say such ignorant things make sure you know the history behind it boy.

Listen Jack I am very good at my job.  Hell I'll go to great lengths and say I am the best at my job but yet idiots like you and whoever run this company fail to realize it.  Now they rather have comedians be the face of the company then actual TALENTED wrestlers.  No they rather have some long haired asshole with a huge tattoo on his arm that means absolutely nothing and the man who let Dynasty down in the first place be the man to be the face of this company.   Jack you're right about one thing though people from Brooklyn do send me E-Mails everyday and they always tell me how much they wished they would of believed in me back then, because now they realize how great I am.  Just like those folks back home soon these idiots who run Dynasty will realize how good I am.  However maybe it will take me leaving Dynasty and going to Showdown or Voltage then the people who run Dynasty will E-Mail me and tell me the same exact thing the folks back home are telling me. 
 So if people aren't tuning in to see me "Lose every week" then exactly what are they tuning in for? For you and you're partner? For TLA or Lucian Black? Maybe, in you're dreams kid but these people do tune in to see me do what I do best and no smart ass that isn't losing it's me putting on a show.   Jack me and Eclipse will never know the feeling of losing to nobodies because it simply won't happen and soon enough people will be saying the same thing you said to me.  " You're in the same position that we are, the only difference is we've been here for a week, and you've been here for like 20 years trying to make a name for yourself, and it still hasn't paid off."  Jack my guard won't be down against you and you're partner I will be ready for you and anything you may have in you're move set but I guarantee it won't be enough to take me nor Eclipse down... 
Jack Ripley2
Post October 6th 2015, 8:53 pm by Jack Ripley2
Well it seems like my opponent isn't giving us any respect. That's ok, when someone's guard is down like this, it makes it easier for someone to take advantage of the situation.. especially when those people you're disregarding are better than you to begin with. So is this what Dynasty is filled with? A whole bunch of people who have mommy and daddy issues crying over how shitty their lives are? Grown men that act like pre pubescent girls that throw temper tantrums when things don't go their way? I'm no scientist but I feel the way to be booked on a show is the actually be talented, and win matches? You know so people actually will pay money to see you. But apparently that's not the case with you Mr. "Elite". The odds have never been in your favor, I've watched Dynasty in the past for the betting ring, and everyone has made a lot of money off you. So you know what thank you, thank you for not quitting because you have made me a rich man. You're what we call a sure thing, it doesn't matter who you're facing because we know what the outcome will be. I can see why you're not very good at your job, it seems as though you have the intellect of a child. You feel you're just entitled to things based on the fact of where you came out of your moms vagina. You come out here and make excuses as to why to you lost; you let your guard down, no actually I think its just because you suck. Nobody gives a damn if you're from Brooklyn, people from Brooklyn probably email you every day to stop telling people that so they don't have to be embarrassed about that sad fact. I mean here you are begging to be put on a show, saying you want to be your hometown hero. Here's the thing, you don't ask to be a hero, you take that title; and the fact you're not your hometowns hero is pathetic. They should be proud of everything that you've accomplished no matter what, but they're not; that shows how little respect anyone has for you. Don't worry about ratings dropping, I'm sure people aren't tuning in to see you lose every week, its honestly so predicable. I'm pretty sure everyone favorite elitist can do what you do every night... lose; it's not hard, just lay down and let your opponent pin you, the sad part is you're actually trying to win, and aren't letting people win. Here's the difference between me and you, when I lose it's ok because Ill be getting money either way. I've got a lot of money to burn, so I can bet against myself and make a fortune. You on the other hand, are still trying to prove that you're actually good; I don't know if you're trying to prove it to everyone, or just yourself. Hey maybe if you say it enough it'll actually become true. How embarrassing will it be to you and Eclipse when you lose to us nobodies? Will that propel us to grander heights in the company? I really don't think so, how will someone, who is complaining about not being in House of Glass help the High Rollerz ascend? Face it, you're in the same position that we are, the only difference is we've been here for a week, and you've been here for like 20 years trying to make a name for yourself, and it still hasn't paid off. It feels like we're wrestling the nobodies, we're on the way up, and you're in the same spot that you've been for years. Go run along and tell your therapist about all the problems you have, and leave it off of Dynasty television because no one cares. So take care don't want to hurt your old bodies before our match, be careful getting out of bed and taking showers; y'know, things old people have trouble with, we'll see you on Dynasty. Odd's are you will see the start of something spectacular, and you can place your bets on that.
showster26
Post October 6th 2015, 8:39 pm by showster26
Dynasty Promo #1

PicPerfectMichaels has uploaded a video:

FreeMichaels - Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 15 1419805041

The video loads up to this image as Iggy Azalea's "Fancy" plays in the background.

Announcer: "It's the ShoutOut Show, Staring the one and inly "Picture Perfect" Marrrrrkkkk Michaelllllssssss!!!!!"

A sharply dressed Mark Michaels strolls into the frame, he's all smiles as the background music dies down a bit. 

Michaels:  "Hello my dear followers, thank you for joining, viewing, and most importantly liking the hottest show on all of social media, The Shout Out Show staring yours' truly.  So lets get down to it, First up this week we have a new Vixen's champ in Maddison who showed keen ability, and also a good head on her shoulders when she was able to take advantage of an opening, and pin Tarah one, two, three. Now I know some haters are out there saying "Blah, Blah, Blah Tarah got screwed"  but maybe Tarah would have had a bit more luck in her match last Friday, if she wouldn't have declined my follow request.  That folks is what they call Karma.

And now here's our Trending Moment of the week."

The Image is briefly replaced with a clip of Tyler Parker's elimination of Jaden Zaxaria.

Michaels: "HAHAHAHAH Man, this just gets funnier every time I watch it.  In fact lets roll it again."

The Clip plays again.

Michaels: "HAHA O.M.G. Look at that little leprechaun bounce, this is so worth a retweet."

Michaels takes a deep breath and composes himself

Michaels: "PHEW, I wish I could watch that all day.  But I suppose we've talked enoungh about last week for now.  Let's look forward to this Friday Night, when Live on Dynasty TV I once again get to show to all my followers in ST. Louis, and all around the world, just why I am the biggest star that Dynasty has ever been graced with Bar none.  Yes Dynasty's most Talent man take on not one, not two, but three opponents this week, because seriously no one man could ever compare to my perfection.

First there's Trent Yoder for what?  the eightieth time this year?  I''ve started to call Trent the HashTag Has-Been, Because I has benn beating him every time we've ever locked up.  I've beaten His bald ass up and down this great country of ours so many times, I'd say I'm living that movie Groundhog's Day.  Hell the only thing easier then beating Trent Yoder is...  Well damn, I can't think of a single thing, making Trent Yoder my bitch is the easiest thing imaginable.

Then we've got Regulator, what type of name is Regulator anyways?  Sounds like he's better suited to making sure the Propane in my brand new grill isn't leaking out.  I mean here's another trust funded asshole, who thinks that beating some goof in an open challenge means he should be sharing screen time with the man who if he was to show up across the street from Busch Stadium during the World Series, would have a stadium's worth of people rushing to get his autograph.  And the kicker is Mommy and Daddy didn't do jack to make it happen.

And how can't I talk about one spoiled Jackass, without talking about the other?  You know last week I challenged Angelo Brando to a Runway Battle, but he declined, Why?  Because he knew that he couldn't compete with me in Looks, just like he can't compete with me in the ring.  That's why he has to hide behind Ivy and Victoria's Skirts.  OH say girls, the next time you two are out and about on that arrogant prick's money, take a moment to stop at a Big 5, and buy a pair of balls to replace the one that are missing from between Angelo's legs. 

I can't wait for this Friday, I can't wait to beat these three loud mouth sons of bitches so bad, I send them back home with their tail's between their legs.  This Friday is Hashtag in the bag, so you three losers better just Picture THAT!"

1,000,024 users liked this

FADE TO BLACK
Bhris Elite
Post October 6th 2015, 2:15 am by Bhris Elite
Enough is enough...

I am getting tired of feeling like this...

I am getting sick and tired of it....

I let my guard down for a second and now look at me I'm not the one facing Brian Daniels, Jacob Senn is the one who will go on and lose to him... Out of everyone in this match he's the one who gets the opportunity to face him.  I want you guys to understand House of Glass is in MY hometown.  I was born and raised in Brooklyn and I refuse to not be scheduled in a match at all or just some regular match that means nothing.  In Brooklyn I must give my fans that I have in brooklyn something to remember.  I want to be the hometown hero.  See a lot has been pissing me off lately and now this just adds on and no I am not talking about the loss I won't dwell on that any longer.  I am talking about the fact that none of the bastards who you see on the Billboards or the posters for HOG even live in Brooklyn.  But yet me someone who is born and raised in Brooklyn is left off.  I mean it's really starting to make my blood boil.  I am Mr.200 Percent without me ratings are dropped.  So just imagine if I'm not even wrestling in my hometown! The guys running Dynasty must be brain dead.  What more do I have to do to make these fools realize I am as good as I say I am.  All of you want to talk about how cocky I am and how I have no reason to be.  WELL DAMN IT TELL ME WHEN YOU'RE FAVORITE "ELITIST" CAN DO WHAT I DO NIGHT IN AND NIGHT OUT! MYSELF AND THE REST OF THE ICONOMY ARE THE ONLY REAL ELITIST IN THE COMPANY! We had a new Vixens Champ crowned on Dynasty and it upsets me 100 percent Cailin wasn't the one who was crowned.  What more of an impact Iconomy got to make?

Do me and Eclipse have to go out there next week when we face those nobodies and completely dismantle them? I mean even if we did that I doubt it would be enough.  They would tell us to defeat some top notch names.  It's like nothing I do or the rest of the Iconomy does can satisfy you idiots.  Everyone is more entertained by some other group where the only true weapon is some big idiot telling everyone they must burn and some other zombie freak everyone thought was supposed to be dead.  See me and Eclipse face a tag team who will try to make a name for them selves this week.  They call themselves the "High Rollers".  They look to make a name out of themselves.  Well I guess it will have to wait another week.  Listen here "High Rollers" we aren't going to show any mercy.  Me and Eclipse have a point to prove this week.  We have to show how dominant we are and how good we are not just by ourselves but as a team.  Iconomy came together to make an impact and it seems like people have forgotten that so it's time we give them and everyone else a little reminder of what were really about.  We are the true High Rollers we are the real group everyone should be worried about and this week and every week after we show exactly why that is...
showster26
Post October 2nd 2015, 9:52 pm by showster26
Dynasty Promo #2

We open on the garage of the Blue Cross Arena where what seems to be about a dozen reporters are all anxiously awaiting the arrival Picture Perfect Mark Michaels.  The Camera pans over as a limo pull into the garage, and stop right by the reporters who al begin to crowd around it in a semi-circle.  Cameras' flash, and the mumbling of the reporters' questions can be heard as a sharply dressed Michaels is let out of the car by his driver.

Michaels: "Ladies and gentlemen, feast your eyes for I have arrived."

Reporter #1 (Male mid 30's): "Mister Michaels, why are you challenging Angelo Brando to this Tru Talen Contest?"

Michaels: "Like I've said before there's nothing wrong with some friendly competition."

Reporter #2 (Woman early 20's): "Mister Michaels, what do you plan to demonstrate your talent?"

Michaels: "You'll have to watch the show to find out, but if I can be totally honest, the only thing I have to do to prove I'm more talented than Angelo is do anything other than stand around and watch as someone else wipes my ass, so this one is Hashtag in the bag baby."

Reporter #3 (man early 40's): "Mister Michaels, what exactly will any of this accomplish?  How will winning, or even losing help or hinder your career going forward?"

Michaels: "What it will accomplish my husk sized friend, is that I will show THe Board of directors exactly why I am the true celebrity of Dynasty Wrestling.  I will showcase just how I am the most Talented, the Most Charismatic, the hardest working, and even the most popular SUPERSTAR that Dynasty has on it's roster.  And what it will lead to is more money, bigger limos, private planes, and more importantly, being the undisputed face of not only Dynasty, but of all professional wrestling, and anyone who doesn't like it will just have to Picture THAT!"

