Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

My time at an NXT Show SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

My time at an NXT Show SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
My time at an NXT Show Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
My time at an NXT Show Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
My time at an NXT Show Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
My time at an NXT Show Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
My time at an NXT Show Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
My time at an NXT Show Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

My time at an NXT Show

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JordanCiserano

JordanCiserano

Hailing From : Buffalo, New York

My time at an NXT Show Empty
PostSubject: My time at an NXT Show   My time at an NXT Show EmptyMay 17th 2015, 3:24 pm

Hey everyone, yesterday I was fortunate enough to be able to go to an NXT show in my hometown of Albany, New York. And let me tell you it was the best show I've ever seen.

While watching NXT on the Network you hear the crazy fans and think on how awesome it would be to be apart of it. Once you get to be apart of that crowd nothing can compare to the energy that the crowd gives off.

Enzo and Big Cass came out the place went wild. Bayley comes out and the place was even louder. Tommy Dreamer comes out to everybody's surprise and it went absolutely mental. If there was a Clean ECW crowd, the NXT crowd would be it for sure.

The wrestling was of course amazing with the Women's match of Charlotte vs Sasha Banks arguably being the best match of the night with everybody loving it, what Women's wrestling should be. Also the Main Event of Tyler Breeze vs Finn Baylor vs Kevin Owens was entertainment at it's finest. Baylor's music not working but him still doing his entrance with perfect timing, Owens leading chants from the crowd (and doing a 5 knuckle shuffle to everyone's enjoyment), and Breeze being Breeze. Everybody watched it, and everybody was happy about it.

I would 100% recommend going to an NXT show if you get the chance (though you were probably going to go anyways) to see the best wrestling show on the planet right now. You never know what's going to happen, but when it does happen it's going to be amazing. Hell of a show.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: My time at an NXT Show   My time at an NXT Show EmptyMay 17th 2015, 3:29 pm

I envy you
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: My time at an NXT Show   My time at an NXT Show EmptyMay 17th 2015, 3:38 pm

New York rulez :kissasstyler:
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: My time at an NXT Show   My time at an NXT Show EmptyMay 17th 2015, 4:04 pm

Glad you enjoyed, sound like a hell of a time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My time at an NXT Show   My time at an NXT Show Empty

Back to top Go down

My time at an NXT Show

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1