Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 28 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 28 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! - Page 28 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! - Page 28 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! - Page 28 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! - Page 28 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! - Page 28 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! - Page 28 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
DampshawIII
Dynasty
Dynasty
DampshawIII

EAW Promoz! - Page 28 Empty
PostEAW Promoz!

EAW Promoz! - Page 28 NHAhBIN

Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, debuts, or just do some character development. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! :: Comments

Bhris Elite
Re: EAW Promoz!
Post January 13th 2018, 5:25 am by Bhris Elite
It’s been a while since you last heard from me hasn’t it? I had nothing to do at King of Elite expect watch who my next opponent will be and Jamie I’m not going to say much on you expect just to take care of that title for me. Keep it cleaned up and make sure you say your last goodbyes. Also to whoever else plans on going after Jamie, get in the back of line let me get my shot and once I win I never back down from any challenge and willing to compete against anyone. Now let’s focus on the task at hand, another week another young talent. James Walker I’ve heard about you and I’ve seen SOME of your matches and from what I’ve heard and from I’ve seen you got a future in this company. You got what it takes to be the next big thing I just hope you don’t have the same effects as others who were dubbed the same thing and ended up being nothing. With that being said don’t let this loss this week deflate you of your confidence. You are taking on a top talent not only on this brand but in this company. You are going to give me a run for my money I’ll admit that it’s going to be a match where everyone can go home and talk about it. Then they’ll be saying the same thing I said. “That James Ranger kid is really the future hopefully he keeps it up”. Now I don’t know if you noticed or have been paying attention but I’ve been facing a lot of young talent some of them have it some of them do and you are one of the ones that do indeed have it. Just like I told the other ones who have IT though the one thing they won’t have is a W over the name of Chris Elite. Sure plenty of them have come close to doing so but you’ll realize sooner or later close means nothing in this company. Believe me I’m not trying to knock you I want you to be able to beat me I want you to bring everything you have just so I can teach you a lesson. That in this company you have to bring more then what you have right now. You need to bring extra especially against guys like me because if you just bring what you have now you’ll have one almost 3 count moment before I end it all. After you face defeat though don’t be down on yourself be proud that you earned my respect, be glad you earned the fans respect well more fans who may have not known who you were before. Know that you just gave an owner of a Gawd contract and the next challenger for the world championship a run for his money.

I don’t think Finnegan has any challengers at the moment and if you do well enough Sunday you can put yourself on the map James win or lose. Usually you see me at a much cockier state then this but I’m chill this weekend I’m not going to brag about a victory I know I can pick up. Today I’m just here to motivate the youth before I stand over them don’t take it personal James because it’s not meant to be taken personal. If you ever need any advice you can ask me unless your mind is plagued by what these idiots have been saying and don’t want to ask an 8 year veteran who hasn’t really won much doesn’t need to be giving out advice. Then hey that’s on you I’m just trying to look out for the future of the company. Whether you reply or not I don’t care, no matter how you reply whether it’s with the same respect I showed you or disrespect that’s on you. Just know you are making your bed for what happens on Sunday either I respectfully beat you or I defeat you with disrespect. If you are confused on what that means depending on the words you use whenever you decide to speak. You won’t be confused anymore. See you out there Ranger.
The Dragon Slayers
Post January 13th 2018, 3:04 am by The Dragon Slayers
As the EAW cameras came into focus we see one half of the newest tag team of Dynasty, Sam Steele standing in front of the camera, looking off camera before slowly turning his head towards the camera as the fans erupted into cheers.

EAW Promoz! - Page 28 Kyle-O-Reilly-TO-2-1800x1197

"Now I'm sure the world is talking about Dynasty's newest team; the Dragon Slayers... and ya know, I'm sure no one is more talkative right now than the current reigning and defending EAW Unified Tag Team Champions, Jack Ripley and David Davidson... collectively known as the High Rollerz, but who really gives a damn about them anymore right?... I mean they just hold the biggest tag team championship in this industry, ya know just the Unified Tag Team Champions... well let me inform you ladies and gentlemen, we're here to take those championships away from you and until that happens... the Land of Elite is here by on freaking notice, Jack and David you have what the Slayers want and until we have those championships, we will continue to cause our own havoc and burning chaos all through the halls of Dynasty and you know what, their ain't a damn thing anyone, including you two punks will do about it!"

As the crowd erupted towards the Hard Knox Superstar, the smirk on his face slowly grew a bit more as he looked directly into the camera.

EAW Promoz! - Page 28 Kyle-O-Reilly-TO-1-1800x1197

"Now we may not be in action this week on Dynasty, but you can sure as hell believe we will be there and when those two jokers the High Rollerz, that have OUR, Unified Tag Team Championships, show their ugly little mugs, they will be met with fist of fire and those fists will be the fists of the Dragon fucking Slayers!"

A light laugh is heard coming from off camera as the other half of the Dragon Slayers, Mike Shaw stepped into the camera frame, patting Sam on the shoulder.

"Now, now Sammy my brother, we can't go around calling our prey that... even if they are what you say they are."

He chuckled softly looking into the camera with a slight smirk.

EAW Promoz! - Page 28 Promo-redragon-kyle-oreilly-bobb-1024x576

"It doesn't matter who has those Unified Tag Team Championships are with when we get our hands on you... you won't have them babies for long because they will be around OUR waists when the time comes... so for now, Jack Ripley and David Davidson keep a tight hold to those straps for as long as you can... because rather it's Dynasty... or Reasonable Doubt or any other EAW show that this place has... when we are zoned in on achieve something, we usually get what we want, and boys we want those beautiful straps, that you currently hold." [he smirked] "These little games you've been playing with EAW since Road to Redemption of last year, since reclaiming those championships for a third time, taking them from Ares Vendetta and Darth Lannister, all those games from then till now, friends... ARE OVER, the Dragons are prepared to do whatever we have to do to claim those championships by beating a legendary three time champions... soon you will BURN"

Both Shaw and Steele smirked arrogantly as they stepped out of the camera frame, the camera zoomed out a bit before fading to black.

[END SCENE]

NOTE: I know I don't have a match, but I had the time to post something this week so here it is.
Irónico
Post January 12th 2018, 11:14 pm by Irónico
Voltage Lucha: UNO

A’REET YOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNSSSSSSSS!?!?!?!?

Don’t adjust your television sets. Stop looking for yer fuckin’ glasses. An’ all you Brummy bastards in the audience, take yer dawks off yer bollocks and raise ‘em up because YOUS KNOWS WHO IT IS! It’s yo chico, El Irónico, but not as yous know him. You see laditos, a lot of things changed over New Years. The shake up has stirred the pot. We have a new Queen of Elite crowned. Ugandan Knuckles is the first dank meme of 2018. And as for El Irónico… Well I woke up wearing half a kebab, un shoe, and the word “Mexican” tattooed across me abs. But for all the drama and fireworks, the biggest change is la uno that happens insideio. Right “here”. En la corazón, amigos. I’ve had a wee heart to heart with meself and with any poor sod around too polite to stop a drunkard nattering on incoherently. And through it all I have come to find my New Year’s resolution. Tell all the wee niños and niñas because this year I am gonny shape up. I am gonny keep reaching for the stars like S-Club 7. And like the two chicas from S Club 8 who went on to form the Saturdays, We Are The Bollocks are moving on to better things and we are gonny stay up there, don’t you fret yerselves about it.

Everywhere that I have been with EAW, I have received a lot of love. You’ve called me an Inspiration in America. A ledge in Australia. Senpai in Japan. And La Mierda in Mexico. Everywhere I have gone, me hermanos y hermanas in La Sessión have treated me as nothing less than a hero. I am not sure that I can ever say this enough, but Senpai has noticed you all, Ladettes and Laditos. It is all love right back at you from La Mierda, amigos. But if I was your hero in 2017, well fuck, in 2018 I am gonny be a SUPERHERO because this is the year that I finally achieve all the shit that I never had any business competing for anyway. And what better way to start that Superhero journey than the match instore for yous this Sunday? I mean it’s gonny be like fucking comicon up in there. You got Ryan Wilson, AKA Canadian Deadpool, in one corner. You got FUCKING AQUAMAN fished up fresh out of the deep waters of NEO in the opposite corner. And right cosy-like in the middle you have the Masked Marvel himself, El Irónico. Now yous know me, I don’t often fly on purpose. I canny shoot webs out o’ me arsehole. But over the break i may or may not have been bitten by a radioactive Landerson, and that should give both of the other cunts something to think about.

So what do you think, Ryan? Is Little Willy gonny grow a pair of bollocks on this show? Do you think you’re ready to fuck my 2018 plans this early on? Now I already know what the answer is gonny be. You’d bet your fucking house on yourself if I asked you to because that is just the chico you are. That is what I like about you, Ryan. Come rain, sleet or shine. Whether you are last in the polls or the smallest minnow in the pond,every time you put on that mask you feel fucking super and you are sure as you’re born gonny let the whole hoose know about it. Well that is a superpower if I have ever seen one, Klaxon Kid. But you are gonny need to do a hell of a lot more than chinwag me to death if you think you are winning this match. Finny Wake might be the Bollock with a belt, but this youn is anything but a sidekick. I’ll be the first to admit that my 2017 was a mixed bag, but hey I had some bostin’ moments and some mahusive wins over guys like our Interwire Champion Carlos Rosso to go with it. As for you, Ryan… Well I do nae know how to break this to you, chavo, but… you’ve been a little slow out of the gates. Well maybe you are just acclimatising to the weather or something but you just have nae set the world one fire, have ye? Sure you got that one win over Lars Grier via Jamie O’Hara caving your fucking head in. But here is the deal, Sunshine. This time around it is a triple threat, no disqualification, and can ye tell me what that means? It means that Jamie O’Hara, The Cam that smells of clam, and Danny Dyer’s Chocolate Homunculus could all hit the ring in turns to knee your bleeding brains out and the only thing that would is you’ll be extra simple for me to hook for the Uno, Dos, Tres. This time around, you actually need to stand on your own two feet and that, incidentally is where you are at most risk of the odd school chico or a cheeky thumb in the bum. Watch your back.

That goes for you too, Shark Man. I honestly have no idea what you did down in the shadowy depths of NEO, you might have been a big fish in a small pond once, but up on Voltage you are small fry, chavo. It is sink or swim. Prove yourself or get your career put on Death Roe. I don’t wanny scare you but the competition is fierce, there might not be room for more than one masked hero to thrive on Voltage and on Sunday there can only be one winner. Spoiler alert, he doesn’t have fins but he does have a “Finn” Wakefield. And he may not be a Shark but he does keep the chica’s fish cakes wet. Yous know who it is. When this is all over I’ll be drinking like a fish because La Mierda Irónico will have a lot to celebrate for in 2018. OLÉ!!!
Ahren Fournier
Post January 12th 2018, 8:03 pm by Ahren Fournier
I know that I have everything to lose, and everything to gain. I know I have to prove every single thing that I've said this week . If I go out to that ring and just take a huge shit in the middle of the ring, I'm setting myself up for failure this entire season. I know how detrimental that can be to my career. I have to show that I'm not just the same guy, because if I do then it will ruin everything that I've worked for. It shouldn't be that hard to prove it though, because I'm just telling the absolute truth. I have taken the remains of the Trill Fairy and I've buried them in the graveyard of my past. They're never going to be seen from again. All it has become is a black mark on my career to an extent, and I can only hope to shake it time. After all it was never supposed to be anything more, it served it's purpose, but to a point it will haunt me in some aspect. Mostly like you said the redundancy of it all when talking to new opponents. I'll talk about that more later though.

I've talked myself up, to be this almost godlike being in the ring. There is no other options for me, because you're right, I can't keep reinventing myself. Thankfully I won't have to, because there isn't another Ahren Fournier, this is it. The trash talking asshole that cuts all the bullshit out, that's me. What you see is what you get, until you're knocked out cold, because then you won't be seeing anything at all. I have to capitalize on the chances given to me, and even though the title isn't on the line, you bet your ass I still think of this as an opportunity. This isn't a match that I asked for, this isn't a match I've begged for, it was a match that I was given. And opportunities are rarely ever given out, but yet here I stand with a golden one. Clearly there is someone upstairs that still believes in Ahren Fournier. Clearly there's someone out there that believes that Ahren can take Jamie, because main events against the champion don't just happen. It's a match that I'm thankful for and use as a tool to accomplish what I've set out to do. I don't know why they gave it to me, but I'll make the most of it. With everything that I think of about this company, and this business, one thing reingns true. At the very core of what professional wrestling is, it should be defined as a competitive fight. I want to test my true fighting style against the best of the best, to show that I actually do stand a chance. Not only stand a chance, but be considered superior to everyone that laces up a pair of boots. I just think everyones ways of competing are inferior to mine, it's no surprise, I've made it abundantly clear. Wrestling is mostly show. If you do a big move most people want to make sure that you know what they did is severe. That's not the way to go in my opinion. What should be done is to stay on the opponent, and don't stop til you hear the bell. Failure isn't an option, it can't be. I've worked too hard, and too long just to get to this point. Because if I win? That sets the blue print for everything that Ahren Fournier will be in 2018 on voltage. It sets the tone for what everyone can, and will expect this year. This is your show Jamie, and I respect that fact. But if Ahren Fournier; a person who has become a second thought, shows up and knocks you off his first night, everything changes. The whole trajectory of this shows path changes because let's be honest, I understand that when the shakeup happened nobody was looking at the name Ahren Fournier compared to the other. Nobody was thinking that Ahren Fournier would be the one to make the biggest impact when the ink dried, and the names were made public. The plan for your next challenger was always going to be Ryan Marx, and I know that. That probably is still the plan! But if I do what everyone thinks is undoable then I have the chance to flip the script and open people's eyes to a new possibility. A possibility where a legit fighter, a legit Ahren Fournier knocks the champ on his fucking ass and shocks the world. I mean you said it yourself Jamie, for the past year you have been untouchable.. Undefeated even. If I beat you, I go straight to the top, I leap frog everyone and become your biggest threat. Hell I would've done it before after all, who's to say I wouldn't do it again. You may not think so, you may think that even with a single victory over you it doesn't mean much, but I disagree. With a decisive victory, where I put no doubts in the mind of everyone that I am the better man, I'll get my chance. I understand that anyone can get a fluke victory on any day, but a decisive victory? How can you scoff at that? 

You can anoint Ryan Marx as the guy to beat you, that's fine. But when there's a guy standing in front of you that is a legit challenge to you, well that's when I take exception to it. Don't get me wrong Ryan Marx has done some shit in this business but does that really make him the next one up? Fuck that. He's already been rewarded for what he's done. That's why he's had two World Title matches already. In my opinion once you get to the top and lose you should go right back down to the bottom. Ryan Marx doesn't deserve to take a month absence from television, wallow in his self pity and just walk right back in and demand a title match. How does that make sense? Now I'm not saying at this point it should be me either, because the past 6 months have been absolute hell. What I am saying, if I beat you, and I know you're laughing at the very thought of it. But if I beat you then that brings me to the very top to be the challenger for your title. I don't know what else I'd have to do to prove myself as the next guy up, who else would I have to beat after I beat the top guy? Like I said I know I have to prove myself again, and again and again to make everyone forget about my past. But that the thing about people's pasts, when it's a past riddled in defeat embarrassment everyone will bring it up, and point at it as a reasoning that you don't deserve things. But when you have a history of dominance, people tend to forgive the little things. Little things like the chances you failed to capitalize on. Now we don't need to speak in codes here, we both know the person you're talking about is Ryan Marx. He is a man that has failed time and time again. If you want to peel back the layers of his career you will find that he tends to not show up when it matters. So why sing the praises of a guy that has had a 1 month title reign with the new breed title only to lose it in his first defense to Cody Marshall. And the guy who held the Openweight title for months defending it the 4 times needed only to come up short again? Those are his claims to fame. The guy that never shows up when it matters is the guy to take your title? I don't think so, because that's the exact match that he's never been able to win his entire career. 

