Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Lannister The Mannister's AMA - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Lannister The Mannister's AMA - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Lannister The Mannister's AMA - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Lannister The Mannister's AMA - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Lannister The Mannister's AMA - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Lannister The Mannister's AMA - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Lannister The Mannister's AMA - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Lannister The Mannister's AMA - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Lannister The Mannister's AMA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

Lannister The Mannister's AMA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lannister The Mannister's AMA   Lannister The Mannister's AMA - Page 2 EmptyOctober 25th 2014, 5:54 am

GI Styles wrote:
The 'Lord of Castamere' line seems to imply that you are the Lord of Castamere in this forum. With the 'The Rains of Castamere' song put in context, do you think that this was a wise move?

Alternatively, is this all just a desperate cry for help, with the fate of House Reyne considered (ie Them all being killed by Lannisters)? If so, please know that self-harm and suicide is never the answer, and we all love you, man. You have so much left to live for.

I decided to watch some Russell Wilson game tape and decided it's best if I just drown into a river of sorrow due to how subpar and managing it had become.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lannister The Mannister's AMA   Lannister The Mannister's AMA - Page 2 EmptyOctober 25th 2014, 8:15 am

How can you even attempt to hold yourself with any form of respect, when your first debt in EAW remains to be unpaid?
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Lannister The Mannister's AMA   Lannister The Mannister's AMA - Page 2 EmptyOctober 25th 2014, 9:51 am

MTM wrote:
Lannister wrote:
Scott Oasis wrote:
Think there's room for one more in RAGNAROK? An ice man perhaps?

We'll see what the future holds, but...

There is always room for...

AGGRESSIVE EXPANSION.
Please Lannister, you don't need Bobby Drake over here. What you need is someone who can pay for RAGNAROK's travel expenses AND successfully carry a championship, two things that Scott Oasis can't do. Myself, on the other hand...

Let's just say that if you ever need to call me, you have my number. Wink
The Nas says that you don't need a glorified groupie like Matt Miles here either, on top of that jabroni Scott Oasis. What you need is a man who can pay for all expenses which The Nas can do, has an incredible sense of fashion which The Nas has, a reliable teammate that can back you up in any situation which The Nas can also do, just ask Aren...the list goes on, it just comes with being Simply Spectacular. However The Nas believes he should also ask a legitimate question instead of just get on my knees and beg like these two roody poos. Lannister, The Nas wonders how much you charge for screwing over Russian Princesses in their NE Title matches. Oh yes another bonus if you were to accept me, both yourself aswell as The Nas speak in the third person, aka The Gawd's Tongue.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

PostSubject: Re: Lannister The Mannister's AMA   Lannister The Mannister's AMA - Page 2 EmptyOctober 25th 2014, 2:20 pm

Xavier Williams wrote:
How can you even attempt to hold yourself with any form of respect, when your first debt in EAW remains to be unpaid?

Unpaid? Lannister took Javier Williams out. Just so happens Dark Demon wished to spare the life of Mr. Will-aims. Lannister did his part, he cannot control the stupidity of his clients. His loss, at the end of the day. Lannister's gain, nonetheless. It was up to Dark Demon to finish the Javier off, not Lannister. Get a grip of the contracts, fiend.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

PostSubject: Re: Lannister The Mannister's AMA   Lannister The Mannister's AMA - Page 2 EmptyOctober 25th 2014, 2:24 pm

The Nas Says wrote:
MTM wrote:
Lannister wrote:
Scott Oasis wrote:
Think there's room for one more in RAGNAROK? An ice man perhaps?

We'll see what the future holds, but...

There is always room for...

AGGRESSIVE EXPANSION.
Please Lannister, you don't need Bobby Drake over here. What you need is someone who can pay for RAGNAROK's travel expenses AND successfully carry a championship, two things that Scott Oasis can't do. Myself, on the other hand...

