Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. Empty
PostSubject: Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner.   Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. EmptyAugust 26th 2014, 4:12 pm

It's came to me that some newer people are looking to find a partner. So if you're open to team, reply here and you guys can make negotiations. Serious replies only tho.

Note - Teams CAN be interbranded.

Once founded, head to https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com/t52-tag-team-sign-up-thread

Last edited by Jah Hendrix (TRE) on March 17th 2015, 5:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner.   Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 3:11 am

I'm open to team with any of you newer people.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner.   Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 8:36 pm

Always happy to team with a new people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner.   Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 10:54 pm

Looking for partner. Was going to write a promo looking for one.
I'm new and on Dynasty. Babyface, but I can be whoever's Generico Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner.   Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. EmptyAugust 28th 2014, 1:28 am

I feel like I'd be happy in a tag team.
I need a little honey to my vinegar. 
:mmm:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner.   Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. EmptyAugust 28th 2014, 3:39 am

Willing to tag if I believe in the person tagging with me
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

PostSubject: Re: Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner.   Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. EmptyAugust 29th 2014, 5:53 pm

Well it seems like a few of you are open, any of you contact each other yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner.   Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. EmptySeptember 8th 2014, 11:59 am

Wanna tag with anybody who is on Showdown, prefering a heel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner.   Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. EmptySeptember 9th 2014, 10:36 pm

I don't think anyone will take me. :/
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

PostSubject: Re: Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner.   Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. EmptySeptember 9th 2014, 10:40 pm

SOMEONE TAG WITH MY BOY LITTLE JIMMY CARWIN OR ELSE :demonic:
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner.   Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. EmptySeptember 10th 2014, 4:38 am

ffs you all aren't getting anywhere just ask one another already :@
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner.   Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. EmptySeptember 23rd 2014, 11:01 am

Yo, I'm up to try something new with a tag team. If anyone's interested just PM me or talk to me in the chat.

:young:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner.   Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. EmptySeptember 24th 2014, 6:27 pm

I know I haven't RP'ed here yet but, I would love to be in a team I'm on voltage...and preferable to another Heel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner.   Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. EmptySeptember 24th 2014, 6:33 pm

Aye same here, I know I haven't RPed yet, but I got your back on RPing as I am classified as Mid-Card to Main Event. I would prefer a tweeter or face. Some people like TLA and Jacob Steele know my work as an RPer. Also, just to let anyone know, I am on the ShowDown brand.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner.   Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. EmptyOctober 11th 2014, 6:12 am

I may be interested.  :smith:
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner.   Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. EmptyNovember 3rd 2014, 12:11 am

:cesaro:
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner.   Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. EmptyNovember 3rd 2014, 12:44 am

MTM wrote:

I would like to tag team with you Mutt Mile. I think this would be a REALLY GOOD idea.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner.   Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. EmptyNovember 3rd 2014, 12:47 am

Lannister wrote:
MTM wrote:

I would like to tag team with you Mutt Mile. I think this would be a REALLY GOOD idea.
:leo:
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner.   Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. EmptyNovember 3rd 2014, 12:49 am

Lannister wrote:
MTM wrote:

I second this notion  :gladbry:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner.   Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. EmptyNovember 3rd 2014, 7:22 pm

I don't mind being in a tag team. Either Ms. Law and Order or Blood Money will gladly accept
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner.   Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. EmptyJanuary 31st 2015, 11:57 pm

I'm interested in forming a tag team. Contact me if interested.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner.   Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. EmptyFebruary 1st 2015, 11:40 pm

I'm looking to team with any of my fellow rookies
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

PostSubject: Re: Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner.   Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. EmptyFebruary 1st 2015, 11:40 pm

I'm looking to team with any of my fellow rookies
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner.   Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 12:11 am

interesting.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

PostSubject: Re: Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner.   Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 7:38 am

Anybody that wants to form a "you scratch my back, I scratch yours" alliance I'm up for it. No tags for me right now though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner.   Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner. Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking to be in a tag team? Find a partner.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next