Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Should we kill coma patients on life support to provide more resources to others? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Should we kill coma patients on life support to provide more resources to others? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Should we kill coma patients on life support to provide more resources to others? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Should we kill coma patients on life support to provide more resources to others? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Should we kill coma patients on life support to provide more resources to others? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Should we kill coma patients on life support to provide more resources to others? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Should we kill coma patients on life support to provide more resources to others? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Should we kill coma patients on life support to provide more resources to others? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Should we kill coma patients on life support to provide more resources to others?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

Should we kill coma patients on life support to provide more resources to others? Empty
PostSubject: Should we kill coma patients on life support to provide more resources to others?   Should we kill coma patients on life support to provide more resources to others? EmptyJuly 2nd 2015, 10:09 pm

title
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

Should we kill coma patients on life support to provide more resources to others? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should we kill coma patients on life support to provide more resources to others?   Should we kill coma patients on life support to provide more resources to others? EmptyJuly 2nd 2015, 10:14 pm

Killing of a patient is considered to be under the realms of euthanasia, and I have a very high stance on euthanasia, both religious and personal reasons. God is the only author of life, and also, it gives too much power on doctors now. Sometimes they go on about to make their own decision-making that may be affected, consciously or unconsciously, by their degree of tiredness or the way they feel about the patient.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Should we kill coma patients on life support to provide more resources to others?   Should we kill coma patients on life support to provide more resources to others? EmptyJuly 2nd 2015, 10:24 pm

Yes brehs lets kill coma patients on life support for resources while we spend enough money to end world hunger or fund the education of every child in america tenfold over imaginary weapons of mass destruction and shitty military prototypes
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Should we kill coma patients on life support to provide more resources to others?   Should we kill coma patients on life support to provide more resources to others? EmptyJuly 2nd 2015, 10:53 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Should we kill coma patients on life support to provide more resources to others?   Should we kill coma patients on life support to provide more resources to others? EmptyJuly 2nd 2015, 11:10 pm

Depends on the prognosis and familial consent.

If the prognosis is bad and the family consents, pull the plug.

If the prognosis is hopeful or the family objects, keep them on life support.
Back to top Go down
Florida Man

Florida Man

Hailing From : Tampa, FL

PostSubject: Re: Should we kill coma patients on life support to provide more resources to others?   Should we kill coma patients on life support to provide more resources to others? EmptyJuly 2nd 2015, 11:13 pm

Its really depends of the choices of the family of the person. If one of my loved ones was in a coma, and there was a chance of them waking up, either the next day or in the next twenty years, I'd want them kept on life support.

Even if the chances of them waking up are slim, I'd at least appreciate an "Is this cool with you?" before they just pull the plug.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Should we kill coma patients on life support to provide more resources to others?   Should we kill coma patients on life support to provide more resources to others? EmptyJuly 3rd 2015, 12:41 am

if the family okays it and they there is no way they can revive them. if they can't revive them and the family says okay. ice that fucker.
Back to top Go down
Tig Kelly
Dynasty
Dynasty
Tig Kelly

Hailing From : Toronto Canada

PostSubject: Re: Should we kill coma patients on life support to provide more resources to others?   Should we kill coma patients on life support to provide more resources to others? EmptyJuly 4th 2015, 7:01 am

Needs to be a family/spousal decision. I know my wishes are that even if you can wake me up, if I'm going to need a ridiculous amount of care to get through a day or will be suffering immensely then just kill me. If I can make a reasonable recovery then don't kill me. Simple
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should we kill coma patients on life support to provide more resources to others?   Should we kill coma patients on life support to provide more resources to others? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should we kill coma patients on life support to provide more resources to others?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1