Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 16 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 16 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! - Page 16 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! - Page 16 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! - Page 16 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! - Page 16 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! - Page 16 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! - Page 16 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
DampshawIII
Dynasty
Dynasty
DampshawIII

EAW Promoz! - Page 16 Empty
PostEAW Promoz!

EAW Promoz! - Page 16 NHAhBIN

Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, debuts, or just do some character development. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! :: Comments

Daryl Kinkade
Re: EAW Promoz!
Post February 23rd 2018, 2:01 pm by Daryl Kinkade
Week one
Showdown debut
Vs Amari Steele

Wow.

How do I respond to that?

We currently live in a world where you have to be so careful about what you say and who you say it to in case you offend some form of sub group or culture. A time where everyone panics about what they posted on social media ten or fifteen years when they were smashed out of their tree, coming back to haunt them and ruin their career. An era that is defined by the so called minority groups rising up and demanding equality and everything being jumped upon as being racists, homophobic or sexist. A period in human history that will be remembered for over the top reactions to the simplest and most innocuous of gestures or words. This is the world we live in at the moment, this is what we all have to deal with and navigate every second of the day. A world where films and TV shows from the early 90's are barely seen anymore because some of the risque jokes are considered offensive. This is the world we live in and I have the unenviable task of firing back some sort of response to the most over the top gay man I think I've ever laid eyes on.

Fortunately for me, the upbringing I've had and being one of the last remnants of the Emo movement mean that I've received my fair share of abuse over the years and developed a pretty thick skin and a 'I don't give a fuck' attitude. It also helps when the guy I get to face clearly hasn't done as much research as he claims to have done and also appears to be nothing more than a massive douche into the bargain.

You see Amari, you obviously haven't watched any of the footage from my days in NEO have you? Down there, down in that proving ground, I was the man to beat. I was the guy who main evented the show four weeks in a row. I was the guy who was going to main event the last NEO FPV had it not been for a very untimely injury. I suffered just two defeats as a member of that roster. One via a kick to the plums AND a shot fro some brass knucks and the other, the other defeat was to Chris Elite and boy did he find it a damn site harder than he thought it would. Week after week after week I heard the same rubbish spouted by my opponents:

'I'm no on the same level as them'
'I'm just a guy wearing eyeliner who got lucky last week'
'I've had a good run, but that run is going to come to an end'
'That I'm jealous'
'Ultimately, I may put up a good fight but I'll tap/be pinned'

And guess what Steele, you're already falling into the same trap. I may not be main event level yet, right now I doubt I'm even mid card level, but that doesn't mean I can't go some in the ring. I can more than hold my own with anyone when I step between the ropes and you, Amari, it would appear are going to find that out the hard way, the same way every other opponent has done. 

I've done my research on you as well big boy, I've seen you in the ring, I've been in the gym when you're training and I've watched how you conduct yourself backstage and as you yourself admit, your biggest strength is you biggest weakness. A blind man in a dark room would struggle not to realise you're...I'll say this quietly, because I don't want to offend anyone...you're one of those gays...and anyone who has been within a 100km radius of anything EAW related knows that you try to intimidate you're opponents by being overly camp in the ring. Alas, that won't work on me buddy, I'm a rare breed me. I'm an straight Emo guy. We're as rare as straight guys working in Starbucks. I've got a lot of gay friends as a result so another guy getting overly friendly with me doesn't really bother me. If he's a friend I'll play along, if he's not, he'll end up with a broken nose.

So Amari, you go make yourself another smoothie, put on your brightest, gayest most flamboyant ring gear, step foot in the ring with me and take your beating from this loser kid who wears his eyeliner better than you do in the most manly way you're capable of. 

The Emo Era is beginning on Showdown whether people want it to or not.
SpartacusReborn
Post February 23rd 2018, 11:15 am by SpartacusReborn
*Ashaad is in his home gymnasium. He’s deadlifting 310lbs. He drops the weight and on the floor after lifting it smoothly and holding it above his head. There is a JBL speaker that begins to play Long Live The Chief by Jidenna*(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_AQFnqMY3E)
Niggas fighting over rings
Niggas wanna be the King, but
Long Live the Chief
For a lil ol' thang lil boys bang bang
Long Live the Chief
Niggas fighting over rings
Niggas wanna be the king, but
Long Live the Chief
Yeah watch pretty mama while I slang my cane
Long Live the Chief
 -Instrumental drops.

*The camera follows him as he walks towards the punching bag. He puts on 3 ounce MMA gloves and begins jabbing and hooking at the bag*
Cockroaches and the rat shit
Hand me downs with the patches
Mama put a little money in the mattress
Taught me how to make a silver spoon out of plastic
You can either sink, swim or be the captain
Get the last word I'mma get the last laugh in
Now they say "Jidenna why you dressing so classic?"
I don’t want my best dressed day in a casket
You can either lead, follow or get out the way
Make a fuckin' move it would make my fuckin' day
Got a 100 year plan you jus' think about the today
Always been about time more than been about pay
Can't rump with me
Usain couldn’t run with me
Chief come to find you
You don’t come for me

*Ashaad, while hitting the shit out of the punching bag, shouts the ending of the verse with intensity*
At best you can run a lil company. Nigga at worst, I could run the whole country.
Ashaad: This is the song that drives me to complete my goals. Long Live The Chief! The fucking title gives me life! When I’m here in my place of hard work, I never freeze up in exhaustion and quit. 4 times a week, I follow a hardcore training regimen. Wake up at 5 in the morning, drink a cup of 3 eggs, mixed with garlic. Jog for 10 minutes and then I come here for hours and work. I push my body to its limits and then I always attempt to excel those limits find new ones. There’s a lot of people who can’t truthfully say they don’t know how to quit. Well, I want you all to take my word for it and these muscles are my alibi. 

Quitting is mans’ excuse for not completing a task too difficult. This is my perception of the word. This is a term that doesn’t fit in the diction of a Muslim. I’ve met so many obstacles that I couldn’t hurdle in life. I’ve ran face first into brick walls repeatedly, but you know what I did. I kept trying to get past those walls and obstacles. Wanna’ know what the fuck happened? I passed them muthafuckin’ walls BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY! I got out of the projects and slums of Miami. I passed all of my bullies and nay-sayers during my adolescence. I found wrestling and beat all of the top wrestlers in the nation. My name was being mentioned as one of the greatest High School and Intercollegiate Wrestlers on this planet. And I did all of this BY ANY MEANS BECESSARY! That phrase constantly echoes in my head as I complete any tasks. Even when I take a shit, I do it by any means—
*Starts chuckling and cuts of his sentence. He stops and gets himself together. He goes to sit down at a weight lifting bench and slings a towel across his shoulder*
   I make myself laugh sometimes. As I was saying… that phrase is the pinnacle of not quitting. 2 days ago, in 1965, the man who created this phrase died because he wanted to bring change to the treatment of Blacks. The white man didn’t want him to speak his mind. The white man wanted him to die bowing down to the white supremacy. But that man died STANDING UP to his enemy… the white man. And on that day, that phrase was immortalized! 

Let me tell you a story. It was my first debut in the year 2013. I wasn’t as built as I am now. I had a match against one of the top stars in NWA. He was a worthy adversary and had reflexes like a cat with the strength of a lion. It was a 12 minute long match. I couldn’t find a way to finish him off but I quickly came to realize that I had more stamina built in me. I realized that I had the might of Allah behind me and I knocked that muhfucka’ on his face. I hit him with Thee T.A.L.I.T.E(Tah-Light).  He couldn’t leave the ring without someone helping him. My first match as a professional wrestler, I won that shit. Soon after, I took the opportunity of having a championship match. Within, 4 months of having my first debut, I was a champion. I left a path of broken men behind me on the way to becoming champ. I did this BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY!! The moral of what I just told you is that the opportunity is yours to seize. Don’t let other people dictate what you become or what you do. So all of you EAW wrestlers, let me tell you something.

I have a lot to prove before I can title myself worthy of being a champion. But one thing I can title myself as is the man who will break whoever he has to, to be at the top. Yes, actions speak louder than words but I swear on lost father, I will bring pain and anguish with the might of Allah to every fight. Every time I walk down that ramp to the ring to face my opponent, there is one thing that is about to happen… Devastation! No matter how much it pains me, I’m getting past all of you. It doesn’t matter how long it takes. Pain is weakness leaving the body! It has been a long career of wrestling and I can honestly say that this is my last stop. I’m here till the end and that “end” is nowhere near. Let that statement marinate! Assalamu Alaikum! That means Peace Be Unto You but there will be no peace…. 
*The music on the JBL speakers goes to the song Nobody Speak by DJ Nobody featuring Run The Jewels (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUC2EQvdzmY&list=RDNUC2EQvdzmY)
Ashaad walks towards the set of stairs leading to his living room. He puts his foot on the first stair and looks back at the camera over his shoulder. He speaks*

كلهم يخسرون في النهاية
Klhm Yukhsirun Fi Alnihaya
They All Lose In The End
*The camera fades to black as Ashaad walks up the stairs out of sight and shows a picture of Malcolm X. The Caption reads a quote*
EAW Promoz! - Page 16 Bio-sidebar
 We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.” — Malcolm X.
image host

Last edited by SpartacusReborn on February 23rd 2018, 3:38 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Text edit)
Moongoose McQueen
Post February 23rd 2018, 1:02 am by Moongoose McQueen
Ah, Lars. At last, we meet again. The circle is complete. The last time we met, I was awesome and you were not, but now, I’m more awesome than ever and you haven’t made much improvements! I mean, how long has it been, Lars? Since Territorial Invasion, when I walked out of that match and you won that unique opportunity? I mean, I don’t recall having ever properly congratulating you for that, wishing you luck, and telling you to not mess it up, but alas, I am too late. 2 world title shots later and nothing to show for it. Like look, I get you totally at one point admired Theron, but you really shouldn’t be following his footsteps in regards with a World Title shot. So why don’t you explain that to me. No, don’t try to come up with a list of things you have done that would supposedly  make you feel better about the “progress” you’ve made in the last 4 months. I mean, go ahead and explain to me why you aren’t winning. I mean, don’t get me wrong, winning is great and all, but when you win so often, you tend to stop keeping track of all of them. But losses, man, they stick around that back corner of your mind, after all, all you can think about is what you would had done to make it different.

Now don’t give me that bullcrap. Don’t tell me that Jamie is just the better man. Or how Chris Elite is really just that damn good. That doesn’t matter to me, after all, you know the principle that if you want it enough, your body just finds the strengths to persevere. So am I to believe that perhaps you don’t want it enough? Or are you going to tell me Chris Elite and Jamie O’Hara just wanted it more. What a weak ass excuse. I’m disappointed. I mean, if I recall how Territorial Invasion went down after I walked out, you put Carlos away only for Keelan and Finnegan Wakefield to look at you with absolute assurances for you to take the last pin, essentially giving you the opportunity, and you had to go and disappoint them, which makes me think, maybe, just maybe, Lars, you didn’t deserve those world titles shots. That you simply were not ready, and chances are, you still aren’t ready when you can’t even put away a man like Chris Elite. He beat one man, DEDEDE, and suddenly, you think we are all to believe he is unstoppable, and you Lars, you stopped a monster in Apocalypse. You don’t make any sense, Lars. Chris Elite and I’ve fought so many times over and over. He’s not too much to handle. And because of that finish where there was no definite winner, Chris Elite has essentially played you and Jamie O’Hara by taking the advantage for himself. You know? Where you both fight for the title and then he gets the match right after? I want to feel sorry for you, I really do, but at the same time, ….. stupid is as stupid does.

You can’t help them all, but I’m suppose you either don’t realize it yet that you are being used or you’ve gotten so damn comfortable with it after being a part of TJ and his hoodlums. But you are once again, a tool for someone else’s gain. Like even if we tease the idea that you beat Jamie, you would essentially either need some kind of divine intervention that someone out there really hates Chris Elite that he would take him out, or you would really…. REALLY want it, but I’m not convinced that you really do want it. I mean, sure, you would go as far as to spear Cameron, a woman to do so, but even then, she didn’t stand down for long and look at her, holding 2 titles. You can learn a thing or two from her.

But what do I know? After all, I’m just the EAW Interwire Champion and a veteran of the game. I mean, I’m kind of a big deal, and the time in which I start to challenge for the world title, which is bound to happen sooner or later, well, I won’t spoil it, but let me just say, “I’ll really … REALLY want it!” So what is it, Lars? What’s holding you back? Are you perhaps allergic to gold? Can’t handle the heat? I mean, can you even envision the idea that you are the world champion? And I don’t even mean can you see the possibility, I mean, can you tell yourself that in 2018, Lars Grier would be the world champion? Or are you nothing more than a mere cog in the machine. I mean, wasn’t that something you went by as once, a wrestling machine, or am I getting you mixed up with Lucas Johnson? Eh, Don’t care.

But what I do find disturbing, Lars is what you call yourself now. The so-called Raven. But I’ve been a crow, and I’ve been a peacock, and Lars, sir, you are no bird of any kind. You do not bare any semblance of the majestic bird. You are not  wise, you are not sharp, and you are not free. You are caged, unable to take flight, unlike yours truly. Now don’t underestimate me, just because I’m not in the world title scene. I simply haven’t made the jump for it and right now, I’m just leisurely just enjoying my time here, not being the challenger, but waiting for the challenge. Don’t believe that I can’t push you as hard as Jamie O’Hara…. And sure, Chris Elite, why not? I don’t believe we fought one on one before. If you were flying now, that’s so Raven, well, I’ll make you feel like a champion. I’ll make you feel like the king of the world! I’ll wrap my arms around your waist, lift you in the air, frickin recreate the scene in the Titanic where Jack lifts Rose in the air, make you feel reeeeeeeaaaaaaaal special… AND THEN I’LL DROP YA ON YOUR FRICKIN HEAD!! AND I’LL DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN UNTIL YOU CAN’T HANDLE IT NO MORE! Consider this match with me a true test of character. Consider this fight a means to see if you got what it takes. After all, it was I, Moongoose McQueen , the man Jamie O’Hara beat to gain the strength he needs to win the world championship. It was I, Moongoose McQueen, that Chris Elite beat and used that momentum to beat the Gawd. Now are we going to see you, Lars Grier find the same success?

