Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Congrats to KING...  SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Congrats to KING...  SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Congrats to KING...  Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Congrats to KING...  Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Congrats to KING...  Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Congrats to KING...  Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Congrats to KING...  Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Congrats to KING...  Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Congrats to KING...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

Congrats to KING...  Empty
PostSubject: Congrats to KING...    Congrats to KING...  EmptyJanuary 25th 2015, 2:26 am

Lannister !!!

:cesaro: :cesaro: :cesaro:
That match was freaking superb and you really deserve it after all the hard work you have put in the last few months, especially this week... man you went crazy, personal experience and everything. I expect great things from our FIRST King of Elite
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to KING...    Congrats to KING...  EmptyJanuary 25th 2015, 2:28 am

Doing us German's proud. Salute.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to KING...    Congrats to KING...  EmptyJanuary 25th 2015, 2:32 am

:salute:
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to KING...    Congrats to KING...  EmptyJanuary 25th 2015, 2:34 am

Congrats you cu--

I mean, congratulations bud! 

:cesaro:
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to KING...    Congrats to KING...  EmptyJanuary 25th 2015, 2:37 am

Congrats, now if you excuse me I need to make a little call to Olenna Tyrell and Littlefinger about a Lannister being on the throne again.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to KING...    Congrats to KING...  EmptyJanuary 25th 2015, 2:40 am

Congrats, Ken! It is in deserving hands and I cannot wait to see how it unravels as the months pass!
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to KING...    Congrats to KING...  EmptyJanuary 25th 2015, 2:49 am

Thank you, to everyone! Kayfabe aside - this is my biggest E-Fed accomplishment in over 7 years. That is my doing - but I am honored to have won the King of Elite crown. I definitely wanted to earn something eventually - and couldn't be more thrilled about the timing and accolade. Senn and Devan were VERY fun to promo against, we all went hard. I had fun promoing for RTR, but this easily takes the cake. But also mad props to Mr. DEDEDE - Who kept me in the dark of the result, so I could actually enjoy the result/match live, and my goodness. What a beautifully written match. I think we already have a MOTY Nominee.

Thank you, EAW - Truly. But definitely to the likes of Dub, Brian, Xavier, and Robbie who have been in my corner since day one. Then of course, Demon for giving me the opportunity to come back, Mr. DEDEDE for making this a smooth transition and being a great friend/chairman, and the continued support of the likes of Senn, Norman, Crash and Tyler. I shall make EAW proud... I promise!

Lannister Sends His Regards!
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to KING...    Congrats to KING...  EmptyJanuary 25th 2015, 2:59 am

Congratulations ^_^

Props to everyone too who promoing Smile You did a marvelous job! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to KING...    Congrats to KING...  EmptyJanuary 25th 2015, 3:41 am

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to KING...    Congrats to KING...  EmptyJanuary 25th 2015, 8:42 am

Congrats holmes y'all deserve it. Mad props to you.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to KING...    Congrats to KING...  EmptyJanuary 25th 2015, 9:36 am

Congratulations, Kenneth! Make us proud.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to KING...    Congrats to KING...  EmptyJanuary 25th 2015, 10:12 am

Congrats Kenny, I always knew that you'll achieve something monumental ever since you came back. I always believed in you since day one. So congrats my friend .
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to KING...    Congrats to KING...  EmptyJanuary 25th 2015, 5:28 pm

Is this the line for reps?

Nah, but seriously, congrats Ken, you've worked your ass off since you most recently came back and deserve this win without a doubt, especially after the fantastic promoing you've done this week.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to KING...    Congrats to KING...  EmptyJanuary 25th 2015, 5:31 pm

Match was awesome, the promoing was awesome if we could have three Kings of Elite I wouldn't mind you three. But we had to have one and Ken deserves it. Props to Dub and Senn for a great effort into promoing as well.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to KING...    Congrats to KING...  EmptyJanuary 25th 2015, 7:45 pm

Congrats Ken. Well deserved with your recent work and I'd say long overdue in terms of everything you've done for e-feds. Make the Elite proud with that crown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to KING...    Congrats to KING...  Empty

Back to top Go down

Congrats to KING...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1