Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Book the Rumble... SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Book the Rumble... SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Book the Rumble... Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Book the Rumble... Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Book the Rumble... Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Book the Rumble... Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Book the Rumble... Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Book the Rumble... Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Book the Rumble...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

Book the Rumble... Empty
PostSubject: Book the Rumble...   Book the Rumble... EmptyJanuary 22nd 2015, 12:58 pm

This years Royal Rumble event has me much more intrigued than it has in the recent past, what seemed so obvious and set in stone just one month ago suddenly doesn't seem so set in stone. I've posted my predictions and booking scenario's below, but I would also like to hear yours.

- WWE Title Match: I'm really up in the air with this, I up until a week ago would've BET MONEY on Brock Lesnar, now I'm much more hesitant, I still believe he'll win, but it wouldn't shock me at all if Cena or even Rollins walks out as Champion. What I think will happen is Brock will get the win by pinning Cena, as Brock is getting up to celebrate his victory Rollins curb-stomps Brock and goes to cash in his Money in the Bank only for Randy Orton to return and interfere actually costing Rollins his Money in the Bank. I think this match could turn into one of those big clusterfuck matches with interference's from Orton, The Authority, and possibly Rusev and Sting.

- Royal Rumble, I'm still going with Reigns, and there's two ways WWE could go about this.

If they want to keep Reigns as a Face. Have Daniel Bryan enter at #1, and have him get eliminated by someone long before Reigns even enters the match, I'm gonna guess Sheamus because WWE probably still has a hard-on to do another Sheamus/Bryan match at WrestleMania. The crowd will hate Sheamus, have Reigns enter in one of the five final spots and have the Rumble come down to Reigns and Sheamus. Reigns eliminates Sheamus to win the Rumble. This is the safest way to get the best possible reaction for Reigns, but I'm sure there will still be somewhat of a mixed reaction.

If they want Reigns to go heel. Eliminate Bryan, it's that simple. 

I'm banking WWE goes with scenario one and am also banking on Sheamus being the one to eliminate Bryan. 

What say you?
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

Book the Rumble... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book the Rumble...   Book the Rumble... EmptyJanuary 22nd 2015, 2:21 pm

I agree that this Rumble has so many possible outcomes, each one making it's own kind of sense booking wise, which makes this year very hard to predict.  The rumor mill is buzzing with what's going to happen in the title match and the Rumble itself.  All I can say is whoever wins the Rumble will be dependent on who walks out of the title match with the title.  I highly doubt Cena will win, although I haven't thrown that possibility out altogether.  

If Lesnar wins, I'm thinking it's much more likely Bryan will win.  Before Bryan's injury and him having to vacate the title, the rumors were already buzzing that it was going to be Bryan vs. Lesnar at Summerslam.  Doing Lesnar vs. Bryan at Wrestlemania would give them the chance to redo that idea, this time on a much bigger stage, and also help Bryan get back the momentum he lost during his injury.  People have argued with me on this point, and while he's still popular with the fans, let us not forget wrestling fans are EXTREMELY forgetful.  All it takes is a brief time away for fans to forget what you've done, no matter how recent.  So having this David vs. Goliath type feud would re-establish what Bryan achieved last year, but never got the time to bask in.  Also, comeback stories always play well with the audience, and WWE loves those type of stories too.  Think when John Cena came back from injury to win the Rumble, or how Edge did it, and even Triple H!  They've done this type of thing before, and who better to do it with than Daniel Bryan!  

If Rollins wins the title, I'm more inclined to see either Reigns or even Ambrose winning the Rumble.  While a Bryan vs. Rollins would be amazing, and a feud between these two would make sense as it would be Bryan vs. The Authority again, with Rollins replacing Orton, I don't see things going in this direction.  While I do think we'll get this in WWE at some point, I just don't feel now is the right time.  Rollins still has some heat from killing The Shield, and now is the best time to use that for the feud against Ambrose or Reigns, or ideally both!  Reigns and Rollins never got to really have their feud due to Reign's injury, and the way Rollins and Ambrose ended left that feud still open for closure.  And not to mention with how hot Rollins and Ambrose are, and with WWE wanting to do big things with Reigns, and main-event at Wrestlemania with all three men (or at least two of them) would be the perfect way to solidify the fact that these three men are the future of WWE!  

Anyway, this is how I predict things going.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

Book the Rumble... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book the Rumble...   Book the Rumble... EmptyJanuary 22nd 2015, 2:38 pm

I agree with your thoughts about the rumble, Scott. 

I think it would be rad if Rollins lost and then cashed in instantly. If he wins the belt as mr mitb that would be stupid af IMO. I probably wouldn't care though because I love Rollins to death. But yea, I see Brock Lesnar retaining and Reigns possibly winning the Royal Rumble.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

Book the Rumble... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book the Rumble...   Book the Rumble... EmptyJanuary 22nd 2015, 2:39 pm

Lucian Black wrote:
I agree with your thoughts about the rumble, Scott. 

I think it would be rad if Rollins lost and then cashed in instantly. If he wins the belt as mr mitb that would be stupid af IMO. I probably wouldn't care though because I love Rollins to death. But yea, I see Brock Lesnar retaining and Reigns possibly winning the Royal Rumble.
Only reason I predicted it was the whole "Plan B" stuff, Rollins has all but actually said he's cashing in if things don't work out the first time.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

Book the Rumble... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book the Rumble...   Book the Rumble... EmptyJanuary 22nd 2015, 3:08 pm

Isn't there a thread about the RR already?
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Book the Rumble... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book the Rumble...   Book the Rumble... EmptyJanuary 22nd 2015, 3:10 pm

Kιηg Of Tнє Bяιgαɗєѕ wrote:
Why yes sir there is indeed, but I thought it would be easier to make a separate thread so everyone could make their booking predictions.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

Book the Rumble... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book the Rumble...   Book the Rumble... EmptyJanuary 22nd 2015, 3:20 pm

ANTI wrote:
Kιηg Of Tнє Bяιgαɗєѕ wrote:
Why yes sir there is indeed, but I thought it would be easier to make a separate thread so everyone could make their booking predictions.
Ah, I see.

Then, I guess one match that could happen would be a Lumberjack Tag-Team Match, between The Ascension and New Age Outlaws, with APA, and just maybe, the nWo. Would be interesting as to how The Ascension may win, either APA and nWo screw the NAO, or idk.

Out of context though, Hi Lucian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Book the Rumble... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book the Rumble...   Book the Rumble... Empty

Back to top Go down

Book the Rumble...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1