Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Team Ryder vs Team Crash  SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Team Ryder vs Team Crash  SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Team Ryder vs Team Crash  Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Team Ryder vs Team Crash  Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Team Ryder vs Team Crash  Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Team Ryder vs Team Crash  Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Team Ryder vs Team Crash  Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Team Ryder vs Team Crash  Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Team Ryder vs Team Crash

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

Team Ryder vs Team Crash  Empty
PostSubject: Team Ryder vs Team Crash    Team Ryder vs Team Crash  EmptySeptember 15th 2016, 7:11 pm

Hey guys.

It'd be too much work to try and pm everyone in this match so I'm just doing it here. I just want to say thanks for an awesome week of promoing from both my team and our opposing team. I've been in 3 War Games now and this is easily my favorite.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Team Ryder vs Team Crash    Team Ryder vs Team Crash  EmptySeptember 15th 2016, 7:38 pm

Oddly this is the first time I've been in War Games in my entire efed career, and yeah good on everyone promoing this week.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Marx
Showdown
Showdown
Ryan Marx

Hailing From : London, England

PostSubject: Re: Team Ryder vs Team Crash    Team Ryder vs Team Crash  EmptySeptember 15th 2016, 7:46 pm

This match has been a great first FPV/PPV match for me. I'll admit that at first, I was unsure about the logistics of this kind of match - promoing against five individuals was a challenge I didn't know how to approach if I'm being honest, and with it being so early in my e-fed career, I questioned how well I'd fit in. But everyone has been firing out some great promos that make it much easier to get into this match. I feel like I've produced some of my best work since joining EAW in the War Games match, and that's with the help of my awesome opponents and partners.
:salute:
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Team Ryder vs Team Crash    Team Ryder vs Team Crash  EmptySeptember 15th 2016, 7:46 pm

:cesaro:
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

You are just bound to steal the show. You all just completely rip the promo page to pieces.... Very great job! Good luck on your upcoming match and you should be proud even if one of the team lose.
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Team Ryder vs Team Crash    Team Ryder vs Team Crash  EmptySeptember 15th 2016, 7:51 pm

Y'all about to steal the show. So keen to read it! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Ryder

Ryder

PostSubject: Re: Team Ryder vs Team Crash    Team Ryder vs Team Crash  EmptySeptember 15th 2016, 8:00 pm

ye you are all welcome, bless me
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Team Ryder vs Team Crash    Team Ryder vs Team Crash  EmptySeptember 15th 2016, 8:07 pm

This is also my first war games match but despite me oy posting two promos only its still been fun.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Team Ryder vs Team Crash    Team Ryder vs Team Crash  EmptySeptember 15th 2016, 9:08 pm

Very great reading from all of you. Best of luck to both team.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: Team Ryder vs Team Crash    Team Ryder vs Team Crash  EmptySeptember 15th 2016, 9:39 pm

"CAN'T KEEP UP. WON'T KEEP UP."

:cesaro: :cesaro:

The quote is not me/my opinion, just an FYI.

This has easily been the most active match for Territorial Invasion, and I must say I've been ultimately, extremely impressed with Ryan Marx, Matt Ryder, and Nico Borg, as these are three I've never had the privilege to work with. The future is bright on Showdown, as these guys already promo like mainevent-caliber talents. I just wanted to make sure, that in a match that has such star struck power in that of Zack Crash, Tyler Parker, and Tiberius Jones, that these three weren't overlooked. This match had every dynamic you could think of, and it is going to be a sight to see on how this result figures out.
Back to top Go down
Ryder

Ryder

PostSubject: Re: Team Ryder vs Team Crash    Team Ryder vs Team Crash  EmptySeptember 15th 2016, 9:52 pm

Darth Lannister wrote:

This has easily been the most active match for Territorial Invasion, and I must say I've been ultimately, extremely impressed with Ryan Marx, Matt Ryder, and Nico Borg, as these are three I've never had the privilege to work with. The future is bright on Showdown, as these guys already promo like mainevent-caliber talents. I just wanted to make sure, that in a match that has such star struck power in that of Zack Crash, Tyler Parker, and Tiberius Jones, that these three weren't overlooked. This match had every dynamic you could think of, and it is going to be a sight to see on how this result figures out.
Since you took the serious approach, I will say that you're the absolute best promoer in this fed and have been a privilege to work with, promoting a higher-level of competition and making me think harder and deeper into the builds I frame against my opponents, rather than the cliche surface scraping. Your words are definitely some of the best to hear, and I am very grateful, and I thank you for making this match very competitive and giving us a chance to see what it's like to face the best there is to offer.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Team Ryder vs Team Crash    Team Ryder vs Team Crash  EmptySeptember 15th 2016, 10:16 pm

I agree with Lannister 100%, especially Ryan Marx. Burton told me he was good and now i see why. You keep this kind of pace up Marx it won't take you long to rise up the ranks. Matt's been a surprisingly fun feud. At first i thought it'd be just a blow off feud to get us both restarted on Showdown. But i think we've developed a good chemistry together, and i thank you for that. And Nico is so fun to read i couldn't help copying his religious stuff a little bit. Hope you won't hold that against me nico Wink
Back to top Go down
Terry Chambers

Terry Chambers

PostSubject: Re: Team Ryder vs Team Crash    Team Ryder vs Team Crash  EmptySeptember 15th 2016, 11:34 pm

This has been a very fun week, and Ryan my god man you in big matches is tough to outpromo a bit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Ryder vs Team Crash    Team Ryder vs Team Crash  EmptySeptember 16th 2016, 5:46 am

The_EAW_Kingpin wrote:
And Nico is so fun to read i couldn't help copying his religious stuff a little bit.  Hope you won't hold that against me nico Wink

No worries, you rocked it.  :toast:

Anyway. I can't really say anything that hasn't already been said. This has been such a great match to be a part of, a lot of guys have really turned up and it's been a lot of fun, if a little bit daunting. 

Ken, you're a beast and an inspiration. Tyler, this feud is going to kill me. Crash/Ryder, keep doing what you do this feud is looking great. Marx, I've said it before but I'd be very surprised if Brian didn't have a storyline set for you soon. Everyone else, I'm trying to think of something unique to say but everyone's pulled their weight and brought their own thing to the table...

...ugh...

This is lit.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Team Ryder vs Team Crash    Team Ryder vs Team Crash  EmptySeptember 16th 2016, 10:19 am

:fact:
Ryder wrote:
Darth Lannister wrote:

Since you took the serious approach, I will say that you're the absolute best promoer in this fed and have been a privilege to work with, promoting a higher-level of competition and making me think harder and deeper into the builds I frame against my opponents, rather than the cliche surface scraping. Your words are definitely some of the best to hear, and I am very grateful, and I thank you for making this match very competitive and giving us a chance to see what it's like to face the best there is to offer.
:fact:  basically about that whole paragraph
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Ryder vs Team Crash    Team Ryder vs Team Crash  Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Ryder vs Team Crash

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-