Well, no. That was the old me. But this, this is a Moongoose McQueen spoiled with boys and championships. This is a Moongoose McQueen whose is more greedy, more assertive, more … aggressive. This is THE Moongoose McQueen, the Disaster Artist, who is too selfish to even show someone as pathetic as you. I won’t give you the win like some have in the past. And I won’t ask for some advantage and put you in a situations where you have little to no chance. No. I’m just going to knock you off your feet and give you a whupping, no, an ass spanking of a life time!
Post February 22nd 2018, 11:21 pm by Guest
DY 2

Nico Borġ: How refreshing, Jon. It has been a long time since any man has sought to engage theologically with me in earnest. I recall that Rex McAllister did once upon a time. Though his grasp of the scripture was perhaps not so learned as yours. Indeed I do know the book well. “Vanity” or rather hevel - mere breath - in the original Hebrew, that is the way of the world. All manner of perishable things have the power to swell in our chests. To carry warmth to our lips even while escaping past them, dispersing… Disintegrating into the infinite beyond. But if there is saying the hunger of greed and earthly delights, and if even knowledge should multiply one’s sorrow, then what is the lesson bequeathed to us by Solomon in Ecclesiastes? In what way have I lost sight of wisdom? For sure there is naught that I hold or which these hands may reap which can be taken with me unto the end. And all honour and prestige is but an illusion that swiftly fades into envy and it’s jealous cousin. Yet, I already know this. Greed has not led me into temptation and madness as it has done a man like Jacob Senn. And I scarcely take note of the past. Yes, I remember pinning you to rise a prince of champions. But clearly that matters more to you than it does I. If I should be so vulgar, I would think that it matters more that I now stand as Champion of Champions while you float through my court an entity of little import. ‘Mere breath’, as it were. But I see that my interpretation differs from your own. I am expected to kneel, weeping in my sackcloth and ashes. Lamenting that nothing I have ever done holds meaning, that I will never be respected by the masses, and that whatever I should do I will always be marked for suffering. IS all life really so hopeless? Ecclesiastes so pessimistic? No. The Lord is not so cruel a tyrant.

Chorus: Every man also to whom God hath given riches and wealth, and hath given him power to eat thereof, and to take his portion, and to rejoice in his labour; this is the gift of God.

Nico Borġ: Ecclesiastes 5:19. Perhaps dare to read beyond the first verse next time. Let me explain it to you, Jon. I take great pleasure in the privilege and fortune that the Lord has bestowed upon me. I rejoice in all of the wonderful work that I do in good faith and gratitude to God every week regardless of what anybody else should think about the matter. You see, the message that I left for you earlier was nothing if not Ecclesiastes for the modern age. If you or Nasir or anybody else covets my Championship, THAT is vanity. If Nasir feels aggrieved because I came out to the stage last week, THAT is vanity. If petty vengeance should drive Nasir to come out to ringside this week, THAT is vanity. If any single person - no… If any number of people should get it into their heads that I am relinquishing the Answers World Championship any time soon, then Vanity of Vanities, that is all vanity. Now I think I have made myself clear by now, but I will put it another way. I just do not care, Jon. It just does not bother me anymore what people think or suppose or what they are going to do. Proud, I may be. But there are two types of pride, Jon. The kind that thinks it deserves to have more and the kind that refuses to be less. You are the former, you ‘ve said it yourself. You fight for a legacy, for respect uttered on a name. “Mere Breath”, Jon. Vanity if ever I have seen it. But I? I am the latter kind. I’m not proud because of the contents of my pockets or because of the Answers World Championship. I always took pride in myself. Always sought to be diligent… prepared. To not bury the talents that the Lord has blessed me with but to put them to work and multiply them and become even richer in virtue. Everything else just followed after. A mere consequence of what simply was as the Lord ordained.  It is just like, Jon, how you were born a warrior, though clearly you are one of a lesser class. There is no point pondering why or denying it. Such delusions are mere breath that will scatter the moment it comes to bring them to the test. You were born to fight. I was born in the purple with a divine right to rule. That is the mere natural order of things and the sooner that you stop fighting it and begin to acquiesce then the happier you will be.

Chorus: Where the word of a king is, there is power: and who may say unto him, What doest thou?

Nico Borġ: Quite. Definitions out of the way, I would just like to say that I am quite concerned that you might harbor a little bit of bitterness towards me. Firstly, dredging up that one time that I defeated you seemed a bizarre course of action, especially after I had so tactfully avoided the subject. Also, for the record, I did NOT interfere. And Nasir allowed himself to be distracted. He lost on his own merits but truthfully the match would have been meaningless and without consequence regardless. “Vanity”, remember? Your job was to put on a show and that much was achieved. Do not worry yourself about vain things as Nasir does. I promise you it will bring only sorrow and mere wasted breath.

Chorus: Ave Invictus

Nico Borġ: Unvanquished, Unconquered.

Chorus: En Nico, Níka.
Cody Marshall
Post February 22nd 2018, 9:27 pm by Cody Marshall
The more things change, the more they stay the same.

One year ago today, I was gearing up to face Ryan Marx for the EAW New Breed Championship. I was coming off a big win over Kevin Devastation on Showdown, but I was also beginning to win something even more important: the love and respect of the EAW Universe. We all hated our yellow-toothed wannabe philosopher New Breed Champion's guts. And the whole world knew there was only one way forward, The Cody Campaign. Everyone knew Ryan Marx's time as champ had to come to a close. And on February 25th, 2017, I became the guy who took Ryan Marx down. I was on top of the world as the New Breed Champion. Sometimes I miss those days.

I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them.

People, I got some good news and some bad news. The good news: the glory days are coming back! I've got the chance to put my name in the Hardcore Championship picture, and I ain't gonna let this opportunity slip through my fingers. I've worked too damn hard pulling myself out of curtain-jerking hell... I've worked too hard to let it all go to waste. I will be the next Hardcore Champion, so keep that belt warm, Darkane. You might've gotten one over on me a couple weeks ago, but lightning don't strike twice, emo boy.

You got lucky, Darkane. Too bad you can't say the same about your sex life.

I don't even wanna know what that dude does in his spare time, and I don't think anyone else does either. It'd probably make Mil Molestes' activities look tame and wholesome.

But you know, brother, Friday Night Dynasty's gonna be anything but tame, 'cause we got a hardcore main event coming! You get to see me, the A-Lister, take on my former tag-team partner, the Punk Rock Country Boy himself, Shaker Jones... and some guy called Maddox Ayres. Maddox, Shaker: I know you two wanna make a name for yourselves. What a shame you had to get matched up with the toughest motherfucker in the business. The two of y'all put together still ain't gonna be able to take me down. You can bring whatever weapons you want to, Shaker. Hell, bring a fuckin' chainsaw for all I care! No matter what you've got hidden in your tights, you're bringing a knife to a gunfight, kid. And I got 20-inch guns, baby! This is why the wonderful people at Fox pay me the big bucks to star in the best sitcom ever made, Bad Cops, which I highly recommend everyone tunes in to watch on Monday nights. Sorry, just had to throw that in there. Anyways, the point is, my two opponents need to pack on some size 'cause if I just saw them walking down the street, I wouldn't even know they were wrestlers.

Shaker, let me say this as a born-and-raised country boy myself: taking a shower and shaving don't make you any less "country". And no, Axe body spray is not a substitute, although it's a great addition to any personal hygiene regimen. Hey, did I mention I just booked an Axe commercial? I'm doing an Axe commercial! And on Dynasty, I'm about to take an axe to Shaker Jones and Maddox Ayres' championship dreams. It's nothing personal, guys. It's just that I'm a man on a mission to be EAW Hardcore Champion. I'm the actor around these parts, but you two are gonna be the ones wishing you had a stunt double come Dynasty. You'll be wishing we could go back and try this match again from the top. Unfortunately for you, life ain't a movie. As Shaker Jones so eloquently put it, "it says wrestling on the marquee".

Tomorrow night, it won't matter who's the most popular (me)...

Who's won the most championships (me)...

Who's the sexiest (obviously me)...

'Cause we're gonna leave it all in the ring, and the best man is gonna win. If you haven't guessed, that's gonna be me. And that's a Cody guarantee.

Place your bets, ladies and gentlemen. Put your money on the A-Lister and your wallet will thank you! Hell, if I don't win, I will personally refund each and every one of you your money. That's how confident I am. I know this is my time to break out and be the star I've always known I can be. The thing about Cody "A-List" Marshall, and don't you ever forget this, is when the stakes are high, I always find a way to win. When a big match comes around, the A-Lister's always on his A-Game. Let's flash back to a year ago: nobody thought I'd beat Ryan Marx, but I sure as hell did. How about that Pick Your Poison match on Voltage? I'm sure Ironico thought he'd found the guy to take me down in Lars Grier, but I steamrolled that facepaint-wearing assclown motherfucker like he was nothing. Someone should tell Lars that facepaint of his makes him look like a clown. Not as much of a clown as Shaker Jones though. And when I say Shaker's a clown, I don't mean the good kind of clown. BECAUSE THERE IS NO GOOD KIND OF CLOWN! THEY'RE ALL CREEPY! AND WEIRD. Just like you, Shaker.

You really don't think I got what it takes anymore, Mr. Punk Rock Country Boy, do ya? I'm willing to bet my entire fortune that you'll be singing a different tune in the ER after tomorrow's match. I ain't going to "pain city", boy. You are. And I may be "as country as a latte in a cornfield", but at least I don't go around calling myself "The Hardcore Hero". I'm pretty sure I've never heard anyone call you "The Hardcore Hero", Shaker.

I'm fighting for a chance at the Hardcore Championship, so why am I up against two of the softest dudes in the game? It makes no sense. But it sure does make dollars, 'cause every time the A-Lister steps into the ring, ticket sales spike and TV ratings skyrocket! Now I'm no artist, but I'm the only one in this match who's a draw. Oh yeah, I went there. Maddox and Shaker, whichever one of you fuckers I end up pinning: this is gonna be the highlight of your career.

So enjoy your cup of coffee in the big time, kids. Have fun watching me win the Hardcore Championship at Reckless Wiring. I know I'll have fun watching you two square off in the pre-show.
Nasir Escobar
Post February 22nd 2018, 9:09 pm by Nasir Escobar
Listen up kiddo, I really don’t want to hurt you or your feelings. You are young and impressionable at this point in your career. I don’t wanna leave a bad mark on ya. I’ve always gone out of my way to do all I can for those who will represent the Land of the Elites tomorrow. That’s how I started on this crazy crusade to reach the top after all. But listen up Arselx. Listen very carefully. Hang on to every last word that escapes my lips. You have NO IDEA what Starr Stan has signed you up for this week. You are trapped in this little Hardcore bubble that you don’t even realize what you are dealing with come Dynasty do ya? Arselx I almost feel pity for you and what will come to you on the red brand. I say almost because I am not in the cheeriest of moods given what happened to me at the hands of Nico last week. But that’s well and fine. I’ll address that in a bit. First lemme get you out of the way. You seem to not really understand that you are not the only one with an opportunity of some sort at Reckless Wiring. You see Arselx, your infant mind to the world of EAW might not understand this quite yet...but there are much grander prizes than the Hardcore Championship. At the end of the day the Hardcore Title is nothing more than a stepping stone to help grow and nurture talent to grow into the next level beyond it. Some of us in fact...have evolved past the need to hold such a championship without even touching it. Yours truly being one of these said people. What I am getting at Arselx is this. At Reckless Wiring...I myself have a golden opportunity as well. A championship match. However mine is world’s apart in terms of significance compared to yours. As a matter a fact. My title match compared to yours is a literal sign of how vastly separate you and I are compared to one another in terms of ability. You claim you can defeat me without being better than me. One thing I’m shocked you have yet to find out around here is that there are just simply some walls that you are incapable of climbing as you are. You’re facing one on Dynasty if you’re not getting what I’m sayin to you. While you’ll be literally putting out every bit of your force just to TRY to keep up with me, I am literally just going to put out another casual performance because the fact is that there’s only one man on this roster who can even keep up with me. And that’s the man whom I shall be exposing in the Main Event of Reckless Wiring. Ya know Arselx...a main event. That thing that you’re not ready to compete in. I’ll be putting the entire wrestling world on notice once I end Nico’s undefeated streak AND his title reign all at once. Meanwhile you will be working what? Like the third match into the show sharing a spot with 3 other guys? I remember being stuck in that position. And just to put this all to bed...if you still don’t get what I’ve been saying to you this whole time Junior. Lemme use this example. The difference between goes a little like this. You SAY that you bleed and break bones and what not. I have proven it time and time again. When I piledrove my mentor Diamond Cage off of the apron. When I delivered the Grand Slam to Rex McAllister off of a ladder to the outside of the ring THROUGH ANOTHER LADDER. Hell...smashing a literal kitchen sink into the skull of Y2Impact. Face it kid, you’re outmatched in every meaningful category. There is absolutely zero chance that you could take me out tomorrow night. You might as well throw up the white flag now. That’d honestly be the better way to go about all this. But since you got a point to make, I guess I’ll have to as well if you catch my drift. I hope you like competing in Hardcore Matches after already having your damned skull caved in. My treat to you Arselx.
Amari Steele
Post February 22nd 2018, 5:16 pm by Amari Steele
The Wiz of Jizz is seen walking around the backstage area of the Smoothie King Arena. Since he was left off Showdown last week he's decided to wrestle at a indy event in New Orleans. He is fixated on the Smoothie King sign. He is seen wearing a pair of jeans and a white shirt. It simply reads "JIZZ" on the front of the shirt. The camera crew inches closer to Amari, as he notices them and gives them a wink. The camera remains there as when it appears they try to leave Amari raises his hands. Signalling for the crew to stop. Amari then turns to the camera and begins to speak.

Amari: Smoothies, am I right? They're delicious, good for you, full of nutrients. Hell, sometimes a little bit of alcohol if you can make the right smoothie. You know what else is delicious, good for you, full of nutrients and sometimes a little bit of alcohol. 