While me? I've never even gotten the opportunity. So if nobody wants to give it to me Jamie, I'm going to take it myself. Like I said I'm back home on Voltage, I'm taking back what is mine. When I beat you I prove every single doubter wrong, I show that I do have what it takes to take a shit on this industry and take its crown jewel. I will be the black mark on this industry that nobody ever wanted. I don't care if you think I'm the guy to beat you or not, it's not really your decision to make. There is one point that you were trying to really hammer home the entire time you spoke. That point being that I can talk all I want, But I'll still have to prove it. Yeah no shit Jamie, I've been saying that all this time. I know no one believes in me; how could they? It'll take more than a few tattoos to show that I mean business won't it? But that's just the beginning, I am trying to rip away from the very thought of the trill fairy. I am going to lay a road made of broken bodies on my path to the gold. For too long I've been thought of as the guy that can't be taken seriously enough to be the guy. You're right though, I'm sure you've had enough of people telling you what they're going to do to you. I'm sure you've just grown numb to all the noise because that's all it ever is, just noise. Doesn't matter if it's TLA, Nas, Lars Grier, Keelan, Chris Elite... they've all fell pray to top of the food chain. But every single time that you go up against one of these guys, there's always rumblings about it being your time to fall. I'm sure you can't tune that out. You're coming face to face with your own mortality in a sense. You have the entire weight of this company on your shoulders, it can't be easy. Especially when people are getting to a point where they just want someone, anyone to be that guy to knock you off your pedestal. Well Jamie I want to be that guy. A rather rags to riches story isnt it? I don't see myself as the underdog but I'm sure most do. You said it yourself you don't expect me to win. You don't even expect me to be world champion... not any time soon at least. I don't know how you can come to that conclusion when you haven't even seen what I can do, but we all make preconceived notions of each other. Especially when ones past is less than desired whilst looking back upon it. 

Do I cringe every time I think back to the Trill Fairy era of my life? Am I embarrassed about it? No. Events in our life mold us and shape us into the people that we are today, and at the end of it, it made me even stronger. Think back to who the Trill Fairy was.. He was a guy that wanted to spread love, fun, and a carefree attitude for all to enjoy. and what did he get in return from his peers? Being called retarded, gay, unfit for this business.. just the worst things you could imagine. That's what he was supposed to be, he was a character I made up after all. All these fake tough guys couldn't even have enough brain capacity to realize the good it could've done. But did I care? No, it's what I wanted. It shows how feeble minded people are. It shows people aren't able to look past the layers and try to understand other people's points of view. It turned into some kind of social experiment honestly. But to those no capable of having the mental capacity of acceptance and understanding it was rough. You become the character eventually it encompasses your very being. I saw first hand what it's like to be hated just for being different, and I'm stronger for it. Most of the fans were accepting and loved it, and for that I say... I knew it would because wrestling fans are easily manipulated. But to boys in the back? Less so. Some of the southern fans too... go figure. But fact of the matter is I can finally be who I truly am, fight my style, do what I know I can do. I've held back for far too long, and I'm ready to tear you a part. I've got a whole shit ton of pent up aggression, and who to take it out on than the champion that doesn't believe. I want to make an example out of you Jamie. I want to stamp my ticket to be the next guy up. I know it's all talk, we've both made that abundantly clear. But after this week you'll learn to take me more seriously, I can guarantee that. Who knows maybe your long wait to be knocked off will finally come. I want to be that guy Jamie, I want nothing more to be that guy. I've seen what you've done with Voltage, and I stood in awe. I've dreamt of this day for so long. You are the opponent that I've always wanted. You are the guy that I know can actually push me to my limit. You are the guy that I need to prove to everyone that I can beat, so I can move on from my past. 

I'm sure you've heard it all before. After almost a year of being champion, every single tired excuse as to why they'll win, and you'll lose. At this point I don't doubt that you've grown tired of the routine. I don't blame you for becoming winded on this title reign marathon. You've seen them all, fought them all, beat them all. So what makes Ahren Fournier different than the rest? A shit to be honest. I've gone from highly touted prospect, to Hardcore Champion, to joke, to afterthought, to dead and buried. I've hit all the highs and lows of this business, and I'm not even close to being done. I've seen guy after guy, come and go, while I stayed, taking absolutely no breaks, and being passed by on opportunities. Keelan, a guy that you've beaten before is a prime example of the reason to why I am who I am now. This guy has had opportunity, after opportunity, and has failed every single time. He's a guy that has taken a break after failing, and still was able to come back and challenge for the EAW Championship on his first day back. Failing in the process of course. While I never took a break, I actually scratched and clawed, and I have a fucking fire inside of me to be that guy that no one else has. It's a very unfortunate feeling when you try so hard for so long, and don't reap the benefits of it. I never even thought of quitting, because that's no in my DNA, I had my point to prove, and I was going to do it. I still have that point to prove, I'm not done yet. I'm coming out from the crypt with a new lease on life, a new attitude, a new me, and I won't let this go to waste. You ask what happens when everything that I say is for not, and I fail? Well put it plain and simple, I'm fucked. I won't lie, I won't hide it, it won't be a good look for me. So in my mind at this point I'm just saying, don't let that be a possibility like so many others before me. I need the cockiness, the swagger, this way of thinking to keep myself on track. To think that I can beat anyone on any given day gives me a better chance to do so. But I do give you the respect that you deserve, and realize the fact that this won't be easy. To shed the shadow of the Trill Fairy, it won't be easy, and I realized that when I threw the wings, and tutu in the incinerator. None of this will be easy, and I accept that. Luckily for me I'm not just anyone trying to do this, I'm Ahren Fucking Fournier. I'm a fucking asshole, that wants to inflict pain on people, to use broken bodies as a steps to get to where I want to be. There's a lot more money being in the main event, and I'm willing to do anything to get those big pay checks. But more importantly to get everyones eyes on me, as I do what they never thought possible, and see me as the viable threat that I am. I guess the main question is, what makes me different than every single person that you've gotten into the ring with. What makes me different than every other guy that said that they will be the guy to end your reign. Well it's simple really. You were beating up on wrestlers, or sports entertainers. I'm a fucking fighter. If you want to believe it or not doesn't make a difference to me. You can continue to contemplate it while you're flat on your back looking at the lights after I'm done with you. 
Jack Ripley
Post January 12th 2018, 6:41 pm by Jack Ripley
At King of Elite the High Rollerz did what the High Rollerz do, and that is deliver yet again. We went out there and we beat the current World Champion, and the current Openweight Champion proving that they are inferior to us. Proving that the true crown achievement in this company is wining the tag team titles. Showing that the World Title, and Openweight Championship mean nothing compared to what we have resting around our waists. They're lucky that it was a non title match for them, otherwise you'd be looking at the new World Champions, and Openweight Champions. These are the supposed champions of EAW. These are the supposed legends of EAW, and it's utterly embarrassing. We had the odds stacked against us. The whole world watching, expecting to lose, and we disappointed them big time. But it's not as if they didn't try to gain the upper hand on us either. It wound up changing to a handicap match, where Drake Jaeger decided to stop being an announcer for a second, to try and screw over the High Rollerz. How did that wind up? Well here we are with the Tag Team Championships so I'll let you decide. This is what happens when you reign supreme for so long, everyone will try anything to knock you off your throne. The problem is we aren't the two dumbass pigs that built there houses out of straw or sticks; we built this house out of the hopes and dreams of every single tag team that dared step in the ring with us. There is no one left, we've cleaned the entire division out of the pretenders, the fakers, the pieces of shit that tried to take our lively hood away from us for shits and giggles; as the posed as a team. As they lied through there teeth about being all in on the tag team scene that they themselves deemed dead while also competing in it. Well you know what? You're damn fucking right it's dead, because we killed it. Through no fault of our own, we've killed the very thing that we love the most. Everyone knows the outcome of every single High Rollerz match, we show up, we win, that's it. As much as people don't like to admit it, they've grown accustom to us being the Champions, and through that all they've have come to respect us. You can't deny that fact, otherwise everyone would be knocking down our doors to try and face us, but they don't. Why? Simple fact is they're too scared to get embarrassed. They know that the High Rollerz have locked down the division to a science; to a point where it's impenetrable. We've held these titles since last January, minus a month; and if you think that with that dominance someone will just come out of the woodworks and take them from us without breaking a sweat, well you have another thing coming. We are the best team that has ever graced this company. We have the most title reigns in EAW history; and if you want to count up all the days, then I'm sure you'll find that we have the record for most days held as well. But I don't need to boast about our accomplishments, because everyone already knows all of that. In a place where people like to claim that they're legends, we're the only ones who back it up. So when the Hall of Fame ceremony come around in the summer, you best believe that I'm expecting us to be on the ballot. I don't care if there's rules to that shit, they'll make an exception for us. How can they not? In our career, and I believe this is another fact, and historic happening. But in our career from December 2016 to January 2018, we are the only two people in EAW history to have more days as champion, than days without being a champion. Think of that shit! Absorb it! let it sink in, because that's an incredible little nugget of information. Everyone wants to walk around here and talk about how great they are, about how they're better than the best, but let's look at the track records. We have beaten the best of the best that this company has to offer. I can't tell you a single person that we've faced that we haven't beaten. And now we got up against people that we've never faced up against before.. Well I never have. David has faced DC, but I haven't. 

When I look at this match, I think back to King of Elite, and it's a very similar situation. Two hall of famers forced together to face the most dominant team in all of EAW. Only with this team they' actually pretty much hate each other, and show no cohesiveness at all. I mean Diamond Cage spent most of his time bitching about his spot in the company, and saying how much he hates Devan Dubian. The one line that Diamond Cage even acknowledged that he was in a match was when he said how we're a great team, and not to get in the way of him and Dub. So why is this match happening? We already know the outcome, we already know that Cage is going to beat up Dub.. Or try to at least. I mean he says it right there. If the World Champion, and Openweight Champion can't beat us when they're all in, how can they? I just don't understand. Well the World Champion and Openweight Champion are kinda trash, so that probably has something to do with it. But hey thanks for noticing how great of a team we are, we know we're great. That's why we're going to beat you, and then not even brag about it because that's how much it matters. At least Dub actually attempted to talk to us. I mean it was the same old tired argument about how we have a low ceiling and have no competition but it's whatever. We've gotten our name out and have solidified ourselves as the absolute best, and who can fault us for that? The only thing I can't stand about competing in the tag team division is all the redundancy. Because no one can actually come up with a logical reason as to why they're better than us, and why it is that they'll beat us, they just go back to the thought that we're just tag team wrestlers. I always think that something new will occur, especially with these people that they shovel out and try to depict as legends of this business, but it never does. It's all the same act, over and over. One thing that I will say about Devan Dubian, and that is he's a liar. He said that there is one thing that they yearn for and have done so consistently for the last seven years or so and that is to come out of every match-up victorious. So you've been undefeated for 7 years now or so have you? Choose your words more wisely please. You two can keep talking down to your tag partners all you want, I don't know what the point of it is. A win can move you to the places that you want to go, while your bickering will get you no where. You want to move up the company? Win. Beat the champions that have been on top for a year now, that'll show the brass what you're capable of. But no, you'll just think of it as a pointless match that you don't want to compete in, with a partner that you hate. Pointless. Legends my ass. 
Davidson
Post January 12th 2018, 6:24 pm by Davidson
(The first part of this promo takes place right after The High Rollerz’ successful title defense at King of Elite. David steps through the curtain and enters the backstage area with a noticeable limp. He checks his jaw as well to make sure it’s in place. But even with all of the physical pain he’s dealing with, he takes a moment to look down at his title and let’s out a small grin, knowing it was all worth it. David takes a break from the walking and stands up against a wall, before sliding down until he’s sitting on the cold concrete floor. He places his title on his shins. He takes out his mouthguard and places it on top of his ear. He begins to unwrap his wrist tape, like he does after any other match..but he stops and carefully inspects it. The wrist tape is stained with Cameron’s blood and being the sadistic asshole that he is, he just stares at, reliving the match in his head, admiring the pain he caused her. So for the time being, he keeps the tape on. At this point, Eve steps into frame and sits next to David, but he doesn’t notice. He’s still in his own world.)

Eve: David, first of all, wow what a match! Just moments ago, we saw you and Jack once again retain the Unified Tag Team Championships..how are you feeling?

David: …Disrespected. 

Eve: What are your thoughts on the Drake Jaeger involvement towards the end there? 

David: ... “With all due respect”, fuck Drake Jaeger. 

(Eve is about to ask a follow-up question but David has other plans. He grabs his title, places it on his shoulder and then gets up to his feet. He limps away as Eve looks on. Camera fades to black for a split second. Fast forward to current day. David is sitting at the commentator’s table that was set up just moments ago in the O2 Arena. David looks on as the crew finishes putting the ring together.)

For as great as EAW is, whether it’s from an entertainment or business standpoint, there is always room for improvement. After all, there is nothing perfect in this world. I mean The High Rollerz come close, very very very close, but still, we aren’t perfect, for we too have our blemishes..I hate to break it to you. So just for a second, allow me to put my evaluator hat on and discuss the most glaring issue with EAW today..security. Where oh where to start? Oh I don’t know, how about where the fuck is it? Were budget cuts made or something?! Yeah, the  complete lack of security is inexcusable. I’ve suffered because of it. Think about it, the last three matches that I’ve been involved in, had some sort of outside interference and I’m getting sick and tired of it. Don’t remember? Let me jog your memory. I faced Rex McAllister in the first round of the King of Elite tournament. A match I was seconds away from winning but oh would you look at that, there’s a hooded bandit standing on the apron, doing everything in their power to cost me that match and that they did. The next week I face the one and only Diamond Cage! You would think from last week’s incident, the security team would step their game up by being more alert, that they would cover all bases before the bell rang so I wouldn’t face the same exact fate as before, but oh my fucking god, plot twist, it happened yet again and there was nothing done about it. Imagine that. Then there is King of Elite, a match that was going rather smoothly, until a commentator that sits at this very desk and gets paid to talk about the likes of me, decided to slide a steel chair into the ring, trying to give a much needed assist to struggling Cameron Ella Ava and The Heart Break Gal. An equalizer if you will, since it became abundantly clear that they were outmatched while going up against the greatest duo in EAW history, THR.. so I don’t fault Drake for trying to help his “friend” get a leg up. In fact, I would have done the exact same thing most likely. But luckily for us, Drake’s involvement wasn’t the deciding factor. No, instead we caught a break! Just when it looked like we were doomed, that the end of our third reign was near, Ms. Cameron Ella Ava, our “saving grace” decided to prove just how low her IQ is by making yet another terrible decision by refusing to use that chair against us because somehow, in the heat of the moment, she acquired morals. And then we took over. We won. We retained. End of story. But yet, the outcome was bittersweet. I’m not satisfied. Not by a long shot because our victory is tainted. And it sickens me. 

Excuses here, excuses there, excuses everywhere. That’s what this place is all about. Haven’t you noticed by now? When an elitist loses a match, it’s never their fault. They were cheated! As they desperately point their finger at everybody except themselves. Now, sometimes they have a legitimate case as to why they lost, but most of the time it’s just them grasping at straws. The footage talks. So let’s go back to my original point. Elitists have rounds of excuses in their holsters, ready to fire at any given moment. The Di Consentes fans are no different. But I’m not blindsided by it all. It was expected. They both had two matches heading into King of Elite, so fatigue would set in at some point. But I would always try to give them more credit than that because they are hall of famers for crying out loud. Meaning they’ve faced many trials and tribulations before. This was nothing new to them, but whatever, I’ll move on. Then there is the second excuse, Drake Jaeger, which is why I said fuck him when Eve decided to interview me right after my match last week. Which reminds me, I’d like to take this time to formally apologize for my language. I was exhausted after my match, Eve should have given me a few seconds to cool down and process everything. So again, my bad. But because of that fucker Drake Jaeger, Cameron and HBG can hold their heads high because they technically didn’t lose “clean.” That’s how the fans phrase it, I believe. Whatever helps you sleep at night. Speaking of which, do you know what helps me sleep at night? Seeing this championship on my nightstand which immediately reminds me that The High Rollerz are in fact the greatest tag team in EAW history. Something we’ve been telling you since day one, it’s just now some of you are catching on. Better late than never I suppose.. so welcome to The High Rollerz bandwagon. It’s a little crammed, but by all means, pile in.

