Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 39 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 39 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! - Page 39 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! - Page 39 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! - Page 39 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! - Page 39 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! - Page 39 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! - Page 39 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

EAW Promoz! - Page 39 Empty
PostEAW Promoz!

EAW Promoz! - Page 39 0TJIe5p
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! :: Comments

Drastik
Re: EAW Promoz!
Post November 22nd 2016, 1:22 pm by Drastik
(The scene opens up inside of a hotel room. There is a click at the door before it swings open and Drastik steps through it, oddly dressed in very traditional Anglo-Saxon, Elizabethan era clothing, full on with his own ruff worn around his neck. He looks fairly uncomfortable in the clothing as he shuts the door behind him and tosses a copy of “Macbeth” and a pamphlet reading “Shakesperts Club: The #1 Shakespeare Appreciation Club”.  He looks at the camera, perplexed and seemingly exhausted before speaking.)

What on earth did I just listen to? I mean, listen, I’ve put up with a lot of weird characters and dealt with them throughout my career. In fact, I didn’t even really scoff too much at your weird school shooter gimmick or whatever you think is #edgy nowadays. I have no problem with your weird cult group that you’re a part of whether you’re making sacrifices to Satan or playing Magic: The Gathering backstage with your friends. But what I do seem to have a problem with is how your little messages to me are pitched like you’re straight out of Beowulf or something. I’m telling you right now that I haven’t been this confused by unnecessarily used syntax since junior year of high school reading Shakespeare in my honors English class. Don’t think I’m an idiot or anything, but I had to replay what you said again and again just to understand what you were even saying, dude. I mean, I know that’s part of the job and all, but cut me some slack by cutting through all the Yoda talk. Anyways, this isn’t my first time around the block and I’ve certainly dealt with my fair share of people like you before that make my job way harder than it needs to be just by deciding to mix up the order of words in any given sentence. I listened to what you had to say—probably at least a dozen times playing the words over and over again to make sure I understood what you were saying—and while I had some sort of optimistic expectation that you’d tell me SOMETHING that I didn’t know—because, believe me, I still don’t know the difference between you or Mike Showman or any of you other new guys whose matches I don’t tune into—you decided to fill all of that space with no sort of response to me. There was no rebuttal, no answers to my questions, no admission to anything that I pointed out that may be true, and not even a coherent message.

There was nothing.

(Drastik rips off the ruff and cracks his neck, pulling back his hair as he tries to think of where to go from here. He looks down at his bed at the copy of “Macbeth” and the pamphlet. He unbuttons his coat, revealing the Hardcore Championship being worn beneath it. He looks down at it and then back up at the camera as he tries to reason with his opponent.)

All right, maybe that’s not completely fair of me to say. You did mention a couple times, vaguely, that some higher power would be coming for me. While that might spook out some of the noobs you faced last Saturday at Shock Value, the only thing that sounds like, to me, is “I really don’t have faith that I can get the job done on my own, but one of these days my crusty swamp-daddy is going to kick your ass! That’ll show you!” Yikes. Are you serious? This big, bad, rugged supposed-veteran of the military with a mean streak is already using his fallback plan to threaten me? This is what bothers me most about guys like you, Solomon. It doesn’t matter how green you are in this business or how many years you’ve lived on this planet; you still find a way to both threaten to “expose” me and make excuses for why you aren’t going to get the job done against me in the same breath. Hell, you even go as far to say that you don’t care about the Hardcore Championship and it’s just some sidepiece to you. Who do you really think you’re going to prove with that? I know you’ve been begging in the back already just asking for a shot against me as soon as I beat Nathan Fiora—something you as well as everyone else fully expected. But suddenly, in order to uphold this reputation of yours as some brooding, mysterious character, you talk about serving your “master” and fighting for his glory. I’m not here to kink-shame or anything, but again, are you serious dude? You’re bringing some daddy kink into your profession? Maybe I was wrong about you being one of those guys that watched Full Metal Jacket once and thought you’d pose as a crazy victim of combat. Maybe, instead, you just really, really liked the Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy and decided to embed that into your character. And actually, that would make a lot of sense in explaining how you’ve acted since I first heard from you. First off, it explains the whole obsession with your “master” and how you somehow think that they’ll end up fighting on your behalf to avenge you after you embarrass yourself this weekend. Second, the quality of your speechwriting is about on par with the fan-fiction-esque writing style of Fifty Shades and equally as incoherent. And third, if how badly you got your ass kicked at Shock Value is any indication, I’m sure that, just like Anastasia, you must be a masochist.

But fine, go on and on about some irrelevant master and some cheap string of vague threats you have for me. Go on about how the Hardcore Championship means nothing to you even though I’m fully sure that you’d love to have more of an impact on a show then a handful of Rising Star of the Week awards on online blogs. Guys like you can talk all they want and make me lose myself in frustration with how dense you can be, how set on pointing fingers and calling names but nothing else. But at the end of the day, you and I really don’t have any problem with each other that goes beyond this week. Your little Columbine fan club backstage is bound to try to spook out other people if you’re really done with Zack Crash, and this week against me really won’t mean anything to you or the group you’re a part of. And in a similar fashion, in a week’s time, I’ll be looking at my next challenger and probably having a very similar conversation with them as the one I’m having with you. I don’t have a problem with you. The reason we’re facing each other this week for my Hardcore Championship isn’t because you deserve a shot or deserve any real recognition. It’s not because I personally circled your name on a list of guys and said, “Yup, I’d like to face Solomon29 in my first title defense because he’s got a compelling story.” It’s not because you attacked me or I attacked you. It’s because I’m bringing prestige back to this championship by doing exactly what a champion should do: subjecting himself to the rigors of competition each and every week. Literally anyone could be interchangeable with the position you hold right now, Solomon Caine. I don’t care if I’m facing you or Nathan Fiora again or Victor Maero or Ahren Fournier or Y2Impact for that matter. I’m here to prove each and every week what a fighting champion looks like. I’m not going to back down from any fight at any given moment. I have put the ball in every single one of my challengers’ courts and put my hands up to say that it’s your move, not mine. I have relinquished every bit of a champion’s advantage almost immediately after I won the championship at Shock Value. And even in doing so, I’ll remain champion.

(Pleased with what he said and how it came across, Drastik nods at himself for a moment and smirks, then puts up a finger toward the camera and puts the ruff quickly back on. He reaches into his coat pocket and pulls out a plastic skull, holding it out in his hand and works on a quick range of vocal warm-ups to practice his annunciation. The cameraman seems to mumble something along the lines of, “wait, do you want me to stop rolling?” but Drastik puts a finger back up, finishes his warm-up, and then directs his attention back to Solomon Caine for the video package.)

Now one thing is clear from your last little message that I didn’t need to bother replaying; you sure like to say “heathens” a lot. And since there seems to be some sort of disconnect between us since apparently I can’t understand a word you’re saying and you just don’t know how to listen to someone who’s got more experience in this business than I think you even realize, I decided to make you feel a little bit more at home by playing on your turf. I’ve adopted your tactics, hit up a Shakespeare reading group all dressed up in one of these snazzy puffy things that they wore around their necks. I downloaded “Heathens” by Twenty-one Pilots and cranked it up, put it on repeat so it gets really stuck in my head, and now I’m going to go ahead and try to communicate to you through your language. Bear with me: Heathen, thou arst but a lost soul that had not seen the light of victory in your previous endeavor. But ye, in the coming of Voltage, thou will remain in the darkness that thou hast brought upon oneself. I have been granted sacrifice from the gods that hast whispered unto mine ear. As such, thus have damned ye to continued darkness and depression. I say to thee, heathen, that by coming to me with the glimmer of hope captured in thine eyes, reflective of the majesty of my trinket, you have but fooled thine self. Ye heathen, no gold shall exist in thy future, and no glimmer may remain without light. Off, heathen, to eternal darkness!

Okay, I think I may have just had an aneurysm. Please, just drop the act. I’m all for committing to these things for comedic effect and all that, but I can’t stand another fishbowl discussion of Macbeth by a group of middle school teachers, and I’m definitely not that into this Twenty-one Pilots song either.  But what won’t change, Solomon, is my commitment to proving why I am the most timeless competitor in this industry—how no obstacle, man nor monster, can stop me from taking over this company no matter its state. You’re going to see that commitment this Sunday.

(Drastik stuffs the plastic skull back into his pocket before putting up a hand, middle and index fingers pressed to his thumb before bringing his hand up from his face, down to his chest as if he was jokingly ending a scene. He smirks at the camera again as the scene fades to black. Just before the end of the package, solid white text flashes on the screen for a split second.)

SAIL
Ryan Marx
Post November 22nd 2016, 9:18 am by Ryan Marx
Showdown Promo 1 – Rebuilding

The scene opens and we find Ryan Marx seated at his desk, flicking through his journal. His eyes read over what is written about his Five Pillars, his gospel, his plans. All words he has written, all beliefs he stands by. After a second, he closes the journal and looks to the camera, a grave expression marring his face.

Last week, I suffered a setback in my plan. Nico got away with taking a victory, just like he got away with stealing the National Elite Championship. There were a lot of things said during the build-up to that match, and I imagine there are so people who are pointing at me and laughing – calling me a hypocrite or a failure even. I lost my opportunity to compete for the Answers World Championship, but I'm not as concerned as you may think. Nor am I worried about those who try to mock me. For people such as myself – innovators of the future – opportunities are more frequent. I will get my opportunity for recognition soon, and whether it falls into my hands or is taken by me through force, I will receive it. Whilst Rex and other Showdown Elitists continue to try to kick down doors, I will find them already open for me. And this week, I see another open door. One I will barge through.

This week, I face a member of the old guard, who will soon perish once I come into power and usher in my new era. I've talked about this before, this fading away of those who don't fit into my world. Once I have amassed enough influence to sway the minds of people with a single word, then all those who attempt to ignore or challenge me will fade out. And you, Nick Angel, are amongst those outsiders who will be turned to dust by me. You are a man who represents the past and everything wrong with it. You're not the glorified past, the past that clings onto relevancy through legacy. No, you are the past that should be forgotten, yet still lingers like the smell of death in the air. A rotting corpse that never amounted to anything worthwhile. In the modern EAW, there's no place for someone like you – someone who still looks too deep into the past. Everyone knows that if you look too far into the past, you lose everything within both the present and the future, and when Showdown comes around, that will ring especially true.

And it's a shame, because I can see you and I perhaps sharing some vague similarities when it comes to our beliefs. From what I can see, we both want to elevate EAW into a higher state, we both want to fight against what it currently is, and we both want to usurp those considered to be 'the best'. But our ideas of what EAW should be are where our similarities come to a crushing end. Two people can both want change, but if they have very different ideas on what that change entails, then they are destined to clash. And their war against each other will be more devastating than their fight against their enemies, the ones who oppose change. Why? Because they don't care about preserving any of the present. They will gladly level continents if it means fighting back the type of change that challenges their own vision of what the future should be. They're not like those who want the status quo, who wish to keep the present in tact. Nick, I imagine you and I will tear this company down in our own ways and begin to rebuild it in our own image. But before then, we will collide this Saturday, and the one who shines the brightest in that match will be the one with the most confidence to finish his creation.

And yes, I know last week Nico and Rex made no effort in their attempts to mock me and my dependency on confidence. But even in defeat, I'm confident in myself and my abilities. I know that I can and eventually will remodel EAW in my vision, and I have no reservations about my strength. I'm strong enough to lift my ideal world up on my shoulders, which means I'm definitely strong enough to destroy your own this coming Showdown, Nick. And from the remains of your ideal future, I will rebuild my own, filling in the cracks that people like you will fall into. Nick Angel, Nico Borg, Rex McAllister...you'll all fall.

Ryan gives the camera a smug smile before opening up his journal once more, flicking to the right page in no time at all.

A wise man once said: “Accept that soon what you know will fade away, and the only thing that will remain is the Enlightened”. Sooner or later, 'Nick Angel' will fade away, just as he should have done before. And upon his ashes, my future will be rebuilt.

Ryan slowly closes his journal as the camera begins to glitch. He smirks. Cut to static. Fade to black.
Armani Colace
Post November 22nd 2016, 7:35 am by Armani Colace
Missed then Hit. - Showdown Promo #2

Figure of a man would be in a room, a chair facing straight to the camera with an umbrella by it. A man with a fur coat would walk to the chair and sit down on it. Before he would speak a hot lavish female would appear standing behind him picking up his umbrella and holding it.

Armani would cross his legs, look into the camera and then looking up to the beautiful girl behind him look at the camera again and then begin to speak.

"Words. Words are a powerful thing aren't they "Vandiver". I mean? You are calling Ar-. whatever his name is out and you are Vandiver?!?!"

Armani would let out a huge laugh and clap his hands together.

"You see Van, I'm gonna call you Van I hope thats okay, You seem to back everything up with your talk, the way you walk, the way you just basically do everything, and it's beginning to piss me off.

The match that, well we are going to have. Is going to be brutal, and believe me when I say that. I'm gonna pretend that the other guy isn't even there. I'm going straight for you. You say people don't know me, well I can assure you they do. You see, before EAW I was a high flyer, a street performer and a woman. seducer. You can try and beat me pal, - I dont think thats going to happen"

Armani would rise to the edge of his seat, the woman would come around and hand him his umbrella, and stand beside him with a menacing look.

"Everyone has there ups and downs, especially on their debut, I get it, things didn't go right. But you know, everyone believes in a "second time around" So, you better prepare, because I'm going in hard, and you know... you may after the match... get a little taste of Phoenix. .... Phoenix the Umbrella.."

Armani would laugh and then grab the woman and kiss her viciously. Stopping then looking at the camera once more.

"Everyone is going to see the true, Armani Colace this Saturday. Whether they like it or not, THIS. Is my time now."
Alonzo Calrissian
Millennial Falcon #1: Rise Above
Post November 22nd 2016, 2:20 am by Alonzo Calrissian
ɱίιιεɴɴίλι ʃλιȻΘɴ

EAW Promoz! - Page 39 BxyOjEG

Rise Above

"Calrissian!"

At the sound of his name Alonzo's eyes open from their not-quite-asleep position. The perpetual smirk that's forever dictating the shape of his lips rises even more to the occasion than his body does. He continues to lay there, fingers laced behind his head and legs crossed at the ankles, on the uncomfortable cot that is standard for all holding cells.

Things become clearer as the bellower of his name rattles keys upon his arrival at the door to Alonzo's cell. He's a stocky and cruel looking individual that doesn't seem too thrilled to be letting another ruffian back out onto the streets. So he takes his sweet time working the lock on the cell door.

"Ah, Officer Wall. You bellowed?" Alonzo's voice was as calm as a river in denial as he turned to smile at the pissed off enforcer of the law.

Officer Wall just glared through the bars at Alonzo. He didn't like this kid. He hated his smug attitude. He hated his unshakably calm demeanor. Most of all, though, he hated having to let him go. "On your feet, smartass." Officer Wall turned the key and slammed the cell door open with a frown. "You're out of here."

Alonzo grinned as he swung his feet to the floor and popped up to his feet. He took a moment to stretch and wipe down the denim jeans he was wearing. Jeans that happened to be adorned with patches adorned with various Star Wars quotes on them. His t-shirt was Light on one side and Dark on the other with the words: CHOOSE YOUR SIDE emblazoned across the middle. He bent over to wipe the dirt off his custom "Outer Space" Chucks complete with a Millennium Falcon where the All-Star would normally be.

Officer Wall was getting annoyed. His fingers squeezed around the bars and he shouted, "Now, Calrissian!"

Alonzo grinned and took a quick hop-step across the cell and slid out to stand face-to-angry-face with Officer Wall. "It was good to see you again, Frank." Alonzo reached out a planted a hand on Officer Wall's shoulder. "You are a shining example to law enforcement officers everywhere. Your ability to both protect and serve is top notch. They should give you a medal."

Officer Wall just narrowed his eyes. "If you don't get your hand off my shoulder, I'm going to arrest you for assaulting a police officer." Officer Wall's grin was a lot more ill-intended.

Alonzo took a step back and raised his hands. "See, that's exactly what I'm talking about. You're such a people person!"

"Get out." Officer Wall pointed to the exit door as he slammed the gate on the now empty cell. "Go. Now. Before I find a reason to put you back in here."

Alonzo hit Officer Wall with the finger-guns and backed out of the holding cell block and down the hall he had been down so many times before. He walked with a familiar stride right out into the bullpen and planted himself on the corner of a desk that belonged to the sexiest cop in uniform for at least 15 precincts: Officer Miranda Wright.

