Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

*Contest* FOR A NEW GROUP ON THE FORUMS.. - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

*Contest* FOR A NEW GROUP ON THE FORUMS.. - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
*Contest* FOR A NEW GROUP ON THE FORUMS.. - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
*Contest* FOR A NEW GROUP ON THE FORUMS.. - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
*Contest* FOR A NEW GROUP ON THE FORUMS.. - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
*Contest* FOR A NEW GROUP ON THE FORUMS.. - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
*Contest* FOR A NEW GROUP ON THE FORUMS.. - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
*Contest* FOR A NEW GROUP ON THE FORUMS.. - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

*Contest* FOR A NEW GROUP ON THE FORUMS..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

*Contest* FOR A NEW GROUP ON THE FORUMS.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Contest* FOR A NEW GROUP ON THE FORUMS..   *Contest* FOR A NEW GROUP ON THE FORUMS.. - Page 2 EmptyJuly 7th 2015, 7:24 pm

Im not on my laptop. I brought ths up on the chat the other day though, everyones gonna want a group now and look what happened. :drank:
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: *Contest* FOR A NEW GROUP ON THE FORUMS..   *Contest* FOR A NEW GROUP ON THE FORUMS.. - Page 2 EmptyJuly 7th 2015, 7:29 pm

HURRY UP I AINT GOT ALL DAY FAM I NEED THAT GROUP RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

PostSubject: Re: *Contest* FOR A NEW GROUP ON THE FORUMS..   *Contest* FOR A NEW GROUP ON THE FORUMS.. - Page 2 EmptyJuly 7th 2015, 7:30 pm

Get whoevers been making all the extra 1s to do it.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: *Contest* FOR A NEW GROUP ON THE FORUMS..   *Contest* FOR A NEW GROUP ON THE FORUMS.. - Page 2 EmptyJuly 7th 2015, 7:31 pm

TRELYT wrote:
Im not on my laptop. I brought ths up on the chat the other day though, everyones gonna want a group now and look what happened. :drank:
Cool Should of just stopped the other groups then, we won the contest fair and square when there was no group issue, anything after us is not our responsibility -when you had said that in chat, I said that if you thought it was a problem you should just not let other groups be made after us-
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

PostSubject: Re: *Contest* FOR A NEW GROUP ON THE FORUMS..   *Contest* FOR A NEW GROUP ON THE FORUMS.. - Page 2 EmptyJuly 7th 2015, 7:54 pm

It's not really a matter of stopping people (I haven't made any of the new groups anyway) but the second I saw Hexa-Gun with a website & all the symbolism, I knew the demand for wanting these segregated ranks would go up. You can say nobody called out Deadpool Corps/Guardians of the Galaxy but everyone knew it wasn't as serious or tight nit, everyone got in if they just asked. It's kinda easy now for people to call it out and or want their own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Contest* FOR A NEW GROUP ON THE FORUMS..   *Contest* FOR A NEW GROUP ON THE FORUMS.. - Page 2 EmptyJuly 7th 2015, 8:08 pm

Anybody is free to join the Bullet Club as long as they will let more than 10 people in. This group was never meant to be tight-nit and just for people who wanted to be a part of a cool group. I believe Senn created another great one involving the Green Lanterns and idk why we can't still have Guardians and Deadpool Corps (I think Brian said the reason he didn't bring it back was because he lost the GFX for it or sth) as well unless the admins don't want things to get too crowded with all these groups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Contest* FOR A NEW GROUP ON THE FORUMS..   *Contest* FOR A NEW GROUP ON THE FORUMS.. - Page 2 EmptyJuly 7th 2015, 8:17 pm

Just to concur with Vance, we didn't do this to ''troll'' hexa-gun or to be some sort of kliq (we were asked to limit it), it's just some fun thing we decided to do that wasn't meant to be taken seriously, at the end of the day its a picture under your name and a pretty pointless rank group.
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Hawk
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Hurricane Hawk

Hailing From : Starling City

PostSubject: Re: *Contest* FOR A NEW GROUP ON THE FORUMS..   *Contest* FOR A NEW GROUP ON THE FORUMS.. - Page 2 EmptyJuly 7th 2015, 8:33 pm

Let me run a show that'll let me get close to interviewing all the Vixens.. and then afterwards you know what comes next.. #LongDickStyle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Contest* FOR A NEW GROUP ON THE FORUMS..   *Contest* FOR A NEW GROUP ON THE FORUMS.. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

*Contest* FOR A NEW GROUP ON THE FORUMS..

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2