Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Road to Redemption 2014 Reaction Thread SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Road to Redemption 2014 Reaction Thread SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Road to Redemption 2014 Reaction Thread Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Road to Redemption 2014 Reaction Thread Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Road to Redemption 2014 Reaction Thread Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Road to Redemption 2014 Reaction Thread Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Road to Redemption 2014 Reaction Thread Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Road to Redemption 2014 Reaction Thread Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Road to Redemption 2014 Reaction Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angel.

Angel.

Road to Redemption 2014 Reaction Thread Empty
PostSubject: Road to Redemption 2014 Reaction Thread   Road to Redemption 2014 Reaction Thread EmptyDecember 21st 2014, 3:09 am

I'd like to give a round of applause for those who stuck around for a very long yet highly entertaining FPV. I'd also like to thank to those who participated in making Road to Redemption a great FPV whether you were a writer that wrote very entertaining matches or extremists/vixens that promoed for Road to Redemption. I was truly fascinated by the promo wars for RTR and I can say the script was on par with the promo wars. Hats off to everyone for such a quality FPV. 

Full Script - 
http://eawrestling.elementfx.com/road-to-redemption-8/

Best Match - 

Best Moment - 

Most Shocking Moment/Result - 

Who stole the show - 

Ratings/Comments - 

Last edited by Angel. on December 21st 2014, 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Road to Redemption 2014 Reaction Thread   Road to Redemption 2014 Reaction Thread EmptyDecember 21st 2014, 3:14 am

Honestly, all I'm gonna say is if you weren't there live for that last match and that ending I feel sorry for you. One of the best things I've seen in feds in years, hands down.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Road to Redemption 2014 Reaction Thread   Road to Redemption 2014 Reaction Thread EmptyDecember 21st 2014, 4:03 am

Literally smiled when DC won the EAW Championship. I'm really happy for you, buddy.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Road to Redemption 2014 Reaction Thread   Road to Redemption 2014 Reaction Thread EmptyDecember 21st 2014, 9:14 am

Sorry I missed the ending my internet crashed. I just read it and that was fucking epic tho. The writers all went hard on this show. Not even gonna fill out the form cuz I can't pick a best match. Congrats to everyone involved especially the new champions y'all deserve it. Much respect.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Road to Redemption 2014 Reaction Thread   Road to Redemption 2014 Reaction Thread EmptyDecember 21st 2014, 11:04 am

Won't post full reactions since I wasn't there.

Congratulations to Norman.

And mannnn DC I'm so happy for you. All of your hard work has finally paid off.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Road to Redemption 2014 Reaction Thread   Road to Redemption 2014 Reaction Thread EmptyDecember 21st 2014, 11:09 am

Who will I be?

Where will I go?

- Logic
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: Road to Redemption 2014 Reaction Thread   Road to Redemption 2014 Reaction Thread EmptyDecember 21st 2014, 11:16 am

That was an AMAZING, amazing FPV. Crowd reaction, writing, GFX... everything about it, second to none, really. Now that's what we signed up for - FPVs like this.

I want to personally congratulate Diamond Cage on his win of the EAW Championship- that was much deserved, and a long time coming. He earned it, anybody who says he had promoing issues in the past can shut up now, he was the best promoer on Voltage this past week, in BOTH quality and quantity.

And likewise, for someone who has impressed me more than anyone else ever since I came to EAW earlier this year - in Norman Hellion. Norman, RAGNAROK bias aside, congrats on your first world championship as well. Let's make it a good one.

As for everyone else... I think what really separates this FPV apart from the rest was the overall activity. I think guys like Lucian Black, Devan Dubian, Jamie O'Hara, and Alex Anderson showed UP BIG. Any of these four names could have potentially won their matches, their stuff was THAT good this week. I want to add on to this and say I was blown away by AA and GC this week. They proved themselves as mainevent talents, well done. Keep the work up, guys (back to speaking to the group of four) and one of these days it will be you getting congratulated, much like Norman/DC. All of you gained momentum from this FPV, even in a loss... and that's a testament to the work put in.

Also - big props to Brian Daniels, Xavier Williams, and Robbie for writing AMAZING chamber matches. I wish I was here for the mainevent, but I sadly had work at 5am... but reading it back, man it was amazing. The spots were second to none... and Brian brought the house down with his opening chamber. Xavier continues to prove himself as top-echelon writer in EAW. Also, not to take away from KD/Senn/Tyler, who also contributed to this event, but I'm just strictly speaking the chambers. Nothing was too drawn out with those 3 matches, even though they were all at least 5k words. That's super rare, you guys have no idea.