(David looks up at the titantron and sees them testing the match graphics for the show this Saturday. It stops on Devan Dubian and Diamond Cage vs. The High Rollerz.)

Oh right, and then there is that..huh,  interesting. I see that yet another test awaits us come tomorrow night, a test we will pass with flying colors. But mostly red. I fully plan on busting one of you open, if not both. So let’s get this straight, in one corner there’s Team A. Team A has held the Unified Tag Team Championships three times as a collective unit. Team A actually has continuity. Team A shares a common goal and Team A is actually a team. Mind blown, I know. Then there is Team B. The two men that make up this team hate each other. One of them keeps hitting the other with the Bleeding Edge. They have zero continuity, although they do share a common goal and that is winning the EAW Championship. Both see the other as a threat from obtaining said goal so they’ll probably take each other out, therefore Team A won’t have to do anything, except patiently watch them come to blows. So who do you think will win? I know, it’s tough. You can poll the audience, phone a friend, 50/50 elimination to help steer you in the right direction. But on paper, I think most will agree that Team A should and will come out on top in a little over 24 hours. Now, I actually do agree with my opponent Diamond Cage on this match itself. This match, much like Devan Dubian and Diamond Cage’s existence in the year 2018, is a waste of time. We all know how this will end. You don’t like each other, you are both too stubborn to let the other shine and then one of you will walk out on the other and then The High Rollerz will swoop in and feast on the scraps. I told the same thing to Cam and HBG, just in a different variation because they actually respect one another..but I told them, as well as pointed out the obvious, this is a tag match. This is our shit. We are by far the best tag team today and we aren’t going to let you two damage our reputation. Now, if this was singles, if this was me vs. Devan or Cage, then sure, they would have a legitimate shot at getting the better of me because that’s their expertise. But again, let me remind you, this is a tag match and we will come out victorious, whether this bout lasts an hour or three seconds, the outcome will in fact remain the same. I feel like I had to repeat myself just then because our opponents have some thick skulls, in case you haven’t noticed. Sooooo, what is left to be said? You two basically went at each other’s throats for the majority of time you spent bloviating about this match. You got DC, doing the same song and dance. The same shtick he is notorious for. We get it, you’re this badass rebel. You don’t answer to authority. You color outside the lines. You will fight anyone and everyone, cool. But there are two things that I want to touch on briefly before moving on to your partner. You said we are a great tag team and normally, if you used the word “great” to describe anyone, they would smile and take it as a compliment. But using that word to describe The High Rollerz? 

It’s a slap in the face. You buffoon, you forgot the last three letters of the word you should have said and that is greatest. The High Rollerz is the greatest tag team, period. Some might call that nitpicking, but I’m just correcting him, so he can be more accurate when describing us, that’s all. The last thing I would like to say to DC is fucking bring it. You keep saying we are in your way this week. Move us. Force us out of your path. It’s just funny how foolish you are. Talking about how everyone is in your path, that they can’t stop you, when the fact is the only person standing in your way is yourself. You want the EAW Championship so badly, you go on and on about it every week, being the broken record that you are, yet, the title is still not around your waist. I wonder why that is?! Talk is cheap, DC. That’s all you are at this point…just all talk. Nobody has told you yet, huh? That your window for adding yet another world title to your résumé was slammed closed long ago. But I know you won’t believe me because who the fuck is David Davidson anyways? I’ll tell you who, I’m the voice of reason. This isn’t an attempt to piss you off or to stir up the hornet’s nest..it’s just the honest truth. Don’t take my word for it, fine. Let it unfold over time then. You’ll soon see it for yourself. 

As for Devan, just like your partner DC, if this was 2014 or 15, I’d be thrilled to face off against you. You used to be the benchmark. A fierce and proven veteran that if you were to beat him, it would actually mean something and would help further your career. But now? I don’t see it. 2017 was quite a lackluster and uneventful year of your career, especially when it comes to a hall of famer and former world champion.. and spoiler alert, 2018 will be the same. But again, who am I to say this? What have I done to be so censorious about the “legend”, Devan Dubian?! Like I said, I’m just calling it like I see it. Bringing a new perspective to the fold. I know you won’t agree with me, in fact you can plug your ears with your fingers and yell you can’t hear me, fine by me because come tomorrow night I will either snap or bite those fingers clean off. I too had high hopes for you. I gave you far too much credit, just like I did with Cameron and HBG. It’s quite clear that you are undermining our success as a team by hocking loogies on the prestige of this title I hold near and dear. You too are close-minded. You too think we have pigeonholed ourselves to a “dead division”..a division that will anchor us down to the depths of irrelevancy. But I get it, since EAW was created, singles success was always more sought after and that will most likely never change because of greed and egotism. But Jack Ripley and David Davidson are a different breed. Nobody can relate to us in EAW..being childhood friends, always having one goal in mind and that was to one day hold the tag team titles of the biggest wrestling federation in the world today. I’m a team player. I’ve always taken more pride in achieving goals with a group or another person that just myself. It gets boring and lonely when you’re at the top all by yourself. Sharing success is more rewarding, at least in my opinion it is. 

I’ve always had this mindset and it’s  something I chalk up to my sports days. Football, basketball, soccer, baseball, you name it, I tried it and I succeeded at it and here I am in EAW, dominating as a team once more, just this time on a grander scale. But again, I don’t expect us to meet eye to eye when it comes to the importance of this tag division. How did you put it again? You have ambitions for greater values, right? Thinking these titles will only hurt and limit those who hold them. That’s quite the hot take there. Skip Bayless would applaud you. But for a moment, let’s talk about the recent events regarding The High Rollerz, cool? Cool. At King of Elite, we were the second to last match to go on. A match that many are regarding to as the match of the night because of how badly all four competitors wanted these titles that you personally don’t value. Where were you? Where was your match at King of Elite? Hmm? At Road to Redemption, we defeated two huge names in Ares Vendetta and Lnnister. Two men who wreaked havoc when it came to singles success, yet when it came time to defend “their” tag titles under classic tag match rules, we won. What were you doing? Oh yeah, facing John Doe. A match that most people forgot even happened until just now. Or what about Territorial Invasion? We were in the main event while you were once again doing forgettable shit with John Doe, just this time you mix in HBG and Rex. A tag match you lost. Hmm, interesting and a little bit ironic, but I digress. The point is we’ve created more meaningful moments in more memorable matches that you have in recent memory. Yes, give me a fucking cookie, Devan. Throw in a pat on the back while you’re at it. So when it comes to The High Rollerz, I see two guys on the rise, soaring to new heights, putting an entire division on their backs..while you? You’ll most likely continue to get lost in the shuffle for the most part. You'll have your ups and downs. You might get a world title shot at some point, an opportunity that you’ll let slip away between your fingers...and that will be the highlight of your 2018. That goes for your partner as well. But hey, I’m just a poor ol’ tag team specialist, I know nothing. I really hope I didn’t ruffle any feathers today because I truly meant no disrespect. Scout’s honor. 

(David sports his trademark smirk on his punchable face before the camera fades to black.)
Jamie O'Hara
Post January 12th 2018, 9:58 am by Jamie O'Hara
If people could merely shift the mask they wear to another, we’d have a new champion every week.

But we can’t do that. It’s never that simple. 

Issues...problems...faults in our system run much, much deeper than we like to imagine and facing it all can be...daunting and few men can ever truly emerge from the other side better for that experience. The weeks and the months following the demise of my reign as EAW Champion were undoubtedly for the best; it led to what you see before you. Being fed up and completely done with the perception people had of you is a step in the right direction but to imagine such fortunes can be changed on a dime against someone of my stature is a grand, grand delusion that nobody can ever truly live up. Our own expectations are greater than the realities we’re faced with and that’s what Voltage will tell. You’ve crafted this new ideology and methodology, but it’s not tested. You believe it’s perfection? I’ll expose every hole until you can’t bare to stand up and reveal the holes in your armour to the world. Don’t get me wrong Ahren, I get your motivation to revive your career and succeed in this business; the crux of it all for myself is being better. Without motivation, without something to chase I become stagnant in my forward progression towards being the best in ever fucking was in this company. See in the end, I can’t allow your goals to become a reality. While you can rally behind your own redefined vision, pull yourself together mentally and physically better than you ever could before, you stand across me. And you and I have both already mentioned my success enough to make me feel ill pondering the idea to bring it up time and time again. It’s me who stands between you and your goals, between you and success, between you and removing the stain that was the Trill Fairy from who you are because right now? That’s how you’re defined. Everyone is going to keep seeing you as that same bloke you despise and a single victory over me isn’t going to change that. It takes time, it takes so much more. That’s why changing masks on a moment’s notice doesn’t lead to any immediate success; people’s perception of you will remain the same and that’s what drags the hopeless who change their mask every time they suffer defeat or a miserable period of their career to the bottom of irrelevance. They can’t overcome the perception people have. I’m not going to be that bloke that stands here and reminds you time and time again of who you were. I’m not going to mock or laugh, I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt. But everyone else? Everyone else on this brand? I’ll give you a touch of insight; people here are dumb as shit and all they do is run in circles on the same points until wanting to throw yourself from a bridge sounds more appealing than dealing with them. They’ll shove the Trill Fairy down your throat until you feel sick. 

You simply can’t outrun your past. Only bury it in glory.

And until it’s beneath it all, it will forever remain something people will use against you.

If anything, the last six months gives a little weight to the idea that Ahren Fournier doesn’t have it in him to turn his fortunes around; that Ahren Fournier can’t fight his way out of the corner. What did you do for those six months? When the rot had truly settled in? Nothing. You did nothing but wait until an opportunity to jump ship arrived. What if this opportunity didn’t arrive and you’re faced with yet another six months being on Dynasty. Does the Trill Fairy remain or does this roughcut looking cunt still emerge? Certainly this time of the year is used for such renewals; new years resolutions never start in the final months of the year prior. But I do wonder why we didn’t see this side of you earlier. When you were stuck facing fledglings that became forgotten no more than a few weeks later at best, why didn’t this desire to evolve, to change to something greater, something other than you once were emerge sooner? I’m willing to give you the benefit of the doubt here but you can see why I struggle to stand here overwhelmingly convinced that you’re suddenly threatening; that every word you utter has lethal potential. Perhaps with the passing of some time and with the errors and faults in your new approach to the ring ironed out like a crease in a shirt, Ahren Fournier will measure up to the Ace and put on a far greater commendable performance than the one he’s bound to put in this week. It’s not that I don’t think you’re capable of beating me, I think it’s a true possibility even greater than most I’ve faced since arriving on Voltage in July but it’s only a meager improvement of chance. Truly there’s only one man on this roster that can beat me, only one man who can make me consider defeat an inevitability and truthfully I don’t know what he’s done since Road to Redemption. Your past leaves me unconvinced of your future. At this point, my past failures are rather moot points; regardless of my losses to Lannister or the disappointment of the first six months on Showdown in 2016, I still rose to the pinnacle of this company and achieved something greater than any victory over that man or any ounce of satisfaction I would attain for any victory over some few particular men at that point. And while you can make your hypotheticals about my future - the immediate and much further down the line - and it’s certainly something I will get to soon enough, ultimately the championship over my shoulder, the growing list of accolades under my belt, are the proof that I only grow in the wake of defeat and I would guess my “inferiority complex” is only going to push me further and further along. But you? What if this doesn’t work? What if people continue to laugh, to joke, to mock but for different reasons? There’s an unknown to your future that I can’t settle on and I’d be a fool to stand here and make such wild guesses and assumption. As I said, I think you have quite the potential but realising it? Don a new mask at every obstacle you fail to overcome and Ahren Fournier will become as forgettable and and irrelevant as so, so many others. 

Again this is once more following the tracks formed by someone before you; tracks that have been walked over time and time again until those original steps are no longer recognised. We fear defeat and what lies beyond it when we don’t find ourselves with any sense of satisfaction. We push and push until we achieve everything that we desire and become the champions, the rulers, that we set out to become. And so many never get that sense of true satisfaction in achieving their goals. So many never get to even truly feel like they’re the champion; it’s all stripped away before they settle in...gone before they leave a mark worth remembering. You’re certainly right, Ahren, defeat does sit in the back of my mind and it’s been there since Grand Rampage when I captured this belt. But unlike the weak minded who can’t possibly find the guts to stare the doubt and the fear in the minds in the face, I did and it only made me better for it. Grier spoke endlessly about King of Elite being my doomsday; the day where my career turns to shit and in the wake of defeat, I crumble to the earth and fade away into oblivion. And at one point, amusing his hypotheticals, I found contemptment in defeat. To achieve everything I set out to achieve, I found satisfaction walking out of Shock Value with history in my grasp and every day since, only adding to a record that will unlikely ever be replicated, ever surpassed, only reassures that satisfaction. It could all end tomorrow and I wouldn’t cry because it’s done, I wouldn’t find myself wallowing in misery that this reign has come to it’s conclusion. Why would I? Nore does it ending slice remaining ties to this place; I’ll still be here, chasing more and more championships, remaining at the peak of it all while someone like yourself still struggles to find their place. I mean, I could ask similar questions fo you but I think we’ve seen enough blokes in your position over the years to know how this all ends; no matter how much you truly want to believe that becoming legitimate in my ring will revive the rise to stardom you once had.

But my own self doubt hasn’t cost me yet.

And why should it with you? Truthfully I feel like I’m hearing another dribbled speech from Carlos Rosso but you and I both know that Carlos Rosso isn’t worth the shit that finds itself stuck to the bottom of my boot. Attacking particular limbs, breaking me down until it’s a case of an alpha male circulating his wounded prey; completely and utterly methodical in your approach. A sense of Finnegan Wakefield, convincing me that you will distort limbs, manipulate the muscles and the joints; make me scream in pain, in agony as you apply immense pressure with truly meager effort. But both men only succumbed to my greatness, Ahren. Both men in their efforts to make me suffer, to make me hurt fell quite significantly short of victory. And you will be different why? I don’t take men for their word. Anyone could spout nonsense, allow their delusions run wild try to make worthless lies more valuable than all the gold in the world. Like I’ve done with so many, I can force this question on you and you cannot answer it. Left with palms wide open and empty; just ask TLA how it felt to constantly hear that question asked of him, month after month. But you fancy yourself as a smart bloke, an aware bloke who doesn’t need it drilled into his head. Perhaps I just have high standards; perhaps nothing irritates me more than men with weak justifications. Actions certainly carry more weight than mere words but when you have so little - even less by bleaching your former self - it’s quite an impossible task to accomplish. You can prove me wrong, Ahren, I’ve waited for someone to knock me from my pedestal; dethrone me as champion or merely make me taste defeat. Grier’s influence on the Champion of Champions outcome aside, nobody has made me suffer a true defeat in almost a year. And no matter how confident you are coming into this match, that’s what you face. If you’re better than the roster I’ve dealt with since the draft, prove it. If you think you’re better than the man I forced out of this company because he couldn’t stop having a fucking sook over being second to me, then prove it. If you think you’re better than the blokes I defeated to win this title? Then prove it but I won’t merely take your word for it and that self doubt I hold won’t unseat me from doing what I’ve done better than any single soul in this company for the last twelve months; win. If you want to push your “expertise” over and over and over again, then watch me struggle to find a single fuck to give because cunts have tried to push that very idea since the start of this company and they’ve only ended up red faced and humiliated. You’re not the first, you won’t be the last and I’m going to go out on a limb and say at this rate you won’t even be the most memorable flog to walk around here thinking that being legitimate as a key to succeeding.