Michaels makes his way thru the reporters with his driver following closely behind with his gear bag.

FADE TO BLACK
That Self Hi-Five Guy
Post October 1st 2015, 11:56 pm by That Self Hi-Five Guy
Dynasty Promo

Well, well, well...

It's been a while since I've come out here, and well, speak about my upcoming match, on tomorrow's edition Dynasty. The very first episode of Dynasty to be broadcast after the absolutely EPIC WarGames match between Team Dynasty and Team EAW occured, in which Dynasty, after months of being the underdog, defeated the very best EAW had to offer. To all of the fans who doubted what Dynasty could do, to all of the EAW jerk-offs who laughed us off and to all the Dynasty traitors who were considering abandoning ship because things were looking ugly, I have but one thing to say to the lot of you...

Fuck all of you losers and go kiss our collective asses, you dumb sons of bitches.

The fact is, EAW has lost, Dynasty won and Zack Crash must swallow all the bullshit he's tried to force on us as well as his own pride and join the active Dynasty roster. We no longer have to deal with his incessant ramblings about how he's gonna take back control over us, and how he will run Dynasty to the ground and that it isn't even worth his time. The world of professional wrestling was told on that night, that Dynasty Wrestling is more than just a divergent company that's trying to win it's own fifteen seconds of fame and then fade away. Civil War was the night that we just came out and said that it is our time and that we establish our own legacy, no longer under the tyrannical rule of Zack Crash. We proved to the rest of EAW, that we're not just as good as them, but that we are even better than them and that when push comes to shove we can take them on at any time.

But, I digress, let's get off this whole Dynasty pride thing and move onto something that I think will be more enjoyable to talk about. My match, tomorrow night, will be against the so-called "Insane One" Trent Yoder, now I haven't seen or heard too much about the kid, but the things I have heard aren't exactly the type of things I would really like to hear. I mean, the guy is a total fucking nut-job. He's insane, depressed and needlessly pretentious who almost constantly talks in a stream of consciousness type of poetry. He honestly thinks he can hear voices in his head and almost acts like some moral crusader, criticizing the world of it's harshness and misplaced values, with something akin to a very critical and holier than thou attitude towards his opponents and the world itself.

To add insult to injury, not only is he a pretentious dickhead with a false sense of moral superiority but he hangs around with the one guy whom I thought I would NEVER have to deal with again. Someone who I hadn't just wrestled before, but even defeated in my very first match on Dynasty, the "Dark Horse" himself, motherfucking A-Will. Apparently, he and Yoder not only hang around with each other but are a tag team, and of course, you can't have two jerk-offs teaming together without also having a jerk-off tag team name, as they call themselves "The Dark Horses".

Now for all of you Donny Diamond haters out there, saying to yourselves, "don't you have a nickname or two like that as well you asshole?". Well, to you I say, yes, but unlike those two, I don't suck total and utter ass. When I call myself something, you better damn well believe that I will absolutely live up to it, I don't need to hype myself up needlessly because I feel that I deserve a good ego stroking. My ego has been stroked for so long that it will last me for a couple more years to come.

Tig Kelly learned that when you get in my way, you suffer the consequences, if I think you're a threat to me and my goals, I'll teach you real quick to cut out the bullshit, when you deal with Donny Diamond, you should expect an all-out war, I don't pull my punches for no one and Yoder is gonna learn that tomorrow night. And A-Will if I were you, I'd think long and hard about gettting in my way during the match because I might just play you a little song with my Murder Horn, hit you with my Diamond Cutter and give you a bad Hospital Job because then and only then, will you learn to shut up and feel the BANG!
All I can do from here is go up right? I can try to pretend what has happened to me for the past few ongoing months doesn't exist or it shouldn't phase me one bit? I have been put into great positions to shine and breakthrough and show people that I'm not just "Mr. DEDEDE's partner." For a while I haven't let that sort of stuff phase me because ever since I have teamed up with him it seems that's the only thing that people can say about me and to be honest it didn't bother me because when I came to this company my only goal was to just seek and destroy whomever stands before me. For nearly two years of my career, that was the only thing I was happy with. The feeling of breaking my opponents' neck or feeling my hands wrapped around their bodies inflicting unimaginable pain. But as time went by and as my desire to hurt people grew, wound up obtaining championship after championship, but unlike every other guy in this business they would feel elated, proud, dominant, or feel like they are on cloud nine. But when I won those titles, I didn't feel any of those feelings. I have treated those titles like they were nothing I have treated the titles I have won with no sense of pride or honor that the vast majority of wrestlers here treat them. I have stayed off in the shadows of my partner's success to observe how badly people like a Carlos Rosso or an Alex Anderson or even a Lucian Black tries so hard and even risk their lives to obtain these prizes that are up for the taking and see how much it means to them and people like them, it put things in perspective for a guy like me. Maybe I had been looking through this business the wrong way, maybe I haven't been taking this business as serious as everyone in Dynasty Wrestling or EAW has been taking it. As the level of competition grew for me in the opponents I have been facing, I can feel the energy of how much pride that they had within themselves because each individual carries a lineage of past accomplishments that results in them crafting a legacy to leave behind for future generations to look up to and try to mimic. When I think about it, I think about where do I fit into all of this talk when I get asked "What do I want to be remembered for"? Now that I think about it, I don't fit into the conversation at all because people will only remember me as the guy that was just a mindless fighting machine that has won titles by mere convenience. When I have went against Hexa-Gun this past Saturday at Territorial Invasion there was a certain feeling in the air, a feeling that I couldn't even to begin to describe. I saw it in the eyes of my comrades and my opponents that I KNOW for a fact that's missing from me. The thing that has kept me away from being a prominent player in this business and that's the sense of importance, the sense of desire, the sense of becoming more than what you currently are!  For months I have been plagued with the sickness of complacency and being mediocre. I have settled with the just sitting in the sidelines while I witnessed the people who I have started out in this business with at the peak of their game, while I sit comfortable in a position where I know for a fact that I won't suffer any significant failures. The major thing that has held me back from achieving my place on the throne of being the top guy in this business because I have tried everything in my power to not be the guy that people have labeled me in the past as the "chosen man" because Mr.DEDEDE and I have formed an alliance and what has started off from that has been a stronger bond beyond human comprehension. I've noticed when I was trying so hard not to be the guy that people believed I was, I have unconsciously allowed myself slip away from myself and now that I suffered that major lost at Territorial Invasion I have regained my focus and what a start by showing the world that Ryan Savage has awaken by aiming to win the Ten Man Brand Rampage match to be the number one contender for the world title. So I hope you boys are ready because the devil himself is awake and my mission is clear because I will not stop until I'm the last man standing and become the new number one contender and achieve the one accomplishment that's left for me to achieve and that's to be a GRAND SLAM CHAMPION!
Tyler Parker
Post October 1st 2015, 10:13 pm by Tyler Parker
"GIVE, AND IT SHALL BE GIVEN UNTO YOU; GOOD MEASURE, PRESSED DOWN, AND SHAKEN TOGETHER, AND RUNNING OVER, SHALL MEN GIVE INTO YOUR BOSOM. FOR WITH THE SAME MEASURE THAT YE METE WITHAL IT SHALL BE MEASURED TO YOU AGAIN." - LUKE 6:38

For the better part of my career, I've given everything I have to this business, I've given everything I have in the ring and I've given everything I have to the fans. That's what I've been doing week in and week out, each and every week and I know I've said it before but I'm going to say it again --- there are a small few who have spilled the amount of blood I've spilled, there are a small few who have been through what I've been through, there are a small few who have done what I've done. If you look at my body, you'd see all of the scars, the scars I've gotten throughout my career... you'd see that I've been through more than anyone else has. Some of you seem to think that I just don't have it in me anymore but how would any of you know if I have it in me or not? I showed that at Territorial Invasion. I showed that when I started the match, I showed that when I was being double teamed. I may had left halfway through the match but I knew we'd win one way or another, even if I had to go back out there and do it myself, I knew we would. I shouldn't have to explain myself to anyone and I'm not going to. If there's any explanation, any explanation whatsoever? It's the World Heavyweight Championship. What other explanation is there? There isn't. It wasn't but a couple of months ago that I was the World Heavyweight Champion, the Champion of Champions and I'd like to think that I still am that but I'm not going to act like Brian Daniels hadn't beaten me for it, I'm not going to act like that never happened, no, I know what happened and I know that if I get a shot at him? I'm not going to tap, not like at Midsummer Massacre. I'm not going to tap, not again. Even though it should've been me facing him at Territorial Invasion, I'm more than satisfied that Alex Anderson is no longer parading around as if he's a World Champion because Alex Anderson wasn't a World Champion and he's never going to be a World Champion. I don't care if he creates another title and slaps "World" on it, that doesn't make him a World Champion and him losing to Brian Daniels just goes to show that he isn't one. Because if it was me, I wouldn't have lost to him again. I'm not going to sit here and complain like everyone else, no, I'm going to get my shot and I'm going to get it the only way I know how --- in the ring. That's what I'm going to do this week. Brand Rampage, Grand Rampage, any other Battle Royal... I somehow, someway, outlast everyone and I somehow, someway, do it every time. I'm even, 2-2, in Battle Royal matches. My two wins were in the Turbo Rampage three years ago and in the Brand Rampage a year ago to be the thirtieth entrant in the Grand Rampage. My two losses, however, were in the Grand Rampage and though I have two losses, I made it to the bottom three both times. The first time, I was the first entrant and set a record for the longest time in the Grand Rampage. The second time, I was the thirtieth entrant and eliminated Y2Impact. Needless to say, this is my specialty. This is what I'm good at. This is the match that I made a name for myself and I wouldn't want to get my title shot any other way than in the Brand Rampage. Tossing everyone out of the ring. There's no one I want to toss out of it more than that bum TLA but I don't know why Lucian Black thinks that TLA and I are going to eliminate each other, I'm not going to let TLA eliminate me. I'm not going to let anyone eliminate me. Jacob Senn says he's going to do what I couldn't do but I want to know just what he can do that I can't because I can do anything he can do. It was in this match that he and I were the last two and I tossed his ass out of the ring like it was nothing. Lucian, Senn? You two are treading on thin ice and I'd think before saying anything else if I were either of you. Senn, you and I have faced each other so many times, you know what I could do to you and I know what you could do to me --- I know what it feels like to be taken out with the Harmonic Divergence. If it's you and I as the last two, then try not to do anything that'd have you tossed out of the ring like the last time because if I see an opportunity, then I'm going to take it. Lucian though, you'd think he'd know by now but he doesn't. Lucian doesn't know what to say because he doesn't know why he's doing what he's doing. Lucian doesn't know who he is or what he wants. Me though? I know who I am, I know what I want and what I want is the World Heavyweight Championship. Lucian is going to tell me that I don't need it, that I don't need it as much as him and he's going to tell me all that he's been through but I couldn't care less, he's not going to sit there and tell me that I don't need it. What does he know anyways? Everything I have is because of my hard work. My World titles? That's because of my hard work. My Hall of Fame ring? That's because of my hard work. Me winning at Territorial Invasion for three years? That's because of my hard work. So I don't want to hear how I don't need this because I'm never not going to need this. The thing with him is, he doesn't do anything about it. He talks about something without doing it, whining and complaining about something without trying to do anything about it, that's what he's doing. He talks than actually doing something, whether it comes to doing something in the ring or in this business, that's where it matters. That could be said for anyone else in this match. That's what separates me from everyone else --- from Lucian Black, from Jacob Senn, from TLA. In this match, I just can't be beat.
You want to hear something you haven't heard before? How about "I don't give a shit about the World Heavyweight Championship?" You sufficiently pissed off yet? Yeah? Good. Mission fucking accomplished. Now let's get something straight, this is not to bag on the importance of the World Championship. The reason I say that is because I have a title over my shoulder already, and that means right now it's the most important thing to me. It's not that being a double champion wouldn't be cool and all, it's just right now that's not my focus. My focus right now is on elevating the National Elite Championship, which is something GI said he would do right after he said I was tarnishing it. But I said fuck GI Styles and dumped him on his head over and over and now we know which one of us was actually telling the truth and which one was lying. So now all I'm focused on is making sure every single person who tries the shit GI tried gets sent to the fucking hospital just like I did to that poor fuck.

