Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW 2015 Predictions. SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW 2015 Predictions. SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW 2015 Predictions. Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW 2015 Predictions. Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW 2015 Predictions. Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW 2015 Predictions. Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW 2015 Predictions. Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW 2015 Predictions. Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW 2015 Predictions.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

EAW 2015 Predictions. Empty
PostSubject: EAW 2015 Predictions.   EAW 2015 Predictions. EmptyJanuary 18th 2015, 1:57 am

Seeing that it's still the beginning of the year, how about what you believe is going to happen throughout the year with EAW? Simply enough, give 5 predictions on what you believe's going to happen throughout the ranks of EAW?
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: EAW 2015 Predictions.   EAW 2015 Predictions. EmptyJanuary 18th 2015, 3:49 am

Clark Duncan will become EAW World Champion.
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: EAW 2015 Predictions.   EAW 2015 Predictions. EmptyJanuary 18th 2015, 2:10 pm

:comeon:
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: EAW 2015 Predictions.   EAW 2015 Predictions. EmptyJanuary 18th 2015, 3:21 pm

A legend returning (still got my hopes on CM Banks), the return of a new title.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: EAW 2015 Predictions.   EAW 2015 Predictions. EmptyJanuary 18th 2015, 3:52 pm

Kιηg σf тнє Bяιgαɗєѕ wrote:
A legend returning (still got my hopes on CM Banks), the return of a new title.
:why:
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: EAW 2015 Predictions.   EAW 2015 Predictions. EmptyJanuary 18th 2015, 3:55 pm

MTM wrote:
The EAW population is growing :hipster:
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: EAW 2015 Predictions.   EAW 2015 Predictions. EmptyJanuary 18th 2015, 4:36 pm

Lmfaoooo Return of a New title. JV you are the man.

Anyway, looking forward to just more growth, more consistency, otherworldly FPVs and most importantly participation from all of you. You're what makes this thing run, have fun and enjoy.

I'm also super super super stoked for PFP this year. I'll make a bold prediction and say this one goes down as the undisputed greatest show of all time. The possibilities for that show are just mind-boggling. a few of the projections already excite the shit out of me, and between KOE/Gold Rush/GR/CITV/24-7 there are so many opportunities for people.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: EAW 2015 Predictions.   EAW 2015 Predictions. EmptyJanuary 18th 2015, 6:32 pm

MTM wrote:

You, sir, just made my day..... thank you for making my morning coffee time become colorful lol. (and yes, it's a morning in here)
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: EAW 2015 Predictions.   EAW 2015 Predictions. EmptyJanuary 18th 2015, 7:22 pm

My predictions 5 Predictions for EAW this year:

10 more Vixens will join and be active

Introduction of the Vixen Tag Championships.

I feel that Carlos Rosso, The Lyndivias, and possibly GI Styles and Venom/ Or that other character he had that no one cared about will return.

AA WILL become a World Champion and also possibly be the longest World Champion (WHC AWC or EAW Champion) in company history.

The Savage Ryans will both be Dual Champions, (both of us FINALLY holding the tag titles and our respective championships that we hold now). :hogan:
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: EAW 2015 Predictions.   EAW 2015 Predictions. EmptyJanuary 18th 2015, 7:53 pm

坂崎ハルナ wrote:
MTM wrote:

You, sir, just made my day..... thank you for making my morning coffee time become colorful lol. (and yes, it's a morning in here)
Oh....realized what I did there :lifesgood: *return of a title*
Back to top Go down
Zach Genesis

Zach Genesis

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: EAW 2015 Predictions.   EAW 2015 Predictions. EmptyJanuary 18th 2015, 8:15 pm

Alright my five predictions:

- PFP8 will go down as DDD said, to be one of the greatest events ever in the history of EAW
- The vixen's division (which is already on a rise) will become a lot more prominent to the point where I could see weekly shows being main evented by Vixen matches
- A new stable will form this year, and will go on a rampage through the company
- The first Voltage, Dynasty and Showdown after PFP8 back in the US will be all incredible shows, with elements of surprise, shock and amazement
- Zach Genesis will (hopefully) become Interwire Champion before the end of the year king
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: EAW 2015 Predictions.   EAW 2015 Predictions. EmptyJanuary 18th 2015, 8:24 pm

Age of Extreme Championship to return as the Age of Elite Championship. :lupe: :plz: :goat:
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: EAW 2015 Predictions.   EAW 2015 Predictions. EmptyJune 12th 2015, 8:20 am

I will bury everyone and tell them they weren't built for the big time and couldn't cut the mustard when they ask why I trashed them so hard.

