Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions! SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions! SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions! Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions! Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions! Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions! Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions! Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions! Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions! Empty
PostSubject: Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions!   Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions! EmptyMarch 15th 2015, 12:11 am

Tyler Parker (c) vs. Jacob Senn - 2 out of 3 Falls match for the World Heavyweight Championship

Diamond Cage (c) vs. Heart Break Boy - EAW Championship

Norman Hellion (c) vs. Starr Stan - Answers World Championship: If Norman wins, Starr can no longer contend for the Answers World Championship

Xavier Williams vs. Lucian Black - Steel Cage match: Loser leaves Dynasty AND Winner gets to contend for the World Heavyweight Championship at the Grand Rampage

Lethal (c) vs. Tarah Nova - Vixens Championship: Lethal's finisher will be banned during the match, if it is used she will lose the Vixens Championship

Christopher Corrupt vs. TLA vs. Carlos Rosso vs. Maxwell Dachs vs. Aren Mstislav - Championship Scramble match for the National Elite Championship

Methuselah vs. Ares Vendetta (c) - 2014 King Of Extreme crown vs. PURE Championship WINNER TAKES ALL: Special Guest Referee - Ryan Savage

Ventura vs. Alex Anderson: Loser cannot contend for the Answers World Championship until the EAW Draft

Cameron Ella Ava (c) vs. Scott Diamond - I Quit match for the Hall of Fame Championship

Brian Daniels vs. Devan Dubian vs. Scott Oasis: Winner claims the coveted #30 spot in the Grand Rampage
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions!   Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions! EmptyMarch 15th 2015, 12:16 am

Tyler Parker (c) vs. Jacob Senn - 2 out of 3 Falls match for the World Heavyweight Championship

Norman Hellion (c) vs. Starr Stan - Answers World Championship: If Norman wins, Starr can no longer contend for the Answers World Championship

Xavier Williams vs. Lucian Black - Steel Cage match: Loser leaves Dynasty AND Winner gets to contend for the World Heavyweight Championship at the Grand Rampage

Lethal (c) vs. Tarah Nova - Vixens Championship: Lethal's finisher will be banned during the match, if it is used she will lose the Vixens Championship

Christopher Corrupt vs. TLA vs. Carlos Rosso vs. Maxwell Dachs vs. Aren Mstislav - Championship Scramble match for the National Elite Championship

Methuselah vs. Ares Vendetta (c) - 2014 King Of Extreme crown vs. PURE Championship WINNER TAKES ALL: Special Guest Referee - Ryan Savage

Ventura vs. Alex Anderson: Loser cannot contend for the Answers World Championship until the EAW Draft

Cameron Ella Ava (c) vs. Scott Diamond - I Quit match for the Hall of Fame Championship

Brian Daniels vs. Devan Dubian vs. Scott Oasis: Winner claims the coveted #30 spot in the Grand Rampage
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions!   Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions! EmptyMarch 15th 2015, 12:20 am

Brian Daniels vs. Devan Dubian vs. Scott Oasis: Winner claims the coveted #30 spot in the Grand Rampage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions!   Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions! EmptyMarch 15th 2015, 12:34 am

Brian Daniels vs. Devan Dubian vs. Scott Oasis: Winner claims the coveted #30 spot in the Grand Rampage
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions!   Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions! EmptyMarch 15th 2015, 12:48 am

Tyler Parker (c) vs. Jacob Senn - 2 out of 3 Falls match for the World Heavyweight Championship

Diamond Cage (c) vs. Heart Break Boy - EAW Championship

Norman Hellion (c) vs. Starr Stan - Answers World Championship: If Norman wins, Starr can no longer contend for the Answers World Championship

Xavier Williams vs. Lucian Black - Steel Cage match: Loser leaves Dynasty AND Winner gets to contend for the World Heavyweight Championship at the Grand Rampage

Lethal (c) vs. Tarah Nova - Vixens Championship: Lethal's finisher will be banned during the match, if it is used she will lose the Vixens Championship

Christopher Corrupt vs. TLA vs. Carlos Rosso vs. Maxwell Dachs vs. Aren Mstislav - Championship Scramble match for the National Elite Championship

Methuselah vs. Ares Vendetta (c) - 2014 King Of Extreme crown vs. PURE Championship WINNER TAKES ALL: Special Guest Referee - Ryan Savage

Ventura vs. Alex Anderson: Loser cannot contend for the Answers World Championship until the EAW Draft

Cameron Ella Ava (c) vs. Scott Diamond - I Quit match for the Hall of Fame Championship

Brian Daniels vs. Devan Dubian vs. Scott Oasis: Winner claims the coveted #30 spot in the Grand Rampage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions!   Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions! EmptyMarch 15th 2015, 12:59 am

Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions!   Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions! EmptyMarch 15th 2015, 1:28 am

Ventura vs. Alex Anderson: Loser cannot contend for the Answers World Championship until the EAW Draft - Best of luck, young Alex Anderson.

