Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Reasonable Doubt 7 Reactions SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Reasonable Doubt 7 Reactions SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Reasonable Doubt 7 Reactions Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Reasonable Doubt 7 Reactions Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Reasonable Doubt 7 Reactions Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Reasonable Doubt 7 Reactions Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Reasonable Doubt 7 Reactions Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Reasonable Doubt 7 Reactions Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Reasonable Doubt 7 Reactions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

Reasonable Doubt 7 Reactions Empty
PostSubject: Reasonable Doubt 7 Reactions   Reasonable Doubt 7 Reactions EmptyFebruary 21st 2015, 11:57 pm

Best Match:

Worst Match:

Favorite Moment:

Favorite Spot:

Best Night:

Worst Night:

Overall Grade:
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Reasonable Doubt 7 Reactions   Reasonable Doubt 7 Reactions EmptyFebruary 22nd 2015, 12:02 am

Best Match: Dubian/Daniels or Hellion/Meth

Worst Match: Really not a single bad match

Favorite Moment: Winning the scramble 

Favorite Spot: Glass table spot

Best Night: Hellion with a close defense, Dubian breaking FPV losing streak, Me Very Happy, Zach Genesis

Worst Night: Methuselah, Maddie, Makarov

Overall Grade: A+++++++
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Reasonable Doubt 7 Reactions   Reasonable Doubt 7 Reactions EmptyFebruary 22nd 2015, 12:05 am

Best Match: Main event

Worst Match: If I had to pick, maybe the scramble for several different reasons.

Favourite Moment: My boy Zach Genesis picking up dat W.

Favourite Spot: (insert something from the main event here)

Best Night: Norman.

Worst Night: Potentially me, because I went so hard on the promo page and lost when I probs could and should have won.

Overall Grade: A
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: Reasonable Doubt 7 Reactions   Reasonable Doubt 7 Reactions EmptyFebruary 22nd 2015, 12:10 am

Best Match: Methuselah vs Norman Hellion

Worst Match: N/A

Favorite Moment: Wings of Hell from the top of the cell

Favorite Spot: The Holy Brigades attacking AA.

Best Night: Norman Hellion and Starr Stan

Worst Night: Alex Anderson and Methuselah

Overall Grade: A-

Last edited by Venom on February 22nd 2015, 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Reasonable Doubt 7 Reactions   Reasonable Doubt 7 Reactions EmptyFebruary 22nd 2015, 12:13 am

Best Match: Norman Hellion vs. Methuselah

Worst Match: None, imo.

Favorite Moment: Kendra and Agents of Extreme screwing things up

Favorite Spot: DDD's Spear through the glass table

Best Night: Scott Oasis, Stark, Norman Hellion

Worst Night: Methuselah, Alex Anderson, Matt Miles

Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Reasonable Doubt 7 Reactions   Reasonable Doubt 7 Reactions EmptyFebruary 22nd 2015, 12:15 am

Best Match: Alex Anderson vs Starr-Stan vs Ventura. A great match that really had me glued to the screen. It definitely had some of the best spots of the night and I enjoyed reading all the way through. I thoroughly enjoyed my match against Oasis and Maddie vs Lethal too, not to take anything away from the other matches.

Worst Match: If I have to pick one.. it'd be the main event. I understand that Norman and DDD promoed as hard and as best as they could but Jesus Christ, both of them should be dead.

Favorite Moment: Ares dealing the killing blow to Methuselah.

Favorite Spot: Starr locking in the ankle lock on Ventura while AA locked in the Endpoint on Starr.

Best Night: Starr-Stan. I would say Norman but with the amount of blood he's lost, I doubt he's feeling great.

Worst Night: Methuselah. He had his own career-threatening finisher performed on him and he had the life beaten out of him.

Overall Grade: B. Honestly, the main event kind of ruined it for me towards the end. Even though it started out great, I do feel it got too over the top as the match went on. Yes, I know we have electric cage matches and whatnot but that's stuff you can get away with. I could even understand the no-selling from Norman since he could easily have done it through instinct but there was no way a real person would get up after everything that they'd gone through. I know a lot of people will disagree with what I've said but that's just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

PostSubject: Re: Reasonable Doubt 7 Reactions   Reasonable Doubt 7 Reactions EmptyFebruary 22nd 2015, 12:22 am

MTM wrote:

Overall Grade: B. Honestly, the main event kind of ruined it for me towards the end. Even though it started out great, I do feel it got too over the top as the match went on. Yes, I know we have electric cage matches and whatnot but that's stuff you can get away with. I could even understand the no-selling from Norman since he could easily have done it through instinct but there was no way a real person would get up after everything that they'd gone through. I know a lot of people will disagree with what I've said but that's just my opinion.
Don't worry pal, I'm with you.

I say this every FPV we have and get hated on for it.