I will win at least one championship with the opportunity there for multiple.

Some prominent/mildly significant newer guy in EAW will wind up getting fired or quitting.

There will be at least two new World Champions that have never won the title during the rest of this year.

The Vixens match at Pain for Pride is actually going to be entertaining and lively as a result of all of the negative publicity it's gotten so far.

PFP is going to have some sort of major unexpected twist in all likelihood. Not sure in what match/capacity it will be in, but I'm fairly confident in saying this.

The winner of the CITV will not cash in for the rest of this year.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: EAW 2015 Predictions.   EAW 2015 Predictions. EmptyJune 12th 2015, 5:45 pm

Y2Impact wrote:
Some prominent/mildly significant newer guy in EAW will wind up getting fired or quitting.

Steele doesn't count as prominent/mildly significant so this prediction is still up for grabs.
Back to top Go down
zquest

zquest

Hailing From : New York

PostSubject: Re: EAW 2015 Predictions.   EAW 2015 Predictions. EmptyJune 12th 2015, 9:07 pm

I'll say the top five i think will happen
- i Triple Z will win a singles title
- Voltage dies at PFP8
- A new championship will get introduced (perhaps)
- winner of CITV fails to win the cash in match
- EAW Goes mainstream
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: EAW 2015 Predictions.   EAW 2015 Predictions. EmptyJune 12th 2015, 9:49 pm

I will last longer then a month.

Lucian Black wins a world title before the year 2015 ends.

Steele will try to come back along with HH.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW 2015 Predictions.   EAW 2015 Predictions. EmptyJune 13th 2015, 12:28 am

-Battleground will be a huge success

-crosses fingers-
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: EAW 2015 Predictions.   EAW 2015 Predictions. EmptyJune 13th 2015, 4:49 pm

2015 will see more first time World Champs than any other time in the feds history!
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: EAW 2015 Predictions.   EAW 2015 Predictions. EmptyJune 13th 2015, 5:05 pm

Chris EliteSK wrote:

Lucian Black wins a world title before the year 2015 ends.

:cryshow:
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: EAW 2015 Predictions.   EAW 2015 Predictions. EmptyJune 13th 2015, 6:35 pm

Zack_Crash wrote:
2015 will see more first time World Champs than any other time in the feds history!
How are you going to have more first time champs than EAW's first year .EAW 2015 Predictions. Trollface
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: EAW 2015 Predictions.   EAW 2015 Predictions. EmptyJune 13th 2015, 7:34 pm

Ryan Savage wrote:
My predictions 5 Predictions for EAW this year:

10 more Vixens will join and be active

Introduction of the Vixen Tag Championships.

I feel that Carlos Rosso, The Lyndivias, and possibly GI Styles and Venom/ Or that other character he had that no one cared about will return.

AA WILL become a World Champion and also possibly be the longest World Champion (WHC AWC or EAW Champion) in company history.

The Savage Ryans will both be Dual Champions, (both of us FINALLY holding the tag titles and our respective championships that we hold now). :hogan:
Ryan about to get these all right soon
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: EAW 2015 Predictions.   EAW 2015 Predictions. EmptyAugust 13th 2015, 11:56 am

I'm pretty sure my predictions were on point
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: EAW 2015 Predictions.   EAW 2015 Predictions. EmptyAugust 13th 2015, 12:52 pm

Zach Genesis wrote:
Alright my five predictions:

- PFP8 will go down as DDD said, to be one of the greatest events ever in the history of EAW
- The vixen's division (which is already on a rise) will become a lot more prominent to the point where I could see weekly shows being main evented by Vixen matches
- A new stable will form this year, and will go on a rampage through the company
- The first Voltage, Dynasty and Showdown after PFP8 back in the US will be all incredible shows, with elements of surprise, shock and amazement
- Zach Genesis will (hopefully) become Interwire Champion before the end of the year king

Right on the money
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: EAW 2015 Predictions.   EAW 2015 Predictions. EmptyAugust 14th 2015, 1:52 pm

J Dynasty wrote:
Zack_Crash wrote:
How are you going to have more first time champs than EAW's first year .EAW 2015 Predictions. Trollface

That's just an argument in semantics
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: EAW 2015 Predictions.   EAW 2015 Predictions. EmptyAugust 14th 2015, 1:56 pm

I was joking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EAW 2015 Predictions.   EAW 2015 Predictions. Empty

Back to top Go down

EAW 2015 Predictions.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next