Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Late, but Congrats to the 2016 King Of Elite! SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Late, but Congrats to the 2016 King Of Elite! SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Late, but Congrats to the 2016 King Of Elite! Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Late, but Congrats to the 2016 King Of Elite! Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Late, but Congrats to the 2016 King Of Elite! Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Late, but Congrats to the 2016 King Of Elite! Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Late, but Congrats to the 2016 King Of Elite! Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Late, but Congrats to the 2016 King Of Elite! Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Late, but Congrats to the 2016 King Of Elite!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

Late, but Congrats to the 2016 King Of Elite! Empty
PostSubject: Late, but Congrats to the 2016 King Of Elite!   Late, but Congrats to the 2016 King Of Elite! EmptyFebruary 2nd 2016, 1:07 pm

Congrats Diemos! Ken gets two threads, you deserve at least one for winning one of the biggest prizes anyone in EAW could get. I'm sure anyone who actually read the promos can agree with me that you were as fitting as anybody to win the finals of this PROMO-BASED tournament, and you have truly stepped up both that week and promos and overall in your role here in EAW. 

EDIT: I also appreciate you for keeping a cool head after the controversy and the negative feedback you got. Prove the doubters wrong with this accomplishment.

Special shout out goes to Aren and GC for your hard work both this week and in your careers. You two are bonafide future world champions.

Any negativity will be swiftly deleted.

Last edited by Mr. DEDEDE on February 2nd 2016, 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Late, but Congrats to the 2016 King Of Elite!   Late, but Congrats to the 2016 King Of Elite! EmptyFebruary 2nd 2016, 1:18 pm

Honestly unexpected but yeah, you deserve it. All three of you deserved it.

Congratulations, anyway!
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: Late, but Congrats to the 2016 King Of Elite!   Late, but Congrats to the 2016 King Of Elite! EmptyFebruary 2nd 2016, 1:34 pm

I honestly can't thank everyone enough for what has been said to me, both in critique and in kindness. I understand that the decision of my winning was...well it wasn't exactly met with the best reception by two of our members but I didn't expect it too if I did win. I myself thought that I was going to lose this but here I stand. 

Honestly though, I'd rather give a shout out to the two that I competed against. Lucian and Aren. Both of them are top notch writers and both of them could have easily defeated me. In the end they didn't. That isn't a knock on them at all, and in fact to me it's a huge sign of encouragement. These are two people who I never thought I'd face in my tenure of being in EAW, much less to be able to defeat in King of Elite! Both of these guys are main eventers by all rights, and I know for a fact aren't going to let this deter them. So a huge round of applause for both of them? They both gave me the drive to push my promos hard enough that I felt I would be successful when pushed...and in the end...that's just what happened. 

So thank you everyone, and thank you Aren and Lucian for not giving up.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: Late, but Congrats to the 2016 King Of Elite!   Late, but Congrats to the 2016 King Of Elite! EmptyFebruary 2nd 2016, 1:51 pm

Congrats, Eclipse! Your promos leading up to KOE were on point, so you earned it. Can't wait to see what you do with this accolade.

Shout out to Aren and GC, too. Everyone in the finals was deserving on being in their spot and you all did amazing work on the promo page ahead of the FPV.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late, but Congrats to the 2016 King Of Elite!   Late, but Congrats to the 2016 King Of Elite! EmptyFebruary 2nd 2016, 2:12 pm

feels like deja vu doesnt it..

Congrats, Eclipse. This should be nothing but motivation to prove the doubters wrong. Everyone did great, regardless.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Late, but Congrats to the 2016 King Of Elite!   Late, but Congrats to the 2016 King Of Elite! EmptyFebruary 2nd 2016, 2:21 pm

Congrats Eclipse you definitely deserved it and I'm happy for you! I hope you prove your haters wrong.

Since people are calling me two-faced behind my back, I'll admit that I was salty about it at first. I was legit shocked that Eclipse won, and felt he didn't deserve it compared to about half the other people in that tournament. But that was based on longevity, and overall reputation/performance which is how I am used to seeing things booked in EAW. But I definitely think Eclipse deserved it based on promoing for KOE alone, which is how I personally prefer to see matches (especially big PPV matches) be booked. So congrats to Eclipse and shoutouts to Aren, GC, and everyone else involved in making KOE as epic as it was!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late, but Congrats to the 2016 King Of Elite!   Late, but Congrats to the 2016 King Of Elite! EmptyFebruary 2nd 2016, 2:26 pm

Congratulations Eclipse!!
Back to top Go down
J.D. Damon
Voltage
Voltage
J.D. Damon

Hailing From : The City of Angels.
Status : You either die a hero, or live long enough to watch yourself become the villain.

