Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Road to Redemption 2017 (Day 1) Reaction Thread  SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Road to Redemption 2017 (Day 1) Reaction Thread  SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Road to Redemption 2017 (Day 1) Reaction Thread  Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Road to Redemption 2017 (Day 1) Reaction Thread  Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Road to Redemption 2017 (Day 1) Reaction Thread  Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Road to Redemption 2017 (Day 1) Reaction Thread  Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Road to Redemption 2017 (Day 1) Reaction Thread  Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Road to Redemption 2017 (Day 1) Reaction Thread  Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Road to Redemption 2017 (Day 1) Reaction Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

Road to Redemption 2017 (Day 1) Reaction Thread  Empty
PostSubject: Road to Redemption 2017 (Day 1) Reaction Thread    Road to Redemption 2017 (Day 1) Reaction Thread  EmptyNovember 5th 2017, 12:41 am

Favorite Match:

Favorite Moment:

Most Shocking Moment/Result:

Who Had the Best/Worst Night:

Who Stole the Show:

Rating/General Comments:

(Side note: If your favorite moment wasn't when FD got banned from the Discord for being a piece of shit, you aren't real.)
Back to top Go down
The Revenant

The Revenant

Hailing From : Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Road to Redemption 2017 (Day 1) Reaction Thread    Road to Redemption 2017 (Day 1) Reaction Thread  EmptyNovember 5th 2017, 12:46 am

Favorite Match: The final Chamber for me, no doubt about it. 

Favorite Moment: When Mum and The Queen teamed up and beat the tar out of the rest of the Empire roster. 

Most Shocking Moment/Result: When Senn Neganed the fuck out of Nasir

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Best, I didn't catch the full show, but I'd have to say Nico for the small reason of becoming world champ. Also the worst, Nasir, he's in the ICU with Banks and Dub. 

Who Stole the Show: Again, only caught part of it, but I'd have to say John Doe. God damn guy was brutal. 

Rating/General Comments:
- 10/10, answered the question, who would win in a fight:
A Soccer Mom, A Bamboo Boi, Discount Dolph Ziggler, A Roidy boi, Diamante, or the poster child for little cesars pizza. 

- Also, Jacob totally stole The Revenant's chair I used that shit in a promo weeks ago
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: Road to Redemption 2017 (Day 1) Reaction Thread    Road to Redemption 2017 (Day 1) Reaction Thread  EmptyNovember 5th 2017, 12:58 am

The Revenant wrote:
- Also, Jacob totally stole The Revenant's chair I used that shit in a promo weeks ago
BOY THAT WEAPON'S BEEN MY SHIT SINCE 2014! FITE ME!
Back to top Go down
The Revenant

The Revenant

Hailing From : Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Road to Redemption 2017 (Day 1) Reaction Thread    Road to Redemption 2017 (Day 1) Reaction Thread  EmptyNovember 5th 2017, 12:59 am

Jacob Senn wrote:
The Revenant wrote:

Why of course Jacob, apology accepted. 

(Just joking man, great job tonight man, promoz and all you did fantastic).
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Road to Redemption 2017 (Day 1) Reaction Thread    Road to Redemption 2017 (Day 1) Reaction Thread  EmptyNovember 5th 2017, 1:33 am

Jacob Senn wrote:
The Revenant wrote:
Sleep with one eye open muthafucka. Imma get my payback!
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: Road to Redemption 2017 (Day 1) Reaction Thread    Road to Redemption 2017 (Day 1) Reaction Thread  EmptyNovember 5th 2017, 1:40 am

Favorite Match: Either of the Chambers, I suppose.

Favorite Moment: Big Mike's fake swerve. Revy's flash bang...what kinda Call of Duty shit? My team-up with Savannah. Getting to use Brody's weapon. My post-match celebration. Cam's constant off-mic screaming.

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Senn's meltdown/attack on Nas. John Doe murdering Dub, he didn't have to die like that. HBB trying to help PB and having it kinda sorta backfire. 

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Best night, Nico, Di Consentes, and SK. Worst night, Senn, Nas, and PB.

Who Stole the Show: SK, Nico, myself.