"Got something for me?" Alonzo quipped as he flashed a smile in Miranda's direction.

"Whatever you came in here with, Alonzo." Officer Wright held out a clipboard for the criminal to take.

Alonzo grinned and clicked a silver pen, twirling it between his fingers before signing for his property and handing the clipboard back. "Did you put your number in my phone this time?"

Officer Wright rolled her eyes as she handed over his zip bag of belongings. "Still never going to happen, Alonzo."

Alonzo smiled and set about putting all of his belongings back into the proper pockets. The last thing he put on was he extended length hoodie. "Yeah?" Alonzo smirked and pulled his sunglasses onto his face. "You said the same thing about calling me Alonzo." That said, Alonzo headed for the exit with a click of that silver pen.

"CALRISSIAAAAAAANNNNNNN!"

The sound of Officer Wall's yell punctuated Alonzo's exit. He slid out onto the street as Officer Wall came stomping out of the back.

"Give me back my pen!"

Officer Wright stifled a laugh and caught a look from Officer Wall for her troubles. His glare was enough to send her back to her paperwork.

Fal-con! Fal-con! Fal-con!

The chanting could be heard the moment Alonzo Calrissian stepped out onto the streets of Cloud City. It took him a moment to realize what they were chanting. He even had to tilt his head in response. He didn't expect there to be any kind of resounding chanting of his moniker.

"How much do I owe you, Pez?" Alonzo wasn't talking to anyone near him. He was, however, talking to whoever was on the other side of his neckband headphones.

"Uh, you and me are square, 'Zo. I didn't bail you out." Through the magic of television and audio transmissions, we get to hear the other side of this conversation. "You might want to see what all that chantings about, though."

"It's not chanting." Alonzo rolled his eyes.

Fal-con! Fal-con! Fal-con!

"Okay, so it's chanting, whatever. I'll hit you back."

Alonzo reached up to disconnect the call and pulled out his phone as he headed in the direction of the chants.

Quote :
81 New Text Messages

Search: EAW

1 New Text Message

Subject: Voltage 11/27/2016

Match Details
v Jon Davis v J.D. Damon
Get 'em, boy.

Alonzo's smirk grew into a smile as he rounded the corner away from the police station and was met with an insane crowd of people. There had to be at least a hundred people standing there. They were holding various signs both EAW and ALONZO CALRISSIAN related. They were all there for him. They were all his people.

The chanting stopped when they saw him and turned immediately into a deafening chorus of cheers. It was almost as if a weight had been lifted from all of their shoulders at once. They had been given what they came for: Alonzo Calrissian.

He took a moment to look out over the crowd and grinned. This was his moment. They were proving to him that they really did care. Even after all his losses. After all his failure. There were still people out there that wanted to see him succeed. These were some of those people.

Alonzo took a running leap and landed on top of a random car to make a stage. He held a hand up and eventually the crowd got quiet enough to listen to him speak.

"Wow. This - this is amazing, guys. Seriously. I mean, really, how many EAW Elitists can say they lost the most important match of their budding career, got drunk off their ass because of it, got locked up for disorderly conduct and public intoxication and then got bailed out by the people that already spend enough money just to watch 'em in action every week? Huh?! Who else can say that?!"

This got a huge pop from the fanatic crowd.

"Listen up. First of all, I wanna' say thank you to each and every one that chipped in to get me outta' there. You guys really came through and I want you to know that as of this moment? I work for you. You all have shown me the light. It's time I step my game up. It's time I get serious. It's time I start letting the EAW Universe know that my people ain't gonna' just stand idly by while they overlook us and treat us like shit. We ain't gonna' just roll over and take whatever table scraps they want to wipe off the table and into our mouths. We're better than that. We're Millennials. We're a generation of thinkers, dreamers, artists, visionaries... we are some really awesome motherfuckers! And it's time we let the world know!"

Another huge pop. It seemed like Alonzo's words were hitting home with the people that had gathered here today. They were eating this up.

"We're not gonna' waste any time either. Fuck that. We're goin' right in. Gonna' strike while the iron is hot. While the entire EAW Roster is lookin' at me like some kinda' joke. While they all think I'm gonna' drift off quietly into the night. They just don't know how loud I can be. And boy is it gonna' get loud. Starting this Sunday when I step into the ring with the likes of Jon Davis and J.D. Damon."

There was an immediate silence and a hush that fell over the crowd. Somewhere nearby the awkward song of the mighty cricket could be heard.

"Exactly."

Alonzo grinned and moved on with his words. The crowd laughed with him but kept their ears at rapt attention.

"I'm not even gonna' waste my breath talking about these two clones. It's obvious from jump that they're part of the problem in the first place. Hell, they even got the same initials. This is like a bad edit of the Mirror Match in Scott Pilgrim. Listen, the time has come for me to do what I've always done. Succeed. There hasn't been a moment in my life that I haven't accomplished something that I actually wanted to accomplish. When I got all in, I'm all in. Mind. Body. Spirit. Blood. Sweat. Tears. Hell, even fucking Wifi. I'm turning over an old leaf, guys. It just sucks for Dumb and Dumber that they gotta' be in the ring with me when I turn it up to eleven."

"It's almost 2017. This is our time. This is the year that we shine bright like Rhianna's diamonds. We gonna' take EAW first, then we gonna' take the world. They always claimed the children were the future. Well, the children are here now and they don't wanna' give us what's ours. So we gonna' take it. And anybody that stands in our way is gettin' shit on."

The crowd went crazy for Alonzo's words. Alonzo, himself, was even feeling it. The energy was electric and Alonzo was getting charged up.

"So I say go ahead and let 'em keep thinkin' we playin'! Let 'em keep stackin' the deck against us! Let 'em think we ain't shit! Let 'em believe they got some say in how we gonna' take this world and remake it... in OUR image! Let 'em do whatever they can to try and hold us down. Let 'em. Cuz in the end, we gon' be sittin' on that throne as the new Kings & Queens of the Universe!"

Alonzo stopped and looked out at the crowd. They were on the edge of their feet. He grinned. Catch phrase time!

"So. Let me ask you again..."

With that lead in stated and the push of a button on his phone, the electronic billboard above Alonzo flickers twice before a whole new image pops up:

EAW Promoz! - Page 39 SNuU4ku

"You've never heard of the Millennial Falcon?"
Nathan Fiora
Post November 22nd 2016, 12:57 am by Nathan Fiora
VOLTAGE I: PROCESSING.

“Your winner… and NEWWWW EAW HARDCORE CHAMPION….. DRASTIKKKKK!”

(Cameras pan to the sight of a frenetic Nathan Fiora throwing objects across the locker room.  Referees and officials try to stop him, but Nathan proceeds to shove and throw objects at them.   Fiora heads into the room, leaving a scene of disorganized papers and broken crates across the hall.  After a few hours, the cameras come into Nathan’s room, which is full of broken walls, blood and tossed clothes.  Nathan is alone.)

THIS IS THE PROCESS FOR SUCCESS. YOU FALL DOWN AND THEN RISE UP LIKE THE PROSPECT THAT YOU ARE.  

This isn’t over for me; nobody can tell me otherwise.  Tonight was merely a fluke in a career full of victory and glory; everyone knows that.  My historic one hundred and five day reign will be remembered because of how much of an impact I made on the Voltage roster.  Now all the prestige the title had is gone because of Drastik and his stupid twenty-four/seven rule.  So much work was put into making the Hardcore title as THE title of EAW.  WHY DID THIS PIECE OF SHIT STEAL MY TITLE?  I WILL FUCKING TEAR HIM LIMB FROM LIMB THE NEXT TIME I SEE HIM.  THERE WILL BE NOTHING HOLDING ME BACK.  I DON’T GIVE A FUCK IF I GO TO-Calm down, Nathan...Calm down... not yet...not yet.  Keep your composure.  Haha...there it is.  In the aftermath of this tragedy of a match, the cosmos has a huge question for me: What now?  The now is me; go look it up on the Fiora Dictionary of Fire.  Also look up future of the company because you’ll always see my hot face on there.  Anyways, EAW would never be stupid enough to lower my status in the company.  I make them millions and even billions of dollars; I am the freaking eye catcher; the show is so incomplete with me.  It’s time for me to move up in the ranks to where I truly deserve to be.  Yes, it’s happening, pungs and dungs.  History is being made right in front of you!  Please hold your applause.  Yes, I know it’s about damn time that this happened, but I’m going to bask in the moment for every second that I can.  It’s time for the Fiora Brand to invade the main event scene.  It’s been very comfortable up there for the last couple of months, but things are about to change.  Sure, there’s a ton of talent in that world title line and I’ll give them all the props, but what happens when a god in the flesh comes into the battlefield?  Amazing things happen.  People die and others will be resurrected.  At the end of the day, I get what I want and deserve.  The world will win because I win.  

(Fiora rushes to the back of the room.  He grabs what appears to be a tack-filled hammer and begins to smash the lockers around him.  There is a pause and Nathan drops his bat.  Nathan looks at his bloody hands.  He proceeds to grab a towel and cleans himself up.  Fiora then begins to look back at the cameras.)

It will be The Chicago Noise, yours truly, going up against General Manager-feud hungry chump, Nasir Capitani.  This is an actual dream match on the show that is the best, Voltage!  We are main eventing and going to destroy every single barrier that we can-okay, I’ll stop with the utter bullshit that’s coming out of my mouth.  Sure, this is a great opportunity, but I’m not kissing up to a joke.  Don’t get me wrong, your quick sweep of Carlos Rosso has been one of the best sights I’ve witnessed in my entire life, but you just beat a retired old man.  What does that say about you?  It says that you’re only good enough for Carlos and not for another world title match.  This might be your moment to get back into the scene, though!  It seems like you’re going to underdog your way out of this and take the world title off of the new, dickbag of a champion, Y2Impact.  Believe that all you want, but you have to realize that you’re going up against me.  Just because I lost tonight doesn’t mean I’ll let a real life Oompa Loompa like you do the same.  Your track record impresses me, but mine has a lot more accolades than yours.  Tell me if you’ve ever won any of your big matches; you haven’t.  You don’t win when it REALLY matters; you fail when the risks are high and you’re so close to that brass ring.  Let me put some examples up for you so can relive that feeling of not being good enough for the big leagues.  Let’s go back to Cash in the Vault in Pain For Pride Nine.  Hmmm.  It says that you LOST.  Okay okay, let’s try to find a case where-oh I found one. Let’s go to your match with Aren Mstislav for the EAW title.  You also FAILED there!  What a surprise.  Then you tried so hard to get yourself a rematch, but you decided to be a little bitch and protest for a “Change”.  What do you mean by change?  This roster and company has changed the second I got here, trust me.  I’ve been the most talked about thing everywhere because I have made my name be heard and I get what I want.  There is no need of you saving anything because it’d end up falling apart, just like you have.  No matter what has happened to me, I’ve just gone up.  There has been no turning back to me.  That’s why I’m not going back to the Hardcore title because that division is dead to me.  I worked hard and it ended up for nothing because these termites that we call fans wanted a washed up and suicidal freak as their Hardcore champion.  Now is that time to take the brass ring; I don’t take failure as an option.  Tonight was not the best representation of that, but trust me when I say that I’m not the same man that I was before.  There has been change in the past couple hours that you’ll see on Sunday.  I will be ruthless and get the job done; my blood doesn’t know how to cool down and show mercy.  Oh, and just to even make this victory more sweet, I’ll rub it in your face, showing you that my claim of you being an absolute failure is true.  

(Nathan walks to the back of the room and goes into a small closet.  Fiora comes out with a standee of himself, who is grinning and sets him up in the middle of the room.  He gets on his knees and worships a standee, which is revealed to be him.  He grabs the standee and puts his arm around its’ shoulders.)

I JUST NEED ONE OPPORTUNITY; JUST ONE.

Tell me Nathan two x, how does it feel knowing that the EAW title will soon be coming to the hands of a true champion?  Let me answer that for you: I believe that the feeling of that will be just as great as taking out Nasir Capitani out of the equation.  If he couldn’t get it done so many times, why would he get it done now?  It’s time for me to get the opportunity and be a man of my word.  I said that the Hardcore Championship would be coming to me, and guess what?  It was on my waist for over three months.  In layman's terms, I had a title reign that can not be compared to any other scrub on this roster.  The world title has not seen a great champion yet, but that will all change once the dominos begin to fall in my favor.  Nasir, prepare yourself to be the catalyst for one of the best things that will ever happen to the Voltage brand.  There will be a revolution, just like you wanted, but the person who does it will be successful.  If you want to underestimate me, go ahead; I’ll just surprise you even more when I kick your head off of your goddamn body.  I’ll send you a card the next day saying “I got a kick out of our match” and hell, my autograph will be on there.  You’re going to need that when you lose your job here and become a homeless bum.  Here’s a you’re welcome in advance.  If you thought that the main event scene has been falling apart, just wait until I come in; everything will be burnt to the fucking ground.  Why do this?  The foundations are shit and I’m here to fix that.  My kingdom is going to be built on top of the rubble that we see now and I will proclaim myself as the one and only savior of EAW.  Go talk all the trash you want, but you know it’s so real.  You fear what I might do to everything you’ve worked for, Nasir.  This is it; it’s either your moment or your downfall.  

CIAO.

(Nathan grabs Nathan two x and takes him with him.  The room appears to have been completely destroyed by Fiora’s rage.  In the middle of the room, there is a picture of Nasir being burnt by a small flame.  The scene ends here as people begin to enter the locker room.)

Last edited by Nathan Fiora on November 22nd 2016, 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
ThatChapChristo
The Power Of Positivity!
Post November 21st 2016, 10:11 pm by ThatChapChristo
The Power Of Positivity (Mortimer Gotch Showdown promo)

The scene opens in the early morning hours in the Manhattan apartment of Mortimer Gotch, as the sunlight seeps in through the windows an audible creak of a door being opened is heard and a few seconds later we see Mortimer Gotch sleepily stroll through the kitchen, with a serious case of bedhead and even mustache frazzle.

“Whoo! What a night! As many of you chaps and chapettes know I kept my promise and I outwitted that palooka Savage and pick up my first victory! I did it…..no WE did it! All of you chaps and chapettes that believed in me throughout all the losses this is just as much my victory as it is yours. But the merriment can’t last for too long as I have yet another monumental challenge in the form of Lars Grier, and I must say you are quite the negative chap. I know what’s it like to feel down in the dumps but instead of just giving the broad strokes and knocking off for lunch I’d like to think I’m a tad classier than that so here we go!”

Mortimer crosses over towards his fridge throwing the door open grabbing a carton of Orange Juice and taking a hearty swig before wiping his mouth clean and soldering on.

“Let’s start with the small tidbits first, like you’re questioning of my drinking. I hate to disappoint you chap but there’s no ulterior motives to my love’a the brew, I just enjoy a little nip of the good stuff when I feel it’s appropriate….and before the prohibition starts again. Secondly you spent quite a bit of tip blubbering like a nancy boy about how “negative” the world is and about how there’s nothing but trash, jeez chap take a joy pill if ya gotta because there’s plenty to be thrilled about ya just gotta know where to look.”

As if on cue a rather lovely looking lass strolls through the apartment fixing Mortimer with a flirtatious smile before sashaying her way out of the door with Mortimer checking her out all the way.

“See what I mean? That lass made last night wild! Oh the things she could accomplish with some hot wax and a pair of- Y’know what? Moving on! I have to say you were correct on one thing: I am leaps and bounds ahead of the buffoons I’ve been tangoing with and chap, I hate to be a bad sport but you are no exception. Now I greatly appreciate that you seem to have at least have a brain in that noggin of yours, but you’re still no different…..you may adapt but news flash chap! So does the rest of the world! But what can I say I’ve always loved a game o’ cards so let’s play this hand by hand.

Mortimer slings the carton back into the fridge and leaves the kitchen crossing away into the living room, he flicks on the radio and the soulful rhythms of swing echo throughout the room. Mortimer sways and bogs his head to the music before the dreamy smile is replaced with the trademark look of fire that we’ve seen many times before.

Now Larsy let’s get down to the real brass tacks, you asked me if anything good came from me being a good person and since I’m not blinded by a pair’a “Nihilist Goggles” I’ll be more than happy to tell ya. What does being a good person do for me? What do I get out of it? Well to start: The beautiful smile of a lovely lass as I tell her she looks ravishing, the excellent music of a streetwise musician as I drop some cash in his bucket, or how about the cheers of thousands upon thousands of chapettes as I stride through that curtain ready to give it my all! Or perhaps mothers and fathers coming up to me after the shows to thank me for being a role model for their mini chaps and chapettes every time they see me on TV! Hell I’ve even got me a boxing bear!

