Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Musical guilty pleasures? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Musical guilty pleasures? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Musical guilty pleasures? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Musical guilty pleasures? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Musical guilty pleasures? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Musical guilty pleasures? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Musical guilty pleasures? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Musical guilty pleasures? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Musical guilty pleasures?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

Musical guilty pleasures? Empty
PostSubject: Musical guilty pleasures?   Musical guilty pleasures? EmptyAugust 18th 2015, 4:09 pm

Have you ever said you hated a song, then caught yourself singing it ten minutes later? Maybe you used to be really into a particular artist, got older, and then wondered what your younger self was thinking? I think everyone's had a song or artist they were a little embarrassed to love.

As for me, I can't stand Miley Cyrus, but I'll admit Can't Be Tamed and We Can't Stop are catchy. Unfortunately. And I was LIVING for 3OH!3 and The Millionaires at one point. 

So what are everyone else's?
Back to top Go down
Thomas Minns

Thomas Minns

Hailing From : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Musical guilty pleasures?   Musical guilty pleasures? EmptyAugust 18th 2015, 4:11 pm

Quite like a few Bieber songs tbh.

Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Musical guilty pleasures?   Musical guilty pleasures? EmptyAugust 18th 2015, 4:15 pm

I don't know what people actually hate from One Direction, though.... their songs are mostly a good song.

also, I am not really into K-Pop but I often sang a few songs from Girls Generation, 2NE1 and such.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Musical guilty pleasures?   Musical guilty pleasures? EmptyAugust 18th 2015, 4:16 pm

Thomas Minns wrote:
Quite like a few Bieber songs tbh.

Musical guilty pleasures? Giphy
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Musical guilty pleasures?   Musical guilty pleasures? EmptyAugust 18th 2015, 4:24 pm

Ne-Yo

Chris Brown

Lady Gaga
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Musical guilty pleasures?   Musical guilty pleasures? EmptyAugust 18th 2015, 4:28 pm

Taylor Swift, her songs are so damn catchy
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Musical guilty pleasures?   Musical guilty pleasures? EmptyAugust 18th 2015, 4:29 pm

Rihanna
Avril Lavigne
:shrug:
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Musical guilty pleasures?   Musical guilty pleasures? EmptyAugust 18th 2015, 4:34 pm

Songs: Chandelier by Sia, Lifestyle by Young Thug, Fuck Up Some Commas by Future are all songs I openly hated and bashed but eventually turned around on.

As for artist guilty pleasures: Taylor Swift, Tinashe (Tinash-bae, I'm actually a loud and proud fan now), Young Thug/Rich Homie Quan/Rich Gang in general and Sam Smith. All artists I'm closeted fans of. Was also a huge fan of Plain White T's back in the day but I'd be damned before I ever admit that.
Back to top Go down
Collin Lightening

Collin Lightening

Hailing From : Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

PostSubject: Re: Musical guilty pleasures?   Musical guilty pleasures? EmptyAugust 18th 2015, 8:08 pm

I like it by Enrique Iglesias.
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Musical guilty pleasures?   Musical guilty pleasures? EmptyAugust 18th 2015, 8:10 pm

Call Me Maybe its such a good fucking song
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Musical guilty pleasures?   Musical guilty pleasures? EmptyAugust 18th 2015, 8:10 pm

Maddie wrote:
nothing to be ashamed of maddie
Back to top Go down
Lumen Gray

Lumen Gray

Hailing From : London, England

PostSubject: Re: Musical guilty pleasures?   Musical guilty pleasures? EmptyAugust 19th 2015, 6:48 am

I like cheesy pop and don't feel guilty for any of it Smile

and that isn't even in "character" :p
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Musical guilty pleasures?   Musical guilty pleasures? EmptyAugust 19th 2015, 7:27 am

I was embarrassingly into Smash Mouth as a middle schooler-to-freshman in high school.  So much so that I actually lip synced their song on stage for drama class freshman year (but in all fairness, I thought I'd get "Californication" for my birthday before I had to do a song for drama.  In hindsight, there probably weren't many songs I could've done from RHCP).  I also had a GG Allin phase that I'm not too proud of...but it was short.

