Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask Me Anything (TLA) - Page 4 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask Me Anything (TLA) - Page 4 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Ask Me Anything (TLA) - Page 4 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Ask Me Anything (TLA) - Page 4 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Ask Me Anything (TLA) - Page 4 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Ask Me Anything (TLA) - Page 4 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Ask Me Anything (TLA) - Page 4 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Ask Me Anything (TLA) - Page 4 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Ask Me Anything (TLA)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

Ask Me Anything (TLA) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (TLA)   Ask Me Anything (TLA) - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 13th 2017, 12:24 am

El Landerson wrote:
TLA you do relies that those Eaw tag team titles are for interbrand in that will be on Voltage and Dynasty So my option is you can come on Voltage or I can come on your brand Dynasty next Friday
I renegotiated my contract with Dynasty so I will be staying there. You will have to break through Dynasty security to get to the ring to team up with me on Dynasty show.
Back to top Go down
El Landerson

El Landerson

Hailing From : Los Angeles California

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (TLA)   Ask Me Anything (TLA) - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 13th 2017, 1:58 am

What if you help me out with the Security this Friday on Dynasty in that way I can be on the Dynasty Brand in the both of us can team up against The High Rollerz at Reasonable Doubt Judgement Day FPV
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (TLA)   Ask Me Anything (TLA) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 3rd 2017, 8:57 am

El Landerson wrote:
What if you help me out with the Security this Friday on Dynasty in that way I can be on the Dynasty Brand in the both of us can team up against The High Rollerz at Reasonable Doubt Judgement Day FPV
Nah you do you homie. #Voltage4Landerson
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (TLA)   Ask Me Anything (TLA) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 3rd 2017, 8:58 am

Which Eddie Guerrero is better, long haired or short haired?
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (TLA)   Ask Me Anything (TLA) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 3rd 2017, 9:12 am

Jamie O'Hara wrote:
How far do you feel that world title is?

Is there anyone you're interested in feuding with at this level?
I was pretty salty the last time I tried to answer this so imma try again. 

I feel like I'm closer than I've ever been but I still gotta put in that work to get there. It does suck that it's taken so long for me to get a shot but it's not Senn's fault. He's helped me out more than anyone and I debuted in EAW for Dynasty right about when he started writing it. He's basically written my whole career so I owe him a lot of respect even if I forget that sometimes and toss that shade instead. With homies like Jamie, Senn, DDD, Imp, and anyone else who's given me advice over the years as well as my own effort and patience I feel I will get there eventually.

I'm also being unfair with my feuds on Dynasty again I was salty af about this. I've had goat feuds with Drake Jaeger, Mexican Samurai, Tig Kelly, etc. It's unfair to them to act like that shit didn't happen or was just random shit. I am pumped for my match with Moongoose at Reckless Wiring and to see where that goes. I feel like I got a lot of potential feuds set up just from people I've faced or teamed with in the past like Jamie, Xav, DDD, Senn, GC, etc but didn't really have a storyline with. We laid the groundwork for some goat shit and that could come back into play at some point depending on where shit lands. But I be pumped to feud with anyone at this level tbh.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (TLA)   Ask Me Anything (TLA) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 3rd 2017, 9:14 am

GC wrote:
Which Eddie Guerrero is better, long haired or short haired?
Short haired. I feel Eddie consistently improved his look pretty much his whole career until the end. I mean if you look at really early Eddie compared to 2005 Eddie he went from lame af to badass muthafucka. The only reason I didn't use short haired Eddie is cuz I was Interwire Champ when I changed after PFP and long haired Eddie has all the pics with the IC Title. Now I just gotta find a good time to change that will make sense with storyline/character development etc.
Back to top Go down
El Landerson

El Landerson

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (TLA)   Ask Me Anything (TLA) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 3rd 2017, 12:27 pm

Amigo TLA why I haven't been on Dynasty last month cause I'm not even booked on my Voltage brand including Voltage fighting spiriting next month before Grand Rampage FPV

and P.S and I thought that you and I where going to be the next Eaw tag team Champs at Reckless Wiring FPV next Saturday
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (TLA)   Ask Me Anything (TLA) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 3rd 2017, 3:08 pm