Amari then takes both hands and extends his index finger and points to his crotch.

Amari: Alright, a lot a bit of alcohol. However, I know what you're thinking. Amari Steele, you need to get ready to face Daryl Kinkade. Haha, KINKY! So I've done my research, and this guy is quite the character, isn't he? He looks to himself as a "beacon of hope"  of people who don't fit in...

Amari bursts out a seemingly uncontrolable laugh, he is legit crying from laughter. 

Amari: So apparently my opponent was a punching bag most of his life. He turned 18 and now somehow he'sfull of all kinds of aggression these days. I mean look at ya! You're tough you're mean, you're angry, you're from England. GIVE HIM A BELT PEOPLE!

Amari then takes a deep breath in as he relaxes a bit. He then takes another second to compose himself and continues.

Amari: Well, I mean that didn't answer your question. Here is the answer to your question. I don't care. Amari vs Kinkyman. Starting off the show with a bang-n-bust, curtosey of the Orgasm Titan. Kinkyman probably bangs nothing except his head off the wall looking on the failure he has waiting him. Don't be sour grapes, Kinkyman. Failure this week is a circumstance beyond your control. However, much like the Phoenix from the ashes we are back. I'm here, I'm queer and I plan ondoing what I do better than anyone. Provide the best damn experience money can buy. However, people don't think I'm in this for the legacy. You even go as far as to question myself, me, Mr. Entertainment, as a serious competitor.

Amari then wipes his mouth with his hand as he seemingly has a bewildered look on his face.

Amari: Well then. I guess you people are right. What the hell do I know about Professional Wrestling? What the hell do I know about putting myself out there for the people who come in to see us do what we do best. Maybe it is as simple as I just do it when I have to. Maybe, it's the fact I'm such a smart wrestler I know when I need to take it to that level and know when I can rely on my technical ability to be one of the best damn competitors in EAW. Maybe, the ones who are making those claims are just spewing some jealousy. 

Amari then runs his hands through his hair as he focuses his attention to the Smoothie King sign again.

Amari: Hot damn, so good. Here soon Amari Steele's stock will shoot up like viarga was swallowed and it WONT come back down no time soon. I am so thrilled that I get to start off with you Mr. Kinkade. I'm truly ecstatic that you are the first person on my bang list that will help me establish myself in that spotlight. Also, if you're among thise questioning my attributes and abilities, well, I guess I'll just have to show you at Showdown. SO BRING A HARD HAT KINKYMAN! We're going to dance around the ring nice, and slow. Then I'm going to take control, followed by you submitting to me. Once we've shared our magic night... I am going to celebrate with a delicious Smoothie!

Amari then winks to the camera as he just walks out of the shot. the camera then pans to the Smoothie King sign as the scene fades.
Arselx
Post February 22nd 2018, 5:12 pm by Arselx
Dynasty in chaos: Part 6

Opportunities... opportunities are given to us everyday, in our daily life. They come in different ways, for different reasons. If you use that opportunity in the right way, your life can change forever. Opportunities are handed to lucky people, or gained just like I did. I earn my opportunities.
Facing Nasir Escobar is a hell of an opportunity. I can finally prove I deserve a title on my shoulder. Nasir, you're a top guy. A hell of a wrestler, an amazing wrestler. But being an amazing wrestler doesn't mean being victorious. Me? I'm not an amazing wrestler. But I know how to win. Those are two completly different things. And at Friday, you can learn me how to wrestle, I can learn you how to win. I'll teach you how it's done. But not a normal win, you already know that. I'll teach you in the most violent way, the hardest, the most painful way possible. I don't have anything against you, I like you. But I need to prove a point right here. A point you've proven multiple times throughout your career. I need to prove these people why they should vote me to face Darkane for the hardcore title at Reckless Wiring. And I'm going to explain it right now. You have seen what I'm capable of. Since NEO. And NEO was just the beginning of the chaos. I rised up and got better and better and better. You have seen how I toss people around the ring, how I smash their back, their bones, their skull and anything hard that can be broken. Why? Because I'm an animal. I'm a monster. I'm the definition of the word HARDCORE. Tell me who is really hardcore except me and Darkane? Nobody. They all have failed beating him, because it's not a normal title, it's a hardcore title. And the holder of that title is not normal either. He is something else, a pain machinery. But I'm ready to go through hell, through pain, through suffering. However in the end I'll rise from the pain and be victorious. No matter how much I bleed, how many bones I get broken. I am here with a purpose and that's winning the hardcore title. But that doesn't mean I won't do the same thing to my opponent. You're totally wrong there. I'll put you in my world, in the chaos. Your mind will be shut down, your body broken up and your hopes will be dead. I've worked hard and won this opportunity. I can't let it slip through my hands. So people, you know what to do. Vote me as the number one contender for the hardcore championship, you won't regret it. And Nasir, you'll going to be the example of it all. I have to prove my point and you have to loose. If needed, in the hard way. There is enough said, all I can say now is, BE READY!
Jon McAdams
Post February 22nd 2018, 4:48 pm by Jon McAdams
EAW Promoz! - Page 16 Sovere15

“Vanity of vanities,” McAdams breathes out a puff of smoke. “Vanity of vanities, all is vanity.”

McAdams walks through an empty cathedral with a pipe in his hand. The pews and walls covered in faux gold with velvet draped across any hanging it can. The windows covered with stained glass portraits of saints of the past.

“I bought this cathedral when the church within it had gone into a great deal of debt. They were quite desperate to get rid of the building and I figured I would just take it and restructure it into an edgy little night club. Yet, I recently gifted it back to the church. Debt paid in full. It’s funny how things can change when you take a wee bump on your head and neck. When you look around you and start seeing all the things that you value mean nothing. All the power, all the prestige, all the money. It is meaningless. I have questioned my purpose more in the past month then I have in all my life. Growing up I knew one simple thing. I was created to fight. I was born and bred to be a warrior. Though smaller in stature, since the day I was adopted into that dreadful family I was put to work. I stand here as a young creation of my adopted father’s where I was the pinnacle of physical fitness and technical submission and hand to hand combat but above everything I was ever taught, my father taught me what he considered the most valuable thing in the world. He told me I must win, no matter the cost. Should it shatter me, should it destroy my body, should it force me to win by cheap, perverse, and mediocre ways than I should do it. It worked well when I took over the business. It worked well on the indies when I was tearing through rosters of people who couldn’t understand why someone like me would feel the need the cheat. Hell, it opened the door to a contract with EAW.”

McAdams begins walking towards the front of the Cathedral.

“Then reality hits you in the face. This landscape… EAW. It’s not the same as any other arena I’ve been too. Sure I was able to capture the Hardcore title early enough through nefarious means. I established myself pretty quick as a good hand in the ring and someone not to be taken lightly but not for the right reasons. People feared facing me not because I was particularly menacing or powerful. But because I was just a pain in the ass.” McAdams chuckles while stopping at the last pew. “And ultimately, while I was busy finding ways to win, many of my more experience opponents spent time actually winning. Defeating me in some of my most pivotal matches and surely I have had some impressive victories. Victories that made me question the way I go about things. Beating people in outright skilled fashion I would sit back and wonder why? Why do I fight the way I do when I don’t have too? It was over the course of this month of injury where I realized that I had no one left to turn too. I know that my time with The Sanatorium was meant for me to learn what I can and tear the whole thing down but that sense of camaraderie… There was something to it. That man Mike Showman. I used him and spit him out. At the end of it all… I am left with nothing.”

McAdams sits down at the front pew.

“Ecclesiastes.” McAdams puffs out as his body hits the pew. “I’m sure you knew what I was quoting. It’s your very identity. It’s everything you are. Your faith I mean. I don’t dispute it. I grew up knowing this faith. Being raised in it. It was hard to accept when you’re being taught by monsters but I can respect it. Fear not, I have no desire to duel you in scripture. I am not so meek. I don’t believe faith is a crutch, and I certainly don’t believe that your a man in need of one. Quite the opposite Nico. I think faith is both a powerful and very difficult thing to have in today’s day and age. The whole world stands against Christians and at the same time claim they are the oppressors. You sit here before me, a man who many in the roster would claim are weak for your faith yet you hold the most prized title on this brand. When we first fought, I called your faith weak. I don’t know if you remember. I believe you were National Elite Champion, I was Hardcore Champion and Drake Jaeger was Interwire Champion. Yeah, I remember I called your faith weak. I ate my words too. You pinned me in the center of that ring and by the rules of the time I had feared I may lose my hardcore title right then and there but you were strangely merciful and laid the belt on top of me and left me to my shame. For a long time I held on to that anger. Furious that you would treat me like that. That someone like you would show me any kind of mercy and humiliate me like that. It was the only night we’d ever been in the same ring but it was something I had held onto for so long. The other thing I remember is the feeling that everyone gave to me. The one that said ‘you don’t belong here’. Not with these two stars. Yet here I am still and where is Drake Jaeger? But I suppose that doesn’t matter nor truly prove anything because when it comes down to it. You speak correctly. There was a great shame in how I lived my life. A regret of how I came about here in EAW and the cost of success weights greatly on my shoulders as I look back on a career that many wished they had but I view with some disdain.

I try not to reinvent myself. I try to learn and grow and adapt and become better. It’s less about being something new and more about being something more. I guess what I mean to say is what drives me used to be success. But I find success is meaningless when you have it by cheap means. That is to say, the current number one contender for your title, Nasir Moore. This is now the second time I’ve defeated him in one on one competition. But it is the second meaningless victory I’ve captures over the man. Because you interfered.

I may have lost that match without your help but it would have been a loss earned. I should have waited. I shouldn’t have tried to snake it but I am still trying and growing but I know it will be far more than cheap tactics needed in order to defeat Darkane and I look at you, Nico Borg and if I am to rise to where you are I will need to be above such things. I would normally have said thank you for the assist and been about my way but I needed that victory or that defeat. I needed it properly because I am no longer here trying to just make it to the top. I am here trying to be better than I was yesterday. I am here because my legacy cannot be cheap victories and a cheap rise to the top. That I may one day even face you and take that belt off of you because I was that damn good.

At one time or another I was envious of those around me. My equals. I grew furious at those beneath me rising above me. But now none of that matters. I assure you as I live and breath, Nico Borg. What drives me is my legacy. The name that is left behind. I cannot be associated with things like People with Class and The Sanatorium. I cannot be known as what I was and I refuse to play it that way. This has not been an easy road for me. I am learning, I am adjusting, but I assure you I am more focused than ever.

You may be right about Shaker. I thought it was a joke when I was put on the card against him but I still gave him everything I had. As for Scott Oasis, I owe him one. He put me on the shelf but it was through that revelation that I realized I am so much better than I am. If you say truly that you don’t know if I can hang on the level with you and him then you haven’t been paying attention. I’ll give the devil his due. Scott tore me apart but there were already several nagging injuries that he simply agitated. I am one hundred percent prepared for this and these past few weeks have been a breeze. I know what you have done and how you’ve succeeded and I would be stupid to not heed your words but you are a fool to actually think that I should be afraid. Nico, when you look at me do you honestly see a weak man begging for his moment? Do you see a wallow of self pity?

No I assure you I have always been ambitious and proud and strong. But now I direct it in a new way. You say you are ruthless and and hard to break, and you may put me in the hospital? When I am at one hundred percent you should bear witness to the strength of Jon McAdams. Go back and watch Shock Value. Look at everything it took just for Finnegan to force a draw in order to not lose his title. Look back at my hardcore title matches and attempts. I am not a man who gives up and I am not here to simply have a good match with you. I come with every intention of beating you. I have not lost sight of the war that is to be waged with Darkane but I know that right in front of me is a man that requires my full attention and you will have it.

I will not make this easy. Not for me. Not for you. You will know who I am. This will not be like the last time we met. I will have my retribution. I will have your respect. And the whole world will know that Jon McAdams is here to stay.

Untouchable? Delusional. I know you’re familiar with David and Goliath. This is less comparable to me I think. How about the Walls of Jericho? They also thought they were untouchable. They also thought the israelites could never reach them. That they were beneath them. That they were giants. Until that wall came crashing down.

I will bring your walls down and show the whole world that on Dynasty, you may be the champion, but you are only human and when another man like me steps into that ring, he has a chance against you. Not just a chance but I can win. I don’t want you to fear evil. I don’t want you to fear me. Instead I would rather you learn how to fear yourself. Because in all your confidence, in all your faith, Invictus. You are still just flesh and blood like myself and I have found your weakness in that. You will meet more than a survivor on Dynasty. More than a conqueror. I promise you that even if you don’t see it that way. Kings will collide in that ring and I will prove to the world that this is my home and I am not going anywhere but up.”

McAdams stands and raises his glass. He steps up to the podium and turns to the empty congregation.

“Here’s to you Invictus. And to Sovereign.”

EAW Promoz! - Page 16 Raise_19
Post February 22nd 2018, 1:54 pm by Guest
DY

Nico Borġ: The crown weighs heavy and slips from the head unworthy.

Chorus: But he who suffers the thorns gladly, and marks not the slings and arrows of fate, he will carry his head proudly, and his trumpet will sound even as all other bastions fall.

Nico Borġ: Intrigue is the dance of the court. Danse Macabre - The Dance of Death. The revelers gather, willing to sacrifice any for one last sweet taste of ecstasy. One false step and a man loses his head. Neglect to watch your back at your peril. Turn your head and lose sight of what is afront. How is the would-be King to proceed? Stand back to the wall, safe but ever on the fringes - never to be Lord of the Dance?

Chorus: The righteous need not worry himself. Attend to his matters with God and the Good Lord will watch over him.

