Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

An Honest Opinion: Xavier Williams. SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

An Honest Opinion: Xavier Williams. SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
An Honest Opinion: Xavier Williams. Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
An Honest Opinion: Xavier Williams. Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
An Honest Opinion: Xavier Williams. Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
An Honest Opinion: Xavier Williams. Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
An Honest Opinion: Xavier Williams. Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
An Honest Opinion: Xavier Williams. Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

An Honest Opinion: Xavier Williams.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

An Honest Opinion: Xavier Williams. Empty
PostSubject: An Honest Opinion: Xavier Williams.   An Honest Opinion: Xavier Williams. EmptyMay 21st 2015, 7:40 am

This is basically something that I've been thinking about over the last few weeks, due to certain things that have been brought to my attention. It's rather simple; all I'm asking is for your honest opinion on what you think about me. Whether it be nice or harsh, I just want it to be truthful; I'm not going to hold anything that's said against you, simply because it's what I've asked. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: An Honest Opinion: Xavier Williams.   An Honest Opinion: Xavier Williams. EmptyMay 21st 2015, 8:00 am

I think you're a fun guy to talk to, can hold a conversation whether it's some real shit or some bullshit we're talking about and you've got a good head on your shoulders. I also think the only reason you won at GR was because you worked hard to get the title, because unless people are lying to make me feel better, it's the general consensus from what I can gather that I outpromoed you by 100 miles. Not to say that your promos are bad, you are certainly world champion status with your promos.

I also think you shouldn't have made this thread, because regardless of what you hear, who really cares what people think about you? In my real life, I've done some fucked up shit but it's still amazing the shit I hear about me from other people that they heard from someone else. Don't let the opinions of others define you or make you feel any type of way about yourself because at the end of the day they don't have to live with you, but you have to live with yourself. This thread says "What you think about me is important," and honestly, it's not.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: An Honest Opinion: Xavier Williams.   An Honest Opinion: Xavier Williams. EmptyMay 21st 2015, 8:26 am

You're a shitbag.

Nah, you're one of my favourite people to talk to here because it's so easy to talk about various things. Easy to fuck about with and take nothing to heart. You're a tremendous promoer, your success is so fucking well deserved, I couldn't be happier for you and if there's anyone who deserves a long, healthy reign at the top it's you. You've also been a tremendous help in keeping me focused and patient over the last nine or so months and I can't thank you enough.

Have to agree with Charlosa above, the thread isn't exactly needed. Fuck what people think. I'd be lying if in the back of my mind I worry what people say about me when I log off but It's just far too irrelevant to care.

Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: An Honest Opinion: Xavier Williams.   An Honest Opinion: Xavier Williams. EmptyMay 21st 2015, 10:11 am

I think you are pretty dope. I've always enjoyed your promoing since we've first met back in the ole wrestling league we were in. You've became a great asset to each place you were in whether it's just promoing or writing matches etc. I haven't really talk to you as much like I use to since we came to EAW together but it's cool though you are still one of my close friends in my eyes. Like that Fairy Tail saying about no matter how far apart we are, I'm still there for you whenever it's needed or something like that. The thing I appreciated the most about you is that you have proven without a shadow of a doubt that you've got to where you are at based on your own work ethic, dedication etc instead of people believing you got there because Demon Hyped you up. So yeah you've earned your spot and you deserve whatever rewards that come with it.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: An Honest Opinion: Xavier Williams.   An Honest Opinion: Xavier Williams. EmptyMay 21st 2015, 10:19 am

I love you <3
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: An Honest Opinion: Xavier Williams.   An Honest Opinion: Xavier Williams. EmptyMay 21st 2015, 11:59 am

You are awesome!
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: An Honest Opinion: Xavier Williams.   An Honest Opinion: Xavier Williams. EmptyMay 21st 2015, 12:06 pm

You're pretty good ass kisser. Good enough to be world champion. Not as good as Tyler though, unfortunately, which is why triple threat wont be a great night for you.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: An Honest Opinion: Xavier Williams.   An Honest Opinion: Xavier Williams. EmptyMay 21st 2015, 3:26 pm

Xav, you are a cool dude. You are easy to talk to, if there is something you don't like you let it be known, and you are pretty hilarious at time. Now not everything has been sunshine and rainbows, I mean there have been times where I was kind of bitter about what happened with Dynasty when it came to be where you had to step down, but it was understandable and not holding a grudge towards it. You always have been a chill and fun guy to hang around with, when writing you did what you felt was right for the time and it would turn out wonderfully, and anyone who says you don't deserve to be at the position where you are has evidently not taken an unbiased read at your promos. You are one of the top promoers here in EAW (even better than me to be honest with you) and you became world champion through your own ability and the board being able to recognize that ability, not just some Demon hype or because to kissed ass to get to the top. No matter what people will say, you have proven that you are one of the top guys here and you are cool person to get to know.