Maybe this world will move on from me, Ahren. Maybe they’ll replace me with someone else and I’ll just be relegated to a meager name on some wall, some book that entails this company’s history. But it’s more than you will ever become; this company, this world will forget your name and any trace you ever existed.

...or perhaps they’ll just hang onto that one time you were a tutu wearing flog.
Nobi
Post January 12th 2018, 9:54 am by Nobi
I appreciate all your hard works and compliments, Jacob Moore.

I respect the fact that you keep coming back to this company because you have a passion and a motivation for this business. The constant desire you have is what really driving you to keep doing what you are doing and that is Wrestling. I know how much you love Wrestling, dare I say that you can’t live without it. You have lost a lot of blood and you have had your bones broken, but you keep coming back to this business because you are clearly someone that will never give up and never surrender until you get what you want. No matter how many times people tell you that you can’t make it into this business, you just keep ignoring those insults and that’s something I really admire from you. I believe in you that you can be a big thing in this company. I might be the one that will put you over if you beat me this week. As much as I want to see you in the top though, I can’t let you beat me this week.

It’s nothing personal at all, Jacob. I already said it before that I have no ill feelings towards you, but I have my reason why I have to beat you this week. You see, I haven’t done anything as the National Elite Champion. I haven’t proved myself as a champion. HBG beat me during the Champion vs Champion match. I know, she’s our Showdown World Champion but I had an opportunity to show everyone that I AM the champion of Showdown. I failed to do it and I can’t help but to think that I’m not worthy as The Showdown champion. No disrespect to HBG, she’s always a great wrestler and all that, but it hurt me so much that I can’t get the job done. However, I have to accept the fact that she’s THE Champion of this show. I can accepted it and I moved on. Then I got a called from The Management. Apparently, they wanted me to wrestle againts Darkane and Carlos who was still the Interwire Champion back then in The Prince of Champions after my loss to HBG. I thought it was a good opportunity to redeem myself. I thought it was a good opportunity to prove why The National Elite Championship is the best secondary championship in this company but no. Not only did I fail to do what I had to do once again, but I also was the one who ate the pinned in that match. I don’t know if I was arrogant enough after winning the National Elite Championship or not but I clearly didn’t do any justice for this belt. As a matter of fact, I brought a disgrace to this belt. I’m clearly still doing it. After suffering from those two huge loses, I had a hard time to beat James Ranger two weeks ago as well. Apparently, he got distracted when Aka Manah tried to tell the Official that James had a foreign object on his hands. Had Aka didn’t do that, James Ranger might beat me in that ring. I know he cheated, but it’s my job as a champion to prove that I’m better than cheaters. I haven’t done my job as the National Elite Champion, therefore, I have to beat you with all my own hands, Jacob. I have to prove that I’m worthy as a champion. Maybe I’m indeed soft just like you said. Maybe I was satisfied enough with what I have accomplished. But my performances post winning the National Elite Championship made me realize that my journey isn’t over yet. I’m opening a new chapter of my career with a bad note, I should fix it as soon as possible, starting from you this week, Jacob.

I do noticed that you have changed your appearances, Jacob and I know it’s just not for a style. I saw you breaking necks and stuffs like that and that’s why I will never underestimate you. You are being calmed now, sure, but doesn’t mean I have to lower my guards on you. You might break my neck if I do that, no, no, you can break my neck even in my best days. It will be a really dumb move on my part if I underestimate you.  I’m still not buying you as a Villain though, let alone an American Psycho. I mean, yes, you are really dangerous inside the ring and that’s something I really take a note from you. You and I might not have any animosity towards each-others at all but I know you won’t hold yourself back on me. You are going to unleash everything you have on me just like I will unleash everything I have on you. But despite that, despite all that, you just did your job as a wrestler. You are just simply doing what you love just like I said earlier. You may break people’s necks with an evil intentions and it is a wrong way to express something that what we love, but I believe in you that you are at least trying to be a better person. You won’t give me a warning at all if you really want to break my neck. I do think that you can do that to me though, therefore, I’m not looking down at you. Just a little story here, I did stop people’s careers too and it wasn’t clearly my intentions. Ryan Davis was the best example of that. He was my first opponent when I arrived here but he didn’t make any appearances anymore until now after I beat him. It wasn’t my intentions to end his career but I did that. I did that to a few people and it’s something I don’t want to do. I always try to be careful as much as possible, but something bad always happened in this business. I want to change that and I’m working on it. It’s impossible to stop your career anyway. I just want a competition and you are clearly one, Jacob. I don’t know if you will still call yourself as a Villain after this, but whether you are a hero or villain, you will help me to be a better performer than I am today. I believe in you.

You are motivated to beat me and I’m going to make sure that those motivations will not die until you can beat me one day. That day might come this week but I will not let that happen, Jacob. I have to bring back the prestige of the National Elite Champion and I should start doing that sooner rather than later.
Finnegan Wakefield
Post January 12th 2018, 3:57 am by Finnegan Wakefield
Chapter 93: Hero’s Welcome
EAW Promoz! - Page 28 QDe3t5a
"The Wrestling Artist" Finnegan Wakefield

Click to view analytics:

"It feels good to be home. It has been far too long since I have walked on my native soil, EAW doesn’t come to England nearly enough in the calendar year. I have missed this place, and have made the best of this opportunity to enjoy the festivities I have missed in my time away. Games of soccer, drinks with my old mates, just some good ol’ British shenanigans. I enjoyed taking my mind away from the ring for a brief period of time to enjoy being home. But now it is time to get back to business. Sorry to keep you waiting, Revenant. It seems you have gotten a little impatient with my little breather. But you can hardly fault me for wanting to bask in all the glory of the English daylight and nightlife. May 26th was the last time I got to enjoy the welcome home, and what a warm welcome it was. A few days prior was the Manchester bombings, and this country was in mourning. And when I came through the curtain, I received what I can only describe as a hero’s welcome from my fellow English men and women. On that night, I made the intention clear that I was going to become the EAW New Breed Champion. Since then, they still faced tragedy with the London Bridge attack in June, and despite more time spent in mourning, this country soldiered on through times of hardships. I have done the same in my time away, and now I return with the prize I sought to claim, this piece of gold and silver that dawns my waist. The good old English fortitude that keeps us strong. The man that left the country when I signed my name on the dotted line for this company is a stark contrast to the man that has returned wearing his face years later. In 2016, Finnegan Wakefield left England as a happy-go-lucky rookie with only a dream to chase. And in 2018, he returns as a war-tested champion of his craft.

I speak a lot of this idea of home. I believe that I have many homes in this world, but all of them are vastly different. To use the phrase ‘home is where the heart is’, that describes this country, where my mother, father and sister still reside. But then there is the home where I stay for my occupation; Elite Answers Wrestling or specifically Voltage. Despite the roster shakeup for the new year, I am still a tenant of the Voltage brand, which has grown to feel like my home away from home itself. Some old tenants are gone and replaced with some new ones. Among that list of new tenants is you, Revenant. I like to compare the brands of EAW to an apartment complex; seeing people come and go for better or for worse. With the shakeup, the Voltage mainstays waved goodbye to some promising talents. And good riddance to some bad eggs, people who were just treading water and couldn’t make a home here. And now in their place seems to be the few and far between mainstays and promising talents, but just as many bad eggs that were sent away. Which category do you fall into Revenant? Only time will tell. The track record of the people who have come from your old proving grounds doesn’t fill me with hope if I am being completely honest with you. Don’t get me wrong, I liked NEO, I like to think of it as a home I helped build the foundation for in its earlier days to make it habitable for others. I helped make it a proving ground. But there is only so much you can do when you hand the keys to others. Of course, I checked in from time to time, but the people that occupied what I left behind always changed. And the track record of an occupant of NEO has become spotty because of it. NEO served its purpose; weeding out the weakest of wills by sending them home with their bags packed and their heads hanging low in shame. Yet there were a select few who managed to tough it out through those proving grounds and earned a spot on the brands with the true elites, with all the potential of becoming one themselves. And they got eaten alive every single time. They couldn’t hack it after they realised that you could be a shit-hot act on NEO, but that doesn’t necessarily transition to the main roster where the bar is oh so higher. Like the many before them, they pack their bags and go home. Some of them even blame EAW as a whole for their lack of success, making a big huff before or after they leave stating they never had a chance. What they fail to realise is that in this business, you hold your own destiny in your hands. They complained because they wanted to run before the could even walk -- wanted to be champions before they could even be considered viable challengers. They held their destiny in their hands and chose to watch it disintegrate before their very eyes and through their fingers. I am tolerant of many things, but a quitter is never one of them. Revenant, you now stand where many before you have. You stand here with the choice to fight on or walk away. You hold your own destiny in your hands.

Your words suggest that you plan on fighting another day, to which; bravo to you, sir. However, I don’t believe in empty words. I believe in convictions, in actions to make those words less empty as one progresses. At the moment, your words are hollow. This week, the opportunity to make that important first impression comes across the ring from yours truly, a man who has fought for his position and is fighting further. The track record of those who came before you may not paint me a pretty picture of the full capabilities of an NEO wrestler. But it is now the weight you must carry on your shoulders if you wish to prove you’re not just another one who will call it quits when the going gets tough. It only makes sense that at this stage in your career, the New Breed Championship is the first objective you have. It only makes sense for the New Breed to want to claim the championship that represents them, to be the one to carry that flag. I now must be the bearer of bad news, Revenant; but you have yet to prove your worth as a viable challenger to carry the flag. Every man who said they would be the one to change that, becoming the New Breed Champion, they have all failed in their encounters with me. Former NEO alumni included. You have a lot of promise, I won’t take that away from you. But promise alone doesn’t make you a champion, and it took me quite some time to take what people thought was my promise and overshadow it with my prosecution. I didn’t win the New Breed Championship because I had the skill to obtain it, I became New Breed Champion because I fought hard enough to remove any shadow of doubt that I deserve it. A luxury you have yet to experience. Being an unpopular pick plays no part in being a champion, truth be told many had very little faith in me becoming the New Breed Champion in the first place. And I proved them wrong. Challengers, more experienced opponents, even some of the people sitting in the stands who didn’t like the cut of my jib, they were proven wrong every night I walked out with this around my waist. Because I left them no reason to doubt Finnegan Wakefield was the deserving champion. No one has rivalled that fact. And no one ever will. Don’t lay down for me. Don’t fold under the pressure. Dare to fight above. But don’t shoot yourself in the foot when all is said and done. I walk into Birmingham to a hero’s welcome on the 14th, and I am going to walk out to a hero’s celebration when the bell rings. Pints are on me."
Amadeus
Post January 11th 2018, 11:25 pm by Amadeus
Nico, I hear you.

No, no, no.  I HEAR you.  Let it no be said that I do not listen to the words that the Answers World Champion says.  I hear the words that you speak and I take them to heart.  Yet, I wish, deep down in my heart of hearts, that they were not words that I have said already.

Did I not already praise your acumen at seizing advantages in the midst of battle?  Were my words not clear enough when I sang your praises for capturing the opportunity for victory when they were laid before you?  I admit that at my current juncture, I would find such victories to be ... weaker tea ... than what I would hope for in my triumphs.  But I cannot argue with the results that you have to show for your vulture-like behavior.  You have gold upon your shoulder, prestige attached to your name.  You claim 'Invictus' with no irony.  I cannot deny that you are a cunning and strong foe.  I know that if I am to defeat you, I will have to be aware of every cunning trap, be able to defend against every momentary weakness, because I know that if I bare the barest sliver of throat to you, you will seize the moment and tear at my jugular until red blood sprouts like a flower and victory is yours.  And let me be clear: I do not blame you for this.  You may dismiss Jon McAdams and mention him in the same breath as Shaker Jones, but there was a time when Jon McAdams was the rising star of Voltage.  When he was the ultimate underdog, ceaselessly working to subvert every advantage of his opponent and maximize every weakness that he could to secure victory.  You, Nico Borg, are simply a more successful version of Jon McAdams.  Wily, yet strong.  Smart, and quick to act.  Jon McAdams on his best day could have been you.  Perhaps he just lacked faith.  But do not disparage your would-be brother.  I knew him when he was great.

But make no mistake.  I know that you are great.  I know that in addition to your opportunism and cunning, that you are a consummate fighter, a warrior whose strength shows when the chips are down.  You fought with one of the strongest men alive in Lannister and you almost won!  And now, you are champion of Dynasty, a dynasty of greatness that has been tarnished by the weakness of its blood.  Yes, while its pedigree has been quite impressive, the legends of old have fallen in the midst of this brand.  But, Nico Borg, do not think that I am among the fallen.  I might walk with them, talk with them, break bread with them, but that is only in respect to what they have achieved in the past.  That is only me giving them the respect that they deserve for the trials and pain that they have gone through.  But in the end, I know that my place is above them.  Beyond them.  Your reach means nothing to me.  I know that one day I will eradicate the kingdom that you wish to build.  I will be seen as above everything that you have tried to construct.  Not because I have sinner harder or have been more pragmatic.  No.  I will be seen as above you because I have dreamed more than your petty ambitions have reached for.

I have suffered much already.  I have dealt with the loss of a sister, the dissolution of a family, the disintegration of my entire identity!  But I walk through in the end.  That's why I laugh when you liken my assertions to New Year's Resolutions.  The changes that have occurred within me are not simply because of the turning of another calendar year.  No.  I have achieved a certain peace through the pain and suffering that I have endured.  At the end of the road that I have followed until now, I received a choice.  First, continue on as I have before and suffer complete annihilation through despair and loss.  Or, secondly, honor the loss that I have felt and swear to live beyond the pain that I have endured and vow to hold those I have lost dear to my heart, in tribute to a spark that has been lost too soon.  I obviously choose the latter.  Deride my choices.  Scoff at the path that I have chosen to follow.  It matters not to me.  Nico Borg, I will one day challenge you in truth for the belt that now sits on your shoulder. I will not snatch it from there yet, but know that who you face on Friday night is a vision of the future that lays before you.

Hear the word that is invoked.  Know who it is that carries your doom.  And when you have the strength ...

Call ... my ... name ...
Scott Oasis
Post January 11th 2018, 11:08 pm by Scott Oasis
And just like that the climate of EAW has changed once again.

So it appears EAW management has thrown us a curveball following King of Elite. “The first ever EAW Shake Up!” A big time shifting of the rosters as people are getting traded all over the place, our General Managers taking a chance to freshen up their rosters by going after whatever talents that catches their eyes. Not only that but it can also be a vehicle for these brand runners to free themselves of dead weight or people they view as problematic on their rosters. With a concept like this it’s definitely a good opportunity to cut the fat, and there is a lot of fat that could be cut in this company. A lot of wastes of space were dropped off for the next idiot to have to deal with based on the brand lists I’ve read. Dynasty kept most of the roster close to their chest and tried not to throw too many people out. Even if they did do a mass exodus though, I wouldn’t have been worried in the slightest -- if you put together a who’s who of all of the people that Dynasty needs to dispose of I guarantee that I wouldn’t even be in consideration. I’m a high priority for Dynasty, if anyone needed to be guarded from the shake up, I was the piece that needed to be protected for the value I hold to the show. Time and time again people call me delusional, but when the names for each brand were released following the shake up, whose name did they make sure was right at the top of the roster next to the champions? Me. Dynasty knows who should be promoted. They know who keeps the eyes on their show. They know who brings in the money. None of these people who are coming in hold a candle to me or can even come close to threatening my spot. It’s maybe a new roster and a new year but it’s same pecking order in place and all of these scrubs are staying on the bottom. I’m sure a lot of the new people coming in are walking into the arena bright eyed and hopeful, expecting a fresh start, and that’s fine. Where they will get things wrong is thinking they can aim for the high tier and bypass me in these main events. I’m already seeing guys who think this shake up gives them a chance to punch above their weight class and make moves that they aren’t in a position to be making. Suddenly because the landscape shifted a bit they think it’s open season and anyone can come for the brass ring right off the bat. 