El Landerson wrote:
Amigo TLA why I haven't been on Dynasty last month cause I'm not even booked on my Voltage brand including Voltage fighting spiriting next month before Grand Rampage FPV

and P.S and I thought that you and I where going to be the next Eaw tag team Champs at Reckless Wiring FPV next Saturday

Yeah TLA man, what the hell? You better have some answers for Landerson here.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (TLA)   Ask Me Anything (TLA) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 3rd 2017, 3:38 pm

El Landerson wrote:

Well you see El Landerson it was almost gonna be that way. We was confirmed to be the next Eaw tag team Champs at Reckless Wiring FPV. But then Dynasty GM Sebastian Monroe fucked us over by trading Sher to Dynasty instead of u. Now Voltage GM Lance Hart is pissed u tried to puss out on Voltage and is getting revenge by not booking u on Voltage Fighting Spirit before Grand Rampage FPV.
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (TLA)   Ask Me Anything (TLA) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 3rd 2017, 4:11 pm

TLA wrote:
El Landerson wrote:

Well you see El Landerson it was almost gonna be that way. We was confirmed to be the next Eaw tag team Champs at Reckless Wiring FPV. But then Dynasty GM Sebastian Monroe fucked us over by trading Sher to Dynasty instead of u. Now Voltage GM Lance Hart is pissed u tried to puss out on Voltage and is getting revenge by not booking u on Voltage Fighting Spirit before Grand Rampage FPV.

The oppression against Hispanics and Women is strong in EAW. Donald Trump's influence here is only becoming more powerful. #MakeEAWGreatAgain #TLA4WorldChamp #ShennWillNotDivideUs #RecklessWiring
Back to top Go down
El Landerson

El Landerson

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (TLA)   Ask Me Anything (TLA) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 3rd 2017, 5:50 pm

but why would Lance Hart be mad at me when he didn't added me on Voltage on very Sunday that's suppose to be he's fought not mine but since you and I are going to Reckless Wiring FPV then maybe I should just stay on Voltage for time been TLA
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (TLA)   Ask Me Anything (TLA) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 4th 2017, 11:51 am

El Landerson wrote:
but why would Lance Hart be mad at me when he didn't added me on Voltage on very Sunday that's suppose to be he's fought not mine but since you and I are going to Reckless Wiring FPV then maybe I should just stay on Voltage for time been TLA
Good idea amigo. Voltage needs you now more than ever.
Back to top Go down
ThatChapChristo
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThatChapChristo

Hailing From : Buffalo NY

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (TLA)   Ask Me Anything (TLA) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 4th 2017, 12:12 pm

This has probably been asked already but what does TLA stand for?
Back to top Go down
El Landerson

El Landerson

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (TLA)   Ask Me Anything (TLA) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 4th 2017, 2:41 pm

Well can you tell Lance Hart that I want to be in a Rivalry with someone tough in stronger I mean it really doesn't matter unless you TLA ask him to have Landerson returns to Voltage as a Segment on next Sunday on Voltage please amigo I'll do anything for you
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (TLA)   Ask Me Anything (TLA) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 20th 2017, 5:56 pm

ThatChapChristo wrote:
This has probably been asked already but what does TLA stand for?
Check the 1st page of the AMA
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (TLA)   Ask Me Anything (TLA) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 20th 2017, 6:36 pm

What's your favourite NJPW match? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage
Lars Grier

Hailing From : Places

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (TLA)   Ask Me Anything (TLA) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 20th 2017, 6:40 pm

Is there anyone you would like to feud with that you haven't feuded with before?

Who's your favourite "new" guy in EAW?

Not a question, but get that world title soon, buddy.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (TLA)   Ask Me Anything (TLA) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 21st 2017, 7:52 am

Nobi wrote:
What's your favourite NJPW match? Lol.
I don't remember when it was but I remember really liking a match between Minoru Suzuki and AJ Styles. Suzuki is beast in general tho
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (TLA)   Ask Me Anything (TLA) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 21st 2017, 7:53 am

Lars Grier wrote:
Is there anyone you would like to feud with that you haven't feuded with before?

