Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.  SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.  SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.  Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.  Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.  Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.  Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.  Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.  Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.  Empty
PostSubject: You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.    You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.  EmptyDecember 16th 2014, 3:13 pm

With the leadership of DDD, and the rest of his board EAW has really been a better place to be. I'm sure there are many people on this roster who are happy to no longer be yelled at every week about show crowds and actually now having shows posted. I think the fact that the negative energy was removed and DDD stepping up to the plate of chairman has made the people in EAW better from board members to just regular members, and it shows.

Just a reminder by your friendly neighborhood Jaywalker.:bolieve:
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.    You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.  EmptyDecember 16th 2014, 5:36 pm

thank you i appreciate your kind words, just doing my best
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.    You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.  EmptyDecember 16th 2014, 7:06 pm

I agree EAW seemed really negative when I first got here this fall. It was like people were afraid or something and walking on thin ice. People seem more free and open now which is great imo.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.    You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.  EmptyDecember 16th 2014, 7:52 pm

When I came in was the tail end of Scott being in charge and obviously I was here during the time of Demon so I can tell you as a young guy what it's like to work under multiple guys. For me personally it wasn't all that demanding. I always recieved positive feedback from most people and continue to and usually I'm always the one doubting myself. But to tell you that any other guy in charge ever discoraged me from being a consistent worker is wrong imo. I feel like I've been very consistent under all you guys. Now was I a little annoyed after a while when it came to the live show thing, yes. But whenever I wasn't having it I could always switch over to Lance Hart and have a blast playing my personal favorite character I've created. (Been considering bringing him to EAW at some point...)

:]
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.    You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.  EmptyDecember 16th 2014, 8:40 pm

It's always great whenever an e-fed is more relax as opposed to having a more business-like minded mentality. Kudos to the head writers for holding their brands accountable while not discouraging their members. Kudos to also Mr. DEDEDE for micromanaging EAW ever since he took over. Just about every decision so far, he's aware of and it's a good reason why EAW is a lot more efficient nowadays.
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.    You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.  EmptyDecember 16th 2014, 9:04 pm

Keep. Moving. Forward.
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.    You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.  EmptyDecember 16th 2014, 9:53 pm

You been bit by a radioactive spider lately, Jay?
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.    You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.  EmptyDecember 16th 2014, 11:18 pm

I concur with you Jay...But the word friendly associated with your name is quite odd since Jaywalker has been a mean fellow. But anyways, imo the personality or mood the owned of a fed or any business would reflect on it's members or the work environment in general. 

But EAW has been a better place since RRS version of AWF, AWL, and XMW are dead and that Demon stepped down.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.    You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.  EmptyDecember 17th 2014, 2:43 am

DDD as Chairman is the best it's going to get. Y'all better hope he sticks around a while because it's all downhill from there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.    You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.  EmptyDecember 17th 2014, 3:03 am

ive definitely enjoyed my time here.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.    You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.  EmptyDecember 17th 2014, 3:52 am

DDD has been doing great but I kinda miss Demon.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.    You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.  EmptyDecember 17th 2014, 6:04 am

Agreed, exercising our demons did us wonders.  :dev:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.    You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.  EmptyDecember 24th 2014, 4:38 pm

Komodo Dragon wrote:
With the leadership of DDD, and the rest of his board EAW has really been a better place to be. I'm sure there are many people on this roster who are happy to no longer be yelled at every week about show crowds and actually now having shows posted. I think the fact that the negative energy was removed and DDD stepping up to the plate of chairman has made the people in EAW better from board members to just regular members, and it shows.

Thanks for the un needed insult Jay
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.    You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.  EmptyDecember 24th 2014, 7:03 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
Komodo Dragon wrote:

Thanks for the un needed insult Jay

:punk: Did you seriously come to a positive thread on Christmas eve just to post that? This is the kind of bad vibe you bring out sometimes my friend, I still respect what you've done and am probably one of the few who look to you in an overall positive light for what you did for EAW and as a legend, but this is exactly the signature type of problem you had, especially at the end of your run. I'm not the one who negged you though, but I must say this post and your sarcastic post on Ryan's thread for forgetting to mention you on some promo lessons thing is very disappointing, you're better than this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.    You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.  EmptyDecember 26th 2014, 8:35 am

I completely agree, this place has gotten so much better and more organized and such since DDD's takeover. The staff came together when everyone needed them the most and created some amazing work for EAW. I, as for everyone else here, appreciate everyone's hard work each and every week. Keep up the great work as we head into 2015!
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

PostSubject: Re: You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.    You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.  EmptyDecember 26th 2014, 9:11 am

Jacob Steele wrote:
I completely agree, this place has gotten so much better and more organized and such since DDD's takeover. The staff came together when everyone needed them the most and created some amazing work for EAW. I, as for everyone else here, appreciate everyone's hard work each and every week. Keep up the great work as we head into 2015!
It's because of the spreadsheets. :gladbron:
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.    You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.  EmptyDecember 26th 2014, 12:27 pm

This is gonna come off as very bitter, but I don't intend it to be. DDD's done a phenomenal job at the helm of EAW, we're running better than we have in a long time.