At this moment the bear seemingly coming from out of nowhere trundles through the apartment, stopping in front of Mort standing on his hind legs before wrapping him up in what could only be described as a hug. He then waves a claw in the direction that Mort is staring in and trundles off.

“Y’know I still don’t have the foggiest idea of why he’s here or why he’s in my house….anyways! Lars forgive me chap but with your whole “The world sucks” mantra: Suck it up cupcake! Sure I get that ya had a childhood that wasn’t all swing dances and sherry but let me try to break the land speed record for being completely obvious: Life is what you make of it! Of course you’ll be a miseryguts if you keep playing the whiny emo nancy boy card. Now you then topped yourself by saying being a good person is a dead end, if that’s the case then I might as well jump into the ground in my Sunday best!”

“Now you’re right about one more thing: I have indeed suffered in my life and I’m sure I’ll suffer plenty more. However unlike you who’s set to just to just whine and cry, I pick myself up and spit right in life’s face! Because I don’t intend to let life turn me into some miserable husk, I intend to be the one picking up the downtrodden and being a symbol of hope because I’m in charge of my own destiny not some preconceived poppycock. Now chap if you intend to use me as a stepping stone you’d damn well better step hard, because once that window closes this “cretin” will lay out out flatter than a decently priced rug at a fire sale!”

“In closing Larsy, I could go on for hours upon hours proving everything you say is incorrect. But the fact of the matter is you're just a mopey dolt stuck in his own little world, sure the world can be tough on some and tougher on others but rather than giving up and accepting despair; a real man doesn’t stop fighting til the shining light of hope improves everything for everyone! Oh, and of course us nice guys “finish last” why do you think we’re so popular with the ladies? Not that you’d know anything about that. I hope you’ll be bringing your A-Game chap because come Showdown not only will the gentlmanly symbol of hope slay yet another giant, I’ll personally give you the slap back into reality that you sorely need.”

“Cheers chap…..”

Mortimer takes a deep breath, the adrenaline from the speech wearing down before smiling and tipping his cap as the scene slowly fades away to black.
Laura Laine
Post November 21st 2016, 9:36 pm by Laura Laine
EMPIRE PROMO 01 - “Tap Or Snap”

The scene opens up to a small alleyway as Laura stood in a grey jacket with sleeves and a hoodie covering her face.

“Thursday’s going to be it isn't it? The night where The Poor People's Champion sets her name right on that stage and conquers all who stand in her way! The night where some little girl growing up in Calgary gets to live up to that little far-fetched dream of becoming a professional televised wrestler! And who just who is going to be my very first opponent on this battle to show my worth? Who out of all the Vixens on Empire has brought themselves to see the rise of the vixens division's young rag to riches story? Well, none other one of the Sanitarium themselves, Alexis Diemos. You know I always found it interesting how stables work in this industry. They always try to take on a hostile takeover. A woman who has had nothing but beef with the majority of the rest of the roster. Sure, Cleopatra had her flaws running the system, but at the least Azumi is going to try and pick up where she left off and turn some negatives into positives. For example, tonight, although I’m pretty sure a metal chair isn't legal, I bet you damn sure that I won't need a chair to beat the woman behind the Sanitariu-”

The camera man in the back shouts “SANATORIUM O-RIUM”

Laura rolled her eyes and looked up at the cameraman

“Wait, are you telling me they named themselves after a song by Metallica?”

The cameraman sighed

“Just roll with it”

Laura clears her throat and looks back up at the camera.

“Anyway, look, you may think that Oh, this Laura Laine chick is just another portentous feminist! Yet once you step through those curtains against me, you're just asking for a fight! But, Alexis, if it's respect you are looking for. I’m afraid you won't get any from me. Which is weird too because of the fact that I follow up with some sort of respect towards my opponents. Yet you seem to not be woman enough to deal with me one on one. We all know for a fact that The Sanitarium is going to plan something unhinged in order to try and get the underhanded win against me! Yet to quote the song you clearly named yourselves after, close your eyes and you’ll know that the dream is mine! The dream of being the greatest not just female wrestler, but overall the greatest wrestler to ever lace up a pair of boots! That’s what we come here to be right? The absolute best? It’s why I always had the higher class. There are some likeable rich people, but for some odd reason, those who are born into their success, don’t really recognize what they have, and end up falling back to the underground. Yet at the same time, most girls who end up at my state of poverty end up thinking stuff like whoring themselves on or off camera or dancing on poles in order to get a living wage as opposed to the already in both Canada and the United States small minimum wage! Yet here’s the thing, anyone can do what I did with my life if they just focused their mind to it! Besides, while you still can do it, why not? You see, wrestling was always my passion as a little kid, but I couldn’t stand the idea of seeing other girls pulling their hair and ripping one another’s clothes off like it was a glorified PG Strip club, that was never me! I was never some chick to be treated like some sex symbol, sure, I may be considered attractive to some, but to me, sex appeal never mattered! Whilst Alexis is a woman who recognizes her figure and embraces it, while I won’t deny that, in this business it won’t matter. You could be just as much of a twig as I am and still succeed or as big as some thick woman and still get up to the top! What matters to me is how you use it, for example.”

Laura points towards her small, petite figure underneath the hoodie and black leggings.

“I may be small, but that means I can take advantage of small openings and get a good grip on as much of an opponent’s body as much as I can. In fact, I always enjoy using my legs to my advantage. Back home in Calgary I’d use every single limb of my body up against my opponent! Give me a single limb free for use, and I’ll use it against my opponent and lock them back into another hold! Thursday night in Little Rock it’s going to be the exact same thing to Miss Diemos! It’s just how I turned my life upside down just because I knew that Far-fetched was not a synonym for impossible! Far-Fetched only meant unlikely! That is what I have been used to my whole life! So when I am put up against the Womb of Darkness herself, what better way of showing that I’m actually going to play a factor, than by making The First Lady tap! And you wanna know a little something Alexis? Between you and me.”

Laura puts one hand up by her mouth as she whispers loudly towards the camera.

“I’m not referring to Melania Trump.”

Laura lifts her hand back up, straightens her back and places her hands into the pockets of her hoodie.

“Prepare to be Laurafied.”

She lifts one arm out of her middle sweater pockets and waves while showing a nonchalant grin underneath her hood.  
vandiver
Vandiver Showdown Promo #1
Post November 21st 2016, 6:05 pm by vandiver
Where the hell is he? As I sat in front of the local hipster coffee shop sipping my shitty 6 dollar cup o’ joe, I couldn’t help but notice my agent and general slave, Walter Morris was being unfashionably late. Walter was supposed to be here already with news of whether or not the EWA had responded to my application. Or, rather, the details of my exorbitant contract they would offer me. Who would turn down a Vandiver? As the hot Florida sun started beaming down on me, I could feel the back of my neck to sweat. I took another sip of coffee I bought, which was starting to taste like the shit they give you in a Waffle House at 4 in the morning. I had been here about ten minutes, and the agony of standard living was starting to bore me to death. How do these peons do it? I leaned my head back a bit in the stiff metal chair I was sitting in and placed my coffee on the dollar store table. I opened my phone and dialed good old Walter to see what the fuck was taking him so long.

Ring.
Ring.
Ring.

W: H-h-hello?

V: Walter. Buddy. Pal.

W: Oh. Hello Mister Vandiver.

V: Walter, may I kindly inquire where my malnourished balding friend is?

W: I’m sorry Mister Vandiver, I got strung up in contract negotiations with the EWA, it took a little longer than expected.

V: Is that so? Must have been a lot of zeroes. I understand Walter, a man can get starstruck when talking about that much money. Some men aren’t cut out for it. Don’t have the balls to properly negotiate.

W: Well… that's what I was wanting to talk to you about, sir. You may be a little… disappointed.

V: Don’t worry Walter, I have full faith that you scored me a top contract and not like one of those greenies who’ve been wrestling in bingo halls and have never seen a hundred dollar bill in their life.

W: Sir. Please don’t be mad.

I chuckle softly and turn my head away from the phone, gripping it tightly. I grind my teeth as my blood pressure rises. I’m already infuriated, but I play it off cool.

V: Tell me in person, Walter. That’s why we’re meeting at this shitty, disgusting, FUCKING VILE establishment. I’m old school, Walter. I like to discuss business in person. So, if you don't mind, I better see your raggedy ass in ten fucking minutes or I’ll not only fire you, but break your fucking neck on this very nice, very well constructed, very sturdy table in front of me. Okay? Buh bye Walter.

W: B-b-b-b-b-ut Mister V-v-v-v-vand-

V: BUH bye Walter. Buh bye.

I hang up and smash my phone to the ground, the damn thing almost exploding like a Samsung S7. I put my thumb and index finger on the sides of my forehead and take a deep breath in and out. Son of a bitch. How dare they. I’m a fucking Vandiver. I’m wrestling royalty. A wrestling god. The Jesus of Professional Wrestling. I smack my coffee off of the table in frustration and head inside the coffee shop to get another. The barista behind the counter is working on an order for some other liberal hippy. They both look like clowns, one with green hair, the other with blue. The piercings in their septum's making them look like cows, which accurately reflects their weight size. I walk up behind the “thing” ordering.

Girl: Yeah dude, all I’m saying is that I can’t believe the way we’re totally fucked dude. I’m literally shaking.

Barista: Yeah my dude, I know. I literally can’t with this whole election. As a member of the LGBTQ community, I just can’t literally believe it. I was shaking when I found out.

V: Excuse me? Uh, “ladies”, is it? Don’t want to offend one of you. Is it she/her pronouns or Xi/Xif pronouns? I know how you lot are, what with being being part of the LGBBQWTFLMAO community.

They both look disgusted, their mouths agape, exposing their bucktoothed, unkempt teeth.

V: I was just overhearing you guys literally talking about the literal election and I literally couldn’t believe it either. Literally. But how about you hurry the fuck up making this whale’s coffee so the actual productive members of society and move on with their lives and get out of this dump? Hm?

The barista starts to tear up and continues making the coffee.

Barista: I literally can’t believe this.

W: Mister Vandiver, sir I-

I slap Walter across the mouth. He spills the Pepsi he was drinking all over the limousines carpet.

V: Are you fucking SERIOUS right now Walter? Not only did you get me the WORST fucking contract I’ve ever seen, but my debut match is against two bingo hall jobbers? AND you also spill the worst soda known to mankind all over my new limo’s carpet? What is wrong with you?

W: Sir, this limo’s rented, we don’t actually own the-

V: I mean really Walter, this is just too much. I can’t believe that my dearest friend, the person I’ve known my ENTIRE life would do something like this to me. I’m heartbroken and disgusted. You fucking betrayed me, Walter. A knife in my back, and heart. To think that the only thing I have left from my father’s legacy is his shitty agent.

W: Sir, you still have all of the money your father left you.

V: Oh, well yeah, no shit. But besides that.

W: You also have the million dollar estate he left you.

V: Yeah, but Walter, at what point in time does these material things no longer matter?!

W: You seem like you appreciate them more than me.

V: That’s because I do, Walter. You’re an old, useless piece of shit who's overstayed his welcome. Unluckily for both me and you, it was my father’s dying wish that you helped lead me to my own professional wrestling career as my agent, much like you were for my father.

I kiss the rosary around my neck and look up to the sky.

V: Thanks dad, you son of a bitch.

Walter hangs his head in shame and starts to cry. Pathetic. I shake my head and look at the contract the EWA has given me. Standard entering contract. Unbelievable. I’m the hottest commodity in the wrestling world today, the best free agent on the market. The face of the new era. If only they knew what they were missing out on. I’ll show them. I open up my laptop and start to record my promo for my debut match.

V: So. EAW. Elite Answers Wrestling. To start this off quite plainly... you’re welcome. Your savior is here. For too long have you been victim of mediocre matches, personalities and bank accounts. Instead of stunning, larger than life personas, you’ve been gifted such talents as, “Guy with an umbrella I guess”, and “I’m a guy from hell in really bad face paint”. Well, at least that’s what the EAW bookers were prepared to give you until a particular nice looking face came into the picture. To put this simply to both of my opponents, we aren’t going to even pretend you are on my level of ability. That would be an insult to the intelligence of everyone involved, including yourselves. In one corner, we have Armani Colace, a man so immature and unprofessional that instead of addressing his opponents after his brutal, soul crushing, humiliating loss in his debut match, he instead cried, with his caretakers disguised as his escorts, comforting him. Let me give you a bit of veteran advice, Armani. Take each show as it comes. Yeah, you looked like a complete ass out there, greener than goose shit, but you gotta move on. The audience might think that you’re a sore loser if you keep up this routine of rambling for about three seconds about how you lost and then stopping the promo. What was that, man? I don’t know how they do it around the bingo halls, but that was just plain sad. And then, we get this nice little segment where you talk about not being a face or heel, “you’re you”? Armani, let me let you in on a little secret. The fans, they don’t care about you. They’ve never even cared about you, hell, about 90 percent of that audience, including myself, has never even heard of you. The EAW could take a chump from our production team, give him an umbrella, two sluts and a shitty 5 dollar pair of shades and the world wouldn’t even notice any difference. You’re redundant. An afterthought. You don’t matter in the grand scheme of things, pal. Luckily for you, you’ll at least be in a historic match. Vandiver’s first appearance in an EAW ring, beating the living hell out of two jobbers. Good on ya. No worries kid, this match on Saturday will be nice and quick. Like a band-aid.

V: And, in the other corner, we have… Arkaron? Archieran? Archalon? Honestly, I couldn’t give less of a shit what your name was. What I do care about, is who let you out of the nice comfy padded room you were in and decided to paint your face some pretty colors. Tell you what, Archie, if you don’t show up to Showdown, I wouldn’t blame you. You’re not wrestling with just Mister “I have an umbrella and the woman I paid like me”, over there. You’re also wrestling with one of the modern day gods of wrestling. A modern day enigma, the savior of professional wrestling as we know it. This isn’t your standard debut, Archie. I’m going to technically dismantle both of you, and leave you unable to move once our match is over. One, and the obvious one, breaking both of your necks with a Vandriver and leaving you paralyzed and unable to walk for the rest of your miserable, lower-middle class lives. And secondly, you will be in awe of the physical specimen that you just shared the ring with, the perfect mix of muscle, looks and talent. Really, both of you shouldn’t even bother on Saturday. But after all… you never had a chance to begin with, did you?
Consuela Rose Ava
Post November 21st 2016, 5:42 pm by Consuela Rose Ava
Ladies and Gentlemen, we no longer must worry. The OGs won at Shock Value. Team OG shut up the sounds of The Sirens. The OGs proved that they were the better team. Team Sirens were just like what Cameron had said and that was another group that was doomed to crumble. There was I, watching from the monitor backstage. My fearless sister Cameron Ella Ava as on the ground, afraid of what was going to come of her. Our former friend, Sheridan Muller had the cattle prod in her hands after Cailin Dillon had given it to her. What shocked me the most? Cailin stabbing her team in the back. “WHY CAILIN WHY?” The EAW Universe shouted as Cameron got the win for Team OG. I thought after The OGs’ victory, we’d be at my sister, Camille’s for Thanksgiving. Instead, I’m facing a woman who should have won Shock Collar Battle Royal, Brody Sparks.

