Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself? - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself? - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself? - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself? - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself? - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself? - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself? - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself? - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself?   What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself? - Page 2 EmptyJune 2nd 2015, 2:13 pm

All of you suck. I root for me and only me.
You are all lucky I'm retired.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself?   What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself? - Page 2 EmptyJune 2nd 2015, 2:20 pm

TRE DAY wrote:

Come out of retirement and fite me
Back to top Go down
-

-

Hailing From : Lexington Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself?   What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself? - Page 2 EmptyJune 2nd 2015, 2:34 pm

I also forgot to say Eclipse:P
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself?   What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself? - Page 2 EmptyJune 2nd 2015, 5:45 pm

Nobody roots for me Sad
Back to top Go down
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

PostSubject: Re: What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself?   What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself? - Page 2 EmptyJune 2nd 2015, 5:59 pm

Vance Tybull and Xavier Williams
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself?   What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself? - Page 2 EmptyJune 2nd 2015, 6:19 pm

Not even my partner roots for me Sad
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself?   What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself? - Page 2 EmptyJune 2nd 2015, 7:10 pm

TRE DAY wrote:

Niggaaa , can you not read or something? I root for you all the time back in your active day .
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself?   What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself? - Page 2 EmptyJune 2nd 2015, 9:05 pm

A lot of people I thought I was chill with showing they true colors in this thread. :comeon:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself?   What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself? - Page 2 EmptyJune 2nd 2015, 10:02 pm

TLA wrote:
A lot of people I thought I was chill with showing they true colors in this thread. :comeon:

I root for you ....

to mow my lawn :banderas:
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself?   What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself? - Page 2 EmptyJune 3rd 2015, 10:00 am

Kerry Keller wrote:
Not even my partner roots for me Sad

Don't worry...nobody roots for me either.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself?   What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself? - Page 2 EmptyJune 3rd 2015, 10:04 am

I don't root for anyone to remove any chance of bias. I just hope everyone sucks equally.

:bolieve:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself?   What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself? - Page 2 EmptyJune 3rd 2015, 10:05 am

Zack_Crash wrote:

Dark Demon wrote:

Forgot about my boys Ventura and Crash too, fml

*slaps crash*
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself?   What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself? - Page 2 EmptyJune 3rd 2015, 2:01 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
Zack_Crash wrote:

Dark Demon wrote:

Forgot about my boys Ventura and Crash too, fml

*slaps crash*

lol!
Back to top Go down
Erica Ford

Erica Ford

Hailing From : Talladega, Florida

PostSubject: Re: What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself?   What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself? - Page 2 EmptyJune 3rd 2015, 4:53 pm

Mainly my partner Aurora.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself?   What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself? - Page 2 EmptyJune 3rd 2015, 5:53 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
TLA wrote:

I root for you ....

to mow my lawn :banderas:
I'll mow your lawn while you are laying in it m8
Back to top Go down
Brett Kennedy

Brett Kennedy

Hailing From : Around the Corner

PostSubject: Re: What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself?   What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself? - Page 2 EmptyJune 3rd 2015, 6:04 pm

Nope. Just myself.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself?   What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself? - Page 2 EmptyJune 3rd 2015, 9:23 pm

Vance Tybull wrote:
Dark Demon wrote:
Vance Tybull wrote:
I root for everybody! But if I had to pick some people I consistently root for...

Genesis
Tarah
Demon even though he doesn't root for me. :'(
Cam
Ryan
Carlos
Kimbo
TLA
I knew i forgot sombody :cryshow:
It's okay I just realized I left out Nigey.  :cryshow:
I was waiting for you to amend this error.  :dahell:
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

PostSubject: Re: What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself?   What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself? - Page 2 EmptyJune 3rd 2015, 9:30 pm

Duncan
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself?   What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself? - Page 2 EmptyJune 9th 2015, 12:59 am

Always been big on Tyler Parker,Brian Daniels and GC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself?   What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself? - Page 2 EmptyJune 9th 2015, 1:01 am

I haven't been here long, but as a stand-up comic myself, I have been intrigued by Clark Duncan!
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

PostSubject: Re: What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself?   What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself? - Page 2 EmptyApril 12th 2016, 1:17 am

Haruna Sakazaki
Chris Elite
Mark Michaels
Aren Mstislav
Phoenix 
Carlos Rosso
Lucian Black
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself?   What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself? - Page 2 EmptyApril 12th 2016, 7:45 am

I root for every single EAW's elitists and vixens to achieve their own success, but my top 5 are:

Elitists:
1. Pizza Boy
2. Carlos Rosso
3. Kenny Drake
4. Nick Angel
5. Lioncross/GI Styles a.k.a Grace Izumi here (tough spot)

Vixens:
1. Cameron Ella Ava
2. Sherridan Muller
3. Azumi Goto
4. Cailin Dillon
5. Haruna Sakazaki/Cloud Matsuda (another tough spot)
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself?   What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself? - Page 2 EmptyApril 12th 2016, 11:25 am

Elitists:
1. Tig Kelly
2. Nick Angel
3. Kenny Drake
4. Carson Ramsay
5. Carlos Rosso

Vixen:
1. Aria Jaxon
2. Sheridan "German efficiency 4Lyfe" Muller
3. Cailin Dillon
4. Haruna
5. Cloud/Erica
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself?   What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself? - Page 2 EmptyApril 12th 2016, 12:02 pm

Anyone that roots for me, anyone that works hard and my buds that's it.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself?   What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself? - Page 2 EmptyApril 12th 2016, 12:19 pm

Elitist
GC
Demon
Mexi
Rami
Tig

Vixens:
Aria
Cloud
Cam
Cailin

Last edited by Chris Elite on April 12th 2016, 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself?   What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What extremist/elitist/vixen do you root for most often in EAW besides yourself?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next