Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 36 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 36 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! - Page 36 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! - Page 36 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! - Page 36 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! - Page 36 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! - Page 36 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! - Page 36 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

EAW Promoz! - Page 36 Empty
PostEAW Promoz!

EAW Promoz! - Page 36 0TJIe5p
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! :: Comments

Davidson
Re: EAW Promoz!
Post November 27th 2016, 1:31 am by Davidson
The Following is a High Rollerz Joint Promo

*The scene starts with the Interviewer, aka the man that used to always bother The High Rollerz when they were on Dynasty Wrestling. Lately, the Interviewer has been...actually nobody cares what he’s been up to. The interviewer has a big grin on his face as he walks down the corridor, when all of a sudden he stops… His face changes to disbelief* 

Interviewer: No….

*The camera pans to what he’s looking at, and it is the old RAD (stands for Ripley And Davidson) Betting agency door in the middle of the hallway, the memories come rushing back*

Interviewer: No… No… NO this can’t be… Th-They were gone, they can’t be back!! This has to be some kind of sick joke! Yes, a sick joke! It has to be!

*The interviewer rubs his eyes, hoping to no longer see the door, but unfortunately for him, it is still there. He takes a deep sigh and walks up to the door.*

Interviewer: It looks real…

(Interviewer touches the door, tears welling up in his eyes, as he rests his head on it. Coming to the realization that he’s not imagining it, he starts to weep.. As he cries his crocodile tears, the door opens, and he falls on the floor)

Jack: Oh hey… What cha doin on the floor sloot? Are you looking to place a bet? We’re back in business you know?

(Interviewer looks up through the tears)

Interviewer; You… You were gone.. Out of my life forever… You--and.,

(David Davidson walks into frame, next to Jack)

David: What’s this foo’ doing on the floor?

Jack: I don’t know, I just asked him, he didn’t answer. Then I asked him if he wanted to place a bet.. He didn’t answer that either.

David: Why didn’t he answer? He dumb or something? Pretty simple question

Jack: Ha I know right? He must be dumb….What are you doing on our side of the turf anyways? This is shark territory 

Interviewer: Sharks?? What… er-..I was traded…. Here.

Jack: For what? Was Voltage out of toilet paper? 

David: Ha totally got him

Jack: I know I know…

(Interviewer finally catches his bearings and yells out)

Interviewer: WHY ARE YOU BACK??? WHY ARE YOU HERE???

David: Just cuz.

Jack: Just chillin

Interviewer: These are awful answers

David: Oh my bad Mr. Alex Trebek. What is, just cuz?

Jack: Ooooh right. I got it.. What is, Just Chillin?

Interviewer: You know damn well that’s not what I meant….

Jack: Yeah… No I know exactly what you meant… I’m back here. WE, are back here… For revenge…

Interviewer: Revenge? On who? You know I feel like people might want revenge on you after all the money you’ve swindled from people.

Jack: Ok.. Well they should be better at gambling, and know when to hold them.. KNOW WHEN TO FOLD THEM!!

Interviewer: Stop singing please

Jack: Anyways… You know who I want revenge on… Those god damn ducks at the pond!

Interviewer: The ducks?

Jack: THE DUCKS?!! I WANT A MATCH AGAINST THOSE SUM BITCHES ASAP… I wanted to do it legally you see, and for some reason, inside a ring, it is.

Interviewer: You want to fight ducks. You’re serious?

David: Hey you, yeah you with the funny looking face and clip on tie! What is with all these questions? 

Jack: Yeah what do you think this is, an interview or something?

Interviewer: Well it wasn’t…

Jack: Look, Interviewer.. May I call  you interviewer?

Interviewer: Actually you can call me…

Jack: Ok cool cool… So David and I, we had a lot of memorable moments in EAW, in a very short amount of time, might I add. While here, we saved an old lady from a fire

Interviewer: You killed her…

David: Hey! But did we not save her first? Just ask yourself that, you sket.

Interviewer: I mean, no… Her house wasn’t even on fire, until you lit it on fire...

Jack: So what you are saying is we’re heroes? Gotcha. But as I was saying, we also became one with nature while in EAW! We made your life so much better, every day. But maybe most importantly, we wrestled in a match for the tag team titles,: we just want to finish what we started.

Interviewer: So you’re here to be the Tag Team Champions? You do know the tournament is already taking place right? 

Jack: In due time dumb grasshopper, 

Interviewer: You mean young?

Jack: Ha,, ha ,, no,,, no i do not,, Obviously 

Interviewer: Great… thanks

David: Hey, Mr. Interviewer, I feel like you aren’t taking us seriously, when it is your job to remain professional and unbiased. 

Interviewer: Ohhh, I am the one being immature? 

David: Great, I am glad you agree with me. Look, Jack and I, we know about this tag team tournament, where the winners are declared as the new tag team champions. I also realize that our return has come at an odd time because it is too late to sign up for this “Grand Prix Tourney.” Guess what? 

*There is an awkward silence as the interviewer is staring at David, waiting for him to continue, while Jack is staring at the interviewer with disgust*

David: Oh, you aren’t going to guess? 

Jack: Come on, that is pretty rude of you. 

David: Yeah no kidding, How did this dude get traded to a different brand, instead of just getting fired?

Interviewer: I thought that was rhetorical…

David: Well you thought wrong. You should feel terrible about yourself. You are a terrible human being and you’ll probably die alone and then I will get all your stuff. Oh yeah, you better have good stuff, by the way. 

Jack: Hey… Isn’t that a little harsh David? I think cats might count

Interviewer: I DONT HAVE ANY CATS, I AM MARRIED WITH KIDS… But since you guys want to be interviewed so bad, fine…. What have you two been up to since you’ve been gone… Why’d you leave… Why come back now?? I’m sure everyone at home is wondering…

Jack: Ok.. Rude… I was talking, it was me time.. You be quiet...So yeah his cats would miss him… More the food than his company, but still.. 

Interviewer: Just answer the questions..

Jack: Sigh… You want to take this or should I David?

*David is staring off into the distance, just zoning out and humming the lyrics to Rocket man. Then all of a sudden, he hears a sneeze behind him.*

David: WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT? DID A GUN JUST GO OFF? 

Jack: WAS I SHOT??!! AM I DYING??? I AM SO STARTLED RIGHT NOW!!

*Jack makes a scene about it and falls on the floor not sure if he’s been shot or not*

*David grabs the interviewer*

David: Quick, let’s use him as a shield! We are too talented and famous to die!

*Jack pops his head up from the floor*

Jack: EVASION MANEUVER NUMBER 7!! 

Interviewer: This… This is why I don’t like you guys….That wasn’t even a gun. That was my cameraman sneezing…

David: Oh...did he even cover his mouth? I think he fucking sneezed on my neck! Does he not realize we are too important to get sick?

Jack: How unprofessional of YOUR cameraman to interrupt the HIGH ROLLERZ EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW of our return to prominence. Not only did he interrupt us, he sneezed on David! DAVID MIGHT DIE NOW!!! Cameraman? You’re fired. 

Interviewer: You can’t fire my cameraman

Jack: Hmmmm.. Well, I just did, so you kind of sound really dumb.

Interviewer: Can we just talk about the wrestling aspect now?

Jack: What chu talkin bout Willis 

Interviewer: Where were you? What have you been up to? Where’d you go, why’d you leave? 

(Gets an alert on his phone)

Interviewer: Oh wow.. And you’ve been booked for a match on Showdown already… I also would like your thoughts on that.

David: Hmmm, those questions are pretty trash, if I am being honest. The people want the hard hitting questions. Like what is my favorite color? What is Jack’s spirit animal? 

Jack: it’s a wildebeest 

David: See that? I just did your job for you, interviewer. What do you say? 

Interviewer: David, please….

David: Interviewer, don’t be that guy….

Interviewer: Fiiiiine, thank you David! 

Jack: See, now was that so hard?

David: Look, i know you really want to know where we’ve been and what we have been up to. I get that, I mean it is The High Rollerz after all, we live a really fun life...while you? Let me put this nicely and simply say, not so much. But I am afraid the information you are looking for is undisclosed. Plus, you of all people don’t deserve to know and I kinda don’t remember it all.

Jack: Forget what you knew about the High Rollerz… Because we are an entirely new breed. Sure we’re exactly the same in many aspects, we love to gamble, we have a fighting spirit like none other, we like saving old woman from fires, all that good stuff. You bring all that together with the fact that we’ve matured, and grown quite a bit in the last year since our departure. 

Interviewer: Yes… Clearly, so mature…

Jack: ANYWAYSSSSS, if you’re done being rude to me, we can move onto what the people really want to hear… Our thoughts on.. The one they call Nobi Wan Kinobi.. And Cody Marshmallow. What do I think? Well they’re really giving us a lob here on our re debut aren’t they. I mean these guys can’t even stand each other, how are they going to be cohesive, and challenge The High Rollerz? Competition? I think not. But hey that just shows what management really thinks of us right? They’re easing us back into things, ONE, MATCH, AT, A, Time. 

David: Cody and Nobi? They aren’t a threat to us. I know what you are thinking, “David, you are just saying that!” No, i really mean it! And you can call it what you want. You can call me cocky or arrogant or that I am soooooo full of myself, i don’t really care because when i look at EAW, there is something lacking. A void The High Rollerz can fill. What am i talking about? Simple, EAW lacks real tag teams. Just look at the Grand Prix tournament. Just a bunch of randoms teaming with other randoms because they want to add more gold to their collection. Those tag teams aren’t in it for the long haul. Those teams don’t have loyalty. Most of all, those teams...those teams aren’t The High Rollerz. The fact of the matter is I have known Jack since i was five years old. We have been through a lot, to say the least. We have each other’s backs, at all times and with no questions asked and oh yeah, it’s a pretty nice feeling to not have to worry about my partner stabbing me in the back down the road...a feeling that no other team knows a single thing about because they are all ego driven sloots. Look, we know what the other is thinking at all times. We trust one another. And trust is something Cody and Nobi do not have. It is no secret they don’t get along. Everybody sees that. They have been at each other’s throats for a few weeks now and what does our Showdown GM do? He puts them in a tag match. Not on opposing sides either. No, they have to fight side by side! Oh, shout out to Ariana Grande. 

Jack: Which makes sense right? To put people that hate each other in a tag match with each other, instead of you know, against each other. How is this going to work for them? Two combustible elements going up against one of the best tag teams of all time? My bet would be on.. them losing against the best team of all time.

David: OF ALL TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME!   

Interviewer: So you two honestly consider yourselves one of, if not the best tag team of all time?

Jack: Why of course we do. Look, if there’s one thing that the High Rollerz know about, it’s gold, and how to acquire it. You know how people count cards? Well we know how to count human beings in the wrestling ring if you know what I mean? You look confused interviewer, I’d suggest you wipe that dumb look off your face. 

Interviewer: But this is just my…

Jack: Ugh, you disgust me… Anyways, we count people meaning, we know what people are going to do before they’re going to do it, we’re wrestling gurus. Like David said, we’ve known each other since we were 5, betting on the playground. Let me delve deeper into our history though, a little refresher course. We went on middle school fighting and gambling, then to highschool, more betting for even more money.. And even more fighting. Taking it to the streets son! You know the thing about gambling and fighting? Well they go hand in hand. You see people don’t like to lose money, so when things don’t go their way, they throw hissy fits, and then throw fists. So we’ve learned how to take some punches, and dish them out as well. So going through all this, we got the taste of blood, we went to the underground, and bet on ourselves to win every fight we were in, and you know what? We’ve made a lot of money in doing so. So again, we bet on ourselves this Saturday, against Nobi, and Cody Marshall. These two, well they don’t know what they’re in for. They might as well think of this as a handicap match to be honest. The High Rollerz w/ Nobi vs. Cody Marshall, or The High Rollerz w/ Cody Marshall vs. Nobi, because honestly, there’s no way this ends well for either of them. 

David: Cody and Nobi...consider this a warning shot.

(Camera guy sneezes again loudly) 

Jack: *Startled again* JESUS!!  How did you know he was going to do that????!

David: He’s allergic to talent.. It was bound to happen..

Jack: Ha sick! Literally!! 

David: Ha sweet pun

Interviewer: Ok, so I think I’ve heard everything I need to.. Thanks..

Jack: Hey… No problem… Before you go. Would you like to place a bet on something??

Interviewer: Actua---

(Jack and David go behind the door and slam it in his face)

Interviewer: I was gonna say no… 

(He walks away from the door, as he’s walking away The High Rollerz can be seen sitting at the circle table playing cards, because the door is just a door frame in the middle of the hall way with no walls)

Interviewer: Bye guys…

Jack and David: Ok bye… 

Jack: Come back if you have any money for us!

(Camera fades to black)
Nathan Fiora
Post November 26th 2016, 11:53 pm by Nathan Fiora
VOLTAGE III: FAREWELL, NUISANCE.  

