Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Congrats to Vic and George/Lucian Black for turning their careers around. You too Corrupt. SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Congrats to Vic and George/Lucian Black for turning their careers around. You too Corrupt. SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Congrats to Vic and George/Lucian Black for turning their careers around. You too Corrupt. Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Congrats to Vic and George/Lucian Black for turning their careers around. You too Corrupt. Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Congrats to Vic and George/Lucian Black for turning their careers around. You too Corrupt. Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Congrats to Vic and George/Lucian Black for turning their careers around. You too Corrupt. Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Congrats to Vic and George/Lucian Black for turning their careers around. You too Corrupt. Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Congrats to Vic and George/Lucian Black for turning their careers around. You too Corrupt. Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Congrats to Vic and George/Lucian Black for turning their careers around. You too Corrupt.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

Congrats to Vic and George/Lucian Black for turning their careers around. You too Corrupt. Empty
PostSubject: Congrats to Vic and George/Lucian Black for turning their careers around. You too Corrupt.   Congrats to Vic and George/Lucian Black for turning their careers around. You too Corrupt. EmptyDecember 16th 2014, 3:28 pm

Honestly when it came down to it, deciding between you two in my vote for comeback was my most difficult decision. It also made me annoyed that apparently the most improved award was eliminated, I feel like they should of at least replaced it with something like turn around or maybe an unsung hero award, but that's just my opinion. Good on you guys.

Also Christopher Corrupt, you changed my view point on you ever since our feud and your now consistency.

Just a reminder by your friendly neighborhood Jaywalker.:bolieve:
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

Congrats to Vic and George/Lucian Black for turning their careers around. You too Corrupt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Vic and George/Lucian Black for turning their careers around. You too Corrupt.   Congrats to Vic and George/Lucian Black for turning their careers around. You too Corrupt. EmptyDecember 16th 2014, 4:01 pm

Shout out to everyone who has had to fight their former bad reps, mostly concerning consistency. I've been there before. Vic and GC have been inspiring :deadpool:
Back to top Go down
Vic Vendetta

Vic Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Vic and George/Lucian Black for turning their careers around. You too Corrupt.   Congrats to Vic and George/Lucian Black for turning their careers around. You too Corrupt. EmptyDecember 16th 2014, 4:23 pm

Lol thanks guys it means alot coming from you all
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Vic and George/Lucian Black for turning their careers around. You too Corrupt.   Congrats to Vic and George/Lucian Black for turning their careers around. You too Corrupt. EmptyDecember 16th 2014, 4:32 pm

Congrats to Vic and George/Lucian Black for turning their careers around. You too Corrupt. Bluthroll
I told you guys to stop making use of your time here in EAW in order to transform your careers and reach the peak of your potential, but you failed to listen.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Vic and George/Lucian Black for turning their careers around. You too Corrupt.   Congrats to Vic and George/Lucian Black for turning their careers around. You too Corrupt. EmptyDecember 16th 2014, 10:04 pm

GC should be a champ by now. Keep working, though.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Vic and George/Lucian Black for turning their careers around. You too Corrupt.   Congrats to Vic and George/Lucian Black for turning their careers around. You too Corrupt. EmptyDecember 17th 2014, 8:45 am

Thanks a lot <3
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Vic and George/Lucian Black for turning their careers around. You too Corrupt.   Congrats to Vic and George/Lucian Black for turning their careers around. You too Corrupt. EmptyDecember 17th 2014, 8:54 am

I would like to say that, having been an advocate for GC and Vic in the past, I'm really proud to see you both turn yourselves around and show what you bring to the table against the odds and the naysayers.

As for you, Corrupt, though you only had a short hiatus for a while so I wouldn't necessarily call it a turn around, you were always a good and yet overlooked worker for some reason and I hope for the best for you as well.

I hope all three of you keep it up and I hope you all prove to be examples of greatness achieved through hard work.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Vic and George/Lucian Black for turning their careers around. You too Corrupt.   Congrats to Vic and George/Lucian Black for turning their careers around. You too Corrupt. EmptyJanuary 2nd 2015, 5:33 pm

Well said Jay!

I hope to have a thread like this made about me some day. :lupe: :plz:
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Vic and George/Lucian Black for turning their careers around. You too Corrupt.   Congrats to Vic and George/Lucian Black for turning their careers around. You too Corrupt. EmptyFebruary 5th 2015, 5:32 pm

Missed this thread, but I 2nd this.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Vic and George/Lucian Black for turning their careers around. You too Corrupt.   Congrats to Vic and George/Lucian Black for turning their careers around. You too Corrupt. EmptySeptember 5th 2016, 5:39 am

Ares Vendetta wrote:
I would like to say that, having been an advocate for GC and Vic in the past, I'm really proud to see you both turn yourselves around and show what you bring to the table against the odds and the naysayers.