That being said, don't think I don't give a fuck about this upcoming match either. I just don't give a fuck if I win or lose. I've been in an "I don't give a fuck mood" quite often lately, but to be honest the ten man contendership match still interests me because it gives me another chance to fuck around with those Iconomy pricks. It gives me another chance to lock horns with Lucian Black. It gives me a chance to go at it with my pal TLA. And what excites me most of all is it gives me a chance to get my hands on that hairy little chubby faced pussy known as Jacob Senn. Yeah, I didn't forget about the grudge I have against you, bitch. You'd better have your running shoes on come Dynasty Jacob because if I get my hands on your bitch ass you're going to get yours for what you did, punk. And for everybody else, I'm just going to enjoy knocking all of you motherfuckers around at once. If I win, oh well. I'll just have to kick the shit out of Brian Daniels, and he doesn't want that problem in his life, I know it. If I lose, oh well. I'm still going to walk out of Dynasty with this National Elite Championship and that means I'm still going to slaughter anybody who tries to take it from me. The next guy is super screwed because, quite frankly, I have no more fucks to give about them or their well being.
Sexual Panther Productions
Season 2: Episode 1
Where Is She?

TLA had been asking this question for weeks… months even. Where is she? Every time he went to train… Where is she? Every time his familia came to visit… Where is she? Every time the phone from Mexico rang… Where is she? Today was no different.

TLA: Padre… where is she?

Pantera Sr: Focus on your training. You have a number one contendership to win!

TLA sighed… The same answer every time. Focus. Train. Get in the ring. But today would be different…

TLA: I ain’t doin’ shit until you tell me where she is.

Pantera Sr: You only managed to overcome Crash’s army through sheer training… and even then you didn’t get the victory yourself… that was Carlos Rosso’s doing.

TLA: But we were…

Pantera: You were a team. Of course you were. I’m sure Dynasty couldn’t have overcome the odds without you! 

Pantera Sr. shook his head.

Pantera: Your way of thinking makes you weak. Weak and pathetic like a woman. Where is she? Maybe you should go look in the mirror because all I see in front of me right now is a “she”. You need to find your flaws and improve on them every time. Winning just isn’t good enough. Every win, you do something wrong, you don’t get the pin, you win by DQ, you cheat… not all victories are the same. You must strive for that… truest… and purest of victories.

It was obvious that TLA wasn’t going to get any answers tonight. TLA checked his phone and saw a text from Michelle. She wanted to hang out and the club but TLA rejected her because he had training. She replied with a sad face emoji that shattered TLA’s very heart. He had rejected Michelle too many times, but he was a wrestler… and Dy-Hard… and that meant being on the road every day… training during what little free time he had. Even Sexual Panther Productions had gone into a decline. They had released what two maybe three films over the last year and Michelle had begun seeking work elsewhere. Sneaking out at night…

~The camera clicks on.~

TLA: Chris Elite pinned me the last time we were in the ring together. How is that for a flaw? Oh I sure ain’t forgotten that. No way in hell imma let that happen again. Chris Elite I know you listenin’ out there. Scoutin’ all the competition and shit. Imma let you know right now that while Tyler Parker has the realest of asswhippings coming his way… I got some in store for you as well. That goes for each and every one of you motherfuckers in that match. 10 Man Rampage… You gonna need to make it 100-Man to stop me! Lucian Black, Carlos Rosso, Jacob Senn… we was partners at Civil War… but now… with the number 1 contendership on the line… you bet yo ass all bets are off! 

See Carlos Rosso is getting all the credit for making Zack Crash tap out and rightfully so. But that don’t mean imma sit here and not do all I can to prove… that patron I am the standout wrestler of Team Dynasty! As for the rest of y’all… JJ Silva you know how I roll, you know better than to fuck with me again. You better hook up with your butt buddy Chris Elite if you think you got any chance of taking out any member of Team Dynasty let alone El Capitan himself! Vance Tybull… undefeated don’t mean shit to me, all I see from you is an opportunity to end a streak! Beating yo ass is like hitting the jackpot in a casino and y’all believe imma gambling man. Jaden Zaxaria… who the fuck is that? I honestly have no idea who you are but somehow you are getting a number one contender’s shot. That means you are legit holmes. That makes you the real deal. I clearly got some scouting of my own to do because otherwise y’all gonna pull out some secretive shit to come straight outta nowhere and pull out the big victory. I ain’t gonna let you do that tho… come at me… imma be ready for yo ass. Brian Daniels… you gonna be out there on commentary get a good look at the next EAW World Heavyweight Champion… La Pantera Sexual!

~TLA pops a molly as the camera clicks off.~

Pantera Sr: Bueno. You have realized you must prepare for your opponents… But you have forgotten one thing… the match is TOMORROW! 

TLA: I am already prepared!

Pantera Sr: I don’t believe you get back to work or I will beat you just like I beat…

TLA: Just like her…

Pantera Sr: …

~Pantera Sr. shakes his head and scowls from under his mask as he walks out of the room.~

TLA: Where is she? Where is Camila Pantera?

~Pantera Sr. stops for a moment before turning around, smirking, and then closing the door behind him.~
Keith Bathory
Post October 1st 2015, 3:02 pm by Keith Bathory
Dynasty Promo #1

*Keith Keller turns on his camera, taking deep heavy breaths and smiling* 

I'm... A whole different specimen than you Lance... I'm a whole different specimen... A whole different breed of Superior wrestler than you. What you don't see is what you're up against. And I'll paint you a picture of that... *Keith grits his teeth* you.. Are facing... Dynasty's lone wolf... Your confidence fails you Lance... Your confidence is no good representation of your previous record either... I know why you're so bitter... I know why you're insulting me the way you are... It's because you weren't able to win in other companies when it counted... Welcome to Dynasty wrestling, punk! 

*Keith laughs maniacally and stops gritting his teeth* 

And while I'm painting a picture for you... I might as well tell you what kind of picture you paint to me... 

You're desperate... You're in need of attention. You're one of those types who needs constant praise, one of those idiots who thinks they're owed everything. I'll tell you something, Lance. You are owed NOTHING, you don't get an opportunity to laugh in the face of your former mediocrity! You will be meeting your permanent fate tomorrow, I'll assure you of that. 

Welcome to Dynasty wrestling, Lance. You have many nicknames, but your Crusade will end in failure... 

Tomorrow night, when you step through those red ropes, you'll be in the world of the wolf, and I will welcome you... As a sheep! 

*Keith laughs softly, baring his teeth as he does so, before the camera cuts out.* 
Nasir Escobar
Post October 1st 2015, 1:04 pm by Nasir Escobar
The Crusader Arrives

[[The camera opens up to a man sitting in the back of a car scrolling through his phone.]]

???: Hmpf...there's never any interesting news on these dirt sheet sites...not enough of me in them.

Camera Man: Um sir...we're ready to shoot.

???: Gimme a minute loser!

[[The man puts his phone in his pocket and looks up at the camera smiling.]]

Lance: Hehehe, hello there ladies and gentlemen. I am former AWF Prospect and worldwide wrestling sensation, Lance Hart! I bet you'rer all wondering, just what the hell are you doing in Dynasty?! What made you come to this dump?! Were you kidnapped and forced to compete for this place?! Well...no. They convinced me to join with a hefty bargain. Plus I saw that they needed a superstar of my caliber to help out this..."show" they have. Seeing as how I am the good samaritan in this situation I feel as if Dynasty owes me something valuable. Something of worth. Something a world wide phenomenon of my level would be interested in. However unfortunately they're not going to do that. Because they refuse to give me what I deserve. Just like every company in this entire world refuses to give me what I have earned. However I shouldn't bring up my past demons. No one cares about that, although they should.

What does matter is my match this week against Keith Keller. I have no ideas who that is, but I can tell you one thing for sure. He is a wannabe. Anyone and everyone is a Lance Hart wannabe in some form or fashion. Point is I am always immitated, but never replicated. You don't even have to know who I am. I bet this Keith guy just searched me up in google and stole my image for himself because he's uninteresting and talentless! Don't get scarred from my remarks though Keith. No one is as godlike as me. I am #BabyJesus for a reason. As far as Dynasty for you and me are concerned, what's going to happen is very simple. I'm going to walk in. The crowd will explode for me. No matter what I say about them, because they're all halfwit pawns who do what I tell them. Then, I'm going to pin you 1,2,3 or make you submit effortlessly like the garbage you are. 

Point is in this industry you will never find a more talented and more deserving man who has received absolutely nothing like Lance Hart! The Canadian Crusader. I am a savior. For Dynasty, For this entire INDUSTRY! A man of true godlike presence rarely if ever comes around. I am that! LEARN IT!
Jacob Senn
Post September 30th 2015, 11:49 pm by Jacob Senn
Salvation has been given unto Dynasty Wrestling. At War Games, we were able to keep the cancerous influence of Zack Crash out of Dynasty Wrestling and even better, he got the poetic justice of becoming the thing that he hates the most: a Dynast under the Dynasty banner! Isn’t it hilarious that the way this entire thing started would be the way that it ends? I think it was the right way that this should end and who knows? Maybe you might find out that you might enjoy to have a bit of red run through your veins! Nevertheless, Dynasty Wrestling still stands and we are still free to showcase our talents without some vindictive bitter nothing who thinks that he knows what’s best! It’s over, Crash! You lost! Now Crash, it’s time to live with the consequences you have been given while the rest of us chase our self-posed aspirations to do with our careers, with mine being the EAW World Heavyweight Championship.

Now, I know what people are already going to say and go on the Internet with their friends in the chatrooms to complain about. “Of course, Jacob would want to be World Heavyweight Champion because it’s all about yourself” and you know what? You hit the nail right on the head! I want to be the World Heavyweight Champion and I’m not going to stop because some people are disappointed that it’s not their favorite guy that gets thrown into it like a Lucian Black, a Carlos Rosso, or a Vance Tybull! I know what I am on this roster, I know what I do in the ring, and that’s me being the best thing in wrestling today and I have proved it time and time again when the clock has dawned for me pull out the clutch victory! Speaking of these heroes of yours, one such hero has spoken a small bit about yours truly and that small sentence of his could speak novels about his feelings about me. I’m not too concerned about men like Chris Elite, JJ Silva, Jaden Zaxaria… they are here to prove themselves and show that they can be like the heroes and respected former world champions like Tyler Parker, but he is someone that has spoken up and has decided to mouth off towards me, so I will take up on his ill-advised words against me.