Let's just say that if you ever need to call me, you have my number. Wink
The Nas says that you don't need a glorified groupie like Matt Miles here either, on top of that jabroni Scott Oasis. What you need is a man who can pay for all expenses which The Nas can do, has an incredible sense of fashion which The Nas has, a reliable teammate that can back you up in any situation which The Nas can also do, just ask Aren...the list goes on, it just comes with being Simply Spectacular. However The Nas believes he should also ask a legitimate question instead of just get on my knees and beg like these two roody poos. Lannister, The Nas wonders how much you charge for screwing over Russian Princesses in their NE Title matches. Oh yes another bonus if you were to accept me, both yourself aswell as The Nas speak in the third person, aka The Gawd's Tongue.

Lannister appreciates The Gawd's Language, indeed he does so. But sadly, for the time being, RAGNAROK, and Lannister himself, are not taking offers on the next debt. Perhaps that'll change in due time, but RAGNAROK's current... employer, who wishes to be un-named at this point of time, wishes to keep RAGNAROK to himself.

But if this were hypothetically speaking... Lannister would set his price at half the usual payout, due to this Russian force being an enemy of the German state. So consider yourself lucky, The Nas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lannister The Mannister's AMA   Lannister The Mannister's AMA - Page 2 EmptyNovember 16th 2014, 8:52 pm

What do you think of EJ Murray?
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Lannister The Mannister's AMA   Lannister The Mannister's AMA - Page 2 EmptyNovember 16th 2014, 9:01 pm

The Nas Says that RAGNAROK and The People's Posse are on too times~!

What does Lannister think of this?
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Lannister The Mannister's AMA   Lannister The Mannister's AMA - Page 2 EmptyNovember 24th 2014, 4:27 pm

Why hasn't anyone asked me any questions  :ha:
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Lannister The Mannister's AMA   Lannister The Mannister's AMA - Page 2 EmptyDecember 5th 2014, 5:33 pm

What would you do if Ronny Toland started staling you?
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Lannister The Mannister's AMA   Lannister The Mannister's AMA - Page 2 EmptyMarch 21st 2015, 4:50 am

Was machst du auf deiner frezeit?
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Lannister The Mannister's AMA   Lannister The Mannister's AMA - Page 2 EmptyMarch 21st 2015, 10:54 am

What would be Lannister's signature Yu-Gi-Oh card?
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

PostSubject: Re: Lannister The Mannister's AMA   Lannister The Mannister's AMA - Page 2 EmptyMarch 21st 2015, 11:18 am

I'll answer all the ones I missed.

Q: What do you think of EJ Murray?
To EJ Murray: A wasted investment/bust.

----

Q: The Nas Says that RAGNAROK and The People's Posse are on too times~!

What does Lannister think of this?
To Nas: A butchered sentence.

----

Q: Why hasn't anyone asked me any questions 
To Crash: Because as a corrupt chairman of EAW, you "aint" got the ANSWERS. :cesaro: 
----

Q: What would you do if Ronny Toland started stalking you?
To Brian: I'd probably just call Momma Cass and ask her nicely for her to give her son a curfew.

----

Q: Was machst du auf deiner frezeit?
To Kimbo: My free time basically consists of spending time with my GF, EAW, and watching a load of sports. Otherwise, work/class takes up my time. I'm a pretty boring guy - but that's fine with me!

---

Q: What would be Lannister's signature Yu-Gi-Oh card?
To Brian: The Blue-Eyes White-Dragon of course!
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

PostSubject: Re: Lannister The Mannister's AMA   Lannister The Mannister's AMA - Page 2 EmptyMarch 23rd 2015, 10:06 pm

King Lannister, why did his majesty cost Norman Hellion his Answers World Championship?
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

PostSubject: Re: Lannister The Mannister's AMA   Lannister The Mannister's AMA - Page 2 EmptyMarch 23rd 2015, 10:08 pm

King Lannister wrote:
King Lannister, why did his majesty cost Norman Hellion his Answers World Championship?

For the land of Elite... but Norman Hellion specifically, to learn and see... that SOME mistakes... you never stop paying for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lannister The Mannister's AMA   Lannister The Mannister's AMA - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lannister The Mannister's AMA

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2