:hipster:
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: Reasonable Doubt 7 Reactions   Reasonable Doubt 7 Reactions EmptyFebruary 22nd 2015, 12:27 am

Best Match: Starr vs Ventura vs AA.
I was more into this match than any other match of the show. Also a great ending, all three could of won the match and all three would be real choices for Number One Contender. 

Worst Match: Scramble Match. No reason to be honest, I liked the whole show, this match just seemed to be the least good.

Favorite Moment: Starr wins the #1 Contendership by making JV tap out.

Favorite Spot: Norman Hellion's 27 straight chops to Methuselah.

Best Night: Starr Stan.

Worst Night: Methuselah. Went through a brutal Hell in a Cell, got so close to winning the world title, and leaves with nothing. Also, has to deal with House Vendetta now. That's never good.

Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Reasonable Doubt 7 Reactions   Reasonable Doubt 7 Reactions EmptyFebruary 22nd 2015, 12:30 am

Charlie Scene wrote:
Best Match: Starr vs Ventura vs AA.
I was more into this match than any other match of the show. Also a great ending, all three could of won the match and all three would be real choices for Number One Contender. 

Worst Match: Scramble Match. No reason to be honest, I liked the whole show, this match just seemed to be the least good.

Favorite Moment: Starr wins the #1 Contendership by making JV tap out.

Favorite Spot: Norman Hellion's 27 straight chops to Methuselah.

Best Night: Starr Stan.

Worst Night: Methuselah. Went through a brutal Hell in a Cell, got so close to winning the world title, and leaves with nothing. Also, has to deal with House Vendetta now. That's never good.

:perfect: I didn't tap out. I nailed a Superkick on AA, then Starr tossed me over the ring and picked up the scraps.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Reasonable Doubt 7 Reactions   Reasonable Doubt 7 Reactions EmptyFebruary 22nd 2015, 12:48 am

Clark Duncan wrote:
MTM wrote:

used to get hated on for it*, no one really cares anymore
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

PostSubject: Re: Reasonable Doubt 7 Reactions   Reasonable Doubt 7 Reactions EmptyFebruary 22nd 2015, 12:56 am

Methuselah wrote:
Clark Duncan wrote:
MTM wrote:

used to get hated on for it*, no one really cares anymore
Ayy, that's a fair point. Even I don't really care anymore, but it's fun all the same. I love how we've all grown to accept it over the years. We a real fam now. :salute: :whew: :toast:
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Reasonable Doubt 7 Reactions   Reasonable Doubt 7 Reactions EmptyFebruary 22nd 2015, 2:48 am

Best Match: Dub/Brian, loved my match as well.

Favorite Moment: Ares and House Vendetta screwing DDD

Favorite Spot: DDD's epic spear or one of the other spots at the end of the main event.

Best Night: Team Starr (me and dub)

Worst Night: Meth, followed by AA after that sick beatdown.

Props to the three writers for an amazing show. I don't get to see many live shows and I am always impressed by the writing when presented live and the atmosphere of the chat has been amazing. Everyone did a phenomenal job on the promo page and the show itself was fantastic. Special congrats to all the winners. Everyone should be proud, keep up the good work everybody.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: Reasonable Doubt 7 Reactions   Reasonable Doubt 7 Reactions EmptyFebruary 22nd 2015, 3:18 am

Best Match: Starr/Ventura/AA just eclipses Norman/Meth, I loved all three contenders who all had a valid chance of winning in my opinion and had my mentor winning the match, he can still do it.

Favorite Moment: Ares and the Vendetta family owning Methuselah as well

Favorite Spot: I'll go with an emotional spot here with a bit of bias, I loved myself RKO'ing (Bleeding Edg-ing) Brian three times in a row even though I was telling him to stay down. It was really emotional to both myself and Brian and I loved it.

Best Night: Team Starr like Starr said, him and myself.

Worst Night: Methuselah, Alex Anderson and Matt Miles all had an equally bad night.

Rating and other comments: A or rather 9.0/10. I loved this show because I think it had all different kind of elements to it. Also I think introduced Tyler Parker as an amazing writer to the whole EAW world, not just Showdown... he wrote some brilliant matches. I think Reasonable Doubt emotionally whilst also physically shined. Everyone got a chance to be on screen due to Ken and Tyler's versatility. In terms of its atmosphere in the chat, it was amazing - stayed consistent throughout the whole match with a brilliant promoing week throughout, I hope we can continue at this amazing pace.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

PostSubject: Re: Reasonable Doubt 7 Reactions   Reasonable Doubt 7 Reactions EmptyFebruary 22nd 2015, 9:25 am

Grreat fpv, shout out to ken tyler scott and myself, I thought this show was fuckin fantastic. Obviously i cant rate stuff so definitely moral support goes to ken and tyler. TPs always been pretty good at match writing but he took it up a fuckin notch!

