Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What religion does your character follow? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What religion does your character follow? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What religion does your character follow? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What religion does your character follow? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What religion does your character follow? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What religion does your character follow? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What religion does your character follow? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What religion does your character follow? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What religion does your character follow?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

What religion does your character follow? Empty
PostSubject: What religion does your character follow?   What religion does your character follow? EmptyJune 8th 2015, 2:39 am

If any.  :demonic:
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: What religion does your character follow?   What religion does your character follow? EmptyJune 8th 2015, 2:47 am

Some days Clark's Jewish, some days Clark's Catholic. :shrug:
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: What religion does your character follow?   What religion does your character follow? EmptyJune 8th 2015, 2:47 am

Satanism
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: What religion does your character follow?   What religion does your character follow? EmptyJune 8th 2015, 2:52 am

European Islam

It is comparable to Islam but being an European Islam means adapting to the ways of Islam in a continent surfeited with Christianity. He follows Islam with a mixture of both contemporary Muslim and Christian cultures in England.

Last edited by Devan Dubian on June 8th 2015, 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: What religion does your character follow?   What religion does your character follow? EmptyJune 8th 2015, 2:53 am

I would say my Y2Impact character is spiritual, but not particularly religious. He is conflicted about the existence of a monotheistic God like many people, and has occasionally been known to outright deny the existence of God(s).

In my brief time as Junior, I questioned the existence of God and was kind of a devil worshipper. I didn't follow any organized religion or satanic cult; just had a bunch of my own primitive concepts. I recall facing Carlos Cruz (Jesus gimmick dude) in my first week and coming out guns a' blazin' with the anti-God rhetoric.

Kaneda believes in God, but isn't committed to an organized faith and is a hypocrite who takes God's name in vein without concern for the consequences.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: What religion does your character follow?   What religion does your character follow? EmptyJune 8th 2015, 2:54 am

Christianity
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What religion does your character follow?   What religion does your character follow? EmptyJune 8th 2015, 3:07 am

I'd say she's a spiritual Christian with an ounce of Atheism and doubt just to add that extra sizzle.
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

PostSubject: Re: What religion does your character follow?   What religion does your character follow? EmptyJune 8th 2015, 3:10 am

Secular Humanism, at one time was Buddhist.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: What religion does your character follow?   What religion does your character follow? EmptyJune 8th 2015, 4:40 am

When he's drunk, which he usually is, Venom would probably believe in Dionysus since he's the Greek God of Wine which Venom would directly relate with alcohol. :toast:
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: What religion does your character follow?   What religion does your character follow? EmptyJune 8th 2015, 5:49 am

Scientology.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: What religion does your character follow?   What religion does your character follow? EmptyJune 8th 2015, 6:21 am

Pastafarian.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What religion does your character follow?   What religion does your character follow? EmptyJune 8th 2015, 7:41 am

Atheist.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: What religion does your character follow?   What religion does your character follow? EmptyJune 8th 2015, 7:54 am

Existential Christian mixed with the influence of Gnosticism and currently studying the teachings of Atman & Hare Krishna Bhuddism
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What religion does your character follow?   What religion does your character follow? EmptyJune 8th 2015, 8:06 am

Vance follows the principles of Deism: he believes there is a God but does not believe he cares about us like most other religions do, rather we're on equal footing with all other living things in the Universe and only decides to intervene in great crisis when something would try to upset the proper balance of nature.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: What religion does your character follow?   What religion does your character follow? EmptyJune 8th 2015, 8:54 am

My character is very complex in he does not know what to believe in. I've also tried to portray a very bi-polar character to show the weaknesses he has within himself, but also to contrast the strengths he has inside the ring. Some days, he believes in God. Other days, he doesn't. He grew up in a Muslim family though.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: What religion does your character follow?   What religion does your character follow? EmptyJune 8th 2015, 9:06 am

He's a Leveyan Satanist
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: What religion does your character follow?   What religion does your character follow? EmptyJune 8th 2015, 10:05 am

Leaning to Shinto, even she and her family believe more in their ancestor's tradition, culture and rules than a religion.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: What religion does your character follow?   What religion does your character follow? EmptyJune 8th 2015, 10:11 am

None. My character believes religion itself is a weakness within all men or women who believes in them. Something that chains us down and binds us to our morality in some sense or fashion and that hinders us to accept one another for who they truly are.
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: What religion does your character follow?   What religion does your character follow? EmptyJune 8th 2015, 10:34 am

Rosso was raised Baptist but has gotten to more of an agnostic stance in recent years.

Poison follows some Shinto customs but is more or less Atheist
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What religion does your character follow?   What religion does your character follow? EmptyJune 8th 2015, 1:35 pm

I have no idea how to explain this, so I am going to vaguely describe him by saying that he is conflicted between the teachings of Christianity and Buddhism.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: What religion does your character follow?   What religion does your character follow? EmptyJune 8th 2015, 2:32 pm

Three of my moves derive from religion, so a believer.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: What religion does your character follow?   What religion does your character follow? EmptyJune 8th 2015, 2:56 pm

He's a christian
Back to top Go down
Montell Smooth

Montell Smooth

PostSubject: Re: What religion does your character follow?   What religion does your character follow? EmptyJune 8th 2015, 11:31 pm

Christianity
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: What religion does your character follow?   What religion does your character follow? EmptyJune 8th 2015, 11:44 pm

Jediism.

Legit.
Back to top Go down
Brett Kennedy

Brett Kennedy

Hailing From : Around the Corner

PostSubject: Re: What religion does your character follow?   What religion does your character follow? EmptyJune 9th 2015, 12:03 am

100% an Athiest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What religion does your character follow?   What religion does your character follow? Empty

Back to top Go down

What religion does your character follow?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next