Nico Borġ: Though all men are blessed with the choice to place their safety in the hands of God, too many squander their free will to wander this world alone. Some openly scorn. Some subvert the blessed name for their own purposes. Other’s keep their mouths shut timidly but they are all thinking the same thing… “Faith is a crutch” is the rally cry. I have heard it too many times before. But I have a secret for all of you. These four little words are only designed to convince the person who repeats them. Not so much an exclamation as a mantra. Whispered on the wind, again and again and again until it all feels a little bit better. The irony of it all is that these words themselves are a crutch. Bravery is the preserve of the faithful. It takes belief, right? But Nasir… whatever he calls himself now. He doesn’t believe. He does not really believe that he actually has a chance to to take this Championship from The Invictus. He’s scared. Last week the choir began to sing and it was as if the very angel of death had come for him. THE FEAR OF GOD WAS IN HIM! And Nasir flinched. He threw away the entire match this week because he is spineless. That is the truth of it all, I am still waiting to hear how he spins it but this is all that I have to say about it. Last week, Nasir intimated that I don’t understand whom I am facing at Reckless Wiring. So I went out there to get a good look at him in person. What I saw out there was a man who understands EXACTLY who I am.

Chorus: Of course. The name of Borġ cannot escape attention. The Matter of Invictus will go down among the legends beside the Carolingian Paladins of old.

Nico Borġ: Nasir and all of you will have yet another chance to bear witness to my glory before the anointed hour cometh at Reckless Wiring. Under the watchful stars and the sign of the cross, the purple banner of Invictus is unfurled for war once more. Ready to flutter free and proud upon the battlefield where Nasir’s courage fell to ruin. When I return to Dynasty it will be without giving a second thought to Nasir, or Jacob Senn, or The Heart Break Boy or indeed any man who covets the Answers World Championship. There is a target on my back, and many sights trained upon it. But it takes a steady hand and any man who believes he is up to it is free to take the shot. In the meantime, the only thing that I am thinking about is succeeding where Nasir failed by being the one to deliver defeat to Jon McAdams. I raise my glass to you, Jon. For you are nothing if not a survivor. From breaking out of that cheap act you had with Mike Showman, to being right among the flames as The Sanatorium was finally dragged to hell, to recently arising reborn from the ashes when it seemed that you had only joined them in their damning fate after a fearful injury. Beaten but never broken, you’ll rail against the end until the very last. For this most admirable virtue, you may just have another reign as Hardcore Champion in you. And yet, it all seems so stagnant doesn’t it? You have reinvented yourself almost as many times as Nasir himself has. But for the culmination of all of these changes, just what have you got to show for it? Now, I am not talking about titles and cheap accolades. Heaven does not reckon men by the weight of their past works but by the lightness of their spirits and the ease with which their hearts are raised to valor. I suppose the question that needs to be answered here is what exactly drives Mr McAdams to pry himself out of the dirt time and time again. Are you envious, Jon, that others - even lesser men - have much more to show for their efforts than you have? Are you bitter that none flocked to your side in your time of abeyance after you had already turned your frustrations upon every friend you have ever had in EAW? Or maybe I am not being fair. This world can make it hard at times, but I try to see the best in people, Jon. I see the shame in your eyes for every time you burned your bridges and lowered yourself for ambition’s sake, just to have nothing  in the end.

Chorus: A sorry state, but is the Nightmare over?

Nico Borġ: Not for you, Jon. At least I severely doubt it. Giving you a tomato can like Shaker Jones on return was an act of pity on Starrstan’s part. As for your victory over Nasir, well he obviously had something greater weighing on his mind. Nothing that I have seen of late convinces me that you are any more determined or powerful than the man so easily put on the shelf by Monroe’s other client, Scott Oasis. While you struggle having that monkey on your back, I know that stand taller than all of you put together. Sometimes literally. Oasis was among the pack that I left broken below as I ascended to the Cash in The Vault Briefcase, and now again I have succeeded where he failed by earning and defending the Answers World Championship. Know only that I am harder to break - and just as ruthless. If you do not make this easy for yourself I may just have to put you back in the hospital as I did the last man to challenge my reign, Tomi Venus. Not to scare you. But the difference between me and a man like Nasir is that I do not fear reprisal. And I do not hold back but remain unashamed of doing what must be done. Whoever comes for me comes. That is just a fact of holding the Answers World Championship. But where other Champions have lived with paranoia, I fear no evil. I KNOW THAT I AM UNTOUCHABLE! For I am...

Chorus: Invictus.

Nico Borġ: Unfearful, Unashamed.

Chorus: En Nico, Nika.
Bhris Elite
Post February 22nd 2018, 11:50 am by Bhris Elite
No matter how many times you change your appearance, name or who you are at the end of the day you are still the same person. You losing to Nasir Moore hasn’t changed, you being put on the shelf haven’t changed and you being a cornball yeah that defiantly hasn’t changed.  Would you like for me to elaborate more on that? It’s simple it all started when you started the stupid Voin shit and trying to get us to think that just because you put some shitty body paint on that you probably let another man do would make you a different person. Trying to get us to think that you are a different person because you had on that shit body paint is what made you a cornball. Of course I’ll get attacked for this “Oh that’s because you aren’t original enough to think of something like that” I’m sorry I apologize for not being original enough to steal shit and nitpick shit from movies or series. I’m sorry I’m not original enough to be more than anything but myself.  Now instead of you playing two different people Voin has just finally taken over and made you just Mosoltov now instead of Aren Mosoltov. Cute, adorable even regardless I am going to call you Aren though because that’s who you are. No matter the crappy body paint or even that crappy tattoos you currently have you are the same person. I don’t fear you because you claim some Insidious shit happened to you and something “ToOk OvEr My BoDy” I also don’t give a damn if you care about what I’ve done when you were gone or not because I would of done the same thing while you were here.  I still would be leading Voltage like I am now whether or not Nasir put you on the shelf or not.  Matter of fact what are you even trying to say? Is this an attempt to be edgy or something? Well it isn’t working I’m not trying to lead a new era I’ve been here for a while now and you know that, I’d look like a dweeb trying to claim myself as the “Leader of the new era” I’m just a leader to the ones who want to be themselves in this company but feel like they won’t be entertaining. I’m not trying to be anything but myself I’m not walking around one day without body paint calling myself Chris Elite then the next time you see me I have body paint calling myself El Elito. I’m not trying to be a marvel hero or a DC hero I am being myself. That’s what I am leading, the point you don’t have to pretend to be something you’re not to succeed. Unless the real you is just that boring and for the most case for most of the bozos on this roster that is the case.

You want an example? Well look no further than my opponent this week on Voltage he tried to be himself and it was some of the most boring shit I’ve ever witnessed now he’s doing whatever he’s doing now and nothing has changed. Still boring, still tacky and still very corn ballish. You didn’t hear through shit when I beat Ryan Adams you were watching it just like everyone else was trying to figure out what color scheme you’ll rock on your body when you return but instead you got drunk one night and decided to put a bunch of permanent shit on your body that doesn’t mean anything.  Funny thing is you kind of looked like the guy “Who has my number” before you left. Pretty odd isn’t it? That is beside the point though if you are too lazy and don’t want to listen to this or anything I have to say.  Basicially what I’m trying to say is no matter who you bring, Aren Mosoltov, Voin, Molotov it doesn’t matter the result will remain the same. You will lose to the man with one ring name but many nick names. Nick names that I have for a reason and that are very fitting. You will be disappointed this week not because of my performance though but because of your performance and how you’ll fail to beat I and I’ll make a message out of you. A message I want Jamie or Lars Queer to hear very clearly. No matter which one of you bozos I get in the ring in my hometown in Brooklyn at Brooklyn Heights I am taking that championship and Brooklyn is going to party like never before. First I am going to beat the former champion in Aren then I am going to beat whoever the current champion is heading into the main event.  We’ll cross that bridge though when we get to it. Aren take me lightly, take me as a threat it doesn’t matter to me. I also don’t give a damn if we faced each other in the past or not I’m not worried about the past because I am going to beat you now and I’m going to make sure you remember it.
Shark Man
Post February 22nd 2018, 6:16 am by Shark Man
Clam, that snake man is truly a freak. He thinks he can mess with The Sea’s Toughest Son of a Fish? Shell no! Shark Man will not back down from anyone. Shark Man will always fight everyone.

Just like this week, Shark Man will use his fists to mess up Jamie O’Hara’s face. Yes, O’Hara I know you are the current EAW World Heavyweight Champion, the longest reigning World Heavyweight Champion if I may add, but it doesn’t bother me at all. Don’t get me wrong, I respect you a lot, O’Hara, I admire your intensity and creativity inside the ring, you are arguably the center of attraction right now in this company, you are most likely going to headline the EAW Hall of Fame this year, but that doesn’t change the fact that you are just another fish that I need to fry to cement my status as The Sea’s Toughest Son of a Fish. Hey, I know I haven’t won any matches that I was in since I came to Voltage, but I have to beat you in order to prove myself that I’m not an ordinary joke. Shark Man isn’t a comic book character at all. Our match isn’t an imaginary at all, it’s reality and I have to beat you right in the middle of the ring. Shell, I might be the one who dethroned you from your crown. I don’t expect to win The World Heavyweight Championship so soon, but I do expect you to bring all your best againts me. Otherwise, I might be able to pull of the biggest upset in the history of professional wrestling. Like I said, I know how tough you are and this isn’t a fantasy world at all. It will be really hard for me to beat you. I have to make countless sacrifices this week alone just to beat you. Am I invisible? Nah, despite I’m The Sea’s Toughest Son of a Fish I still can be hurt. Am I a comic book character? Like I said, I’m not a comic book character and I don’t have any super or magic powers at all, but I do have a lot of abilities to beat you, I know how great I am to go toe to toe againts you, you should be aware of that.

I don’t want to hurt you at all. I’m not interested in that. What I’m interested is just beating you and that’s all I want. What if I can’t beat you though? Well, I’m going to chase that snake bastard because clearly, I don’t have any problems with you, but you, O’Hara, YOU are still the man that everyone want to beat. YOU are still the toughest Voltage’s Son of a Fish and I’m fully aware of that. Maybe I don’t deserve The Sea’s Toughest Son of a Fish nick-name, at least not for now, that title belong to you. You clearly can do your job. You have no flawless at all. You are what everyone wanted to be. I respect you but you probably don’t care about that. That’s fine, O’Hara, because I’m going to earn your respect by giving you a fight for your life. Win or lose, you are going to acknowledge me as The Toughest opponent that you have ever faced. No worries though, I will do what I can to beat you. You’ve been through a lot just to earn your spot so I hope you can understand what I’m trying to do to you. You can’t underestimate a Shark, otherwise, it will bite you right in the ass, that’s why I hope you bring everything you got. I hope you take me seriously for your own sake. If I lose to you, that’s fine, there’s nothing to be ashamed of. You are an unstoppable force right now, but if I win, then I’m clearly the next in the line to be the World Heavyweight Champion one day. Just because I said I won’t be ashamed to lose to you though, doesn’t mean I’m not trying to beat you. I want to beat you to claim The Sea’s Toughest Son of a Fish nick-name. I hope you heard it loud and clear enough because if you are going to ignore that, then you are a dead meat.

Everyone know about you, O’Hara, can’t say the same about me. Yes, I’m a Fan Favorite. Everyone always cheer my name every time my music hits the speaker, but I’m not as famous as you. Shell, I’m not interested to become famous but I have to make a recognition in some capacities. If you don’t recognize who I am, then allow me to reintroduce myself to you. I’m Shark Man, the unproven Sea’s Toughest Son of a Fish. Everyone think of me as a comic relief and an entertainment. Maybe that’s what you are thinking about me too, O’Hara. Some kids think that I’m a Superhero despite I never claimed to be one but that’s one of my motivations to beat you. I’m going to wrestle for the fans. Yes, I can be selfish sometimes. Sometimes I just want to do things for my own happiness. I want to beat you for my own satisfaction, but it will be even better when I see everyone screaming in joy to see me hitting my Chummer on you and beat you 1-2-3 right in the middle of the ring.

And That’s The Fishin Line......cause Shark Man said so!
Desmond Helms
Post February 22nd 2018, 3:43 am by Desmond Helms
The sun bounced off the glass sunglasses that covered Desmond Helms’ eyes. As the camera pans back, it shows Helms laying on an inflatable tube with “ANTI-FLOG” and “LEDGE” repeatedly scrawled in a thick, black marker that slowly washes away with each small wave that comes by. Helms is dressed in nothing more than colourful green and white boardshorts. The camera maintains its position as several people move past Helms, fighting against the pristine clear waves. Helms pops his head up as a stunning young woman approaches him. Helms drops his sunglasses down slightly with a wide grin on his face but the woman gestures with disgust as she passes by him.

Desmond Helms: Ain’t she a stunner. 

Helms settles back in the tube and notices the camera

Desmond Helms: I won’t get pulled up for any Harvey Weinstein type shit for that, right?...right? Nah yeah good.

Helms repositions the sunnies back over his eyes.

Desmond Helms: Honestly, how fucking dare those cunts drag me away from this! Have you ever been to an Aussie beach? Yeah that’s nothing better than firing up the barbie and then spendin the arvo at the beach. Cold water so clear that you could see a bloke’s old fella pop out of his shorts the length of a footy field away! What? Some things are unavoidable to see in the moment. Summer wraps up in just a few days and these flogs expect me to go to...go to...Maaasss….Massachusetts? Does Massachusetts even have beaches? Who in the actual fuck comes up with a name like Massachusetts anyway? Back to the point, you wouldn’t even want to take a good old dip in any ounce of water even remotely close to Baston; it’s probably filled with trash and rotting, dead carcasses. 

Helms pops himself out of the tube The camera pans back to reveal it’s not an actual beach, just the artificial beach at a water theme park. Unimpressed onlookers sit up from their daybeds, confused by Helms’ murmurings. A rounder gentlemen in nothing more than a budgie smuggler makes his way into the wave pool, dropping the remaining half of his burger in the water as a wave crashes into his gut. Desmond looks down at his feet as the soggy burger comes to a stop at his feet. 

Desmond Helms: DON’T EAT IN THE WAVE POOL YOU CUNT. DON’T RUIN IT FOR THE REST OF US!

Helms pelts the burger in the back of the man’s head. The fella grunts as he scoops his rubbish out of the water and hastily walks past Helms, dumping it in the trash. Helms remains with his eyes locked on him the whole time. He takes a moment to pause and calm himself down before looking back at the camera.