Rating/General Comments: 10/10. Wonderful first day, a great way to kick of the 100th FPV. Lots of long-ish matches (as to be expected) but I still enjoyed it all. The SK/DDD match was certainly a star-making turn for SK and I can't wait to see how far he goes with it. The Tag Team Grand Prix finals could've gone either way but ultimately I'm psyched to see Cam and HBG face off against tomorrow night's winners. I'm torn between being hyped for Nico getting his well-deserved world title and feeling so bad for poor PB getting cashed in on again. Tons to work with in the coming days for upcoming shows and we're only halfway through.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: Road to Redemption 2017 (Day 1) Reaction Thread    Road to Redemption 2017 (Day 1) Reaction Thread  EmptyNovember 5th 2017, 1:12 am

Favorite Match:
DEDEDE vs. SK & the Dynasty Chamber.
Favorite Moment:
FD's dumbass being kicked out of the chat for his shit comments. Also enjoyed the Brody tribute in the Empire Chamber match.
Most Shocking Moment/Result:
Senn attacking that monsterous bastard Nasir Moore.
Who Had the Best/Worst Night:
Best: Nico, HBG & Cam, SK & Aria
Worst: PB, Senn, Nas and DEDEDE.
I'd put me and Ironico in there, but there is no shame in that loss IMO.
Who Stole the Show:
SK & DEDEDE overdelivered.
Rating/General Comments:
9.5/10 an amazing show that had a lot of awesome and exciting matches. A few hiccups but nothing to hinder the enjoyment of the show.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Road to Redemption 2017 (Day 1) Reaction Thread    Road to Redemption 2017 (Day 1) Reaction Thread  EmptyNovember 5th 2017, 2:57 am

Favorite Match: Me Vs DDD 

Favorite Moment: Being very biased but my whole match and my victory.

Most Shocking Moment: Senn attacking poor Nas

Best and Worst Night: Best:Me,Aria,Nico  Worst: Ddd, Senn,Nass,

Ratings: 10/10 loved everything about tonight. Another special thank you to DDD and Oasis especially for maling this fued so great and match.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Road to Redemption 2017 (Day 1) Reaction Thread    Road to Redemption 2017 (Day 1) Reaction Thread  EmptyNovember 5th 2017, 6:05 am

Favorite Match: Women's Chamber

Favorite Moment: All of the Brody tribute stuff it most def was not overdone i aint even think u could do that

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Senn rekking Nas

Who Had the Best Night: Nico

Who Stole the Show: SK vs. DDD

Rating/General Comments: 10/10. Goat show y'all went in for this one.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Sunshine
Empire
Empire
Savannah Sunshine

Hailing From : Candy Land, USA
Status : If at first you don't succeed, dust yourself off and try again.

PostSubject: Re: Road to Redemption 2017 (Day 1) Reaction Thread    Road to Redemption 2017 (Day 1) Reaction Thread  EmptyNovember 5th 2017, 6:35 am

Favorite Match: Honestly, it's hard to pick just one and I'm gonna be biased here. But, I'm going to go with Empire's Chamber Match. It was an emotional roller coaster. From Aria and I's team up to getting flash banged by Revy. I enjoyed every aspect of the match.

Favorite Moment: Honestly, this entire day one show was amazing and I expect day two to be just as amazing. I'm going to go with two moments here because I really liked the whole aspect of them. First, the moment when I made my entrance and walked in and touched Brody's chamber. The second being when I helped Aria up to her feet and told her we were going to do this tonight for Brody.

Most Shocking Moment/Result: The most shocking moment for me was Senn beating the absolute stuffing out of Nas. One thing we learned from that is that you do not piss off a man with nothing left to lose. As for most shocking result, for me I'd say the cash in on PB because I wasn't expecting that.

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: The best night goes to Aria, Chris Elite, HBG and Cam and all of the other winners. The worst night goes out to Nas, poor fella'.

Who Stole the Show: I'm going to go with DDD and Chris Elite's match. It was full of action and went on forever. It was a match well written and well deserved.

Rating/General Comments: I'll give the show a 10/10, it was a beautiful tribute to Brody and I'm sure she's smiling down proudly at all of us. Even in the midst of having some sour people, we all came together for Brody.
Back to top Go down
Rex32
Showdown
Showdown
Rex32

Hailing From : Sea,Isle New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Road to Redemption 2017 (Day 1) Reaction Thread    Road to Redemption 2017 (Day 1) Reaction Thread  EmptyNovember 5th 2017, 8:05 am

Favorite Match: SK vs DDD - Had everything and more to it from the trash talk, wrestling, brawling, telling a great story of a kid with so much potential, and greatness untapped from  within, showing so much heart going a man with so much vast knowledge and experience, perhaps the greatest of all time, and exceeding all expectations to win. It was great to witness. Great work SK!!!

Favorite Moment: Aria's tribute, and final send off for Brody in the Chamber.

Most Shocking Moment/Result: SK over DDD - Everyone had confidence SK could win, but I don't think many actually believed he would. I'm one of them, I marked out several times. It was really well written.

