Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Man fakes coma for 2 years SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Man fakes coma for 2 years SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Man fakes coma for 2 years Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Man fakes coma for 2 years Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Man fakes coma for 2 years Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Man fakes coma for 2 years Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Man fakes coma for 2 years Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Man fakes coma for 2 years Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Man fakes coma for 2 years

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

Man fakes coma for 2 years Empty
PostSubject: Man fakes coma for 2 years   Man fakes coma for 2 years EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 1:20 am

http://metro.co.uk/2014/10/21/man-fakes-being-in-a-coma-for-two-years-4915780/

A fraudster claimed he was a quadriplegic and faked being in a vegetative state for two years.

Alan Knight, 47, of Swansea, conned his elderly neighbour out of £40,000 and claimed he was unable to move from the neck down in a bid to avoid being punished for the crime.

He was caught out when doctors watching his hospital room spotted him eating, wiping his face and even writing.

He was also caught on CCTV pushing a shopping trolley around a Tesco store and driving.

The father-of-three’s wife, Helen, kept up the act by being pictured ‘caring’ for her ‘comatose’ husband.

Det Con Paul Harry, from South Wales Police, said: ‘In my entire career this is the most calculated, long-term deception of a vulnerable, elderly neighbour I have ever seen.’

Knight had been due to stand trial but admitted the 19 counts of theft and forgery.

He was warned he faced a jail sentence next month.

Man fakes coma for 2 years Ad_149457102
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man fakes coma for 2 years   Man fakes coma for 2 years EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 1:22 am

stupid
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Man fakes coma for 2 years   Man fakes coma for 2 years EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 1:40 am

So devious, yet I gotta say I respect how he was able to pull it off, or maybe I don't respect the hospital. How did they NOT notice, especially if he left his room.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Man fakes coma for 2 years   Man fakes coma for 2 years EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 10:26 am

You don't fake a coma... you fake your death and move far, far away. What an idiot.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Man fakes coma for 2 years   Man fakes coma for 2 years EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 10:55 am

What a dumbass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man fakes coma for 2 years   Man fakes coma for 2 years Empty

Back to top Go down

Man fakes coma for 2 years

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1