Desmond Helms: No, that’s not a fair way to describe from Boston. I’m sure they’re lovely people. Right now, it’s glorious summer, the sun is shining, the heat has been cranked right up and imagine leaving it for the cold, wet, dull world of “Boston”. I mean at least it’s not as bad as New Zealand but the mere idea of leaving this incredible place is something no bloke should have to deal with. It’s bad enough that I had to leave this grand place last week to face that Shane Gates fella. 

Helms continues, walking through the theme park, passing the concession stands and moving into a fake tropical oasis. Palm trees tower over the sandy path.

Desmond Helms: You can bet your arse that I left Pittsburgh as quickly as I arrived, that’s why I kicked that Gates flog in the cracker jacks and bailed. It seems I’ve awoken something in that bloke but deadset, imagine trying to have a go at a ledge like me with a threat like that? Nah, I’ll be too busy smokin winnies, smashin quite a number of tinnies and having a right laugh at the lad. Last week is a loss with an asterix! It’s like saying that America is the greatest country in the world...with the several thousand asterixis of why it doesn’t compare to God’s Country. But I guess if that galah wants another chance to take on the Top fuckin Ledge, the King of the Westies, then I’ll gladly turn his spuds to mash once more and this time I’ll drop him on his skull and put it to rest. You would think any flog that walks away from a match with me would simply appreciate the fact he wasn’t humiliated but this dumb cunt wants his revenge! Yeah brah, I’m shaking in my goddamn pluggers!

Desmond Helms makes his way over to the lazy river. Before he steps into a tube, he reaches into his left pocket and pulls out a can of Bundy. Helms cracks it open and begins to drink it only for an angry staff member walk up to him. He grabs Helms by the shoulder and turns him around.

Staffer: Sir, you cannot drink in the lazy river. Please hand over the can or I’ll have to call security to escort you out of here.

Desmond Helms: Have you ever had a Bundy rum and coke before? It’s like 95% coke! I guess not; you look like you haven’t had a drink in your lifetime. Let me help you out.

Helms reaches into his other pocket and pulls out another can. He tosses it to the staff member and quickly dives onto an inflatable tube, knocking several young kids out of the way. Helms pushes himself away from the edge and holds his can in the air. The staffer pulls a walkie-talkie and immediately calls for security however Helms quickly disappears into the mass of people riding the ride. 

Desmond Helms: I didn’t come to EAW to feast on the lesser flogs in this world, I came here to conquer the greatest flogs there is! And good lawd my prayers have been answered, let's talk about this “Devan Dubian” bloke. Hall of Famer, former Answers World Champion, won Grand Rampage yada-yadda-yadda. You know what this flog hasn’t been in the last two years? RELEVANT! If that wife beater looking bloke could beat him, why should it be any more difficult for a ledge like me to do so? Yeah nah tough go the other week at Reasonable Doubt my friend; I can only imagine the disappointment of seeing an opportunity to once again become the World Champion slip through your fingers. Now there’s a circulating idea that I’m some sort of cunt who only cares about himself. That’s partly true but it’s only for my own sense of progression. Part of me does care about the unfortunate consequences blokes have to deal with by being beating by a ledge like me, but they shouldn’t be a bunch of flogs to begin with. Imagine the reaction if someone like myself - a staggering TWO matches into his tenure in EAW - defeats a top tier flog like Dubian? Gives a little credibility to the name “Top Fuckin Ledge”, doesn’t it?

Helms finishes the remaining liquor in the can. As the river approaches a wooden bridge, Helms spots several security members. Helms cautiously places the can in the lap of another larger patron, asleep in another tube before pushing himself away and creating some distance. As the tubes reach the bridge, the security use the hook at the end of the pole to pull the larger man to the side of the river. Helms spins around and watches the larger man, now confused, be escorted out of the river.

Desmond Helms: Ha. Flog. Probably no better time than the present to get a little serious.

The camera pans back as a reminder of where Helms is before cutting back closer to him

Desmond Helms: After last week, I guess there’s going to be some sense of conjecture around me. I mean, I understand it. There’s this idea of perception is reality and when those flogs in the crowd see me kick a bloke in the jewels, it creates this idea that I can’t get the job done. Defeating Devan Dubian doesn’t just create a sense of legitimacy to my name and my campaign here in EAW, it removes any sense of doubt and perhaps teaches that flog from last week to simply walk away instead of trying to get his hands on me once more. I’m not here to piss about and treat any of as a joke because I get it, I’m a cunt who talks funny but I’m here to work harder than a one armed brickie in the middle of Baghdad. I’ll do it with a beer in one hand, I’ll do as mean as cat piss slapping flogs in the face but in the end, I’ll be having a fucking laugh with the National Ledge Championship around my waist. Here’s the thing Devan, you have this “veteran awareness”, everything you see, you believe you’ve seen a thousand times before. Nothing is new, nothing is ever in any sense of the word original. You can look at me and see how the story ends; no ascension to a greater plane, no success to be proud of...a slow...cold...death. Are you surprised by the rapid demise of Charlie Marr? I’m most certainly not. Flogs like him come and go; a bloke with seemingly immense potential but the lack of heart, the lack of pashun, the lack of the non-materialistic values that make men great...that made you a World Champion so long ago. A World Champion you will never be once again. You have somewhat of a point though. You and I know little to nothing of one another bar what is learned through visual and written history. But would I be wrong to say that you have yet to ascend back to the peak of your career? Some two years wasted in pointless battles, wars that saw no glory, no sense of progression? Perhaps I’m a bloke, much like Marr, much like Moore, much like many who walk into this ring incapable of backing up the words spoken but you should be aware that for every number of flogs like them, there is one - a ledge, you could say - that surpasses those lowly expectations. See, you have this preset notion that I’m nothing in this business, incapable of being anything and that when that fuckin bell rings, I’ll be swept to the side as if I never stood a chance to begin with. A washout, in your words. Is this all your career is destined for, Devan? Between your failed attempts to be a World Champion once more and wasting your time achieving nothing or coming even close to achieving anything ever again, are you just going to use your name, the career you had once upon a time ago to belittle? Truly I don’t blame you for having this idea of substance, of merit because fuck me if I dealt with flogs like Marr near constantly I think I would have necked myself. 

Ultimately, I don’t see a bloke on a greater, elevated level than myself. I see a legend who was never truly a legend, a one hit wonder as World Champion who will never be able to come close to replicating the form that led him to the main event of Pain For Pride. I’m a good lad, a great bloke, it’s actually me that’s doing the good deed here by bringing to reality the glass ceiling you once shattered, has been put together once again piece by piece. And maybe then you will realise that being a Hall of Famer, a former Answers World Champion, former Grand Rampage winner mean absolutely nothing some two years since you achieved it all. Maybe, in the wake of defeat against a ledge like myself, you can find that spark, that missing piece to drive you back the pinnacle of this company, of this world. I have my goals and quite frankly, those dizzying heights is quite appealing but nothing to desire in the now. But I’m wrong, aren’t I Devan? Yeah nah tell me I’m wrong though mate. Tell me how the time since has been spent well. Tell me that fortune, success and championship glory still remains a visible light in your future because fuck me you’re sounding as delusional as the cunt you sent into sulking to the bottle-o last week. Go on, have a go and give me an absolute gobful of it again, treat me as the mug that I apparently am. 

The inflatable tube bounces against the concrete wall and the rhythm of the water pulls Helms into a small, shallow pool. Helms climbs out of the tube and onto the path, looking back at the camera. He reaches into a pocket on the backside of his pants and pulls out a third can of Bundy rum and coke.

Desmond Helms: You said something that I found quite humorous and it fits this narrative that you’re merely riding the dying wave of your former glory; you’ve earned your position from the exceptional performances you had in your past. What have you done that’s any memorable since, Devan? Nothing. Even a novice like myself, spending a meager few minutes going through your career will find that. Perhaps you could feed this crock of shit to the newer blokes who walk up here, eyes clouded with no fuckin idea in the world. Not me, mate, not me. This match will be a piece of piss for me and nah, it won’t be because I believe I’m superior, not because I think I’m destined for greatness...but rather because you are nothing more than a peak dropkick who will crash back down and learn the faults he foolishly believes are his strengths. And for that, you don’t have to thank me…

Helms cracks the can open.

Desmond Helms: ...just get around me.

Helms takes a considerable mouthful of liquor from the can before spitting it out on the ground in disgust. 

Desmond Helms: Yuck! It’s fuckin warm!

He proceeds to empty the can out on the ground before he throws it into a bush nearby and begins to walk away. The staff member from earlier watches on and takes a double look before running after Desmond Helms and the camera fades to black.

Shaker Jones
Post February 22nd 2018, 1:52 am by Shaker Jones
Dynasty Promo: Weapons on Wheels

We head to the EAW locker rooms where a reporter is standing by:

Jake Mercer: Hi, my name is Jake Mercer and I'm gonna try and get a few words from Shaker Jones on his upcoming match.

Jake Mercer goes in and sees Shaker Jones with his back towards him playing air guitar.

Shaker: "Give Em The Boots, The Roots, we're radicals, Give em The Boot , you know I'm a radical"

Shaker is playing air guitar

Jake taps on Shaker's Shoulder

Shaker jumps

Shaker: Shit man you scared me.

Jake Mercer: May I ask what you were doing?

Shaker: I was just rocking out.  It helps to calm me down after a match.

Jake Mercer: Shaker I was wondering if I could get some words on your upcoming match?

Shaker: Sure

Shaker puts down his ipod.

Jake Mercer: Now we all saw last week as you were defeated by Nico Borg.  Many critics are split on the match, some thought you did a tremendous job, and others are saying it's the same old thing again,

Shaker takes the mic

Shaker: To my critics out there, I don't give a crap what you think.  That was one of the best matches I have ever had.  I took Nico Borg the EAW Answers champion to the limit.  I had him locked in the Casey Jones, had I have been able to roll over he would have had no choice but to tap out.  But I lost and that sucks, but you can always learn from those.

Jake Mercer:Can we get some comments on your upcoming match on Dynasty?

Shaker: Yes, they say there are times when you don't get to make a second chance.  But now I have that chance to become the number one contender for the EAW Hardcore Championship.  Let's take a look at my opponents shall we.

Shaker: First up we got Mr. A List Cody Marshall, wait, wait, wait, A list is too good of a word to describe him how about The B-Lister Cody Marshall.  B-lister, you my former tag team partner have changed.  You use to be a good old country boy like me.  But I guess that wasn't enough for you, so you went to Hollywood.  Son, you are about as country as a Latte in a cornfield.  Yes people I do know big words.  They say the bigger they are the harder they fall.  Now you can look at this and say he is bigger than, me, stronger than me, but you know what.  I am going to cut you down and send your B-List Ass back to Hollywoo.

Because,

This ain't the Emmy's,

This ain't the Golden Globes,

heck this ain't even the SAG Awards,

This is E A Fuckin' W!!!!!

That's right wrestling.  Not Hollywood my man.  Now if you wanna go off and pretend to be cop on TV that's fine.  But not on my time son.  The marquee says wrestling, and that's what I do better than anyone else here.  Cody Marshall, the man who has his head so far up his ass, he doesn't get nosebleeds, he gets nose shits.

Shaker makes a symbal crash noise.

Shaker: Ooooo, I can be funny too eh, Marshall.

Shaker: And let's not forget about my other opponent Maddox Aryes.  I may have lost to him last time.  But I've been studying you Maddox.  I know what you can do.  So if you wanna go high flying I'll see you there.  You are looking at a new Shaker Jones.  A more focused Shaker Jones.  I hope you were watching my match out there, because I am more than just a Hardcore Wrestler.

Shaker: Now this being a number one contender's match for the EAW Hardcore Championship, I figured well why don't we make this hardcore.

Jake Mercer: What do you mean.

Shaker: Come with me.

Shaker leads Jake Mercer to the other end of the locker room where there are black curtains standing

Jake Mercer:What's being those curtains?

Shaker: Well I thought you'd never ask, drum roll please.

Drum roll sound effects are heard in the background and as the symbals clash the curtain is opened.

Jake Mercer: What the heck is this?

Shaker: Well what do you think it is?

Jake Mercer: It looks like a shopping cart full of junk.

Shaker: Ah to the untrained eye yes, but to a hardcore wrestler like me it is Weapons on Wheels, Wheels, Wheels.

Shaker: You see what I did with that echo effect. Pretty fancy huh?

Jake Mercer: Sure but what is weapons on wheels?

Shaker: I thought you would never ask.  You see here he have an ordinary shopping cart, but it is no ordinary shopping cart no.  This is filled with weapons.  Let's see what we got here:

A stop sign,

some steel chairs, 

a kendo stick,

the kitchen sink,

a bowling ball,

some thumbtacks,

a rubber chicken?  How did this get in here?,

some trash can lids,

and some brass knuckles.

Shaker: As you can see I have a treasure trove of goodies at my disposal.  And if either Marshall or Aryes, decides to use one of these things.  Let me tell you gentlemen we have a great offer going here.  Are these $100, $99.99, $25, $19.99, $.50.  No gentlemen for the price of absolutely free you can get an ass whooping from one of our many fine products.  And if you order now, you can get two for the price of one.  You get an ass whipping, and you get an ass whipping and you...oh wait there's only two other guys in this match.  But you get my drift boys.  Your not messing around with just any wrestler.  They don't call me the Hardcore Hero for nothing.  So bring all you got boys, you're gonna need it.  Because I plan on walking out of there as the new number one contender to the EAW Hardcore Championship.

END
Devan Dubian
Post February 22nd 2018, 1:45 am by Devan Dubian
The only virtue of falling is so you eventually learn to pluck yourself up.
And I fell in a tremendous manner against Diamond Cage a few weekends ago but yet cannot help feel emboldened. 