:bolieve:
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: An Honest Opinion: Xavier Williams.   An Honest Opinion: Xavier Williams. EmptyMay 21st 2015, 3:57 pm

I really like you man. You've always been nice to me and you have supported me for some time now. I truly appreciate that. You're also a great promoer and writer. I just hope you didn't step down as writer because of me.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: An Honest Opinion: Xavier Williams.   An Honest Opinion: Xavier Williams. EmptyMay 21st 2015, 5:55 pm

I think you've done well and honestly though you weren't someone I've always personally had my eyes on from the start you've become a great part of EAW be that match making wise, your promos or just being a good member of the community. I know many have targeted you for having the help of "Demon hype" which hey, is true, but to me it's not really a bad thing nor a mark that you should be concerned about. Something about you personality and promo style wise just happened to fit Demon's fancy and had him see something in you, nothing wrong with that, it's part of the game and life, it's a mixture of hard work, luck and opportunity. Do we hold ourselves back because some people are born without functionality legs and are made to be in wheelchairs while we can walk on two legs? Do you quit your job because your boss likes you and gives you a promotion over someone else? I wouldn't see why people would suddenly expect you to somehow do something about it-what were you to do, quit or attack Demon or something idiotic?-, or feel like it's something you should give a fuck about. It's utterly stupid. Besides all things in life are double edge swords that can damage you if you handle it wrong, it's the type of thing that give some people big heads, some people get too arrogant and take for granted what they have and many a popular hyped extremists wasted their potential, MPs, Colins, pretty much any bust of the year. I for one was kind of just like you, I was favored by the chairman(Ronn) in my early career as a rookie, though people didn't hold it against me like they do/did you. It's good your still working at the game, with or without Demon and you never let the hype destroy you.

I will say there are still things you ought to work on. For example that stuff about not being able to promo for the FPV because Voltage isn't posted and not knowing how you retained vs IMP, to be honest I think that's a weak sauce excuse and would be more of a bad sign on your writing ability and general willpower if that can utterly put you at a halt if you can't work around something so simple.
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: An Honest Opinion: Xavier Williams.   An Honest Opinion: Xavier Williams. EmptyMay 21st 2015, 6:05 pm

I don't think I know you quite as well as most, but from what I see, you're a pretty quality guy both with what you do in terms of promos as well as just being a member of the community. Have no complaints about anything you've gotten.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: An Honest Opinion: Xavier Williams.   An Honest Opinion: Xavier Williams. EmptyMay 21st 2015, 6:20 pm

J Dynasty wrote:
I think you've done well and honestly though you weren't someone I've always personally had my eyes on from the start you've become a great part of EAW be that match making wise, your promos or just being a good member of the community. I know many have targeted you for having the help of "Demon hype" which hey, is true, but to me it's not really a bad thing nor a mark that you should be concerned about. Something about you personality and promo style wise just happened to fit Demon's fancy and had him see something in you, nothing wrong with that, it's part of the game and life, it's a mixture of hard work, luck and opportunity. Do we hold ourselves back because some people are born without functionality legs and are made to be in wheelchairs while we can walk on two legs? Do you quit your job because your boss likes you and gives you a promotion over someone else? I wouldn't see why people would suddenly expect you to somehow do something about it-what were you to do, quit or attack Demon or something idiotic?-, or feel like it's something you should give a fuck about. It's utterly stupid. Besides all things in life are double edge swords that can damage you if you handle it wrong, it's the type of thing that give some people big heads, some people get too arrogant and take for granted what they have and many a popular hyped extremists wasted their potential, MPs, Colins, pretty much any bust of the year. I for one was kind of just like you, I was favored by the chairman(Ronn) in my early career as a rookie, though people didn't hold it against me like they do/did you. It's good your still working at the game, with or without Demon and you never let the hype destroy you.

I will say there are still things you ought to work on. For example that stuff about not being able to promo for the FPV because Voltage isn't posted and not knowing how you retained vs IMP, to be honest I think that's a weak sauce excuse and would be more of a bad sign on your writing ability and general willpower if that can utterly put you at a halt if you can't work around something so simple.

This, primarily for that first paragraph, is one of the best things I've ever seen posted in EAW. This place would have run much more smoother over the years if people realized that exact sentiment and stopped taking other peoples success/advantages personally and knew how to fight the momentum of negative peer pressure.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: An Honest Opinion: Xavier Williams.   An Honest Opinion: Xavier Williams. EmptyMay 21st 2015, 7:13 pm

I want Toxic back.

For real though, I know you're a cool guy and a good e-fedder, I'm proud of how far you've come and how well you've done. At least one Aussie has done really well.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: An Honest Opinion: Xavier Williams.   An Honest Opinion: Xavier Williams. EmptyMay 21st 2015, 7:53 pm

I don't know who you are.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: An Honest Opinion: Xavier Williams.   An Honest Opinion: Xavier Williams. EmptyMay 21st 2015, 11:03 pm

You seem to be a great guy and a very solid promoer. I enjoyed our match and our promos on one another, and while I do think you have the potential to improve, I would consider that a good thing. A lot of people top out and never get any better, whereas you're already good and have a clear-cut path to become even better.
Back to top Go down
My Watch Has Ended

PostSubject: Re: An Honest Opinion: Xavier Williams.   An Honest Opinion: Xavier Williams. EmptyMay 22nd 2015, 6:39 am

Ever since FWE, I have always seen that speciality in you. You have provided a fair enough reason why you're going to go far in EAW and your work in the past few years has been incredible. You're one of the few guys I saw that was new and had a lot to offer in terms of talent. I had never seen such a talented rookie before. Now you’re all the way at the top of EAW and your work has expanded to a range where it makes your early work seem small and that is extraordinary taking into account of how amazing you were in the old days. You were that good in the old days that I wanted to make you World Champion from the early appearances. Looking at you now, you deserve where you are at and nothing changes that, no matter what anyone says. I wasn’t around to see you lift your championship in script but I have always checked out promos in EAW to see how people are like etc. From my experience of your extraordinary debut, you deserve everything that you get. You are also a fun guy and amazing to speak to and an amazing guy overall with no negative attitude that I have. 

Keep pushing dude, you’re going to go far in this company!
:punker:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Honest Opinion: Xavier Williams.   An Honest Opinion: Xavier Williams. Empty

Back to top Go down

An Honest Opinion: Xavier Williams.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-