Nasir, how’s it going, buddy?  This is the future world champion and crusher of your dreams, Nathan Fiora.  I’m back to tell you that you’re not the best at all; that’s the biggest lie of the century.  My purpose at this moment in time is to tell you that I’m the wrestler here, not you.  You’re all about the catch phrases and movements while I’ve been about going out there week in and week out, putting main event quality matches for people who don’t deserve to see them.  I mean, if you did wrestle, you wouldn’t say that you wrestler right?  Who even says that?  Well, I remember your mother was saying that to me last night when I took her out for a good ass meal.  There was definitely some dessert too, by the way.  Oh wow, my words are offending you again?!  I don’t care if they do.  I can call these idiots whatever I please because they’re not working hard every day like me.  If they didn’t want to be called these names, they wouldn’t offer up millions of dollars every year to see me perform.  The people that are ungrateful are them; they’re in an age where the talent pool is ruled by me.  They should be treating me like a GOD and not a HUMAN; I am what they strive to be.  This is not bullshit because this is coming from the most successful Elitist of all time.  My presence is every man’s dream and every woman’s desire.  My words are truth, but my question is: Are your words actually lies?  The quick answer to that is yes.  You say that you’re not handed things, but then again, you’ve received countless opportunities to win the gold, yet you haven’t.  Carlos has given you the chances, and as much as I don’t like him, he was more than grateful to do so.  You decided to get all bitchy and complain about not being given ANOTHER chance.  Your movement was not needed, but guess what?  Mine was.  I came in, worked hard and fought to become the face of the Hardcore division.  I wasn’t given second chances; it was one chance.  If I failed, I’d be sent away with my bags and go back to a life full of nothing but downfall.  You, however, are allowed to lose and are given opportunities like if it were candy.  Crying for a rematch and doing stupid protests is definitely “hard work”, “grit” and “sheer determination”; it’s weak.  I stayed here and fought for my change; I said I would be the face of my division and that I would get the opportunities that I deserved.  So, wait, you’re telling that not keeping your promises is not lying?  What a time that we live in, where scumbags and trash can lie to everyone and be okay with it.  The worse thing is that you then put up excuses to somehow band-aid your broken promises.  These things looming behind your back are all YOUR fault.  YOU decided to make friends in an industry where only one person can succeed.  What did you expect from this?  Did you really think this would be an episode of Barney where everyone gets along?  You can’t trust ANYBODY here.  No matter what they say or what they do, you don’t keep anyone close.  Aren keeping you from the title is YOUR issue.  Carlos Rosso trying to “ruin” your chances also came from your side.  You came in, trying to be slick and shit and didn’t expect to get some consequences.  Don’t get me wrong, Carlos is a piece of shit, but this was all on you, kid.  The only person detrimental to your success is YOU, not these people.  You decide to come into the world and act like Spongebob Squarepants, getting ready for the promotion that you will never get.  The Extreme Elimination Chamber is quickly approaching, so now is not the time to be worried about either of those; that’s also something else that’s wrong with you.  You hold grudges and never seem to move on.  If you actually did that, maybe you’d win some titles around here, like yours truly. Just a side note: NEVER CALL ME NATE.  YOU DON’T GET TO CALL ME NATE EVER.  NOBODY DOES.  IF YOU EVER CALL ME NATE AGAIN, I WILL MAKE YOUR FACE UNRECOGNIZABLE.  Composure....composure.  Your point doesn’t really need to be acknowledged because that was another time.  That was the time where everything was right for you.  You did defeat Jamie O’Hara and Vic Vendetta, but that was a long time ago.  Now, you’re just doing nothing and have become an absolute joke.  Also, can you speak English for me, please?  I really can’t understand what the hell you’re saying, so please stop using that Google Translate, son.  

To be fair, Jamie did beat me, but we all know the politics that came into that match.  It was a screw job, yet I just rubbed it off because I wanted to keep going.  I will get my payback on those sons of bitches very soon.  Now you have the nerve to speak negatively about my title reign?  Woah woah woah, where’s your title reign?  I don’t see you having any title reigns this time around because you’re too busy being a fucking failure.  My title reign is still talked about today by many; I was the backbone of a weak division.  Just today, I noticed many people saying my name like if it were some commodity, but I don’t see anyone saying Nasir Capitani.  It’s probably the fact that you have not done anything as amazing as I have done.  You must care enough to talk about it and explain why you’re so much better than I am.  Impact has always been a failure and Aren is gone for a long time now; it’s called survival of the fittest.  With survival of the fittest, you have to go darker places than anyone else.  I’m willing to do anything to win this and it’s not some sort of spiel; it’s the truth.  You don’t sit around and cry about being screwed; you get up like a big Oompa Loompa and stop bitching.  I earned my opportunities because I’ve always proven that I’m one of the best that this company has to offer.  There’s never been a doubt about that because I take the wins that I need to take to define my legacy.  One-o-five days is the result of me being the best.  Another one-o-five plus day reign with the EAW title doesn’t sound that bad.  Y2Impact did it, Matt Miles got his shot, now it’s my turn to shine and catch the eyes of millions and millions of the parasites that watch this show.  I did pay attention, but my question is: where was my opportunity?  I didn’t make Voltage fail, but those two did.  Tell me that you’re not going to keep turning around my words, making me sound like some kind of bad guy.  Shut the fuck up.  This whole Carlos thing has been my thing for a very long time.  I knew he wasn’t right for this show, but you talking like you started something huge.  I was taking shots at Carlos because I kept my focus on the path of success.  My goal wasn’t to throw away everything that I was doing, like you, and fight an old man who doesn’t have the talent anymore.  You don’t respect anyone or anything because you’re a greedy kid who wants the big toys.  Don’t you ever disrespect my work for this company and the titles that you’ve NEVER held.  I know I’m an asshole, but hey, I accept the fact that I am one.  Now you’re comparing me to people that you can’t beat.  That was such an insult to me!  Goooooood job!  You’re not going to do jack, midget.  I’m going to be the next EAW champ and I’m going to make sure this place is set for the next few seasons.  No more trash talk about this show will happen because we’re going to have a true champion.  This Sunday will be the beginning of MY path to glory.  I’ve fought my battles and this one will not be any different.  I don’t need anyone to help me out.  By the end of Sunday night, the ball will be rolling towards the Nathan Fiora EAW title reign train.  That’s what’s poppin’, tho.
Stephanie Matsuda
Post November 26th 2016, 10:50 pm by Stephanie Matsuda
Voltage Promo #3

“Love”

Post-Empire.

(Cloud is walking out of the arena when  Lillie Marx, EAW intern walks up to her with a microphone)

Lillie: Stephanie Matsuda! I’m Lillie Marx with EAW.com! I could get a word with you for a moment!

Cloud: (grins) Hey! Are you new around here? You’re kind of cute…

Lillie: (blushing) Uh thanks! Anyway, I just wanted to congratulate you on your victory over your sworn rival, Haruna Sakazaki!

Cloud: Thanks, sweets! I gave Haru a taste of her own medicine! Remember the Vixens Cup? I returned the favor. Haru’s beaten, the Sirens are dead, life is pretty good right now!

Lillie: Except that you have a match against your own allies, Eclipse and Alexis of the Sanatorium!

Cloud: Yeah, so? Doesn’t matter to me much. Azumi and I are focused on taking this tag tournament by storm and I’ll do whatever it takes to win! 

(Turns to the camera)

Cloud: You almost had me there for a moment Eclipse. You almost nearly had my blood boiling. It doesn’t surprise me that you’d try to intimidate me using my own little sister as bait. That’s the kind of man you are Eclipse. You put up a shock and awe to throw your opponent off guard, and no matter if they take you seriously or not, you still get the last laugh. That’s where it differs with me, sweets. I dance around my foes, forcing them to second guess my motives. You offer a pretty detailed description of who I am, who I used to be, and who I’ll eventually become. I have become a living weapon bent on accomplishing my goals objective by fucking objective! Overall, you’re family, but for the moment you and your wife are objectives. Nothing less, nothing more. You’re right about me not being a normal girl. That’s something I had to come to grips with, and even to this day I struggle with that fact! But it wasn’t with you- but with Azumi when I realized I shouldn’t give a fuck anymore. You would be wise to not underestimate her. She took out the Coven in one fell swoop. She won a match that had bonafide threats such as a freaking legend! But just as I sent Cleo packing, Azumi took her power away. That’s how strong we are Mr. and Mrs. Diemos. We’re a team. We are Joshi Extreme Takeover. 

Lillie: If you win, are you worried about the ramifications?

Cloud: (shakes her head) If Eclipse and Alexis take it in stride, then more power to them. If not, then it is what it is. I know that no matter what or how Haruna feels, Azumi has my back. That’s all I need to know. That Reality gives me power, it gives me hope that we can overcome the odds and walk out of Road to Redemption the first ever all-female tag champs. You know what is Lillie?

Lillie: Uh-

Cloud: It’s HISTORY Lillie! Mother fucking history! Nah scratch that- it’s HERSTORY! HERstory! That means it’s MYstory! It’s YOURstory Lillie! It’s ALEXIStory! It’s HARUstory! It’s ALL of OURstory! With Sheridan fighting Ares next week, and Aria defending her cup against the Voltage roster, OUR time is NOW! I may not get along with them, but it doesn’t mean I can’t respect what they’re doing out there. I’ll still give them no mercy when I see them, but for now, my focus is on the road ahead! By the way, it’s Lauryn’s story too! My Lil sis is the strongest person I know. She may not always agree with my actions, but when I came back home...you know what she said to me? ‘I missed you’. After everything I’ve done to Aria and Cai - who she looks up to by the way - she still loves me! That’s unconditional love for you, Lillie! Do you know what that is?

Lillie: I uh-

Cloud: Of course you do! You look like someone who is loved by many people! Maybe not everybody loves me, likes me, or even respects me, but as long as the RIGHT people love me that’s all I need. Sanatorium will still love me after Azumi and I defeat their leaders on Sunday. I’m not being arrogant by the way...I’m speaking with confidence. This is the confidence that someone who used to love me instilled in me. Who knows, maybe she still does. As long as I stand, the clouds will always breathe for her. I’m just happy that she finally understands where I’ve been coming from this whole time.

Lillie: Are you talking about-

Cloud: I was referring to her, yes. When things get a little too dark for me...I think of what she’ll say. Even when she’s my enemy I still feel this way. I’ve become a lot more honest with myself these days Lillie. I now know and understand who the hell Stephanie “Cloud” Matsuda is. I am a duality. I can be sweet as much as I can be deadly. I can love as much as I can hate. I love to cooperate as much as I enjoy competition. What can I say? I’m a mixed race versatile wrestler! (laughs) It was what it is. But with all this talk about love...I want to address something to Mother Famine…

(turns to the camera)

The monster will be there Alexis. I’m going to give you exactly what you want and then some. I will aim to destroy. I will shoot to fucking skill! (glares) You are an obstacle, sweets. You stand in between me and glory! I can’t stand by and simply with others take what they want! All I hear about is how awesome Sheridan, Cailin, and Aria is! All I hear is how GOAT the OGs are! Well, I’m fucking tired of it. I’m tired of being seen as a hashtag on a xvideos filter. I’m tired of being seen as the girl Haruna beats up every other month! I’M TIRED OF NOT BEING IN THE DISCUSSION FOR WHO’S THE BEST ON EMPIRE! 

(angrily snatches the mic from Lillie and moves closer to the camera)

Cloud: Time’s up EAW! Time’s UP Eclipse and Alexis! I’m about to show each and every one of you who the baddest bitch in EAW is! And I don’t need any kind of foreign efficiency to fucking prove it! I’m a MOTHER FUCKING MONSTER who will never pull a punch! Be it friend, lover, or family. Lauryn knows this. Serenity knows this. This is me in the flesh assholes. This is the woman you’re going to be dealing with in this tournament! Like HBG said, I’m a fucking Tryhard! No matter what I ALWAYS swing for the fucking fences! And as I round the bases towards home, you’re going to see this little cocky smirk on my face (grins) see this right here? Yeah, that one! You’re going to see it on my face each time the ref raise Azumi and I’s hands in victory! You’re going to see it when we win the tag titles! AND you’re definitely going to see it when Cailin or Sheridan lose the WOMEN’S world title to MOI! 

(Stares for a moment, breathing heavily)

Cloud: Welcome to Cloudy City assholes. Time to fly. Alonzo knows what I’m talking about…

(puts the mic in Lillie’s hands and starts walking away)

Lillie: Well...uh that was Steph-

Cloud’s voice: Call me when you get off from work sweets! It’s been a while for me!

Lillie: (blushing) I..uh...just turn the camera off!

(scene fades)
Autumn Raven
Post November 26th 2016, 10:38 pm by Autumn Raven
EAW Promoz! - Page 36 Tumblr_m6kknsiPZT1rnux1so1_250  "I'm about being the best."

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

"I'm all about being the best at what I do, doing what I have to do just to get to the top and claim my spot there."

A voice said, as the scene opens to a rather quaint looking office in a house.  There's a desk in front of the camera made out of deep mahogany wood, reflecting the light of the room off of its polished surface.  In the back are a few bookshelves lined with varying books, but none have anything to do with business type things as you would see in a typical office.  On the top of the desk is a small lamp, stapler, tape dispenser, scattered piece of paper that look rather important, and an expensive desktop computer with gaming stuff sitting around it; controllers, game disks inside their cases, and so on.  There’s music playing from the speakers sitting by the desktop, some acapella group covering that song ‘Mirrors’.  The high backed leather chair sitting behind the desk is turned around so you can’t see who’s sitting in the chair at the moment, but the voice that spoke earlier gives it away as being decidedly female.  The chair starts to rock back and forth a little bit, almost in time to the music playing as the voice chuckles softly, amused at the situation that was brewing between them.

”It’s something that I’ve held dear to me since day one, and I haven’t let that one ideal go despite all of the pressure and constant slips by certain people who want to overlook and forget that people like me and Ahren exist at all.  I have to.  It gives me the warmth to sleep at night, knowing that I didn’t give in like most of the sheep around here and continued to follow my own path in this company.”