Brian Daniels vs. Devan Dubian vs. Scott Oasis: Winner claims the coveted #30 spot in the Grand Rampage - Tough to say the least, but I'd have to go with the underdog.
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions!   Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions! EmptyMarch 15th 2015, 1:42 am

Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions!   Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions! EmptyMarch 15th 2015, 2:52 am

Winner: Jacob Senn
Reason: I just want him to win lol.

Winner: DC.
Reason: Cage is unpredictable. I hope he can pull out the victory on this one.

Winner: Norman Hellion
Reason: I just want him to win lol. [2]

Winner: Lucian Black
Reason: His time is now.... (Besides, Mr. Williams still have a briefcase.)

Winner: Tarah Nova
Reason: Better not disappoint me and I'll see you at PFP.

Winner: Aren Mstislav
Reason: He's my favorite of all those competitors.

Winner: Ares-kun
Reason: GANBATTE, ARES-KUN!!!!

Winner: Alex Anderson
Reason: 50-50 match, flip a coin on this one.

Winner: Scott Diamond
Reason: I just can't imagine how this match is underway in real life. Razz 

Winner: can't decide
Reason: I don't have three-sided coin to flip Sad
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions!   Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions! EmptyMarch 15th 2015, 4:14 am

Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions!   Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions! EmptyMarch 15th 2015, 8:22 am

Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions!   Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions! EmptyMarch 15th 2015, 8:37 am

Jacob Senn

Diamond Cage

Norman Hellion

Xavier Williams

Terah Nova

Maxwell-Kun

Ares Vendetta

Ventura

Cameron Ella Ava (had to go with the underdog on this one)

D-Dub

Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions!   Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions! EmptyMarch 15th 2015, 8:59 am

Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions!   Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions! EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 7:10 pm

Tyler Parker
Rooting for Cage but I would not be surprised if HBB won this one
Norman Hellion
Tarah Nova
TLA
Methuselah
Alex Anderson
Cam
Scott Oasis
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions!   Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions! EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 7:13 pm

YALL REALLY THINK I'M LOSING TO A GIRL?!
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions!   Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions! EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 7:17 pm

ANTI wrote:
Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions! Giphy
The hell you think then?
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions!   Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions! EmptyMarch 18th 2015, 11:30 am

Lethal (c) vs. Tarah Nova - Vixens Championship: Lethal's finisher will be banned during the match, if it is used she will lose the Vixens Championship (May the best Woman win...)

Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions!   Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions! EmptyMarch 21st 2015, 12:47 pm

Here to say good luck to all the competitors here. For the matches where people had to vote for the opponents, at the end of the day, at least your momentum is still preserved. The promos recently have been phenomenal, absolutely phenomenal, so I am looking for what could be a memorable show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions!   Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions! EmptyMarch 21st 2015, 1:04 pm

Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions!   Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions! EmptyMarch 21st 2015, 9:13 pm

May this be a lesson for all of you to never bet against Alex Anderson.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions!   Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions! EmptyMarch 21st 2015, 11:55 pm

Alex Anderson wrote:
STFU AA
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions!   Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions! EmptyMarch 22nd 2015, 7:11 am

I just read the parts of the show I wasn't here for and goddamn.. excellent writing. Props to all the writers.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions!   Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions! EmptyMarch 22nd 2015, 8:21 am

Caster of Dreams. wrote:
ANTI wrote:
Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions! Giphy
The hell you think then?
:cena:
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions!   Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions! EmptyMarch 22nd 2015, 9:53 am

Alex Anderson wrote:
AA be like...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions!   Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions! EmptyMarch 22nd 2015, 10:15 am

ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions!   Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions! Empty

Back to top Go down

Reckless Wiring 2015 Predictions!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-