That is not to make my casualty seem any less than what it was but when you have been in the business for so long and been in the same exact situation so many times, it becomes customary to have a healing process and to eventually pick yourself up for the next ambition. I pledged that I would not fill myself with pitiful excuses and go on imprudent raids around the roster demanding for all my needs because if that were to ever happen, it would certainly be an ending cremation of my career. I fully understand that Diamond Cage has shown far more initiative in the past few months to fight for a gold that has alluded us both for the past few years but I will take it nothing else than a result of the moment. A result of the moment that completely negated all logic, deviated from all understandings of calculus and physics and placed a lunatic far above his head over me. That much is understandable but I see no reason just to walk away. There are only two ways I can see this ending; one of them is the blaze of glory and the other is with the humble recognition that there is seemingly not another bone in my body that can function in the ring anymore. So I have already placed myself in a frame of revival influence by completely berating one of my fellow competitors on Showdown with no tolerance whatsoever. I had no personal qualms or any vendetta against Charlie Marr himself but when you position yourself in a place to glorify yourself against someone who has always been on a superior pedestal against you and do not even have the slightest common sense to have a sentry of all your surroundings, then you certainly do not deserve to be in the same ring as me. You may have seen this match as ignition of trail to your glory days but I saw it nothing else than just another opportunity for me to get one over someone else on the roster with as much enmity that I have stacked up. And above all, I value time which is ultimately inconsequential for a lad like me in the whim of his career. If the result in the ring is going to have the same baring anyways, I find it more convenient to get it over with before the match even starts. It may seem unjustified in your soothing colt eyes but in my prospective view, I find it a fair game. Now Marr can either lament about how one has been pulled over on him or revel in the experience he has been blessed with of gearing the game to your own advantage. Where he goes from here is completely up to him but I am certainly nowhere being done. This roster has many flesh that I can position myself in a superior power in front of so I will revel in my forthcoming casualties in the next few weeks, for its fun and its glory.

And it is not that I want to engage in a bold oppressor contest.
I just want to make sure that the experience I pass on will not be subsided and be put to its maximum intention. I could not fathom colts going through the brunt harsh of reality that comes with being a long time member of this company so I am enlightening those that choose to not open their eyes. It seems that it is Desmond Helms is the most recent adversary to this benchmark on Showdown and it is fair to say that we have absolutely no grasp on each others standing in this company. The majority of the insight that I have on your lot is that you like to talk a quite amount of shite with absolutely no merit to back it up and then absolutely washout once it comes to competing inside the ring. The thing about creating controversy outside the ring is that once you are inside the ring, everyone quite just expects you to live up to that limelight otherwise you are ultimately disappointing. And regardless of how sheltered you think you are; until you start being completely exceptional like your words heed, you are just a simple washout to me. You may compete, even contend and put up a decent against the likes of me but until there is a hint of substance to your words, I have absolutely no reason to respect you. And it may seem like buffer bullshite coming from the man who consistently elevated himself to the level of a warrior only to befall a few weeks ago but the difference is that I have earned the right to elevate my status just by the lots of exceptional performances I have put on the past. When delivering the last hit of someone else's career becomes a norm for me, it is easy to understand just how far stretched our legacies are. But you choose to be ignorant of all this, be a sheep to the conforming views of the public and arouse yourself as the lad who has the merits to stand around as if he is the best. It just makes me that much more elated when I have the opportunity to steal that sway of arrogance from a lad like yourself and humble you to the ground. The look that is deprived of all faith; especially so early in a career, it drives me to deliver a pill of reality to just about everyone on this roster. It just so happens that a luxurious hunt like yourself was placed in my path to completely shill for my own purposes. And I have no intention of going easy, neither should I either. If you are not willing to learn about this reality, you will have to eventually encounter it down the road but only then; it will cost you significantly more. It is just ultimately better to experience it now than anytime later.

You have only become my prey this week for a better perception of the future.
For that, you should be thanking me.
Mstislav
Post February 21st 2018, 11:36 pm by Mstislav
Reconciliation

A compromise, an understanding, a settlement. Reconciliation is that of weak-willed people, people longing to be on the even ground. They don’t try to be greater than their opponent. They don’t try to be better, they want to be equal. Aren Mstislav, tried to be greater, he tried to be the best, but when it all didn’t pan out for him, he decided he wanted to be on equal footing with the people he tried to best. And look where it got him, he was handed defeat to a man not even here anymore, and let down not only himself but the person he thought he was. But now that’s it. Time for a new regime. The King is dead, Hail Mstislav, the Enlightened, The Vengeful One. For two weeks I’ve terrorized everyone, and you didn’t know it. It started out with Marx and DEDEDE, whom both probably shared the same hospital room last time. I’d like to thank Ahren for that, I wish I could’ve done DEDEDE in myself, but I can use a proxy like Fournier for this one. But back to what I was saying. Two weeks ago I made my presence known, I made you wonder, I made you think of who could be coming to take back what was his. The best part was that you people did not know. Which amazes me.

It amazed me because usually there isn’t that big of a list of people to look back on. The list of people who have made Voltage prominent, that made Voltage the place to be is short. If anything it only had one name on it aside from my name. But it seems you people still thought otherwise. But I’m here now and that’s all that matters. But you know what else matters, is that Voltage is looking a little thin. You see I meant what I said when I told you all that Voltage has been run to the ground. And that’s not the fault of management or anything, it more at fault of the talent we have here. Hell the biggest man you had got distracted by a video, and then taken out a little under a week ago. So if that’s the biggest competition here then I don’t know if I should stay. Because as a recap, Voltage has gotten to a point where the talent is so easily distracted, scared, and paranoid, that I was able to destroy someone with a knee. Like a snake I entranced Marx with a tactic that he thought would make him the victor but instead made him little more of a victim, a helpless one at that. People thought he was the One, thought he would go do great things, and so he filled up on those lies and now look at him. He’s laid up in a hospital, and no one knows when he’s coming back, but I’m here alive and kicking, and waiting to see what comes up.

And It’s great for me that I don’t have to wait long as Chris Elite is going to be my next opponent. Now Chris this is no slight to you, but I don’t know if this is my first time facing you. I don’t recall that memory of either winning or losing to you so I’m just going to act like you and I are facing each other for the very first time. Whether or not this is true I need you to know one thing. I don’t care for what you’ve done or how you’ve gone about doing it. Because if there is one thing I know its that I’m clueless on how others have fared in Voltage. Which is odd because when I left it was nothing but business, and people were on edge about everything. People were getting what they deserved and leaving marks if other wise and now I know Voltage seems to have hobbled in with a whimper. And you apparently are making a mark. But what mark I want to know Chris, because to me it seems like nothing of the sorts. You went from having your own championship I heard to trying to beat a man who has had your number since. Yes I heard from the airwaves you’ve beaten DDD to mark the coming of a new era, the new era in which you intended to lead, but seeing all the people coming in from said era it makes me sad at what is being produced. You were talented when I left, and you’ve no doubt had improved, but not enough to call yourself the leader of a new era nor to even think about being the face of it. You may have a chance, hell you may have a calling that has lead you down this path but right now I’m not seeing it. All I’m seeing is a spot not worth the grain of salt that you fight on nor worth the ounce of respect from me.

But in all honesty I know you’re not going to listen, I know that you are still the braggart that plagued EAW from before I left, all mouth no sustenance, and I have to deal with it. But I’ve faced others who talked as loud as you and still won, so this isn’t going to be that hard for me. But I do want you to bring it all, because if I have to toy with you just to have a little fun then it won’t be good for either of us. One it won’t be good for you because what’s the use of being the next big thing if you can’t prove it, and two what is it worth if I’m proven right twice in a row. If I wanted that to happen I would’ve fought Ryan Wilson, or even Woogieman whoever that is, but I see that you could give me some fight. But I know that I’ll be disappointed sooner or later, but I don’t want that to start now you hear. So go on heed my words and form some of your own so I don’t have to listen to myself speak for this week. I want to know what you have for me and whether I should be disappointed or not.
The Dragon Slayers
Post February 21st 2018, 8:33 pm by The Dragon Slayers
EAW Promoz! - Page 16 RedDragon2

The Slayers were one step away from claiming their biggest prize, their target was in eye sight: The EAW Unified Tag Team Championship was nearly a reach away, because at Reckless Wiring on March 3rd in the world's famous arena in wrestling history, Madison Square Garden in New York City, the Dragon Slayers would have their shot at dethroning the new Unified Tag Team Champions... also the current holder of the EAW Championship, Heart Break Gal and the current holder of the EAW Openweight Championship, Cameron Ella Ava. But before they dethrone the Unified Tag Team Champions of the gold, they would have to step into the ring with Christian Nobe and Drake Cooper LIVE on Dynasty, DCU Arena in Worcester, Massachusetts... the Game was ON!

As Dynasty continued live, the cameras go backstage where Michael Shaw and Sam Steele are seen standing in there locker room, Shaw smirked arrogantly as Steele had his sights set straight towards the camera, a focused look on his face as Shaw looked into the camera as the EAW fans erupted into a roar of cheers as the Prodigy pointed into the camera with an arrogant smirk on his face, Steele stood behind Shaw with his arms crossed, his eyes focused on the camera.

MICHAEL SHAW: “February 10, 2018… the night Cameron Ella Ava and Heart Break Gal secured their second championship in EAW… I mean can you believe it Sammy, we could actually owe a victory over not just the EAW Champion, but also the Openweight Champion… this match could make the Dragon Slayers a household name ALL over the world the moment we’ve been waiting for comes is about to make itself known as Reckless Wiring is just mere weeks away!”

Steele shook his head back and forth, looking at Shaw.

SAM STEELE: “Look I know you mean well, man… but first things first, those EAW Unified Tag Team Championships have to make their way home with us, we NEED to secure the biggest tag team titles in EAW… and to do that we have to beat and dethrone two of the best damn competitors that this promotion has ever seen lace up a pair of boots, not only the defending Unified Tag Team Champions, but also the EAW Champion and Openweight Champion… these two ladies ain’t nothing to overlook, which is why… I took it upon myself to ask Dynasty General Manager, StarrStan to give us the opportunity, not just to prove why we should get this shot at the EAW Unified Tag Team Championships, but why we will beat Heart Break Gal and Cameron Ella Ava for those Unified Tag Team Straps and… AND, possibly earn a shot at the EAW Championship and he’s granted us that match against, Christian Nobe and Drake Cooper.”

MICHAEL SHAW: “Who”

SAM STEELE: “Christian Nobe and Drake Cooper, I really don’t even know who the hell they are and I’m sure the EAW fans don’t know or give a damn about them… but this moment has been given to us by the General Manager and we are gonna take it and SCORCH the competition WITH FIRE, and when we're finished they'll NEVER be remembered, except for as the Dragon Slayer's BITCH!”

The Prodigy took a moment to think to himself as the EAW fans erupted into cheers as he shrugged with an arrogant smirk on his face, looking into the camera.

MICHAEL SHAW: “So the unworthy two chosen to step up to the plate this week is Christian Nobe and Drake Cooper… two men that, ya know what I have no clue what to say about these two morons, in my eye they haven’t done jackshit in EAW… so why face the Slayers in our type of competition, why face the best damn tag team to lace up a pair of leather boots and step foot in EAW?”

Steele smirked patting Shaw on the shoulder.

SAM STEELE: “It’s alright man, I’ll take this one” [he took a moment of silence as he looked into the camera] “Drake and Christian, StarrStan choose the two of you to step into that ring with US… but it’s not gonna mean a damn thing boys, because Mike and I will make short work of you in the middle of our playground and when we’re done beating the two of you, we’re going to send a strong message to EAW’s champions… WE ARE COMING and when we get there and this beating is all set and done, you’ll NEVER be the SAME!”

Steele smirked deviously as the EAW crowd erupted into a loud “DRAGON SLAYERS! DRAGON SLAYERS! DRAGON SLAYERS!” chant broke out through the arena. Shaw looked into the camera, shaking his head back and forth in disappointment.

MICHAEL SHAW: “Christian and Drake, tonight the role models of EAW are going to make you an history in EAW… on this night, LIVE from the DCU Arena in Worcester, Massachusetts, the two of you will find out that when you step into the ring with the Dragons, not only will you get beat… but you will also be SHATTERED and BROKEN!”

Steele smirked arrogantly as the EAW crowd continued to roar with cheers, Shaw looked at the Hard Knox Superstar as Steele looked into the camera.

SAM STEELE: “When we’re done beating the two of you into a bloody pulp… you can go back those two bimbo’s holding OUR Unified Tag Team Championships…  but first, Drake Cooper and Christian Nobe, the two of you must take the final plunge… as we continue our road to Reckless Wiring, where we WILL become the NEW EAW Unified Tag Team Champion and there ain’t a damn thing you are gonna do about it!”

Shaw smirked, glancing over at Steele, before looking back into the camera, his smirked faded into a look of anger.

MICHAEL SHAW: “Tonight Drake and Christian, you will have every bone in your body SHATTERING and BREAKING at every move… and when that pain is inching up your body, inch-by-inch… you will know that you just got SCORCHED by the greatest tag team in the business… YOU JUST GOT BURNED BY  THE DRAGON SLAYERS!”

Shaw walked out of the camera frame, leaving Steele staring into the camera with a evil grin on his face, the crowd erupted into as Steele leaned towards the camera.

SAM STEELE: “See ya soon, chump’s!

He slowly dragged his thumb across his throat as he backed out of the camera himself, the EAW fans roared with cheers as the scene faded to a commercial break.
Woogieman
Post February 21st 2018, 6:34 pm by Woogieman
I'm Defending My Big Bhris Bhampionship at Reckless Wiring. I don't really care whoever Decides to challenge me  for My Belt. 

I know that, I shouldn't been talking at all very recently since I'd lost to Two former World Champions and also lost to Maddox Ayres last week. He got his Redemption over Me. I'm going to give him Props for Defeating Me.  I wasn't mad at all because I was Smiling.  I obviously need Deserved it.

It'd be someone from The Past or even a Newer Talent from Nowhere. We're going to compete in Madison Square Garden. If, You really wanted The Piece me then, Showed Up at Reckless Wiring in Madison Square Garden. The New York City are very passion. They got The Most Winning Franchise in Sports History like The New York Yankees with 27 World Series.