You continually accuse me of a “lack of interest to the well-being of Dynasty Wrestling” and the evidence that you present to this claim is because my eyes rose up to this when the Dynasty Wrestling World Heavyweight Championship was created like some giddy child who looks through the window pane of the toy store and sees that shiny red bicycle showcased for all the kids? What was I doing then when I was defending this brand against The Mercenaries alongside our fallen brethren, Christopher Corrupt, at Midsummer Massacre? What about at Pain for Pride 8 when Jaywalker wanted to “bring the culling” to Dynasty and Elite Answers Wrestling as a whole? What about almost an entire year of sticking with this brand and showcasing my talents around the world to be able to let the people know that Dynasty, whether it’s a brand or a company, is the place to watch? You can live in this manufactured bubble of yours that was built by John Conning that you are this deserving champion of Dynasty, that you are the best on the roster, but you need to wake up and look around you! While you have been stagnant and complacent throughout your time, you have let guys run through you here in the roster! Alex Anderson was able to pass through you and win his first world championship, Carlos Rosso has shown his potential to truly be a world championship contender… I mean, he’s on the poster of House of Glass and not “Dynasty’s Champion”! The facts are right before you that you are not the best fit for the world champion, and if I’m a pompous ass for being the man to say it, then go ahead! I’m the best on Dynasty Wrestling, I’m the man that’s going to make you and every other man who steps into that ring be thrown out with no remorse or personal vendetta because I will be the one to face Brian Daniels and reclaim our championships! Tyler Parker couldn’t do it, Alex Anderson couldn’t do it, but you can be dead certain that I’m going to do it and show the entire world why I’m The Fabled Conqueror! If you don’t believe me, just watch on the same Senn place on the same Senn channel when I’m the last man standing and earn my way towards that title shot! Now unless anyone else has anything to say about me being in this match and not deserving of this title shot, I’m going to prepare to do everything to get that shot! Until then…
Bhris Elite
Post September 30th 2015, 11:29 pm by Bhris Elite
*Chris Elite is shown backstage with his custom beats on listening to a Joel Ortiz Freestyle as he sees a camera man is walking towards him.  He then pauses his music takes the Headphones off his ears and begins to speak*

You know usually you camera men annoy me.  Usually I don't want you guys around me but today... Today is different see I have a lot to get off my chest.  A lot has been bothering me lately and I really can't keep it in no longer.  See I've been working my ass off lately and I'm not sure if a lot of the guys in the back or even if the fans notice it.  For some reason they are still waiting for me to leave.  They are waiting for me to disappear again and I keep on trying to tell them it won't happen it just won't happen.  I made a promise to myself coming back here that I wouldn't leave again and I would stay until my name really begins to ring bells.  However despite the work I've been putting in lately that goal of mine doesn't seem to be going so good right now.  I mean what more can you possibly want out of me? I pinned the Dynasty Captain aka The New Breed Champion TLA about 2-3 weeks ago.  I know I've mentioned it before but it seems like no one ever wants to bring up the good things I've done they just want to focus on the bad.  They want to focus on the losses I take or the many departures I took.  They never want to focus on the good.  It's really been pissing me off honestly I mean I put my all into ALL my matches I am not Mr. 200 Percent for no reason.  That's another thing people would like for me to stop calling myself that.  They said that "Nick Name" as they call it is to far fetched yet we can have nick names like "Dynasty's Champion" when in reality he isn't even a champion he should be called "The Man Who Let Dynasty Down In the First Place".  However you guys want to praise him like he's some type of almighty right? He can do no wrong yet he's done the worst thing ever. LET YOU FANS DOWN AND DYNASTY!

That's why this match this coming Friday was created. 10 men fighting for a shot at Brian Daniels 10 men who are all hungry to get that title and bring it home to Dynasty... Let's make that 9 men matter of fact.  This is a huge match for me probably my biggest so far in my career.  If I win which trust me I will do everything in my power to do so.  When I go on and fight Brian it isn't for Dynasty and to bring the title home where it belongs.  It isn't for you fans.  Hell this might sound a little selfish but it won't even be for my brothers and sister of the Iconomy.  It will be for me. Let's not focus on that though let's focus on that task at hand come this Friday.  Many of you may think the odds are stacked against me this week.  I mean look at the names in the match.  TLA,Tyler Parker, Lucian Black, Vance Tybull and a couple of others.  I mean how do I stand a chance against these guys right? No way in hell I can win you guys are probably saying.  Well I want you people to listen.  I stand a chance I stand a lot more of a chance then you think.  None of these guys strike fear into my heart I am not worried about if they are a "Big" name or not nor am I worried about the current or past accolades they have or had.  This match isn't about that.  It's about who can survive and who will take Brian Daniels on and that man is me. 

When I was listening to that Joel Ortiz Freestyle before you approached me he said something that caught my interest something I can relate too.  He said " I'm telling you God spoke to me, He said little man listen closely I gave you most of me, so that means you're more than a man's supposed to be"   Probably wondering how I would relate right? Well that's because when I was young God said the same thing to me when it came to wrestling.  He gave me most of himself and that's why I am able to do more then anyone you've ever seen in that ring.  Not a man on the planet can touch my in ring ability and what I am able to do.  Every time I'm in that ring I perform a move you never even imagined.  So that's what makes me KNOW I can last with all those "Big" names in that ring come Friday.  See I would sit here and point them out one by one and tell everyone why I am better than them and why I am more superior then them.  However that's to generic of me.  I am just going to give everyone in that match a fair warning don't over look me.  Don't look at me as the easy target because it will back fire and you will not be the one going against Brian Daniels instead.  This "Easy" target will be the one going on to face him.   Just giving a fair warning now before that call the win I will have Friday a fluke...

*Chris Elite puts his beats back on as the camera fades*
LVCIAN
Post September 30th 2015, 10:57 am by LVCIAN
Dynasty Wrestling, Dy-hards REJOICE. Rejoice because at Territorial Invasion we manged to PREVAIL. We survived the war games and we became triumphant. It was an arduous task to accomplish, a task none of us could have accomplished on our own but together, in the end, we emerged as the victors. Now Zack Crash has no choice but to join Dynasty Wrestling. I can't even imagine what it's like for you, Zack. You failed Team EAW, you failed ALL of EAW. I know you don't give a damn, but they put their trust in you, they believed in you. And you just let them down like that. You tapped out, you gave up, you surrendered like the little bitch you are. How pitiful. I'm really looking forward to see how you do in Dynasty Wrestling. I'm looking forward to see you cope with everything I had to cope while I was in EAW. I hope Conning imposes as many hardships and tribulations as possible upon you, your journey in Dynasty Wrestling will certainly be interesting and worth following. This is going to be sooo much fun, Crash. You better pray our paths don't cross again because if they do... I'm afraid that will be it for you. Believe me when I say this, you are going to regret every single thing you did to me and to Dynasty Wrestling. We will make your life a living HELL. Welcome to Dynasty Wrestling!!

Territorial Invasion was one of the greatest nights in the history of this company, there is no doubt about that. Crash is now in Dynasty Wrestling AND Alex Anderson is no longer champion. What a time to be a Dy-hard! Congrats to Brian Daniels. Enjoy your time as World Heavyweight Champion, what's left of it because this Friday I will become number one contender and, do you know what is going to happen after that? I'm claiming the World Heavyweight Championship. A championship I have been seeking since I made my return to the land of elite. Unfortunately, every opportunity I have earned to become champion has gone to waste because I have been unsuccessful at capturing the title. Time and time again I have failed. I've been told to quit, to give up. And honestly maybe I should have quit, maybe I should have given up.. but I didn't. Despite the fact I suffered many great losses, I didn't give up. I know it's a cliche thing to say, but it's true.. I never gave up and I never will. I won't stop until I am on top of the world, until I grasp the right to call myself WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION.  There's nine men standing in my path, in my road to greatness.  One of them is none other than Carlos Rosso. A man I have known for quite some time, a man I know pretty well. We worked together at Territorial Invasion to eliminate the threat Zack Crash represented and we succeeded at it.. together, as a team. This time, however, it's every man for himself. Do you understand that, Carlos? For a long time in your career you depended on someone else to win your battles, to emerge victorious from your most important encounters. Like GI Styles, but this time you're all alone. This time there is no Dynamite Rain and there certainly is no Team Dynasty. It's me against the world, one versus all. Like it has always been. I know you have many people on your side. Maybe more than I do, maybe less than I do. You've earned the respect of these people, that's for sure. And you've earned mine as well, but I ain't going to show respect or admiration when that bell rings, boy. I'm going to show a side of me nobody has ever witnessed before. My time to shine is finally here and I ain't allowing you to take this moment from me. I ain't allowing any of you to take this moment from me.

Jacob Senn never truly cared for Dynasty Wrestling until the Dynasty World Heavyweight Championship was introduced. I don't think someone like that should even be considered as a potential world champion. Tyler Parker and TLA will probably eliminate themselves from the match considering they hate each other's guts. Chris Elite and JJ Silva shouldn't even be in this match as far as I am concerned. Vance Tybull shouldn't be either, he is the current National Elite Champion. I don't know who Jaden Zaxaria even is. Am I forgetting someone? Hmm.. I think I am. Ryan Savage, Mr. DEDEDE's tag team partner. A man with a very bright future. be careful, though. Because your future could go from bright to obscure in a matter of moments if you dare cross me. Honestly? Whether my adversaries stand in my way or not doesn't matter because I will find them and break their faces anyway. Because I want this, I NEED this victory more than any of them do. I have something to prove. In fact, all of us got something to prove. But I got something worth fighting for, these men are doing this for themselves, for their own personal glory, to fulfill their ambitions. Not me. I'm not going to lie, I want this for myself but I also want this because this company DESERVES a honorable man as it's representative. Somebody like myself. Who has been with Dynasty through thick and through thin. Only the strong will survive, the weak will perish. I'll survive and you will ALL perish.  THIS IS MY TIME TO SHINE, THIS IS MY TIME TO FINALLY PROVE EVERYBODY WRONG AND SHOW THEM EXACTLY WHY I SHOULD BE THE CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. We all have the opportunity of a lifetime. Some of you run around preaching how good you are, talking about how you are the "best in the world" but you don't do a damn thing to prove it. This is your chance, this is my chance, our chance to demonstrate who the best truly is. No matter how many spears and superman punches it takes, I am coming for you Brian Daniels so get your ass ready, prepare yourself as much as you can because when we meet I don't intend on losing.
showster26
Post September 29th 2015, 9:10 pm by showster26
We open on the set of "The Last Word" where the show's new host Zackary Cooper is sitting down opposite his guest for the evening, Picture Perfect Mark Michaels.

Cooper: "Welcome back to The Last Word, with me still; is my guest for this evening, Picture Perfect Mark Michaels.  Getting back to some of the questions I asked you before the break, First why are you challenging Angelo Brando to this "True Talent" competition on Dynasty this Friday?"

Michaels: "Well Zack, you, as well as all my followers know that there's no harm in a little friendly competition.  Especially when it's against a man like Angelo Brando.  A man who has had everything handed to hi, who has never had to lift a finger, and has not only his own, but also the heads of his little wait staff so far up his ass that he can see what he had for dinner last night.  He says he want to match up against someone with real talent?  Talent is my middle name.  It's why the good people who follow me on twitter, Instagram, youtube, pinterest, tumbler, and every other social media network have bestowed upon me the name Picture Perfect. It's simple because I excel at everything I put my mind to."

Cooper: "What would you say to the people who claim that right now you are desperately trying just to keep yourself on TV?  You missed out not only on Territorial Invasion, but also the Dynasty TV broadcast that took place just a few days before it, and you've also failed at in matches where you could have earned the number one contendership to wither the New Breed, and Intergalactic Championship."

Michaels: "I say that if you look back at that Ladder match two weeks ago, I had the match won, but haters are gonna hate, and they almost cost me my career.  And Jaden can run around wearing Max's little trophy shop belt. for now.  He knows that the next time we meet, He'll be the one staring up at the lights.  But the question I have is why am I not apart of the big ten man match to see who's going to have the chance to bring the Dynasty championship back home?  HMMM?  Everyone knows that if I was in that match, not only would I win, but I'd send Brain Daniels back to EAW with his tail between his legs.  I swear I think it's a conspiracy to keep me away from my Destiny of being a world champion. 

but if they want to march those nobodies out there, then fine be my guest.  I'll go out there and prove that not only am I Dynasty's greatest wrestler, I'm also the most popular member of it's roster, and also its most talented as well.  So it only a matter of time, before I wear that belt, Just Picture THAT!"

FADE TO BLACK
Grace Izumi
Post September 25th 2015, 1:27 am by Grace Izumi
OK, ladies and gentlemen. The time for bullshit is over. I know I don’t speak much on Dynasty, and you know what? I’m finally speaking out and tell you all exactly why.

Dynasty is a joke. A complete joke born of Zack Crash being unable to run a company, and the EAW Board of Directors being too sentimental to a trademark that they still own. Do you know why I started talking again? Because Dr. Hawke signing me up to this inane bullshit was the final straw. I can deal with his experiments, even the ones where he did everything short of torture, because I figured fuck. Whatever didn’t kill me made me stronger. I can deal with the physical and mental abuse, but there is one thing I can’t stand, and that is a man who tries to get in the way of my well-earned pay cheque.

From day one this Dynasty venture has just been a bunch of admin types entering into a dick measuring contest, and since we are headed into a show entitled ‘Civil War’, because of course it is. God forbid anyone in this company ever be original about anything. Well, since that’s happening, I might as well let a few things out.