The voice sighs again, continuing to rock in the chair as the song switches to something else this time.

”I train, I work my ass off, I go to whatever little house show that management sends me to, just to dish out some punishment to these up and coming kids who are just getting their feet wet.  I come home, and I lie in bed staring at the ceiling, wondering what it’s all for really.  That’s what I do, you two.  I wonder if all of the hard work and shit that I do in and out of the ring is all worth it when I’m just going to get overlooked again.  I can tango with Tarah, I can run with the best of them, hell I’d take a shot at Phoenix if he was still here, but none of that would get me any closer to my goal, none of that would give me a belt.  It would just put people in the seats to watch a good show.

I failed at the Shock Collar match, and that sucks, because I made a mistake that cost me.  I should have dragged La Diva down into the depths with me.  No one would miss that airhead around here anyway.

But everytime I cry out, ‘give me a shot, give me a chance, put me in a contendership match’, people just look the other way.  They do it with poor Ahren too as much as you two want to completely turn a blind eye to it.  He’s good, if a bit flamboyant at what he does, but he gets the job done in that ring.  He’s passionate, yet gets nothing to show for it.  This isn’t whining, this is stating facts.  We’ve gotten shafted for big things in this company, and it’s showing.  They’re putting money on the big GOATS, and not giving the little guys a shot.

So that’s why we’re in this tournament.  That’s why Ahren came to me after I put my name down for this, because he saw a similar soul in me, one who felt overlooked and ignored.  He thought we would be a good pair, a good match to go all the way in this tournament.  I couldn’t agree more.

You two, however, I’m still scratching my heads over.  Considering your past histories with one another, are you really surprised why Ahren…why I’m questioning if you two are even gonna work?  I’ll put money on it that you’ll turn on each other during the match, and you’ll fall apart like you have in the past.”

There’s a chuckle, as fingertips tap on the armrests of the chair, thinking deeply.

”Like I’ve said before boys, I’ve only heard of you two by name, and I’m only hearing about who and what you are from Ahren so I’m just gonna piggy back on most of what he says because at this point I believe what comes out of his mouth rather than what you two jokers spill out of yours while I add in my own two cents here and there.  See what you’ll come to realize about me boys is that when I talk, I don’t censor myself.  I don’t hide anything, I don’t sugar coat anything I say like you do and like most of these guys and gals do.  I lay it all on the line, and I give you 100 percent the truth in its uncensored form.  That’s what most people can’t handle about me, the fact that I am so blunt about everything.  It’s a rare treat in this business that I am bringing back with my own spin to it.

You would do well to take a few lessons from it, you know.”

Finally, the chair spins around and you see Autumn sitting there, devoid of any emotion on her face, looking completely calm despite the situation.

”You can act like brothers, you can act like warriors all you want, but I see right through that illusionary bullshit.  Ahren knows it, I know it, and hell come this week, the whole world will know it, including that fluffball girlfriend of yours Keelan.  Make sure the broad gets a front row seat to you and your pal getting your asses kicked by the best in this business today.  We say the things we do, we cry out for injustice, because we are in the right about everything.  We’re given chances, but we aren’t given better ones.  That’s not crying and whining, that’s being honest.  When we’re given better shots at things, then we’ll be happy.  Until then we will continue this crusade all the way to the top.  Past The Sanatorium, Joshi Extreme Takover, Matt Squared, and anyone else that threatens our crusade.

When we win, and we have the belts in our hands, we’ll tell you what it feels like to be a real team with real goals and a real connection.  Until then, sit tight, pray, count your blessings and watch the sands fall because your time is running out.

Are you ready?

I know I am.”

Autumn smirks, and suddenly leans forward to shut the lamp light off, throwing the room into darkness.

showster26
Post November 26th 2016, 10:29 pm by showster26
Voltage Promo #7

Sunday, 7:55 P.M., Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts

(The scene opens backstage at the Conte Forum. It is here in a surprisingly empty corridor of the arena that we find Solomon Caine standing in the distance with his head hanging low. Slowly the camera approaches him as he stand stoically and silently. The camera stills its movement as Caine is framed by it in a closeup. Caine raises his head, his bloodshot eyes staring a hole thru the camera.)

Caine: "Glory, and honor, and adulation, all these belong to you my masters. May all whom draw breath, bring forth all that you deserve and more.  May they lay them at your feet, may they not come only to bargain for their salvation which they do not deserve.  And may all whom have tried to steal from you, MAY THEY BE EATEN ALIVE BY THE FLAMES THAT YOU ARE SENDING!  May the cleansing you have promised, wash away these wretched heathens who steal from you. May they be paid in full, for all the atrocities they have perpetrated. For the wicked have done so to spite you, they have made idols of themselves to steal away your worship, and twist the minds of men to where they cannot tell left from right. The filth have turned this world weak, and  blinded it to the true order.  All manner of sick, inept, ignorant, vain, and otherwise weak, will scream in every direction for mercy that they shall not find. They cannot run, nor shall they be able to hide, and any who would dare to try and stand against them, shall receive their punishment tenfold!  This is the word of the ones who have sent me.

Listen well Drastik, for this warning is bares greatly upon you.  For you cannot flee for the hour of your sacrifice is upon us, and you cannot even hope to challenge them, for they are great and more powerful than you could ever possibly hope to comprehend.  Do you see now Drastik?!  Has it become obvious that they have brung you to this very point, at this very moment, so they would have the world would witness what shall befall you.  The masses will see your downfall play out before their very eyes, and you Drastik, you will finally awaken from the slumber your ego has cast upon you, and awaken knowing that all I have foretold is true and that the ones whom I speak of are coming! After they have done all that they desire with you, you will never be able to deny them again, NEVER!  THE WORDS THAT SEEP FROM YOUR ROTTEN TONUGE, THEY ARE A BITTER POSION THAT WILL YOU WILL BE MADE TO DRINK!  THEN, AFTER YOU HAVE SWALLOWED EVERY LAST DROP OF BILE THAT YOU SPEAK, THEN YOU MAY HIDE LIKE YOU ALWAYS HAVE! 

Go on, continue to deny them, for all your words shall soon be forgotten by the masses who have been infected by your slander, and all that history shall recall of you is your screams at the end of ages.  Ooonnnnn  the day of the glorius reign, you will know for certain, that it is not Eclipse Diemos that defeated you, nor was it even myself.  No, you will see the fall of empires, and the unending suffering of those who belong to them.  You will scream in fear like a child, you will WEEP… bitter tear like woman, and you shall look towards the heavens and in that moment you will recognize that it was the ones whose coming I have foretold.  And then you shall fall to your knees and beg them for grace, you shall plead for salvation, but just as you have turned a deaf ear to all that they have spoken, such shall be done onto you. 

I tell you again, it is not I whom you face, IT IS NOT I WHOM YOU MUST FEAR!!!  I do not seek my own glory, but I do seek theirs’.  And in mere moments, I shall offer onto them glory, when I sacrifice not only your body, but the gold that you hold Drastik.  For thru that gold you have deceived yourself as not being a foolish weakling, who boasts of his great victories, but cannot even look himself in the eye when he speaks of the times that he has fled in the night.  The fool who believes himself a champion worthy of praise and adulation, but lacks the strength to stand his ground when tribulation comes upon him.  Tonight Drastik you shall experience trials the likes of which you have never seen before.  you shall be rendered completely helpless against their powers, your body broken, your blood spilled, the gaze of the world cast upon you as you become the next sacrifice that has been slaughtered on the altar. 

Perhaps in your final moments, all will be made clear to you.  Perhaps at that time you will finally comprehend all that I have spoken of.  Finally you can see that no matter how much how you would believe your own lies, it will not make you any stronger.  No matter how much you would deny my masters, or blaspheme against the one whom they have sent, it shall not spare you for your ultimate fate.  An if you cannot comprehend even that, then the fire cannot befall you soon enough! 

THE WORDS I HAVE SPOKEN, THE WORDS THAT THEY HAVE GIVEN TO ME, THEY ARE NOT EMPTY, OR WITHOUT MEANING!  THEY ARE OF LIFE AND DEATH FOR ALL THOSE WHO WALK THE FACE OF THIS EARTH!  THEY ARE OF PROSPERITY AND DAMNNATION, FOR THOSE WHO SEE, AND THOSE WHO HAVE TURNED THEMSELVES BLIND!  THEY ARE OF YOUR DESTURTION DRASTIK, OF YOUR DAMNATION!  AND AFTER THEY HAVE TORN YOU ASUNDER, AND BROUGHT YOU TO YOUR KNEES, YOU WILL THINK OF THEM AS PHANTOM FABLES NO LONGER! 

Do you hear the call?  The sweet whispers in your ear?  It is my masters leading you to their purpose for you.  Now is the hour they have appointed for you, now is the beginning of your end.  Whether you would believe or not, it is, for all that I have spoken, they have told me.  And this is what must be so!”

(Caine steps out of the frame as he heads towards the gorilla position.  The camera holds on the empty hallway for a long second before blacking out.)

The End
AlexisDiemos
Post November 26th 2016, 9:39 pm by AlexisDiemos
“You would think that with all that time you had on the last Empire sitting on that skinny ass of yours, you’d be able to pay attention when other people are talking to you. Best part of it all, is that you just use the same boring speech over and over again, filled with yelling at the top of your lungs, and then you follow it up with your annoying catchphrase. It’s like I’m watching a person who has a vague comprehension of who Carlos Rosso was try to imitate him on cocaine. Adorable but sloppy. You really do remind me of a little chihuahua sometimes. You pick fights with bigger, stronger, and just all around better dogs. Oh yeah, every now and again a Chihuahua finds a way to win a fight or two. Every now and then, the other dogs just relent. Do you honestly think this is one of those times? Do you truly believe that on the night that me and my husband get to tag team again...that we are going to lose to someone like you? Someone who continues to point out that she’s ‘not scared’ even though it’s been made painfully apparent that bad things happen to people who aren’t afraid? Did you not listen to Eclipse? Did you not listen to me? How about this, if you don’t listen to us listen to Nelson Mandela. Courage is not the absence of fear, it is the triumph over it. You aren’t triumphing over any fear Azumi. You are idiotic enough to believe, hand over fist, that you are not afraid of anything in EAW. That’s the most idiotic statement in the history of EAW. Do you think that Y2Impact doesn’t feel fear? What about Methuselah? Or even Eclipse? Oh, wait...you said that women are better than men. So you’re a major feminazi? I disagree. Women aren’t better, nor are they superior. We are their equals.

In this world of EAW there are people on both sides of the spectrum in wrestlers. There are your El Landersons and your LA Diva’s. There are your Y2Impacts and your HBGs. There are your Kendra Shamez and your Ares Vendettas. There are your Eclipse Diemos and your Alexis Diemos. And there is Azumi Goto. And who should I compare you too? Well...when it comes down to it, I don’t want to insult anyone so let’s break this down. You became relevant when you started tag teaming with Erica. That made people look at you, because you stood out. You stood out because you didn’t suck. You were a fighter. Tenacious. Hard hitting. Respectful and bubbly, but ready to kick ass at a moment's notice. I really liked that girl. I miss that girl. Maybe you should stop trying to be so cocky and arrogant and bring her back, huh? Anyways, as I was saying...there is no superiority between us. There is no superiority over either side. The people that talk about superiority...tend to be the ones with inferiority complexes. Oooooh, I get it. This is coming from the fact that Stephanie was chosen as the best of JET and not you isn’t it? You want to prove them wrong, so you’re going to become the greatest wrestler in EAW, right? I’m right, aren’t I? Well, follow your dream sweety, I’ll even make a pretty little crown for you. It’ll be made out of flowers and glitter. Would you like that, my cute little Zumi Woomie? Face it, being the best isn’t something you get from winning a single over the top rope battle royal. Being the best is proving that you can beat everyone and anyone, day in and day out. And you know what I did, a week after I was electrocuted? I got back in the ring and I had a match of my own, and I fucking won it. I won it with my own strength. I won it with my own grit. My own dedication. Everything. What did you do? You sat on your ass, tapped a briefcase, and acted like you’re the queen of the world, before you went home and bought some off brand pocky. That’s the real sign of the best in the world right, Azumi? Not even fighting after winning a match?

Save your rhetoric of no fear for your fans in Japan, Azumi. You know what Voltage fans like to see? The person that built his fame on that ground. That sacred ground. And it’s there that I started building myself as well. Fitting that Voltage is also going to be the sight of the new tag team champions making their rise. Sanatorium’s home was Voltage. And no, we aren’t irrelevant. I wonder how you think that the team that dominated Shock Value, and has yet to have found a bad day in EAW seems irrelevant to you. What about us is irrelevant? And don’t mention Anthony, he isn’t there anymore. Is it that Maero is officially a number one contender for a title? What about that Solomon Caine is facing off against Drastik for the hardcore title? What about Stephanie, or Brody, or Madison, all equally able to contend for any title on Empire no questions asked. Me? I could see that, I just came back and yet...when I come out to the ring, I get a bigger pop in one night then you ever will in seven years. And Eclipse? Former King of Elite, and a man who easily could attain rank as number one contender of whatever title he wants? Irrelevant. Maybe you’re confusing the words Irrelevant with Impressive. The most relevant thing you ever did in EAW since you lost to Erica Ford was just barely win a Shock Collar match, and even then Sanatorium gets a bigger pop than you. It would be funny if it wasn’t so sad...but what the hell, I’ll laugh anyways! You dumb bastard, you think we’re irrelevant. That’s so cute!