Because of that you have these people acting real confident that they can just move up on this new show. And it doesn’t help that we already got one of the outsiders immediately walking into a main event match with the World Champion, reinforcing this idea. We’re nipping that in the bud though, you better believe that one throwaway match is as far as it’s going to go. These kids aren’t getting so comfortable under my watch. Forget about my accolades, forget about my ability, forget about my drawing power; the main reason why I needed to stay on Dynasty is to be the gate keeper for all of these guys. The Dynasty roster is much bigger now after the shake up and instead of twelve or thirteen proven guys who survived through the season we have all sorts of people. We have men like Woogie Man and Shaker Jones roaming in the locker room now! With all of these randoms on the roster quality control is needed. We have to put these Elitists to the test and I get a chance to do just that this Friday with Jon McAdams. 

I’m familiar with the man’s work; decent guy, a good hand in the ring. Is he top star material? Can he match with the measuring stick of this business? From what I have seen, not a chance in hell. A damn fine middle tier guy but thinking that he can hang with me on his first night on Dynasty is ridiculous. It’s a risky move for his health and it’s an insult to me. I’m honestly annoyed with all of the people coming in and what they represent so I have something to prove here, not to mention I’m already angry over how King of Elite went down…..I’ve tried not to address it but god damn, that night makes me sick to just think about. It shouldn’t have happened. It had no business taking place. Everyone can make their jokes and say what they want on social media but at the end of the day I know that I am better than Jacob Senn. I am better than who was competing that night! Any other night and the match would have went down exactly as I predicted and Senn would have fallen to me the same way he has for the past two years. Nobody wants to start off 2018 with a loss and for a person like me it’s not even something I can fathom but I’m not going to whine or harp on it. A fighter rolls with the punches. In this business you gotta learn to take a loss. I haven’t had much practice dealing with but that’s what makes this such a positive. I’m starting off the year angry. I’m raring to go right now, I’m feeling like I want to rip another man’s head off! I reflect on King of Elite and I know that I’m not about to make this a trend. 2018 is set to be my best year ever. A year where I get a world title again, a year where I put the world on notice, a year where I headline a Pain For Pride once more and do it right! As for you McAdams? After this match you’ll be ahead of the curve. You’re starting 2018 off humbled and with proper expectations unlike the rest of the new Dynasty Elitists who are getting lined up to be put in their place. You’re still a loser, don’t get me wrong here, but on the bright side of things your status has risen; you’re going from getting smacked around by Finnegan Wakefield to getting dealt with by an actual star. Me beating you down is going to be the closest you get to a main event.
Devan Dubian
Post January 11th 2018, 10:47 pm by Devan Dubian
There is more than one way to handle your rage.

There is the Diamond Cage rage which encompasses taking as much offence you can by anything as a personal attack and then turning that attack on its head like it is some kind of greed. And then there is the slick resolution which encompasses using that rage as a catalyst to fight for your place in the pecking order. It does not mean that you tuck your head in and remain in line like the rest of the lot but rather use these moments where you feel overlooked as a stimulant to prove the higher means wrong, whether that entails teaming up with me to beat some other tag team or something else. I am well aware of your fury, it burns in me as well if not more relentless. This is a well known fact but I have been on this trail back to glory far longer than you have with credible success wherever I have ended up and yet I am still here trying to prove myself by knocking off a wanker whose attitude would feel more befitting in a bullpen rather than inside an institutional company. But it is because that I am well aware of your fury that I feel I am versed enough to criticize your ways, you are not special. Everything is a network built off of each other and whilst you and I were once an anomaly of the network that people loved to support for the cause, the time progressed and everyone moved on. The mindset and all those feelings that were once holed up for us have moved onto more antique, unbound ceiling players of the game. And no matter how much you drop your microphone making futile threats, it will not change your current position. From what I have figured out in my many, many years here is that there always comes a slight window where you will be able to make the most of yourself. And I sit here patiently like a hawk containing all my rage till that window comes to unleash all that I have. There is no purpose in making myself look like a fool starving for attention toiling away my pride when I can have far more success maintaining my character and being in the right position to win the world championship at the same time. I am personally a fan of your work Cage but it is never something I would want to partake in myself. You have deluded yourself to believe that you are an anarchist with no limitations and whilst all that is great in theory, it is ultimately ineffectual. You are the character, the poster kid with an ultimatum that everyone likes to get behind of but has actually no real substance or plan on what to do next. And as long as you advertise yourself as someone who has no more use than to get rid off dying factions that bother you, you will never sniff the gold again. Especially not with someone like in the picture, that much is real.

And if you want to start peeling off your label as nothing more than just an uneasy star with a limited sight, I suggest doing so this week on Showdown where it actually matters, Diamond Cage. I realize that your pessimism and overbearing attitude does not allow you to trust anymore, especially someone of my level that is a rival but I need you to focus and comprehend that sometimes, the momentum force that comes with any victory can essential in pushing your resume up for the world championship. Whilst the regular forced tag team of rivals usually ends up with a less than pleasing ending, I have no intention of committing the same error this time around. It is simple to let your emotion get the best of you when things get heated in the ring but as long as our end goals remain the same for this match, then we will both be fine. One thing I will however not be able to endure is you using simple miscommunication as an excuse to run away from the match or otherwise ill-advisedly attack me which we all know is pure bullshit. If your intentions are strictly vivid from the first moment the match first starts, then I have no problem taking on two different opponents at one time. I just highly recommend not taking that route because it will involve far less malice and inhumanity as opposed to coming for me. As for our opponents, I have not had the pleasure of going against The High Rollerz too often in my lengthy. Although from what I have heard, they are a deeply proper team with indisputable ties for the tag team division. Even in my monkey days, I was never too much of a presence in that division and especially now, I have absolutely no relation with it. My ambitions for greater values always get the best of me, as they usually do of everyone else. But not you two, I commend you for fighting together for a goal that is easily able to satisfy you. However, I am reluctant to convey this to you because while modest, the lot of you are not something that instill much excitement within me knowing that you have such limited long views. There is nothing wrong in it from your point of view but it is not something I can bond with for far too long. My dilemma is that you have limited yourself to just one experience with defined opponents who more than likely are either at the very start of their game or at the very end of the game. And thus, while Diamond Cage and I may have our issues with each other, there is one thing we yearn for and have done so consistently for the last seven years or so and that is to come out of every match-up victorious, regardless of how it is. And when you have been paired up with that kind of lot, there is not a lot you can do to escape from awaits you.

Set aside your raging arrogant persona for once and join me in glory, Diamond Cage 
to enlighten this lot of High Rollerz what it means to compete at an extremely invincible level.
Stark
Post January 11th 2018, 10:27 pm by Stark
So I lost to Cam. I’m disappointed, but not entirely ashamed. Losing to a ten year veteran of this company, a former World Champion, there’s nothing you can take from a loss in a match like that other than to learn and improve from it. Cam, despite you driving your knee into my skull, I have to say, you were the favorite opponent I’ve had in a while. I’d put you up there with Rex, Darkane, and Jamie O’Hara as far as formative opponents for me go. You pulled something greater out of me, a fire inside me that hasn’t been lit in a while, and for that, thank you. There’s no doubt you’ll be a great Openweight Champion, and as for me, there’s still a lot of seeds to sow on Dynasty.

Still, even though there exists elite level competition on Dynasty in the likes of The Pizza Boy, Nico Borg, Scott Oasis, Jacob Senn… there’s one name that strikes more fear into my heart than many others. There were some roster changes I was hoping wouldn’t happen during the Shakeup - for my own sake - but the worst of all just had to happen. Woogieman is on Dynasty! But then reading that Shake-Up list, I saw another name that would make my bones rattle even more than the Woogieman… and that name belonged to none other than the Punk Rock Country Boy himself… Shaker Fucking Jones.

Persistence is more dangerous than anything. I don’t give a shit about your Ares Vendetta’s or Jaywalker’s. Even they are just men at the end of the day. They have limits. They know when to stop. Shaker Jones does not. If Shaker Jones was a normal man, he would have quit this company a very long time ago. But Shaker Jones is no ordinary man - in fact, he may not even be a man at all! Shaker Jones has the perseverance of a REAL CHAMPION - now if he could speak a lick of this language, things may be different, but you gotta give it to him - there’s no quit in that deranged bastard. Shaker Jones has returned with a vengeance, with a new attitude ready to kill and nothing less! How can you not fear such a determined maniac?!

His stronger style will out-strong my own. I mean, what the hell can I do to prepare against such a threat? Not to mention a one-way ticket to Pain City? I don’t wanna go to Pain City! I wanna go to the Netherlands! Someone stop this madman! He is not only a danger to me, but to all of Dynasty! What was StarrStan thinking signing him?! And… and… oh my… HE’S RHYMIN SIMON!!! HE CALLED HIMSELF RHYMIN SIMON! WHAT DO I DO HERE? HOW DO I COME BACK? IT’S OVER FOR ME. WRAP IT UP. MY CAREER IS DONE.

ALL HAIL THE NEW ACE OF DYNASTY!

SHAKER! FUCKING! JONES!

ALL HAIL!
EAW Promoz! - Page 28 Salah
Post January 11th 2018, 9:30 pm by Guest
Dynasty: II

Nico Borġ: With all this talk on the air of new horizons and new year’s resolutions, it profits to remember that the resolution of a tale comes not at the beginning of a new chapter, but on the very last page of the book. Likewise, it should come as no surprise to anyone that most New Year’s resolutions area abandoned almost as swiftly as they are made. When one comes upon a new juncture in their life they often begin to glow with the flickering embers of something truly remarkable. Belief. And all the fabled gifts that come with it. A man gains foresight to prophecy visions of his future, better self on the horizon. And he is further blessed with wisdom; a rock upon which he will build the means to transport himself into this bright new future. In other words, he draws up a plan. A good one. One with steps. One that at each step should be more than feasible to achieve. So why do so many good plans come to ruin and desolation?  Why do so many starry-eyed dreams so quickly lose their luster and fade into the night? Amadeus, it warms my heart to finally have confirmation that you retain the optimism and belief in yourself that is only a prerequisite for you to once again reach for your ambitions. Yet, do not mistake your New Year’s resolutions for true resolve. I think it was Tyson who said it best. “Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth”. Every soul in this promotion has a plan. Each one believes that they can build upon and do better than the last year but the cold, hard truth is that most won’t. We cannot all walk on water, most will have to be content with merely treading it in place. Others still will continue to fall down the rungs, all while only a sparse few become anointed to reach for those higher stations. For many, the realisation that this year already is not going to plan will come the very first night that they step into the ring on their newly assigned brands.

Chorus: It is easy to profess the faith, but harder still than iron to retain it under persecution. A man’s strength is shown only when he carries his cross. ANd those who continue even when they stumble on the trips of fate are surely blessed in the eye of the Lord.

Nico Borġ: You know that feeling that you speak of, Amadeus? That racing heart pounding in your chest as you look upon the brave new world before you for the very first time.  What do you suppose that is? Anticipation? No, more specific than that. Excitement? Maybe. But more tangible. More real… It’s adrenaline. It’s fear, right? In a manner of speaking. It is fight or flight, it is just… you can not really know which one it is until you find yourself again in that ring. It could just be performance of your life to exceed even the day that you conquered the Interwire Championship. However, judging from the lethargy with which you have carried yourself since losing that same title, I believe otherwise. Everything appears to gush with promise now. True, you appear to be on steady ground. Yet, I cannot promise that will be the case when you get punched in the face by the most dominant force that Dynasty has to offer. It is just as well, perhaps, that you do enjoy this uncertainty. Though I fear it may quell the palpitations of your unruly heart to mark as you have those few times that I profited from some unbalanced provenance. Perhaps it better that I remind you that for each occasion counted there are many more where I was simply the better man. Anyway, whatever qualms to be hand by The Pizza Boy surrounding me holding this championship must have been silenced when Darkane took advantage of his simple frailty. And while it would be disingenuous to deny Lars Grier’s part in my crowning as Champion of Champions, I would much rather be the man waiting to settle the score with Jamie O’Hara than I would the one eagerly awaiting his rubber match with somebody like McAdams or another round with that moonshine-addled redneck Shaker Jones. As for The Heart Break Boy, he only proves my point. Before the match he spoke with the same undaunted determination that you have. But when it cam to finally stepping into the ring at King of Elite that all changed. Maybe it was the bright lights and loud noises. Maybe the weight of the occaission hit him all at once in full force. Or maybe I did. All that I can say is that was a far more trepidatious Heart Break Boy who I met in the ring.  He became so anxious and paranoid that began to fear even the man he had brought to his corner. I can hardly be blamed, and neither can the Pizza Boy. The Heart Break Boy lacked the resolve to stand in the ring against me and YEAH… I took advantage of that. That is what a fight is, Amadeus. You keep vigilant for every evil blunder that your opponent makes and for every misconceived plan that they set in motion. And when you see it… you take advantage. You make them pay for that sin in blood. Now I know that Voltage was more forgiving about things like this but let me give you some free advice. If you do not act on your opportunities then others will act for you. They will  take advantage of you. That is the test that faces us all.

Chorus: The crucible is for silver and the furnace is for gold, but The Lord trieth hearts. What light except by fire?

Nico Borġ: I am sinner too at times, Amadeus. But the sin that I am most often accused of is understanding the point that I just made to you. Whatever you think, that does not make me less. There is a reason that, with every every step that I have taken here, I have walked the winepress of the wrath of the Lord’s judgement, crushing underfoot the strongest resistance and the best laid plans of the most ambitious men. Blood has flowed like wine. Much of it my own though more of it belonging to my enemies. And even more remarkable because Dynasty is the red brand in more ways than one. It is far more different to Voltage than you even imagine. It has been a place devoid of outright farces like the El Irónicos and Ryan Wilson’s of the world. Keelan Cetinich and Lars Grier perform perfectly respectfully for your previous brand’s standards but I can say from experience would be completely exposed here. I mean, Hall of Famers have fallen in droves upon hard times here. It isn’t their faults. It is systemic. It is in the water. The standard of competition is just that high and you can see that by just how many names have dropped from our roster over the weeks and the months. Before the shake-up took place, Dynasty had thinnest roster of all the brands.  I know that I have asked this question more than once now, but why do you suppose that is, Amadeus? I haven’t the patience to play charades so I will just tell you. Dynasty’s roster was not ever insubstantial but rather “fine” in both senses of the word. Those who were not up to the standards set were quickly purged from this crucible even if their names held as much weight as those of Zack Crash, The Reprehensible Tyler Parker, or indeed Eclipse himself. Through it all… I thrived. You understand? I remain because I took advantage of what I was blessed with, because I did more than just resolve to do better. I adapted and became something greater when I was called to.

Chorus: Very truly, no one can enter the Kingdom except that the is born again.