Vance. You are without a doubt the most boring idiot that I have ever met. I remember someone in LEGION used the word ‘bitch’ as much as you did, and he was laughed out of the company for being a tosser. Now we are in EAW, and suddenly we have to treat you with some form of respect because you match your ‘bitch’es with genetic threats which we all know you aren’t going to carry out on. I hear ‘Wonderbread’ thrown backstage a lot, and quite frankly Vance, you are the most Wonderbread competitor this company has ever had the displeasure of willingly paying money to. At least other people had the good grace to leave after a week, and yet here you are. Probably because you keep picking up wins despite how awful your persona is. Actually, it’s very fitting that you won that Extreme Enigma match, isn’t it? Because come to think of it, only one other person in this company has been successful despite being so bland, generic and mediocre, and that was EE himself. It’s a perfect match. Two people who should have no business in being in a pro wrestling company- One because he hit the ganga too hard, and one because he’s basically a body building reject who couldn’t shred enough.

You know, the only reason I cared about you at all Vance, is because of how much you are ruining the reputation of the title I built. Although let’s face it. That’s not the National Extreme Championship anymore. It’s the National Elite title, isn’t it? A joke. A shadow of its former self. Just like another entity which used to call itself Extreme, but is now Elite. Funny how that all works out, isn’t it?

Anyway, fuck everyone and fuck everything. I am getting real fucking tired of this boring arse bullshit…

Also, Tyler. You are still a jackarse who should have lost to me back when we faced off for the World Title. Also LaDamian Tomlinson isn’t one of the 10 best Running Backs in NFL history, Rivers is a choke artist, Keenan Allen is a disappointment machine, Antonio Gates deserved better than wearing the blue and yellow, and Melvin Gordon is going to be a bust.
The Man Who Wore Red

On the far side of Canada…

The rebellion made its camp, and lay in wait for the upcoming battle. Heavy winds blew the grains of sand across the Okanagan Desert. The sun shone down upon the lone wanderer as he entered the camp of the revolution. The man took great offense at being vigorously searched by the sentries but was soon welcomed into the camp to be brought to the leader of the rebellion for an audience. But first… the man looked around him to see what had been built here. A monument now stood tall in the desert, a flag waving to be seen for miles… the blood red flag of Dynasty stood tall as its flutter marked out the sun’s rays only momentarily for those who stood beneath it. Only the image of the Dynasty banner only could surpass that of the man who they said lead his people into a struggle… in a fight they said could not be won. As the lone wanderer was brought before the man who the rebels called El Tlatoani… he saw whether it was through the blood red Dynasty flag the man wore around himself like a poncho… or if it was just his eyes… the wanderer knew that this man had an unbreakable resolve that could only come from one who believed in his cause and who had an answer for all who would ever question it.

El Tlatoani: Ah amigo! Welcome to this motherfucking place! Come… drink, laugh, fuck all the bitches you see! That is what we are all here for amigo! Ah… but I can see you are not here for that… no you are here for something more. You greedy ass bitch! Would you like to join the revolution nino? We could use good soldiers such as yourself… eses been gettin’ mowed down by they own lately...But just look at you… what use would you be to us as you are now cabron? You don’t even know what Dynasty is!

The man looked up again to the sky at the flag as El Tlatoani shook his head.

El Tlatoani: Nah nah nah that is exactly what I’m talking about holmes! The fuck you doin’ starin’ off into space like that!… Look around you. Exactly where you stand!

The man lowers his gaze slowly as he begins to look around at the people surrounding him who make up this camp. Hundreds of people stretching across the whole of the desert… all united by a single cause… Dynasty. The man spun around where he stood to see all of them, but there were far too many to all be seen.

El Tlatoani: Si si this is true. As you spin in place you yourself have become like Dynasty is in this place. A Whirlwind…. A sand storm of immense power… The dust quickly descending straight down on unsuspecting travelers like a mugging in a place that has nothing… because that is what we were… That is what Zack Crash would have reduced us to after Battle for Supremacy. Dynasty would have been nothing but ash… nothing but grains of sand in a desert that covered up the ruins of what once was something incredible. We have preserved that legacy. We have stood up for a dying people while so-called ruthless men would put it out of its misery. We are the ones who refuse to give up, because we know… deep down in our hearts that no matter what Zack Crash does to us… no matter how hard he tries to grind us down into the dirt… we will rise once more stronger, fiercer, faster, and more deadly than we have ever been before.

The lone wanderer appears quite confused as El Tlatoani smiles knowingly.

El Tlatoani: Do you doubt our strength? Indeed I am the only wrestler here. All these people… all these fans… this is what truly separates Dynasty from the rest… Zack Crash can run a fine wrestling show… he can run three as a matter of fact… but he cannot inspire true loyalty through passion. He can only inspire loyalty through fear and reputation. He has loaded up his army with the scariest, most feared men he can find. The likes of Kevin Devastation… Rhaegar… Scott Oasis… and of course Hades the Hellraiser. Giant men chosen by a man who believes size is everything… but what he doesn’t understand is that Dynasty is so much bigger… mucho mas grande… because these people are just as much part of Dynasty as any member of our team. Crash… you were able to take down a Board of Directors of maybe a dozen old men and women… You have stacked the deck against us with your giants… but you have made the mistake of thinking you are only up against five men… Look over there… those people are Jacob Senn fans. Some still got that Dynastguard t-shirt… and we may be hundreds of miles away right now… but there ain’t no distance in the world they wouldn’t travel to see the Fabled Conqueror lay siege to what would no doubt be the greatest conquest of his entire career. Over there we got the Carlos Rosso fans… Let me tell you something… those homies be absolutely wild. Ain’t nobody knows how to fuck someone up like a Carlos Rosso fan. Last night I’m pretty sure someone died and they covered it up when we had the cops sniffin’ ‘round. One of them Lucian Black fans said he ain’t loyal to the cause… he been smokin’ some bad weed prolly got it from one of my fans. I can’t help it my people just be like that… if he had come to me he’d have gotten the good shit. Over there are the Tyler Parker fans… just kidding Tyler Parker doesn’t have any fans but if he did I’m sure they’d be right up there cheerin’ on they boy.

The lone wanderer unzips his leather emo jacket as he reveals a Dynasty t-shirt. The TLA fans surrounding the area begin to cheer and hand him a glass of purple drank. Bitches begin to swarm as the lone wanderer is taken away… the lone wanderer is no longer alone… because he has become a man who wore red.
The Consigliere
Post September 17th 2015, 11:32 pm by The Consigliere
FreeMichaels - Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 15 IRvecf7

[ Heart Break Gal is sitting on the couch next to Y2Impact in their locker room before the Dynasty event, with their Unified Tag Team Championship belt resting on their shoulders, and Aren's PURE Championship belt on HBG's lap. Y2Impact starts to speak.]

Y2Impact: Let me make something abundantly clear for my more ill-informed audience -- I dominate everywhere. Whether we're discussing the tag team division or any other division in this company, I've far exceeded the boundaries of normal men and consistently manage to stay ahead of the curve. That isn't by luck or simple coincidence, but a fact and a state of being gained through the experiences I've been molded by. Because of those experiences, because of that history and the grueling, career-threatening battles I've been fortunate enough to call myself a part of, I have a strikingly accurate scouting report on every champion regardless of class or background because I know better than anyone the fortitude necessary to become one. So what if I came back and almost immediately thrust myself into the tag team division? There's a reason The Mercenaries are champions, and there's a reason no one attempting to obstruct our warpath has escaped from it without being worse for wear as a result. It wasn't long ago that I defeated Devan Dubian in the main event of Voltage, the Answers World Champion! And now everybody's developed this misconception that I'm some sort of one-trick pony who engineers easy opportunities to be successful upon returning and gave himself a cushy landing explicitly for that purpose. Sometimes, ignorance just has to be battled the hard way -- by slamming the opposition's face into the mat repeatedly, maiming them, beating respect into them by exercising lethal use of force. It's a shame JJ Silva's chosen this path, but he has no option now other than to stick to his convictions and take the relentless abusing that's coming to him like a man. You've made your bed, and Hexa-gun will force you to sleep in it.

Oftentimes in sports you'll hear analysts make excuses for a presumably better team by insisting they "played down to their opponent's level." Quite frankly, that isn't going to happen on Dynasty. I am going to impale The Iconomy with a sword that represents the strength of each and every member of Hexa-gun. We don't acquiesce to the demands of anyone, and that's not a string The Iconomy has proven capable of halting. To be quite honest, until this match was scheduled I had no idea who the members of this faction even were. It's obvious they don't follow the adage that there's no substitute for experience, and I'm guessing one of you headstrong nobodies thinks it's completely fine because you're just a natural born leader, but you've incited a war you can't win. What sense does it make to further incur the wrath of wrestling's greatest oppressors? None whatsoever, but continue to defy all logic as you hopelessly extend your arms for the grand prize and end up with nothing but a bronze participation trophy. Hexa-gun doesn't treat The Iconomy as a threat because they haven't given anyone a reason to. You know how many people I've come across in my career that echoed the exact same sentiments you're all spouting off? I couldn't possibly remember all the nameless faces in the crowd, but they've been there and it's a far more common occurrence than you'd think. The Iconomy, like the other insects and rodents spreading their filth into this industry without giving a second thought to the collateral damage they could cause, are more concerned with believing they've already ascended to the ranks of the best competitors this profession has to offer rather than honing their craft and improving. It's become an epidemic in today's world of wrestling -- grapplers disinterested in ever becoming any better because they've already deluded themselves into thinking they're the best! Hexa-gun doesn't need to marginalize The Iconomy or any of its members to make ourselves appear superior. It's never been an urgently pressing need to make you "seem weaker," either -- just another false believe The Iconomy has instilled in themselves to justify their defeatist attitude when in fact they know in their hearts they have no chance of winning this match regardless. The Iconomy does an excellent job making themselves appear foolish and weak with their actions and numerous missteps. Hexa-gun's only involvement in diminishing the importance of The Iconomy is crushing them inside the squared circle. The rest of the job? They accomplish that all on their own; Hexa-gun's just doing them a favor and putting them out of their misery before their laughable charade further sullies any of their individual careers beyond repair.

[HBG claps her hand in applause, and starts to announce]

HBG: LET'S HEAR IT FOR THE ICONOMY! THE ONES WHO ARE DETERMINED TO BREAK THE RULES! THE ONES WHO WILL SET OUR THINGS ON FIRE! THE ONES WHO TRY TO POSE AS A LEGITIMATE THREAT TO HEXAGUN EVEN WHEN THEIR MEMBERS ARE CIRCUS FREAKS AND ILLITERATES WHO HALF THE DYNASTY FANS DON'T EVEN KNOW! EACH OF THEM IS ON A QUEST, ON A MISSION, ON A PURPOSE -- TO GET IN CAILIN DILLON'S PANTS BEFORE THE REST!

[HBG gestures to the Burned Man who is revealed standing next to the couch on Y2Impact's side.]

How's that sound, Burned Man?

The Burned Man: Burn. Them. ALL.

HBG: I thought so too. Indeed we must burn them all. Why do I have a feeling that JJ Silva is too concerned of protecting his face and backing up a group that can't even stand him because of his own incompetence? He doesn't even check what his team mates have been saying before opening his mouth to throw in his own assumptions. I only see contradictions. I only see hypocritical remarks. And the difference in your approach to how you address us only means that either you all want to fight this battle as individuals, or you just haven't had enough Iconomy meetings to know what the common goal of your team is and the actions you'll take to set it in stone.