I'll be Ready for Everyone. I really wanted to know who got The Balls to Challenge me and Take My Championship Belt.
Sydney St. Clair
Post February 21st 2018, 12:24 pm by Sydney St. Clair
Sydney versus the world Issue # 14
EAW Promoz! - Page 16 Tumblr_p3hgxzkDrc1ujimkpo2_540
"The Thrill Seeker" Sydney St. Clair

Click to view analytics:

Click! As usual with any EAWrestling.com exclusive, the company's logo flashes across the screen before the beautiful face of Thursday Night Empire’s backstage interviewer, Cori Simmons, is revealed in the forefront of the camera lenses with a microphone held in her grasp and a welcoming smile upon her face. It was quite apparent that she would be somewhere in the vicinity of the locker room area, preparing to conduct an interview with one of the many combatants on Empire's roster.

”Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I'm Cori Simmons, welcoming you to this EAWrestling.com exclusive just moments before another jam-packed edition of Thursday Night Empire takes place here inside The Dunkin Donuts Arena in BEAUTIFUL Providence, Rhode Island! Joining me at this time is a woman coming off a turning point victory last week, looking to keep that ball rolling. Please join me in welcoming, ’The Thrill Seeker!’ Sydney St. Clair!”  At the drop of her name, the camera zooms out to reveal the former "Dream Chaser" herself coming into the camera's frame, already donning her wrestling gear. Despite the exuberant introduction by Cori, Sydney enters the scene with very little energy in her step, although a little more lively than she would have been weeks before with her head down and hands in her pockets. Instead, she is showing just a little more emotion on her face, easily mistaken for a small smile, and a little more approachable in her appearance. Cori immediately breaks into her first question, acknowledging that Sydney isn’t breaking the silence with an introduction or greeting to her correspondent. ”Sydney, last week you were able to pick up a much-anticipated victory, one where many are considering to be a turn-around in your months of shortcomings. Can I ask just how you are feeling after your pinfall victory over Pandora last week.” She would extend the microphone towards Sydney, who looks at Cori as she responds to her question. ”It’s safe to say that I feel a little more chipper knowing that I am not the absolute scrapings at the bottom of this locker rooms barrel, that there is at least one person in that locker room that I can defeat in that ring. But it is still a little too soon to honestly say that ‘everything's coming up Sydney’ now that, after four months of scratching and clawing to find that drive to win, that one singular minuscule victory is the big turn around on the downward spiral I have been on.” Sydney would take a second to test the tape on her wrists before she would continue. ”If nothing else, defeating Pandora was only a taste sample to remind me just how sweet victory can be. Defeat after unsavory defeat, I have been put under some of the most mouthy, good-for-nothing people on this roster. And those defeats tasted like ash in my mouth. Losing last week would have meant that I was better off cutting out my tongue, never tasting another loss that degrading or wasting another word that will only serve it on my plate. Because it never mattered what I said on these microphones, didn't matter how right those words are, they would be wasted and fall on deaf ears if the follow up was just another point in the loss column for 'poor, innocent, Sydney St. Clair.' Well, no more!” Sydney would tighten her right hand into a fist, and in a flash would drive her knuckles into her left palm. Unprepared for such a sudden action, Cori jumps slightly and taken aback by the newfound fire in Sydney's voice and actions before she continues. ”No longer will I allow people in that locker room to look at me as prey for their verbal abuse, no longer will I let anyone else see me as a defenseless victim, unable to fight her own battles. I am not a little girl in High School anymore, subject to taking a verbal thrashing from self-entitled bullies, bound by a set of rules that would only punish me if I chose to fight back. No. Here on Empire, if you run your mouth, it is encouraged that we take it upon ourselves to give them a fat lip for talking shite. I should have given one to Chelsea, should have given one to Revy, especially should have given one to Megan. Very soon, that snarky coat-tail rider in Jael Arcana-Rosario will get one when it is our turn to trade fist for whatever 'unique opportunity' Flannery McCoy is dangling over our heads. But that is a problem for another day.”

Cori would return the microphone to herself. ”This week, you step in the ring with Nicole Fyre, a returning face to the brand, one that many consider to be the contributing element to your elimination in that Battle Royal not too long ago for a shot at the Specialists Championship. Did you blame her for your elimination in that match? And how do you think that contributes to your match against her this week?” Cori extends the microphone to Sydney, pondering her answer as she meets the gaze of her interviewer. ”Honestly, I don't think of her as the reason I am not in that Triple Threat match at the Iconic Cup. Revy stepped out of line after her elimination, following her outside and try to beat her down further and I intervened. For the life of me, I can't tell you why I felt the need to get involved in their business, but I did. I dove out to either help Nicole or get the drop on Revy, but either way, when I got back in the ring that came back to bite me. For that, I don't blame Nicole, I blame myself. If I could rewind time and have the option to do that all over again, chances are I would do it again. I doubt I would second guess myself, as much as I talk about Sydney versus The World, I have come to realize that I can't do this all alone. Perhaps I see a comrade in Nicole, someone to share common misfortunes with as a driving force. Maybe I felt a shred of sympathy because I see myself in her and wouldn't wish it on anyone else. This business is 'dog eat dog' and when it comes down to it, I would rather be the one eating than the one eaten. Against Nicole or anyone else, I will do what I have to do to make sure I don't fall back into the despair I have been feeling for months on end.” Sydney looks over to the lens, talking to it as if she were talking to Nicole in person. ”In the end, this is just survival of the fittest, and I want to survive. If I have to put out Nicole Fyre to get closer and closer to my personal redemption, then I will do whatever it takes. Don't take it personally, because anyone could be filling those shoes and my answer would be the same. I have to be a different Sydney St. Clair to make it, a much more focused, decisive... vicious, Sydney St. Clair to prove everyone wrong.” With those words, the camera pans back to reveal the same Louisville Slugger at Sydney's feet. She would kick it up with her right foot and catch it in her hand, slightly twirling it as Cori once against is taken by surprise at another swift and unpredicted motion by her guest. ”And with the right mentoring, I think I have what it takes.” Sydney, for the first time in a while, cracks a smile as she leaves with baseball bat in hand to an unsure Cori Simmons as the screen fades to black, flashing the EAWrestling.com Exclusive logo once more.
Cage.
Post February 20th 2018, 11:22 pm by Cage.
So I walk down to the ring because I am the official number one contender for the EAW Championship. Barring gifts of course, a gift of a warning that HBG is living on borrowed time and eventually time would stop and when time stops so does her reign as champion. But I fooled myself into thinking this Hexagun love story would be over after Reasonable Doubt, but Drake can't seem to get it inside his head that he can't cut it in the ring anymore. He wants to continue to be a pain in the ass, I view Drake as a child begging for mommy's attention and mommy doesn't want to give it to him. I for one am not falling for this “I don't need your help” shit from HBG, HBG can talk and run her mouth and be the tough and fighting champion and role model for all the other little women in this industry who bleed from their vaginas and want to be viewed more than just tits and ass but HBG is known for her participation in clique's. HBG is like everyone else who confronts Diamond Cage, throwing in my failures at my face but HBG we aren't that much different are we? I don't remember you staying in EAW for the long haul as much and your new found success has managed to blind others it surely hasn't blinded me from the fact that I've seen you at your worst and I've seen you take your ball and go home. I've even seen you on commentary calling my fucking matches and yet you think you are better than me? You are not on my level, you haven't crawled through the mile of crap and done the things I've done to get to that fucking title or even get to this fucking point. You've had a threesome with the fucking EAW Championship with your Hexagun buddies but the difference between me and Drake and Tiberius is I don't have no love for you. You aren't shit to me, okay? I won't hesitate and I won't stop until the EAW Championship is around my waist and if that means playing the villain in the HBG story then trust and believe that I don't mind being the thief in the night that takes everything away from you the same way everything was taken away from me. As I was giving the gift to HBG and letting the whole world know that a violent and bloody storm is coming and his name is Diamond Cage, I received a gift in “Good Guy” Drake Jaeger. And I can't wrap my brain around this guy, I can't wrap my brain around this whole “You'll have to go through me” shtick, why do you have to be the center of attention Drake? Why can't you just take defeat like a man and crawl back into the hole where you came out of and get old job back. Now, I've been around the world, I've slept with women and honestly I know the predicament you are in with wanting HBG to accept you so badly but I just have one question. 

Is the pussy worth it? Like seriously, is she worth the beating you are going to get on Showdown? I've heard of doing pretty outrageous things but you want to step inside the ring with the Undisputed number one contender and I'm pretty much in a pissed off mood. And you want to be the sacrificial lamb? I've heard of dumb asses but you take the cake. You know something, me and you are similar but yet so difference, were both willing to fight like hell but you need to be accepted. You need to be loved, you are everything elitist strive to be and that is the center of attention but you've got the wrong mans attention. A fly that won't go away, a mosquito that bites and sucks the blood from you. You are leech in my world and a leech that I will not stand for and that is why I will do to you what I've done to every other person I've stepped in the ring with to get to this point and that is beat you down and show you that when you step in between those ropes you officially enter a new world, this is a different game Drake. I don't fight for acceptance, I don't want to reminisce over past friendships, I don't have to call myself a good guy to feel like I'm a decent person. Deep down you are a scumbag, and from one scumbag to another you give other scumbags like me a bad name, you want to no longer be a scumbag anymore. You disgust me, you sicken me, and that is why I had no problem with this match on Showdown, because this is nothing more than a plot by you and as much as HBG doesn't want to admit it, she loves it because it feels like my focus is derailed but trust me Drake. I'm 100 percent focus on the task at hand, every man I've beaten and all the shit I've been through with having to survive groups and former mentors who couldn't accept that they are no longer on my level has led to me to a point where I am an unstoppable force. An unstoppable wrestling machine who is fighting for one thing and one thing only and that is the EAW World Championship. Nobody on Showdown, hell nobody in the history of this company fights wars like how Diamond Cage does, there's no force of nature and no act of god that stops Diamond Cage. I'll be damned if I spend my time getting beaten to a bloody fucking pulp by the Triumvirate, getting screwed out of chambers and having to deal with elitist making their returns trying to get shit that isn't theirs at my expense. Because at this point I just don't care who you are, if you get in my way I will mow your ass down, I'm indestructible, I can't be broken, I can't be bought, I'm not marketing and I'm damn sure not looking for any acceptance especially from a dead whore like HBG. I'm Diamond Fucking Cage, the man who is going to drop you on your fucking head just to get you out of my business and the guy who is going to succeed where you failed and that's taking the EAW Championship and all you'll do is what you do best and that fade away, you'll hopefully get your old job back and live off of top ramen for the rest of your fucking life but you'll be out of my life and you'll be out of my ring and out of my business. I'm the king of this company, the true kingpin and I don't have to sing and dance about it, I don't have to dress in my Sundays best to prove it, I PROVE IT EVERY SINGLE NIGHT I STEP IN THAT RING, WHETHER IT'S AGAINST 4 GUYS, A RIOT SQUAD OR ONE MAN I AM THE KING OF THIS COMPANY AND I'VE PROVED IT SINCE DAY FUCKING ONE! You hear best in the world being thrown around well your looking at it, better than the best in the world of this year, last year and the year before that even when I was taking my sabbaticals, your dealing with the most dangerous man in the world and not only that if you think how far I was willing to go before was insane then imagine what I'm going to do considering where I am now and what is on the line from here until the collision between me and HBG finally culminates. I am the king of this company and the whole world will know it when I take the EAW Championship, and you are going to tell mommy all about Drake, at least all that you can remember when I drop you on your head.
Nicolette Lyons
Post February 20th 2018, 9:56 pm by Nicolette Lyons
Empire Promo #1

(Nicolette is looking at herself in the mirror brushing her hair, she begins to speak) 

Oh my god, just look at me, I am perfect, look at my perfect flowing hair, look at my beautiful face, I mean all of these qualities I was born with. I am perfect, perfect in every single aspect of life, my life is just perfect in every way and everything I have done in my life has been perfect. I fully understand however my first month in EAW however has not been so perfect to which you all probably are enjoying. But that is okay you can all have your jollies and poke fun at people who are clearly above you if that is going to make you all feel better about your own pathetic lives then go ahead I guess keep mocking. One thing is for sure and that is that hings are about to change and things are going to change starting this week on Empire. You see I am still getting my feet wet, I am still getting used to the competition that EAW has to offer I may not have a win yet but I have exceeded everyone's exceptions nobody can even deny that I have taken all my opponents to the limit. Of course I learn from my mistakes and I do realize that maybe I did I walk in here with a bit of an ego I mean so what maybe I did. But maybe just maybe I am excited about my future in this company because I don't just plan on winning championships and all that, I plan on becoming the greatest women's wrestler this company has ever seen, and I know EAW has seen a lot of women's wrestlers who have done great things, but that is just the expectations I have for myself. I will accept nothing less than success, and it just so happens that I bleed success, I am made from success, from the very second I was born, I was more successful than most people can be in a life time. Sure I had it lucky I was born into success. Be jealous but those are just the perks of my life. This week on Empire I will face another new girl in EAW just trying to make it, Desirae Skye. Desirae has lost every match in her time here, as have I but that is about to change because there is no way I am going to lose to this idiot. I can see it already Desirae is a born loser, I know that just by her name, you see a lot goes into a name, more than you would think, so for all you expecting parents out there, choose wisely. I have the name of royalty, Desirae has the name of a hostess at Applebees and trust me sweetheart after you are done playing wrestler that is exactly what you are going to be. You will be some stupid little bimbo working on minimum wage. Let's face Desirae you just completely suck at wrestling, I have seen you wrestle and in fact it is an insult to wrestling, to anyone who has ever been a professional wrestler and to everyone who pays money to see it. You have nothing appealing about you, you are not pretty, you have no personality what so ever I mean the fans don't love you and they don't hate you that is a huge problem you don't connect with them at all. You see at least when my music hits the fans boo me, because they hate me they want to see me lose because I get under their skin, they see a pretty woman who is more successful than them, and they just ooze hate, because all the men wish they could be with me, and all the women wish they can be me. All the young boys pleasure themselves to pictures of me, and all the young girls can only wish they can be me when they grow up. You see no matter what gender you are, no matter what age you are. I am the focal point in all their lives. You on the other hand people just want to change the channel when you come on, people go to the bathroom when they see your ugly face, you have no meaning in EAW. You have no meaning in life in general, you are just a bump on a log and you are just there. You just expect things to happen, but that is the way life works sweetheart, well not for you anyway people like you have to work for their share. People like me well I get shit done my own way. I really look forward to facing you this week, because I know for a fact that I will be walking out victorious. 
KohopKapah
Post February 20th 2018, 4:54 pm by KohopKapah
Looooooooogggggaaaaannnnnnnnn …. 
*click click click* of the sceptre
Looooooooogggggaaaaannnnnnnnn …….. 

hahahahahahaha

Welcome to EAW Mr. Black. 