Nico Borġ: Born not only of cleansing water and swelling spirit as most men’s resolutions are, but by what resolve remains in a crucible of fire and blood. That is how the Champion of Champions, the Invictus, Nico Borġ was born. And it is how Darkane and The Pizza have risen to the spots beside me. You may yet join them, Amadeus. Perhaps even stand to challenge my divine right to rule. But it takes more than just saying it to truly have the faith to carry you here. First you have to suffer your own cross and see just what you are made of. This week’s Dynasty will not mark the first day that you begin to make good on what have resolved to do. It is the end of the dream. The end of the fairytale that Voltage has had you so accustomed to. Tomorrow is your trial by ordeal. A Baptism of Fire where every unworthiness in you will be brought to touch the flame. Where you will be broken before you can be rebuilt. May the Lord hear your prayers of salvation. But hear now the name from whence it comes, the name of...

Chorus: Ave Invictus.

Nico Borġ: Unvanquished. Unconquered.

Chorus: En Nico, Niká.
The Revenant
Post January 11th 2018, 11:04 am by The Revenant
Voltage Part 2:
“Dare to step up”

“I’ll fully admit Finnegan, I’m going into this match as the unpopular pick. This ain’t a title bout, but people still root for their favorite elitist. You, Finnegan Wakefield, The Artist, One of Voltage’s Champion Golden Boys, and the walking union jack with the New Breed Championship on his shoulder. You, as I said, are the current hierarch, the pinnacle example of the New Breed of EAW Elitists”. 

“You’ve been here longer than I have Finnegan. That’s respectable. You want to know why I’m the unpopular pick? I’m the outsider coming in, a lowly MMA fighter walking into Voltage’s golden halls after NEO’s collapse. Everytime I walk into a house show, onto some press event for Drake, I hear death threats in my ear, because, I, Dared”. 

“Because I dared to sign the contract to NEO, and step into a world with people much more experience and years on their Pro Wrestling record than I. Because I dared to keep going after I failed at Frontline, because I decided I didn’t want to fall into the suffocating quicksand of obscurity and irrelevancy that plagued those who never could hack it fast enough in NEO. Most importantly, and more recently now, it’s because I DARED to accept being a draft pick onto the yellow brand, and I accepted a match with the current champion of The New Breed”. 

“You’ve got a lot going for you Finnegan, and you’ve played a big part in building it all up; Momentum, Support, Defences, Your Record. You’ve earned it all, but don’t think for one second I’m just gonna lay down and let you win on sunday. When we step into that ring, and that bell rings thrice, It’s just gonna be you, and me. The Revenant and Wakefield, The Reaper and The Champion of the New Breed placed on either side of the ring and told to battle it out, and I intend to use the opportunity of this match to PROVE, that I am one of the best to come out of the broken brand that was NEO”. 

“I’ve finally done what I said I was gonna do: Claw my way up to the main roster, and now that everyone can finally see me up here, I intend to use the match I’ve been penned in for. Finnegan don’t think for one second this is going to be some easy singles match on a weekly card, and let me purge any doubt from your mind, because I promise, that regardless of any support, experience, or years of being signed to NEO, I intend on fighting you, beating you, and pinning you right on Voltage’s logo in the center of the ring”. 

“They dared me to step up to the big leagues, and I dared to actually show up and do it. Then they dared me to fight the New Breed Champ, and I’m gonna show them all, and prove I can do it”. 
Woogieman
Post January 11th 2018, 9:12 am by Woogieman
Hello Manchester, England.  This is The Woogieman. You know that, I'm very Electric with full of energy. There's absolutely Nothing  what They really do to stop me. I'm Excited for The Huge Show.

Tomorrow Night, I'm going to make a Debut on Friday Night Dynasty.  England are One of The Best Crowds in The World. We also got Chicago, Canada, England and Much more. They always  has been very Loud because They really love Wrestling. They also wanted to be Entertaining by The Special  Wrestling Talent. You'll be Encourage about My Performance and Others.  Now Let talk about My Match. 

I know My Opponent will Punched me into my Mouth. He'll try to Knockout myself.  His moves are amazing. I'm not exactly kidding at all. I'm really serious. Talking not Exactly his thing. He just love Wrestling very much. I'm a Loudmouth, Arrogant, Charismatic and much more.  I'm going to get myself ready for Tomorrow Night. I'll get a  Good Breakfast and  Working out. A Debut really mean something.  You always have to  make a Huge Impact in the Wrestling Business like Dominance. I'm really sure that, There's more like Attacking The Huge Star of the company. You'd do lot of things with a Statement.  I'll see Maddox Aryes and I'm going to beat him. I also wanted to send a Message to The Locker room because Someone will takeover The Show. It'll be on my Shoulders in Near Future....
Shaker Jones
Post January 11th 2018, 3:23 am by Shaker Jones
Dynasty Promo: My turn

Shaker: A New day, Anew era.  Back to Dynasty where it all began.  This is my chance to start again.  2018 will be my year there is no doubt about that.  And it looks like I'm gonna kick it off with a bang.  On Friday I will face the man known as Stark.  One of the best wrestlers in EAW history.  This will be one heck of a challenge but I am ready for it.

Shaker: As you see I have a new look a new attitude and confidence.  I believe that is one thing that was lacking.  It has been said before that if don't see the confidence in yourself no one will.  I now see that confidence in myself, that I can do anything I can set my mind to.  These fans, when I first came here they were behind me, but as time passed by and I didn't do so well, they turned on me, even saying I should quit.  Now years ago I learned to not give a crap about what people thought of me, but when I got to EAW I wanted to make a good impression.  I wanted the fans attention, the fans respect.  Now all I need is me.  I have more confidence then ever.  I have that PMA.  Now some of you may wonder what the heck is PMA.  Well to those uneducated people PMA is a Punk Rock Term.  It basically stands for Positive Mental Attitude, which basically means if you think positive, positive things will happen.  Now for the last several months, I didn't have that.  All it took was a good long look at myself to see what I really wanted, where I was going, and what steps I needed to takt to get there.

Shaker: I am a more focused wrestler than ever.  I have been upping my game, trying new moves, all to become the best wrestler here.  And you know what I am.  People can say that of It's Jamie O'Hara or it's Lars Grier or even Stark.  Those people are mistaken.  I am the best wrestler here.  That's not bragging it's just a fact.  And I will show these people what I'm talking about.  I can wrestle rings around you Stark.  I have a few more tricks up my sleeve, but unlike last time when I faced Carlos Rosso, I won't be giving those out.  I am smarter, stronger, more determined than ever before.  My back is against the wall and that makes me a very dangerous man.

Shaker: Now Stark, you are one heck of a wrestler with an impressive resume, a former EAW New Breed and National Elite champion.  You are one of the best wrestlers here.  But come Friday it won't matter.  On friday I begin my quest to the top of EAW, and you're gonna be the first rung on my ladder Stark.  And If I have to step on you to get where I want so be it.  You bring your stong style, you bring your kicks and strikes, and I will swat you down like a fly.  You bring strong style, I will bring an even stronger style.  And when you're lying down there on the mat wondering what happened, just look up and see Shaker Jones kicking your ass just happened.

Shaker: I have here in my pocket, just let me get it out.

Shaker fumbles around in his pocket.

Shaker: Oh here here it is a one way ticket to Pain City.  Stark I will beat you into a pulp.  I will drive you down into the mat like a railroad spike.  I'll shove your teeth so far down your throat you''ll be shitting chick lets.  I will tie you up in knots and have you screaming for your momma.  I will knock you down and knock you out if I have to.  And what's that, you don't like it.  Well I guess that's just too bad for you.  So welcome to Pain City Population.....You!  Hey I am a rhymin simon and I didn't even know it.

End
Jacob Moore
Post January 11th 2018, 2:07 am by Jacob Moore
SHOWDOWN II

You’re right, Nobi. I’m no quitter.

I didn’t quit after all the injuries, all the years of being in constant pain, all the blood spilled, all the tears that quietly slipped away from my eyes both after my big wins and tragic losses. But so far it’s been for naught. And that’s what bothers me. It’s what I need to change, what I’m determined to change. It doesn’t matter who I have to go through to get there, I’m gonna do it. I had my reasons for leaving. It’s just like when I took a hiatus for all of 2015. I planned out this triumphant return to wrestling after I thought it was all over for me. I was getting messages on social media asking where I was. It was apparent people still cared. They really did. But unlike my first return, this one was the total opposite of what I envisioned. My image has been tarnished, I’m nothing more than an unreliable piece of shit in the eyes of those sitting up high, I haven’t had a good day in half a year. It’s sad really, what it’s come to. But that’s all the more reason for me to turn things around, whatever I can anyway. That’s why I’m also excited for this match, Nobi. I know most guys in the back probably don’t take you serious, at least they didn’t before you won that belt you have resting on your shoulder, and not gonna lie, I was one of those guys at first. I didn’t think you belonged in a business like this. You seemed too soft. But you proved me wrong, I see the drive in you. I respect the fact you wanna entertain everyone and give them their money’s worth. And so do I. I just don’t go about it like you do, not with all the direct compliments or anything. But you’re a breath of fresh air. I’m tired of the dark, edgy, dramatic fuckers who talk for twenty minutes about whatever to make themselves look better. There’s a mass abundance of those these days. But me and you? We’re here to fight. London will surely be on board with that no matter who comes out on top. 

I’m sure you noticed my change in appearance and the like, Nobi. It’s not for nothing. It’s a fresh start for me, not even just because it’s the beginning of a new year. But I’m also sure you’ve heard my new nickname and seen my new merchandise - now available on EAW shop, by the way. The American Psycho isn’t just a name I grabbed from a movie I love, it has a certain amount of truth to it. When I first came to EAW about a year ago, I was known as the crazy, violent bastard willing to do anything and everything for even a little bit of attention. I hid in announce tables before my entrances. While I don’t regret any of that, and it surely garnered me a whole new following, looking back..it just doesn’t sit right with me. I relegated myself to being famous for entrances rather than what I was doing in the ring. I never got one ounce of respect for all the work I put in every week, just “what’re you gonna do next?”. It’s why I stopped doing them. It took away from my talent. My pure brutality was overlooked. I had no remorse for the poor man who had to face me that week. I damn near broke necks but no one really cared. Sure, the announcers hyped it up but I’m the one who hears the true reactions. Then again, maybe it was out of shock. I can tell myself that. Twist the narrative into my favor. Did you ever pay attention to me on Dynasty, Nobi? Did you see what I did week-in and week-out to those unfortunate souls? No one expects that shit outta someone like me. I was taking my girl out to dinner for Valentine’s Day one minute then knocking teeth out the next. It happens so fast, what we do. You never really get a chance to stop and look back. But I had plenty of time to sit on it. To review. To improve. I’m being chill with you now, Nobi, and I truly do appreciate your approach to our match as it’s not something I’ve encountered in my time here, but like I said before, this is business. I have goals to achieve, money to make, doubters to turn into lovers. It’s gonna take more than a fancy entrance to do that. You said I don’t act like a villain but you haven’t been in the ring with me. These idiots can talk shit under their breath backstage all they want but they will never be as notorious in the ring as me, that I take pride in. It’s not how I talk or act that turns people off, it’s what I do. I’m not the most careful man in the ring, intentional or not. If simply pinning you isn’t enough, I won’t hesitate to take it further and put you up on the shelf. Tig Kelly hasn’t been seen since he met me on a bad day. That should be all the warning you need. 

But don’t worry, you aren’t underestimating me and I’m not underestimating you. This could perhaps be my best match yet, even if it’s just on a plain old regular show. I lost the drive I had, the love I had for doing this last year, and I think it’s safe to say I’m happy again. No one is raining on this parade. You’re right when you say I might just be the guy to take that strap off you. It’s a very real possibility, especially if I beat you this week - or should I say, when I beat you. Daniels will have no choice but to grant me a title match after defeating the champion. And if Prince of Phenomenal wants to stick his washed up head in too, I’ll be even more thrilled. Much like you, I’m taking all challenges presented to me. But it’s not because I love the fans and want to make everybody happy. As much as I like to think that’s enough to suffice, it isn’t. Maybe for you, Nobi, but not me. I can’t retire today and be satisfied. Perhaps that’s why I’m such an angry individual at heart. I’m never satisfied with where I am, I always want to do better. If I don’t get there in a decent amount of time, I’m disheartened. Maybe that’s just my competitive nature, I don’t know but it’s kept me going the last couple years. I need this win over you, Nobi. I need it more than food and water. I’m thankful for getting to meet you so early on, but this won’t be such a joyous event. I fully intend on walking into the O2 and giving you just what you’re anticipating in pushing you to your limits and teaching you some things and all - but I’m also willing to give so much more. I don’t care that this is a normal bout, I have so much to prove now. Saturday night is more than just my Showdown debut, it’s the time to make impressions, and I couldn’t think of a better way to do that than by beating the National Elite Champion my first day out. I’m almost sorry, Nobi, that you’re caught in this crossfire but that’s just how life goes. 
Azumi Goto
Post January 11th 2018, 12:03 am by Azumi Goto
Empire #2
“Two years and counting”

(We see the camera rolling on top of the hotel roof where the Empire roster is staying in for Empire. Azumi's up there herself looking at the sunset view. She begins to speak while still facing the away from the view.)

Revy is right in some ways, I’ve been here for two years and I have nothing to show for it. No billboards, no action figures, no big sponsorships, certainly no championship gold of any kind, or anything like that. I’ve just had failed opportunities against Aria Jaxon, against the High Rollerz and etc. to show for it. You’re right about the fact that through my tenure, I haven’t taken my chances and won any major match I’ve been involved in, you 0-2 at Pain For Pride, failed to win any kind of Number 1 contenders match this year. Simply put 2017 has been an up and down for me, I’m not going to deny that. I’m not going to deny the fact that I’m at an all-time career low. I think people are seeing that right and saw that when I teamed with that German pain in the ass, Sheridan.

(Azumi finally turns back as the Camera gets a good look at her new look. Her old black hair being replaced with a brown one and nothing else.)

Revy, through everything you see in front of you. I’m not going to lie about having a change of heart of any kind, I still am a selfish and greedy woman and I still believe that I am the best when I step inside of a wrestling ring or that am I still The Ace even after everything that I have gone through last year. I stand before you as someone who has nothing to lose now but everything to gain. And yeah, you’re right who knows what will happen if I win this match. Knowing EAW fans, some asshole who doesn’t understand what kind of sacrifices I’ve had to make or what I’ve gone through over my two years here will say something stupid, considering this is the EAW fan base that we’re speaking of and I’ve said this time and time again, if some asshole doesn’t think I deserve my title opportunities then so be it. I was done pandering to moronic fans years ago.

What’s going to have the end result with me beating you will be the fact I have more to gain then you do. If you win, you end up with a title shot where you are sure to lose. If I win this, then I’m sure that I’m going to beat some blondie who snuggles every night with the boss of this whole company. I mean I’m not against the concept that she’s sleeping with the boss, it just means people have someone to directly send those insult towards.

For you all this, the concept of professional wrestling seems like a pass time or something but for me, for Azumi Goto, The Ace of Empire. This is everything I’ve got while others claim to be naturally gifted or crap like that. I am not that and neither am I them. I’m not Aria Jaxon or any other favorite hero of Empire fans, I don’t play to the crowd by saying stupid one lines or catchphrases. I get my point across by straight up telling you how I’m going to kick your ass and for you Revy, we’ve got the Azumi Goto signature special. Getting kneed in the face repeatedly until I beat you. Just every other person.

So whether you go and face me like a drunken idiot or as a normal idiot, you’re still going to lose to The Ace of Empire. So make your claims, make your wisecracks because, in the end, you’re going to be losing to The Ace, The Unbreakable and YOUR NEXT EAW SPECIALIST CHAMPION!

