Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Could either Xavier or Jacobs message me? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Could either Xavier or Jacobs message me? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Could either Xavier or Jacobs message me? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Could either Xavier or Jacobs message me? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Could either Xavier or Jacobs message me? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Could either Xavier or Jacobs message me? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Could either Xavier or Jacobs message me? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Could either Xavier or Jacobs message me? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Could either Xavier or Jacobs message me?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Could either Xavier or Jacobs message me? Empty
PostSubject: Could either Xavier or Jacobs message me?   Could either Xavier or Jacobs message me? EmptyDecember 10th 2014, 7:37 am

Or whoever I need to talk to about my debut. I have tried to message people but they never reply,
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Could either Xavier or Jacobs message me?   Could either Xavier or Jacobs message me? EmptyDecember 10th 2014, 12:00 pm

no
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could either Xavier or Jacobs message me?   Could either Xavier or Jacobs message me? EmptyDecember 10th 2014, 12:34 pm

oh
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: Could either Xavier or Jacobs message me?   Could either Xavier or Jacobs message me? EmptyDecember 10th 2014, 12:44 pm

Just PC me, I'll relay the message.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Could either Xavier or Jacobs message me?   Could either Xavier or Jacobs message me? EmptyDecember 10th 2014, 12:49 pm

Could either Xavier or Jacobs message me? Eaca8f64b352279ee8a0e4d35dcbac19dcd356850bf462f6ef7dd95115d62505
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could either Xavier or Jacobs message me?   Could either Xavier or Jacobs message me? EmptyDecember 10th 2014, 12:52 pm

StarrStan me or?
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Could either Xavier or Jacobs message me?   Could either Xavier or Jacobs message me? EmptyDecember 10th 2014, 12:58 pm

Could either Xavier or Jacobs message me? OllhC5B_zps7f92dda7
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Could either Xavier or Jacobs message me?   Could either Xavier or Jacobs message me? EmptyDecember 10th 2014, 1:05 pm

Your way of doing things whether on purpose or not, isn't earning you any fans. In case you hadn't noticed. It's just you're quite the anomaly, we've never had someone who operates in this fashion when it comes to joining and all the other stuff you do prior to the actual true joining.

There might be a few people who will cry that I shouldn't confront you or it's unfair to be harsh to a new person, but in all honesty it's better for someone to just tell you rather than you just be stormed with downvotes and people brooding around with harbored unknown annoyance that you don't know about. I'm just speaking out to get this out in the open for you. :toast:
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Could either Xavier or Jacobs message me?   Could either Xavier or Jacobs message me? EmptyDecember 10th 2014, 1:55 pm

Komodo Dragon wrote:
Your way of doing things whether on purpose or not, isn't earning you any fans. In case you hadn't noticed. It's just you're quite the anomaly, we've never had someone who operates in this fashion when it comes to joining and all the other stuff you do prior to the actual true joining.

There might be a few people who will cry that I shouldn't confront you or it's unfair to be harsh to a new person, but in all honesty it's better for someone to just tell you rather than you just be stormed with downvotes and people brooding around with harbored unknown annoyance that you don't know about. I'm just speaking out to get this out in the open for you. :toast:
Could either Xavier or Jacobs message me? Tumblr_inline_ndq8vevDaR1t0p2h2
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Could either Xavier or Jacobs message me?   Could either Xavier or Jacobs message me? EmptyDecember 10th 2014, 3:02 pm

DerFreak wrote:
StarrStan me or?

Could either Xavier or Jacobs message me? Fu7r1V_CUPtHl2Ywsu3nNWV-qnBdiYNJLmRo3sPtIeA1CS_f8dZMxvMVoBIOqn-ufAngay3GSsCJngN6yvgVEMwnGAmcEvfOkGXFah6FYM89AZSpxUcaDVA3QsRNXkQOvw

Just listen to Komodo Dragon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could either Xavier or Jacobs message me?   Could either Xavier or Jacobs message me? EmptyDecember 10th 2014, 3:29 pm

I'm sorry Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could either Xavier or Jacobs message me?   Could either Xavier or Jacobs message me? EmptyDecember 10th 2014, 3:32 pm

It's just how I operate...
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Could either Xavier or Jacobs message me?   Could either Xavier or Jacobs message me? EmptyDecember 10th 2014, 4:01 pm

What are the profile names of the people you messaged? By "Jacobs" was it Jacob Steele or the Conqueror named guy? Because the Fabled Conqueror is the Jacob you should be contacting and he claims you haven't messaged him.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

PostSubject: Re: Could either Xavier or Jacobs message me?   Could either Xavier or Jacobs message me? EmptyDecember 10th 2014, 4:18 pm

I said you could PM me, but you keep making a deal out of it. Whatev.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

PostSubject: Re: Could either Xavier or Jacobs message me?   Could either Xavier or Jacobs message me? EmptyDecember 10th 2014, 4:38 pm

I am locking this topic, because you sir, have become a waste of time. And that just simply, isn't how we like to "operate".
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Could either Xavier or Jacobs message me?   Could either Xavier or Jacobs message me? EmptyDecember 10th 2014, 6:26 pm

I don't think we should be so hard on the guy.

1. He's coming over from Facebook which is a completely different world.

2. In traditional forum feds, this is usually how people communicate, not through PM's, not on chat, through forum posts, so just because he's doing something that's not normal for our standards, doesn't necessarily mean he's doing something wrong. If anything, his biggest fault is not reading/understanding the rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could either Xavier or Jacobs message me?   Could either Xavier or Jacobs message me? Empty

Back to top Go down

Could either Xavier or Jacobs message me?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1