Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose? Empty
PostSubject: If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose?   If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose? EmptyMay 1st 2015, 1:30 pm

And why?

(past or present)
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose? Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose?   If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose? EmptyMay 1st 2015, 2:29 pm

Jacob Senn

REVENGE FOR KICKING ME OFF OF SHOWDOWN YOU BASTARD!!!  lol!
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose?   If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose? EmptyMay 1st 2015, 2:39 pm

CC. Because I never beat him, and he beat me with straight up bs "glitch" promos of spam and they still made win KOE.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose?   If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose? EmptyMay 1st 2015, 2:45 pm

Lannister, I'd feel like it'd feel like my conversion into people giving me SOME form of respect
Back to top Go down
Norman Hellion

Norman Hellion

PostSubject: Re: If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose?   If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose? EmptyMay 1st 2015, 2:51 pm

Brian Daniels because he's an ewok.
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose?   If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose? EmptyMay 1st 2015, 2:52 pm

Tyler Parker. Just to break that jinks of never beating him in singles.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose?   If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose? EmptyMay 1st 2015, 5:01 pm

Charlie Scene for talking about me in every promo of his like I betrayed him but if anything, he betrayed me because I had to promo on Dynamite Rain without my partner and without another team that should have never been in the match to begin with, I took them on and I think Synergy could have been the Tag Team Champions. I guess it was for the best though because both Carlos and GI deserved a win and that win more than anything. Now I'm a 2-time World Champion and Charlie is just a wonderbread motherfucker.

:smugkobe:
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose?   If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose? EmptyMay 1st 2015, 5:08 pm

Jaywalker as payback for jobbing to him in 09 :@:@:@:@
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose?   If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose? EmptyMay 1st 2015, 9:10 pm

Tyler Parker wrote:
Charlie Scene for talking about me in every promo of his like I betrayed him but if anything, he betrayed me because I had to promo on Dynamite Rain without my partner and without another team that should have never been in the match to begin with, I took them on and I think Synergy could have been the Tag Team Champions. I guess it was for the best though because both Carlos and GI deserved a win and that win more than anything. Now I'm a 2-time World Champion and Charlie is just a wonderbread motherfucker.

:smugkobe:
:mjcry:
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose?   If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose? EmptyMay 1st 2015, 9:32 pm

Venom :spit:
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

PostSubject: Re: If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose?   If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose? EmptyMay 1st 2015, 10:16 pm

lannister
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose?   If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose? EmptyMay 2nd 2015, 5:17 am

Mak

He was always a dick to me.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose?   If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose? EmptyMay 2nd 2015, 5:44 am

:jericho: you kno
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose?   If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose? EmptyMay 2nd 2015, 8:17 am

Steele cuz he's the biggest piece of shit I've ever worked with. I'm glad his girl broke up with him cuz nobody deserves to be stuck with that waste of skin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose?   If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose? EmptyMay 2nd 2015, 8:37 am

TLA wrote:
Steele cuz he's the biggest piece of shit I've ever worked with. I'm glad his girl broke up with him cuz nobody deserves to be stuck with that waste of skin.
What the hell did I do to you?
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

PostSubject: Re: If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose?   If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose? EmptyMay 2nd 2015, 8:55 am

Jacob Steele wrote:
TLA wrote:
Honestly I was gonna play nice with you after I left WMW. I was willing to overlook you sabotaging me, talking shit about my writing behind my back (which still makes me laugh considering how bad you suck at writing), trying to get me demoted, leaving me out of staff meetings, and disrespecting me in general. I was willing to overlook all that bullshit and put it behind me, but then you had to start deleting my posts and ignoring me like a bitch. You know exactly what you did to me, and until you admit it and apologize I am done playing nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose?   If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose? EmptyMay 2nd 2015, 4:29 pm

TLA wrote:
Jacob Steele wrote:
TLA wrote:
Honestly I was gonna play nice with you after I left WMW. I was willing to overlook you sabotaging me, talking shit about my writing behind my back (which still makes me laugh considering how bad you suck at writing), trying to get me demoted, leaving me out of staff meetings, and disrespecting me in general. I was willing to overlook all that bullshit and put it behind me, but then you had to start deleting my posts and ignoring me like a bitch. You know exactly what you did to me, and until you admit it and apologize I am done playing nice.
You are completely delusional. I was the one who actually wanted you to write with me. Lol. I don't know who the hell you've been talking to, but they're wrong. I like writing with you. You add something that I can't. Yeah I'll admit, when we were writing An Introduction, there were some things that just weren't supposed to be there and TRE was the one who commented on it. So before you go assuming shit I'd talk to me first.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose?   If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose? EmptyMay 2nd 2015, 4:41 pm