I don't misunderstand anything, JJ. I'm quite sure that just like I know what's been going on around me, just like I know that Dynasty Wrestling and Extreme Answers Wrestling has been taken over by HexaGun, I'm pretty sure I can understand simple sentences Cailin has to say. She can't stand you, JJ. It seems you're too naive to even think about it and too arrogant to accept it, but it's so obvious that she can't stand one more second of being in this shit group you've put her in. After taking a fall in the last battle she had, after all the hard work she put for this Empress of Elite Tournament hasn't given her the proper recognition she needs to skyrocket her career, and immediately put her on the title scene. All she can do right now is wallow in sadness knowing she has been rewarded with a match she knows she's going to lose in along with her brothers who are used to the humiliation, she's to take part in a battle she didn't even intend to waste her time on if not the Heart Break Gal being in it. She suddenly thinks it worth it because of me. She suddenly thinks its a match she personally has to go through because she saw my name in it. She's trying to stomach the sight of you and she is willing to say what you idiots wanted her to say without complaint for the sake of Cailin vs. HBG to happen. And believe me, if I were not a heartless crazed mercenary, I would be giving her what she wants and give these Dynasty fans a vixen showdown they'll remember forever, god knows they need some females bashing each other's faces in knowing it's been a big sad sausagefest in Dynasty... But sadly, I just don't care enough to give her that satisfaction. I did not come here to please the fans. I did not come here to put on stilettos and giggle around with other vixens, and gossip about how hot Elitists are. I came here for competition. I came here for dominance. I came here for Championships and to become the force that we are today. I am here for HexaGun.

Won't you agree, Burned Man?

The Burned Man: Burn... them... ALL!

HBG: I can see why everyone's so threatened of The Burned Man's presence. I can see why he makes the Iconomy shake in fear. He is Hexagun's asset, he is fighting on our side and we couldn't be happier that he helps us go forth and fulfill our goals. I don't know why JJ Silva is complaining why he does the work for HexaGun, I mean, Isn't that what we hired him for to begin with? To aid us in fulfilling our goals and to make certain that HexaGun dominates and walks over those who oppose us, be it individuals, groups or even Dynasty Wrestling and Extreme Answers Wrestling combined! I thought you'd understand even that simple fact, JJ, but I suppose stupid is as stupid does. I don't expect anything intelligent from a confirmed dumbass who associates himself with his fellow brainless goons, and then get the nerve to spew nonsense in an attempt to actually get in our heads and make HexaGun fear of what's to come. Pathetic.

The Burned Man: Burn. Them. All!

Y2Impact: Is that the only thing you say?

The Burned Man: ...

HBG: I think so, too. The Burned Man doesn't need words. He lets his actions do the talking. He only wants redemption. He only wants revenge. He wishes to show the Iconomy how the world works and how to fight for the recognition and the small shred of acknowledgement they so want to struggle for. He would be more than happy to remind you how difficult it is to get to the top.

So, after his simple routine of taking children in secluded areas, pulling down their pants and burying his passion in them, Eclipse also likes to schedule meetings for the Iconomy to talk about their opponents in yet another dirty secluded area, where he hopes someone would "come up" with the idea of having an orgy for the time is perfectly right for it! Oh come on Diemos, that's not fair. You can't get all butthurt by our jokes. You can't hate us for our arrogance. You shouldn't have the audacity to call us out for the things we say because knowing we are solid competitors who won't back off and will give their absolute best in any kind of challenge, means we earn the right to act as we please. And you can't do anything but drown in your humility, afraid of the consequences of your threats if they backfire on you, and so you have to say the right things. You have to pull out the whole "we don't know you but we'll beat you anyway" cliche, and nothing more. Just say it like it is, Diemos. You are confused. You are in fear. People only show confidence and a bold face when they are kept safe and secured by their own beliefs... but when the hard cement on the ground they walk on start to crumble and couldn't handle their weight, they start questioning if they have made the right decisions, they start to wonder if they have placed their trust on the right people.

I can't believe you're even saying that we're trying to make it seem that "you're weaker than you genuinely are". Are you implying that you're weak to begin with? Is anybody recording this to put on YouTube under "Weekly Top 10 dumb shit Eclipse Diemos say"? Oh, Diemos. Sometimes I feel sorry for you and the mess you've gotten yourself into. I feel sorry for the Iconomy for having to deal with a freak like you who makes the rest of the team look bad, then again there's not even much to be proud anyway when you speak for them. No matter how much you aimlessly wield and wave your knives at HexaGun, nothing nothing can be done to stop the bullets from hitting you right between your eyes and causing a hole to your already damaged brain. It's logic, Diemos, I suggest you practice it sometime.

[HBG lets out a sigh.]

Cailin, this is exactly the reason why people like Charlie Scene demean the Vixen's Division. All of you are nothing but fools who are incapable of standing on your own two feet, and you think that dealing with the likes of Eclipse Diemos or Chris Elite or JJ Silva, running around in the male's division is some sort of an accomplishment or a privilege that only a few vixens get to experience. DO I SEEM LIKE I FEEL FUCKING PRIVILEGED RIGHT NOW? Do you think I enjoy having to deal with idiots on a daily basis who think they can walk over me and beat me strictly because I'm a woman? Do you think I'm pleased and honored going through bitter buffoons like The Savage Ryans who are constantly on their periods and throw more bitchfits than actual women do? I am here not because of the flair and glamour, I did not come to the male's division to seem stronger than a mere vixen fighting for a small ray of spotlight through joining tournaments. I am here because I am fulfilling my purpose as part of HexaGun, I am here because I want to win more gold than I already have. I want to place my name out there ultimately becoming one of the greats to grace the wrestling industry. I have fought for it and I have struggled because I wanted to make a difference. I wanted to make my own path. I wanted to arrange the stars on my own terms, and just because I've been very good at it and I have been making an impact doesn't mean dumb sluts like you get to criticize me for it and tell me how easy it would be to become me in time.

Tell me again how you and your Iconomy brothers are capable of taking over EAW and Dynasty Wrestling, the way HexaGun has. Stoop to their level, believing they're more than a bunch of no-talent brainless brutes with face tattoos and horrible charisma, and still expect to be taken seriously. I thought you were smarter, Cailin. I thought you stood above them. Never did I realize you'd actually be on board with this illusion, this idea that you and your brothers would actually stand a chance.

At Dynasty Wrestling, I would be more than happy to save your face, to shatter that illusion and bring you back to reality myself.

[The Heart Break Gal blows a kiss. Y2Impact ends with a smirk on his face. The Burned Man remains standing on the side with his arms crossed. They look directly at the camera before it fades to black. End Scene. ]
Jacob Senn
Post September 17th 2015, 11:10 pm by Jacob Senn
[A video plays as the introduction, showcasing the historical rivalry between two forces that have come to vastly known wide across the region of the world as two of the best that Elite Answers Wrestling, or even Dynasty Wrestling, has ever seen: Jacob Senn and Zack Crash. Their brutal feud that began in the Cash in the Vault with the controversial victory of Crash and his cash-in on Jaywalker, to the verbal response to the reign of Crash by Jacob, and their bloody conclusion that ended in an Ambulance. A tale of war, that has still had its bitter tendrils throughout the course of history in EAW, a moment that made the dominos fall into place for the match that comes in Hartford.]

Let me remind the world of the current situation of Elite Answers Wrestling. You have the corrupt chairman of Zachary Crashington, known to all as Zack Crash, ruling with his closest compatriots as he has brought fear into the hearts of many and desires total domination of his company. He wants no thinkers who feel his decisions are incorrect, but yes-men that will nod their heads and smile right to his face, even if they would lead the entire company straight into the figurative iceberg that will sink the ship. I have stood in the free ranges, the Wild West of Wrestling, as Dynasty Wrestling has constantly outperformed and proved why Elite Answers Wrestling needs the Dynasty stars on their roster. He wanted Dynasty out of his company, and he got it, so why is he surprised that I stepped out with the rest of the roster when screwed Lucian Black out of the victory at Pain for Pride 8? Because he was the man who “stood beside me at Pain for Pride 8”? You call me a traitor because I do not trust you, the same exact person that stabbed me in the back at Road To Redemption last year. Think I’m wrong? You paid Lannister to stab me in the back inside the chamber, ordered him to take me out of the equation because I didn’t agree with you and wanted to do things my way! Just because I wanted to win on my own, you decided that since you couldn’t take credit for my victories any longer, to make sure that I was taken out and that’s what happened. So don’t cry about me leaving your side when you showed your true colors unto me at the moment that I needed you the most.  A man who accuses one to be a traitor… usually has his own hands painted with blood. I sided with Dynasty Wrestling because this brand, this company, has been some of the better moments that I have had. I competed in King of Elite under Dynasty, was able to stand against a man like Jaywalker under Dynasty, they treat me so much better than when I was under you. While Dynasty Wrestling treats me like a legitimate main eventer on their roster, you on the other hand, treated me like an enemy because of the disdain you have for Dynasty Wrestling.

You hate Dynasty Wrestling not because of anything they are doing, but because of what I did to you. You still hold the grudge that when I defeated you in that Ambulance Match at Road To Redemption two years ago, you were exiled and treated injustly on that brand with different leaders who were running the show. That’s why you have been against Dynasty from the start of your chairmanship, that’s why you cost Lucian Black his match at Pain for Pride, and that’s why this entire war has come to light. An entire domino effect of chaos, war, and bonds between brothers broken has come… all because of the night that I drove that chair straight into your skull and shoved you into the Ambulance! However, Dynasty Wrestling is thriving as it has been regaled as some of the best wrestling on the planet, yet Elite Answers Wrestling is waging war with their own elitists as Hexa-Gun has banded together against you. You may have changed the game of the wrestling industry, but at the cost of your own company’s survival! All of this began on that night and you think you made my career? More like your career was resurrected when I came into the picture! You were forgotten in the tag team division, meandered with your World Heavyweight Championship reign against Tyler Parker and lost it to Brian Daniels in that “great reign”. You may now own the dying company of Elite Answers Wrestling that you have done by your own hand with your own incessant greed and jealousy, but you will soon see why your career will spiral down into enmity in remembrance. You are the king of the proverbial mountain that is Elite Answers Wrestling. Your rule has been with an iron fist, to where anyone that has even a thought that displeases you, must be dealt with. Now, your fall from grace comes in the form of a rebellion, when you are met with the harsh reality that Dynasty Wrestling will bring Zack Crash and his henchman that have slithered their way into power TO THEIR KNEES!
Tig Kelly
Post September 17th 2015, 10:06 pm by Tig Kelly
*Tig looks at his contract with a smirk on his face as he walks a dark alley. Three burly men follow close behind with the expressionless masks and shirts that say "No Pressure No Diamonds". Tig stares down the camera as he chuckles a bit*

Everything seems to be coming up aces for good ol' Tig.....

Last week I did what I told you I would and ascended the ladder to claim my rightful spot as the #1 contender for that stinkin Mexican's title. These other pretty boys just couldn't get the job done against a true competitor like me and never will in this environment. You cry and complain acting like you ever deserved it rightfully, yeah I'm looking at you Marky Mark, yet you can't capture the opportunity when it comes knocking at your door. Yeah Mark, maybe you WILL show up at your leisure to interrupt something...but you've proved time and time again that your company in ANYONE's match will just result in that pretty face smashed up and you crying on social media.

*Tig stops under a single light as the three men take a bouncer stance behind him. Tig raises the contract above his head like a title belt and seems to get a little aggressive*

I hope you're listening burrito boy....this irishman is coming for that gold. I'm sure you saw last week from the back that this arm is feeling pretty damn fine even after you wrenched on it. I'll give ya one thing, that shit hurt pretty bad....but that submission could never hurt as much as you will feel watching me walk away with that belt in the future. I reached up and became a contract killer, and this damned thing has your name written all over it amigo. I'm the career ender, this is not a motto. Whether its shortening the push of the young guys like I did last week, or sending some old mexican out to pasture like I will do when we meet for the strap.....I always find a way to pull the trigger.

But you'll see that for yourself of course

*Tig cracks a beer that was handed to him from behind. He takes a swig to calm down and continues down the path without the three men as the sound of cars passing fades into the distance.*

Jealousy is a hell of a drug people. It can make you feel 10 feet tall and bullet proof, makes you act without thinking about the grave consequences that follow. Donny I know you're angry, I know you thought this was your chance to prove that every man past his prime can still do this!!!.....But you make a mistake. I was not the caged animal to bait out just to justify your shitty point. Keep your eyes on me boy, cause tomorrow you'll hear what I really feel...

I climb higher and higher, but it'll never be too close to the sun.