I should get you a doll. A doll you can wrestle around with and pretend that you can beat up. I’ll make sure I give it to Haruna, since she’s so infatuated with you. Honestly, that’s sad. See...Haruna deserves more. She deserves so much more. So much more than you will ever give her. And so does Stephanie. Because those two work harder than you ever will. Both of them. Both of them, specialist champions, and idols of EAW. You tarnish the name with your words. You’re idiotic sayings, and your stupid attitude. I can’t wait until you get the respect beaten into you. Whether it’s from me, or from Eclipse, it doesn’t matter. It’s just going to happen. And when it does...I hope you are able to look up and realize what’s happened to you. Poor girl. Poor thing. Sweetie. Honey. You are nothing to us. Nothing to EAW. And when you realize that, you can grow and be something. You can grow and become something better than you ever will be as you are now. That’s how it is. That’s how it will be. I can’t wait for it Azumi. And I know you can’t either.

However...we do have a sister I’m afraid of. Stephanie Matsuda. I wanted to pull her into the family so bad. And here she is. She’s home. And that fear is...that she will eventually drift too far into the darkness. I don’t want to see that...but this match might push her too it. Honestly that makes me excited as well. That makes me really excited. Because if Stephanie falters, and becomes the monster that I know she can become...Empire isn’t going to be ready. Empire will never be ready for what Sanatorium can bring to Empire and to EAW as a whole. And I know you’re listening. You’re listening intently. So...talk to me. Whisper in my ear twin sister. Let me know what you want to do and we’ll do it. I want to take the reigns of this entire tournament, and I want to drive everyone else in it straight into the fucking ground when it comes down to facts. And one of the biggest facts, sweet sister, is that you and I are going to have a bloody war.

The two of us, hand in hand, dominate Empire when we are together. Separate...we can run through everyone without a problem. So...what kind of meteor storm can we enact in EAW when we face off like the goddesses of the apocalypse that we are? I bet that blood will flow and drown out every distraction in that whole fucking ring. Eclipse and Azumi don’t even need to tag in. Just you and me, facing off like it should be. The sisters of the Sanatorium spilling blood all over that arena and the world will be in awe. As they should be. They should be, because they deserve to see it. They deserve to look at the glory that is what a REAL vixen’s match should look like. It shouldn’t be this hair pulling crap that Amy Jayne pulls...or whatever you call LA Diva’s matches. It doesn’t matter. Never has, and never will. Because I’m not someone that’s going to let my own sister walk all over me. I mean...you are the person I’d be happy to take the pinfall from. You are the best of us in terms of physical aptitude in the ring. I want to see what you can do in the ring, but no. I won’t accept you as a JET competitor. That isn’t you. That isn’t you in the least. You aren’t just ‘some Joshi’ from a different promotion. You aren’t Cloud, and Eclipse has reminded you of that fact. You are Stephanie, Matsuda. War, of our Coven. The best monster in our division. Fenrir of Ragnarok.

So, what is it that you’ll do in this match to prove your superiority? Will you finally realize what you should have done all along, when you agreed to team with that little bastard, Azumi, and deliver her to us on a fucking cross. I want to fight you, not the chihuahua that keeps barking up our tree like a dumb little yapper. I hate it. I hate that you would reduce yourself to that. You could have allied with Brody...or swallowed your pride and allied with Madison. Hell, team with Maero, you two could get along really well and I think that would be the best team ever. This?! This?! This isn’t a team for you! This isn’t victory. This isn’t...a...well...anything! This is...what a chance to reach for humanity again? It isn’t a call for help. It isn’t anything. I’m sorry, sis. I love you to death, I really do. Not only do i love you, but I love the idea of facing off against you, but I refuse to believe that this is the you that I will be facing on Voltage. The you I want to face is the you I saw when you hit the Room 13 for the first time. I want to see the you I see when you had the chance to get your hands on Aria! That’s the you I want to see! So, what is it going to be? I need to hear your answer Stephanie. It doesn’t matter. Regardless of who it is that I face off against...I’m going to run through them. Me and Eclipse. The two of us won’t falter from the two of you. Not now. Not ever. So come at me strong, War Queen. Come at me as strong as you ever can. I want to fucking see you scream in rage and tear at me like an animal.

I won’t hold back. I won’t run away. I refuse to back down from fights, and I will not accept defeat without a severe challenge to me. And if you are going to be JET Matsuda...then why consider it a challenge? Maybe I should up the ante. How about you and I have a little wager. We win...and that sweet little girl in New York you love...she gets to stay with us? We lose? She stays there. Does that sound like a good wager? Do I have your attention now, big sister? I can’t wait. I can’t wait. So come on. Fight me. Hit me. Kill me. Give me a hug! I don’t care. I just want a challenge from you Matsuda! A singular challenge! So give it to me. Make me remember why I begged for Eclipse to open your eyes. Remind me! Remind me! I want to see it War Queen...and you are going to see Mother Famine in all her glory. I can’t wait. I can’t fucking wait. My mind...is reeling with thoughts. This must be how my husband feels just before a kill. Ungh! I need...something...I need...Stephanie. You and I...are going to have the most beautiful orgy of violence in EAW history. So...feed my desire Stephanie. Mommy’s waiting!”
Drastik
Post November 26th 2016, 9:19 pm by Drastik
(Drastik flicks on a camera that’s set up on a tripod at the edge of his bed and then sits back, leaning forward to look at the camera. He isn’t wearing anything fancy and it appears he hasn’t shaved in a couple of days. He rolls his eyes quickly and takes a deep breath. There is no glitz or glam about the setup—it’s only him and the camera talking straight to Solomon Caine and his mythological bed-fellows.)

Look man, I’ve gotten your messages and seen that you’ve had a lot to say these last couple of days while I’ve gone ghost. Admittedly, I was going to respond as soon as you got back to me, but every single time I played your messages over and over again, it was as if I was listening to the same nonsensical banter that I’ve been hearing all week. I tried desperately to listen in on anything that you might have said that pertained to me in the slightest—listened for anything that you said that might reveal something about our upcoming match or something revolutionary about what you thought of me—but no. Nothing. I come back the next day and it’s déjà vu, you’ve got even more to say to me even though I supplied nothing back. And this same thing happened again and again and again where you continuously talked about something that doesn’t even have to do with me for the sake of flooding my inbox. I’m not sure who you’re trying to fool with all this, but anyone who is even half in their right mind will be able to tell that despite talking about me every single day for a week, without hearing so much as a peep from me in the last three or so days, you’ve said absolutely nothing. Trust me. I checked. I sifted through all of it. I tried translating it. I ran it past friends. I went to Saturday evening mass and kneeled in front of the altar trying to figure what in the blue hell you’ve been talking about all week and still I haven’t got a clue.

Trust me when I say that I wanted to keep our discussion going, but you clearly had other things that you wanted sit and talk about. Had I known you were going to sit in random locations and cut little promos on your masters or whatever, I would have called some gay daddy-dom porn site to film you and toss you a couple of bucks while you sit on their pink casting couch. Would have done two things: one, it would have given you a couple of bucks since I know you’re signed for the minimum (and rightfully so) on Voltage, and two, it would save me the time of even going out and watching what you had to say. Over and over again, you’ve said how you’re going to make an example out of me, but you’ve provided nothing that would make me even consider that that might happen. And to go even further, you even went on to tell me explicitly that you’re going to keep me from running and hiding. From what? From who? In what world have I even been running or hiding? Is this just the same sort of cookie cutter bullshit that you tell your opponents every week? Because if that’s the case I can see why you didn’t stand a chance in the prospects’ scramble match at Shock Value and how no one is taking you as a serious championship contender even though you’ve got a shot against me this week. If you’ve tuned into anything, studied up on me at all, there has been zero indication that I’m running from anything. I’ve made sure to stick my neck out there for what I want over and over again. I kicked down the door and made sure to sign my name on the dotted line to secure a Voltage contract, I kicked Nathan Fiora’s ass when he was trying to run his mouth about not having any legitimate completion, I decimated my competition every week since returning, and I specifically made my own championship—the championship I won and thus EARNED without any shenanigans pulled—24/7 rules. I not only put my neck out there and risk having my ass handed—BEGGING guys to try to make an example out of me—but I also let them attack me from behind. I give up my championship advantage as an invitation for people to come and get me. You want to know cowardice? Listen back to what you’ve been saying about getting spit-roasted by your mythological masters. What a joke. You’ve put up such a pathetic fight that even El Landerson thinks he’s deserving of a championship match now. And honestly, if you’ve earned a shot somehow, then I don’t see why he hasn’t.

You’ve fixated on making an example out of me, but the only thing that this Sunday will show is how running your mouth every single day—spewing nonsensical bullshit at me to fill the space, working as hard as you possibly can to put yourself in the position to defeat me for my championship—just isn’t enough. It isn’t a matter of you having to change your approach or rethink your tactics. You’ve put it all out there and you STILL aren’t good enough to hang with me when I consider this more a tune-up match than anything else. But I’m sure that’s fine with you. Sunday will come and go, you’ll try to turn this around and say that your gods aren’t done with me or something, how I’m eventually going to get the punishment I deserve or whatever, but then it’ll be behind us and we’ll all forget about Solomon Caine and his spooky ghost stories while he rides on the Hawaiian-printed coattails of Eclipse Diemos into the sunset. I just feel bad for your next opponent. Anyways, B for effort, Solomon!

(Drastik smirks and puts a thumb up toward the camera, pausing for a second to hold the frame, then relaxes and wipes the expression from his face. He says under his breath, “What a long f****** week,” and then clicks the camera off. The screen goes black, flashes solid white text, and then concludes.)

SAIL
Azumi Goto
Post November 26th 2016, 3:41 pm by Azumi Goto
Voltage #3

Hawaiian Shirts And A Playoff Beard don’t scare me!

Eclipse Diemos… The guy that looks like what would happen if Bill Cipher from Gravity Falls was in a human form. Minus the Beard, Hat, Shitty Hawaiian shirts. And then you have a perfect Bill Cipher, LONG PIG STYLE! See Eclipse… Never in the point in my life have I gotten scared, NEVER. It’s just not in my DNA, I don’t scared of monsters, nor a guy that looks like he was a Duck Dynasty reject. AND I’m not sure as not scared of your third-rate, waste-of-our-time, Good for nothing Wife. Actually THERE’S NO ONE IN EAW THAT I FEAR, because fear made to be a roadblock to success and I’m not letting anything get in MY WAY of Glory! So best thing to do is take your wife, come to Voltage and like your “sister”... be Choke Artist. Eclipse, get this through your head, if Fear is your weapon, then it must be a broken sword or gun without any ammo. ABSOLUTELY WORTHLESS!

You can’t scare someone that can’t get scared! The real world doesn’t work like that, Eclipse. My ring doesn’t want people who might run some sort of mental house or an orphanage. It wants people that are wrestler, whose career in the ring is all they want out of life! Those that want to be known as the best in the century BUT the best of all TIME! See I go into the ring and prove that I AM THE BEST THING IN EAW! You were a big deal when you won KOE but since they you’ve dropped to absolute nothingness. People know that women are better than the men, and if three Psycho Sisters couldn’t beat me, then how will one of them and her hubby stand a chance…

The ANSWER IS NO! BECAUSE THE WIFEY IS GOING TO DRAG HER HUSBAND DOWN!

Don’t lie to yourself Alexis, you know it’s true. You’re dragging The Sanatorium down with just your presence alone. See Alexis this is why you aren’t on the level of holding this briefcase! Because if you can’t have more then just “Eclipse’s Wife” told to you when you are in the ring, then How do you expect to hold THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS THING ON EMPIRE?!?! Simple Answer, YOU CAN’T! This Briefcase would already been buried if it was in your hands, not because you're Alexis Diemos and I’m THE ACE OF THE VIXENS! I make this division more than it actually is. AND NOBODY HAS BEEN ABLE TO PROVE ME WRONG! Not Erica, not BB Vita, not your other Psycho Sister, AND CERTAINLY NOT YOU!

YOU JUST CAN’T BEAT ME! NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRAIN OR TELL YOURSELF THAT YOU CAN!

It’s just the difference in strength and skill is too huge for you to overcome, the team you’re facing tomorrow is one comprise of War-Queen and The Ace. Stephanie can say all she wants that she’s the Ace, but the fact is I’m the one who holds that title, See it means I’m apart of the elite… no, I AM THE ELITE! It makes me better than you, in the ring and out of the ring, AND AS OF THIS MOMENT! YOU’VE YET TO PROVE ME WRONG!

AND SO LET ME SHOW YOU HOW IT’S ACTUALLY DONE, ECLIPSE AND ALEXIS!

