Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner.   Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2015, 4:38 am

So you're saying that you want to be in a staple but not one that's a tag team?
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner.   Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2015, 5:41 pm

An alliance, as in, I occompany you to the ring. And vice-versa, and we tag when necessary. But we aren't challenging for any titles
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

PostSubject: Re: Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner.   Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2015, 5:41 pm

An alliance, as in, I occompany you to the ring. And vice-versa, and we tag when necessary. But we aren't challenging for any titles
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

PostSubject: Re: Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner.   Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2015, 5:48 pm

Sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

PostSubject: Re: Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner.   Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2015, 6:20 pm

Respond to my pm if you're interested.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

PostSubject: Re: Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner.   Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2015, 6:43 pm

I'm extremely sorry, due to my limitations in technology, I can't respond to pm's. I'll try though
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner.   Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2015, 8:26 pm

Kerry Keller wrote:
I'm extremely sorry, due to my limitations in technology, I can't respond to pm's. I'll try though
:guy:
Back to top Go down
A-Will

A-Will

Hailing From : Memphis, Tennessee

PostSubject: Re: Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner.   Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 8th 2015, 8:14 pm

I'm looking for a partner. I'm returning and I need someone to fall back on while I grasp some kind of natural promo ability back.
Back to top Go down
Draven

Draven

Hailing From : Parts,Unknown
Status : All of those who spread evil and do not accept the word of God shall parish

PostSubject: Re: Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner.   Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 14th 2015, 9:37 am

I would love if i could  be in a tag team. Being new not only to EAW but to doing this at all i could use some advice and a partner that cold help me write.
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner.   Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 14th 2015, 9:58 am

i want to team with lannister in a buddy cop movie
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner.   Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2015, 11:29 am

I'm still looking to team. :drank:
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner.   Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2015, 11:53 am

I'm willing to get back into the tag team scene.
Back to top Go down
A-Will

A-Will

Hailing From : Memphis, Tennessee

PostSubject: Re: Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner.   Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2015, 3:30 pm

I'm also looking to team as well
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

PostSubject: Re: Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner.   Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2015, 4:17 pm

AREN
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

PostSubject: Re: Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner.   Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2015, 4:17 pm

Would you like to team with me?
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner.   Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2015, 4:36 pm

Kerry Keller wrote:
Would you like to team with me?
Didn't you just say like a couple of days ago that you wanted to stay as a singles competitor? :perfect:
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

PostSubject: Re: Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner.   Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2015, 4:39 pm

I can make an acception for Aren, he is literally one of my favorite people here
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner.   Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2015, 5:30 pm

Kerry Keller wrote:
I can make an acception for Aren, he is literally one of my favorite people here
Sorry already have been contacted and accepted another team proposal
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

PostSubject: Re: Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner.   Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2015, 6:06 pm

OK, good luck man
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

PostSubject: Re: Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner.   Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2015, 6:39 pm

lol rip keller
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner.   Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2015, 6:57 pm

Unless you're selflessly and entirely committed to being in a tag team and would gladly risk individual success to be in one, I suggest you all proceed with caution.
Back to top Go down
Draven

Draven

Status : All of those who spread evil and do not accept the word of God shall parish

PostSubject: Re: Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner.   Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 16th 2015, 6:41 pm

I would love personal success eventually, but me being new to this its more important for me to learn right at this moment. I think me being paired with someone more experienced than myself in EAW would allow for that. Some of the best Wrestlers grew and became great as part of Tag teams.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

PostSubject: Re: Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner.   Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 17th 2015, 2:02 pm

I'm looking for a replacement for Dachs in my Pre-Show match at Fighting Spirit. Tell me if your interested
Back to top Go down
Draven

Draven

PostSubject: Re: Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner.   Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 17th 2015, 4:22 pm

ill do it
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

PostSubject: Re: Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner.   Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 17th 2015, 4:29 pm

Talk to the higher-ups about it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner.   Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2