Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

If you could master an E-fed skill SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

If you could master an E-fed skill SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
If you could master an E-fed skill Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
If you could master an E-fed skill Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
If you could master an E-fed skill Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
If you could master an E-fed skill Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
If you could master an E-fed skill Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
If you could master an E-fed skill Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

If you could master an E-fed skill

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

If you could master an E-fed skill Empty
PostSubject: If you could master an E-fed skill   If you could master an E-fed skill EmptyJune 10th 2014, 12:38 am

If you could take one e-fed skill and become perfect and flawless in every way in it, while the rest of your skills remain what they are, what would they be. Skills including:

GFX'ing
Writing
Promoing
Video-making
Talent Relations/Recruiting

Personally, I would have it be video-making. I was into it in the past but never kept going because I couldn't adapt to the HD generation  Crying or Very sad

Last edited by Mr. DEDEDE on June 10th 2014, 5:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: If you could master an E-fed skill   If you could master an E-fed skill EmptyJune 10th 2014, 12:43 am

Video Making for sure. Only thing I haven't dabbled into really.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: If you could master an E-fed skill   If you could master an E-fed skill EmptyJune 10th 2014, 12:55 am

Video making probably. If I could then I could probably do AMVs and other stuff as well outside of E-feds. Never tried though,
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: If you could master an E-fed skill   If you could master an E-fed skill EmptyJune 10th 2014, 9:09 am

GFXing.

I reckon I can do some nifty stuff in Paint when I try, but I'd really like to be able to make sexy graphics.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could master an E-fed skill   If you could master an E-fed skill EmptyJune 10th 2014, 1:16 pm

GFXing. I have done some GFX before but not really anything to complicated or big.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could master an E-fed skill   If you could master an E-fed skill EmptyJune 10th 2014, 3:04 pm

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
perfect and flawless

GFX'ing
Writing
Promoing
Video-making
Talent Relations/Recruiting

:dave: 
Back to top Go down
Hades
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Hades

Hailing From : Devil Town, NC

PostSubject: Re: If you could master an E-fed skill   If you could master an E-fed skill EmptyJune 10th 2014, 3:12 pm

Definitely promoing.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: If you could master an E-fed skill   If you could master an E-fed skill EmptyJune 10th 2014, 3:17 pm

Promoing.. Ppl say my promos are good but I disagree. I mean if they were good I would be featured prominently in scripts like other good promoers or I'd be champ or even a contender.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could master an E-fed skill   If you could master an E-fed skill EmptyJune 10th 2014, 3:18 pm

Morally wise: Writing, I would love to help in the writers department because without writers the fed can't exist and I feel like something they have too much work to do which is unfair. I suck at writing though and barely know any terminology

Otherwise, graphics for sure. There's so many things to master and you can play a lot with it
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: If you could master an E-fed skill   If you could master an E-fed skill EmptyJune 10th 2014, 3:44 pm

Writing
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: If you could master an E-fed skill   If you could master an E-fed skill EmptyJune 10th 2014, 5:09 pm

Writing, I have started getting a little experiance in it, but seeing as how NEO is going under after PFP I dunno where to go next with it. After Writing tho would be getting my Promos even better than they are. I feel like my last promo was my best thus far, but I think that I can still do consistently better than that if I put in the effort and that's truly my next goal for myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could master an E-fed skill   If you could master an E-fed skill EmptyJune 10th 2014, 5:13 pm

Promoing obvs
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: If you could master an E-fed skill   If you could master an E-fed skill EmptyJune 10th 2014, 5:14 pm

Lucian Black wrote:
Promoing.. Ppl say my promos are good but I disagree. I mean if they were good I would be featured prominently in scripts like other good promoers or I'd be champ or even a contender.
I don't think it's your promoing ability that is the issue, you can make interesting promos. I'm not entirely sure why you're never booked much, but from personal experience seeing you here and multiple e-feds I would say you have a bigger problem with consistency/long term activity and you easily give up on things if they don't quickly go your way and you always feel sorry for yourself.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: If you could master an E-fed skill   If you could master an E-fed skill EmptyJune 10th 2014, 5:19 pm

My GFX were never good so that's something I'd like to master. Also probably the most useful outside of e-feds.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: If you could master an E-fed skill   If you could master an E-fed skill EmptyJune 10th 2014, 6:40 pm

Recruiting. 

