Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Lucha Underground thread.  - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Lucha Underground thread.  - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The Lucha Underground thread.  - Page 3 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The Lucha Underground thread.  - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The Lucha Underground thread.  - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The Lucha Underground thread.  - Page 3 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The Lucha Underground thread.  - Page 3 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The Lucha Underground thread.  - Page 3 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Lucha Underground thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

The Lucha Underground thread.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lucha Underground thread.    The Lucha Underground thread.  - Page 3 EmptyMarch 26th 2015, 10:10 pm

Okay.

Angelico vs. Havoc was great. The three of them have been feuding for months now but it still feels fresh. Havoc was amazingly over when he dumped Ivelise and hit the SSP. Epic.

Del Rio vs. Texano was a good world title match, much better than their first encounter. I love how Lucha takes all of these gimmick matches and makes it their own and much better.

New title belt is sexy. I thought the match was good but I feel like it didn't live up to all of the build. I thought it was a weak finish for Puma. I was hoping for a clean win, but oh well. We'll see how Puma works with Konnan/Hernandez in the future and it looks like we'll get Cage/Hernandez.

Overall great episode, but not my favorite so far.

I expect either King Cuerno or Del Rio to step up as the next number one contender.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: The Lucha Underground thread.    The Lucha Underground thread.  - Page 3 EmptyApril 3rd 2015, 7:14 pm

Something about Angelico's moveset is really cool to me, I've never seen a wrestler like him before.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: The Lucha Underground thread.    The Lucha Underground thread.  - Page 3 EmptyApril 3rd 2015, 8:06 pm

A good show this week. Mundo and Angelico had quite the chemistry, and the Aerostar/Drago best of 5 has gotten better with every match. I'm interested to see the rest of the trios tourney pan out. I'm really hoping that there are fewer strange bedfellow trios coming up. Sexy/Superfly/Octagon Jr was fine, but the pairing of Havoc/Ivelisse/Angelico seems to be them harping on a feud that's been blown off already. I'm sure the Crew will join the fight. Also loved seeing Willie Mack on TV and hearing him get a good crowd response from the Cali locals.
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: The Lucha Underground thread.    The Lucha Underground thread.  - Page 3 EmptyMarch 22nd 2016, 7:15 pm

joey ryan's goat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lucha Underground thread.    The Lucha Underground thread.  - Page 3 EmptyMarch 22nd 2016, 8:07 pm

Best wrestling promotion today  :yes:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lucha Underground thread.    The Lucha Underground thread.  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lucha Underground thread.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3