Wow Brody, you could have won the Shock Collar Battle Royal. You could have had the key to power. The Sanatorium could have ruled Empire for twenty-four hours. So, close, yet so far. I’m disappointed of the match outcome. Do you not realize what you did? Do you not realize that you let “Loser Personified” Azumi Goto have control of Empire? Do you not realize what Empire would be like under her control? There’s no telling how an episode of Empire would be like under her control. There is no imagining the things that she would do, but what you should have realized that you were The OGs’ last hope to win. They were relying on you. The Sanatorium, Alexis and Madison were relying on you. Yet, with three members of The Sanatorium, you STILL could not manage to get the job done. Does that make me question how good you are in the ring? Well, of course. If you can’t throw a pathetic loser like Azumi off the top rope, what makes you think that you’re going to defeat me this Thursday? Ever since you returned, you lost to Cailin Dillon and you lost a chance at gaining the control that belonged to Cleopatra. Don’t get me wrong, you returned strong, but your performances in the ring were not able to match up. I like you, Brody. There’s something adorably evil about you. There something that has been anxiously waiting to come out. Perhaps, it’s more insanity or it’s more potential that could possibly lead you to become Specialist Champion one day. I’m in the same boat as you. What makes you think that I’m just going to watch you get to the Specialist Championship before me? You must be out of your mind if you believe that I’m going to do what I did at Shock Value. You must be out of your mind if you think that I am going to watch from a monitor backstage as Vixens like you take opportunities that should be mine. I mean, I should have been part of the Shock Collar Battle Royal. I am capable enough to throw all of you over the top rope. I would have been the best one out of the match. I probably would have been the one to stop Azumi from winning. Cameron would have had someone who she relied on with all the power for a day. I could have done good with the power of my hands. Now, I stand here, booked in another match and it’s against one of the best wrestlers of The Sanatorium—and, that is not saying much. Who am I to say these things? I am someone that has been in the wrestling scene for a long time. I’ve seen women like you from different parts of the world. The one thing that I’ve noticed is that: you’re simple to crack. When things don’t go your way, you’re easily going to get frustrated. You’re going to get angry. You might argue with the ref and that is how I’m going to pin you in the ring. I see one mistake from you, Brody and it’s game over. In the ring, I want to see the woman that returned a couple weeks ago; I want to see the spirit and fire. I want you to show me that I’m underestimating your skill and that you’re better than what I am giving you credit for. Right now, I’m not convinced. I see a woman who will try to play mind games with a woman that can’t be played. I see a woman no matter how hard she tries, she is never going to be better than me. I dare you, Brody. I dare you to prove me wrong, but it will be me that is right all along. In response, you’ll talk about my sister. You’ll probably do what Madison has tried to do and that is make me look like the inferior one, but in the ring, we’re the same and we’re on a different level than the rest of the Vixens Division. You’re probably not going to be convinced. You’ll laugh as I make such a bold statement, but I’ll have the last laugh once I defeat you and prove to you why I am the superior woman to you. 
Eddie Case
Eddie Case VS Mongoose
Post November 21st 2016, 4:49 pm by Eddie Case

"The New Rising Star"
Dynasty Promo #1

//A Pitch black screen fades onto screen as a soft melody plays over it as the words "Determination" fade onto the screen as it transitions to Eddie Case losing a match in a local as he head hangs in shame as he walks to the back as the cameras in a noir light as slight tears drop down his face as it transitions into Eddie Case punching a boxing bag with padded gloves as sweat slowly beads down his forehead as his voice goes over the clip//

"That was the night I became Eddie Case, I was reborn ladies and gentlemen into the Lonekick or LoneKicker as some have taken to but before I was referred to as "The Hero Who Was Once A Villain" and that stuck with me for a long time because I was a Villain running around in a big pond thinking I was a big fish but it was bigger than that the men who paved there way for us was better that way and then I worked again looking around for anyone that would take me but then I stopped and found the DeLion Dojo which was there I met my trainer and mentor Jakob DeLion and it was there I learnt to keep on going and fighting because when you get knocked down you keep on fighting and you will get the big one and so from that point on I was determined to keep on going, not just for me or Jakob but the fans they deserved the best and no this is not a Cliche they deserve the best product cause they pay there hard earned cash to be here tonight and to show them that we care I go out there and put One Hundred percent into my matches because that is who I am..The Hero" 

//As Eddie's voice fades away the soft melody is heard again as the scene transitions into Eddie Training with Jakob DeLion as they both spar and the screen goes to light grey as the words "SKILL" comes across the screen as it goes back to Eddie and Jakob as Jakob gets the upper hand and has Eddie in a headlock as Eddie's Voice fades back in slowly as his voice has a slight raspy to it as it plays over the video // 

"The DeLion Dojo, where the big boys play I was brought in by Jakob himself and he trained to become what I am today but not in this present day because he taught me to become the version one of Eddie Case because at that time I tried to become more and more like him and he said "No! Do not copy my style, become the first Eddie Case" that is where the spark hit and I had to become a better me and to this day I am still learning from Jakob because I do not know the be all and end all of our business but I sure as hell ain't no rookie..that is why I am on a mission to be the best and I know I can not reach there without a few losses but they all come sooner or later and now is the time to prove I want to build a Dynasty like the greats before me, but make no mistake even though I was trained by JD I am in no way like him I have become something else..a Hero and that is what separates me from my superior and it was at that time I had to stop being the Villain and become a Hero" 

//As the last fades across the screen as the soft melody still plays over the black screen the word says "PROWESS" As a black and white clip fades in reminiscent of the late 1940s Noir as Eddie is battling against Jakob DeLion in his Debut match as the match comes to a close as it looks like Eddie is about to Win, Jakob out of nowhere hits his Patterned Thunderstruck! as Eddie lays on the floor motionless as Jakob goes for the pin and the ref hands hit the mat for the three count as Jakob's Music hit Eddie crawls to the corner with his hands towards his forehead and his knees cradled together as Jakob sticks his hand out to shake it, Eddie barges past as Jakob looks confused and Eddie heads up the ramp once again with his head down in defeat as the cameras catch up to him he shoves it out of his way as he heads to the back// 

"That Night was meant to cement my legacy as a world class competitor against DeLion but it never happened because I was not ready, I was a quick draw and it showed that night also hot-headed and this is where it all happened I clicked it all together I HAD to stop being this type of person and I became the newest fan-favorite and not because I needed to but because I wanted to, everything Jakob taught me was right up until the fans I needed them on my side because I knew I could give them hope that there would be someone to fight for them and that is why I jumped ship with my Bud Kelly Hackenschmidt and came to the land of Elitists and Vixens so now were ready to face a NEW hero!" 

// As Eddie voice fades away a flash comes into the screen as it transitions into a lamp with a Dark, Dimly lit room as Eddie Case sits down in his office chair with his legs propped up as he has a bottle of bourbon on his desk as his glass is half empty and he takes another swig finishing the glass as he rakes his hair back into a well swept back style as he has also shaved his beard only remaining stubble as he is sporting a brown leather Jacket matching his chair with a business shirt on with a purple tite on with a golden clip on the middle as he wears black jeans with a golden steel chain on the pockets as he also has a pair of sneakers on as Arctic Monkeys-Do I Wanna Know Instrumental plays over his stereo as he also sighs heavily//

Eddie Case: "This is the fight Mongoose, all the trials I have went through seems to be coming towards fighting you because I have trained with the best and fought with them so now I wanna see your mettle, to see if were both ready to be the face of DYNASTY! cause I sure as hell am and you can bet that I am not going to stop til I am bloody, battered and broken for you to defeat me cause after all I have been through to get to this stage I want to give it my all and only one of us can get that step closer to being the best and I hope your ready for the fight of your career...this is not just a simple who is better than who..this is who is the true rising star of Dynasty and I will without a shadow of a freaking doubt prove it is me and you know why? Because I have the determination and the drive because even if I lose I will continue fighting and always going on that is the way I was brought up and trained to be...this is not some rookie talking this is a veteran and no longer will I stand by! I am that hero for the fans and I will save them all with the Prowess and Skill of a true warrior so Mongoose I have one question...Are you ready? 

// As Eddie's last words fade away slightly the three words once again appear slowly at a time as the screen fades to black//
Azumi Goto
Post November 21st 2016, 4:01 pm by Azumi Goto
Voltage #1

AS~SEN NAYO!!

That was for all the shade thrown at me for winning, now you can go on your wrestling blogs and write about how much I don’t deserve it BUT I WON THE FUCKING MATCH!!! I said what I said I was going to do and that was, win the briefcase and show that there’s NO ONE BETTER THEN ME WHEN I STEP INTO THAT RING! Not some trio of psycho sisters, not some self-entitled milf, not some cheerleader nor a valet! NO ONE COULD BEAT ME! And before you tell me that I won when my opponent’s back was turned against them, THEN YOU PEOPLE NEED TO REMEMBER that I WON THE MATCH and those people lost! I outlasted all those preys AND PROVED THAT AZUMI GOTO IS BETTER THAN EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. OF. YOU! I’m written down in history, AS THE FIRST PERSON TO WIN THE CONTROL IN THE VAULT BRIEFCASE! And try all you want, but you can’t change history, now your EAW Vixens Textbook will say that Azumi climbed the ladder of stardom towards greatness while being the first ever Ms. CONTROL IN THE VAULT! I did when all of you told me that I couldn’t. I did it when you people thought that I didn’t have it in me to WIN!

AND WHAT HAPPENED PSYCHO MOM?!?!

Huh… Alexis, where’s your big mouth talking smack about me losing now, Tell me?!?! I know it’s closed since all you got was a superkick to the back of the head and OUT YOU GO!! Thanks for coming, and remember to pick up, your new Azumi Goto Merchandise on the way out AND FUCK OFF! See, you made the worst decision in your life when you thought that I would actually align myself with you, remember what I said, Alexis. I only care about my needs, my career, my livelihood. Not my Family’s, Not my fans BUT MY OWN! Selfish as it may be, but the cold hard truth of this world is that being selfish, being arrogant, ALL THAT RUNS THIS WORLD! It’s what keeps it going and makes it move. Being arrogant like me, will make you superior but you’ll never realize that, Alexis because you aren’t good enough to beat Arrogance Personified, THE WOMAN THAT HOLDS THE POWER OF GREATNESS IN HER HAND!

ALL I SEE IS A KING WHO DIDN’T SAVE HIS KINGDOM FROM BEING BURNT DOWN

Isn’t that right, Eclipse? Try all you want to deny it but it’s true, Maddie’s personality might have rubbed off on you and you choked out just like your “sister” or whatever Madison is for you. You had the world under your feet and what happened, you just couldn’t pull the trigger when the time actually came. See what I mean Mr. “Fear Incarnate”? You aren’t that scary, Eclipse… Seriously your taste in scary stuff is just as bad. You brought a French Idiot into the group… since when is that scary!?!?! I mean the French seem like people that would get scared, not be the ones scaring people. Your poor taste in Stable Members and inability to win the big match is just absolute proof. YOU’RE AS DUMB AS YOUR LOOK!

AND I WILL ENJOY BEATING THE CRAZY COUPLE! THIS IS A MESSAGE FROM MYSELF REPRESENT JET! YOU! WILL! NOT! WIN!
showster26
Post November 21st 2016, 3:09 pm by showster26
Shock Value #2

Tuesday, 5:45, Brookefield, Massachusetts

(The Scene opens alongside Route 9.  Several cars pass by and disappear in to the low hanging sunset. The camera pans slightly right to see a figure emerging from the dense tree line that sits on the side of the road.  The figure is the man whose actions at the shock value FPV, has the entire EAW fanbase wondering why he has seemingly allied himself with Eclipse Diemos and the Sanitorium, and what he plans to gain from doing so.  He is the man the world has come to know as Solomon Caine.  Caine steps out from the trees and stands next to the side of the highway.)

Caine: “The road that lies ahead, they have prepared it for me, as I will for them.  The way has been set, fate decided, set in stone all that must take place.  All that I have spoken about, lies ahead, just as whom I face next lays down this path.  For The will of those who have sent me, is that the blood of Drastic run like a river into the streets, so that it may water the new life that is coming.  It is their will that his cries for salvation echo thru out the heavens like a sweet symphony to their ears.  To revel in the glory of seeing him broken at his very core, as all that he holds dear is wrenched away from him.   That is what they have whispered to me in my ear, that is what they crave with great yearning for, and I shall do all as they commanded me to do so, for I know the penalty for failure.  I will grant my masters’ desires, I MUST!

They have told me about the slander you spoke of me Drastic.  All that your rotten tongue would say of me matters not, for it is not I whom you must fear!  I tell you now that you know nothing of me, or the ones who are coming.  You are inept and ignorant, and It is your ignorance that has drawn their ire.   It is your ego that has brought their wrath against you.  It is your refusal to hear the words they have spoken thru me,  that is bringing you to your destruction. Whether you realize it or not, they have set a trap, which you yourself will spring.  At the chosen hour, they will take from you that which has blinded you to their truth.  This Sunday is not about my own glory, but the glory of my masters.   I do not seek some vanity that passes away as soon as it is born. I seek not The trinket you carry, the one that you believe validates your ego, for it is an illusion.  One that they are sending me to strip away from you, for it is a foul atrocity that you may be called strong, that you may be called righteous, that you would deceive the world into thinking that any who stand against my masters would not be crushed under their feet!  That is why they will crush yyyooouuuu Drastic, and take that which you possess, for when they do, you and the entire world will see the frailty of your body, the weakness of your heart, and futility of your efforts.  How many more times must you learn the same lesson?  How much longer can you deceive yourself into believing that you are worthy of being called strong.  You are not but just another one of those wretched weaklings that must be weeded out by fire that will fall. 

When it does, all the distractions of this earth will turn to ash, all of the fantasies that you heathens have cast your eyes upon shall evaporate to nothingness before your eyes, and lies that you have built the foundations of empires upon will burn away as you weep bitterly.  I tell you this because at the appointed hour, when the time of your sacrifice has arrived, your own glory will matter not.  Your quest to bring honor to the gold you clutch on to with desperation will fail, and world will see thru your wicked deceptions when you claim salvation for yourself thru that gold!  You are a COWARD, who will seek shelter at the moment he feels even the slightest touch of heat from the great flood of fire.  But this time Drastic, there shall be nowhere to hide your face away from the horrors that will beset you upon every side!  There will be no ocean far enough to sail on that you might outrun all that they have instore for you! 

This time Drastic, you will learn of their great works, you will experience them first hand as the world witnesses all that happens to those who have been blinded past the point of redemption by the wicked desires that breed in their hearts and minds!  What happens to the weak who claim they are worthy, like wolves who disguise themselves as sheep.  What will happen to you this Sunday, is what shall happen to each and every one of these goddamn HEATHENS!   ALL WHO STEAL LIFE AWAY FROM THE THOSE WHO HAVE EARNED IT, THOSE WHO DISTORT THE NATURAL ORDER OF LIFE, THOSE WHO CORRUPT  MINDS  WITH THEIR POISONIOUS RHETORIC, AND ALL WHO WOULD EVER DARE TO SLANDER THE NAMES OF THOSE WHO ARE SENDING ME!  And once you have tasted the bitter drink that is to be poured out to the filth who walk upon this earth, Your eyes will finally see the truth. In the days to come Drastic, you will eat, but it will not fill your hunger.  You will drink, but you will always thirst.  You will give yourself up to all that this world can offer, but none of it will ever satisfy, for all that this world does offer is hollow and without substance, just as you will become.  Enjoy these last few days Drastic, celebrate them while you can.  Gather with your wretched friends, lay with every harlot you wish, hold high that golden glory that you have made your idol, for in days nothing you ever have will ever bring you joy, or comfort, or peace.  Nothing in this world will grant you what you seek, and all it shall lead to is your own demise. 

And at the end of ages, Your ultimate fate is the same that will fall upon every single one of the heathen who hold you in great regard.   Pain, suffering, and agony in measure that cannot be comprehended lay in wait for aaaallllllll of you!  Hahahahah, how joyous that great day, when all of these horrors befall you, shall be.  How amusing it will be to hear you all cry out to the false hope you had placed your trust in, to grant you passage into paradise, as your body turns to dust and scatters to the wind before your very eyes!  What a great, and wondrous day it shall be when their glorious reign falls down upon you, how marvelous it shall be to see the end of Drastic.  All of these thing they have told me, and they will be so.”

(Caine turns and walks with his back toward the camera down the road, before the camera fades to black.)