AS~SEN NAYO!!
Marco
Post November 26th 2016, 2:41 pm by Marco
Be Phenomenal or Be Forgotten...the credo that I live by when I made the decision that I want to do this for the rest of my life. Somewhere along the way that meaning left my mind and I acted differently, I'll admit that I've been acting like a coward in some ways but now after Shock Value I had the time to calm down and think about what has transpired, I'm looking at this in a new light. After Shock Value I knew the reason why I lost to my partner Keelan, when I looked at my mom and those who are supporting me, it reminded me the key thing that I have been missing. The thing that I'm alluding to is that during that match I wasn't fighting for anything, I wasn't thinking about anyone but myself. I alienated myself from my mother, my friends back home and my fans and during the build up to my match I was thinking of ways on what I could do to get myself out of that situation I was in. But Keelan and my supporters has showed me something that when I fight for the people I love and the people who look at me, I could find that hidden strength within and overcome any obstacle that stands before me. So in that I came to grips to reality and decided to give up on that match because I knew the man I was going to become and it wasn't going to be something that anyone could truly be proud of something that the people couldn't be proud of. So in a sense I'm glad that I did quit that match because if I would have won, I wouldn't feel proud of myself by winning it because in that moment I was ready to throw away everything. So in a sense you can say that everyone who has cared for me and wanted me to succeed has saved me from myself because I was this close by losing everything that I have been working for. Which brings me to ask you this Ahren, you must not be that bright because apparently you don't understand jack squat. Which is why it's hard for you to comprehend on why both you and Autumn feel that you two are constantly being overlooked. I commend you for putting the work in training and what not but to me when I take a glance at you Ahren, it seems to me that you're just in it for the glitz and the glam. You aren't really taking this entire thing seriously whatsoever. You talk about me being Eighteen years of age and how I'm being immature for wanting to stand by my partner as we prepare to go into battle to achieve our dreams of becoming champions in this company? Well if you ask me Ahren the immature guy in this match is you, and you have been for a very long time now. Ever since you made your presence felt on this roster you came off as an immature brat that resorts to crude and child-like behavior during your interviews. If you ask me Ahren, I think you're just doing all of this for attention because there is no way in the world that a grown man like you that would show that he has the mentality of a twelve year old. Sometimes I get taken aback on how childish you are. Now I don't mean to judge you on what you do outside of this ring since your personal life has no baring on me whatsoever. But it seems to me that you're using whatever you do to shape who you are in the ring and here's a REAL news flash Ahren, maybe if you stopped being rude and crude to your interviewers and put in the work in your training and get serious about this, MAYBE just MAAAYYYBE, you wouldn't suck as much. The things you complain about like you doing all the work in your matches but yet you still come up short because of someone rolling you up or sneaking a pin fall victory over you. Then you talk about how you aren't getting any opportunities like my partner has been getting like I'm seriously confused on what you're gripe is truly about because it sounds like you're more upset about yourself since you can't seem to get yourself in prime position to EARN these opportunities like my partner has or myself. You see Ahren, if I can remember correctly you have gotten yourself opportunity after opportunity after opportunity but each and every single time you are presented with one, you end up choking as well. You are in no better position to judge anyone here because you're in the same boat as us. If anything your partner should be worried as well because you're so quick to find any excuse on why you have been losing. Next thing you know you're going to blame her for anything that doesn't go how you wanted when you step inside the ring with a true tag team with a legitimate bond that has a dream to become the very best. Ahren, you and Autumn might be good in your own little world but the fact of the matter is that you two are just individuals that are tired of being "overlooked" but the reality of it is that you two are more concern about pondering on why you aren't getting opportunities than actually taking what you have now and trying to find a way to get the job done. My advice to you two is to stop complaining on why you didn't get this or why did this didn't go your way because we are in an industry that anything can happen. That's why I didn't let this I Quit match "break" me or at least the people who love and care for me didn't allow for this match to break me nor would they let me give up on something that I have always wanted to do for the rest of my life. It's because people like them are the reasons on why I continue to do what I do. They are the reasons on why I can not fail them again like I came so close to doing. Just because I lost a major match doesn't mean it is the end of the world for me because I know for a fact that a simple lost won't keep me down unless I let it. Ahren it's fine that you don't fear both Keelan and I because we aren't trying to intimidate anyone, we aren't some monster team that will decimate anyone that comes across our paths. Our motto is to work our asses off and continue to steal the show time and time again and this match will be no different. We are seen as the underdogs in this tournament and that's fine with us because it will be ever more sweet when we prove the doubters wrong and when we advance to next round and also knock off Matt Miles and Matt Ryder. But let me not get too ahead of myself here Ahren because there is something that both you and Autumn needs to be afraid of or at least take note of and keep it in the back of your head so you can be at least aware of it because the one thing you two should worry about is yourself. We all know that both of you are acting the way you do because you feel that you're being "overlooked" but by looking back at history you two have been given equal opportunities just like everyone else here on this roster. BUT you two have a history of truly choking when it should be your time to shine. If anyone has any pressure in this match or yet this entire tournament it's you two because you two have been going on that you two haven't had a fair shake and that you have been subjected to muti man matches that you feel would rob you of anything. Well now here is your chance guys, HERE IS YOUR FLIPPIN CHANCE AND PROVE THAT YOU TWO DESERVE SO MUCH FROM THIS INDUSTRY! If you don't...well I guess this entire "crusade" would be all for nothing and will be looked back on just two people who are just whining and crying about how they can't get anything done despite given a FAIR opportunity to become champions. So my advice to both of you is to become prepared and fight us with all the might you have because Keelan and I are ready for a fight!
Agustin Gates
Post November 26th 2016, 1:08 pm by Agustin Gates
EAW Promoz! - Page 36 471081a475b14879990e8324f7aa98ad

Coming into view was the sight of an expensive and luxurious home, which was only seen in dreams and fancy magazines. This place was like no other, with the feel of the Caribbean in the air, letting the audience watching at home know that the owner was loaded with a bank account they could only wish they had before retirement. With each step the cameraman took, revealing more and more of the lavishing home, such as the khaki colored sofas placed around the glimmering pool. As more of the pool was brought up on the television screens, the skins of the owners began to itch with each passing moment. Shimmering at the bottom was an insignia many knew right away who the mansion belonged to. Painted in pure gold with the outline decorated in millions of diamonds, were two massive letters placed dead center of the pool: AG.

Agustin: Welcome to my lovely abode. I must be honest, I didn't expect to have any visitors. But since you're here, please have a seat.

With the camera turning to face the already too familiar voice, probably every living room was filled with a detested groan at the sight of the cause of stomach pains. Sipping on a ice cold glass of Malta, with a small gold umbrella on the edge, in only a knee size gold and white towel with the same insignia in the pool was The Majestic One Agustin Gates. The arrogant member of the Advincola family casually strolled past the camera, light heatedly humming a tune as he paused to further drink his beverage. As self centered Gates is, the tune he was humming probably belonged to his entrance music. Having gone MIA after capturing an independent World Title, The Majestic One was rumored to have been celebrating like it was his last. Many of his expensive and well favored events were seen all over social media, a few of his guests being recognized as beloved celebrities known around the world. With his beverage complete, Gates placed the glass on top of a small coffee table nearby, later taking in the scenery.

The setting sun reflected off his well nurtured skin, something Gates was well aware that his female viewers couldn't turn away from. Even though he knew full well that he was despised, probably placed in the same class with Donald Trump, Gates knew that he was desired by many women of all ages. His dashing looks, chiseled physique, his well kept together hygiene was what every woman desired in their mates. And Gates was proud of the fact that he was a goal every female desired to achieve in capturing. Deciding to address the audience with his back towards them, Gates closed his eyes as he allowed himself to be greeted by a refreshing cool breeze.

Agustin: Oh come now, don't look at me like that. There's a good reason I'm here at my five star home. I just dropped by to once again get a feel of civilization, before I went back to those foul stenched bingo halls. Also The Armada wanted to pick up some items. Ha ha ha, you know women and their makeup and clothes. Can't blame them. It's a must that they look their absolute best if they desire to stay by my side.

Tightening the knot on his towel, Gates made his way to the pool as he took a seat by it, dipping his feet in it. Splashing water with his feet, Gates continued to smile from ear to ear, truly pleased to be briefly away from his temporary home shrouded in manure, and deprived of internet service.

Agustin: You all must be wondering something. Why am I heading to The Land of Extreme? Well here's my question to you. Why not?

Remaining completely still, Agustin stared off into the distance with his smile never wavering.

Agustin: EAW hasn't seen real talent since they opened their doors seven years ago. Their Hall of Famers truly believed they were immortal, able to remain at the peak of their careers. But wait, where are they now? Who did Management call to fill in that gaping hole of talent and main event greatness?

Stepping out of the pool, Gates at last addressed the watching audience, leading them to warm and welcoming patio. Awaiting there on a long glass table, with straw chairs all four sides, was a brightly polished World Championship. Smiling even wider as his hands caressed the shimmering title, Gates recalled every second of how he ended last year on a explosive high note. At first he didn't intend for his open challenge to be a championship bout, until Mercer came marching in huffing and puffing trying to yet again make it all about him. And one by one Levine and Owens made their presence known. Even though the match started off with Gates getting thrown around like a rag doll between the three combatants, in the end it was he who made them acknowledge that he was always the better man. Taking a seat on one of the chairs, never unhanding his newly prized possession, Gates traced his right index finger against his name plate, his ego growing bigger than a hot air balloon.

Agustin: Wolves are becoming domesticated, monsters are being discovered that they simply live in the dreams of little children, American dolphins have been found to be simply myths, and farmers continue to remain stuck in the mud, never amounting to anything. That's just the facts of life. As far as your kings goes? Well, I demonstrated to you all I never needed any of you to crown me in the first place. That was done all by me, myself, and I.

Agustin: Together the three of us showed you commoners that it doesn't take a village to usher in a new reign of change, but a single brave and wise soul. Mercer claimed that he was the future, alongside Jesse and Marcus. But neither one delivered on their promise. Last year Alex stated that he would once again reach the mountaintop, to only come crashing down in the form of a Razorplex. And now Ally is considered to be a candidate for last year’s Gimmick of the Year Award. Pfft, that belongs to me if she’s named the winner.

Never loosening his grip on the title, Gates halfway turned his body towards the camera. He knew full well that the world was trying to figure out what he was talking about. Crossing his perfectly shaved legs, Gates moistened his lips deep down hoping he was hitting the nerves of everyone he was referring to.

Agustin: Come now, you all know it to be true. Especially you Ally. If I didn't smash you all over the place, making you shout out the safety word, ending the night off on the table with you and I both drenched in sweat, then Tim Curry wouldn't have felt bad in signing you. Ally, I'm the reason your hidden bed freak side was unleashed upon PRW. I solely aided you in holding this very title before me. So in reality all of your current and future accomplishments belong to your King of the Internet. Taking a line from Darth Vader. Ally…...I'm your daddy.

Hysterically hollering at his own corny and vulgar joke, Gates held onto his chest for dear life, tears of joy flowing down and moistening his cheeks. The young man didn't care who he was offending. He truly felt he was untouchable. Regaining his composure, PRW’s self proclaimed Best Prospect wiped away a trickling tear from underneath his left eye, checking himself from off the reflection of his championship.

Agustin: Forget the brawler who won't see a million dollars any time soon. Wipe the memory away of an Aussie, who many believed would main event shows till he hung up his boots. Join me at laughing at a man who considered himself to be a goddess, PRW’s original version of Bruce Jenner, and decided to retire on social media. Don't be frightened to make fun of Aries for running for the hills, especially at the fact when he knew he couldn't hold his own against muah. I knew I owned the Internet. Now I have proof right here in my hands. So what was the purpose to all of this? Well simple of course. I plan on demolishing EAW’s Mount Rushmore, and reconstructing it into a monument solely dedicated to EAW’s long awaited hero and sole heir to the crown. A man who quickly grabs the attention of his naysayers and his followers just at the sound of him sneezing. WHEN I SPEAK OR MOVE, ALL EYES ARE ON ME! And this year won’t be any different folks.

Agustin: EAW has no one on the roster that can toe to toe with me. Whichever brand signs me, either being Voltage, Showdown, or even Dynasty I will etch my name in the history books of this dwindling company. EAW needs The Majestic One to resurrect it to the prime it once was. I shall be the catalyst of it's impending success, no one else. Dubian, HBB, Senn, TLA, and any other Extremists won't stand in my way of becoming EAW's monarch. Very shortly, every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess.....

Rising from his seat, hoisting his championship high in the air, Gates glared hard into the camera with every intention to further convince his case.

Agustin: ALL HAIL YOUR MAJESTY, AGUSTIN GATES!
Eclipse Diemos
Post November 26th 2016, 3:14 am by Eclipse Diemos
A Brother’s Love

“Did you really think I would stay silent forever my sweet little sister? Did you think I would let your spitfire of a partner continue to talk about me and my beautiful wife in such a demeaning way as to insult my intelligence and yours. Did you...honestly believe that you could turn your back on who you are, Stephanie? You want to continue to play with the idea, with the notion, that you can be the sweet little Joshi that is the realm of JET? I’ve seen what you can do. What you can accomplish. And who you are. I helped mold that in you. JET...didn’t teach you that. I know how you fight, better than JET ever will. JET was an outlet for you, a way to introduce you to fighting, but it isn’t what you can do, and what you will do against me on Voltage. I know that for a fact. I know that because I’ve seen the side of you that became unleashed when you became my sister. I saw it, the moment you unleashed every bit of your pent up rage...and anger...on Cailin Dillon. On Aria Jaxon. On Tarah Nova. You aren’t a normal girl, nor are you anything like Azumi, who try as she might, will never be above an aggressive feral cat...not a lioness. You? You’re a monster. Something as dark as me. Something as brooding as me. And something that will tear me apart in an instant if you really felt the desire to do so. And I know you do. I know you desire it above anything else. I can hear it singing in your veins...but it isn’t singing loud enough. Not loud enough yet. But I think I know how I can make it much louder. A...whole lot louder. In fact. I’m pretty sure I found exactly what would set you off.”

