Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Bill Cosby: Guilty or Not Guilty SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Bill Cosby: Guilty or Not Guilty SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Bill Cosby: Guilty or Not Guilty Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Bill Cosby: Guilty or Not Guilty Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Bill Cosby: Guilty or Not Guilty Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Bill Cosby: Guilty or Not Guilty Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Bill Cosby: Guilty or Not Guilty Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Bill Cosby: Guilty or Not Guilty Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Bill Cosby: Guilty or Not Guilty

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

Bill Cosby: Guilty or Not Guilty Empty
PostSubject: Bill Cosby: Guilty or Not Guilty   Bill Cosby: Guilty or Not Guilty EmptyNovember 20th 2014, 4:28 pm

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2014/11/20/bill-cosby-career-rape-hollywood/19315943/

From the story so far, it is believed that fellow television legend, Bill Cosby, has allegedly been accused of raping supermodel, Janice Dickinson, in the 1970s for an audition run for her to star in the Cosby Show. Sources say Bill "drugged the 21 year old girl at the time and had sex with her all night long". With such outburst, TV Land has dropped The Cosby Show, whilst NBC, I believe, dropped his new show that was suppose to air soon. So what do you guys think, GUILTY or NOT GUILTY?
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Bill Cosby: Guilty or Not Guilty   Bill Cosby: Guilty or Not Guilty EmptyNovember 20th 2014, 4:33 pm

NOT GUILTY.

That bitch's story is inconsistent as fuck. "I was drugged by Bill 38 years ago and he had sex with me all night"... 

K.

Wake up in a weird place cuz you got drunk = rape.

K.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bill Cosby: Guilty or Not Guilty   Bill Cosby: Guilty or Not Guilty EmptyNovember 20th 2014, 4:57 pm

He is not guilty.

I find it funny how all of these women are coming out now but they have no evidence. It's almost a he said she said bit. We all know these stupid hoes are wanting money from him. I find it hilarious that NBC and TV Land drop shows from an Icon but yet they don't mind putting shows up with known drug addicts and drunks. 

Yeah, Bill Cosby will always be one of the most cleanest comedians that I will listen too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bill Cosby: Guilty or Not Guilty   Bill Cosby: Guilty or Not Guilty EmptyNovember 20th 2014, 5:34 pm

Not Guilty.

Only retarded feminists and white knights would believe that dumb bitch's stories.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Bill Cosby: Guilty or Not Guilty   Bill Cosby: Guilty or Not Guilty EmptyNovember 20th 2014, 5:48 pm

Count on Ventura to feed into nonsense conspiracies.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Bill Cosby: Guilty or Not Guilty   Bill Cosby: Guilty or Not Guilty EmptyNovember 20th 2014, 6:17 pm

I find him more trustworthy than the accusers so I'd guess not guilty but it's just based on my instincts.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Bill Cosby: Guilty or Not Guilty   Bill Cosby: Guilty or Not Guilty EmptyNovember 20th 2014, 7:00 pm

Komodo Dragon wrote:
Count on Ventura to feed into nonsense conspiracies.
NO IM NOT :dave:

Last edited by Caster of Dreams. on November 20th 2014, 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Bill Cosby: Guilty or Not Guilty   Bill Cosby: Guilty or Not Guilty EmptyNovember 20th 2014, 7:11 pm

Not Guilty
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Bill Cosby: Guilty or Not Guilty   Bill Cosby: Guilty or Not Guilty EmptyNovember 20th 2014, 7:25 pm

The rule is ''innocent until PROVEN GUILTY''

So NOT GUILTY. 

1000x NOT GUILTY

And anyone penalizing him or judging him are fucking idiots who i want nothing to do with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bill Cosby: Guilty or Not Guilty   Bill Cosby: Guilty or Not Guilty EmptyNovember 20th 2014, 9:40 pm

What gets me is that this broad waited this long to accuse Bill Cosby. I mean if he did "rape" her then would you accuse him then. I mean Vince McMahon was accused of sexual assault but nothing came of it. 

Bill Cosby has always been a family man and his own wife doesn't even believe these stupid bitches. 

I swear people love to bring down good people in the world. What is next? Someone going accuse Denzel Washington of rape? What about Cedric the Entertainer? I mean there are so many great wholesome celebrities in the world who get's their image fucked up because of ignorant bitches looking for money

That is what happened to Kobe Bryant.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Bill Cosby: Guilty or Not Guilty   Bill Cosby: Guilty or Not Guilty EmptyNovember 20th 2014, 11:53 pm

Not Guilty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bill Cosby: Guilty or Not Guilty   Bill Cosby: Guilty or Not Guilty EmptyNovember 21st 2014, 1:19 am

