Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.  - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.  - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.  - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.  - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.  - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.  - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.  - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.  - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.    You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.  - Page 2 EmptyDecember 27th 2014, 11:58 am

Komodo Dragon wrote:
Dark Demon wrote:
Komodo Dragon wrote:
With the leadership of DDD, and the rest of his board EAW has really been a better place to be. I'm sure there are many people on this roster who are happy to no longer be yelled at every week about show crowds and actually now having shows posted. I think the fact that the negative energy was removed and DDD stepping up to the plate of chairman has made the people in EAW better from board members to just regular members, and it shows.

Just a reminder by your friendly neighborhood Jaywalker.:bolieve:

Thanks for the un needed insult Jay

:punk: Did you seriously come to a positive thread on Christmas eve just to post that? This is the kind of bad vibe you bring out sometimes my friend, I still respect what you've done and am probably one of the few who look to you in an overall positive light for what you did for EAW and as a legend, but this is exactly the signature type of problem you had, especially at the end of your run. I'm not the one who negged you though, but I must say this post and your sarcastic post on Ryan's thread for forgetting to mention you on some promo lessons thing is very disappointing, you're better than this.

Apology's as I didn't intend on giving out any bad vibes or derailing the thread away from its purpose, I just thought it was a kinda un-needed insult so sorry if it came out of the wrong way but for what it's worth, its pretty easy just looking around to see what a great job DDD, Robbie and the rest of the board are doing and how great EAW's turned out in the last few months and into the new year
Back to top Go down

You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2