Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Which of the new guys would you like to see feud? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Which of the new guys would you like to see feud? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Which of the new guys would you like to see feud? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Which of the new guys would you like to see feud? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Which of the new guys would you like to see feud? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Which of the new guys would you like to see feud? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Which of the new guys would you like to see feud? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Which of the new guys would you like to see feud? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Which of the new guys would you like to see feud?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kevin Drake

Kevin Drake

Hailing From : Mobile, Alabama

Which of the new guys would you like to see feud? Empty
PostSubject: Which of the new guys would you like to see feud?   Which of the new guys would you like to see feud? EmptyJuly 3rd 2015, 9:50 pm

There are several of us new guys here, and I assume that most of us are going to start out on the bottom of the card with one another. Which new characters would you like to see put into programs with one another, and why?
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Holiday

Vanessa Holiday

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec

PostSubject: Re: Which of the new guys would you like to see feud?   Which of the new guys would you like to see feud? EmptyJuly 3rd 2015, 9:53 pm

I wanna Cailin vs Starshine.
Back to top Go down
-

-

Hailing From : Lexington Kentucky

PostSubject: :)   Which of the new guys would you like to see feud? EmptyJuly 3rd 2015, 10:14 pm

Kevin Drake vs Bad Guy Brandon.

Cailin vs Raven Lee
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Which of the new guys would you like to see feud?   Which of the new guys would you like to see feud? EmptyJuly 4th 2015, 6:01 am

Well, I haven't read the promos of any new guys except for the guy who has Tommy End as his pic base so I can't really say.
Back to top Go down
Tig Kelly
Dynasty
Dynasty
Tig Kelly

Hailing From : Toronto Canada

PostSubject: Re: Which of the new guys would you like to see feud?   Which of the new guys would you like to see feud? EmptyJuly 4th 2015, 7:07 am

GC wrote:
Well, I haven't read the promos of any new guys except for the guy who has Tommy End as his pic base so I can't really say.

:bolieve:

Thanks man.

Me vs any of them? Off of pic bases alone I'd like to get a feud in with Kevin Drake, I'll have better answers in a week.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Which of the new guys would you like to see feud?   Which of the new guys would you like to see feud? EmptyJuly 4th 2015, 7:19 am

all of them becoming dachs heads and taking on kerry keller in blood fued.
Back to top Go down
zquest

zquest

Hailing From : New York

PostSubject: Re: Which of the new guys would you like to see feud?   Which of the new guys would you like to see feud? EmptyJuly 4th 2015, 8:31 am

There are alot of newcomers that came in the same time as myself but other than myslef i'd want to see Kevin Drake vs Bad Guy Brandon
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Which of the new guys would you like to see feud?   Which of the new guys would you like to see feud? EmptyJuly 4th 2015, 12:27 pm

Mexican Samurai vs ANYONE.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Which of the new guys would you like to see feud?   Which of the new guys would you like to see feud? EmptyJuly 4th 2015, 12:35 pm

Kerry Keller vs. El Landerson
Back to top Go down
Thomas Minns

Thomas Minns

Hailing From : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Which of the new guys would you like to see feud?   Which of the new guys would you like to see feud? EmptyJuly 4th 2015, 12:47 pm

Me and somebody
Back to top Go down
Kevin Drake

Kevin Drake

Hailing From : Mobile, Alabama

PostSubject: Re: Which of the new guys would you like to see feud?   Which of the new guys would you like to see feud? EmptyJuly 4th 2015, 12:49 pm

Thomas Minns wrote:
Me and somebody
The realest post on this whole thread. :fact:
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Which of the new guys would you like to see feud?   Which of the new guys would you like to see feud? EmptyJuly 4th 2015, 12:52 pm

Thomas Minns wrote:
Me and somebody

you too huh?  say that gives me an idea...
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

PostSubject: Re: Which of the new guys would you like to see feud?   Which of the new guys would you like to see feud? EmptyJuly 5th 2015, 2:26 am

Carlos Rosso wrote:
Mexican Samurai vs ANYONE.

Agreed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which of the new guys would you like to see feud?   Which of the new guys would you like to see feud? EmptyJuly 5th 2015, 9:15 am

Dynamo Go vs. Triple Z
Back to top Go down
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

PostSubject: Re: Which of the new guys would you like to see feud?   Which of the new guys would you like to see feud? EmptyJuly 5th 2015, 10:00 am

I wanna see myself and Keller feud
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which of the new guys would you like to see feud?   Which of the new guys would you like to see feud? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which of the new guys would you like to see feud?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1