Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

New Sign-Ups have been assigned to rosters! SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

New Sign-Ups have been assigned to rosters! SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
New Sign-Ups have been assigned to rosters! Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
New Sign-Ups have been assigned to rosters! Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
New Sign-Ups have been assigned to rosters! Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
New Sign-Ups have been assigned to rosters! Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
New Sign-Ups have been assigned to rosters! Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
New Sign-Ups have been assigned to rosters! Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

New Sign-Ups have been assigned to rosters!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Sign-Ups have been assigned to rosters! Empty
PostSubject: New Sign-Ups have been assigned to rosters!   New Sign-Ups have been assigned to rosters! EmptyOctober 21st 2014, 11:44 pm

Just something I figured we should start doing to keep everyone up to date with everything new in EAW, I'll be taking care of assigning new sign-ups to Rosters. So if anyone has any questions feel free to PM me or find me on the chat!

Without further adieu, here are where the new sign-ups we've had are going:

Voltage:
Lukas Avetisyan
Dakota Smith
Alexander Zeus

Showdown:
Zach Genesis
Bryan Rogers

Dynasty:
Scorpio
Curtis Miller

Hopefully now that everything is sorted out and better organized, all new sign-ups should be on a brand within a full 24 hours of signing up! I hope to do a good job with this and keep the rosters better well balanced. The writers have already been notified of the new members to their roster so I'm sure they will be figuring things out as the week goes. Any questions, feel free to ask. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: New Sign-Ups have been assigned to rosters!   New Sign-Ups have been assigned to rosters! EmptyOctober 22nd 2014, 12:02 am

:salute:
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: New Sign-Ups have been assigned to rosters!   New Sign-Ups have been assigned to rosters! EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 9:20 am

MELOSALUTE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Sign-Ups have been assigned to rosters!   New Sign-Ups have been assigned to rosters! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Sign-Ups have been assigned to rosters!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1