The end.
LVCIAN
Post November 21st 2016, 1:56 pm by LVCIAN
Making mistakes is part of human nature or so I have been told. But I believe making the same mistakes you've made before over and over again and displaying a strong resistance to learn from your past and just being too stubborn to admit you've made a mistake, the same mistake on countless different occasions makes you an animal. I'm an animal because my past became my present and my present could very well become my future. Simply put I have not learned from history. It's like I forgot history or as if I just didn't know history. And those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it. I did not learn from my past experiences. Not because  I resisted to and certainly not because I refuse to come to terms with the fact I did something wrong. You see, I know I made mistakes. I'm well aware I make mistakes. I did everything within the bounds of possibility and even OUTSIDE the bounds of possibility to right my wrongs and redeem myself. I was somewhat successful I would say. But everything I did to wash away the stains on my reputation, all the things I did to restore value to my name and make it mean  something again, all the hard work and effort I put into rebuilding my empire and establishing myself as a figure of importance in this company and this entire business... It was all in vain because in the end my empire came crashing down. All  because of one small mistake. A mistake I made before.  I learned absolutely nothing from what I lived - probably because I was too focused on getting my redemption and I inadvertently destroyed what took me so damn long to rebuild. What once was a dream became a nightmare and now I have an empire of ashes. I have no option but to rebuild again. But this time, this time it's going to be different. It's going to be different because I have finally learned from my mistakes. Failure has been like a teacher to me. I have learned so much from it. A lot of people consider failure a negative thing and maybe it is but partially, partially because the knowledge you are bestowed upon by misfortune is far greater than the one bestowed upon you by success. Success is great, sure. The joy you feel when you succeed is the sweetest kind of joy you could ever feel. That's something we can all agree on.  Who doesn't want to be successful in life? But you learn nothing from being a winner. You learn something from being a loser. More than one thing in fact. You learn everything you need to know to become a winner. Since the birth of the world humanity has been obsessed with finding the key to success. I found it in two years. The key to success is failure.  I know that sounds completely ironic but it is a fact. An ironic fact.  I lost the only thing I had left. The only thing that gave my life meaning. That's the definition of failure. So you could say I have the key in my hands once again. I just got to find the door. If I can beat Tig Kelly this week on Dynasty I will get another shot at the World Heavyweight Championship. The battles that await me are going to be uphill. There is no doubt or question about that. There never was. If anybody knows and understands the hardships and tribulations you confront while climbing the mountain it's me. It took me a long time to get to the peak but I did it, and if I did it once? I can do it twice. Tig Kelly is someone I have the utmost respect for. But respect is nothing more than a fable when I step foot inside the ring determined to make history. A man such as myself with one goal in mind and the ambition and willingness to reach it can be very, very dangerous. Our paths have crossed before. We've been to war before, we're no strangers to one another. I know you're a dangerous man as well. But this isn't really about who's dangerous or who is not. This is all about who is ready and willing to do absolutely anything they have to get their happy ending. I have the ambition, the determination and most importantly, Kelly, I am the one who is ready and willing to do absolutely anything he has to get his happy ending - no matter what it is. And I will do whatever it takes to beat you. I know that is something many men promise in this line of work a lot but I plan on honoring my promise, Kelly. Which is why you should be worried about your future right now. I have realized how wrong I was. I am the monster, Kelly. Not Jacob Senn, not The Heart Break Boy, not even Sebastian Monroe and the Dynasty management. I am and that you have you even more worried and concerned for your what you're inevitably confronting. And it's not just you that should be worried and concerned for your future. The man who claims to be the "face that  runs this place" or the usurper otherwise known as Jacob Senn, the oh so righteous Heart Break Boy, the man I destroyed at Pain For Pride Scott Oasis, the elitist seen as the future of this company Alex Wildler, the beast that is Methuselah. You should all be worried and concerned for your future too because you're all standing in my way. When you do something as foolish as standing in my way you stand in the way of imminent misery, affliction and the very face of carnage. But you know that already, don't you? You've all been in the ring with me before. You know what I am capable of and if you actually do know and remember me as vividly as I remember you, you should know that I am now superior to the version of myself you were tasked with defeating. I have a lot I want to say about Jamie O'Hara as well but for now I'll keep these words to myself. I want to reclaim what is mine. That is my priority right now. When a man like Jamie O'Hara assaults a man like me his intentions instantly become crystal clear. I won't give Jamie what he's desperately seeking which is blatantly obvious what it is. This child needs a shadow to live in now that the "best in the world" is not around anymore, he wants the attention of the EAW universe since it evidently doesn't have it. Not even in my shadow will I allow him to live in. If he wants to be a parasite so be it but he won't live off of me. That's all I am saying about him for now. Because I need what I lost back. I can't waste my time with the likes of Jamie O'Hara. And that isn't arrogance, that isn't my ego speaking. That's honesty. That is the truth speaking. Laying my eyes upon all the promotional material for Road To Redemption and seeing Jacob Senn featured on it with the World Heavyweight Championship is an image that I simply can not stand seeing. It makes me sick seeing him running around with something that isn't his. The saddest and worst part of it all is that some people actually support him as champion. That's a travesty. I can't afford the luxury of wasting more time. I need to get in that ring Friday night and earn another shot at my title. I need to walk into that structure I am so familiar with as the monster I now know I am. As the monster even the king of monsters Methuselah himself would fear. And I need to walk out of it with Jacob Senn's head in my hands and MY World Heavyweight Championship upon my shoulder. Revenge. I seek revenge for what was done to me. Senn sent me to a really dark place I'm just starting to crawl out of. When we meet again I will send him to that dark place but he won't be able to get out. I'll make sure about that.
Drastik
Post November 21st 2016, 12:25 pm by Drastik
(After Drastik sat and watched Solomon Caine’s riveting snippets of a “highlight reel” he appears walking up and down the lines of shelves at a Blockbuster. A Blockbuster! I know, I had the same reaction when I saw it too. Anyways, Drastik is walking up and down the blue carpets looking at the various movies while he carries around his new Hardcore Championship. He picks up “The Notebook” and opens the case to make sure that the DVD is actually in there. He looks up at the camera as if he’s been startled by it. He tucks the DVD under his arm and starts speaking toward the camera.)

Before saying anything else, I want everyone to take a good, long look at how things have played out—look at just how right I was from the beginning. Every single time I come into this industry, back to this industry, I make sure to let people know that I’m in the best physical condition of my life—that my skillset has and will always continue to improve so that I stay in front of the competition. Every single time, people will say that I’m in over my head, that I’m way over the hill, or that I’m holding onto some former glory that I somehow lost years ago. And every single time I meet those people face to face, in the ring, where it actually counts, they’re proven wrong, made an example of. Every. Single. Time. There aren’t any exceptions to this rule, yet even coming off the heels of my Hardcore Championship victory over Nathan Fiora, a guy who’s been christened one of Voltage’s brightest “young” talents, I’ve got the next new guy right up in my face, spewing the same old stuff as the guy before him. Now I know you had a big match at Shock Value, Solomon Caine, and I can only imagine the kind of task it is to give Eclipse a handy AND a reach-around when the rest of the Sanatorium is out there having an impact on the matches they’re booked in, but it’s times like these where you should probably take a glance up at something other than the rim of Eclipse’s crusty asshole. Maybe—just maybe—it would be wise to take two seconds to see what I’ve done in the short time I’ve been back. See how what you’re saying to me now is no different than what Nathan Fiora told me. And I get it—trust me, I know how this works—you’re going to tell me that you’re not like Nathan Fiora; you’re going to tell me that you’re better than him. And that’s great. Good on you. I’m sure that’s why the kid who walked around with a patchy mustache, a trench coat, and a deck of Yu-Gi-Oh cards in his back pocket in high school picked you to join his little club. But that’s not what I see.

For as much slack as I’ve given Nathan Fiora in the past few weeks, I will give him credit where it’s due. Nathan Fiora was able to take the Hardcore Championship and have no issues holding onto it from the summer up until last Saturday night when I took it from him. There’s no shame in that. Nathan, in spite of being an idiot that needs to cut the dead weight of a preacher and a bimbo at his hip, was able to make an impact on this company that I could actually recognize. In some very small ways, you’ve made an impact too. Of course I saw your assist to your swamp-daddy overlord or whatever you see him as right before you fried Zack Crash. That was a pretty snazzy highlight package you brought up for me, so thank you. Honestly, I hate watching any of the product that I’m not in, so it’s nice that you cut it down to a little 90-second snippet so I knew what was up. But you know something, Solomon, even though I may not tune into the product all that much, I was aware that there was a Top Prospect Scramble Match that actually amounted to something. And yet, in your little highlight reel you had to show me, you didn’t seem to put in any of that stuff. I know exactly why that is. Trust me, I know how those matches go. You’ve got nine bodies and all these temporary alliances being formed and broken in the blink of an eye within the match. You get guys stealing victories and using odd tactics throughout the match. But you’d figure that for somebody who claims to be worth a look—for somebody who wants to differentiate himself from all the other people that have told me the same thing, run on with the same rhetoric about how “you may have beaten so and so but you’ve never faced me”—you sure don’t seem to stand out from that crowd. I saw guys like Jon McAdams and Mike Showman and Victor Maero make their names known by at least putting themselves in the position to win. I saw guys like Ahren Fournier—someone who is easily the top prospect out of the bunch—prove to be one of the most convincing forces in that match. But you, Solomon, you didn’t a mark whatsoever. In fact, you were such a non-factor in your match that it wasn’t until I saw that I was scheduled in a championship match against you this week—a championship match, might I remind you, that I personally granted just to shut entitled little pricks like you up and hopefully give you something to talk about other than the usual, “you’re over the hill, old man!”—I had to (begrudgingly) watched most of your match. Now I’ll admit, I fast forwarded through a lot of it because if I really had an itch to see that quality of competition, I’d go watch re-runs of Turbo, but I think my point still stands.

(Drastik goes to put “The Notebook” back on the shelf and an employee wandering around stops him, asking if he needs any help finding something. Chuckling and pointing to his Hardcore Championship, Drastik jokingly says he’s looking for some “hardcore” movies. The employee laughs along with him then points him toward the back of the store where there is a small offset room with a curtain hanging from the doorway. Above it is a bolded “XXX”. Drastik squints and makes a face in the direction of the curtain as if he’s considering it before thanking the employee and walking to another section of the Blockbuster.)

In truth, Solomon Caine, I had no idea who you were. And based on what I’ve read about you, it seems like most people don’t really know who you are either. I think it’s supposed to be some sort of mysterious enigma that you’re trying to create or something; I’m honestly not too sure. Are you a war veteran? Did you really get shot at? Did you watch Heavy Metal Jacket one time when you were twelve and liked the movie so much that you wanted to pretend you were some psycho too? Did your parents buy you a snazzy camouflage GAP t-shirt that you’d wear running around the house in your tighty whities? I don’t know, and to tell you the truth, I’m not interested enough to keep on looking for conspiracy theories on your true identity so I’m going to go ahead and pitch my own. Years ago, there was this scrawny white kid that hung out here and would always get caught changing in the women’s locker room. He wasn’t much of a wrestler or anything but he sure liked his war video games and had a fascination with guns and all that jazz. He had a little bit of a temper and was always a little bit off, but disappeared off the face of the EAW version of earth and was never really heard from again—except for his occasional appearances in drag, but hopefully we don’t have to see you in a dress anytime soon. Solomon, there’s one downside when it comes to always being right like I seem to be, and that’s that when I come up with these theories that are tough to swallow, I have no choice but to be the bearer of bad news. So I’m just going to outright say it. I know who you are. You may go on and on about revealing the real me, but I think the parallels speak for themselves.

Cena29, I missed you, buddy.

(Drastik steps into the small video game section where he quickly finds and picks up a copy of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. He holds it up for the camera as if he’s especially presenting it to Solomon Caine and then begins walking over to the front of the store. He gets in line and waits to be rung up. Can you believe this? Not only is there still a Blockbuster around, but on top of that, there’s a f****** line? Get out of here!)

Solomon29, I want you to listen to me right now: this match we’re having next weekend on Voltage isn’t about you; it’s about bringing prestige back to this Hardcore Championship. Taking it from Nathan Fiora was step one but the job isn’t finished yet. I’ve got so much more work left to do. There’s a reason why right after my victory, I made sure to flag down one of the reporters in the back and announce that I’m making my Hardcore Championship 24/7 rules. I’m doing it because I put my money where my mouth is. I’m not about sneaking around contenders and dodging challenges. I’m about showing you and everyone else what it means to be a champion—what it means when I say that I’m STILL at the top of my game and STILL staying a step ahead of every single competitor I face. It doesn’t matter if you’re some pretty boy that reinvents himself every couple months or some twenty-something-year-old that spends his off days screaming over a headset while playing Call of Duty. Because either way, you’re going to tell me the same thing that everyone else does, make the same promises that everyone else does, and threaten me the same way that everyone else does. And just like everyone else, you’re going to be put in your place.

(Finally being rung up, Drastik opens the videogame case and inspects the back of the disc, bringing up that he thinks there may be scratches on it. When the cashier looks. Drastik snaps the disc in his face and smirks at the camera before tossing it to the side. He throws down a fifty-dollar bill—“so you guys can stay in business over Hollywood Video”. He adjusts his Hardcore Championship over his shoulder and walks out of the store without looking back. The scene fades to black before solid white text flashes across the screen for a moment and the package finally concludes.)

SAIL
Jamie O'Hara
Post November 21st 2016, 9:31 am by Jamie O'Hara
“Redemption” is a funny thing isn’t it? It gives you motivation, the opportunity to put behind you past mistakes, leads to vindication. Redemption is something we all seek; myself included. For me, I seek to end this year on a positive note; the highs and lows of 2016 will be quickly forgotten. I chased redemption all year and only once did I have the satisfaction of achieving it but it didn’t fill the gaping hole left in my stomach; I chased and chased, I chased opponents, I chased titles and none of it satisfied me in the end. I had my hand forced; what a bitter pill it was to swallow knowing I wasn’t going to be the one to unseat Aren Mstislav and take back the very title, the very prize I had ripped from my grasp. That idea, that mere fantasy of defeating every man who wronged me on that night that STILL causes me nightmares was always too good to be a reality.

Redemption...I do not seek it no more.

But redemption to some, is handed in spades with no real effort. Redemption falls into the lap of some; they’re not driving their head up against a brick wall trying to obtain it...they simply wait. Lucian Black is the epitome of this. Dynasty died by his hands, his shortcomings, his failures and how does that turn out? The hero of the day; sweet fucking redemption reviving the red brand. Countless world title opportunities handed, not earned, all in that quest for “redemption”. And now this; a second chance to challenge for the World Heavyweight Championship and here I am stuck well below. I worked hard, incredibly hard to earn that title opportunity two months ago and what happens? It’s ripped from my hands; it’s out of a clear distaste for me that Monroe hasn’t made it right but I digress. No, there is no chamber opportunity and no, I will not become the World Heavyweight Champion next month. But it’s okay, this isn’t a sudden, heartbreaking observation I’m making; I’m rather foreign to Dynasty. Actual talent that busts his arse to get what he wants; I don’t beg and cry for second, third, fourth opportunities, I don’t chuck hissy fits when I’m not good enough to earn my chances, I don’t cry crocodile tears months back and return EXPECTING preferential treatment. No, I fucking fight for everything that I want, everything I wish to become. My knuckles are bloody and to the bone before I let myself surrender to whatever challenge I’m facing. I’m sure you’re under the delusion that ‘X’ amount of time spent in this company leaves you entitled to your place; you wouldn’t be alone in that regard. However, this is a dog eat dog world and when you can’t keep winning, win when it matters, you lose that place. Targeting you is targeting the face of this cancer set to destroy what it means to SUCCEED in EAW. Perhaps it’s not Dynasty, perhaps it’s not even Road to Redemption, but I’ll drag you away from this delusion, drag you away from second chances and constant opportunities to redeem yourself; down into my world where none of that exists and to eat you need to fight.

I should truly be heralded as a hero for what I’m going to do; it’s going to benefit this company and this roster in the long run. But then there’s that personal goal. Who is the face of Dynasty? For two and a half years you’ve been on this brand exclusively, you pulled it back from the dead, you restored it’s pride, it’s honour. That belongs to me now. Whatever you thought you were? However well respect you believed you are? That dies friend. That dies in a hapless effort and in your place my face is define this brand. My name will lead it into the future. Not you, not Senn, nobody but me. Destroying you is just going to be music to my ears knowing I’m just one, tiny step closer to achieving that goal. The beauty of all of this is what do you have to respond with? Just compare us, in two and a half years I’ve accomplished far more, my record of backing up words is unmeasurable in comparison. Truth is? You’re weak. Far, far from the great champion you believed you are and oh, how sweet it will taste to bring your vision of reality crashing all around you.

Of course, before I can do anything there’s the small matter of my glorious return to Dynasty. Two months spent getting the shaft left, right and center but that comes to a conclusion on Friday; finally, I’m back in the ring. Where was I? That’s right, taking every opponent I faced and treating them as if they were my greatest rival, that the match was on the grandest stage there is. Chin up James. Even on my worst night, my lowest of lows, you still wouldn’t stand a chance. Comforting? I guess not. I will not show any forgiveness, no pause to any attack; you’re the unfortunate soul tossed to the starving wolf, desperate to make up for lost time, borderline obsessed with conquering Dynasty just like I did on Showdown. But don’t for a second think I see you as just a worthless, pile of shit. No, not at all. You’re part of this new wave hitting this company where everyone signing on the dotted line thinks they’re the hottest shit to step on in through those doors; iconic, memorable, incredible, spectacular. You crave the spotlight and you’re in luck. They say it’s figurative; the spotlight that hangs above your head illuminating you for the world to see. I am that fucking spotlight. In my presence, you’ll shine but not for your ideal reason.

