Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Which celebrity do you hate the most? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Which celebrity do you hate the most? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Which celebrity do you hate the most? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Which celebrity do you hate the most? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Which celebrity do you hate the most? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Which celebrity do you hate the most? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Which celebrity do you hate the most? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Which celebrity do you hate the most? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Which celebrity do you hate the most?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

Which celebrity do you hate the most? Empty
PostSubject: Which celebrity do you hate the most?   Which celebrity do you hate the most? EmptyApril 30th 2015, 2:56 pm

Bieber's definitely up there for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which celebrity do you hate the most?   Which celebrity do you hate the most? EmptyApril 30th 2015, 3:01 pm

Anyone in the Kardashian "clan" if you can consider those people celebrities
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Which celebrity do you hate the most?   Which celebrity do you hate the most? EmptyApril 30th 2015, 3:11 pm

Jenny McCarthy. God damn anti-vaxxers.
Back to top Go down
Florida Man

Florida Man

Hailing From : Tampa, FL

PostSubject: Re: Which celebrity do you hate the most?   Which celebrity do you hate the most? EmptyApril 30th 2015, 3:21 pm

The Kardashians. I'd rather gargle with acid and AIDs infected water then subject myself to watching any of their shows.

Last edited by Daniel Marshall on April 30th 2015, 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Which celebrity do you hate the most?   Which celebrity do you hate the most? EmptyApril 30th 2015, 3:31 pm

Any member of One Direction

Justin Bieber

Shia Lebouf (with the acception of the part he played in: "Surfs Up")
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Which celebrity do you hate the most?   Which celebrity do you hate the most? EmptyApril 30th 2015, 4:14 pm

Kerry Keller wrote:
Any member of One Direction

Justin Bieber

Shia Lebouf (with the acception of the part he played in: "Surfs Up")

How did you typo Even Stevens with something about surfing?
Back to top Go down
My Watch Has Ended

PostSubject: Re: Which celebrity do you hate the most?   Which celebrity do you hate the most? EmptyApril 30th 2015, 4:34 pm

Bieber, no reason needs to be said because everyone here hates the fucking douche

One Direction are a fucking joke as well as their fans. My god, never have I known a more douchier bunch of idiots who will cut themselves cos a stupid singer has left the group. How sad do you have to be?

And  Katie fucking Hopkins, she is literally the definite article of an accident. Anything she says is a load of bullshit and she has no sympathy for anyone but herself. I hope she gets hit by a bus than ran over by a stampede...Seriously, someone kill her...

And if he counts, DSPGaming. Never have I seen a bigger pussy in the gaming world. "OH CMON, THAT IS BUGGED! KOJIMAS FAULT AS USUAL. OH LETS USE A SHOTGUN IN A SNIPER BATTLE
:gotya:
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: Which celebrity do you hate the most?   Which celebrity do you hate the most? EmptyApril 30th 2015, 6:06 pm

"Name someone you don't know personally but judge anyways and in some cases wish death upon them."

Yeah, this thread makes a lot of fuckin sense.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Which celebrity do you hate the most?   Which celebrity do you hate the most? EmptyApril 30th 2015, 6:34 pm

Still Bieber.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which celebrity do you hate the most?   Which celebrity do you hate the most? EmptyApril 30th 2015, 7:11 pm

I agree with kimbo, Jenny McCarthy is the worst. Smdh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which celebrity do you hate the most?   Which celebrity do you hate the most? EmptyApril 30th 2015, 7:42 pm

Putin
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Which celebrity do you hate the most?   Which celebrity do you hate the most? EmptyApril 30th 2015, 8:44 pm

So much DAE BIEBER ONE DIRECTION MILEY CYRUS XD D DDD DXD D

But for real. One Direction isn't that bad. Some fans overreact, but they have a clean-cut image and serve as positive role models for their fans. They appeal to a lot of demographics, especially with their recent somber music which is more likely to be heard on the radio these days. So most of the guys you'll see complaining about 1D are probably jealous they don't have girls dying over them or that they aren't as good looking or successful.

And why hate the Kardashians? They don't do anything wrong. They do charity, they do promotional events etc. What's the issue? Mad you can't ever get a girl like one of them? Just because they do fashion and ACT like bimbos doesn't make them stupid. It's called "acting" for a reason. They have good fashion taste and are actually pretty smart and wise, considering they're millionaires while most of you are probably sitting in your parents' basements. And the 'They're only famous cuz of the sex tape' argument is so stupid. It helped get them exposure, and they may not have come to be as famous as they are today, but they'd have found success regardless.

Bieber though, is a cunt with his recent actions. But that tends to happen when an immature kid is given that much power. Don't act like you guys wouldn't do the same shit with his money and talent.

All this irrational hatred is retarded, and most of it stems from jealousy or neckbearding.

