Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Lannister The Mannister's AMA SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Lannister The Mannister's AMA SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Lannister The Mannister's AMA Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Lannister The Mannister's AMA Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Lannister The Mannister's AMA Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Lannister The Mannister's AMA Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Lannister The Mannister's AMA Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Lannister The Mannister's AMA Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Lannister The Mannister's AMA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

Lannister The Mannister's AMA Empty
PostSubject: Lannister The Mannister's AMA   Lannister The Mannister's AMA EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 11:06 pm

And so he spoke. And so he spoke. That Lord of Castamere.

And so shall you.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Lannister The Mannister's AMA   Lannister The Mannister's AMA EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 11:47 pm

What does Lannister think of The Joker?
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Lannister The Mannister's AMA   Lannister The Mannister's AMA EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 6:48 am

Have you sent your regards to Ken Stark yet?
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

PostSubject: Re: Lannister The Mannister's AMA   Lannister The Mannister's AMA EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 7:25 am

Nigel wrote:
What does Lannister think of The Joker?

Lannister thinks the Joker is his 2nd-best gimmick.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

PostSubject: Re: Lannister The Mannister's AMA   Lannister The Mannister's AMA EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 7:28 am

Brian Daniels wrote:
Have you sent your regards to Ken Stark yet?

Lannister does not waste his time, nor his efforts, on glorified jobbers.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Lannister The Mannister's AMA   Lannister The Mannister's AMA EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 8:42 am

Why do you like Game of Thrones?
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

PostSubject: Re: Lannister The Mannister's AMA   Lannister The Mannister's AMA EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 9:23 am

zgod. wrote:
Why do you like Game of Thrones?

Because it is the absolute best book and TV Show around. Not to mention the interesting dynamics, amazing story telling by George R.R. Martin, and detail of the series.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Lannister The Mannister's AMA   Lannister The Mannister's AMA EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 9:27 am

Do you find Jon Snow a boring character?
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

PostSubject: Re: Lannister The Mannister's AMA   Lannister The Mannister's AMA EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 9:44 am

TLA wrote:
Do you find Jon Snow a boring character?

Absolutley not. Stark-bias aside, I find Jon to be one of the most interesting, in fact. All because he's not say, dynamic, does not mean he is boring. Traits like just, honorable, and kind don't make a character boring - actions do. And considering all that Jon has done... well, he is far and away one of the more interesting ones in the series.
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Lannister The Mannister's AMA   Lannister The Mannister's AMA EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 9:48 am

What do you think would of happen if Robb Stark and his men didn't attend the Red Wedding and lived to make it to King's Landing and go to war with the Iron Throne?
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

PostSubject: Re: Lannister The Mannister's AMA   Lannister The Mannister's AMA EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 9:56 am

Hard question to answer - because of two things:

1.) Book wise, Robb Stark was planning to head North after the wedding at the Twins, to take back his lands from the Ironborn. So he wouldn't of in fact, went on to attack King's Landing. To be honest, I think he knew he never stood a chance against the Lannister army once the Tyrell's allied themselves with the Lannister's. However, I believe he would of allied with Stannis down the road, which at the very least could have saved his own life. Oh well.

But to answer the question, to ask if he were to go wage war on King's Landing - simply put, would have been slaughtered by Tyrell and Lannister forces.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Lannister The Mannister's AMA   Lannister The Mannister's AMA EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 6:12 pm

Does Jon Snow really know nothing?
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

PostSubject: Re: Lannister The Mannister's AMA   Lannister The Mannister's AMA EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 6:21 pm

Zack_Crash wrote:
Does Jon Snow really know nothing?

He knows some things.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Lannister The Mannister's AMA   Lannister The Mannister's AMA EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 6:35 pm

What is your usual rate of pay for hits.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

PostSubject: Re: Lannister The Mannister's AMA   Lannister The Mannister's AMA EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 6:38 pm

Komodo Dragon wrote:
What is your usual rate of pay for hits.

Even though the rate of pay usually depends on a couple of things - How desperate the client is, who is being targeted, the potential political backlash that Lannister could receive from media or allies, the duration of the contract...

