Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Universally Loved in EAW SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Universally Loved in EAW SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Universally Loved in EAW Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Universally Loved in EAW Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Universally Loved in EAW Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Universally Loved in EAW Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Universally Loved in EAW Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Universally Loved in EAW Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Universally Loved in EAW

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

Universally Loved in EAW Empty
PostSubject: Universally Loved in EAW   Universally Loved in EAW EmptyFebruary 4th 2015, 2:15 am

Who are people within this E-Fed Community that you feel are Universally Loved?

I only ask because just look at the world of sports - there is always this level of criticism and hatred that the likes of Tom Brady, LeBron James, Kobe Bryant, Sidney Crosby, Tiger Woods and Peyton Manning receive - even though they are amazing talents and some of the best we'll ever see in the world of sports.

But on the flip-side, there are universally loved athletes like Tim Duncan and Mariano Rivera who are loved by any and all.

So my question is - who are some of the efedders within this community that you feel fall into the Duncan/Mo/Jeter grouping? And who falls under the LeBron/Kobe/Brady grouping?

You can break this down however you like:

Kayfabe wise, EAW reality wise, etc.
Back to top Go down
Grace Izumi

Grace Izumi

Hailing From : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Universally Loved in EAW   Universally Loved in EAW EmptyFebruary 4th 2015, 2:24 am

Jeter and Rivera were Yankees, right? Sheerly by being Yankees, how could they have been beloved by all? I personally think Jeter is overrated as hell, so your premise is flawed. As long as there is someone who is talented and successful, SOMEONE will find something to hate about them.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: Universally Loved in EAW   Universally Loved in EAW EmptyFebruary 4th 2015, 2:28 am

GI Styles wrote:
Jeter and Rivera were Yankees, right? Sheerly by being Yankees, how could they have been beloved by all? I personally think Jeter is overrated as hell, so your premise is flawed. As long as there is someone who is talented and successful, SOMEONE will find something to hate about them.

Talk about trying to get too technical. Mariano Rivera is absolutely universally loved, even by Boston Red Sox fans. Jeter to a lesser extent as well, but Duncan/Mo are the two athletes that are universally loved most of all. Because Mo is a Yankee does not defer that fact - rather enhances it.

But the whole "Someone will find something to hate on anyone" is such a BS, cop-out answer. Not worthy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Universally Loved in EAW   Universally Loved in EAW EmptyFebruary 4th 2015, 2:34 am

Eminem. Definitely Eminem.

And Diamond Cage, people love that guy.
Back to top Go down
Zach Genesis

Zach Genesis

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Universally Loved in EAW   Universally Loved in EAW EmptyFebruary 4th 2015, 3:32 am

MIZDOW! The one word that you only ever need.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Universally Loved in EAW   Universally Loved in EAW EmptyFebruary 4th 2015, 3:52 am

Zach Genesis wrote:
MIZDOW! The one word that you only ever need.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Universally Loved in EAW   Universally Loved in EAW EmptyFebruary 4th 2015, 6:25 am

Diamond Cage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Universally Loved in EAW   Universally Loved in EAW EmptyFebruary 4th 2015, 8:16 am

Diamond Cage, Tyler Parker, Norman Hellion and Jaywalker
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Universally Loved in EAW   Universally Loved in EAW EmptyFebruary 4th 2015, 3:24 pm

I have a hard time thinking of one person who I universally love let alone an entire community.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Universally Loved in EAW   Universally Loved in EAW EmptyJanuary 25th 2017, 5:59 am

Probably you, Robbie, Brian, DDD (debatable since a lot of fatherless fucks secretly shit on this architect of EAW greatness but I don't give a fuck about their garbage opinions), Kendra, and Aria
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: Universally Loved in EAW   Universally Loved in EAW EmptyJanuary 26th 2017, 7:05 am

Yourself, Brian, Robbie have to be up there

DDD has really highlighted himself (most of the time) to be universally loved as well
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Universally Loved in EAW   Universally Loved in EAW EmptyJanuary 26th 2017, 4:02 pm

Brian, Robbie, if in not mistaken Imp and Scott, ddd.

I'm surprised that I'm not on this list *SOB lol
Back to top Go down
Ryder

Ryder

PostSubject: Re: Universally Loved in EAW   Universally Loved in EAW EmptyJanuary 26th 2017, 4:40 pm

Nobi and Showster
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Universally Loved in EAW   Universally Loved in EAW EmptyJanuary 26th 2017, 5:12 pm

RoViper
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: Universally Loved in EAW   Universally Loved in EAW EmptyJanuary 26th 2017, 5:26 pm

It's Doni (Nobi). It's totally frickin, Doni. Like people will come and go to spite Robbie and DDD, and so on, but Doni could be on any fed, in middle of an efed feud, and never forced to pick sides because of innate his niceness is. 

You can use the compliments he says as those motivation posters. You can have a crappiest day where you are just angry at just about anything, and Doni would be like "Hi" and I'd be like, "Damn, I can't put this bitterness on this guy." But seriously, if I say "Doni is the nicest guy in efeds," its probably a realest statement I can make. The guy is just so humble, honored to be a part of this, and even in the middle of what can be the dumbest argument in the chat or forum, he'll won't say anything bad about anyone. And to make it harder, he always pc's me, and says, "I remember you use to like this, is this true?" And I wouldn't recall saying it more than  2 years ago, and I'd be, "Wow, he remembers, or simply took the time to just remember." Even if he was wrong, who puts that much effort just to remember what my favorite food or Batman movie was? All and all, Doni is just friendly to anyone he meets and always so sincere. To the point, I have to look at myself and reflect on the fact, man, I am basically Hitler compared to this guy when it comes to being a friend. All and all, Doni will always support whomever, and I honestly don't believe he is capable of being angry. I mean, I remember some guy would just piss off just about everyone, and Doni would be like, "Oh, shame he had to go, he was so nice to me." And this isn't private, this is in the middle of the forum where 20+ posts of jokes and mean comments about one guy being fired, and Doni is just being Doni. I think he did it again when that Winterborn guy left.

