Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Elitist/Vixen vs Superstar/Diva  SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Elitist/Vixen vs Superstar/Diva  SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Elitist/Vixen vs Superstar/Diva  Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Elitist/Vixen vs Superstar/Diva  Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Elitist/Vixen vs Superstar/Diva  Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Elitist/Vixen vs Superstar/Diva  Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Elitist/Vixen vs Superstar/Diva  Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Elitist/Vixen vs Superstar/Diva  Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Elitist/Vixen vs Superstar/Diva

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

Elitist/Vixen vs Superstar/Diva  Empty
PostSubject: Elitist/Vixen vs Superstar/Diva    Elitist/Vixen vs Superstar/Diva  EmptyDecember 4th 2015, 1:04 pm

This may have been a thread before, but who do you think has a better character than their picbase's real life counterpart?

I'm going with Xavier as the first person that comes to mind. It's like he took the best of Punk, Jericho, and Ziggler to create this tri-fusion of a badass grappler. When Albert Hitchman/Paul Heyman was in his corner, it felt so natural as if Paul would actually do this with Dolph is WWE would let him.

Actually that would probably breathe new life into the business.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Elitist/Vixen vs Superstar/Diva    Elitist/Vixen vs Superstar/Diva  EmptyDecember 4th 2015, 2:37 pm

Xav is the better Ziggler cause Ziggler can go suck a dick and die in a ditch for all I care. While Xav can just go suck a dick. 

Brett is better than Mr.Anderson. If Anderson acted like Brett on the mic it'd be more entertaining. 

Imp obviously is a better heel than Jericho by bringing in the snark of Jericho and amplifying that. 

There are others but those came to mind.
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Voltage
Voltage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: Elitist/Vixen vs Superstar/Diva    Elitist/Vixen vs Superstar/Diva  EmptyDecember 4th 2015, 7:05 pm

I dunno. It's kind of unfair to judge WWE characters vs created characters. They're two very different types of characters. Other than the top of the card, WWE characters don't get nearly the amount of development that our characters do. Also, WWE superstars are influenced by a committee of people and formed to appeal across a broad base. So a lot of their character is diluted. There are a few exceptions, but any established Elitist/Vixen can out-character their WWE counterpart. It'd be interesting to find someone whose counterpart does eclipse the Elitist. But I'll leave that to the professional trolls.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: Elitist/Vixen vs Superstar/Diva    Elitist/Vixen vs Superstar/Diva  EmptyDecember 4th 2015, 7:08 pm

[REDACTED] wrote:
I dunno. It's kind of unfair to judge WWE characters vs created characters. They're two very different types of characters. Other than the top of the card, WWE characters don't get nearly the amount of development that our characters do. Also, WWE superstars are influenced by a committee of people and formed to appeal across a broad base. So a lot of their character is diluted. There are a few exceptions, but any established Elitist/Vixen can out-character their WWE counterpart. It'd be interesting to find someone whose counterpart does  eclipse the Elitist. But I'll leave that to the professional trolls.

Play along you bleeding smore! Also...Zack Crash to Matt Hardy. I just prefer the character more.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Elitist/Vixen vs Superstar/Diva    Elitist/Vixen vs Superstar/Diva  EmptyDecember 4th 2015, 10:19 pm

There's one name I could get inside my head.... Tarah Nova, she's far better than Paige. In fact, Tarah is actually Paige I would like to expect to be. I just want to see a badass Paige who will go against all so-called Divas with no exception and dominate them all just like what Tarah has done instead of just a coward bitch with identity crisis.
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Voltage
Voltage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: Elitist/Vixen vs Superstar/Diva    Elitist/Vixen vs Superstar/Diva  EmptyDecember 4th 2015, 10:31 pm

"Smore"? What does that even mean? Fine, I'll play along. For me, HBB stands out. Don't get me wrong, I love me some Shawn Michaels, but I like how HBB took the born-again Christian aspect of Shawn Michaels and amplified and expanded upon it. I don't know if that was always a part of his character, but I appreciate that aspect of his current incarnation.
Back to top Go down
Brett Kennedy

Brett Kennedy

Hailing From : Around the Corner

PostSubject: Re: Elitist/Vixen vs Superstar/Diva    Elitist/Vixen vs Superstar/Diva  EmptyDecember 4th 2015, 10:52 pm

Aren Mstislav wrote:
Brett is better than Mr.Anderson. If Anderson acted like Brett on the mic it'd be more entertaining. 
:gladbry:
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Elitist/Vixen vs Superstar/Diva    Elitist/Vixen vs Superstar/Diva  EmptyDecember 5th 2015, 12:10 pm

Xavier Williams > Ziggler
Devan Dubian > Orton
Norma Hellion > Harper
Lannister > Cesaro
Dark Demon > whoever he's picbase is/was at the time  lol!

As Aren said, I'm sure there are others but these just jumped into my head first.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Elitist/Vixen vs Superstar/Diva    Elitist/Vixen vs Superstar/Diva  EmptyDecember 5th 2015, 12:14 pm

Zack Crash, Lannister, Ares Vendetta, Xavier Williams etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elitist/Vixen vs Superstar/Diva    Elitist/Vixen vs Superstar/Diva  Empty

Back to top Go down

Elitist/Vixen vs Superstar/Diva

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1