Everything I do from here on out won’t be for the weakened heart.

None of it will be for small children to see.

I’ll make you fucking kneel and then crush whatever hope you had succeeding on Dynasty. Fuck, this industry as a whole. Your greatest claim to fame will be a man with a face who Jamie O’Hara once shattered with knee after knee AFTER FUCKING KNEE. But it’s really just coming down you’re not in the same ballpark as myself. Don’t chalk it up to this being a battle of “David vs Goliath”; it’s more like David vs God himself.
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Post November 21st 2016, 8:59 am by Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty Promo: “I’ll Make You Tap Again”

Proud and ready for battle stood Kelly Hackenschmidt, clad in his basic black wrestling trunks, knee pads and boots. His long flowing blond hair pushed and tied back into a ponytail to keep a set of bright green eyes as they glared into the camera. A frown under his small but bushy beard, he began to speak.

“Shock Value this past Saturday has been one of the best shows I’ve seen. I got to watch it up close and personal with the woman of my dreams, we got to see who would be managing her very first episode of Empire, and we have a new World Champion in good ol Impact. Yet right now, that doesn't change the facts. The fact that if you're in EAW and want to be a Rising Star, you have to go to Dynasty in order to flourish! That seems to be what I have learned since coming here! In fact, some might say that my goal should be to make the statement I have learned since being on Dynasty that more true is to do it by bringing the New Breed Championship to Friday Nights. And that the only catalyst they could see doing it is Kelly Hackenschmidt. I’ll admit, that idea is fine and dandy, don't get me wrong, eh. Yet I think some schmidt still needs to be cleared up between myself and Lucas Johnson before I get any piece of gold around the waist of Mister Pure Wrestling! You see Lucas, I understand.”

Kelly pushes his hair back and stretches his arm.

“I understand entirely what that feeling is inside you! Its called envy! And right now, envy seems to be the breaking point between the so-called 'Wrestling Machine’ that you claimed to be and the no-good, sly sore loser of a man I met in that ring two weeks ago! You know how when we first met that I said greatness isn't a birthright, it's an achievement? Well, I’m afraid you're about to learn that although greatness is achieved by action, ambition and effort, yet Lucas Johnson? Lucas Johnson disregards that factor that which drove us all to the top! So instead of embracing its existence and using it for himself, he blames all his failures on someone else without any remorse. Well Lucas, you see. This isn't about being a Rising star in EAW anymore, you see that may be part of it, but right now, it's defending the one thing that has been lacking in pro-wrestling for many years: chivalry! There used to be a code of honor which came with wrestling between those three ropes, there used to be a sense of respect for everyone who laces up a pair of boots, yet right now. It appears as though being Mister Pure Wrestling isn't just a nickname anymore, but a statement! That statement means that I use every ability of my power night in and night out, always striking with the stiffest kicks, always flying with absolute speed, and always locking in my submission holds with the tightest grips and least probability of escape! It's why Lucas Johnson getting the underhand on me after our first match only ever really proved to me one thing; that Lucas Johnson hates losing!”

Kelly holds his hands together in front of him.

“It's true. He does, I can see it in his eyes, he's frustrated, he's confused, he's angry, all of that tension seems to be building up like a volcano ready to erupt! He sees that I have one of the best win/loss records in EAW right now, he sees that I still have nothing but momentum even after losing to Anthony Leonheart! He sees that I have a woman by my side who I consider myself rather happy with, he sees that the fans have been in my corner since I came through the curtain and beat Recon and Chuck Armstrong, he knows that I am just a few small steps away from being in the Interwire Championship picture! Yet Lucas Johnson is envious of it. He was on his way to being New Breed champion, yet he never really got a hold of that grip he so-much desired! So come this Friday, Lucas;”

Kelly straightens his back.

“I don't want any bullschmidt! I want you to show me just what it is that you're made of! Inside this ring and out! Even if it's weak as Schmidt, will I care? No! Just no cheap tricks, nonsense or double crossing the official! Because Lucas, although I will not deny the fact that they are effective, against a guy like me who's gonna see it all coming though? You probably won't last just yet! That's why on Friday,”

Kelly dips down to glance straight at the camera.

“Mister Pure Wrestling will live up to his name and twice over! So be warned, Schmidt's not looking up for you! Pay close attention, Lucas.”

Kelly steps back while still bent over looking at the camera.

“Schmidt's about to get real!”
Armani Colace
Post November 21st 2016, 6:28 am by Armani Colace
Hit And Miss #1 - Showdown Promo

Armani Colace is seen backstage in Detroit Michigan at the Joe Louis Arena with no women by his side this time. Still grasping his umbrella and a furry coat, he looks very riled up. With a firm grip of his umbrella in his hand and the hood up on his furry jacket. We knew that something affected him in his debut last week.

"Okay Armani we'll have you speak in three.......tw-.."

"Okay. So, the reason I am here, is not because of my loss on my debut here at EAW but because I'm really pissed off right now. How dare this guy come running his mouth, and beat me like that? I know why. Maybe it was because my game wasn't as great as it should of been, fine. I get that, I may have messed up something but, NO.

I am an ass kicker. My entire life I have been in every wrestling company that I know, probably about 10 by now, I have been champion of them all. And that loser beat me? Clearly this was stupid or whatever, I don't really care.

The problem is I am showing off for the ladies but I also want to show off for myself. To do that I need to UPGRADE myself. In fact I need to entirely do something that I know that will attract everyone around me. To notice me, to be by my side in any situation at any given time. 

I've fought big guys and I've won before. Not due to power, but due to the my technical ability to BAM! Go underneath them, to the side, using my agility to work around them. That's why i'm so different."

Armani would take a pause, looking into the far distance, resting his umbrella on his shoulder.

"My entire life, literally since I was five years old I've been wrestling, people can't do what I can do. I see that. They can't hang with me because I'm the greatest. I lost my first match then, like I lost last week and then i went on to win pretty much everything else after that. In a triple threat you have to be aware, aware of your surroundings, aware of your opponents, how you move is crucial, you don't want to give your game away because you miss a footing. 

I'm a woman stealer, I'm also a win-stealer. In this Triple Threat match, I'm going to be the winner here. Whether they like it or not."
Lars Grier
Post November 21st 2016, 6:12 am by Lars Grier
SHOWDOWN PROMO #1
Nice Guys

EAW Promoz! - Page 39 08MKlMLo
The scene opens up with an all too familiar room, a dimly lit light and the man we have come to know as Lars Grier sitting in front of a desk. It appears to be the same room, with some new accessories. Broken pieces of furniture, and glass are scattered across the surroundings. The camera focuses on Lars, as he notices that a beer bottle is on the table. He picks it up and begins to examine it, as he begins to speak, not looking at the camera.

"This. This is the single most destructive weapon a human could ever use against thyself. Many people say that it is an escape from the hardships of life. It helps people get away from their inner demons, and forget about all of their problems. But is it really helpful in the long run? Who would've ever thought a liquid in a bottle could be so detrimental to the human spirit?"

"With that being said, why would a self-proclaimed 'gentleman' named Mortimer Gotch drink this liquid? Is it to escape problems in life? No? Is it to forget everything bad that's happened to you, Gotch? Or have you been such a kind man throughout your whole life, that drinking beer or vodka would be considered as a consolation prize?"

"How should I know? I'm just a big old bad guy, aren't I? I just don't bother seeing the world in a positive light. But the reality is, is that there's nothing good in this world. It's a planet filled with little shits and dumps and there's nothing, NOTHING in this damn civilisation that can save it."

Lars puts the beer bottle down, takes a deep breath, and speaks once again.

"I have to give it to you, Gotch. You're a whole lot smarter than the big buffoons you've been facing for the past few weeks. For such a small man, you have been outsmarting these men and picking up wins that nobody can see coming. Except for me. I can see what you're doing, Mortimer. I can see RIGHT THROUGH YOU. I'm not like any of those idiots you have faced before, not like Chambers or Savage, because I ADAPT. I am adept, and quick to know when the environment has changed, and I am able to use that to my advantage. Sure, you may be the quicker competitor but I have the strength, and I'm not just gonna go charge at you. I'll play my cards, and I'll play my cards well."

"What has being a good person ever done to you? Have you ever gotten something in return for doing good deeds? Did it change the way you live your life? NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!"

Grier stands up and slams his fists to the table, nearly breaking it as the screen shakes. He then takes big deep breaths before calming himself down. He sits down and speaks, this time calmer but still intimidating.

"I tried to be like you once. I tried to be the nice man, who always believed in good morale, and who believed that everything the world is going okay. And then I turned 5 years old and realised how the system works. I realised that everyone on earth is a little dipshit pretending to be nice, and instead of trying to fight against it, I went with it. Trying to be a good person is a dead end. But you should know that, shouldn't you Mortimer? I can't understand, how, after everything you've suffered in life that you can forgive this world? I know you've suffered, Gotch. I have too, but I learned that the only way to relieve the pain is to take it on a little cretin LIKE YOU."

"Here's the truth about the world, Mortimer Gotch. The world isn't a fairy tale. It isn't a story in which good goes trough troubles but eventually beats evil. Mother Nature is a whole different type of beast. It'll play around with you, telling you the "good" things it inhabits, then it'll swallow you whole, as you try your best to defend yourself against it. The hard, cold truth is that you can't. You may call me a bad man, but to tell you, I'm just a man who has been through some of the toughest shit life has to offer. And you know what they say, 'Nice guys always finish last.' This saying will ring truer than it has ever been, because after Showdown, after my match with you......."

"You won't walk out of that ring, PERIOD."

Lars Grier then picks up the beer bottle. It looks like he's going to examine it more, but he doesn't! He smashes it into the ground in a fit of rage, then flips the table over! Lars roars and walks out of the view of the camera. However, the camera then zooms in at the beer bottle closely, and one of the pieces has a note attached to it. It reads "DADDY'S BOTTLE" as the screen fades to black.

Last edited by Lars Grier on November 21st 2016, 7:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Moongoose McQueen
Post November 21st 2016, 3:44 am by Moongoose McQueen
November 21, 2016 – Pamela’s Diner – Pittsburgh, PA – 12:21 AM

“ALRIGHT, ANYONE MAKE A SOUND AND THIS GIRL DIES!!”

This was without a doubt one of the most terrifying moment in my life. It happened so quickly and sudden that my heart is still beating as I recollect what had happened. We had just been driving through Pittsburgh on the way to visit family for the upcoming Thanksgiving Holiday. Leave early, beat the traffic and avoid the crazy rush. Who would had thought taking the initiative to be safe could even result in having a gun pointed at me? It was late at night, we had heard great things about Pamela’s Diner. Small local establishment. Great place to take the family, but next thing I know, a man came into the diner firing shots.

“It’s the escaped prisoner!”

“SHUT UP, EVERYONE OF YOU! AND NOBODY MOVE! YOU CAN ALL WALK AWAY WITHOUT A SINGLE SCRATCH. ONCE I FILL UP 
MY BELLY, I’LL BE ON MY WAY, BUT UNTIL THEN, YOU ALL ARE GOING TO STAY DOWN AND PUT YOUR HEAD AGAINST THE FLOOR!”

Damn it. Why didn’t I listen to the radio? If I had known a prisoner had escaped, I would had never stopped by here, endangering my wife and kids. It’s a real shame what our country has become when a convict, who happens to be a white male (don’t be racist), can  escape and get his hands on a gun. But instead of getting political, all I can think about as my life flashes before my life as I count my blessings and ponder my regrets is that poor woman was taken being held hostage.

“First off, I want some booze. And some cigarettes! The best brand you got here.”

A shot went off all of a sudden, the sound of the bullet echoed in my ears. It appeared he might had caught someone attempting to call for help. He would demand that everyone throw their phones and money to the corner and have everyone step away. I complied for the sake of my family. Who knows what could happened to them, and worse of all, what would happened to me? I couldn’t play the hero. What would my wife and my kids do without me? The only thing I can do is just survive.

“Hey you, Good lookin’ I’m still waiting for the drinks and smokes. Get moving!”

That poor waitress was shaking, unable to move out of fear. She trembled and you can tell by her whimpers and her eyes she just wanted to cry and go home.

“HURRY UP YOU BITCH! OR I’LL BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT!!”

“Hey, let me take that. You already dropped my parfait, the last thing we need is you dropping this guys stuff and getting everyone killed.”

Out of nowhere, this man, 6 foot, well-dressed man took a bottle of vodka and the cigarette out of the waitress’ hands. I won’t forget that look in his eye. It was tired, worn out, but unlike everyone else’s in the dinner, no signs of fear. All of a sudden, the hostage attempted to run for it. The convict yelled as he took aim, but the man caught her by the arm and tossed her back to the side of the convict.

“Don’t be stupid, girl. Your parents should have to mourn over their dead daughter during the holiday.”

Damn it, were there two of them. The convict punched the poor girl and had pushed the hostage inside a booth, pinning her against the window and sat down. The man with the bottle and cigarettes followed and placed the stuff on the table and took a seat down as well.

“I DIDN’T TELL YOU TO SIT DOWN!”

“Hey, we got time to kill. Amuse me for a moment.”

“You do realize I have a gun, right?”

“And believe it or not, this isn’t the first time one has been pointed at me.”

“You got a death wish, man?”

“If it would put me out of my misery, sure. Because you see, it’s past midnight and I’m here eating at a diner alone, unable to go back home to my family for the holiday.”

“And you think I’m suppose to care about your sob story? I’m a wanted man and I’ve killed before. I can kill you right now and sleep like a baby and I don’t even need to know your name.”

“Oh, you may need to watch what you say. Those are some trigger words and I have quite the temper.”

“Who are you?”

“In a sense, kind of like you. A prisoner. These past few weeks, I have felt shackled, unable to do what I truly want and what I need to do. I haven’t really felt a sense of freedom. Slowly, but surely, I have degenerating into a broken man, yearning for it to end. Believe me, son, I understand why you had to escape. It’s hell being bound within those walls and cages.”

“Are you trying to be friends with me?”

“Now why would I want to be friends with a common thug like you? Please note, I speak of metaphorical walls, chains, and shackles. This cage is nothing like the ones the keeps criminals such as yourselves from the world. Because you see, this isn’t just your typical average guards and warden. The only person keeping me prisoner is none other than myself. I suppose it’s all the same, to be the judge, jury, and executioner.”

“What the hell are you talking about? Are you crazy?”

“Crazy? Nah. Despite hearing the same people saying all the time they are their own worse enemies, its different for me. Unlike all the delusional people that think that once they have access to a little bit of power, such as yourself, I know how to keep myself in check. I have the patience and tolerance to withstand a lot of things. Stupidity, pain, and the annoyance that is the arrogance of men.”

“You’re a pretty interesting guy. Shame I may have to kill you.”

“If this is the end for me, then indulge me with a game.”

“A game?”

“Not just any game. A game where one of us may potentially die.”

“I’m listening.”

“The rules are simple. We each choose one finger. When the game start, we can only move that finger to kill the other man. So if you had to choose a finger to use…..?”

“That’s easy, I’d choose my index finger, so I can pull the trigger.”

“Clever Boy, and I will choose….. my thumb.”

“Hahahahahaha! You really must be crazy if you think you can kill me with a thumb.”

“Now remember, neither one of us can move anything else once the game starts. I’d suggest if you want to enjoy your smoke and drink now, you start now.”

“Good Point. I’ll enjoy the smoke and drinks when I kill you. You, pour me a drink”

The convict placed a cigarette in his mouth while the hostage attempted to pour vodka into the glass. The poor girl was unable to as she had injured her wrist earlier when the man grabbed her by the arm. All I could do is pray for her.

“FINE, I’LL POUR IT MYSELF! STUPID BITCH!”

The convict had continued to point the gun at the mysterious man while pouring a huge bottle of vodka into a glass with the other hand.

“Ah, shit! No lighter. Who here has a lighter I can use?”

The man pulled out a lighter.

“Thanks. That’s a nice looking lighter. Custom made from the looks of it. Fair warning, I may take it for the road when you’re dead.”