Eclipse let out a soft laugh as he traced his hands against the bark of the tall weeping willow. It’s branches drooping down as leaves brushed against his cheek. His eyes traced every inch of green before he laughed to himself as a soft rustling could be heard in the trees just above him. He tapped at it, before a soft hand reached down, grabbing onto his hat and using his head to balance herself as he reached up, pulling a young girl down from the tree and setting her on the ground. He laughed to himself as he turned her towards the light of the day, a smile on his face at her outfit. A sort of...younger version of his own. A black leather jacket, his crow symbol etched onto the back of it. Tally marks running down the side as ‘Sanatorium’ is scratched in red with stitching on the left arm as a patch. The girl smiled up at him, her hair falling into the hood of her jacket. Lauryn Hunter. A...very close person to Stephanie.

“I’m really happy you invited me to the house, Mr. Diemos.” she said, trying to sound as polite as possible.
“It’s Eclipse. I’m not old enough yet for you to call me Mr. Diemos. I’m really happy you wanted to come down. I know Steph doesn’t invite you over, but I thought you should see the place that she’s living and see how you like it.” he responded, giving her a warm smile as he ruffled her hair. Lauryn let out a giggle, wrapping her arms around him in a hug before climbing back up the tree once more, playing among the branches.

“See, Stephanie. You underestimate me. You think that because we are siblings, I won’t resort to taking what you love most to make you stronger. I know how much you care about Lauryn...trust me...I care just as much.” he continued, producing a small red letter from his jacket pocket. Red envelopes. A symbol for Eclipse and his family. Children wrote letters of ‘rescue’ in these red envelopes. It was how Eclipse knew where to find them, and to deliver them from the pain they were in. “Didn’t know about this did you. You want to know more, sis? You know where I will be. As for Lauryn, don’t worry...I won’t hurt her. I want you to look at her though. I want you to see the person that the two of us have helped. And you’ve helped her more, as you are now, as you are with us, then you ever did when you were Cloud. Eats at you, doesn’t it? Makes you...think you failed. And the truth is. You had. When I receive these letters...when I get these, it means that the person they look up to as ‘parental figures’ have failed them. That they are suffering. And poor Lauryn. She is strong, Steph. Stronger than either of us. She chose not to accept my help, she actually asked me to wait in this letter. Amazing. And that’s not from Cloud. That isn’t Cloud’s Army girl talking. That’s a girl from Stephanie’s Warpath. The one that will never give up. That will never surrender, and will keep fighting till her last breath. And Voltage will be JET’s last breath. It’s first...and last. An abortive gasp of defiance, but in the end...you aren’t Stephanie Matsuda in this match. You are still in the mindframe of JET...and Cloud City doesn’t compare to us. And you know that. So, you will fall, sister. You will fall. You will fail. You will fail yourself. You will fail Azumi. And you will fail...Lauryn. So...are you going to live with that knowledge...or are you going to listen to your blood, and let out a war cry?”

He laughed, shaking his head before Lauryn dropped down in front of him landing on the balls of her feet. He moved towards her slowly, making sure she was alright as she slowly moved to a full stand. She looked back at him with a wry smile, and for but an instant he saw something familiar. The flicker of black in her eyes. The same flicker that Jocelyn had, as well as Toby and Elise. She raised her arms up, in a similar fashion to how he did in the ring, as if offering a prayer to him. He moved towards her, wrapping his arms around her in a hug as she laughed and hugged him back, as hard as her skinny arms could.

“I’m going to go and play with the other kids. Is that ok, Mr. Diem-umm...Eclipse?” she asked with a tilt of her head.
“You can call me big brother if it’s more comfortable. And go right ahead. I’ll make dinner in a little while.” he told her, kissing her forehead before sending her on her way, laughing all the while. His eyes flashed a dark glint as he watched her run to the house before he turned back to the tree, running his hands along the bark before his smile wiped away and he shook his head, his thoughts racing a million miles an hour.

“Then. Azumi. We go from a person I can’t wait to fight, to a person I can’t wait to destroy. Azumi...it sounds like you don’t recognize the change in the air. The feeling of the wind. You know...Sanatorium isn’t weak at all. And sure, you won in a scramble match. I applaud you for that, you did what a lot of people believed would be impossible. You haven’t beaten me. And you will not beat me. You can’t. Because in the end, you don’t have the same desire for it that Stephanie does. Or that I do. You don’t desire blood, or pain, or the feeling of raw destruction around you. You want victory. Recognition. You want to stop feeling this jealousy you feel every time you lay your head down and hear the sounds of people cheering the names of other wrestlers. You aren’t them. You never will be them. Not as you are. It may be a good idea to talk to Stephanie. And make sure it’s Stephanie, not Cloud. Cloud doesn’t have the fire that the real Matsuda has. She doesn’t have the same bloodlust.
That’s what you lack Azumi. You want victory, power, domination, but you don’t understand what made me and the rest of the Sanatorium great. It was because it didn’t matter if we won or lost. What mattered was the message. And you can’t send those. Not as you are. What message can you send, if the only message you want to send is…”I’m better”? You know what message falters more than any other? A message that’s been heard before. A message that’s been screamed out multiple times before, over and over again. The message that you are superior. I don’t care that you aren’t afraid of me, Azumi. I’ve destroyed people that aren’t afraid of me. Those that survive? Those are girls like Stephanie and Aria Jaxon. Guys like Maero and Nas. They survived because they were able to admit that they were afraid. They were afraid of me, so they fought to survive me. And they did. People like Crash...who I destroyed. Who I completely unmade at Shock Value? Those are people who aren’t afraid of me. Those are people who are so ignorant of their own mindsets, that they refuse to accept that they cannot, and will not, ever! Beat! Me!  

Azumi. For insulting and underestimating me...I will destroy you. For insulting and underestimating my wife? I will break you. I will break your skinny, scrawny neck, and drag you around EAW as a message to the world. Sanatorium, the greatest family in EAW...isn’t going anywhere. And if anyone else wants to step against us, and use us as a message of dominance...I have a question for them. Once they see that still bleeding corpse of yours...I will ask them...Scared Yet? And as you cry from the heavens, watching them...I want to know what foolish confidence gets them. Azumi. This is my warning to you. As~sen Nayo.
Ahren Fournier
Post November 26th 2016, 12:17 am by Ahren Fournier
(Camrea fades into Ahren sitting on a work out bench)

Wow Keelan, about 3 months later and you’re still saying the same shit against me? You must be very creative and not repetitive at all to think of this crap. You’re really trying to deny that I get females into my bedroom for sexual encounters? How have you not seen one of my 7 pornos? They were big hits in the homosexual community, I thought you and Marco would’ve been all over it. Then how pathetic do you have to be to bring up your girlfriend. I’m sorry but I laughed a lot at you when you said, “I know for a fact my girlfriend Cara Delevingne thinks you’re fucked in the head”. It just made you come off as such a loser… Hey guys I have a girlfriend, my girlfriend is Cara Delevigne, hey did I mention I have a girlfriend? … Like I even know who the hell that is.. Actually I probably do, didn’t I fuck her like 2 weeks ago? No big deal, don’t worry about it. Like I’m the one that acts childish? Who would bring something like that up unless they were desperate for attention, like she’s the first girlfriend you’ve ever had. I guess it was more so you needed to tell us who she was that was kind of like…. Oh.. ok.   Anyways hey an original point??!!! Nope. Same old bullshit that I’ve been explaining for weeks and weeks, guess you don’t listen ever so it’s cool. Do I have a 6 year old girl brain… Hmmm, no, I like to have fun, and put smiles on peoples faces. How did I get a contract here? Are you stupid? Gee Keelan I didn’t know that they based wrestling talent off of out of wrestling activities. I SHOWED THEM HOW GOOD I WAS IN THE RING, YOU KNOW THE WHOLE POINT OF OUR JOB? That’s how I got a contract here, I’m really fucking good at wrestling you moron. I like to be weird, and outgoing, I like to make people take second glances, it’s fun, I don’t care what people think about how I live my life. You see Keelan you may be 31, but you still have the conscious of a high schooler, always doing things the right way, avoid conflict so people like you, live life in that little box, and not show any type of character because you don’t want to be made fun of. Little do you know, it doesn’t matter, if people don’t like you? Who cares, there’s 7 billion people on this planet I’m sure you can find at least one. And what do you know, I have an entire fan base screaming my name week after week. Just because you don’t understand what I do you cast me aside and think I’m not a threat, though you still say I do have wrestling ability. Maybe I am a little crazy, but doesn’t that make me all the more dangerous? I can take this here fairy dust, and blow it in your face, I can blind you. But who knows… You’re confused Keelan, success, and opportunity are two different things. The matches I have, I win, and with those wins you’d think that better chances would bloom from them? But no, and that’s the point Autumn and I are trying to get across. We do well with the matches we are given, so why aren’t we given better chances, why aren’t we getting title matches, why aren’t we getting #1 contenders matches. And when we do get contenders matches why do they have it a 10 person match with every single person that I’ve already beaten? You see it just doesn’t make sense. I do all the work in those matches, and someone comes from behind, and capitalizes on what I’ve already done, those matches are pure luck. We want equal opportunities as the golden children of EAW. So you can set your goals, put them in your dream journal because really that’s all they are, just dreams.Because Keelan, in the end they won’t matter much, because you kind of one big obstacle in your way.. Me. I’m not going to let you leap frog over me when I’ve been busting my ass since day one here. What you think you’re going to beat me? I know the saying never get in a fight with an ugly guy because they have nothing to lose, but I can beat anyone. You only judge me for the life outside the ring, when that really holds no barring’s on this match.. Why? Why do you judge me so heavily when what I do really doesn’t effect you in the slightest. I want respect for my in ring work yes… But you keep talking about something else, that’s completely different, so in the end, you’re not answering my question Keelan, why do we get looked over. Is management as judgmental as you? Do they base title matches on things that don’t even matter, things that don’t happen in the squared circle? Now tell me how that makes any sense. You blamed Marco’s quietness on training? Bitch we all train, I train every day but I find the time to talk to you. I mean look where I am now, mid work out, and I found the time. And you know what I’m going to do after this? Work out more, for all the wasted time I used to talk to you, I’m going to add on to my work out. But that’s too much for Marco, he’s too young, he can’t handle all that work huh? By the way, Marco actually did wind up talking, woo hoo; and he had no mention of it being because of training, so you wow, you two must be real close. You don’t even know where he is. You broke his spirit Keelan, you broke your partners spirit. How is that going to be helpful in this matchup, you already did half the work for us.

Now Marco, your whole city was chanting don’t give up? That’s cute, but the only problem is… You did.. You did give up. You gave up on them, you gave up on your mom, you gave up.. Well you gave up on yourself. And after this one match that you lose, what happens. You cry? What the hell is that shit, there’s no crying in baseball, and there sure as hell isn’t any crying in wrestling. That just shows me something Marco, you’re not ready, you’re not ready for the big leagues. You’re not mentally ready, you can’t handle it, after one loss you’re thinking about retiring… at 18 years old. What kind of crybaby bullshit is that, man up, shake it off, and bite the head off of whoever you see first. Shock Value isn’t where Marco Fedor arrived, it was where Marco Fedor quit on everyone, and cried like a little bitch afterwards because he doesn’t handle adversity well. You didn’t prove anything, you didn’t earn my respect, not that you care. You go from wanting to quit wrestling all together, after you “brother” bashed your head in, in front of your mom… And making you cry. Well that just sounds like a great brotherhood you got there. I don’t know about you, but I don’t know any brothers that are almost 15 years apart from age, this friendship is kind of creepy if you ask me. You choose to be with this guy? Well that’s the problem with youths today right? They make terrible decisions. You’re young, and dumb, that’s just science. Your brain doesn’t fully develop until your 25, so you’re still learning, and making mistakes. This is definitely one of them. I mean you’re putting your trust into this guy that would do those kinds of things to you? But not even that, how about the fact that he can’t get the job done when he has the opportunity of a lifetime, an opportunity Autumn and I would love to have. He’s a choke artist, he gets to the big stage, and he loses. So even if you miraculously beat us, and beat whoever else you need to get to the finals, at the end? He’s going to let you down. It’s not like he’s facing you out there, he has you in is corner, and honestly, that doesn’t strike fear into anyone around here. You lose to him, he loses to Nathan Fiora, just a laundry list of failures. You think coming into the Grand Prix with the intent to win it all sets you apart from the pack? You are THE team that has that intent? Well that makes you an even bigger moron than I thought. Hey newsflash, everyone in this tournament has the intent to win. Why else would we be joining, you think this is just something leisurely fun to do? No, we want to be the best, and beat the best, to show that we are the best. Marco you want to tell me what people think when my name gets brought up? Ok, well when your name gets brought up, first its like who? But then they remember, oh yeah, its that child that almost got killed in the ring, contemplated retirement, and cried after a match. Is that the person you want to be known as? Is this the kid I’m supposed to fear? You’re too inexperienced to do this Marco, maybe wait a few years, and maybe you’ll be able to hang. You want to be Tag Team Champions? That’s cute, too bad that’s not going to happen. Yeah, Autumn and I are tired of being overlooked, which makes us dangerous. We are the ones that are bringing justice to the ring, and showing everyone in the world that anything is impossible with true grit and determination. You get a little crack in the door you kick that motherfucker down, and that’s what we have right now. The tiniest glimmer of chance, and we’re not going to squander this. You can think we’re jokes all you want, but there’s no way you’re beating us. We’re way too hungry, as a matter of fact we’re starving. I can only imagine the thought going through your mind when you let the same hometown down again, that you said you’ll never let down. You thought about retirement last time, what’s next? Suicide? Don’t do it Marco, that not necessary. If you’re as big of a deal as you think in your home town, they might just Frankenstein you out anyways. Autumn and I are beating you two, you’re not taking us seriously and that’s a problem. You’ll see how big of a problem come Voltage.