(Scene ends with the camera fading to black and Azumi leaving the shot.)
Stephanie Matsuda
Post January 10th 2018, 11:56 pm by Stephanie Matsuda
Empire Promo #1

“Resolution”

I don’t believe in New Year’s resolutions. There’s something about the repeating of false promises that irks me. Most resolutions don’t come true - just lies we tell ourselves in hope of a better and brighter future. The future is what we make of it Andrea; you were a woman who left Empire to escape a past of failure. Oddly enough, I share that sentiment. I wanted to run away and hide when I lost at Bloodletter. I could barely look anybody in the eye, let alone face the world as a whole. But, instead of feeling sorry for myself I pondered my next move. I refuse to let the likes of Aria bask in the spotlight without getting a piece of the action. And I sure as hell refuse to let someone like even entertain the idea that you can beat me. It’s none of my concern whether or not you’re destined to climb from the bottom, but there’s no way in hell you’re ready for the likes of me. I’m the goddamn War Queen. I went toe to toe with the champion herself. I retired a wrestling goddess and one of the greatest wrestlers to exist in EAW. I make men twice my size nervous. You’re just a reminder of how things used to be - models cosplaying as warriors. ‘Vixens’ who would travel between the three shows, filling in the dark and opening match slots, just hoping the brass would make us the next HBG or Cam. It may seem like we’ve come a long way, but we’ve only been given a fraction of what we deserve. It’s up to us to seize it for ourselves - it’s up to me to protect my legacy. 

You and I had a similar 2017 - ups and downs that allowed us to explore ourselves and see why we want to be here. What is it that motivates you Andrea? Why are you here at Empire? You seem to know everything there is about me...but what about you? Oh, that’s right, there’s nothing to tell. Just another run-of-the-mill origin story about a basic bitch. I’ve already made impact sweets - I don’t need to make one with you. As for this so-called attitude of mine? There’s nothing new about it - it’s called character. It’s too bad you don’t have any. You talk about me stabbing my friends in the back, but what I did was send them a message. I was willing to support them during their journeys as champ and general manager respectively, but they wanted to add me to the Aria Jaxon chow line to be fed to The Queen herself. Call this confidence or arrogance, but I refuse to be treated as someone else’s sustenance. It’s about time I had my seat at the table. 

You talk about getting better, but sweets, where are you getting better? Have your skills improved? Did your 2K OVR go up a couple of points? If not, then get that weak sauce out of here. Beating a mediocre talent and a fired hack is not an accomplishment you want to throw around. I don’t care whether you’re scared or not - a loss is a loss, sweets. You will fall by the sword just like anyone else who thought they could pull one over me. But eh, I get it - you’re a young, beautiful, starry-eyed piece of ass. I used to chase after girls like you during my rookie year here in EAW.

(sighs)

But, alas. If I did have a resolution it would be to show tramps like you their place on the Empire food chain. The brass may be promoting you as the white Aria, but you can’t hold a candle to what she can do; therefore, you can’t even touch me, sweets. If you don’t choose to heed my warning, then you will see what I can do in that ring.

(A grin goes across Stephanie’s face)

Stay. Woke.
April Song
Post January 10th 2018, 11:50 pm by April Song
Something Different

(As the calendar has flipped to 2018, Erica Ford can only help but notice that there are some changes going on with her friend April Song. The former Specialists Champion has seemingly taken on a new look and demeanor. Instead of the usual reserved, calm demeanor that she has shown her entire time in EAW, April seems a bit different now. Her all-black look that she had settled on has been replaced with a red dress and white jacket. Her hair is long and flowing and more care seems to have been taken with her makeup. As Erica settles down with her in a mostly quiet hotel lobby in London, the two begin to speak for an interview for the EAW website.)

Erica: April…you seem to be doing quite well, looking awesome.

April: Thank you. The time off has done me well, I think.

Erica: So, I’m assuming that everything went well with your medical visits while Empire was on break? Last time the EAW Universe saw you, you were on the receiving end of a pretty vicious attack by the Axis.

April: I’m fine. There was no structural damage to my shoulder and my ribs were a bit sore for a few days, but I’m just about 100 percent now. I’m more than ready now to show the world what I can do. The year ended in disappointing fashion. It’s not because of a win/loss record or anything, but it was because I wasn’t living up to my potential. There are certain things that I’ve figured out that need to change for me to succeed on the sort of level that I aspire to.

Erica: So…the new year brings new challengers and new challengers. You’ll be facing the debuting Rachelle Savetta in singles action on Empire. What do you make of you opponent and do you know anything about her?

(April looks almost annoyed at the question before looking down at her phone and back up, deciding to answer.)

April: Well, I don’t know much about her to be honest. All I know is that she’s a Brit, a runaway, and managed to make it here. While I would like to congratulate her on making it this far in the world with all the horrors she endured as a child, I think she should be made quite aware that I’m no babysitter, I’m not a sympathetic ear or a shoulder for her to lean on. She can lavish me with respect if she wishes but at the end of the day, it’s a fight. I don’t care about he drunk daddy or her weak mommy-

Erica: That’s a little strong…. She escaped a pretty rough upbringing and-

April: That’s not my concern. While I do think it’s commendable that she was able to achieve what she has, doesn’t it look a little bit too much like a play for sympathy? People have called me a dog of the military, saying I played up my military heritage even when I’ve done nothing of the sort…and I’m supposed to feel so sadly for her? I will do no such thing. Look, Erica, I lost both of my parents before the time I turned 25. They did everything in the world for me and meant the world to me. My mother taught me jujitsu and my father inspired me to serve my country. And now I’m supposed to feel bad for her? AT LEAST SHE HAS A DRUNK FATHER TO LECTURE AND A MOTHER TO CODDLE. I have NO one...I don't even know if I have any family left alive. I am completely alone, so pardon me for not having much sympathy.

(Erica looks on, especially concerned now as she sees April produce a flask, taking a small sip of it before letting out a deep breath.)

Erica: When did you start drinking again? I thought you had stopped.

April: You aren’t very observant, friend. I never actually completely stopped.

(April smiles politely, but Erica detects a bit of annoyance in her posture and expression. After clearing her throat, she looks around for a moment before leaning in and asking more questions.)

Erica: You know now that people have been asking about you and Chelsea. She made a straightforward offer to you due to what had transpired in recent weeks with Sheridan, Azumi and Haruna joining forces. But now that Sheridan looks like she’s gone for good, are you still taking Chelsea up on her offer and even more relevant to me at least, were you considering taking up the offer in the first place?

April: Well…I’ll put it like this: there are times in life where we must embrace things we may not want to embrace. Make difficult decisions. As a member of the Air Force, I did it all the time. Chelsea is, how can I say this...a piece of shit. But…being a pretty disreputable human being myself, I consider myself a piece of shit too. While she has been quite an annoyance, she’s opened my eyes to a few truths here on Empire and in general. Do I think we’ll join forces and then become a viable force in wrestling, I’m not totally sure yet? One thing I do have to say is that her offer has its merits.

Erica: I will offer you another chance to apologize for some of the comments you made earlier, directed at your opponent on Empire…. Something just seems different about you. I don’t mean a “new year, new me” sort of thing but you just seem different. More self-assured and with all due respect, I don’t think in a good way.

April: Well, I don’t care about what you think. I need to be true to myself and true to all the people I work with and all. I have tied to be a good mentor, a good soldier, but every time either I get hurt or someone I respect a little gets hurt in the process, so maybe it’s time to just keep myself #1 on the priority list for a while. As for Rachelle, I’m sure she’ll give me a nice warm-up as I try to get the new year going on a high note. From what I hear, she doesn’t think her chances for success are all that high and that’s good because they aren’t. Even though some things have changed, plenty of other things have remained the same and that applies especially to my wrestling technique. I am still the most skilled submission artist in EAW history and I will prove it by mowing her down as well as anyone in my way. This is the time to show the world that 2018 is going to continue where 2017 left off, with me kicking people’s asses.
Chelsea Crowe
Post January 10th 2018, 11:06 pm by Chelsea Crowe

EAW Promoz! - Page 28 ApvENNjt_o

GɌØWIN₲ ₱ɅIN₴

event: thursday night empire | 1/11/2018 edition
promo number: 2
participants: chelsea crowe w/ april song versus sydney st. clair
word count: 1,369 words

scene one:
january 10, 2018 // televised

Playing into expectations was all too fun. And Chelsea Crowe loved doing just that. It was why she was sat on her hotel bed, the sound of My Chemical Romance blasting through the speakers set up to her laptop, with a glass of wine in hand. To finish the illusion off, she was of course wearing her black skirt that went just a bit too high, a look that read “superiority complex” slashed across her face. After taking a slow sip of wine, Chelsea lowered the volume of the speakers to a low hum, and then looked to the camera with a smirk.

CHELSEA CROWE: “You know, it's funny to see the girl wearing the black eye I gave her saying that I don't have any lasting impact on her. It's a visual oxymoron. A living contradiction – which is exactly what you are, Syd. You can pick yourself up, dust yourself off, but your curse isn't that life has it out for you. It's that you can't see how predictable and contradictory you are.

I don't know why you have this pre-disposition to taking so long to respond, when we all know you're just going to harp on about the same tired BS you always talk about. It's become formulaic at this point: cry about your losses, say you're picking yourself up, throw some stale and repetitive insults, and then say you'll pick up some much-needed momentum. It's the same thing every time. Some people would put it down to fear – especially against someone you've lost to twice now – and others would say you're being arrogant, making people wait as if you aren't about to spout 'generic statement #385'. But no, I put it down to you being completely naïve. So naïve that you don't even see how much of a threat I am, despite having lost to me twice now.

And usually, I wouldn't have a huge problem with naivety. I was naïve once, I did some things to get far in this business...things I look back on and regret. But for someone to have gone through what you've gone through and still be this child – it's infuriating. Especially when people like me see the full picture. You dare to stand there and say that all your misfortune is just a curse?

Chelsea laughs.

CHELSEA CROWE: “A curse? A curse! No, you self-centred, starry-eyed brat. It isn't a curse that's made you weak, that's made your year a failure. It's reality. You came into EAW with the belief that you could march out into that spotlight, throw out all your connections and 'prestigious' training, and then win. It doesn't work that way. I don't want to call you an idiot, but you're definitely naïve. Even now, as you try to act like the war-hardened veteran, you're showing a level of naivety that matches that of a five year old with the dream of becoming a dinosaur hunter.

You were humiliated, you suffered losses, you didn't get what you wanted? Boo hoo. Cry me a river, Syd, because that's all you've been good at doing since you got here. Do you think everyone else got to where they are by crying about a few losses and roadblocks? No, they got over them. Which is what you plan to do...and have already failed at. “I'm going to pick myself up from my wallowing, I'm going to redeem myself” – you say immediately after wallowing in your own self-pity. It's really getting old now, Syd. If you were going to change, you wouldn't be crying over Megan Raine, you'd be focussing on the supposedly new you.

But that 'new you' doesn't exist. You're not a woman, you're still a girl. A petty, naïve little girl who never got past the insults all those bullies threw her way back in school. You want to call me a slut, liken me to all those girls in high school who sucked teachers off for an A? I'll take the comparison, because at least it means I'm more mature than a girl like you. At least it shows I can manipulate people, that I can make them bend to my will. Call me nothing, dismiss me all you want – I've still beaten people you can only shit-talk now they're gone because you know you wouldn't have been able to deal with them like I did. I've still gotten the better of some of the most cool-headed people on this roster. And I'm still seen as far more of a future star than you are.

I bet it hurts, doesn't it? It must break your poor little heart. Seeing the bully being propped up. I bet you cry yourself to sleep, asking yourself “Why? Why is she the one seen as the star and I'm not?”. It's because I have sharper teeth than you, Syd. I have not only the drive to succeed, but the ferocity to hold other people under in order to float. I will do anything it takes to not only survive, but to thrive in this industry. And you never learned how to do that.

Chelsea subdues another laugh.

CHELSEA CROWE: “Oh, but I'm nothing to you. I'm nothing special? So you're admitting that “nothing special” has two wins over you? You're going to stand there and openly admit that someone you've dismissed as a try-hard twat was not only able to beat you, leave you with a black eye, and have you seething – but also serves as more of a thorn in your side than your one-sided lesbian crush-slash-nemesis Megan Raine? Wow. Next you'll want to angrily scissor with me whilst staring at your signed and framed Tarah Nova autograph. Sorry, Syd – but I'm not into playing mummy and daughter. I'll just show my dominance over you in the ring.

Side note: I didn't call you a...what was it you said? A “dick hungry cum slut talentless whore”. Hell, you're the one implying I'm some kind of whore. Besides, I don't think you'd get dick even if you were the last woman on earth. And that's not because you're unattractive, but it's because I doubt many people would put up with someone who has the mental age of a six year old. Unless you're down to fuck a bunch of creeps – but I don't think even they'd find much worth in tolerating you.

A shit-eating grin mires Chelsea's face.

CHELSEA CROWE: “You're right: I am an arrogant cunt. It's a title I wear with pride. Because in this day and age of Empire, so many people are afraid to be just that. They want to be all smiles and dreams, but we just have to look at you to see that that doesn't lead to anything worthwhile. I'd much rather be a cunt, because like I said, being a cunt means I have the guts to cut people down and use their limbs to climb my way to the top. Unlike you, Little Miss 'I Don't Know What to do to Survive'.

Oh, and 'Sydney versus the Arrogant Cunts'? Yeah, 'Sydney versus the World' didn't pan out so well, so I don't feel very threatened by that statement. It's as hollow as your attempts at growing up. There's one thing I'll commend you on, though. Through all the naivety, all the failed attempts at changing, you still have hope. That's great. Really! Because Megan Raine might have stolen away your chance to become a champion, but I can't wait to steal away the biggest prize on Empire: your pathetic hope. It'll be like losing your virginity. Though I doubt you know what that feels like. Just imagine the last two times I beat you. Though it'll be more painful, and even more satisfying for me than for you.

A brief pause, and then Chelsea begins to conclude.

CHELSEA CROWE: “You're still standing, but you're not on steady ground. I say one more strike and you're out. After all, we're at two strikes already. One more curveball, one more misfire from you, and it's all over. And Syd? You just missed with your swing. So get ready to get taken out.

Chelsea goes back to her wine-sipping and emo-song-listening as we fade to black.
Amadeus
Post January 10th 2018, 10:45 pm by Amadeus
A new year.  A new brand.  A new dream.

I find myself in uncharted territory.  Since I've been in EAW, Voltage is the only brand that I've known.  It's ever been my home.  For all its flaws, for all its ill reputation, it suited me.  It felt like home.  I wanted to see it rise and prosper as I rose and prospered myself.  I wanted myself and my home to grow to new heights and command the respect that we deserved.  But now, the winds of change shift and blow, and now I have been ripped from the yellow earth of Voltage, across the blue seas of Showdown, to be sent to the red skies of Dynasty.  I see a few familiar faces: Cody Marshall, Shaker Jones, and of course Jon McAdams.  Perhaps we'll have ourselves a rubber match in our series here in this new land.  But the majority of the talent here is new to me.  Scott Oasis, Darkane, Jacob Senn, Pizza Boy, and more - all names that hold weight and gravitas.  This roster holds weathered veterans and exciting new talent, all hungry for a place at the pinnacle.  It's not without a little trepidation that I begin my foray into Dynasty.  To stand on the precipice into the unknown.  My heart races.  The blood flows.  It's almost like my first time stepping into the ring.  The excitement and anticipation build off of that small fear and spur me forward.  To leap off the edge into this new world.

And who do I find myself facing?  The Answers World Champion, Nico Borg.  The Invictus, the Unconquered.  Yes, you are truly worthy of that title on your shoulder.  After all, you won the champion of champions match, didn't you?  Not only that, but you pinned Jamie O'Hara to do so.  No small feat.  He was a man that had also been unconquerable for so long.  Yet, he fell to you.  Of course, Lars Grier had a hand in that, too.  But I'll not let that diminish my measure of you.  You seized the edge that was given to you.  You capitalized on the opportunities granted and won the match by it.  I recognize the importance of that in our field of work.  The skill to seize opportunities is paramount in this business.   Momentary distraction can mean the difference between defeat and victory.  We must use every opportunity at our disposal, right?  Exploit every advantage.  And you're quite adept at it, aren't you, Nico?  Cashing in your briefcase to take the title from Pizza Boy.  Using your sway to cost him his rematch.  Capitalizing on distraction to defeat Heart Break Boy.  Some may call those victories weak and criticize you for it, but I take it as a measure of your cunning and ruthlessness.  Victory by any means necessary.  I take it to mean that you will be a wily foe.  I embrace that kind of challenge.  I live for it.