*Tig forms a gun with his fingers and feigns a shot as the three expressionless masks blow by him in the wind past the camera. He aggressively pats the contract and shouts*

THIS IS NOT A MOTTO
Scott Oasis
Post September 17th 2015, 9:26 pm by Scott Oasis
What an eventful past few weeks this has been for me…….and to think it all started from something I thought would be so small. Hot off of the heels of not being on Midsummer Massacre I had been feeling rather at odds with my standing in the company and for good reason. I was working my ass off for months on end and yet I still remained stagnant. For some reason I was pegged to be someone working underneath a glass ceiling and looked upon as just another name amongst the talent on the show, nobody pictured me breaking me out. Now, I had already felt annoyed about that fact but that week off gave me even more time to think about it. As I sat on my couch having to watch MSM at home, a million questions raced through my mind. “Why haven’t I moved up?” “Why aren’t I considered good enough?” “How the hell are people who came up the same time as me getting along better than I have?” As I pondered these thoughts, the date of next week’s Voltage drew closer and closer until the day finally arrived and it was then where I gained clarity. I realized there is only one way to succeed here. You don’t wait in line for your chance, if you know you have what it takes, you take what is yours! Voltage was my opportunity to make a statement and I took it by dropping that clown Venom on his head and putting him on the shelf. Some might say what I did was unnecessary but as far as I’m concerned, cutting the fat isn’t “unnecessary”. Anyone could see that he was just a drunken fool who didn’t belong in the big leagues, garbage talents like that are meant to be weeded out and then exterminated. Hate on me all you want, it doesn’t matter because I knew there would be people out there who agreed with my actions, and the people who did are the only people whose opinion truly mattered. That one piledriver caused a whole lot of attention and opened the eyes of Hades The Hellraiser and the EAW chairman himself. They saw something in me that everyone else has failed to and just based on that moment they knew they could rely on me. Out of dozens of possible candidates, I have been trusted with the honor of joining them in defending EAW at Territorial Invasion! It was worth waiting to end up in a spot like this. Everyone likes to make misconceptions about Zack Crash but at the end of the day he knows what is best for his company which is why he has managed to create such a star studded team. It isn't just the star power that makes his decision so great either, he has a team willing to go through hell and back for him. I don't know about the others but he has earned my loyalty. I am glad to stand behind him and have no problem with showing it, that’s why I chose to show up to Dynasty and give them a taste of their own medicine. If they want a war then I guess I have to step foot in enemy territory, that’s called properly representing your brand, something my opponent probably does not know much about seeing as he has never been capable of doing so.

Aw, Lucian Black. For a while it seemed as if every wrestling fan in the world was hitching a ride on your bandwagon. What the hell happened to you? Oh never mind , I remember what happened. How could I forget the fact you’re our resident choke artist. Everyone roots for you to make something of yourself but when it is time to do so you just can never cut the mustard. This is the man who is meant to help lead Dynasty Wrestling to victory? The same guy who got it in such a bad state in the first place? I have been wondering why you would even be suggested as a credible threat but as I look over the roster I now see you are the best they have at this point in terms of big names. That's not due to actual talent though, just marketability. You give these people hope with this image you have placed in their mind of this ultimate underdog story and it’s been driven through their skulls so much it has become hard for them to shake it. Even now, after all of your failures they still support you, whether it be out of pity or desperation I'm unsure. Whatever it may be, those pathetic believers are the only thing keeping your head above water because without them you definitely wouldn’t have gotten in the match based solely on your "accolades". Honestly, you have no need to be afraid about letting Dynasty down Lucian, you, that company and all of those Dy-Hards have been doomed from the moment you tried to cross Zack Crash and the rest of EAW.  Heh, I just noticed something. You guys are just like Venom, ESPECIALLY you. And the best part is that you will be treated the same way as he did when I cut you out of professional wrestling like a cancer. Before I go, allow me to set something straight for you. I’m not defending a tyrant and Dynasty isn’t a revolution.  What is really going on is that I’m  defending this sport’s last great promotion from some leeches trying to step out of line. This Friday I grace your company with my presence to give you all a little taste of what’s in store....this loss should help mentally prepare you for the disappointment TI will be.

All Dy-Hards should make sure to tune in to this because the little engine that could is about to take one last stop before it comes crashing down from atop the hill.
Tyler Parker
Post September 17th 2015, 8:07 pm by Tyler Parker
"FOR WE WRESTLE NOT AGAINST FLESH AND BLOOD, BUT AGAINST PRINCIPALITIES, AGAINST POWERS, AGAINST THE RULERS OF THE DARKNESS OF THIS WORLD, AGAINST SPIRITUAL WICKEDNESS IN HIGH PLACES." - EPHESIANS 6:12

Sometimes we forget just what's bigger than all of us, than all of this... bickering among each other, fussing about who we should and shouldn't be trusting, going back and forth with ourselves... we forget just what's bigger... is Zack Crash and this "team" he has put together. Some team he has. Kevin Devastation? Hades? Rhaegar? Scott Oasis? You have Zack Crash himself but if he thinks the likes of Kevin Devastation, Hades, Rhaegar and Scott Oasis are going to carry him to another win? Then he's out of his mind. More than I thought he was. Because he doesn't have me on his team, so this isn't going to be like last year, he's not going to win with them as teammates. I mean, how could any of them trust Zack Crash? They were here to see just what he has done to EAW, they've seen the effect he has on EAW and it hasn't been a positive one. It's been negative and I shouldn't have trusted him but... but it seems fate has a way of getting to you and it seems fate has me able to right my wrong from a year ago. Fate is a funny thing, you know. Last week, I had to team with Vance Tybull and... and TLA and before anyone says anything, I know what you're going to say, I know what you've been thinking. How could I... how could I superkick TLA? If you go back and look at the footage, you'd see that I wasn't trying to superkick him, I was going to superkick one of our opponents and they just so happened to move out of the way and it just so happened to be TLA right there behind them. I had no idea he was there and had I known, I wouldn't have went for the superkick there. Though, I will say... it felt good. It felt good to kick him in the mouth because for weeks, he's been running his mouth and for weeks, he's been spewing so much garbage about me. So I'm not that sorry for superkicking him but I am sorry that we lost the match. I'm sorry we lost but we wouldn't have lost if it wasn't for TLA. How could he let himself get pinned by The Iconomy? If that was me, if I got pinned by them? No, what am I saying... I wouldn't have gotten myself pinned by them. You know though, I'm going to give it to him, he doesn't back down from anyone but neither do I. That's why I think he and I have bumped heads with each other so much but it's not like we don't trust the other. I trust TLA because even though I may not like him, I trust him to be my partner and I trust him to be a leader for Team Dynasty... it's up to him with what he does with that trust. If TLA tries anything though, if he tries to be sneaky... then I won't hesitate to drop him where he stands. I won't hesitate to take him out, even if that means Team Dynasty would be short of one member. I won't hesitate to do what I have to because I'm not going to let my trusted be defied for the second year in a row. I can't sit back and watch what happens. I can't sit back and watch this company, this business, turn into something where you get fired if you even disagree with the chairman or get by with dirty tactics. That's not the business I got into, that's not the business I grew up watching every week throughout my childhood, that's not the business that I've lived and breathed. So instead of me sitting back, instead of me letting all of this happen, I've joined Team Dynasty. My teammates... Lucian Black, Jacob Senn, Carlos Rosso and even TLA... they know what it's like for someone to just jump ahead and take the spots of those who deserved to be where they were. They know what it's like to have that happen to them. They know what it's like to have something RIPPED from them because someone that didn't deserve it wanted to jump ahead and take what someone else earned. They see what's happening in EAW, they know what they have to do for us to win. We're in a day and age where the Pure Championship is being stolen from who's holding it, where a so-called Dynasty World Championship is given to someone who should never be a World Champion when there's someone like me who just came off of a seven month reign, where a group like Hexa-gun is just slapping everyone in EAW around and laughing in their faces as they try to bring Extreme back to EAW. EAW is being ran by someone who's so... so... STUPID to think that his team are doing it for the company, when they're just doing it for themselves and their own personal gains. They think they're above all, they think they're above what the rest of us have had to go through every day of our careers just to make it to where we are today and I'm... I'm going to put an end to it --- to all of it and it starts... with Kevin Devastation and Rhaegar. Both of them wear makeup... and I'm just going to have to ruin it.
The Iconomy
Post September 17th 2015, 7:29 pm by The Iconomy
Russian Roulette

Eclipse let out a soft sigh as he swept his hands across the table, clearing dust and debris from it with a smirk. He glances down to Jocelyn who places her hand in his as he leads her towards her chair, letting her sit as he walks to the door and pulls it open. As he waits at the open door, stretching out his hand to let them in, Cailin enters first. She tugs at her coat, pulling it away and tossing it onto her chair as she looks around the room. She lets out an annoyed sigh as she pulls up her chair and sits in it, resting her boots on the table.

Cailin: “How come we have to be in this dump? I was booked in a good hotel, we could have set up there.”

Eclipse: “I’m not that comfortable in hotels to be totally honest. Besides that’s a lot of money I have to put in...finding rooms for Jocelyn and the others. I like it here.

Cailin: “Fine, fine. So, you’re the one that called this meeting up. Mind explaining?”

The door shoots open as JJ walks in next, placing his hand on Eclipse’s shoulder and patting it before moving over towards the table, pulling up his own chair and sliding into it. He measure the room, examining it top to bottom before leaning forward. Chris follows in just before he is about to speak, holding a six pack in his hands as he sets them down on the table before pulling up his own chair and cracking it open.

JJ: “It’s not very often that you call the meetings Eclipse. You have a reason as to why?”
Chris: “Normally it’s JJ. What’s going on? What’s on your mind?”

Eclipse lets out another drawn out sigh as he places his hand on the chair and slowly pulls it up. His eyes glance to Jocelyn and a smile cracks on his face as he sits down, resting his fists against the wood of the table as he leans forward menacingly.

Eclipse: We are facing a rather large threat. A threat that we haven’t had the opportunity to really study up on and get to know. All that we know about them, is that they have the ability to beat us, and they have the confidence to believe it. That threat...is Hexagun. They have definitely laid claim to their brand of revolution. Anarchy at its finest, and putting themselves on the map as the greatest in the vein of dictatorships in EAW history. That’s what they are all about. Control. They thrive on the idea that we will never beat them, going one on one against them. They seek to divide us, to separate us from each other and make sure that we cannot rely on what makes us as the Iconomy great. The fact that we cannot be divided. That even though we moved to our own separate shows...we stand and exist as a single entity. In our world, in the Iconomy there is no such thing as an ulterior motive with us. We all seek the same thing. Recognition. We thrive on that ideal. We will be looked at with the respect that we deserve, and those with histories larger than ours, will no longer use that as an oppressive crutch with which to stamp onto our necks. No. They will have to rely on their skills alone to claim victory here.

Which brings me to Hexagun. They have started an interesting game with the words they have used against us. A game of Russian Roulette. They hold the pistol at the heads of anyone that goes against them and gives them a choice. Lay down or they pull the trigger. Of course...they can try to pull the trigger all that they want...but what happens when the four times they pull the trigger, no bullet comes out? Hexagun is full of a group of people who want to talk, and blow smoke, admonishing us with crude jokes and veiled threats, while talking of their past accomplishments.

Impact, HBG, Jaeger, and Rodrick. All of them...they thrive on making us seem weaker than we genuinely are. They insult. They threaten. They build themselves up by exposing weaknesses. Interestingly enough, it makes them more fun to face in that ring doesn’t it? Because now we have a real opportunity for greatness here. We have the chance to shine in this scenario. We have a chance to show the world, not just Hexagun, that we deserve the spotlight we have been given.

We have targets in this match, oh yes...but we also have your entire group in our scope. Hexagun is our real enemy, and that’s who we pull the trigger on. Oh, I’m going to cleave Jaeger off of his pedestal yes...but I really want Rodrick. I want to tear away that gas mask and expose himself to my world...giggling in a corner and bleeding. I want to hang HBG by her feet and watch her bleed like the cow that she is...because this is going to be a slaughter. I want to tear into impact and rend his pretty little face until the only thing left is a mass of bloodstained flesh and meat. That is my goal in this match. No one person, but everyone as a whole gets to suffer our wrath. We are the Iconomy. We aren’t going to bow down to anyone in particular. We stand tall in the face of our adversity. Hexagun...pull that trigger on us...because we have a pretty large knife in one hand. That gun doesn’t fire...we won’t miss.

