Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Official Carlos Rosso Ask Me Anything Thread - Page 4 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Official Carlos Rosso Ask Me Anything Thread - Page 4 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The Official Carlos Rosso Ask Me Anything Thread - Page 4 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The Official Carlos Rosso Ask Me Anything Thread - Page 4 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The Official Carlos Rosso Ask Me Anything Thread - Page 4 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The Official Carlos Rosso Ask Me Anything Thread - Page 4 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The Official Carlos Rosso Ask Me Anything Thread - Page 4 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The Official Carlos Rosso Ask Me Anything Thread - Page 4 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Official Carlos Rosso Ask Me Anything Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

The Official Carlos Rosso Ask Me Anything Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official Carlos Rosso Ask Me Anything Thread   The Official Carlos Rosso Ask Me Anything Thread - Page 4 EmptyMay 3rd 2016, 10:06 pm

Carloss Im asking you this question So i wont get fined

:sherman: :sherman: :sherman:
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: The Official Carlos Rosso Ask Me Anything Thread   The Official Carlos Rosso Ask Me Anything Thread - Page 4 EmptyMay 3rd 2016, 10:09 pm

Luke Reign wrote:
Carloss Im asking you this question So i wont get fined

:sherman: :sherman: :sherman:
Expect to hear from the EAW office about a hefty fine tomorrow anyway.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Official Carlos Rosso Ask Me Anything Thread   The Official Carlos Rosso Ask Me Anything Thread - Page 4 EmptyMay 3rd 2016, 10:12 pm

When you gonna give me another title shot?

5 favorite matches this year so far?

Favorite opponents from 2016 so far?
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

PostSubject: Re: The Official Carlos Rosso Ask Me Anything Thread   The Official Carlos Rosso Ask Me Anything Thread - Page 4 EmptyMay 3rd 2016, 10:19 pm

Chris Elite wrote:
When you gonna give me another title shot?

5 favorite matches this year so far?

Favorite opponents from 2016 so far?
Never. (eh, maybe again?)

DDD vs Imp, DDD vs Aren, Cloud vs Haruna (Vixens Cup), Grand Rampage Match, HBG vs Cailin

Chris Elite, Cloud Matsuda, Mexican Samurai, Lioncross, Dark Demon (note, these are only for matches featuring Carlos)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official Carlos Rosso Ask Me Anything Thread   The Official Carlos Rosso Ask Me Anything Thread - Page 4 EmptyMay 3rd 2016, 10:21 pm

1. Can i superkick you
2. When will you fight the whole roster in a one versus all 
3. Im not getting a fine so FACK OFF BITCH BOI (plz dont fine me)
Back to top Go down
Terry Chambers

Terry Chambers

PostSubject: Re: The Official Carlos Rosso Ask Me Anything Thread   The Official Carlos Rosso Ask Me Anything Thread - Page 4 EmptyMay 3rd 2016, 10:23 pm

Fill me in, was CWF  a efed that was partnered with EAW?
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

PostSubject: Re: The Official Carlos Rosso Ask Me Anything Thread   The Official Carlos Rosso Ask Me Anything Thread - Page 4 EmptyMay 3rd 2016, 10:23 pm

Luke Reign wrote:
1. Can i superkick you
2. When will you fight the whole roster in a one versus all 
3. Im not getting a fine so FACK OFF BITCH BOI (plz dont fine me)

Sure, I'll just no sell it.

Never.

You're still getting a fine. Deal with it. :dev:
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

PostSubject: Re: The Official Carlos Rosso Ask Me Anything Thread   The Official Carlos Rosso Ask Me Anything Thread - Page 4 EmptyMay 3rd 2016, 10:25 pm

Terry Chambers wrote:
Fill me in, was CWF  a efed that was partnered with EAW?

Yes and No. CWF and EAW were around at the same time for stretches of time over the years. They were loosely associated and "partners" but never had a true partnership save for me being used as a GM in EAW for a time (CHAIRS ARE FOR SITTING!) and EAW lending some of their guys to a special efed tournament we did that featured various feds in existence at the time.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: The Official Carlos Rosso Ask Me Anything Thread   The Official Carlos Rosso Ask Me Anything Thread - Page 4 EmptyMay 3rd 2016, 10:29 pm

How do you feel knowing you helped a lot of talent prosper in fedding in EAW and other feds over the last several years?
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

PostSubject: Re: The Official Carlos Rosso Ask Me Anything Thread   The Official Carlos Rosso Ask Me Anything Thread - Page 4 EmptyMay 3rd 2016, 10:33 pm

\"The Nas Says : wrote:
"]How do you feel knowing you helped a lot of talent prosper in fedding in EAW and other feds over the last several years?

Eh, I can't really take credit for helping someone here. It would be good to know if I helped someone (in their opinion) have fun and be successful here, but it's not something where I expect people to proclaim themselves "CARLOS ROSSO GUYS/GIRLS".

I help just about anybody who asks, though their are occasions where if someone I think has potential I'll talk to them first.
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

PostSubject: Re: The Official Carlos Rosso Ask Me Anything Thread   The Official Carlos Rosso Ask Me Anything Thread - Page 4 EmptyAugust 31st 2017, 6:24 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
The Trickster Azrael

The Trickster Azrael

Hailing From : Montreal,Quebec

PostSubject: Re: The Official Carlos Rosso Ask Me Anything Thread   The Official Carlos Rosso Ask Me Anything Thread - Page 4 EmptyAugust 31st 2017, 8:46 pm

Your thought on NEO active newcomers?
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

PostSubject: Re: The Official Carlos Rosso Ask Me Anything Thread   The Official Carlos Rosso Ask Me Anything Thread - Page 4 EmptyAugust 31st 2017, 9:24 pm

The Trickster Azrael wrote:
Your thought on NEO active newcomers?

Have not seen a whole lot aside from people I'm familiar with from Voltage, but as long as they remain active and humble, opportunities will come in EAW.
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

PostSubject: Re: The Official Carlos Rosso Ask Me Anything Thread   The Official Carlos Rosso Ask Me Anything Thread - Page 4 EmptyNovember 7th 2017, 1:29 pm

Bump because I'm bored.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: The Official Carlos Rosso Ask Me Anything Thread   The Official Carlos Rosso Ask Me Anything Thread - Page 4 EmptyNovember 7th 2017, 4:31 pm

Apart from Rush Hour and Rumble In The Bronx, what's your favourite Jackie Chan movie? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

PostSubject: Re: The Official Carlos Rosso Ask Me Anything Thread   The Official Carlos Rosso Ask Me Anything Thread - Page 4 EmptyNovember 7th 2017, 4:50 pm

Nobi wrote:
Apart from Rush Hour and Rumble In The Bronx, what's your favourite Jackie Chan movie? Lol.

Legend of the Drunken Master and Project A-Ko. A underrated comedy was Shanghai Noon. 

Also enjoyed Gorgeous (The rare action romantic comedy with Sh Qui at her absolute most adorable!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Carlos Rosso Ask Me Anything Thread   The Official Carlos Rosso Ask Me Anything Thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official Carlos Rosso Ask Me Anything Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4