As for you, Corrupt, though you only had a short hiatus for a while so I wouldn't necessarily call it a turn around, you were always a good and yet overlooked worker for some reason and I hope for the best for you as well.

I hope all three of you keep it up and I hope you all prove to be examples of greatness achieved through hard work.
Can't believe I didn't see this before.

I legit thought you disliked me or had something against me. Thanks for that (Even if it was a comment from two years ago)

I think I'm gonna go cry now.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Vic and George/Lucian Black for turning their careers around. You too Corrupt.   Congrats to Vic and George/Lucian Black for turning their careers around. You too Corrupt. EmptyApril 4th 2017, 5:12 am

GC wrote:
Ares Vendetta wrote:

I legit thought you disliked me or had something against me. Thanks for that (Even if it was a comment from two years ago)

http://alexanderlozada.com/iasip/?IkdDIEZhaWxzIFJvYmJpZSBBZ2FpbiI=

:punk:
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Vic and George/Lucian Black for turning their careers around. You too Corrupt.   Congrats to Vic and George/Lucian Black for turning their careers around. You too Corrupt. EmptyApril 4th 2017, 9:58 am

Damn how shit done changed in 2 years :comeon:
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Vic and George/Lucian Black for turning their careers around. You too Corrupt.   Congrats to Vic and George/Lucian Black for turning their careers around. You too Corrupt. EmptyApril 4th 2017, 11:21 am

now I feel old ;~;
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Vic and George/Lucian Black for turning their careers around. You too Corrupt.   Congrats to Vic and George/Lucian Black for turning their careers around. You too Corrupt. EmptyApril 4th 2017, 12:25 pm

Robbie V wrote:
GC wrote:
Ares Vendetta wrote:

http://alexanderlozada.com/iasip/?IkdDIEZhaWxzIFJvYmJpZSBBZ2FpbiI=

:punk:
:book:
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Vic and George/Lucian Black for turning their careers around. You too Corrupt.   Congrats to Vic and George/Lucian Black for turning their careers around. You too Corrupt. EmptyApril 4th 2017, 12:58 pm

Clark Duncan wrote:
Well said Jay!

I hope to have a thread like this made about me some day. :lupe: :plz:
:smugkobe:
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Vic and George/Lucian Black for turning their careers around. You too Corrupt.   Congrats to Vic and George/Lucian Black for turning their careers around. You too Corrupt. EmptyApril 4th 2017, 3:28 pm

*passes the popcorn to SK*
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Vic and George/Lucian Black for turning their careers around. You too Corrupt.   Congrats to Vic and George/Lucian Black for turning their careers around. You too Corrupt. EmptyApril 4th 2017, 4:21 pm

I was there 2 years ago, and I turned my career around as well.....  :drake:
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Vic and George/Lucian Black for turning their careers around. You too Corrupt.   Congrats to Vic and George/Lucian Black for turning their careers around. You too Corrupt. EmptyApril 4th 2017, 5:49 pm

:drake2:
Damn it Robbie

:smith:
But hey, all of them still ended up way better than where they were before this thread.

:shrug:
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Vic and George/Lucian Black for turning their careers around. You too Corrupt.   Congrats to Vic and George/Lucian Black for turning their careers around. You too Corrupt. EmptyApril 4th 2017, 6:23 pm

Tiberius IV wrote:
:drake2:
Damn it Robbie

:smith:
But hey, all of them still ended up way better than where they were before this thread.

:shrug: 
You're looking at this post now like: "I mean...god damn it."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Vic and George/Lucian Black for turning their careers around. You too Corrupt.   Congrats to Vic and George/Lucian Black for turning their careers around. You too Corrupt. EmptyApril 4th 2017, 7:37 pm

I still miss Christopher Corrupt to this day... the guy was the most humble and amazing e-fedder that I've ever had the pleasure to speak to and write for.

:mjcry: :mjcry: :mjcry:
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Vic and George/Lucian Black for turning their careers around. You too Corrupt.   Congrats to Vic and George/Lucian Black for turning their careers around. You too Corrupt. EmptyApril 4th 2017, 9:30 pm

Jacob Senn wrote:
I still miss Christopher Corrupt to this day... the guy was the most humble and amazing e-fedder that I've ever had the pleasure to speak to and write for.

:mjcry: :mjcry: :mjcry:
Until I came along amirite #HumbleAf  :smugkobe: :smugkobe: :smugkobe:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Vic and George/Lucian Black for turning their careers around. You too Corrupt.   Congrats to Vic and George/Lucian Black for turning their careers around. You too Corrupt. Empty

Back to top Go down

Congrats to Vic and George/Lucian Black for turning their careers around. You too Corrupt.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1