Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage Empty
PostSubject: Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage   Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage EmptyMarch 25th 2015, 11:41 pm

Since we are on the cusp of Pain For Pride season our next FPV is probably one of the most hectic FPVs we have aside from Pain For Pride where the promo page will literally explode. This is basically for the newer guys who may get a chance to be in Grand Rampage so here is the link of the original thread that was made specifically for it. 

http://eaw08.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/8701773

But as a preview to what I'm talking about here is a post that CM Bank$ put:

Do 's

Promo a lot without burning yourself out, even if you don't feel that you have a chance of winning, writers and other staff do notice this and you may end up with a lot of air time or have some epic spots in the match, you may even end up as one of the finalists. 

Do understand that you have a 1 out of 30 chance of winning, be a good sport about it win lose or draw

Dont's

Don't act like you are entitled to winning the GR like it is some long overdue accomplishment, you aren't and you won't win with that attitude. While it is okay to be confident about winning, be confident without being unrealistic as if you are the only person who should win and when you don't you wonder why and turn into a bitch on the chatroom after you don't win.

Don't let other members gas you up into thinking you are entitled to winning, thats how egos are born and how some careers have been ruined.

Don't be a follower and campaign for another person to win and make it as if that person doesn't win then the GR was disappointing. I can't recall how many times I've seen people say "if ________ doesn't win, smh". I know a Grand Rampage prediction thread is bound to be created, keep this in mind. Writers hate it when people predict stuff especially if it was supposed to happen.

Promo as many times as you'd like, there is no limit, but don't go post a gazillion promos and think that you have it in the bag because of that, infact lets be honest.. there is always a Grand Rampage winner set to win by writers but anything can change just by the effort of others, but 69,000 promos in 1 day is not going to make anything change.

Feel free to add on any more do's and don'ts you have in mind and express any thoughts, this is my last thread i'm ever going to make and I just thought i'd drop some helpful knowledge to you youngins since GR is coming up. Good luck breh's.

Fuck bitches.

For continuity sake for anyone who wants to contribute you can put your Do's and Don'ts on here and for anyone who has any questions about Grand Rampage I'm sure that the writers or DEDEDE will answer them. Also from my understanding when writers or whomever makes the decision on who wins Grand Rampage isn't who out promos who on that specific week but it's basically and overall look on that certain person's effort and dedication leading up to that year's Grand Rampage. (Correct me Jay, Robbie, DEDEDE if I'm wrong) but yeah...
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage   Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage EmptyMarch 25th 2015, 11:49 pm

I must throw my two cents in again though I already did in the EAW 08 thread; I must say that the winner of the Grand Rampage has and can change on a whim. It might be you who the writers think have it in the bag to win and then BAM you don't promo enough the week of GR. You mailed it in. You got cocky. You got unmotivated. Guess what bitch, you lose. 

And yeah if you feel entitled about winning the fucking Grand Rampage at all you're stupid as fuck, no matter who you are how good you are or how long youve been here. Grand Rampage is the last thing to feel entitled over. Just promo your ass off and itll make the writers see that "hey, this person can actually step up for a big match scenario" and thats how we learn about your limits. THATS THE POINT ANYWAY OF KEEPING WHO WINS THE GR SO VAGUE, THE POINT OF YOU PROMOING YOUR ASS OFF IS SHOWING THAT YOU'RE RELIABLE ENOUGH TO BE A MAIN EVENTER SOME DAY. IF YOU GIVE UP FOR GR AND CAN'T SHOW UP FOR IT THEN NO WAY IN FUCK ARE YOU GETTING A MAIN EVENT SPOT.

whoops caps lock got stuck. But ye, keep that in mind y'all.
Back to top Go down
Montell Smooth

Montell Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage   Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage EmptyMarch 26th 2015, 12:06 am

I feel entitled to win Grand Rampage and be put on the Dynasty Banner over those no named virgins
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage   Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage EmptyMarch 26th 2015, 12:08 am

Expect to lose, put up a good fight on the promos page regardless to show your future worth ala Tyler Parker in 2013, and hope that leads to main eventing somewhere down the road.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage   Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage EmptyMarch 26th 2015, 9:20 am