...SENZU BEAN
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

PostSubject: Re: If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose?   If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose? EmptyMay 2nd 2015, 4:41 pm

Jacob Steele wrote:
TLA wrote:
Jacob Steele wrote:
TLA wrote:
You are completely delusional. I was the one who actually wanted you to write with me. Lol. I don't know who the hell you've been talking to, but they're wrong. I like writing with you. You add something that I can't. Yeah I'll admit, when we were writing An Introduction, there were some things that just weren't supposed to be there and TRE was the one who commented on it. So before you go assuming shit I'd talk to me first.
Lmao you're so sad I should've known you would try to find a way to weasel out of taking responsibility for your actions. It's actually pretty brilliant that you would put all the blame on Tre and act like you have no part in it. Especially considering that's basically been Tre's role in WMW from the beginning, someone you can hide behind and pretend he's actually running shit when it's obvious you're the only one who gives a fuck about this failure of a fed that you ruined for everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose?   If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose? EmptyMay 2nd 2015, 5:09 pm

TLA wrote:
Jacob Steele wrote:
TLA wrote:
Jacob Steele wrote:
TLA wrote:
Lmao you're so sad I should've known you would try to find a way to weasel out of taking responsibility for your actions. It's actually pretty brilliant that you would put all the blame on Tre and act like you have no part in it. Especially considering that's basically been Tre's role in WMW from the beginning, someone you can hide behind and pretend he's actually running shit when it's obvious you're the only one who gives a fuck about this failure of a fed that you ruined for everyone.
I'm not hiding behind anything. We both liked what you wrote, it just wasn't fit for the idea we had for the show. Stop getting so butthurt about it. Even if I am the only one who cares about it, a lot of people seem interested in it and I'm not gonna just give up on it because someone wants to talk shit. I'm done arguing with you lol.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

PostSubject: Re: If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose?   If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose? EmptyMay 2nd 2015, 5:18 pm

Jacob Steele wrote:
TLA wrote:
Jacob Steele wrote:
TLA wrote:
Jacob Steele wrote:
TLA wrote:
I'm not hiding behind anything. We both liked what you wrote, it just wasn't fit for the idea we had for the show. Stop getting so butthurt about it. Even if I am the only one who cares about it, a lot of people seem interested in it and I'm not gonna just give up on it because someone wants to talk shit. I'm done arguing with you lol.
I'm not hiding behind anything.

I'm done arguing with you lol.

Seems legit.

But ye if your definition of "a lot of people seem interested" is 8 days of no promos ended by a racist Kerry Keller promo then we really are done arguing here.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

PostSubject: Re: If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose?   If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose? EmptyMay 2nd 2015, 5:31 pm

TLA wrote:
Jacob Steele wrote:
TLA wrote:
Jacob Steele wrote:
TLA wrote:
Jacob Steele wrote:
TLA wrote:

Seems legit.

But ye if your definition of "a lot of people seem interested" is 8 days of no promos ended by a racist Kerry Keller promo then we really are done arguing here.

Don't you mean; a Finnick Lionheart Promo? Eh, I kinda meant to be racist. It's part of the fact that my character hates everyone
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose?   If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose? EmptyMay 2nd 2015, 5:36 pm

Ey. Ey Kerry. I'd just back out of this one buddy. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

PostSubject: Re: If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose?   If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose? EmptyMay 2nd 2015, 5:38 pm

I gotcha
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose?   If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose? EmptyMay 2nd 2015, 6:10 pm

TLA wrote:
Jacob Steele wrote:
TLA wrote:
Jacob Steele wrote:
TLA wrote:
Jacob Steele wrote:
TLA wrote:

Seems legit.

I'm guessing now is a bad time to ask if WMW is selling t-shirts? :news:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose?   If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose? Empty

Back to top Go down

If you could make any one person from EAW job to you, who would you choose?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-