(Fairy Dusts out of the picture, camera fades to black)
showster26
Post November 25th 2016, 11:27 pm by showster26
Voltage promo #6

Boston, MA, Friday, 10:45 p.m

(The scene opens on the street sign on the corner of Mass Avenue and Melnea Cass boulevard. The shot fades to a street level view, where a tracking shot follows behind a figure as he passes by several people of About mid way down the block, the figure turns, and the camera follows him down into a deserted ally. The figure stands in a way that just allows the faint lighting to illuminate his form. Slowly, he turns to Face the camera. His eyes are bloodshot, his hair unkept, his face slightly dirty. He is the man who this Sunday faces perhaps the biggest name on his hit list to date. The man the world knows as Solomon Caine.)

Caine: "Greed. How it is never denied or rebuffed for long. Vanity, how if consumes en mass the people of this earth. Cowardice, how men will obey its command despite the repercussions of doing so. All of these faults, they have found in you Drastik. You do not deny it. Instead you stand in silence, gripped in the clutches of your fear, lulled into false security By your poisonous ego, and Made ignorant to this by your unending greed.

I weep at the tragedy that awaited you. I regret that you must be the next to be decimated upon the altar. If only you would cast aside that which makes you condemned, but instead you delve further into same wicked desires that have polluted the rest of the filth that walks upon the earth. Now all that you may do, is wait. Like the prisoner, whom is headed for the gallows, all you shall be able to do Drastik is to await the carrying out of your sentence. So I implore you to bide well the fleeting moments you have left. in the pleasures that you know, soon they will no longer bring you any comfort. No not the taste of food, nor the intoxication of wine, nor the touch of flesh, shall ever again give their solace onto you. Do you hear me Drastik? Have you grasped the weight of all that I have foretold you of? Or have you chosen again to hide away? Have you chosen to shield yourself from the truth as you have done time and again.

If you have, then run! As fast and as far as you can, run till you cannot run anymore! Till the last drop of sweat, and ounce of energy has been rung out of your body. That's how far you you would have to flee to prolong your existence by a single second! Try as you might, you can never hope to escape their clutches. It is only a matter of time before they ensnare you in the trap they have set for you. For they have long since been bringing together all that is necessary for their great plan to unfold. They have manipulated your WILL to desire what shall come at the appointed hour this Sunday.

On that night the ones who have sent me shall reveal to you firsthand, all that their great and mighty powers can do. You will hear the screams ringing in your ear without ceasing, you will smell the foul order of the smoke that soon shall waft from every tower and structure that stands. You will see the foundation of this earth crumble under their might, you shall feel the fireeee EATING YOU ALIVEEEE!

And at the end of ages, after you have witnessed all of these things, Drastik you will be made an example of for the whole world to gaze upon. Thru you, those who are strong shall see the truth, and have a chance to heed the call of the ones whom I serve. And the ones who will not, shall experience an unending hell that will have them begging on their knees for an end to their sufferings. And after my masters have poured out the full portion of their wrath upon them, they will grant them that final ending they desire. Just as you will Drastik. Words cannot describe the horrors that lay in wait for you.

The sounds they inflect shall never heal, the scares that they cast upon you shall never fade, and all that shall remain of you will be an empty shell, doomed to wonder the earth until the day of the glorious reign. They are coming to claim you heart, your mind, your sprit, and your body. Sooner than you can even fathom, the only remnant of any memory that shall remain of you, will be the gold that they are sending me to reclaim from you. The ones who have sent me to shall be honored, they shall Recognized, and all who would deny them shall be crushed under their feet."

(Caine inhales deeply, before. Sitting down against a wall. With his knees pulled up to his chest and his head in his hands Caine continues on with his diatribe.)

Caine: "this is what they demand. And I shall do as I am told. For with whispers sweeter than than sugar, they have told me what the punishment for failure is. They have told me that the bitter drink that shall drown the world, shall be the same that I must partake of l should I fail them. Salvation from the great flood of fire, that shall be the reward for seeing their great works thru to the end. I tell you now that will. It be the one who burns. I DONT WANT TO BBURRRNNNN!!! I WONT LET YOU BURN ME DRASTIK! I CARRY OUT EVERY LAST ORDER REGARDLESS OF WHOM I MUST CARRY IT OUT AGAINST! I WILL TEAR YOU APART WITH MY BARE HANDS IF I MUST!!!

I will do whatever i must, to cling to salvation. For all that they have told me, it must be so."

(The camera pulls back away from Caine, before fading to black.)

The end
Rex32
Post November 25th 2016, 11:04 pm by Rex32
Showdown Promo # 2
"Just Keep On Going"

Never lose faith.

Just keep Going.

That's all you can do when faced with exhilarating feeling of triumphs or the hard times. The hard times, and also the triumphs, they'll be there as you move toward the future. One usually follows somewhere close behind the other no matter which you choose to acknowledge in front of the other. Just keep going, don't let anything deter you or try to impede your progress. You don't have to go out there and necessarily try to fit the mold of what a wrestler is supposed to be. The quarry that is life allows us the freedom to mold and chisel and complete our characters. In a nutshell, taking everything in that comes your way? Let it come, let those experiences come embolden you and strengthen you inside and out. It ain't easy to break out of a mold, but if you do your work, people will ultimately see what you're capable of. Never lose faith. Just keep going.

I've been noticing how subtly the landscape around here has been changing. It's almost as if by some divine providence that all the ones, the champions, that have been a force here over the last few months into this season have finally been pushed aside as new forces have taken shape as Road To Redemption nears. At Showdown Supershow Rite of Passage my opponent this week, Devan Dubian, along with myself became champions. Of course, becoming a champion or even being being a champion is nothing new to Devan. In a few short weeks Devan has a chance to compete in the Extreme Elimination Chamber against five other men for the chance walk away a two time Answers World Champion, but this week I will show him the same respect, as if he already is a world and hall of fame champion, in that ring. He's dominated on every brand he's been on in the last couple of years. It goes without saying this is the biggest match I've been booked in this season, but like anyone else Devan Dubian can be beat, and I'm every bit capable of getting the job done against him and anyone in this company on any given night, and this weekend will be no exception. He's got momentum, and believe me I’ve mentioned it before how important of an intangible like that can be in the past. I understand how important that will be for him going into that chamber match, and that's going to be something I will have to combat against. This isn't going to be an easy match, and even if I win it may go on to potentially be all for naught, and I guess that's just something that I'd have to deal with. I would just keep going. I'm not the world champion. I'm not the National Elite Champion, but I am the New Breed Champion. The New Breed championship may not hold a lot of stock at the moment, and certainly fails in a big way to stand up against a belt like the hall of fame championship, and so too does our respective statuses in this company, but Devan can rest assured that tomorrow's match won't reflect the same value as our belts or our statuses. It's gonna prove to be much better and much closer to call than most can even imagine. Devan has gotten the wrong impression about what my true aspirations are. You see, what Devan doesn't get is that this New Breed Championship has been down in the shitter for so long, I see it as a priority that as long as I have the title I'm going to do everything in my power to bring back prominence to it, make it a championship that everyone in the undercard wishes to have. Devan, where you're at now?  That's my endgame, and that's why I always tell everyone that I can't be deterred, and why I will continue to show all the same love and passion I have for competing regardless of the end result.

In my eyes and from everything else I've seen so far up to this point, Devan, you're a machine right now, you have an objective, and it's fair to say you're objective has been the same for quite sometime. You’re going into this having just defeated the red hot Tiberius Jones.  Forget that Lannister got involved, because believe me I've been on the favorable side of those types of scenarios more often than not, so I don't have a problem there. You've proven you can go head to head against Methuselah and win. You want to win. You want that Answers World Championship back, but I get it. It's not your endgame. You are not consumed by or fueled by winning gold, just the love of the fight. We are obviously at different points of our careers, so it's understandably so that our respective end games would be different. I'm sure you could speak all day about me but that really doesn't come as much of a surprise to me. I'm new to this experience so I wouldn't expect a whole lot in the way of respect from you just yet. I understand that that IS part of what this week is about. It ain't simply about showing the big enchiladas what I can do, it's also about showing myself as well, proving to myself that I can go the limit with you and perhaps win. Yes, we are adversaries, and in that I see reason to go out and do nothing else but win.  See, there's always a large contingent of people who want to place labels on me, and naysayers that will root for me subconsciously in the back of their minds, but aloud they will cheering for you, the sentimental favorite, to win. You’re one of the top guys here in this company, one of the measuring sticks. No matter who they are or where they came from, guys like me will always look to make a name for ourselves in beating guys like you. That's That's a fact, that's the reality, the truth of the matter. So, while there may be a hint of pride in my words and tone, something I won't deny? I will let my actions answer any questions you may still have about the competitive fire that burns inside this Elitist. You see, contrary to popular belief, I'm not one to say that I'm better than anyone else. I don't speak so foolishly anymore, and I won't dare start up that kind of talk this week or any other going forward. I'm not so arrogant to come out and tell you that I'm the best young rising star you'll meet in the ring, because that isn't me. EAW has given me every opportunity in the book to be successful, just as they did for you throughout your career, and it's all starting to now pay off. The proof is the very New Breed Championship I wield and if that isn't enough to convince anyone, I defeated a pretty good young stud named Chris Elite in order to do it. A man who I've had my own fair share of problems with in the past. Especially when it came to him trying to defeat me but the fact does remain that Chris Elite isn't some easy-out in the ring. He is, damn near as good as he says he is. He may not be the God’s Given Greatness in my humble opinion, that may be an overstatement but he's certainly one of the very best in this business even given his current midcard status. I by no means am simply satisfied, by the simplest of triumphs, something i have stated on more than one occasion in the past, Devan. For me, with victories, comes confidence. I understand that with championship victories, legacies are made and careers are born. It's easy to see that you're on the very top of your game and in your eyes, you can beat anyone. Who's to say you can't? I wouldn't even go that far myself. I recognize you for what you are, and the challenge you will pose to me on Showdown. You're great, real great in fact, but the thing about me, and you'll find out for yourself, is this weekend I just don't intend to lose, no matter what. I won't lose because you will not deter me from MY objective, which is to show that I do indeed belong. I choose not to fit the same mold you are used to seeing from other supposed inferior talent you've met at my level in the past. Tomorrow, I show everyone what I'm capable of, why I never lose faith in myself, and why, when it's over, I'll just keep going.
The Elite-Lord
Post November 25th 2016, 10:34 pm by The Elite-Lord
It is nice to finally be re-acquainted with you, Kevin. This time you cannot lurk in the shadows, this time you cannot be a thorn at the the side of Lannister. Fear not though, Lannister will not seek out for you to make amends for your previous encounter. Lannister has let bygones be bygones, let that chapter in Lannister's career remain obsolete. For Lannister only lost the EAW Championship due to injury, not for serving as an inferior force. But much cannot be said the same here with you and your partner in this tournament, how can it, Kevin? Oh yes, don't think that Lannister for a second has not a reason to come in as confident as can be. You serve no threat to Lannister, especially with the scope zeroed in on your very and every move. The Emperium is at full force now, and the power with it reigns without rival. You are nothing but a feeble man these days, not as if you were much to begin with in truth. A man of your stature has always stooped so low to get the things he wants. You had the physical embodiment of somebody who could take the world at the palm of his very hands - yet it was you that let the entire roster pass you by. How unfortunate, but well, that's how it crumbles when you just simply not have the ideal mind for this industry. You see, Kevin, even if you were at your physical peak, Lannister could walk through you in the dawn of day. So could the Heart Break Gal, in truth. You are a fragile mind, not worth an echo in the sound of your own madness. Oh yes, Kevin, Lannister knows about your infamous tirades. How you are nothing more than a self-taunting horn that plays the beat to your own drum. But today you aren't singing, and Lannister can't help but think the opposition at hand is the very source of the reasoning. You know you are in the doomsday device of no man's land, and you cannot have a resonating hope, even in your flaunting core. You are lingering on the perception of relevancy, and after this weekend, it will all be taken from you in one fall swoop. Lannister will not punish you further for your misdeeds from the past, no - but Lannister can't deny that it'll be even sweeter when it's you that The Emperium makes an example out of. There is a debt to be paid from Lannister's own accord - and Kevin - it will be your dismay that is buried deep within the chronicles of EAW history.

