Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

If you can be in any wrestling promotion, what would it be? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

If you can be in any wrestling promotion, what would it be? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
If you can be in any wrestling promotion, what would it be? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
If you can be in any wrestling promotion, what would it be? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
If you can be in any wrestling promotion, what would it be? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
If you can be in any wrestling promotion, what would it be? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
If you can be in any wrestling promotion, what would it be? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
If you can be in any wrestling promotion, what would it be? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

If you can be in any wrestling promotion, what would it be?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

If you can be in any wrestling promotion, what would it be? Empty
PostSubject: If you can be in any wrestling promotion, what would it be?   If you can be in any wrestling promotion, what would it be? EmptySeptember 28th 2014, 11:30 am

This includes all indy feds, mainstream feds, etc.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: If you can be in any wrestling promotion, what would it be?   If you can be in any wrestling promotion, what would it be? EmptySeptember 28th 2014, 11:36 am

WWE. Whoever doesn't say WWE is lying to themselves.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: If you can be in any wrestling promotion, what would it be?   If you can be in any wrestling promotion, what would it be? EmptySeptember 28th 2014, 11:37 am

WWE if not WWE then NJPW
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: If you can be in any wrestling promotion, what would it be?   If you can be in any wrestling promotion, what would it be? EmptySeptember 28th 2014, 11:54 am

WWF
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: If you can be in any wrestling promotion, what would it be?   If you can be in any wrestling promotion, what would it be? EmptySeptember 28th 2014, 12:53 pm

Our answers are obviously going to be the same thing.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: If you can be in any wrestling promotion, what would it be?   If you can be in any wrestling promotion, what would it be? EmptySeptember 28th 2014, 1:04 pm

Honestly, I'd prefer NJPW to WWE but that's just me.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: If you can be in any wrestling promotion, what would it be?   If you can be in any wrestling promotion, what would it be? EmptySeptember 28th 2014, 1:06 pm

I could see myself being in ROH honestly, and someday i will eventually go to the WWE since that's the dream
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you can be in any wrestling promotion, what would it be?   If you can be in any wrestling promotion, what would it be? EmptySeptember 28th 2014, 3:53 pm

Well I'm a different kind of person I can firmly say TNA or Global Force Wrestling...to hell with what WWE has become
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: If you can be in any wrestling promotion, what would it be?   If you can be in any wrestling promotion, what would it be? EmptySeptember 28th 2014, 9:06 pm

Ryan Savage wrote:
I could see myself being in ROH honestly, and someday i will eventually go to the WWE since that's the dream
You're an aspiring pro wrestler?
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: If you can be in any wrestling promotion, what would it be?   If you can be in any wrestling promotion, what would it be? EmptySeptember 28th 2014, 9:49 pm

Alex Anderson wrote:
Ryan Savage wrote:
You're an aspiring pro wrestler?
:camby:
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: If you can be in any wrestling promotion, what would it be?   If you can be in any wrestling promotion, what would it be? EmptySeptember 29th 2014, 3:05 am

WWE, no question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you can be in any wrestling promotion, what would it be?   If you can be in any wrestling promotion, what would it be? Empty

Back to top Go down

If you can be in any wrestling promotion, what would it be?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1