Ryan Savage wrote:
Don't act like you are entitled to winning the GR like it is some long overdue accomplishment, you aren't and you won't win with that attitude. While it is okay to be confident about winning, be confident without being unrealistic as if you are the only person who should win and when you don't you wonder why and turn into a bitch on the chatroom after you don't win.
I thought I was special...  :cryshow:
Back to top Go down
Draven

Draven

Hailing From : Parts,Unknown
Status : All of those who spread evil and do not accept the word of God shall parish

PostSubject: Re: Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage   Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage EmptyMarch 26th 2015, 9:50 am

reading this it is all good advice.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage   Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage EmptyMarch 26th 2015, 2:06 pm

Here's a really important DON'T for the Grand Rampage...don't let both feet touch the floor!   lol!
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage   Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage EmptyMarch 26th 2015, 4:17 pm

Try and stay in a corner of the ring
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage   Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage EmptyMarch 26th 2015, 4:23 pm

DONT leave EAW for a different e-fed the week of the Grand Rampage because bad things will happen to you...                  
:drake:
Back to top Go down
Draven

Draven

Status : All of those who spread evil and do not accept the word of God shall parish

PostSubject: Re: Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage   Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage EmptyMarch 26th 2015, 4:24 pm

to be fair there are not too many active right now
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage   Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage EmptyMarch 26th 2015, 4:29 pm

Draven wrote:
to be fair there are not too many active right now
lolwut
Back to top Go down
Draven

Draven

PostSubject: Re: Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage   Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage EmptyMarch 26th 2015, 4:30 pm

i looked into many others before i decided on EAW and most of there sites were down.
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage   Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage EmptyMarch 26th 2015, 4:32 pm

Draven wrote:
i looked into many others before i decided on EAW and most of there sites were down.
I thought you were saying there aren't too many people active in EAW, my bad.
Back to top Go down
Draven

Draven

PostSubject: Re: Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage   Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage EmptyMarch 26th 2015, 4:33 pm

Charlie Scene wrote:
Draven wrote:
its all good
Back to top Go down
Montell Smooth

Montell Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage   Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage EmptyMarch 27th 2015, 12:13 am

Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage 43ezkFC
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage   Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage EmptyMarch 30th 2015, 4:17 pm

Do: Expect the worst

Don't: Expect the best

I was expecting the best last year and the worst happened. Well, I got to eliminate KD from the match but other than that I didn't do anything that big.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage   Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage EmptyApril 8th 2016, 12:25 pm

bump as a reminder.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage   Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage EmptyApril 8th 2016, 12:33 pm

I honestly follow these advices during the Vixens Cup.... oh, well...
Back to top Go down
Christian Locke

Christian Locke

PostSubject: Re: Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage   Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage EmptyApril 8th 2016, 1:03 pm

I'll try if I'll be there
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage   Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage EmptyApril 8th 2016, 1:24 pm

Do: Expect Hurricane Hawk to return.

Don't: Expect Hurricane Hawk to be around more than a week after Grand Rampage
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage   Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage EmptyApril 8th 2016, 1:45 pm

Draven wrote:
Charlie Scene wrote:
Draven wrote:
its all good
come back to us draven
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

PostSubject: Re: Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage   Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage EmptyApril 8th 2016, 1:53 pm

If you end up being in another match besides the GR, then do those promos also count for the GR match itself?
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage   Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage EmptyApril 8th 2016, 2:20 pm

Is this an Elitist/Extremist only event? *twiddles thumbs*
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage   Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage EmptyApril 8th 2016, 2:30 pm

Cloud Matsuda wrote:
Is this an Elitist/Extremist only event? *twiddles thumbs*
Vixens can also participate, I guess. but if only you are.... good enough Wink
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage   Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage EmptyApril 23rd 2016, 12:45 am

Do: promo against DDD, Imp, and Robbie. They are the greatest promoers in the history of the company, and you will learn a lot just from going up against them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage   Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage Empty

Back to top Go down

Do's and Don'ts For The Grand Rampage

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next