Is he guilty? Yes. Is he not guilty? Yes. You can't really know because there isn't proof and there probably will never be proof. So as the little saying goes "Innocent till' proven guilty". First of all if someone rapes you, you don't wait over 30 years to attack someone about it. Yeah I understand the whole trauma thing and not wanting to come out and press charges when it actually happens but 30 years? I hope he didn't do it because if he did there just isn't evidence to prove it. As far as more women coming out and accusing him (not really following on the story but I was told that other women accused him also) um, at this point, anyone that can possible make the public believe she could have been around Cosby can come out and say she was raped and get publicity and money for it. Can he have done any of these? Of course. The celebrities you least expect to do something crazy might do it. But will there be sufficient proof? Highly doubt it.
Back to top Go down
Grace Izumi

Grace Izumi

Hailing From : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Bill Cosby: Guilty or Not Guilty   Bill Cosby: Guilty or Not Guilty EmptyNovember 21st 2014, 2:56 am

As a lawyer and a Criminologist, it would not shock me one iota if he was indeed guilty. Now, given how long ago it happened, there is a big chance that, even if he did do that, he would still not be able to be proven guilty, so I'm going to reserve judgment, however as an Australian, I have just gone through two trials where beloved family friendly television personalities ('Hey Dad' star Robert Hughes and musician Rolf Harris) who have both very recently been found guilty of similar crimes, in similar circumstances. In short, nothing would surprise me after this year.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: Bill Cosby: Guilty or Not Guilty   Bill Cosby: Guilty or Not Guilty EmptyNovember 21st 2014, 7:41 am

Reading through internet reaction and this forum in particular, part of me feels like people are quick to say "Not Guilty" just because they like the guy. I never liked the "It should be innocent until Proven Guilty... NOT GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT!" argument. Simply put - it should be neither. Judgment should be reserved, for nobody can know one way or the other, except for Cosby and the woman themselves. Anything else is purely speculation... and for one to say definitely that he's "not guilty" is a bit more laughable to me, because likability and familiarity with Cosby would definitely be in works to come to such a quick conclusion.

This is the 21st century. Nothing should surprise anybody anymore. I would not be surprised to see Cosby as guilty here, nor would I be surprised that the woman is only accusing him for the fame and/or money. Anybody saying otherwise obviously has the blinders on for Cosby. It's just a rather unfortunate situation all around - but that should go without saying I suppose. I just hope, for the sake of humanity, that it is just an accusation. Because if otherwise, the trauma for the woman had to be absolutely unbearable if it took 30 years for her to finally come out. And for that possibility to be overlooked and undermined, all because of the fame of the star involved, is absolutely sickening. That's not feminism - that's simply being humane. Cosby is neither innocent or guilty at this point, but the accuser is neither a liar or victim at this point either. Let's stop this one-trick pony of perception. We'll never find out the truth - just no proof one way or the other. Yet, with such a fact of not knowing, the community sure has this conviction to themselves that he isn't guilty (And before somebody quotes this saying "It's just as wrong to see him AS guilty!" well.. no shit. That goes without saying.) But society will find their own answers, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Bill Cosby: Guilty or Not Guilty   Bill Cosby: Guilty or Not Guilty EmptyNovember 21st 2014, 12:27 pm

Neither
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bill Cosby: Guilty or Not Guilty   Bill Cosby: Guilty or Not Guilty EmptyNovember 22nd 2014, 2:14 pm

In my opinion, he is guilty just by the simple fact that these celebrities and people with money don't have the best track records. To be honest i am a little surprised that most people said he is not guilty. I mean look at all the examples, Stephen Collins, the father from 7th Heaven, admitted to child molestation, the whole thing with the Clippers owner. Also how many times have people like Paris Hilton, Amanda Bynes, Lindsey Lohan and Khloe Kardashian gotten arrested for drunk driving or what have you. They feel like they can do whatever they want because there money can get them out of trouble and in many ways it does because they would have a less strict punishment than you and I would. But every time one of these stories come out nowadays it doesn't surprise me. Just because someone "appears" to be a good person, you really don't know how they are behind closed doors, now I'm not saying he did it for sure, i mean everyone is innocent until proven guilty, but the cards are just stacked against him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bill Cosby: Guilty or Not Guilty   Bill Cosby: Guilty or Not Guilty EmptyNovember 22nd 2014, 2:21 pm

Maddie wrote:
In my opinion, he is guilty just by the simple fact that these celebrities and people with money don't have the best track records. To be honest i am a little surprised that most people said he is not guilty. I mean look at all the examples, Stephen Collins, the father from 7th Heaven, admitted to child molestation, the whole thing with the Clippers owner. Also how many times have people like Paris Hilton, Amanda Bynes, Lindsey Lohan and Khloe Kardashian gotten arrested for drunk driving or what have you. They feel like they can do whatever they want because there money can get them out of trouble and in many ways it does because they would have a less strict punishment than you and I would. But every time one of these stories come out nowadays it doesn't surprise me. Just because someone "appears" to be a good person, you really don't know how they are behind closed doors, now I'm not saying he did it for sure, i mean everyone is innocent until proven guilty, but the cards are just stacked against him.