As for the main event backlash, i can respect ones opinion and if they personally didnt like it, but nothing on this match even stacks up to the top 10 most over the top stuff of last year. Not to throw him under the bus but I loved how MTM said "i know we have electrified caged but still" thats how you know its a nitpick, and a piss poor one at that. (And a nitpick you guys didnt make when we saw people stabbed and having their throats slit) sooo what really happened in that match? Glass table spot, laying around, 27 chops, spear through the cell, laying around, wings of hell, laying around. Well guys, wrestling is fake. You should be dead after a piledriver. I think norman can hit a clothesline and lay there for a minute after the glass table spot, especially given his character. And he didnt even move for the rest of the night after the wings of hell, so wheres the problem? There was selling written so deeply into that youd have to be blind to not see it.

I didnt want to spell stuff out out but people see one line and see another, dont read closely at all and boldly say stupid shit. Thats why GC was in the new breed title contendership match. Thats why Starr made JV tap out in the triple threat. Thats why Normans promos dont make any sense. Thats why no one ever knows when the next FPV is, or who the new breed champion is. some of u prolly think its GC :punk:

Last edited by Methuselah on February 22nd 2015, 9:33 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : R)
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Reasonable Doubt 7 Reactions   Reasonable Doubt 7 Reactions EmptyFebruary 22nd 2015, 9:35 am

Best Match: Triple Threat
Favorite Moment: Wings of hell
Favorite Spot: Above
Best Night: Norman Hellion, Starrstan
Worst Night: Me
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

PostSubject: Re: Reasonable Doubt 7 Reactions   Reasonable Doubt 7 Reactions EmptyFebruary 22nd 2015, 9:40 am

Btw instead of negging me why not argue your case with me? :shrug:
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Reasonable Doubt 7 Reactions   Reasonable Doubt 7 Reactions EmptyFebruary 22nd 2015, 10:10 am

Best Match: Methuselah vs. Norman Hellion

Worst Match: Carlos Cruz vs. Eclipse Diemos

Favorite Moment: The Vendettas kicking Meth's ass

Favorite Spot: Wings Of Hell

Best Night: The Vendettas, Hellion

Worst Night: Methuselah

Overall Grade: B+   
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Reasonable Doubt 7 Reactions   Reasonable Doubt 7 Reactions EmptyFebruary 22nd 2015, 11:19 am

Methuselah wrote:
Btw instead of negging me why not argue your case with me? :shrug:
If the identity of these negging pussies was somehow made public, I guarantee it would happen a lot less. It's the comfort of the anonymity that these cowards relish.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Reasonable Doubt 7 Reactions   Reasonable Doubt 7 Reactions EmptyFebruary 22nd 2015, 12:28 pm

Best Match: Triple Threat

Worst Match:N/a

Favorite Moment: Devan Dubious winning his first FPV match in awhile

Favorite Spot:Wings of Hell from side of the cell

Best Night: Starr Stan

Worst Night:Methuselah, Alex Anderson and Vranchev

Overall Grade: A-/A
Back to top Go down
MTM

PostSubject: Re: Reasonable Doubt 7 Reactions   Reasonable Doubt 7 Reactions EmptyFebruary 22nd 2015, 4:54 pm

Methuselah wrote:
Grreat fpv, shout out to ken tyler scott and myself, I thought this show was fuckin fantastic. Obviously i cant rate stuff so definitely moral support goes to ken and tyler. TPs always been pretty good at match writing but he took it up a fuckin notch!

As for the main event backlash, i can respect ones opinion and if they personally didnt like it, but nothing on this match even stacks up to the top 10 most over the top stuff of last year. Not to throw him under the bus but I loved how MTM said "i know we have electrified caged but still" thats how you know its a nitpick, and a piss poor one at that. (And a nitpick you guys didnt make when we saw people stabbed and having their throats slit) sooo what really happened in that match? Glass table spot, laying around, 27 chops, spear through the cell, laying around, wings of hell, laying around. Well guys, wrestling is fake. You should be dead after a piledriver. I think norman can hit a clothesline and lay there for a minute after the glass table spot, especially given his character. And he didnt even move for the rest of the night after the wings of hell, so wheres the problem? There was selling written so deeply into that youd have to be blind to not see it.

I didnt want to spell stuff out out but people see one line and see another, dont read closely at all and boldly say stupid shit. Thats why GC was in the new breed title contendership match. Thats why Starr made JV tap out in the triple threat. Thats why Normans promos dont make any sense. Thats why no one ever knows when the next FPV is, or who the new breed champion is. some of u prolly think its GC :punk:
GC isn't the New Breed Champion? :scared:

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the spots themselves but all together, I think it did start to go over the top. The glass table spot wasn't even a problem for me since we could easily just use fake glass but reading the match (I don't actually think the two of you should be dead, obviously) there was no way either of you should be able to stand. With stuff like electrified cages and shock collars you can exaggerate the voltage but you can't exaggerate being speared through the cell since we all know that the cell is real metal that they're really being put through at full force. I'd explain more but this doesn't deserve to take over the reaction thread. 