The man proceed to light the cigarette and placed the lighter on top of the convicts hand, balancing it.

“Eh, I don’t smoke. Go ahead and take the lighter to hell with you. The game starts now!”

“What are you doing?!!”

“What am I doing? I’m playing the game. You see, by keeping the lighter flame burning, I flicked a switch with my thumb. Then I placed that lighter on top of your hand.”

“Why you son of a bitch? I’LL KILL YOU!!”

“PAY ATTENTION, YOU IDIOT!! When you fire that shot, there will be recoil, causing that lighter to drop, and what is below it?”

“Shit! The vodka I was pouring is over flowing and soaking me!”

“And Vodka is 90% alcohol, so you dropped that lighter, you’ll light up like the 4th of July. I hope you know how to stay still.”

“……..”

“Well? Are you going to shoot me or not? I mean, I’d hate to toot my own horn, but it would be quite stupid to pull that trigger now. Sure, I’ll be dead, but I’ll be bringing you with me, and nobody here is going to help put you out. Having been burnt alive before in my career, it’s not as bad as you think. It actually hurts more once the fire is put out and you have to live with the scars, but lucky for you, you’ll probably keep burning until your last breath.

“Who are you?”

“Who am I? WHO AM I?!! The only question that matters now is, “What am I?!!” Because as you can clearly see here?!! I’M AN ANGRY PISSED OFF MAN!! FOR 3 WEEKS, I HAVE BEEN PUT ON THE SIDE LINES, AND WHILE I WOULD NORMALLY JUST SNAP AND GO TAKE WHAT I WANT! THE BOSS HAS PAID ME OFF BY SIMPLY SAYING, “WAIT, IT WILL GET INTERESTING!” OH, ME SIMPLY TEARING KEVIN DEVASTATION INTO PIECE CAN BE MORE INTERSESTING?!! FINE, I’LL WAIT, AND WAIT, AND WAIT, AND WAIT! I’LL WAIT TIL THE TAG TEAM TOURNAMENT IS OVER!! I’LL JUST KEEP SMILE AND WAVING!! BUT YOU KNOW WHAT?!! YOU MAKE 3 MISTAKES IN YOUR LIFE! THE FIRST MISTAKE WAS GOING INTO A LIFE OF CRIME! THE SECOND MISTAKE WAS NOT LEARNING FROM THE FIRST MISTAKE, AND FINALLY, IT WAS CROSSING PATH WITH ME!! NOT ONLY DO I HAVE TO CONTINUE TO WAIT TO GET MY REVENGE! I CAN’T GO HOME TO MY FAMILY WHILE I’M THIS AGITATED BECAUSE I’M AFRAID I’LL HURT THEM?!! AND THIS WEEK, I’M GOING TO HAVE TO TAKE IT OUT ON SOME POOR SAP NAME EDDIE CASE. AND DID I MENTION THAT THE WAITRESS DROPPED MY PARFAIT WHEN YOU CAME IN ALL GUNG-GO! YOU KNOW WHAT THAT DOES TO MAN WITH LOW BLOOD SUGAR IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!!! THIS IS THE WORSE CRIME YOU’VE COMMITED ALL NIGHT. POINTING A GUN AT CIVILIAN, HITTING A WOMAN, NO, IT WAS BEING THE REASON I’M NOT ENJOYING MY SUGARY TREAT THAT WAS GOING TO HELP ME GET THROUGH ANOTHER NIGHT. BUT THIS…. THIS PENT UP AGGRESSION. IT’S NOT GOING TO JUST GOING TO GO AWAY MAGICALLY. OH HOW I WISH I CAN SAY THE WORDS TO MAKE THIS MISERY GO AWAY! DO IT! JUST DO IT!! SEBASTIAN MONROE, GIVE ME THE MATCH I WANT! KEVIN DEVASTATION, ACCEPT THE ASS-KICKING YOU SO CLEARLY DESERVE! AND WORSE OF ALL, YOU!! PULL THE GOD DAMN TRIGGER AND YOU CAN’T EVEN DO THAT! Afraid you are going to get hurt? Because believe me, it’s going to get a lot worse as it festers up into something unnatural. Demonic even.  This is leading to something more than just your typical opening a can of whup ass. THIS IS DIVINE PUNISHMENT!! AND ALL I CAN DO IS COUNT THE DAYS WHEN I’LL FINALLY GET MY HANDS ON WHAT I WANT! OH, SWEET FREEDOM!! LET IT RING!! LET IT RING!! OH, WHAT’S THIS? YOUR ARM IS GETTING TIRED?!! HOLDING THAT BOTTLE UP FOR SO LONG? Well, you know what they say, Smoking and Drinking kills? WRONG!! PISSING OFF THE WRONG MAN WILL GET YOU KILLED!! By the way, you have been smoking that cigarette for quite some time. Don’t tell me you’ve been so focused on the lighter, you forgot a single ash can kill you as well….YOUR ARROGANCE IS WHAT COST YOU YOUR FREEDOM AND IT MAY VERY WELL COST YOU YOUR GOD DAMN LIFE. And when the Devil asks you who said that, be sure to tell him, MOONGOOSE MCQUEEN SAID THAT AND MAKE ROOM, BECAUSE HE PLANS TO SEND MORE PEOPLE THERE!!”

November 21, 2016 – Pamela’s Diner – Pittsburgh, PA – 1:10 AM

This is all that I can remember. The hostage had climbed over the booth and escaped. We all ran out of the diner safely. Once everyone was outside, only the man and convict were still in the diner. A gun shot went off, and next thing I knew, through the window, a bright burning light was seen with an agonizing scream. Its hard to forget the sound and smell of a man being burned alive. But I saw that mysterious man was stomping on that convict. He wasn’t beating him, he was putting the flames out. All I can assume was the ashes from the cigarette lit up the alcohol that drenched his body, he pulled the trigger, missed and started getting burned alive. The scary part was, that man let the convict burned for quite some time. 20-30 seconds before stomping on him and grabbing the extinguisher. Once the flames were put out, he slammed the convicts head against the diner counter and walked out of the diner. He walked up to the owner, gave him some cash and said “Sorry for the mess, I’ll try parfait some other day.” I don’t know what to be more afraid of. The convict or that man. But I’m grateful that he stepped in and saved many lives. Maybe it was bravery, maybe it was stupidity, but my family is safe and I can’t judge or complain about that. Now that convict is going to the hospital to be treated for burns, and I have no clue where that man went.

Reporter: Did you happen to get the name of the man that saved everyone?

Yes, I believe his name was………

November 21, 2016 – Pittsburgh Motel– Pittsburgh, PA – 3:10 AM

(Scene shifts to a television screen in a Motel McQueen is staying in)

….Mongoose McClean.

Reporter: There you have it folks, a local diner was saved by a man named Mongoose McClean. Thank you.

McQueen: SON OF A BITCH!!
showster26
Post November 21st 2016, 3:08 am by showster26
Voltage #1
Monday, 1:01 am.
(The scene open montage of shots from Saturday’s Shock Value PPV presented in black and white, with a heavy filter that darkens out the edges around the action.  Quickly the shots come and go in rapid secession . Solomon Caine landing a big boot to Danny Knoxx, hard forearms in the corner, laying out both members of WMW with a steel chair, and the final image of Zack Crash tied to the electrified cage.  The scene cuts to a close up of Solomon Caine against black background, with just a hint of smoke wafting in the background.)

Caine: “The blessed day has come, and passed.  The lightning has stuck the earth, and in doing so it eradicates the old, that the new may take life.  It had removed the blockade that has held back their will.  WHY HAVE THEY CHOSEN THE FALL OF A TITAN?  FOR IT WAS THEIR WILL!  They have long set their plan into motion, and those who were caught in their path, were sacrificed for the glory of those who have sent me.  For they are the ones who control this planet of playthings.  They are the ones who bend a man’s will into their own, without that man ever realizing it!  All I do, is at the haste of my masters.  I served them on the great day of the lightning, and I will do so this Sunday.  For at the hour of their chosing, they will call forth another to be sacrificed for their glory.  Just as they had made their powers known but mere days ago, so shall they again when they call for Drastic to placed upon their altar, and slaughtered before them.  Just as many others have before him, Drastic will come to know those who have sent me, and he shall never be the same.

Hear me now Drastic, listen well to the words of my masters, for they have found fault in you.  You who claims to be strong.  You who claims to have endurance.  You who believes himself as being so righteous that he can stand alone against the world!  AGINAST THOSE WHO ARE COMING!  Yyyyoooouuuu, who runs and hides time and again like a coward when the struggle besets you.  How can your vile mouth make such claims when all you have done is hide away like a rat in a hole?!  How could you ever consider yourself the power of a god, when you were too weak to stand and fight?!  You are a deceiver!  One of the most rotten I have ever laid eyes upon.  Do you think that the trinket you possess says otherwise?  That which you have claimed with one victory, is nothing more than your death sentence, for now every form of rotten heathen from every part of the land, shall hunt you down like starving wolves.  They shall overtake you, and devour you whole before fleeing in the night.  That is the curse your ego has brought upon you.  How splendid it shall be, when the prize that you have captured, brings about your downfall.  Perhaps then you see the futility of your efforts.  Perhaps you might realize that all that you shall ever accomplish is all in vain.  For nothing, not gold nor silver, nor the pleasures of this world will survive the flood of fire!  Nothing that stands, shall remain on the day of my masters’ coming.  Not wondrous works of man’s hands,  not the glorious structures that stand as the sign of his dominance, not the empires of the earth that toil away in their useless pursuits, and not you Drastic.

Oh most certainly not you.  for thou you cling on to the belief that you could stand against the ones who have sent me, just as other fools have thought before you, My maters they see ttttthhhrrrruuu yyyyooooouuuuu.  The look past the bravado, past the overconfidence, to see the real you.  The broken man who hangs on by a thread to his former glory.  The weakling wretch who darew to show defiance at this the hour of his undoing!  Go on Drastic, take on as many pieces of walking scum as you can, for destroying their bodies will gain you no favor with my masters.  They cannot be fooled by your lies.   they will not be the ones who will shake in fear on the day of the Glorious reign.  No it shall be you Drastic, who falls upon his knees and begs for their mercy as he drowns In the river of his own blood!  It shall be you who weeps bitterly when you see that there is no longer anywhere for you to run to in your time of despair!  No their works will spread over this world like a great flood that cannot be stopped.  They will weed out the sick, the inept, the deceivers, and the weak.  And when they do they will cast all of those horrid and villainous filth, to a punishment that the world will see and hear.  A punishment, that will leave the terrified screams echoing out in all eternity!  That is what awaits you.
That is what lays in anticipation of the chosen hour.  Your ultimate fate awaits you.  So come Drastic, summon all the strength you could muster, for the world will see that it is nothing compared to that which my masters have.  Boast and blaspheme against my name, for I am not the one whom you must worry about.  Gather all of the putrid vermin you can find, onto yourself, for their praise and adulation will count for nothing at the chosen hour of your demise!   All of your pride which has blinded you to the true order of the world, shall act as mountain from which you will be cast off from!  And what remains of you will be put on display for all the world to see,  for that is what my masters desire!  They care not about standing, they care not about legacy, they care about what is to come at the end of ages, and what shall be when they rule over this earth.  They Have sent me to give warning to the world, that none will stand in the path they are making.  None shall be able to resist them at the hour of their coming.  And any, and all who would even dare to TTTTTHHHIIIINNNKKKK of such a vile thought, will be made an example of for all the goddamned heathens to know the true extent of the power they wield.   

Take these last few moments to savor all that you see and hear Drastic, for sooner than you could ever hope to realize, IT WILL ALL VANISH UNDER A WALL OF FLAMES THAT WILL CONSUME EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU!!!  THE FIRE WILL EAT YOU ALIVE AS YOU SQUIRM AND SCREAM FOR SALVATION!  BUT YOU SHALL RECEIVE NONE, ALL YOU WILL GAIN FOR ALL YOUR WORKS IS DAMNATION THAT WILL END YOU IN BUT A MOMENT!!!  AND IN THAT MOMENT YOU EXPERINCE A LIFETIME OF PAIN, AN ETERNITY OF AGONY, AND A NEVER ENDING MOURNING THAT WILL LIVE ON LONG AFTER YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAT A PILLAR OF ASH!!!

(Caine inhales deeply.)

Caine: “This is what lays waiting, like a hungry lion that is waiting for it’s cage to be opened, it will tear into you without a second thought.  This is what you must prepare yourself for.  In due time that Lion will be released, but till that time, you will be what it must tide itself on.  That is your destiny Drastic.  All of these thing they have told me, they must be so.”

(A wicked grin creeps up on Caine’s face as the shot fades out to black.)

THE END.
Rhyse
Post November 20th 2016, 3:06 pm by Rhyse
REY DE OROS | DYNASTY PROMO I

Atilano is seen sitting in a familiar throne. At his left side is his newly accquired weapon, a cane. A golden shaft, topped with a golden rose knob. The camera focuses on this object, to reveal the name "Castillos" eteched just under the rose. The lens then pans up to a highly confident Atilano Castillos.

Hurricane Hawk, you have earned your label as becoming my first enemy here in EAW, and for good reasons. Firstly, you come back, lose a few matches, complain that you lost to me, and then avenge by winning over someone as pathetic as Anthony Leonheart! How unbelievably foolish of you, Hawk. You see, I'm not like you. No, I'm not like you at all. This road, this path you're walking—you didn't plan it out. In fact, I'm sure that you didn't think any of this through at all. Don't fret just yet Hawk, because Atilano Castillos is here to make sure you'll be left crawling your way down your path...that is of course, if you still have what it takes.

You're a flawed creature Hurricane Hawk, but where to begin? For weeks, you've threatened to hurt me physically, but you're not seeing the bigger picture. What I see for you, Hawk, is that again, you will lie begging for mercy; lie a broken man. However, I do see some goodness coming out of you—that is, that you'll become a disciple of me, the new messiah of truth. Though, I guess I shouldn't spoil your future just too soon yet. Allow me to point out some of your many, many faults, Hawk.

Atilano grabs his golden cane, passionately looking into the golden rose. He flips up the rose to reveal a lit flame, which he uses to light his cigar. Leaning on the cane and smoking like a fiend, he continues.

You say you do not care about anything, but if that were really the case, you'd accept your defeat and call it a day. But instead, you've chosen to stand in the way of El Dorado. Perhaps you cannot shake the fact that, yes, there are men here in EAW who wish to be on your level. And it eats at you, day and night. I speak for myself when I say that I will not settle for your rank, no, you're representative of the vices I wish to rid of this company. You say you do not care, but will you care when your dignity is on the line? Will you care when I humiliate you once more?

Taming 'beasts' such as yourself can be a really simple task. Hawk, you in fact have faced a cheater. Not in the form of myself, but in the form of the creature that bares your name. Yes, I'm talking about you, Hawk. Did you happen to forget how you even became relevant in this company? If what I hear is true—that you owe your success to CM Bank$—then I've already accomplished so much more than you ever will. Without the help of other elitists, without the help of facing easy opponents, you're no hero. You have claimed you're some kind of savior, and that you have these 'modes' you turn into when you step into that ring, but as proven, that's only a myth. When I faced you three weeks ago, I only saw a man. But you want to know what else I saw? I saw the first shot made to a faulty army. I saw a shot that would be historically known as the end of the old era that made EAW.

And I saw the grandeur that will soon be the Era of Castillos.

Atilano chuckles, then stares off into the distance. More seriously, he continues.

I've heard your message loud and clear, Hurricane Hawk. Now I only await for you to take mine into consideration. I'm no longer here to give you anymore warnings, for you've fallen into the point of no return. And I will not stop until I become the one that causes your empire to fall.

Atilano stands, crushing the cigar with his Ferragamo loafers. Cane in hand, he exits the view of the camera. His destination, unknown. His motives, loud and clear. Fade to black.