If that was the case then OJ Simpson should be out on bail just so he can kill again. The same can be said about DMX and Ja Rule who just recently got released from prison after their legal issues. They should be able to get out due to them having shit loads of money. My opinion just because a celebrity has money doesn't always mean they get less strict punishments.

When it comes to Bill Cosby, this case should have been taken care of 30 years ago. The only problem is the woman who is accusing him waited this long. People think Robin Williams was a saint but he had his dark clouds. Everyone has dark clouds but the problem is how do we handle it. When it comes to Amanda Bynes, Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton and other celebrities we want to throw the book at them. However when celebrities who do a lot for the community get shit brought up against them is when we question the integrity of the accusers.

We also forget that when Michael Vick was found guilty of dog fighting he lost money and was in prison for 21 months. So as I said, don't always assume people with money gets away scott free with everything.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Bill Cosby: Guilty or Not Guilty   Bill Cosby: Guilty or Not Guilty EmptyNovember 22nd 2014, 5:25 pm

Laura Amber Williams wrote:
Maddie wrote:

If that was the case then OJ Simpson should be out on bail just so he can kill again. The same can be said about DMX and Ja Rule who just recently got released from prison after their legal issues. They should be able to get out due to them having shit loads of money. My opinion just because a celebrity has money doesn't always mean they get less strict punishments.

When it comes to Bill Cosby, this case should have been taken care of 30 years ago. The only problem is the woman who is accusing him waited this long. People think Robin Williams was a saint but he had his dark clouds. Everyone has dark clouds but the problem is how do we handle it. When it comes to Amanda Bynes, Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton and other celebrities we want to throw the book at them. However when celebrities who do a lot for the community get shit brought up against them is when we question the integrity of the accusers.

We also forget that when Michael Vick was found guilty of dog fighting he lost money and was in prison for 21 months. So as I said, don't always assume people with money gets away scott free with everything.
I remember that Michael Vick case. I was rolling for some reason because of how much money he had, but never escaped from the case. People really don't get scott free with everything.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: Bill Cosby: Guilty or Not Guilty   Bill Cosby: Guilty or Not Guilty EmptyNovember 22nd 2014, 6:13 pm

Laura Amber Williams wrote:
Maddie wrote:

I'm not exactly sure where your logic is here with the bolded, with all due respect. First off, no - rape trauma doesn't, NOR SHOULD, have a timer on it. This "shouldn't" have been taken care of 30 years ago. Especially when you consider that rape 30 years ago was handled/perceptively seen differently in the 70's than it is now. I get that she won't have any proof 30 years down the road, but that doesn't make it any less legit of a claim. We need to put that idea to bed right now. There has been a cultural shift in America, and oh boy does it continue to alter. Back in the day, it was okay not to say anything. It was expected. By no means is there a "wait too long" period.

Also - a quote from your previous post - "I find it funny how all of these women are coming out now but they have no evidence. It's almost a he said she said bit. We all know these stupid hoes are wanting money from him."

Has nobody paid attention to these accusers? Most of these 16 accusers absolutely have NO FINANCIAL INCENTIVE to come forward. Some are famous themselves, to a certain degree, or at the very least have had successful professional careers. Definitely a pessimistic, arrogant view on such an issue. All because the one being accused is rich and famous doesn't automatically mean these "hoes" are money thirsty. If anything - the women coming out in numbers is often times a psychology issue. Not a "oh, she's coming out, maybe if I make something up, I'll get money too." No. That's bullshit. It's simple - rape is degrading, shameful, all that. Psychologists say that when one woman comes forward with her story - it gives the other women COURAGE to come forward with theirs, because prior to that they would find ways to justify what happened to them. So no - more women coming out doesn't make this more "fishy", more "money driven". It just makes sense. Logically. Psychologically.

Again, I'm on no side right now. These are just allegations until proven otherwise. But for people to come out and strictly discredit these possible allegations all because of their perception of Cosby, the numbers coming forward, or the overall stance on rape by society... ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC. Pathetic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bill Cosby: Guilty or Not Guilty   Bill Cosby: Guilty or Not Guilty EmptyDecember 8th 2014, 11:09 pm

Bill Cosby: Guilty or Not Guilty 56388054
Back to top Go down
Grace Izumi

Grace Izumi

Hailing From : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Bill Cosby: Guilty or Not Guilty   Bill Cosby: Guilty or Not Guilty EmptyDecember 9th 2014, 7:34 am

Bill Cosby: Guilty or Not Guilty Bill-Cosby-Rape-Jokes-on-Twitter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bill Cosby: Guilty or Not Guilty   Bill Cosby: Guilty or Not Guilty Empty

Back to top Go down

Bill Cosby: Guilty or Not Guilty

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-