As for adulthood, I've been a lifelong B-52's fan, and immediately shun anyone who tries to shame me for it.  I like ELO, even if they are a cheap Beatles ripoff.  The Darkness was awesome to me, albeit short lived.  I also have a weird love for riot grrrl bands like Bikini Kill, Heaven's to Betsy, Huggy Bear, Babes in Toy Land that most guys might scoff at for being feminazi noise. I also like The Breeders, Yeah Yeah Yeah's, the Donna's, The Runaways, pretty much any time women want to rock and sing about shit that matters or be as vulgar as their male rocker counterparts, I'm down for it.  Ironically, I'm also very into Tyler the Creator/Odd Future, and it makes for a very conflicting MP3 listen when paired with the riot grrrl stuff.  I also like Lynyrd Skynard an think they get entirely too much shit for being so southern-centric trash music.  They had some deep stuff.  I also like Daniel Johnston and Wesley Willis, whom both have their detractors for being somewhat mentally impaired and exploited, but I honestly get a lot more out of a Daniel Johnston song than I do anything on the radio, and while I laugh at Wesley's out there songs about kicking batman's ass and sucking a doberman's dick, I also feel for him when he sings about being kicked out of church or a bus or McDonald's for being a schizo.  

Honestly, outside of GG and Smash Mouth, I really don't feel shame for liking any of this stuff, but they tend to be the things that get me the most flack to be honest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Musical guilty pleasures?   Musical guilty pleasures? EmptyAugust 19th 2015, 9:50 am

Depeche Mode

80's New Wave bands in general I guess

I brought this up on Liam's podcast but "Dancing Queen" by ABBA
Back to top Go down
Angela Salveti

Angela Salveti

Hailing From : Detroit, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: Musical guilty pleasures?   Musical guilty pleasures? EmptyAugust 22nd 2015, 5:15 am

Disney movie songs
Back to top Go down
Grace Izumi

Grace Izumi

Hailing From : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Musical guilty pleasures?   Musical guilty pleasures? EmptyAugust 22nd 2015, 9:27 am

Maddie wrote:

> Implying you should feel guilty for liking Taylor Swift songs
Back to top Go down
'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

PostSubject: Re: Musical guilty pleasures?   Musical guilty pleasures? EmptyAugust 22nd 2015, 8:36 pm

Aurora Rose wrote:
Depeche Mode

80's New Wave bands in general I guess
This is definitely not something to be guilty about :perfect:
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: Musical guilty pleasures?   Musical guilty pleasures? EmptyAugust 22nd 2015, 8:42 pm

Crap ton of disney movie songs and...let me think...I have caught myself blasting anime op's in my car from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Musical guilty pleasures?   Musical guilty pleasures? EmptyAugust 22nd 2015, 10:52 pm

A couple of Miley songs are bangerz tbh. :shrug:
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Musical guilty pleasures?   Musical guilty pleasures? EmptyJanuary 30th 2017, 2:49 pm

AND THE JAY-Z SONG WAS ON

AND THE JAY-Z SONG WAS ONNNNN

:$:$:$:$:$:$
Back to top Go down
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

Hailing From : Jacksonville, Florida

PostSubject: Re: Musical guilty pleasures?   Musical guilty pleasures? EmptyJanuary 30th 2017, 4:22 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIl1OIGzuDg

As a punk rock kid I shouldn't like this.
Back to top Go down
Amani
Empire
Empire
Amani

Hailing From : Chiraq

PostSubject: Re: Musical guilty pleasures?   Musical guilty pleasures? EmptyJanuary 30th 2017, 4:47 pm

Fifth Harmony. I'll admit it tho so not really a guilty pleasure. Also, I still go back and listen to metalcore bands I was into 3 or 4 years ago like Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce The Veil, Of Mice & Men, etc.
Back to top Go down
Ryder

Ryder

PostSubject: Re: Musical guilty pleasures?   Musical guilty pleasures? EmptyJanuary 30th 2017, 5:10 pm

Flume. Selena Gomez. Demi Lovato. One Britney Spears song cause G-Eazy is in it. Lots of soft depressing rock. 

My guiltiest pleasure are enjoying Whiskey Lullaby and Die a Happy Man because country is the most atrocious music genre ever (sorry Senn).
Back to top Go down
Jon McAdams
Voltage
Voltage
Jon McAdams

Hailing From : England, United Kingdoms

PostSubject: Re: Musical guilty pleasures?   Musical guilty pleasures? EmptyJanuary 30th 2017, 5:43 pm

Taylor Swift. and that All American Rejects song "Give you hell"
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

Hailing From : Portland, OR

PostSubject: Re: Musical guilty pleasures?   Musical guilty pleasures? EmptyJanuary 30th 2017, 6:12 pm

AFI. 

I used to hate them, now I love em, and I only admit that here because there is still some anonymity here.

I will DENOUNCE AND DENY out in the real world, though. "AFI?! STANDS FOR 'A FUCKIN IDIOT!' AMIRITEGANG?!?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Musical guilty pleasures?   Musical guilty pleasures? Empty

Back to top Go down

Musical guilty pleasures?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next