Real celebrities to hate are people like Jenny McCarthy, who advocates anti-vaxxing. She is a real life cunt. If you have a controversial opinion, keep it to your fucking self. Or anyone else that's famous and spreads stupid beliefs. I don't necessarily hate Tom Cruise because of Scientology since he's a good actor, but I do hate how he advocates so hard for it.
Back to top Go down
Florida Man

Florida Man

PostSubject: Re: Which celebrity do you hate the most?   Which celebrity do you hate the most? EmptyApril 30th 2015, 9:06 pm

Stark wrote:
And why hate the Kardashians? They don't do anything wrong. They do charity, they do promotional events etc. What's the issue? Mad you can't ever get a girl like one of them? Just because they do fashion and ACT like bimbos doesn't make them stupid. It's called "acting" for a reason. They have good fashion taste and are actually pretty smart and wise, considering they're millionaires while most of you are probably sitting in your parents' basements. And the 'They're only famous cuz of the sex tape' argument is so stupid. It helped get them exposure, and they may not have come to be as famous as they are today, but they'd have found success regardless.

All this irrational hatred is retarded, and most of it stems from jealousy or neckbearding.

I'm not jealous of the Kardashians at all. And I don't have a neckbeard. 

I should say that I don't hate them though. I just hate their shows. Reality TV is just not my cup of tea, it holds absolutely zero appeal to me. Again, not jealous of them at all, money and fame aren't everything.
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Which celebrity do you hate the most?   Which celebrity do you hate the most? EmptyApril 30th 2015, 9:09 pm

Daniel Marshall wrote:
Stark wrote:

I should say that I don't hate them though. I just hate their shows. Reality TV is just not my cup of tea, it holds absolutely zero appeal to me. Again, not jealous of them at all, money and fame aren't everything.
so that makes you want to gargle aids water right
Back to top Go down
Florida Man

Florida Man

PostSubject: Re: Which celebrity do you hate the most?   Which celebrity do you hate the most? EmptyApril 30th 2015, 9:16 pm

Stark wrote:
Daniel Marshall wrote:
Stark wrote:

I believe I said both acid and AIDs water.

But yeah, their shows do. That's why I ignore them, because they're so mind-numbingly stupid that it makes me want to smash the television.
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Which celebrity do you hate the most?   Which celebrity do you hate the most? EmptyApril 30th 2015, 9:20 pm

Daniel Marshall wrote:
Stark wrote:
Daniel Marshall wrote:
Stark wrote:

But yeah, their shows do. That's why I ignore them, because they're so mind-numbingly stupid that it makes me want to smash the television.

if you actually saw an episode before you called it stupid, you'd see that it caters to its target demographic of WOMEN. so if you're this upset that a show doesn't cater to your stupid taste, then maybe you need help.

but then again, you're probably this Which celebrity do you hate the most? 9e3
Back to top Go down
Florida Man

Florida Man

PostSubject: Re: Which celebrity do you hate the most?   Which celebrity do you hate the most? EmptyApril 30th 2015, 9:25 pm

Stark wrote:
Daniel Marshall wrote:
Stark wrote:
Daniel Marshall wrote:
Stark wrote:

if you actually saw an episode before you called it stupid, you'd see that it caters to its target demographic of WOMEN. so if you're this upset that a show doesn't cater to your stupid taste, then maybe you need help.

but then again, you're probably this Which celebrity do you hate the most? 9e3

I have seen an episode of it buddy. I didn't like it, because as I said, it's not my kind of show. I'm not upset that it doesn't cater to my taste either, I'm not so arrogant and selfish to think that every show should cater to my tastes.

Are you insinuating that I'm a member of Anonymous? I don't know whether to be flattered that you assume I am that good with a computer, or insulted that you assume I have that little of a social life...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which celebrity do you hate the most?   Which celebrity do you hate the most? EmptyMay 7th 2015, 9:02 pm

"The University of Google is where I got my degree." Jenny McCarthy, ladies and gentlemen.

Also, luv the kardashians. Kim Kardashian is the smartest business woman ever.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Which celebrity do you hate the most?   Which celebrity do you hate the most? EmptyMay 7th 2015, 9:38 pm

I always found the "you hate this person because they're richer/famous over you" type of thing moronic. If that was the case, they wouldn't be a fan of anyone who is rich and famous, they must initially hate a portion of that rich person's character to hate them, unless they hate all rich and famous people, with is rarely the case. Just saying.

Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Which celebrity do you hate the most?   Which celebrity do you hate the most? EmptyMay 7th 2015, 9:51 pm

Most people don't hate the Kardashians because of their money. They hate them because of their superficial lifestyle. For example, I love guys like Paul Allen and Bill Gates, both of whom are some of the richest guys in the world. Next thing I know, people are gonna start saying that P Diddy is only disliked because he's the richest rapper of all-time and everyone is merely jealous of his skillset.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which celebrity do you hate the most?   Which celebrity do you hate the most? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which celebrity do you hate the most?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1