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Best-SK, Nico, Aria, Di Consentes, worst-Nasir beat down, DDD, PB because wtf does everyone cash in on this guy??? Smh lol

Who Stole the Show: SK vs DDD (same explanations as above)

Rating/General Comments: 10/10 - A great great start everyone! Can't wait for day 2!
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Road to Redemption 2017 (Day 1) Reaction Thread    Road to Redemption 2017 (Day 1) Reaction Thread  EmptyNovember 5th 2017, 9:11 am

Favorite Match: Elite vs DDD.  DDD always puts over people the hard way, and Elite deserves it.

Favorite Moment:  The Nico cash in.  Are you kidding me?! This is the feud that's been building over the span of two brands and a year!  I can't wait to fight this guy again!  I also liked Nas and Senn's spot.  It mirrored my situation in the chamber last year (except I won  Cool ) and I've always claimed Nasir Moore is PB from one year ago so yeah...I like that.  I also appreciated the attention to detail with the Brody tribute stuff as well.

Most Shocking Moment/Result:  For me it was the Grand Prix finale.  I'm happy for the winners.

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Best: SK, Grand Prix winners, Aria.  Worst: Nas, Me (I guess)

Who Stole the Show: SK and DDD, and the people in the chamber with me who blew up the boards and gave it their all.  

Rating/General Comments: 10/10: I would have this shows brutal babies.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: Road to Redemption 2017 (Day 1) Reaction Thread    Road to Redemption 2017 (Day 1) Reaction Thread  EmptyNovember 5th 2017, 10:20 am

Favorite Match: SK vs DDD was the stuff dreams are made of! Also, the Dynasty Chamber was lit

Favorite Moment: When Oasis pinned Nas. Whenever he argues with anybody we can just say 'Oasis beat you' and that's that. 

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Senn's emotional meltdown. Also, SK WINNING! I'm so proud to have been at the beginning stages of that feud and help sow the seeds of what was to come. DDD, SK, and Oasis as Voltage writer you guys did good! 

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Best - SK/Aria Worst - PB/Dub

Who Stole the Show: Oasis. Because he pinned Nas  :cena:

Rating/General Comments: 10/10!
Back to top Go down
April Song
Empire
Empire
April Song

PostSubject: Re: Road to Redemption 2017 (Day 1) Reaction Thread    Road to Redemption 2017 (Day 1) Reaction Thread  EmptyNovember 5th 2017, 11:23 am

Favorite Match: The Empire Chamber. Nothing else really needs to be said. Emotion, controversy, a deserved winner. One of the better live matches I've had a chance to see in EAW.

Favorite Moment: Aria's moment in the Chamber, thanking Brody after her victory. Also, the emotional and frustration of Senn just beating the crap out of Nas after his elimination. It was one of those dark yet beautiful moments that's kinda hard to convey in real wrestling let alone efedding. 

Most Shocking Moment: SK beating Dedede. I know DDD puts over people, but I was kinda expecting him to turn back SK, not for SK lacking quality but just to maybe set up SK for something else down the road. Good for Chris Elite! 

Best Night: Aria Jaxon. Survived a pretty dire situation in the Chamber to win an emotional match.

Worst Night: Ugh...you could slide in quite a few folks here, but I'm gonna go with PB like most have. Can this dude hold onto a title without some asshat cashing in on him?!

Who Stole the Show: Chris Elite vs DDD. Enough said.

Rating: 9.95/10 The only, ONLY reason it's not a perfect 10 is because some of the matches, while great, went a little too long for my taste/attention span. Otherwise, well done.
Back to top Go down
Darkane
Dynasty
Dynasty
Darkane

Hailing From : New Orleans

PostSubject: Re: Road to Redemption 2017 (Day 1) Reaction Thread    Road to Redemption 2017 (Day 1) Reaction Thread  EmptyNovember 5th 2017, 11:37 am

Favorite Match: Elite/DDD, Dynasty Chamber.

Favorite Moment: The cutter off of the top of the chamber pod by Hawk, Jacob Senn's post-elimination rage, Nico's cash in.

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Jacob annihilating Nasir Moore.

Best Night: SK, Nico, Doe 

Worst Night: Senn (even though he looked like a fucking monster) Dub, Pizza Boy although he did win the chamber itself so he deserves mega props for that.

Who Stole the Show: SK, DDD, Nico, Aria, Doe.

Rating/General Comments: 9/10. It's hard to believe that last night was only part one. Can't wait for what day two entails
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Road to Redemption 2017 (Day 1) Reaction Thread    Road to Redemption 2017 (Day 1) Reaction Thread  Empty

Back to top Go down

Road to Redemption 2017 (Day 1) Reaction Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-