Just for the record, people getting their throats slit isn't exactly my cup of tea either. And just so you know, that wasn't me that negged you either. I don't have a problem with what you said nor do I see that as you throwing me under the bus at all. All it is is you having a different opinion to me and expressing it. Most people here have a differing opinion and that's fine with me. I just wasn't a big fan of all the extreme spots. I understand why they were there and it I know they weren't just thrown in. In fact, I think the psychology itself was really good, plus if you were going to end the match, you needed something really extreme to be able to pull that off and that's what was done. It's not like you're going to end the match on a roll-up after everything that's happened. So I understand why a lot of people disagree with me, I just didn't like the match personally, much like there are probably people who didn't like Bret vs Austin or Styles vs Daniels vs Joe or the WMXX main event. It was just something I wasn't a big fan of.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

PostSubject: Re: Reasonable Doubt 7 Reactions   Reasonable Doubt 7 Reactions EmptyFebruary 22nd 2015, 5:06 pm

MTM wrote:
Methuselah wrote:

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the spots themselves but all together, I think it did start to go over the top. The glass table spot wasn't even a problem for me since we could easily just use fake glass but reading the match (I don't actually think the two of you should be dead, obviously) there was no way either of you should be able to stand. With stuff like electrified cages and shock collars you can exaggerate the voltage but you can't exaggerate being speared through the cell since we all know that the cell is real metal that they're really being put through at full force. I'd explain more but this doesn't deserve to take over the reaction thread. 

Just for the record, people getting their throats slit isn't exactly my cup of tea either. And just so you know, that wasn't me that negged you either. I don't have a problem with what you said nor do I see that as you throwing me under the bus at all. All it is is you having a different opinion to me and expressing it. Most people here have a differing opinion and that's fine with me. I just wasn't a big fan of all the extreme spots. I understand why they were there and it I know they weren't just thrown in. In fact, I think the psychology itself was really good, plus if you were going to end the match, you needed something really extreme to be able to pull that off and that's what was done. It's not like you're going to end the match on a roll-up after everything that's happened. So I understand why a lot of people disagree with me, I just didn't like the match personally, much like there are probably people who didn't like Bret vs Austin or Styles vs Daniels vs Joe or the WMXX main event. It was just something I wasn't a big fan of.

Its cool I respect your opinion and understand its your personal preference, I'm not fishing for anything from you, I'm glad you shared your real opinion. Of course I disagreed with some things you said and found a couple comments egregious but I wasnt trying to single you out, I just used your point as an example for the broad spectrum. Although it is EAW and we do have a history of brutal matches / spots being used, not to mention this stuff is perfectly doable irl (Edge and Undertaker went another 20 minutes after the same spot), we just dont see it in WWE or TNA usually for obvious reasons.

But no worries peoples opinions whether i agree with them or not are fine, and overall we can both agree RD was a great show, the second of what I believe will be a string of great FPVs. Then again I wont try to pump any narrative, I'd rather people give out their honest opinions in a respectful way rather than try to cushion blows.
Back to top Go down
MTM

PostSubject: Re: Reasonable Doubt 7 Reactions   Reasonable Doubt 7 Reactions EmptyFebruary 22nd 2015, 5:15 pm

Methuselah wrote:
MTM wrote:
Methuselah wrote:

Its cool I respect your opinion and understand its your personal preference, I'm not fishing for anything from you, I'm glad you shared your real opinion. Of course I disagreed with some things you said and found a couple comments egregious but I wasnt trying to single you out, I just used your point as an example for the broad spectrum. Although it is EAW and we do have a history of brutal matches / spots being used, not to mention this stuff is perfectly doable irl (Edge and Undertaker went another 20 minutes after the same spot), we just dont see it in WWE or TNA usually for obvious reasons.

But no worries peoples opinions whether i agree with them or not are fine, and overall we can both agree RD was a great show, the second of what I believe will be a string of great FPVs. Then again I wont try to pump any narrative, I'd rather people give out their honest opinions in a respectful way rather than try to cushion blows.
Yeah, it's cool. Like I said, I liked the spots themselves, just thought it was a miracle that either of you could still walk after everything. That said, I'm really looking forward to seeing how the writers are going to top some of the stuff that happened at RD moving forward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reasonable Doubt 7 Reactions   Reasonable Doubt 7 Reactions Empty

Back to top Go down

Reasonable Doubt 7 Reactions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1