Lannister would say the usual rate of pay is in the 6 digits. Dark Demon has paid the most so far in EAW for Lannister's services.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Lannister The Mannister's AMA   Lannister The Mannister's AMA EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 6:47 pm

Shouldn't you and Starr be friends? Y'know, with your, uh... bald headiness? The two of you could share tips on how to keep your head looking fresh.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

PostSubject: Re: Lannister The Mannister's AMA   Lannister The Mannister's AMA EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 6:49 pm

MTM wrote:
Shouldn't you and Starr be friends? Y'know, with your, uh... bald headiness? The two of you could share tips on how to keep your head looking fresh.

Starz Stun is no friend of Lannister's. There's a difference between a bald headed freak and a cleanly shaven bundle of beauty. And Lannister is the latter. The Deutsch does not bestow himself down to the level of American Patriots.
Back to top Go down
Norman Hellion

Norman Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Lannister The Mannister's AMA   Lannister The Mannister's AMA EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 6:57 pm

Lannister, my friend, my brother - I was wondering if your RAGNAROK buddies get a "piece of" Cerci?  :hmm:
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

PostSubject: Re: Lannister The Mannister's AMA   Lannister The Mannister's AMA EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 7:11 pm

Norman Hellion wrote:
Lannister, my friend, my brother - I was wondering if your RAGNAROK buddies get a "piece of" Cerci?  :hmm:

Norman, Lannister's friend, Lannister's brother - Lannister takes care of his own. But sadly, Cerci is not... sharable. Cerci only plays spread eagle for that of one Lannister.

But fear not! For Lannister has paid many of debts in his career, leading to a large array of money in his bank account. And Lannister is willing to pay... whatever debt, for any other woman that his great friend Norman Hellion desires.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Lannister The Mannister's AMA   Lannister The Mannister's AMA EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 7:35 pm

How did you and Cerci meet?
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: Lannister The Mannister's AMA   Lannister The Mannister's AMA EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 7:45 pm

Think there's room for one more in RAGNAROK? An ice man perhaps?
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

PostSubject: Re: Lannister The Mannister's AMA   Lannister The Mannister's AMA EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 7:47 pm

Scott Oasis wrote:

We'll see what the future holds, but...

There is always room for...

AGGRESSIVE EXPANSION.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

PostSubject: Re: Lannister The Mannister's AMA   Lannister The Mannister's AMA EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 7:49 pm

Ryan Savage wrote:
How did you and Cerci meet?

Well, you see Mr. Savage, Cerci was all but just a spectator at a show Lannister did live, without the televised cameras, in Munich, Germany. She was just captured in the moment, shocked and awed by the absolute force that Lannister showcased all match long. Couple that with Lannister's charming looks, who may or may not have had hair back then... and you have yourself a very, very interested girl.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Lannister The Mannister's AMA   Lannister The Mannister's AMA EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 10:28 pm

Lannister wrote:
Scott Oasis wrote:

We'll see what the future holds, but...

There is always room for...

AGGRESSIVE EXPANSION.
Please Lannister, you don't need Bobby Drake over here. What you need is someone who can pay for RAGNAROK's travel expenses AND successfully carry a championship, two things that Scott Oasis can't do. Myself, on the other hand...

Let's just say that if you ever need to call me, you have my number. Wink
Back to top Go down
Grace Izumi

Grace Izumi

Hailing From : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Lannister The Mannister's AMA   Lannister The Mannister's AMA EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 10:41 pm

The 'Lord of Castamere' line seems to imply that you are the Lord of Castamere in this forum. With the 'The Rains of Castamere' song put in context, do you think that this was a wise move?

Alternatively, is this all just a desperate cry for help, with the fate of House Reyne considered (ie Them all being killed by Lannisters)? If so, please know that self-harm and suicide is never the answer, and we all love you, man. You have so much left to live for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lannister The Mannister's AMA   Lannister The Mannister's AMA Empty

Back to top Go down

Lannister The Mannister's AMA

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next