If you hate Doni, you must absolutely hate everything, and thus maybe its impossible to answer this question. But Doni would probably be the closest thing. Even if you don't care for the guy, once you get to know him, I don't think you'd hate him, and just be lucky to call him a friend. Honestly, there are people that will piss me off from time to time, close friends even, but in the, gosh, I think 6 years I knew him, he has never, not even close, lit that fuse. Overall, Doni. If you have something bad to say about him, I will fight you.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Universally Loved in EAW   Universally Loved in EAW EmptyJanuary 26th 2017, 5:38 pm

Moongoose McQueen wrote:
It's Doni (Nobi). It's totally frickin, Doni. Like people will come and go to spite Robbie and DDD, and so on, but Doni could be on any fed, in middle of an efed feud, and never forced to pick sides because of innate his niceness is. 

You can use the compliments he says as those motivation posters. You can have a crappiest day where you are just angry at just about anything, and Doni would be like "Hi" and I'd be like, "Damn, I can't put this bitterness on this guy." But seriously, if I say "Doni is the nicest guy in efeds," its probably a realest statement I can make. The guy is just so humble, honored to be a part of this, and even in the middle of what can be the dumbest argument in the chat or forum, he'll won't say anything bad about anyone. And to make it harder, he always pc's me, and says, "I remember you use to like this, is this true?" And I wouldn't recall saying it more than  2 years ago, and I'd be, "Wow, he remembers, or simply took the time to just remember." Even if he was wrong, who puts that much effort just to remember what my favorite food or Batman movie was? All and all, Doni is just friendly to anyone he meets and always so sincere. To the point, I have to look at myself and reflect on the fact, man, I am basically Hitler compared to this guy when it comes to being a friend. All and all, Doni will always support whomever, and I honestly don't believe he is capable of being angry. I mean, I remember some guy would just piss off just about everyone, and Doni would be like, "Oh, shame he had to go, he was so nice to me." And this isn't private, this is in the middle of the forum where 20+ posts of jokes and mean comments about one guy being fired, and Doni is just being Doni. I think he did it again when that Winterborn guy left.

If you hate Doni, you must absolutely hate everything, and thus maybe its impossible to answer this question. But Doni would probably be the closest thing. Even if you don't care for the guy, once you get to know him, I don't think you'd hate him, and just be lucky to call him a friend. Honestly, there are people that will piss me off from time to time, close friends even, but in the, gosh, I think 6 years I knew him, he has never, not even close, lit that fuse. Overall, Doni. If you have something bad to say about him, I will fight you.
This. Doni is great.
Back to top Go down
Drastik
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Drastik

Hailing From : Oakland, California

PostSubject: Re: Universally Loved in EAW   Universally Loved in EAW EmptyJanuary 26th 2017, 5:58 pm

Did someone really list Tyler Parker in this thread? Not that I'm universally loved either but yikes
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

PostSubject: Re: Universally Loved in EAW   Universally Loved in EAW EmptyJanuary 26th 2017, 6:21 pm

Moongoose McQueen wrote:
I am basically Hitler compared to this guy when it comes to being a friend. 
Ain't gonna get no arguments from me.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Ella Ava
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cameron Ella Ava

Hailing From : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: Universally Loved in EAW   Universally Loved in EAW EmptyJanuary 26th 2017, 6:42 pm

Moongoose McQueen wrote:

This. A million percent this. Doni is someone I could never hate. That'd be like hating puppies and breathing. You nailed it right in the head, Sharpy.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

PostSubject: Re: Universally Loved in EAW   Universally Loved in EAW EmptyJanuary 26th 2017, 7:03 pm

Nobody is universally loved and nobody should want to be. If everyone likes you you're probably either a kissass or a coward who lets everyone walk over them and too scared to make any enemies.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Universally Loved in EAW   Universally Loved in EAW EmptyJanuary 26th 2017, 7:57 pm

Yeah, Nobi is a simple interpretation of how nice Indonesian people is while I'm being the worst one.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Universally Loved in EAW   Universally Loved in EAW EmptyJanuary 26th 2017, 7:59 pm

"Universally loved" is obviously a slight misnomer, but I think some people are taking this a bit too literally, like Ken said two years ago. Just interpret it as "most loved," don't really see an issue.
Back to top Go down
Drastik
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Drastik

Hailing From : Oakland, California

PostSubject: Re: Universally Loved in EAW   Universally Loved in EAW EmptyJanuary 26th 2017, 8:00 pm

Y2Impact wrote:
"Universally loved" is obviously a slight misnomer, but I think some people are taking this a bit too literally, like Ken said two years ago. Just interpret it as "most loved," don't really see an issue.
1) @ me
2) Yawrong
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: Universally Loved in EAW   Universally Loved in EAW EmptyJanuary 28th 2017, 2:44 am

Drastik wrote:
Did someone really list Tyler Parker in this thread? Not that I'm universally loved either but yikes

Universally Loved in EAW Xsm3ySv
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Universally Loved in EAW   Universally Loved in EAW Empty

Back to top Go down

Universally Loved in EAW

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1