Cailin: I'll give you this, Eclipse. You are one crazy bastard. Every time I listen to you speak, I just imagine you appearing in my nightmares and mutilating puppies or something. But... you are right. The only way for us to truly accomplish what we want in this match is to beat the life out of these four. We delivered the first blow and they countered with what the believed was a knockout punch. What it really amounted to was a small slap across our faces. Look at them. They believe they are so high and mighty. So much better than each and every one of us. This is our chance. We are every bit as capable of being as good as the Hexa-gun believe themselves to be. So they wear gold around their waists. We could run Dynasty and take over EAW. We could be the ones that lead that charge, and we'd trample right over the top of them to do it.

I'm not even sure Heart Break Gal knew what I was trying to get across to her. She is completely at the level we all know I'm capable of being someday. She sees me as nothing more than another Vixen, but each of you know I'm capable of being an Elitist, even better than her. I have dealt with a bad hand lately, and I take some of the blame for that myself. I am sorry to you three that I have not taken it as seriously as I always needed. But this is the time we all need to raise our levels. We are all capable of succeeding at far higher levels than we have so far. We are the only things holding ourselves back. Well, I say not anymore. It's time to shed our old reputations and prove the things we have been saying all along. We have the real chance to prove everything that we ever set out to. So let's do it.

Chris let out a laugh as he popped open one of the beers, sliding it over to Cailin before popping one of his own open and drinking it down. He threw his head back, draining it in a few large gulps before slamming the can down and shaking his head before closing his eyes.

Chris: It's like my fellow Iconomy brothers said.  You Hexa-Gun have the target on you're back.  It's almost like someone put money on you're head and the first to take you down get's a grand prize.  Well let me introduce everyone to the Grand Prize Winners.  We are The Iconomy and I am Chris Elite.  Now I know last time I spoke maybe I got a little tongue tied and my words didn't really come out how they wanted.  So let me speak straight for a minute so everyone understands. So by the looks of it it looks like everyone in Hexa-Gun is over looking me and I don't like that... Not one bit to be honest.  However though this doesn't do anything to me expect piss me off to the point where I must give you a reason to look me right in my eyes and give me respect.  You guys over looking me isn't bad for me or The Iconomy it's bad for you guys.   See I am Mr.200 Percent a man very known for doing anything and everything to win.   A man who can do things only half of you can imagine doing.  Yet you still disrespect.  

I just don't get it Hexa-Gun I don't understand why you think you're all big and bad.   Why because you have some "Unstoppable" person in the group.  And no I'm not talking about Impact or Jaeger I am talking to The Burned Man.  See people want us to fear him because of his size and it won't happen.  This man doesn't scare me he isn't "Crazy". He's just a pretender I bet under that mask is a big jolly man.  Now let me clear this up.  No one is crying that the spotlight is being taken away from them.  I was just stating the fact that the fans and the Elitist backstage are fearing the wrong people.  They are worried about the wrong group.  You want to talk about what's getting old? The fact people fail to realize that I have improved.  I mean look at everything I've done lately.  The impacts I've mad this isn't the same Chris from 2 years ago.  I pinned The Dynasty Captain and New Breed Champion just last week.  Then a little before that I pinned another former champion in Carlos.  Then I STOLE the title and almost forced TLA to hand it up to me by putting him through a table.  So how dare you tell me I haven't improved how dare you tell me that I am still a joke.  You want to try to disrespect me and make a joke out of me? The Hexa-Gun isn't anything EAW or anybody hasn't seen or dealt with before and you're visit here won't last very long.  The Iconomy will be the ones to stay alive forever and be able to fight by each others side until this company closes.  Hexa-Gun are just a power hungry bastards who will soon blow up and become there own enemies.  Hexa-Gun you can try you're best to try and take us out but it won't happen we will live to fight another day.  This is indeed a huge test for us I will say that much but it's a test we can pass and it's a problem we can solve…

JJ placed his hand on Chris’ shoulder, hoping to stop him continuing ever louder or more aggressively as he took one of the beers. Popping his own can open he stared down into it before looking back up at the group and nodding his head to them.

JJ: This is our true test ladies and gentleman. We’ve finally been given enough recognition to put ourselves as the front line in this warfare between the powers that be and the rebellion. After Dynasty, we will have to be shown the respect that we deserve...because Dynasty will show what we all have inside of us. Brutality. To give nothing but 200% into every challenge. Disarming beauty and lethal ability. Technical acumen well beyond our years. We are the generation that will usurp the throne of the higher powers and prove our worth in this entire company. Hexagun will not be able to stand against us. They can try to divide us, but even separate we stand tall. We will never be divided. United we conquer. Hexagun pointed and said that we have weak leadership...that is because the Iconomy does not need a leader. We all decide our own fates, forge our own paths. When push comes to shove though, we stand at each others backs, ready to fend off the next opponent. I’ve said it before, and I will say it again. Divided we stand. United we conquer. Hexagun won’t know what hit them.

JJ raises his can high into the air, as Cailin, Chris, and Eclipse follow suit. Their cheers echo in the warehouse, sounding out loud and proud throughout as all of them follow up with their final shout.

“WE ARE LEGION!”
The scene JJ sitting in a room leaning back in his chair with his pattoned mask and his hood over it. He’s rocking the chair with his feet and seems to be in a deep thought.. The chair suddenly stops as his eyes begin to narrow and he stares directly onto the camera.

JJ: Change seems to be a quite popular trend with EAW right now. It’s quite ironic really, after the birth of The Iconomy it seems to revive change back into this sport. Be that as it may, we can’t take credit for it as it’s been very much done throughout the life cycle of this entire sport. However, The Iconomy has separated itself from the rest of those pretending to change.. and has moved onto actual change. No one person makes The Iconomy. With us four as a united front we’re the warriors for the mass of the next generation. The Iconomy and Hexa-gun or two different style of units.. they’re a dictatorship, we. we’re a union. We don’t stand for ourselves and try to be the power, we will destroy the power. If you want to claim anarchy then it looks like we have a true battle on our hands. Zach Crash is an ignorant.. spineless.. intelligent piece of garbage that truly deserves to get his teeth kicked down his throat.. but the last thing this company needs is a group that can’t seem to accept that reliving their glory days is probably just as wrong as Crash with the crown. Time is a factor.. and Hexa-guns world will come crashing on their heads. Hexa-gun is a top tier talent no doubt, but they’re also one of the most contradicting forces to ever strike this industry. They make claims of us underestimating them.. than they will talk about one or two of us. Allow me to say, we’re far from underestimating you guys. Yes, we have our prefered targets, but as a united front we will fight the fight together. As myself, I will personally go into Dynasty more than willing to fight you as individuals and my family within The Iconomy will do the same. So don’t think you’re being overlooked.. none of you know that feeling like we do. That is fine, we’ll more than make up for it when we go head to head with Hexa-gun in what could be a match that personifies the word brutality.

Now if anyone deserves to say we have not said much about them.. it’s Drake Jaeger. Now don’t think it’s much personal, Drake. I have no reason to see you as an actual threat to The Iconomy. Don’t see that as a sign of underestimating, because it’s not. We’re still walking into this match with the clear equal vision of spreading four separate  ass kickings along the entirety Hexa-Gun. You see, your arrogance is what sets me off. What does one have to do in order to “earn their right to be in your presence?” I’m gonna give you a harsh taste of reality, Drake. We wish to prove nothing to you, we have no need to do so. I’m more than willing to deal with you head to head trading strikes. Drake, I have no reason to think you’re better than me, because you’re not. I’m the better man. You have a limited supply of flame, eventually your flame will go out, and The Iconomy will still be on their high stride and leaving you in the dust where you belong.

Rodrik, probably the most physical threat we have in this upcoming matchup. A man who is one of the most aggressive people I’ve ever seen.. But i’m relentless. Rodrik, you can knock me down, but I’ll get right back up in your face. I can hold my own and we in The Iconomy have our own good traits. We can all hold our own. You may be a lot bigger than me but that will not stop me kicking your ass all of over the XL Center. If you want a fight, you’ve found it! We are going to take it to your throat and lay the big man down. I’m not afraid of a man who can only muster up a few words to say to a group like The Iconomy. You’re a joke, rodrik. Your entire purpose in Hexa-Gun is doing the work they are incapable of doing. If you’re satisfied with being a lackey than that’s fine by me, we’ll settle this in the ring when The Iconomy personally lays you down.

JJ stands up from his chair and walks more towards the center of the room. He begins laughing as he comes to a stop. He looks deep into the camera lenses as he begins to speak.

JJ: Now, let me back up one of my Iconomy family members being Cailin. It seems that maybe you’ve misunderstood, HBG. Between you and her, this is quite personal. Her personal favorite to go at is you. The overall goal of The Iconomy remains clear, we all will do anything and everything to beat you. Cailin has no shame of being with The Iconomy, the fire in her eyes just says one thing.. it’s time to put The Heart Break Gal in her place. I’m more than willing to back that up on her behalf. It’s like I said, we’re all capable of doing our own things but when we stand together we always have a gameplan as unit. Divided We Stand, United We Conquer, and we’re going to do just that when we step into the ring with you. I’ve sat back and noticed you from a distance and know for a fact you’re not the person to underestimate. You’re truly a fine opponent but it’s all coming to the test. I’m more than willing to step into the ring with you and fight. I have no belief in the word mercy, there’s no room for it. When I fight you, it’s strictly personal. If you have a problem with one of us, you get the full package and we’ll deal with you personally. There is no doubt in my mind that we will have a true battle but I’m not backing down from here. We’ll all as unit prove just why we’re a force to be reckoned with, and no one especially someone like yourself, will ever be able to stop us.

JJ lowers his hood slowly as he stretches a bit. He grabs his mask by the chin and slowly takes it off revealing his face. He tosses the mask across the room as well as his jacket. The lighting of the room becomes more brighter as JJ is staring directly into the lenses with narrow eyes and a sadistic smirk.

JJ: Y2...Impact. A man in which I respect oh so much. You’re literally a living breathing legend, but even legends are meant to die. I get it, you’ve come back in hopes to relive your days as top dog.. and you’ve done it. There was never any doubt considering you chose probably the most died out division in EAW.. even more than the vixens at the time. You’re coming to the real realm of EAW now. The next generation is upon you and what are you going to do? Not a damn thing. Yes, you’re one of the greatest to ever lace up a pair of boots but your time is up. We’re going to beat you, Impact. As it seems everyone has their favorite to fight, and you.. you’re mine. A man I’ve looked up to for a while, but sometimes it’s best for one to put an “idol” if you will down. With those feelings aside, it all comes down to business.. that is, until you made some very strong accusations and assumptions. Now. Now it’s personal. I’m going to personally tear you apart and leave you laying a broken pile of heep. You’ve been paying full attention to my teammates, not a word about me. I’ve heard my name said once which makes me realize Hexa-Gun just doesn’t have interest in survival. Turn your eyes to me, Impact. Tell me, what do you see when you look into my eyes? Just another man beneath you, right? That’s how a simplistic man such as yourself operates. In my eyes, there’s passion and will. In my heart, there’s vengeances.. and in my soul, there’s change. That’s what change is, not something based off your own personal ego. You guys want power? shut up and fight for it because the end result will be the same, The Iconomy will take you down in the end. You want to present Anarchy, you don’t have a reason to fight, Impact. You don’t like Zach Crash? Nobody does but you’re the most unfit man for the position. What EAW needs.. is true anarchy. No head, no power, just wrestling. The Iconomy will bring the next generation in.. as soon as we end guys like you. It’s a long war, but we’re more than capable of conquering it. Impact, I give you my word.. We will conquer Hexa-Gun come Dynasty.

Divided We Stand, United We Conquer!

We Are Legion!!

Fades to black*  

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!)

Page 15 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next