PostSubject: Re: Late, but Congrats to the 2016 King Of Elite!   Late, but Congrats to the 2016 King Of Elite! EmptyFebruary 2nd 2016, 2:41 pm

Congrats, fam!
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Late, but Congrats to the 2016 King Of Elite!   Late, but Congrats to the 2016 King Of Elite! EmptyFebruary 2nd 2016, 2:43 pm

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Late, but Congrats to the 2016 King Of Elite!   Late, but Congrats to the 2016 King Of Elite! EmptyFebruary 2nd 2016, 3:14 pm

I posted negativity myself on this thread so just out of courtesy I'll just edit it out and drop the situation.
Back to top Go down
Blaise Hunter

Blaise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Late, but Congrats to the 2016 King Of Elite!   Late, but Congrats to the 2016 King Of Elite! EmptyFebruary 2nd 2016, 3:50 pm

Congrats, Eclipse! Hope you reign over EAW for quite some time.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Late, but Congrats to the 2016 King Of Elite!   Late, but Congrats to the 2016 King Of Elite! EmptyFebruary 2nd 2016, 5:06 pm

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
I posted negativity myself on this thread so just out of courtesy I'll just edit it out and drop the situation.
Stop trying to make this about you. But anywho CONGRATS ECLIPSE!
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: Late, but Congrats to the 2016 King Of Elite!   Late, but Congrats to the 2016 King Of Elite! EmptyFebruary 2nd 2016, 6:05 pm

Enjoy the win man, even though you were the dark horse you proved you can hang with the top dogs. You delivered great promos throughout the week, if you keep that up I'm sure you'll make an awesome king. Do Voltage proud fam!
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Late, but Congrats to the 2016 King Of Elite!   Late, but Congrats to the 2016 King Of Elite! EmptyFebruary 2nd 2016, 6:54 pm

I gave you the pep talk that was needed for you already.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: Late, but Congrats to the 2016 King Of Elite!   Late, but Congrats to the 2016 King Of Elite! EmptyFebruary 2nd 2016, 7:50 pm

Congrats, dude. You really cut some awesome promos this week. I personally think GC should have won because of how hard he works, but since it was promoing based you deserved it as much as anybody.

P.S. King or not, I still want my crow back.
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Voltage
Voltage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: Late, but Congrats to the 2016 King Of Elite!   Late, but Congrats to the 2016 King Of Elite! EmptyFebruary 2nd 2016, 8:26 pm

Honestly, everyone in the King of Elite match did an awesome job promoing.  I think that either of the three could have legitimately won.  That's how great the promoing was.  I'm proud of Eclipse for his achievement.  Let's keep the momentum going!

And Erebus, we know nothing of crows here.  All we have are parakeets.   :smug:

Looking forward to more fun and games.
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

Hailing From : Portland, OR

PostSubject: Re: Late, but Congrats to the 2016 King Of Elite!   Late, but Congrats to the 2016 King Of Elite! EmptyFebruary 2nd 2016, 11:09 pm

Congratulations!

All Hail The King of Fear!
Back to top Go down
'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

PostSubject: Re: Late, but Congrats to the 2016 King Of Elite!   Late, but Congrats to the 2016 King Of Elite! EmptyFebruary 2nd 2016, 11:48 pm

Congrats Eclipse, u da man

:bowdown:
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: Late, but Congrats to the 2016 King Of Elite!   Late, but Congrats to the 2016 King Of Elite! EmptyFebruary 3rd 2016, 4:25 pm

ONI wrote:
Honestly, everyone in the King of Elite match did an awesome job promoing.  I think that either of the three could have legitimately won.  That's how great the promoing was.  I'm proud of Eclipse for his achievement.  Let's keep the momentum going!

And Erebus, we know nothing of crows here.  All we have are parakeets.   :smug:

Looking forward to more fun and games.
:lupe:
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Late, but Congrats to the 2016 King Of Elite!   Late, but Congrats to the 2016 King Of Elite! EmptyFebruary 4th 2016, 11:33 am

Erebus/Venom wrote:
Congrats, dude. You really cut some awesome promos this week. I personally think GC should have won because of how hard he works, but since it was promoing based you deserved it as much as anybody.

P.S. King or not, I still want my crow back.
 Thanks, Venom <3
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Late, but Congrats to the 2016 King Of Elite!   Late, but Congrats to the 2016 King Of Elite! EmptyFebruary 4th 2016, 11:33 am

Congrats tho, Eclipse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late, but Congrats to the 2016 King Of Elite!   Late, but Congrats to the 2016 King Of Elite! Empty

Back to top Go down

Late, but Congrats to the 2016 King Of Elite!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-