Post November 20th 2016, 11:46 am by Guest
Empire 01

Shock Value had been a startling experience, as well as a thundering wake up call. The perception that the Sirens were the lesser of two evils, and they had more efficiency than the OG Vixens shattered and plunged with her as a primary witness. Emotions were thrusted under the intense spotlight, plucked and scrutinised, exposed to an audience watching with mouths agape and expressions in awe. This was evidenced in innumerable ways. First and foremost, was the passion, unfortunately paired with the stupidity, that the likes of Haruna and Aria showed. She had little problem watching others wrestle, as a professional athlete it can be rewarding to watch unique styles and moves, both to increase your arsenal but to prepare you for one day possibly coming up against an opponent similar, but when the wrestling is at her expense, when people are shoving her out of the way only to fall victim to the OG vixens, frustrating would be putting it nicely. At first she thought nothing of it, then she remembered how inefficient and psychologically inferior her team mates were. Whilst it may have been lovely to see Vixens exerting so much compassion for a wrestling match, doing so and then succumbing to the likes of Kendra and Cameron seconds later wasn't exactly a fair trade. The nonexistent smile curved on Sheridan's face could have only grown worse as the match continued, and when Cailin decided that the Vixens World Championship meant more to her than a sustained, healthy, pure division, it was too late for Sheridan to stop her. Usually, the most efficient woman in the world would be out of her hotel room by now. She would be in her German automobile, drinking her German smoothie and listening to Rammstein as she circled the American travelling system, which paled in comparison to the more efficient motorways of the Autobahn. Regrettably, such was not meant to be. The stagger home from the arena to her hotel had been a silent one, she was somewhat certain she saw Aria backstage, after the match, and both of them were inching close to tears, however such could not be justified. She awoke, fairly certain her nose was broke from when Cailin decided that material items were more important than elevating and trust. The blue and red ring pulsing to the upper left of her belly button, due to the cattle prod, indicated that at Shock Value, Cailin concluded that sports entertainment was superior to pure, efficient, wrestling. Admittedly, she hadn't seen it coming. She was sceptical that, especially with the likes of Haruna and Tarah on her side, that the Sirens were going to clean house, extinguish the ignited flames and cure the cancer that was the OG Vixens, yet she never had even considered that Cailin, a woman who had briefly sided with German Efficiency to save her after she lost her Specialists Championship, would betray her and Aria. If she had been suspicious, she wouldn't have a headache irritating her skull, and she certainly would not have had an oscillated electrical shock mark making her efficient six pack look like some sort of coloured jelly. Sheridan was situated in bed when the camera began to pan open. Her face was bare, her body attired in a sole white dressing gown, her blonde hair tied back in a single ponytail. A scowl painted her expression, along with tired, glaring eyes. She had a black bra top decorating her shoulders and chest, only revealed once the blonde brought a dainty, soft hand, her fingertips topped with short, black fingernails, and very slowly rubbed against the irritated skin which was bestowed upon her upper abdominals. For once, the most efficient woman in the world, the Tigress, looked vulnerable. She seethed, before turning her attention to the camera, with cold, however hypocritically sad, emotional eyes, it was evident to say that German Efficiency had been topped and embarrassed at Shock Value, such reflected in Sheridan's body language, painfully sad expression, and lack of assertiveness when she spoke. 

'' I don't understand. I cannot comprehend why my Vixens World Championship alone would drive a usually pure, efficient wrestler like Cailin Dillon to kick all her beliefs and morals underneath the ring and into the darkness. It's not like I am an idiot, either. Nobody could have predicted what Cailin did. I'm fairly certain she has thrown her friendship away with Tarah and Aria by betraying the Sirens as a unt, however judging from the pure shock on Cameron's face which I caught right before Cailin super kicked my brain against the back of my head and rendered me unconscious, I'm not going to predict that she has warmed up to the OG Vixens. It's utterly perplexing. I wouldn't have even hypothesised it, let alone calculated such. An unpredictable woman is either very intelligent or very stupid, and my personal opinion is that Cailin is the former. I just hope she knows what she is doing, from a first hand experience the lone wolf path is a very coldblooded and cut throat approach to this business. Evidently she is incapable of keeping her emotions in check, so we can only wait and see on how this plays out. Cailin isn't like the majority of the Vixens division. She has both passion that, until now anyhow, is not misdirected or misguided. Usually she concentrates her attention on genuine problems and challenges that this division faces, and she isn't exactly short on ability to back up her determination. Unfortunately, speaking about her only serves as an irritation to my brain and a reminder of the state my nose and stomach are in. Considering it now, the whole Shock Value experience is one which dampens the more I talk about it. Of course, though, thanks to our brilliant general manager Cleopatra, I will not be able to simply leave the past in the past. How silly of me to retain the belief that our general manager was not like the majority of authority figures in the sports entertainment system, and would actually feed me a match which wouldn't be based around reflections of Shock Value. Unlike Cailin, Veena is very predictable, she likes to boast about how unique and expensive her wrestling training was, however she has never delivered an efficient match during her tenure in this company. She may have friends in high places, her uncle may be a former however many times world champion, but you wouldn't guess she has even met a wrestler, yet alone is related to one, by her sarcastic, snide attitude and failure to deliver on her trash talking in the ring. I could interpret every single word that is going to come out of Veena's mouth, with my hands tied behind my back and my eyes blindfolded. She'll call me Sheridan Mooler a few times, make a joke about Adolf Hitler, then declare on how Germany is actually the most inefficient country in the world. The problem with Veena is, is that she doesn't recognise that verbal jabs and insults do not win you wrestling matches. I'm more than certain that she believes herself to be some experienced, qualified therapist who's ability to play mind games with her opponents is second to none. On the contrary, all she reveals when she makes these jokes and shames others is she is incredibly immature. It's just a shame that the intense, quality wrestling training she tells us all she was given however has absolutely no proof of didn't come with intelligence. You're a below average wrestler, yet due to how pretentious and ignorant you are of the world around you, you perceive yourself to be a gift to the world. The way you stormed into the ring and defied the OG Vixens, as funny as it was, justifies how narcissistic you are, and how your passion is misguided and excelled upon the wrong end goals. I'm not saying you're the worst person to ever exist, neither am I declaring to the world that you're the spawn of Satan. I actually like you, somewhat, your arrogance and lack of care is amusing, I can't claim that I've ever laughed at your insults but I've smirked at least once. You're just proficient at being a nuisance, I'm sure you'll counter all of this by stating how you beat me at Empress Of Elite, but remind me where that actually got you again. The facts about Veena Adams will never change, they will always be installed and lodged into every individual who has to listen to you. You're Veena Adams, you have wrestling in your blood. I'm sorry to deliver this heart tearing news to you, but whilst certain personality traits and physical attributes are determined by DNA, wrestling ability evidently is not. You may have a superior bloodline, but I have a superior lifestyle. On Empire, in Arkansas, I will once again justify that German Efficiency is the future of Efficiency Answers Wrestling, sports entertainment will fall, plunge into darkness whilst pure, efficient wrestling is pushed into the spotlight and prioritised. You're only here due to who you know, not how you wrestle, and I will expose and unshelter such when I slither my hands around your waist, torpedo you into the air and deliver a spine cracking, neck snapping Sherplex. Now that the OG Vixens and the Sirens, I beg, have stopped with their bickering, we can finally focus and illustrate the future of this division without distractions. Complacency isn't an issue for me, I personify efficiency, as well as what it means to be a professional athlete. As German Efficiency grows, so do I, so when you are annihilated by a driven, focused, efficient wrestler on Empire, just get it into your head that you're not as good as you believe yourself to be, instead of whining about politics you're not intelligent enough to know about, and shouting at how I'm an immigrant and how Syrians are going to fuck me. Thanks. ''
『zakkii』
Post November 20th 2016, 9:27 am by 『zakkii』
We open in Haruna's apartment as we see Haruna opening her video blog with a disgusted look on her face.

Haruna Sakazaki: Ugh..... why? Why I have to meet that gorilla again? I don't want to be in one ring with that desperate whore again. Why did you keep giving me this match? No, I hate her.... I hate her more than I hate Tarah Nova. I want to stay away from her as far as possible. What? I can't? Why I can't? I want to end Tarah Nova's career since the very long time and you all don't give me that match and YOU keep giving me the match with this filthy woman? No, I don't want it. I don't care about this match, I don't care about winning or losing this match, I don't care about the "respect to your every opponent" thing I always said. Screw. This. Shit! Why? Guys, please tell my why I need to win this match? It's really not beneficially advantageous for me. What do I get if I win this match? NOTHING! What do I get if I lose this match? NOTHING too! Winning or losing, it's not even going to change where I should go. This match is absolutely not for a competitive thrill. Well, I will still come to that match, though but I will be there so I don't get fined. About this match? I just want it to end so quickly. I am not thinking about ANYTHING for this match. Do I have to prepared? Do I have to get myself ready? I don't think so. It's just wasting my energy. I got so much more important things to do than this nonsense so screw it! Now, I'm gonna go and prepare for something bigger. Azumi and I are going back to Japan to conquer Fuji-san before winter is coming. This is Azumi's first time hiking so she has to prepare herself. This should be fun. …..yes, yes Cloud! I am taking YOUR tag team partner to go with me. She's my girl, after all. This count as a training too. Shut up! Ugh.... I'm so done!

Haruna just turns off the webcam, ending the relatively short video.
Armani Colace
Post November 20th 2016, 5:40 am by Armani Colace
Rising Like A Star ...(boy)

A continued sequence from before's promo. Armani would be walking into the arena, everyone seeing wrestlers do their stuff, getting ready for their matches. The two women still by Armani's side. Armani would go off into a room, ready to cut another gut wrenching promo. This time, its gonna be heartfelt. He's in the room all alone, in his furry jacket and umbrella stood up next to him.

"Everyone has downfalls, but some people like me get back up from what has been crushing them deep down. I'm a fighter, a hero, and in some peoples eyes, i could be a villain too.

The moral, well, my moral is that I am here to fight for myself, and for my fans. I'm not a heel, or a face. I'm me. I'll let the viewers decide that. Seriously, I come here to fight and this is what I do. I put on a show for people, because I'm a starboy, I'm a woman seducer. This is what I do.

I was born in this business, nobody ain't got shit on me, really. They do not. If anyone can say how well they are, how they are able to come in to here, Like I have straight away and pull off the match of the century, they are wrong. Blood, Sweat and Tears. This is what my life has been about.

Wrestling since day one, even when I was little. Nobody can stop me. My road to fame starts now. At this amazing city in Wisconsin."

Do you believe you can beat your opponent tonight? What's to come in the future?

Armani Colace would sit up in his seat right staring down the camera.

"This road to success in EAW has only just begun. I can beat anyone in my path because I'm fitter than this giant tub of lard. I'm Athletic, I put on a show. I do those rope moves everyone wants to see, I put my life in more danger than anyone on this entire roster! I bring back wrestling, and not just some lame shitty beat downs. Because thats not what people want to see.

I'm here for the fans, and the women. Because all the moms want me. It's Obivous."

Armani would sit back in his seat, modelling, before the camera fades to black.
Post November 19th 2016, 7:09 pm by Guest
Nice Borg (SD3)
The obtuseness of language, the clarity of light.

For now we see in a mirror dimly,
But then face to face;
Now I know in part,
But then I shall know fully,
As I also have been fully known.

1 Corinthians 13:12

The light was the word and the word was God. But people these days have found a new way with words. They twist the words and bend their meanings. Once a way of communicating wisdom and the content of the heart, words are now just another tool. The word will rouse. The word will disconcert. The word is a weapon and bringer of harm. The word is a vehicle for spreading the vile and contagious infection of ideology. An object so sublime as to overwhelm the senses. To colour the vision and become so ubiquitous as to appear invisible, taken for granted although it is everywhere. The word is control. But as the word is increasingly detached from the mouths of men and inscribed into every facet and fibre of the fabric of our existence, the word is reified (there’s a new word for Matt Ryder). The word, and by extension control, has found a life of its own, detached from the petty games of men. As words slip freely from the wagging tongues of fools and liars, so as well shall control slip through the fingers of those who claim the pretence of it's ownership. It is hard not to be of the opinion these days that language is being made to endure some kind of abuse. But in every mistreated slave is the potential to snap and turn his scythe upon his master. These sacred entities: the word and meaning, lang and parole, they can rebel; they rise up and cut out the demagogic tongues that sought to wield them.

Praise be to God that the time for talk is coming to an end. The word of the unworthy will stand as evidence against them. To discredit them and their deceiving ways. Their words shall be written in their own blood soon enough. But for now, allow me to clarify some things for the congregation; I'm sure all of this has been a little bit confusing. Going into this qualifier tomorrow, I am confident. I have a little faith. I believe that I have more than enough to get through this. No use splitting hairs. A trinity of three words with one nature. Nonetheless, there has been a bit of talk trying vainly to impose a distinction. Ryan Marx doesn’t have ‘faith’. No no. He is ‘confident’. That’s different you see; because confidence is ‘certain’. So he says. Now, certain is a peculiar word; there is scarcely anything that one can be certain about. Every good scientist will know that every measurement and observation he makes comes with a margin of uncertainty. At least one major philosophical school asserts that the only thing we know is that we know nothing. And every true believer knows that there can be no God without a little mystery. Again just three ways of saying what is really the exact same thing. Different words. Same meaning, just applied to different speakers purposes. By the same token, don't be fooled, Ryan Marx is really just saying what Rex McAllister has been saying. Which, strangely enough, differs little in meaning from my own assertions. We claim to feel highly about our own chances; I get it, everyone here listening gets it, obvious stuff that no one would expect to be any different.
The thing is though, some of us have more reason to feel that way than others. There is hierarchy here. And any way you want to cut that cake, Ryan Marx ends up at the bottom of this pile. He's been here less time. He's lacked any real title pretentions, much less a title itself, and he hasn't fared well in the head-to-head with me. Yet his boasts will rival or even exceed anyone’s in this match. ‘Certain’ is pretty much the furthest thing I can fathom from a Ryan Marx  victory. I dont think that even he is ‘confident’ that half of what he says is true and I won't be fooled by his bravado.

Certain also isn't a word I'd use to describe the odds of Rex McAllister making his way into the elimination chamber. Admittedly,  Rex hasn't made much of an effort to hide this fact. I can respect that. Honesty is an admirable trait...which is why I don't feel any remorse in making my honest opinions heard on the matter. It hasn't been all that long since I overcame Rex twice in two weeks. Long enough for him to develop somewhat, but we have all developed in that time, that's a zero sum game to play. What I'd rather draw attention to are the things we can tell have changed. Back then, Rex referred to me as a mere ‘makeshift talent’. My first victory wasn’t earned, but a fluke. Lightning doesn't strike twice in the same place...then it did. The man, the arrogant man...He had to swallow a lot of his words that day. Now you will notice that he doesn't really like to express himself in the same terms anymore. It's funny. Now he even has something to be arrogant about. Yet, Rex is reluctant to wave around that New Breed title quite as much as you would expect from earlier showings. That's because he knows better. If you like, Rex Mcallister can be ‘confident’ that the only reason that he even has that New Breed title is because I never lowered myself by competing for it. I’ll reiterate. All the true competition on Showdown left him a third rate consolation prize to pick up virtually uncontested from the gutter. Rex knows that the credentials he has for winning that title exist only theoretically on paper. Anyone who has been watching can tell you the truth. This is why Rex has resorted to the sinister level of pandering the crowd. He  never cared about any of you fans, listen back a few months.He’s been nothing more nor less than a cynic. He knows that the truth I herald isn't popular in this society of sin. So Rex is doing everything to try and be relatable, to get onside. Because Rex knows that his biggest advantage lies not within himself but in the psychological effects of the crowd support. But if he really thinks that is enough, or that it will even last, then he must be foolish. You people are too fickle. You don't have emotional connections beyond what ties you to yourselves and your wallets. You aren't here to see the nice guy win. You’re here for blood. And soon enough Rex will find himself obliging. I'm ‘200%’ sure that will be his fate.

When I say faith. I mean pretty much what these men mean when they say confident. But there is 1 big distinction. I have reason to fancy my chances. I have beaten both these men without reply and I can do it again. Even when I am literally talking about my faith in God. This isn't just some intangible thing in my head. This is more than a taught dogma. God really does watch my back and reveal things to me. I was robbed of the 24/7 contract at PFP, but he told me it was all going to be OK. Christ comforted me and put a stop to my mourning. And sure enough, by what seemed to be a miracle, I got my 2nd chance. I was given what I had earned and I claimed my right, the National Elite Championship, right under the eyes of heaven, for the Glory of God.

Who knows, maybe there will be an upset. Nothing is certain, that much is true. I’ve made faulty predictions about individual matches before. But sooner or later, all that I have chased seems to fall into my lap anyway. It happened with the 24/7 contract. It was this way for the National Elite Championship. And you can damn well believe that the Answers World Championship is next.

Rejoice, for the dark veil and dominion of obscurantism will be pierced by the light of Christ.

Spread the good news.

God is Watching
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz!

Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next