Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Reasonable Doubt reactions SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Reasonable Doubt reactions SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Reasonable Doubt reactions Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Reasonable Doubt reactions Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Reasonable Doubt reactions Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Reasonable Doubt reactions Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Reasonable Doubt reactions Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Reasonable Doubt reactions Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Reasonable Doubt reactions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Reasonable Doubt reactions Empty
PostSubject: Reasonable Doubt reactions   Reasonable Doubt reactions EmptyFebruary 27th 2016, 11:37 pm

Best Match-
Worst Mach-
Most Shocking Moment-
General Comments/rating:
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Reasonable Doubt reactions   Reasonable Doubt reactions EmptyFebruary 27th 2016, 11:40 pm

Best Match-Cailin vs Eris
Worst Mach-PreShow Match
Most Shocking Moment-pedo Segment
General Comments/rating:10/10 pretty good shit.was 9/10 but the pedo seg made it 10/10.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Reasonable Doubt reactions   Reasonable Doubt reactions EmptyFebruary 27th 2016, 11:43 pm

Best Match- Vic Vendetta vs. Aren Mstislav vs. Jamie O'Hara
Worst Match- All the matches were good. If I had to pick probably Cam vs. Chuck since it was obvious who would win, but Aria vs. Cam made up for that.
Most Shocking Moment- Clark Duncan sending Maria Gonzales a dick pic.
General Comments/rating: 10/10
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Reasonable Doubt reactions   Reasonable Doubt reactions EmptyFebruary 27th 2016, 11:43 pm

Best Match - gotta give to Eris vs. Cailin... yes, I know it's a little bit biased but you go, girl! Especially to Cailin... There's nothing to worry about. You have so much bright career in front of you.

Worst Match - Preshow. Just because Maxwell Dachs is not winning. Poor young Kimbo....

Most Shocking Moment - Xav winning the HoF title by beating a country own. What a big win!

Ratings - I give it 9/10
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: Reasonable Doubt reactions   Reasonable Doubt reactions EmptyFebruary 27th 2016, 11:51 pm

Best Match: Demon vs. Xav or Eris vs. Cailin.
Worst Match: Can't, in good conscience, choose one.
Most Shocking Moment: My surprise match with Cam. That iconic backstage segment. The finish to the IW title match. Lannister being taken out.
General Comments/Rating: 10/10. After the crazy week Showdown has had, and for the writers to pull out a show like this, it makes it seem even better.
Back to top Go down
Cailin Dillon
Empire
Empire
Cailin Dillon

PostSubject: Re: Reasonable Doubt reactions   Reasonable Doubt reactions EmptyFebruary 27th 2016, 11:59 pm

Best Match- Won't pick my own, but it was the most amazing match I've ever read. Xav and Demon lived up to the hype.
Worst Mach- Hard to choose because this was such a solid show. I'm gonna say Pre-show because it just kept getting better after.
Most Shocking Moment- For me it was my win over Eris by Longhorn Lock. Such a little used move.
General Comments/rating: It's a 10! A freaking 10!!
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: Reasonable Doubt reactions   Reasonable Doubt reactions EmptyFebruary 28th 2016, 12:34 am

Best Match- EAW Championship match. More on that later.

Worst Match- I'll go with Cam vs Chuck for the same reason TLA gave - it was pretty clear who was going to win. Cam got saved by some extra character development as well as the following match against Aria.

Most Shocking Moment- The backstage segment with Eden, Genesis, Maria, Chris Hansen (who needs to be hired as an EAW interviewer) and EOE might've been the most hilarious situation Lioncross has ever been in, across several efeds and 6+ years. I kinda played up me turning on Carlos and a few seemed to go for it, but Carlos turned on me instead. The EAW Championship match getting changed mid-show. Aria deservedly getting in the show. And, to that point...

General Comments/rating: ...this show required a TON of ad-libbing because of writer difficulties, a couple unfortunate no-shows, and other developments that are very well documented at this point. The start was a great call, with Cam getting to do something besides a squash match AND Aria getting on the show after initially getting snubbed through no fault of her own. Then, after Ken couldn't show, changing the EAW Championship match to include Aren and Jamie, who deserve to be around the title anyway. Another great audible, and all of them took place less than a week before the show, so credit to Demon, DDD, and anybody else who was involved there. Then, of course, there was Demon writing the majority of the show himself. A wonderful job by all involved, but especially Demon, I would think. Congratulations are in order for Vic Vendetta and Xavier Williams as well, but that's covered elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Reasonable Doubt reactions   Reasonable Doubt reactions EmptyFebruary 28th 2016, 6:16 am

I'm just happy Vic is champ.
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Reasonable Doubt reactions   Reasonable Doubt reactions EmptyFebruary 28th 2016, 10:06 am

Best Match- Demon vs Xav
Worst Mach- Nun tbh
Most Shocking Moment- Vic winning the EAW title
General Comments/rating: 9/10. Amazing show!! Kudos to Demon and company for putting so much effort into it.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Minns

Thomas Minns

Hailing From : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Reasonable Doubt reactions   Reasonable Doubt reactions EmptyFebruary 28th 2016, 1:15 pm

Best Match- From a personal point of view I would pick Thomas Minns vs Chris Elite, due to me picking up my first ever FPV win which was awesome. However, overall it has to be Dark Demon vs Xavier Williams. That match was just exceptionally written, there were so many incredible spots in the match and it was more than worthy of that feud.

Worst Mach- There wasn't a single bad match on the FPV but I would have to say Chuck vs Cam. This is simply because the match was a squash match but it did serve it's purpose.

Most Shocking Moment- Lannister having his world title vacated. I really was not expecting this to happen and it took me really by surprise.

General Comments/rating: 10/10. Absolutely fucking godly show, I am always a massive fan of Demon's writing but this was something else. With all the shit that he's had to deal with other this past week with the card changing and different things happening, he did brilliantly. Massive props goes to Demon for putting on a hell of a show.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: Reasonable Doubt reactions   Reasonable Doubt reactions EmptyFebruary 28th 2016, 3:21 pm

Best Match- Vic Vendetta vs. Aren Mstislav vs. Jamie O'Hara - EAW Championship Falls Count Anywhere Triple Threat Match.

Worst Match- Cameron vs. Chuck for the simple reason of knowing the result at the end, but I would have to say that having the impromptu match with Aria was cool and it was great to have her still be featured on the card.

Most Shocking Moment- The EAW Championship being vacated and the match being turned into the triple threat match! That was a great moment and glad that all three of them were given that platform! Congratulations to Vic Vendetta on that victory!

General Comments/rating: Tons of at the moment/impromptu stuff that really made the show actually interesting to watch! Really enjoyed it! Having some unexpected moments was a real treat, no doubt! Even though I was joking around a bit during the HIAC Match Embarassed , I really did enjoy all of the show!  Awesome job by Demon and everyone who wrote for Reasonable Doubt!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reasonable Doubt reactions   Reasonable Doubt reactions Empty

Back to top Go down

Reasonable Doubt reactions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-