Mr. Red is nothing here. I would have dispatched of him shortly before you got involved in business of that which does not concern you. That was your first mistake. Your second was facing Mr. Red first. I see right through your game, I’ve been in the business long enough to realise what you did. Picking on the obviously weaker opponent to give you a little momentum for when you face me. Like you said, an actual challenger. However, you aint a challenge to me, or my crown! I sit here on my thrown, sceptre in hand, a full week off, well rested and well prepared. I watched your match with Mr. Red and it was … Lackluster. 

You’re nothing but a cocky, brash, arrogant wrestler… this isn’t a game to me, as it clearly is to you. This is my life, my livelihood, how I make a living, how I put food on the table, i’m eating for two don’t you know. hahahaha. Two fearless mancs with nothing but determination. We came into EAW full of piss and vinegar and loss and loss we drifted, we fought, we became disjointed. Now, me and my brother coincide beautifully. Like Yin and Yang, like Tea and Crumpets, like Bread and Butter … Like Me … Beating You. 

Mr. Black - after our confrontation on Friday, you won’t need a straightjacket, you’ll need a stretcher. So I hope that Dr friend of yours is also medically trained, as a few damaged limbs in clearly in your future, either that, or She best be a dentist because you’ll need one of them too. So why don’t we take a leaf out of my brother’s book here … 

Meet me down the local, I’ll even buy the first round, you can forfeit the match here and now, and we can each have a nice night off? Bring your Dr friend too, she might be better company than you.
Daryl Kinkade
Post February 20th 2018, 2:48 pm by Daryl Kinkade
Week one
Showdown Debut
Vs. Amari Steele

I have spent my entire life being fed various platitudes and phrases and one liners designed to make me feel better about myself and accept my place in the world.  I've had things like 'you should be grateful for what you have' or 'smile, it could be worse' or my personal favourite, 'there's always someone worse off than you' rammed down my throat for as long as I can remember.

To stat off with, I believed every phrase every time. When you're young and naive you tend to trust the adults who tell you these things, because they're the adults and they wouldn't possibly lie to you, would they? For a while there I actually started to feel guilty if I was having a bit of a moan at the world because I couldn't have the toy I wanted or because I had to eat my veg before I could have some cake. Of course, you soon grow out of that phase and hit adolescence. At that point you know everything and realise that the world is in fact, a big steaming pile of shit and you're right at the very bottom of it. You start to think that everything that you've been told is to condition you to just accept the shit that will come your way and not complain. That doesn't happen though. You know, because at that age you know everything, that you have it worse than anyone living, dead or yet to be born. No matter what people say to you, you know that no-one on this planet has it worse than you do.

Then you hit adulthood.

It's when you actually mature a bit and have some life experience that you realise the truth lies somewhere between the two. There are things you should be grateful for and there are people who are worse off than you. At the same time, unless you're one of the privileged one percent, your life probably is a big pile of shit as well. It's at this point you start to understand that the pile of shit can be as big or as small as you want it to be and the only person who can change the size of the pile is you.

Take me for example. The last few months of my life have been, without exaggeration, the worst of my life. I suffered an injury down in NEO that meant I missed out on my chance to headline an EAW show and lets face it, it's going to be a hell of a long time before I'm in that position again. Whilst I'm out injured, I find out my girlfriend has been cheating on me and to top it all off I'm still clinging on to a cultural movement that died out nearly a decade ago. I'm right at the very bottom of the pile. I'm going nowhere in life and with NEO being put on hold I'm now having to rebuild my career on Showdown, not with the momentum I was carrying, but from a standing start and a good few weeks after the redrafting of the rosters.

And that is why I'm glad to see the back of Jacob Moore.

He had a chance. He was given the opportunity to try and beat the champ and get some gold around his waist, but he came up short. We've all been there. We've all been in that exact situation in a triple threat match Jacob, the difference is the rest of us pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off and go again. We don't walk around back stage gobbing off about how the champ isn't a champ and that we were robbed. 

And now, thanks to Jacob being so damn pathetic, I have a chance again. I get to prove to everyone why I was the man to beat down in NEO. I get to show the world why I managed to stand toe to toe with Chris Elite and come within a millisecond of causing one of the biggest upsets of all time. I get my chance on the main roster and a chance to back up the words with actions and unlike Jacob, i won't complain if things don't go my way. I'll learn from my mistakes and move onto the next challenge and my lord what a challenge I've been given right off the bat.

Amari Steele.
The Orgasm Titan.

It almost sounds like the start of a bad joke...a gay and a emo enter a wrestling ring...

Jeez, well, let me make one thing clear, Amari, you are the first obstacle I have on Showdown. You are the first person to stand in my way of proving to everyone that I can hold my own with the best this company has to offer and that my run in NEO wasn't just a fluke. The Emo Era dominated in NEO and I am determined that one day it will dominate Showdown as well and you my flamboyant friend, I'm afraid you get to be the first victim.
SpartacusReborn
Ashaad Johnson is Coming to EAW
Post February 20th 2018, 12:23 am by SpartacusReborn
***The camera veers over The Grand Mosque of Makkah ( الـمَـسـجِـد الـحَـرَام‎. Pronunciation: al-Masjid al-Ḥarām, 'The Sacred Mosque'). It shows the thousands of Muslims praying around the mosque. The camera comes to a black man walking away from the Grand Mosque. His face is covered by a white turban and he is wearing glasses. He takes off his glasses and squints at the camera with an icy stare. He begins to speak in Arabic.***
Ashaad: قال لويس فاراخان مرة واحدة إننا في مواجهة عدو يقتل الرجال الذين. Sorry to indulge myself by speaking a language that none of you understand. Louis Farrakhan had a great sermon a couple of weeks back. It was on the day of when the fraternity of Omega Psi Phi was founded. He spoke about our inner enemy. Our inner enemy is that conscience that tells us to turn the other cheek to those who do you wrong. 
   That if a man were to let injustice and treachery flourish in his community and grow to be a cancerous tumor that he is the problem. He also said that we men are scared to stand up because they fear the repercussions. ***A woman walks over and hands Ashaad a piece of bread and a cup of water*** Salaam (Thank you). 
   This is, in fact, the act of kneeling to the enemy. But it is better to die standing up then die kneeling. See, these are the teachings that the great Allah wants all of us to follow. These role models like Malcolm X and Elijah Muhammad have personified the light of Allah. These teaching are what drives me to be a strong fighter. What are you doing here? Some of you ask that ignorant question and I got an answer. It is a Muslims duty to come to Mecca once in his lifetime. I’ve always done right by the Nation of Islam and will never leave its’ side. Malcolm X said to do it by any means necessary and I am ready to become the King of EAW by any means necessary. I will not sit around and wait to be given the opportunity. As a Muslim, I must forcefully take the opportunity. If anyone steps in my path on the way to becoming the King then I must split their faces open and shatter all 200 plus bones in their bodies. 
   Aren’t Muslims supposed to be peace-minded? You are definitely thinking that foolish statement. Well, we Muslims are born to seize opportunity by any means. Malcolm X stated it famously but this is a moral in the life of a Muslim. I grew up in projects and had no opportunity. After losing my father, my family plunged into darkness. The one opportunity that I found was wrestling. It filled me with joy to see the wincing and pained expressions of my opponents after a wrestling match.  
**Gets into the backseat of a car. The camera follows him into the car and angles at him from the front passenger seat to the back passenger seat. He proceeds to tell his driver to begin driving in Arabic then looks outside the window as the car begins to move. The car is driving across a desert road away from the Grand Mosque** 
Now, I am coming to EAW to conquer and flourish as a King. I will one day be champion here and that’s simply a fact. ***Looks into the camera as it zooms into his face. He postures up in his seat and gives an icy stare with no emotion on his face*** 
I’m going to send shockwaves through this company. A shockwave that will leave many men broken and destroyed at my hands. If any of you motherfu-kers think you are going to stop me then be prepared to be decimated. All of you who idolize these champions and “stars” in EAW are going to see how quickly they can be broken down. Give me 30 seconds with anyone of those champions and I will show you the might of Allah in those 30 seconds alone. The journey begins right here, right now! If you get in the way, be prepared to choke on your own blood and then, as you lose consciousness and can feel your body going numb, you will never set foot in my path. No one can stop me and will not stop me. To all of your champions…. 
*** Ashaad looks away from the camera for a little bit as he stares out the window towards Mecca. A crooked and evil smirk crosses his face then he says in a low tone*** 
They All Lose In The End! 
*** The Camera peers out of the car and flies up into the sky in a satellite view of the Mecca*** 
EAW....PREPARE FOR THE MIGHT OF ALLAH!!  
Jael Arcana-Rosario
Post February 19th 2018, 3:06 am by Jael Arcana-Rosario

JUST BUSINESS

event: thursday night empire - 2/22
match: jael arcana-rosario vs. perrie lauxx
promo number: one
word count: 1,021 words

scene one:
feb. 18, 2018 // jael's private tour van // en-route to providence, ri // broadcasted

Though she wasn’t used to living in luxury, Jael was travelling in the best that money could afford. She sat back in the lounge area of her tour van, watching her phone screen. The camera sat beside her, and she turns to it with a smile on her face.

She had to be thrilled to be back in the ring, after all. Well...as thrilled as she could afford to be after seeing this week’s card for Empire.

JAEL ARCANA-ROSARIO:It’s been a while, hasn’t it? One week, I delivered the killing blow to the Queen’s guard; the next, I show up to a meeting. Sydney St. Clair and Daisy Trash had no business interrupting what our general manager had to say to us. Although, I will thank her for making Flannery McCoy cut to the chase. Not only will I be present at Iconic Cup, but if I walk away with the victory that night, there’s an opportunity in store for the future. It’s official: with April being one of the Iconic Eight and Chelsea being the top contender for the Women’s World Championship, the Crowe’s Nest has done anything and everything to take Empire hostage. No one else in this division can say they’ve been able to take over as quickly and effectively as we have.

You know, part of me was expecting this rise to success to be difficult. Well, it hasn’t been that way as of late, has it? The only difficulty I’m faced with each week is having to put down yet another girl with her head in the clouds. Enter Perrie Lauxx. To put it simply, Perrie, I don’t know much about you. However, I am not walking into an unknown challenge. I know you well enough to tell you you won’t walk out of Empire with a win against me. Call it overconfidence on my behalf, but who are you Perrie, besides another impressionable new face? Tell me, Perrie, what makes you any different from the rest of the people here who lie, exaggerate, or use others for their own gain?

A slight pause. After a while, Jael sighs, and continues.

JAEL ARCANA-ROSARIO:Well since you haven’t bothered to make any official appearances, allow me to answer that for you: absolutely nothing about you is special. The “arrogant” type infests not only Empire, but Elite Answers Wrestling as a whole. This hasn’t been the first time I’ve faced “daddy’s little girl,” and I highly doubt it’ll be the last. But if it’s all that this New Breed has to offer, I’ll gladly be the one to banish your kind from ever setting foot in this business ever again.

The attention will be on you, just not in the way you’d hope, Perrie. This week, you’re up against one of Empire’s best investments in recent history. I don’t care if your ego makes you believe the whole world is below you. I don’t care for who you are: be it a cheater, a harlot, or a self-proclaimed Goddess. None of it matters, because all those labels will simply fade away with time. Empire will not be around forever, just as you and I will not be around forever. The only difference here, though, is that my legacy isn’t the one that’s dying. Yours is. Perrie, you are nothing you believe that you are. You’re nothing but a lie. You’re wasting your time trying to get people to believe your hype, hype you’ll never have because you’ll soon be gone.

Hold on dearly to everything you have, because in due time, you’ll have nothing. You’re a woman who paints herself to be made out of gold, but once I chip away at that paint this Thursday, the world will bear witness to the real you: a broken, insecure girl who couldn’t survive out in the real world.

Whether I make a quick work out of you or take my time presenting you with a real fight, you will fall and you will be dealt with. I have my sights set on greater things—things you won’t even be around for to attain. I only ask for you to look around you and wake up, Perrie. If you consider yourself in a league of your own, then your league sits beside all the others who state they are in their own world. Those kind of people are the ones who find themselves lost or even killed in this business. I am someone who could care less about my position or status, because no matter the circumstances, I’ll find my way to the top of the brand.

Jael slumps back in her seat and suppresses a smile.

JAEL ARCANA-ROSARIO:Maybe somewhere inside of you, there is a matriarch. There is a Goddess. Though wherever they may be, they’re quickly fading away, because you were unable to keep up with reality. Despite that, I welcome you to bring all your confidence and all your dirty tricks. At Empire, I expect a fight. Because this match just isn’t for me to hand you a warm welcome, it will also serve as a message to my opponent next week, Sydney St. Clair.

Perrie, you know as well as I know that you’re merely a pawn set up perfectly before my breakthrough at the Iconic Cup. You can try to prove me otherwise. But deep down, you’ll settle for this moment. Why? Because this is as close as you’ll ever get to the main event. And unlike you, I’m not the one who’ll be left in the dust. You’ll understand it soon enough when you leave Empire with a bruised ego and a head full of doubts. So while you’re busy trying to make your name relevant, I’ll be keeping my mind on what lies ahead, and that’s proving my worth to the world come Iconic Cup.

Based on personal experience though, you shouldn’t be upset if you lose this week. Overshadowed debuts can sting, but you get used to it if you know how to make good impression. Good luck trying to keep up with appearances.

Jael turns away and goes back to her phone. Fade to black.

Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz!

Page 16 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 37  Next