Because for all your intelligence, you fail to see me clearly.  You obviously know about my past with the Sanatorium, the troubles that I've had dogging my heels in recent times.  Your knowledge of my history means that you know the man that I was, but you are blind to the man that I will be.  I see that man now, in my dreams.  I had lost him for a while, engrossed in my own losses, warped by pain and despair.  But I have come out of that now.  This new brand is just a symbol of the new Amadeus.  I bear my scars, that is sure.  But my mind is clearer, my spirit is stronger, and my will is purer than it has been in some time.  We are all broken, in our own ways, Nico.  That's why I laugh at your "Unconquered" moniker.  You want to evoke the image of something that is pure and unmarred by any imperfection.  But in truth, we all bear nicks and dents, pockmarks and flaws, from the weak to the strong.  In this we are all the same.  Not a one of us is perfect.  But the flaws we have make us human.  The scars and cracks that we have suffered make us wiser, tougher.  When a bone breaks and it heals back, the tissue is stronger at the area of the break.  It has been hardened by trial.  I have been hardened by trial.  Yes, I am broken, but my edges are still sharp enough to cut you.  I have endured and suffered pain and humiliation so much that I thought I would be crushed.  But I still stand.  What pain can you offer me that could surpass what I have already suffered?  You can't.  I'm not like Pizza Boy.  I'm not your toy for you to torture and break.  The Nightmare that I loosed on Voltage turned out to be my own, but I will not let it haunt me anymore.  No, instead, I turn forward, I stride ahead.  I stand in defiance to this narrative that you seem intent on constructing around yourself.

You want us all to believe that you are unconquerable, unbeatable, invincible.  Hubris, Nico.  You are like the heroes in Greek tragedies, the ones that you evoke in your use of a Chorus.  Like Oedipus, you are strong and talented, determined and victorious, yet you -like him- shall fall to your own hubris and be undone.  Maybe this match on Dynasty means nothing to you.  You will not lose your title this Dynasty.  You may not even lose the match.  But you will see within me the spark that can ignite and burn this empire that you've built.  The empire of Invictus.  I am not like the ones that you've faced before.  I am the man that dreams, the ever evolving dervish, the defiant radical.  I have gone beyond the gates of the Sanatorium, I have awakened from the Nightmare, and I stand upon my own two feet, stronger.  I see clearly now, who I can be.  I can be the man that conquers the unconquerable.  I can knock over the throne that you sit upon.  I can snatch that crown on your head.  This will not happen yet, but on Friday, everyone will see a glimpse, a fraction of what I will do.  You will look in my eyes and see the man who can be your undoing.  You will hear the masses ... when they see that your reign can end ... you will hear them ...

... Call my name.
Sydney St. Clair
Post January 10th 2018, 10:01 pm by Sydney St. Clair
Sydney versus the world Issue # 10
EAW Promoz! - Page 28 AmBiwuE
"Dream Chaser" Sydney St. Clair

Click to view analytics:

We are introduced to the scene with the warm and welcoming smile of young newly appointed Empire correspondent Cori Summers. Standing with her shoulders high and her hands at her front holding the microphone by its handle, she would raise it to her lips to speak.

"Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce my guest at this time -- Sydney St. Clair!"

Sydney walks into frame with a noticeable absence of her energetic personality -- instead replaced by what can only be described as a slow, hesitant approach into frame towards Cori. Her hands buried wrist-deep in her pockets and her eyes directed at the floor, she wears a face that displays a sour expression. However, there is a new feature to her face that wasn't there the last time we saw the young lady, as her face now had visible bruising around her right eye.

EAW Promoz! - Page 28 7f7544f586f319f0b3319110e9a1c169--my-girl-nxt-divas

Apparent by the lack of swelling, Sydney's newly discovered black eye had been given quite some time to heal. But showing up to this interview with such bruising caused some surprise from Cori Summers, as the tone of her voice would change from it's usual cheery and professional tone to one of concern at this discovery.

"Oh dear, Sydney are you o-- ?"

"It isn’t a pretty sight is it, Cori? I can assure you it doesn’t feel all that good either. You don’t need to say anything about it. You don’t have to pity me, you don’t have to be concerned about me, you don’t even have to ask me any questions. It’s no secret that 2017 hasn’t been a year that has treated me kindly. I am probably one of, if not the most, thankful wrestlers on Empire to see it coming to an end. We’ve had tragic passings. We’ve had a constantly changing period of backstage tension. We’ve had some not so tragic firings, I guess there is at least a little silver lining knowing that we won’t be hearing any more arrogant German in the locker room. That’ll be nice at least, I guess my mentor did us did Empire one last favour despite no longer being our general manager. When it comes to my 2017 however, I wish I could find such silver linings. EAW played a vital part of that. I came here with stars in my eyes and hope in my heart, with dreams of wrestling against some of the best female athletes on the planet. I wanted to become one of them myself. Empire was a blessing to me. Or at least, for a short time it felt that way. Not so much now. Since then, everyday I come in to live my dream it has been anything but a blessing, dare I say it has been a curse. Look at the events that have occurred to me over the past few weeks. Tell me that it hasn’t been a rough time to live a day in the life of Sydney St. Clair. You can’t. I was chained up. I was humiliated. I was forced to fight every match with my heart on my sleeve and my back against the wall and the only result I saw was defeat. Soul crushing defeat. And I look for that silver lining every time I walk back through those curtains and rip my wrist tape off. I can never seem to find it. I’ve never felt a worse feeling in my life. The one thing that has been keeping me going was pure hope, Cori. Hope that sooner rather than later the people who have made my dream such a difficult thing to love would get what was coming to them. But it was foolish of me to believe in such a thing. King of Elite, for example. The person I was chained to the wrist to for weeks, insulting me, belittling me, who humiliated me in front of the entire wrestling world by beating me with a measly Flapjack and by extension made it a joke at my expense. That gold-digging mutt became the Specialist Champion. And God only knows in how many ways she’ll be defiling the championship in both a figurative and literal way while she has it. That alone proved to me that karma doesn’t exist. And for the last two weeks I have been sitting at home, nursing this shiner as I watch it all happen. And it is a miserable feeling. It is disgraceful to see all of these things unfold and I can’t even find the internal strength to do anything about it. So this shiner that has marked my face is symbolic of the woman that has come out of 2017. Damaged, powerless and lost.

But still standing. Despite everything that 2017 has thrown at me, I am still standing. There hasn't been a moment where I had doubt that I belong here on Empire, in Elite Answers Wrestling as a whole. Not once have I ever thought about packing my bags and going home. In 2018, despite thinking the concept is a little silly, I have made a new years resolution of my own. Make this year better than the last. A very simple resolution, and not a very high bar to jump in all honesty, in fact, it's quite a low one all things considered. But it is far from impossible. I'm going to start the new year by picking myself up from my wallowing and dust myself off. I'm going to pick up where I left off and start to redeem myself. I have suffered a handful of losses last year, and I can think of no better way to redeem myself then to redeem a few of those losses in the process. That starts this week, in my home country no less. Coincidently, against the person who gave me this black eye in the first place.

I have made it no secret of how I feel about Chelsea Crowe in the past. And to be facing her again this week, it's kind of annoying. Seems to be a mutual feeling between the two of us, but for completely different reasons. She made hers very clear, and I will do the same with mine. She's a walking, talking superiority complex. If she doesn't feel she has her foot on the throat of someone, chances are she's locked in her room blasting her My Chemical Romance albums through a pair of headphones. She always has to feel superior to someone, and that's why she is lording those two victories over me. And she is free to do so to her little black hearts contempt. They clearly mean more to her then the losses do to me. Doesn't mean I won't try and redeem those losses though. Because she's right about one thing, I am drawn to her, attracted to her. But not because of her 'star quality' or presence or whatever mindless self-glorifying she feels. More for the reasons that I just can't resist the opportunity to kick a few of her teeth down her throat. I have said it before and I'll say it again, she's a self-entitled twat and a try-hard know-it-all.  She can give me a thousand black eyes and it won't change a thing. She can do all of her signature mocking and gloating in the world, she can suggest that I should drink bleach or that my mother should have swallowed me. All the edge hurts me more then the black eye did. It's cute. It's cute that she thinks her courtyard insults are scathing enough to have some long-lasting impact. But at the end of the day, that's all they are -- childish insults from a grown woman."

Sydney turns her attention towards the camera, staring directly into the lens as if she were talking to Chelsea herself.

"Chelsea, you have called me a generic tough tomboy, and that's perfectly fine. You are nothing special yourself. You are just another arrogant cunt who thinks they can just walk all over people. I could go to any high school and point to any random girl wearing a skirt too short and a top too unbuttoned, offering teachers sexual favors for better grades, chances are they are no different than you. Same personality, just as talented. And I have had years of being around people like you, and because all they had were these petty little insults, I forgot all about them when the day was over. The big difference is that you are just the one that I have to deal with in the here and now. Otherwise, you'd have no lasting impact on me whatsoever like they all did. You make being chained to Megan feel like a vacation in comparison, so I guess your 'presence' has made me feel a little better about my past troubles. If you were within arms reach of me spewing your usual bullshit of "You need Tarah to be anyone in this company", "I'm the big draw of Empire", "You're a dick hungry cum slut talentless whore" blah blah blah, I would have probably beaten you half to death and drag your unconscious self around in matches. This week, I won't need to be attached at the wrist to do that. 2018 already starting with a blessing. I still owe you that fat lip from our last encounter, and I don't think we need another raincheck on that. This time around, there is no third party to leave any room for doubt. Sydney St. Clair versus Chelsea Crowe, winner is the better woman. No excuses, no room for doubt. For one week, it isn't Sydney versus The World. December the 11th, it's Sydney versus Arrogant Cunts."

Sydney turns to Cori Summers, who has been standing there and holding the mic in complete and uncomfortable silence.

"I think she'd look pretty good with a black eye."
Daisy Thrash
Post January 10th 2018, 9:23 pm by Daisy Thrash
The camera opens on Daisy Thrash lazily making her way through a nondescript mall.

Ah, nothing like the new year. The gyms are all crowded, the weather’s nice and cool, and everybody has their clearance sale. There's no way I could get a bunch of cheap stuff this easy in England. Don’t get your panties in a twist, people; I’ll get there when I get there. But for now…

She notices a Hot Topic store with a clearance sign out of the corner of her eye.

Wait, never mind. I just got an idea. Follow me.

She shuffles into the Hot Topic. She lets out a resigning sigh and addresses the camera.

Yeah, so the year didn’t end the way I wanted it to. Revy managed to get the win over me. Most people would consider themselves on the downward spiral if they were in my position. But I’m really not like most people, am I? I know where I stand. I may not be respected in EAW; hell, I don’t think I ever will be. But there ain’t no denying that I have the company’s attention. After what went down at Bloodletter, writing me off is no longer a possibility. If I’m supposedly all bark and no bite, why would DDD feel the need to hide behind his desk in fear of me? There’s no use trying to hide from the truth: all of your precious Empire faves won’t be at the top forever. The little sexretary may have the Specialist’s Championship for now, but all it takes is one “headache” to pry that things out from under her acrylic nails. Even the great Aria Jaxon’s reign is gonna be over one day. Gee, what’s the best way to describe it?

She picks up a bottle of turquoise hair dye and reads off the label.

“Semi-permanent.” Yeah, that’s a good word for it. ‘Is also a good word for a certain Elitist’s position ‘round here. If you guessed Mallory Wilde, good job! No prize though, so sorry. How do I know this you ask? First of all, she went ahead and just called herself a loser as if her sorry record doesn’t speak for itself. Second, and most importantly, she ended up in a match against me. Y’see Mallory, our lovely higher-ups are trying to kill two birds with one stone here. They want to make sure they’ve made a sound investment in you while discrediting me. If you get more popular than me, the company wins in multiple ways. They’ll both have an excuse to keep denying me title matches AND get a nice commercialized “punk” girl to promote instead of me. You’ll probably just write this off as “excuses” but that really doesn’t matter to me. I know I’m right. C’mon, I’m one of the only people here besides the new folks that haven’t had a title match yet. It’s obvious that they’d rather have anyone but me as a champion. The only reason Andy hasn’t gotten one is because I killed her. But hell, knowing EAW, they’d toss her corpse into a match over me. When I first got here, everyone dug my look. Everybody loves the punk image, but god forbid you ever actually act like one. The kind of punk everyone wants is the kind you can find in a joint like this. Y’know, the one that makes you look all tough and alternative and shit without breaking capitalist specifications. Without making you any kind of threat. You may think you’re this great underdog Mallory, but the truth is you’re as much as a threat as a Hot Topic. Sure, you beat Yasmin Hyland, but only because I terrified her into silence. You can’t hope to hurt me any more than this bracelet can.

She pokes her finger onto one of the bracelet’s spikes.

Of course it’s dull. God, what’s even the point of wearing this? It’s not like it can make anyone bleed. Doesn’t do anything, just looks dangerous. A lot like you, Mallory. Alright, I’m outta here. I can’t stand poser world anymore. Later.

Jump cut to Daisy seated on the sidewalk outside the mall at nighttime, illuminated by a single streetlamp. Her face has gotten redder since the last time she was seen.

Oh, you thought this was over! You thought this was fucking OVER, didn’t you? Y’know what? I WAS happy with just beating you and going on my merry way. But you just HAD to start running your mouth and fucking yammering about me like we’re BFFs or something. Newsflash bitch, you aren’t even the tiniest bit like me and you don’t know a DAMN THING about me and my life. You’re going on about “I’m not here to make friends” like every boring Survivor contestant but here you are trying to get me to bond with you. Be more like fucking you. Guess what bitch? All you are is some two-faced hypocrite desperately trying to get some lukewarm feminist cred. Do you really think that name-dropping a riot-grrrl band is gonna get me to be your new best friend? Not gonna happen. You aren’t pulling me down to your level. Unlike you, I am a not a loser. I am not some ZERO. Whether it’s you or the annoying-ass depression voice in my head that’s saying it, it’s not fucking true. Damn, it’s gotta be nice not to have your brain randomly telling you you’re worthless and unworthy of life. How’s that for “owning my shortcomings?” Does that make you fucking happy? I don’t care. I’m not looking to please anyone but me. Audience opinions, locker room opinions; they all change at the drop of a hat. I’m done with chasing approval. I tried playing the hero before. You know where that got me? You know where that FUCKING got me? It got me to the point that even though 1 in 5, that’s right 1 in 5, women in the U.S. are raped in their lifetime, my feminism got reduced to nothing but a cheap joke. That’s what happens when you actually stand up without apologies. You wouldn’t know what that’s like, would you? No, you’re perfectly fine with playing the part of the cute, adorable feminist that feeds right into Empire’s weak “girl powa!” bullshit. At this point, why shouldn’t I bottle up my frustrations into a Molotov cocktail and burn the heart out of the Empire machine? I saw the writing on the wall a long time ago. So I went ahead and made myself a New Year’s resolution. I’m resolving to OBLITERATE anyone who dares to get in my way to the top. Once I’m the only one left, those corporate fucks won’t have a choice but to put me in the main event where I belong. And it all starts with you, Mallory Wilde. I hope you like England. ‘Cause you won’t be leaving after I CRUSH YOU!

Cut to black.
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz!

Page 28 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next