1. Yes. I want to feud with everyone that I haven't feuded with before.

2. u are bby <3

3. ty homie imma go hard for it
Back to top Go down
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage
Lars Grier

Hailing From : Places

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (TLA)   Ask Me Anything (TLA) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 21st 2017, 7:59 am

TLA wrote:
Lars Grier wrote:

1. Yes. I want to feud with everyone that I haven't feuded with before.

2. u are bby <3

3. ty homie imma go hard for it
ty ty and np
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (TLA)   Ask Me Anything (TLA) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 21st 2017, 1:40 pm

How does it feel with all these people rooting for you to win GR?

When we will face each other again?

How long usually does it take to write a REAL good match?

Do you think you'll win GR? If not anyone your rooting for?

Favorite match so far this year from WWE/NJPW ETC...?

Favorite EAW match in 2017 so far you've been in?
Back to top Go down
El Landerson

El Landerson

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (TLA)   Ask Me Anything (TLA) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 21st 2017, 2:04 pm

TLA why haven't they added me on Voltage this Sunday or at least they could've got me a Segment of Landerson returns to Voltage or something but I guest that they want me outta a Jobber on Voltage if I don't get a Match next Sunday in a Grand Rampage Qualifier match or a Segment of a Return to Voltage.

PS: So please do something TLA cause I know that you're a Dynasty brand but I need Lance Hart or someone to start adding me on Voltage this week or next Sunday on Voltage on Eaw Network
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (TLA)   Ask Me Anything (TLA) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 21st 2017, 6:44 pm

Chris Elite wrote:
How does it feel with all these people rooting for you to win GR?

When we will face each other again?

How long usually does it take to write a REAL good match?

Do you think you'll win GR? If not anyone your rooting for?

Favorite match so far this year from WWE/NJPW ETC...?

Favorite EAW match in 2017 so far you've been in?
1. Feels good man. I got mad luv for all my homies who believe in me.

2. Prolly at GR if you are in the match.

3. I prolly spend more time actually thinking about writing my matches than I do writing them. I guess not counting that prolly about 2 hours. You gotta find people's profiles and shit, write entrances and shit, read their promos and shit so that takes time too. So it really takes all week to write this shit, but the actual typing part is prolly about 2 hours when you go real hard at it.

4. Of course dawg :comeon: Nah but for real I'm looking forward to that match. If y'all thought I was savage on the promo page before, y'all should see me now that I don't gotta write matches for Empire. If I don't win I got luv for Nas, Candle, idk I want to see someone breaking thru to the top get it instead of a veteran like how Imp won last year. I think it's time for EAW to really get a new era rollin' in this year.

5. I've been pretty shit at watching a lot of wrestling this year so I'm pretty limited to WWE for this Q. Actually I did watch Wrestle Kingdom so I gotta go with Naito/Tanahashi. Imo it was better than Okada/Omega tho that's prolly not the popular opinion.

6. Shit ese my matches so far this year have pretty much been an all-star lineup. I've faced Oasis, Jamie, Xav, Sher, Sharpy, and Drake in the last 3 months. Oasis didn't promo so you can prolly remove that one. The rest tho have all been goat and I can't choose tbh. Drake is hilarious to work with. Sharpy is also and we got that history from AWL so it was chill to work with him again. Sher was chill to work with after booking her for so long I finally got to actually promo against her which was beastin'. I was a salty asshole when I lost to Xav and Jamie but I think we good now. I learned a lot from them and tbh my promos have improved in a crazy short time since working with them. If y'all want advice with yo shit these are the guys to go to straight up.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (TLA)   Ask Me Anything (TLA) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 21st 2017, 6:48 pm

El Landerson wrote:
TLA why haven't they added me on Voltage this Sunday or at least they could've got me a Segment of Landerson returns to Voltage or something but I guest that they want me outta a Jobber on Voltage if I don't get a Match next Sunday in a Grand Rampage Qualifier match or a Segment of a Return to Voltage.

PS: So please do something TLA cause I know that you're a Dynasty brand but I need Lance Hart or someone to start adding me on Voltage this week or next Sunday on Voltage on Eaw Network
I think you got fired from Voltage tbh amigo
Back to top Go down
El Landerson

El Landerson

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (TLA)   Ask Me Anything (TLA) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 21st 2017, 8:09 pm

if I'm fired from Voltage TLA then what brand am I on Showdown or Dynasty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (TLA)   Ask Me Anything (TLA) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Me Anything (TLA)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion :: Ask Me Anything-