Everything else mentioned can be learned and bettered with time and experience, especially writing and promoing. Same with GFXing and Video making, if you put the time and effort into it, you'll learn how to do it and do it well. 

There's no guide on how to be a good recruiter, a lot of it has to do with luck.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

PostSubject: Re: If you could master an E-fed skill   If you could master an E-fed skill EmptyJune 12th 2014, 12:25 am

Scott Diamond wrote:
Recruiting. 

Everything else mentioned can be learned and bettered with time and experience, especially writing and promoing. Same with GFXing and Video making, if you put the time and effort into it, you'll learn how to do it and do it well. 

There's no guide on how to be a good recruiter, a lot of it has to do with luck.
Good point  :dave:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could master an E-fed skill   If you could master an E-fed skill EmptyJune 13th 2014, 1:30 am

MAYBE I'LL LEARN HOW TO STOP GETTING MY ASS KICKED
Back to top Go down
Ren of Chilltown

Ren of Chilltown

Hailing From : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: If you could master an E-fed skill   If you could master an E-fed skill EmptyJune 13th 2014, 11:19 am

I recruited Banks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could master an E-fed skill   If you could master an E-fed skill EmptyJune 13th 2014, 11:24 am

The Nas Says wrote:
Writing, I have started getting a little experiance in it, but seeing as how NEO is going under after PFP I dunno where to go next with it. After Writing tho would be getting my Promos even better than they are. I feel like my last promo was my best thus far, but I think that I can still do consistently better than that if I put in the effort and that's truly my next goal for myself.

You can use try your hand with the pre-show matches  Cool 
Back to top Go down
Ren of Chilltown

Ren of Chilltown

Hailing From : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: If you could master an E-fed skill   If you could master an E-fed skill EmptyJune 13th 2014, 3:49 pm

Or you could become co-writer of Voltage without any experience -- like me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could master an E-fed skill   If you could master an E-fed skill EmptyJune 13th 2014, 5:23 pm

The Nas Says wrote:

Oddly enough, I have a ton of experience in the cardwriting department.  Whom do I speak to if I wanted to volunteer to write a match here and there?

Sample:  http://www.angelfire.com/ego/zackperry/MVW10/LifeSentence.html
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

PostSubject: Re: If you could master an E-fed skill   If you could master an E-fed skill EmptyJune 13th 2014, 5:33 pm

Nick Perry wrote:
The Nas Says wrote:

Oddly enough, I have a ton of experience in the cardwriting department.  Whom do I speak to if I wanted to volunteer to write a match here and there?

We'll need a few match writers for our preshow matches coming up in a few weeks. It would just be like one match tbh, so I guess myself or one of the other owners could hit ya up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could master an E-fed skill   If you could master an E-fed skill EmptyJune 27th 2014, 12:41 am

Tre Voodoo wrote:
Nick Perry wrote:
The Nas Says wrote:

We'll need a few match writers for our preshow matches coming up in a few weeks. It would just be like one match tbh, so I guess myself or one of the other owners could hit ya up.
Hey, I'm down for that too if the help is still needed.

Probably GFXing and promoing. That way I can help the fed and be promoing. If I'm just picking one, then Promoing.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

PostSubject: Re: If you could master an E-fed skill   If you could master an E-fed skill EmptyFebruary 26th 2015, 6:56 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could master an E-fed skill   If you could master an E-fed skill EmptyFebruary 26th 2015, 6:58 pm

Making GFXs on my own. LOL hands down my top choice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could master an E-fed skill   If you could master an E-fed skill Empty

Back to top Go down

If you could master an E-fed skill

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next