Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Jack Pierce sign up  SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Jack Pierce sign up  SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Jack Pierce sign up  Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Jack Pierce sign up  Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Jack Pierce sign up  Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Jack Pierce sign up  Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Jack Pierce sign up  Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Jack Pierce sign up  Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Jack Pierce sign up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jack Pierce sign up  Empty
PostSubject: Jack Pierce sign up    Jack Pierce sign up  EmptyFebruary 9th 2015, 10:13 am

In-Ring Name: Jack Pierce

Nickname: Guardian Angel

Hometown : San Jose, California

Height : 6'4

Weight: 200 lbs

Wrestling Style: High Flyer

Picbase: Jack Evans

Personality : Jack Pierce is a very optimistic and industrious person. He is a very upbeat person and loves socializing with people. He respects everyone around him including his opponents. Even if his opponents say the most mean and harsh things about him, he won't stop reverencing them. He realizes that everyone in this business is a hard-working person and deserves admiration Smile

Attire: Jack Evans wears white pants and white T-shirt to his matches. The middle part of the back of his T-Shirt is cut off in a shape of star. Why? :O Find out in the next line

Character Description: Jack Evans is really new to the wrestling business. EAW is his first real wrestling company. Although he has been training wrestling for the past two years, he only knows how to execute 5 moves. Jack knows that 5 moves isn't going to cut it and he's just going to be very predictable in his matches. So after every 5 matches he will wrestle, he will choose one move from one of his 5 or more opponents and try to perfection it (thus adding it to his move set). Every new move that will be added to his move set will be written in the front of his white shirt. Every opponent he beats, their name will be tattooed to his biceps and down. Every notable accomplishment he achieves will be tattooed to his back inside a star :O Note: The purpose of tattooing names of the opponents I beat isn't to rub it into their faces but to show that I respect them and that they are big part of my wrestling career.

Jack Evans is also very artistic person and is crazy about visual arts and music. Sometimes he will come out with a blank piece of paper and a pencil, and draw something very quickly to make a point in his promo (drawings might include situations, people, emotions etc…anything). Sometimes he can also bring out a guitar and sing out his speech/promo.

Goal in EAW: Jack's goal in EAW isn't to enter EAW Hall of Fame or earn a title, but to earn everyones respect. A champion is someone who will be remembered for an era, a person who is respected by generations will be remembered forever.

Signature Moves:

1) Phoenix Frankensteiner

2) Springboard Tornado Kick

3) Space Flying Corkscrew Somersault Plancha

4) Front Flip Kick

Finisher Move(s):

1) Corkscrew 630

Favorite Weapon : My body is my weapon

Theme Song (for regular shows) : Kick It by Manafest

FPV Songs: Don't Turn Away - Manafest

I know you guys you want like 10 or more moves, but this is part my of my gimmick. Please let me do this or I will be a very sad panda :C Hopefully I can drop a promo by tonight. Don't be harsh on me guys, this is only my first time :$ Feel free to drop me a message if you want to ^_^ Okay see you on the promo page.

Names of opponents beaten :

- V.I.P.
- Terry McGuire
- Mr. Davis
- Franchise Demon
New moves acquired:

"Star" Accomplishments:

Last edited by Jack Pierce on March 2nd 2015, 8:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Jack Pierce sign up    Jack Pierce sign up  EmptyFebruary 9th 2015, 10:47 am

Interesting signup.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Jack Pierce sign up    Jack Pierce sign up  EmptyFebruary 9th 2015, 11:05 am

Welcome to EAW, I like your gimmick. Our pal Devan Dubian will send you to a brand shortly. I take it you know where to go from there, but ask us if you need any help.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Jack Pierce sign up    Jack Pierce sign up  EmptyFebruary 9th 2015, 11:13 am

Welcome to the LAND OF ELITE! Enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jack Pierce sign up    Jack Pierce sign up  EmptyFebruary 9th 2015, 1:21 pm

Methuselah wrote:
Welcome to EAW, I like your gimmick. Our pal Devan Dubian will send you to a brand shortly. I take it you know where to go from there, but ask us if you need any help.

Thanks it means a lot. I've read the instructions and I think I have an idea what to do. If not, I hope you guys won't mind helping me out
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Jack Pierce sign up    Jack Pierce sign up  EmptyFebruary 9th 2015, 4:49 pm

Welcome to EAW, I've seen you've made yourself comfortable & you're posting around... I like activity :high:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jack Pierce sign up    Jack Pierce sign up  EmptyFebruary 9th 2015, 5:06 pm

50 Shades of TRE wrote:
Welcome to EAW, I've seen you've made yourself comfortable & you're posting around... I like activity :high:

lol no problem man. I am just doing it because I am bored. Thank for welcoming here, its appreciated
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: Jack Pierce sign up    Jack Pierce sign up  EmptyFebruary 9th 2015, 11:42 pm

Welcome to the Land of Elite Jack, you'll be heading to Voltage my friend. If you need any help, please PC/PM me or any other mods/owners on this site and we will be glad to help you.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

PostSubject: Re: Jack Pierce sign up    Jack Pierce sign up  EmptyFebruary 9th 2015, 11:55 pm

Jack Pierce sign up  U0ieg7W
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jack Pierce sign up    Jack Pierce sign up  EmptyFebruary 10th 2015, 5:12 am

Thats awesome and you guys posted my pic twice on Voltage roster lol
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

PostSubject: Re: Jack Pierce sign up    Jack Pierce sign up  EmptyFebruary 10th 2015, 2:53 pm

Will fix soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jack Pierce sign up    Jack Pierce sign up  EmptyFebruary 11th 2015, 2:53 pm

Changed my weight to 200 lbs. I lost 50 lbs over two days. True story bros
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack Pierce sign up    Jack Pierce sign up  Empty

Back to top Go down

Jack Pierce sign up

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1