If only this FPV could be added to the EAW Awards show, definitely the best non-PFP event of the year. But nonetheless, congrats to everyone... what a way to end 2014. Let's make it better on the new year!  :cesaro:
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Road to Redemption 2014 Reaction Thread   Road to Redemption 2014 Reaction Thread EmptyDecember 21st 2014, 11:28 am

Shoutout to all the writers for writing a great show. Congratulations to both DC and Norman for winning their first world championships - well-deserved. Continue to work hard. Congratulations to Jason for winning his first championship in EAW. Hopefully, this is the first of many championships for you.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Road to Redemption 2014 Reaction Thread   Road to Redemption 2014 Reaction Thread EmptyDecember 21st 2014, 12:23 pm

Congrats to all who participated in making Road to Redemption an awesome FPV.

I'm sure some people are either salty or skeptical about Norman's title win, but the man has out promoed damn near everyone for the past year. It was about the time the belt found him. Props to AA too for his work and pinning Hades twice in a week.

DC, brother, congratulations. I've been telling you all year your time was coming. That was the most deserved title reign I've ever seen, couldn't have been happier for you last night. I hope it was worth the wait.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Devastation
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Kevin Devastation

Hailing From : Charlotte, North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Road to Redemption 2014 Reaction Thread   Road to Redemption 2014 Reaction Thread EmptyDecember 21st 2014, 9:38 pm

Best Match - The Voltage Chamber

Best Moment - Cage getting what he earned a long time ago

Most Shocking Moment/Result - Norman winning the title shocked me a bit, but most shocking was the fact DDD retained, I thought Tyler had him beat.

Who stole the show - I believe that the one who stole the show, was DEDEDE for being the fighting, reigning, defending, and winning World Champion.

Ratings/Comments - 9/10
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: Road to Redemption 2014 Reaction Thread   Road to Redemption 2014 Reaction Thread EmptyDecember 21st 2014, 9:40 pm

Best Match - It's between the three Chamber matches.

Best Moment - Diamond Cage capturing the EAW Championship.

Most Shocking Moment/Result - The ending to Ares Vendetta vs. Vic Vendetta.

Who stole the show - El Landerson. No, in all seriousness, I think everyone stole the show.

Ratings/Comments - 9.5/10. I agree with Ken, this had to be the best non-PFP FPV of the year. I know I missed the show (was away this weekend) but I read it in full last night as soon as it was posted. It was awesome, heard the crowd was ecstatic, made for one hell of a FPV. Congratulations to all of the winners and major props to the writers and everyone who promoed. What a way to end 2014.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Road to Redemption 2014 Reaction Thread   Road to Redemption 2014 Reaction Thread EmptyDecember 21st 2014, 9:55 pm

Best Match - One of the Chamber matches hands down.

Best Moment - Diamond Cage winning the EAW Championship.

Most Shocking Moment/Result - Hellion winning the World Title. I wasn't expecting him to win so early in his career.

Who stole the show -  Gee, I don't know.. Rolling Eyes

Ratings/Comments - 9/10
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Road to Redemption 2014 Reaction Thread   Road to Redemption 2014 Reaction Thread EmptyDecember 22nd 2014, 12:00 am

Best Match - Oh god. I don't even know. I have to give credit to all writers involved with their respective Chamber matches. 

Best Moment - DC winning his overdue world championship. 

Most Shocking Moment/Result - The final three of the AWC's chamber being Norman, Dubian and AA. The fact that we were getting a first time world champion regardless from that moment was cool. 

Who stole the show -  Promo page wise, DC. In script wise, DDD-TP both stole the show imo. But you could make a case for Lannister/DC, alongside with Dub/Norman. Do not sleep on Ares/Vic when it comes to who stole the show. 

Ratings/Comments - 9.5/10. Perhaps the best non-PFP FPV I've seen so far in EAW. Shoutout to Brian for being a badass in solo commentary. Shoutout to the promo wars, and what Ken stated above, even if you lost, the script gave quite a few people momentum even if they lost. That's how good of a FPV this was.
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Road to Redemption 2014 Reaction Thread   Road to Redemption 2014 Reaction Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Road to Redemption 2014 Reaction Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1