But...

DDD is the first chairman since Banks left that has actually gotten credit when everything was going good. Demon and I didn't. (Not that I necessarily deserved it), but were constantly slammed when shit wasn't going good. That's what frustrated us a lot of times, hardly got credit, but always got shit.

Just thought it needed to be said.

But I'm not mad, again DDD's done a phenomenal job, should've gotten the job a lot sooner.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.    You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.  EmptyDecember 26th 2014, 1:49 pm

ANTI wrote:
This is gonna come off as very bitter, but I don't intend it to be. DDD's done a phenomenal job at the helm of EAW, we're running better than we have in a long time.

But...

DDD is the first chairman since Banks left that has actually gotten credit when everything was going good. Demon and I didn't. (Not that I necessarily deserved it), but were constantly slammed when shit wasn't going good. That's what frustrated us a lot of times, hardly got credit, but always got shit.

But I'm not mad, again DDD's done a phenomenal job, should've gotten the job a lot sooner.

I'll skip over the likeliness that getting credit when things are going good is more of a right time and right place thing and say that personally, in my view, those who step up to take charge of EAW as its Chairman should not need people praising them to keep from getting frustrated or whatever it is you're getting at. If you do something long enough and well enough, it goes without saying you'll get your credit and praise eventually, but I don't believe people who take the reins of something should need to feel praise to keep from getting flustered. You do it because you want to do it. You do it because you simply want to help EAW and make it better. I really don't mean to offend by saying this, but if feeling appreciated was such a factor to you and Demon, then you both stepping down eventually was for the best.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

PostSubject: Re: You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.    You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.  EmptyDecember 26th 2014, 2:32 pm

Just to clarify Scott, I always argued that Demon picked up EAW when it was needed and led it to prosperity, I was very proud to see what Demon had become when I returned to EAW, I simply didn't make a thread about it. Objectively speaking Demon had to take charge with a weaker and injured roster where many of the big people left and the writers left, while DDD still had a giant roster and a beast writing staff sitting around, but still DDD greatly improved the atmosphere of EAW and now everyone goes into this with a better attitude and the efed runs a lot smoother.

I only really got the insight to make this thread due to KS post on another thread.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

PostSubject: Re: You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.    You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.  EmptyDecember 26th 2014, 4:25 pm

I probably shouldn't comment on this since I only came in at the end of Demon's run so I can't comment on how Scott or Demon really ran things. But I'm a free man and if you don't care about what I think then don't read this.

From what I can tell a lot of the reason that people are so happy with DDD is because of what Scott and Demon did when they were in charge. I imagine that both Scott and Demon did their best or did what they thought was best despite getting slammed as Scott put it. I also imagine that a lot of what DDD is doing now is in reaction to some of the less popular choices made by Demon & Scott. So not to take anything away from DDD (he's doing a great job on his own merit) but in my opinion Scott & Demon should also feel pride in themselves for where EAW is at now as they helped build the foundations to this. For all we know DDD would've made the same or even less popular choices if he had been named Chairman at the time Scott or Demon was. We can't know that but we can know that DDD has the benefit of seeing essentially all the choices past owners have made to decide what works and what doesn't.

Again not the most informed opinion but instead of making it a competition over who was the better owner I feel EAW should be looked at more as a team effort that new owners can improve upon their predecessors.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.    You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.  EmptyDecember 26th 2014, 5:51 pm

ANTI wrote:

But...

Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.    You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.  EmptyDecember 26th 2014, 6:03 pm

Ever since Demon left the office, we all thought in a familiar sense that a change was bound to occur. Not to spread any sought of bitterness to Demon, but with the fact that the shows stopped being live or they never even got posted, there was bound to be change in order for this e-fed to continue growing.

And it did in quite a rampant motion when the Chairman became DEDEDE. The productivity increased significantly. All the shows were posted on time, the new Writing Team have written some excellent matches, and the work ethic for the Board in general is just amazing. In all my years that I've been here, this is the most impressive for me. We all loved Demon for quite the character he is, but in order for there to be tranquil amongst each other, there needed to be a change, and that change has truly impacted everyone in EAW.
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.    You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.  EmptyDecember 26th 2014, 6:08 pm

One day I will be in charge and that's when our picture bases become comic-based.

Elite Comics Wrestling. :thepool:
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.    You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.  EmptyDecember 26th 2014, 6:37 pm

Brian Daniels wrote:
One day I will be in charge and that's when our picture bases become comic-based.

:kane:
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.    You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.  EmptyDecember 26th 2014, 8:54 pm

Brian Daniels wrote:

Oh Shit I better reserve Deadpool for myself  :cena:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.    You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.  Empty

Back to top Go down

You know, EAW's really gotten a lot better in the last few months.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-