Aber wie wäre es mit Ihrem eigenen Partner? Ein Mann, der Lannister als nichts als einen selbstsüchtigen Nazi vorsieht, der mit Macht verzehrt wird. Wie originell, wie bequem. Lannister sieht Elend liebt Gesellschaft, da dies nur erwies sich als eine Ähnlichkeit mit einem Mann, der keine Erfolgsgeschichte zu laufen, so dass er imitiert jedes Evangelium, das aus dem Geist kommt. Das ist alles grundlos, aber die Hölle, Lannister kann nicht umhin zu unterhalten, die Idee des Gesprächs dennoch. Nicht ein Buch aus dem Berechtigungsbuch zu nehmen, das Kevin Devastation geholfen hat, zu begeistern - aber wer sind Sie? Wer sind Sie, Ross, um die Moral des Löwen in Frage zu stellen? Warum, niemand - weshalb Sie mit einem Bissen herauskommen, in der Hoffnung, die Oberfläche mit Lannisters kochendem Zorn zu kratzen. Aber seid nicht erschreckt und erschüttert vor der Tatsache, daß Lannister nicht zu euren Versuchungen verschmäht. Lannister hat Ihre Art vorher gesehen, und machte Dummköpfe von den kleineren Männern. Aber hier bist du nichtsdestotrotz mit dem zeitlosen Never engagiert. The path has met the fork in the road - and here you are striding along the side as a passenger. Do not come across as anything but this mere fact, Ross - you are fooling not a soul within this divide. You are a shallow man with hollow truths. You have a fake confidence that is bound to shatter by one swift fate that comes in the shade of Lannister. You are nothing but a leech onto that of Kevin Devastation - and my oh my, have you picked the wrong host to consume from. Hardly a first round pick, hardly a pick at all, but that's the best a man of your lowly stature could muster up, isn't it? Or maybe it's the other way around, maybe that's what you tell yourself at night. Maybe that's what you conclude to shield yourself from the misconception that you have created. You are a false aspiration in the making, Vegas - and Lannister can see it in your very eyes. The Emperium is bound to not only showcase their superiority, but embark in its grievous adventures. And you were just the unfortunate soul to have to be the first of many in the lying wake that is the will of yours truly. But luck or fate be as it may, it has decided to lay upon the responsibility of scapegoat at your feet. You will undoubtedly cling to this perception, choose it as an excuse to fit your own coping mechanic. But fear not, for Lannister does not discriminate, Lannister does not judge. He just calls them as they flicker across. But Lannister hopes that when the due has come to pass, and the debt come to avail, that you have enough man left in you to leave such facades at the door. Because when you face the Emperium - much like when any has to come face to face with Lannister - how hindsight comes in a flash. How many opponents, how many foes and rivals has Lannister given the foreshadow of the necessity to flee? Countless, that's how many. And you are no different, you are just yet another ordinary face trying to put a lasting impression with the stamp of Lannister. Come, bask and marvel at the idea of it, if you have to. By all means, Lannister will not falter. Lannister will not cower. Lannister will not succumb. Lannister would echo you a warning, but honestly, you proved none too deserving of it. Have no fear, the Emperium will leave you not wanting to come back for more ever again.

This isn't just a send off, or a one off. This is the will of the Emperium. Power be dare, EAW. Let Kevin Devastation and Ross serve as the lasting impression of the monarchy to reign over this establishment. The regards have been sent, and The Emperium intends to execute them through.
Stephanie Matsuda
Post November 25th 2016, 10:32 pm by Stephanie Matsuda
Voltage Promo #2

“Time”

(Cloud is seen standing walking along the Brooklyn Bridge, looking at her watch.)

Time. Possibly the most precious resource we have as human beings. With time we can continue to progress and evolve. With time we can love, hate, and evaluate. Time works against us just as much as it helps us. My time is sacred to me Eclipse. I use it to train, plan, and assess. I give time to my opponents to prepare themselves for me. Judging by your silence, it seems you’re letting that time go to waste. Don't come out of anywhere with something creepy and scary, because I already used my time to consider every possible thing you’d say. Azumi and I used our time in the gym sparingly; then her bae whisked her off to Japan for a few days. All of the sudden she wants to invest time into the woman she loves. Then again, after her ‘best friend’ abandoned her team, what else does she have? If she wants to use her time to watch JET fly, then be my guest.

(Stops in the middle of the bridge, to stare at the Manhattan skyline.)

Time in the Big Apple moves differently than everywhere else. To us, a New York minute is an instant, while an hour is a minute anywhere else. I may not be a native, but I’ve grown fondly of this city’s philosophy on time management. What I mean my dear siblings is that I don’t have time to consider your riddles of darkness and despair. I don’t have time to reconsider accepting Azumi’s offer instead of teaming with one of my coven sisters. The only thing I have time for is to win...plain and simple. I need you both to know and understand that I won’t be pulling any punches. I won’t have time to consider whether or not I’m hurting my family. Azumi and I are beating you both Sunday night. We’ll beat Mexi and Michaels after, and we’ll fight our way to the finals tooth and fucking nail! I don’t have time for a war of words, I don’t have time to think about why Cailin betrayed the Sirens- in fact, I don’t even have time to stay mad at the Sirens in general. And hell- I definitely don’t have time to shoot this- which is why this is a pre-recorded message from yesterday. Right now I should be stretching before may match with Haruna. Right now, Azumi should be considering what she’s going to do with her new found power. A few minutes later I’ll be texting her about Saturday morning, which we promised to train together.

(pauses for a moment)

She’s training with me Saturday morning Haruna, whether you fucking like it or not. Unlike you, I like winning. Unlike the heads of my family, I like letting my opponents know how I’m feeling. Unlike my future opponents next week, I don’t need a bye week to advance further! All I need is my Azumes watching my back as we eat, sleep, challenge, repeat! Yes, I’ve used yet another one of my old catchphrase of mine! Heh...you could say I’m feeling like my old self again (Closes eyes and sighs). It’s been awhile since I’ve seen the familiar face of Cloud Matsuda. Don’t worry Sanatorium- I’m still riding with you guys. I believe in what we do for the clientele we serve, and I’m even more determined than ever to eliminate the ‘Vixen’ from our division. JET ruling over the EAW tag team division as the first all-female champions will be one step closer to achieving that goal. Meanwhile, objectives must be met. JET must work harder than we ever had before. We are NOT Sexy Curry! We are NOT Shinsei Domei! We ARE Joshi Extreme Takeover! We ARE the namesake of our former promotion! We ARE the inheritors of Manami’s legacy! The Japanese press is calling us the “Queens of Puroresu”. Maybe that's true. I was a Sky Princess once, and I’m currently the War Queen of what was formerly called the Vixens Division. It’s not official, but it might as well be. 2016 was a long year for the country as a whole, and 2017 is going to be an even longer year for my enemies. I have plenty of time to prepare for the future and already plan to use my timely wisely Saturday and early Sunday.

You’re probably watching this with a smile on your face Alexis. You choose right when you suggested me to Eclipse. Yes, I know the truth about my recruitment. You fought against me on several occasions. You knew how valuable I was to your cause. I am the strongest member of Sanatorium and I wear that honor proudly...just not as much as I wear the title of “Predecessor to Azumi”. I briefly turned my back on my legacy...but seeing Azumi helped me see the light. I can’t stop what’s inside of me- it’s like a reawakening of sorts. I still want blood- but not for the sake of vengeance. I want it because that’s what it takes to be elite. That’s what it takes to be the best in the world. That’s what it takes when you’re short on time. While that rings true for me, I have even worst news for my current and future opponents:

Your time is up.

Last edited by Stephanie Matsuda on November 26th 2016, 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Angel.
Post November 25th 2016, 9:31 pm by Angel.
Just because you like to believe that you and I may see a few things in common does not mean I consider you a pariah.

First off, I am by no means a conspiracy theorist when it comes to listing out theories about how EAW is run by. I am stating facts when I say that the board of EAW does not want to see a guy that sees the cynical politics behind the scenes of EAW. Ryan Marx, you can call yourself a lunatic just because you’re an asshole in the eyes of many, but that doesn’t make a lunatic. No, you’re just a straight up generic asshole that will get a negative opinion from the narrow-minded sheeps. What separates a lunatic from you and a guy that has made questionable but bold allegations is that I, for myself has experienced that I’ve gone through enough in which there is a valid reasoning as to why the board of EAW is actually screwing me over when it comes to not being in the upper echelons of EAW. If you have noticed Ryan Marx, of all the time I have not been in the main event scene, the establishment has tossed me over in titles that does not define a career whether it be the EAW Tag Team Championship in which, people are only there to have a bulletin point next to their resume or the New Breed Championship which does not mean a lot. The board of EAW has “rewarded” me with their bullshit excuse of trying to contain my influence when it comes to putting me in a bunch of matches where I need a championship to prove myself to the world that I am legit. Sorry guys, I don’t need a title that I already won years ago. Sorry guys, I don’t need a title that will only hold me back much to the encouragement from the establishment. No, what I need is to actually give manufacture a shot for a world title and run away with it. What I need is to stop being held back by the establishment just because I am actually calling them out for wasting my career. You know, whenever I was supposed to actually face the Savage Ryans as one unit in Wembley only for Y2Impact and the Heart Break Gal to supposedly show up in my match despite the fact they were hardly a tag team. You know, whenever the establishment conspired for Phoenix Winterborn to win in a supershow by having the luckiest draw in a gauntlet match and Phoenix’s rise to fame came at my expense as he later had a world title shot against the notorious Ares Vendetta later on this year. I could’ve sat back and let the establishment push their own golden boys Ryan, but you know what I told them? I told the establishment you can push your golden boys, you can mock me by putting in me your little shenanigans of putting me in the New Breed or Tag Team Championship. 

You guys can mock me for losing matches that don't even define my career. Because the second you guys think that I am a laughing stock and you guys put me in a qualifying match for a world title match, that is where I am in my most dangerous. No, not in where I am by any means having a high profile when it comes to EAW, making a bunch of noise like a mongrel. No, not in where I have a lot of momentum by defeating guys that don’t even belong here and build my profile like a bunch of you stat-padding rookies. No, the most dangerous version of the Gathering Storm is when I am back downed in a corner when my fellow peers think that I should hang up my boot and prove to them? I am not finished by any means necessary. I am not going to settle for any morale victories bullshit because I know a victory over Ryan Marx is essential to prove to the establishment? I am going to give them every bit of reasoning as to why they cannot leave Nick Angel in the Showdown Extreme Elimination Chamber match. I am going to prove to Ryan Marx that he can agree on all he wants with me to appease me, but that is not going to stop him from what he has proven: not having the balls to elevate himself when the spotlight is on him. You think because he blew it against Nico equates to the possibility that Ryan will avenge himself just because he suffers his biggest loss of his career?

I got newsflash Ryan, ever since I came back in EAW, I have gone through many heartbreaks when it comes to losses. I have gone through many losses that can beat up a man psychologically. I have gone through losses that have tormented me physically. I have gone through losses  that many people think it is rather the last chapter of my career. But that is not the most deafening scar that was inflicted on me ever since I came back two years ago. No, the most deafening scar is being overlooked by everyone. The establishment, my peers, the fans that used to adore me. The most deafening scar is being forgotten by everyone. The most deafening scar is being another person as opposed to being the man. You can whine, cry and talk about how you’re rebuilding into something you never had Ryan. I am out here saying that while you’re “rebuilding”, I am out here with one intent: reloading. Because I lost everything that a man can have, and it’s not all by politics, no. I made my own glory by myself without having to rely on the establishment and it is going to be that way whenever I rise to glory once more. I’ll be damn if you’re a barrier as to why I am not in the Showdown Extreme Elimination Chamber match. Because you won’t as I prove to everyone, not only do I belong in the Showdown Extreme Elimination Chamber match once I am done with a flash in a pan talent like you Ryan, I will dominate you. I will crush whatever value you have and have it pummel in where you are exposed for what you are: a talent that has been over glorified because he is a rookie as opposed to actual merit. And with such Ryan? Comes a reason to actually rebuilding your “career” while you see a man….

Reloading
Ross Vegas
Post November 25th 2016, 8:38 pm by Ross Vegas
FREAK OUT, FREAK OUT. OOOHHHH YEAAAAHHH! I'm The Cream of The Crop, Ross Vegas. And this right here is my big break. Tag Team Grand Prix, yeah, Kevin Devastation and Ross Vegas take the EAW Tag Team Championships. Foregone conclusion, man. It's inevitable and it'll be unforgettable! Round one coming up and we're about to kick it into high gear. Time to rise to the top! Time to give these fans what they want: Ross Vegas holding the gold! Oh, it's happening dude. It's happening. Ain't nothing any of you can do about it! Lannister, Heart Break Gal, have fun being a footnote in history. You're gonna go down as the first team to fall to Fame and Fortune, motherfuckers. 

We are high energy, high risk, and high octane. Uncut, uncensored, and uncooked. When we hit the ring, we kick ass. When we grab a mic, it's pandemonium. Lannister and Heart Break Gal? You just get "let me make one thing clear to these people"… blah, blah, blah. Heart Break Gal, you’re putting the fans to sleep! That’s what makes you unique: never before has EAW seen someone so boring, so self-righteous, and so delusional. You actually think you can beat me? Please. You’re a 110 pound woman. I can bench press 3 of you! And don’t even get me started on what Kevin’s gonna do to you. You would barely be able to keep up with me in bed, let alone in the ring! Not that any young dude in his prime and right mind would wanna shack up with a beast like you, who looks like another fucking dude in drag! You know why these scientists invented Viagra and Cialis? Look in the mirror, ladyballs. It’s because of men stuck with partners like you. Middle-aged middle managers all across the country coming home to a wife they can’t stand, and shudder at the thought of fucking. Talk about the American Dream, that right there is the American Nightmare. It’s a nightmare I lived and broke out of, minus the part about being middle-aged, cause Ross Vegas is still a young gun with a working love gun… OOOHHHHH YEAAAAAHHH! Whether in the arena or in the Danger Zone, everybody leaves satisfied with Ross Vegas. Now you, on the other hand, I don’t even wanna think about the weird-ass shit you do in the bedroom. Whips, chains, roleplaying 50 Shades of Grey shit… You’ve never been with a real man like Ross Vegas, so you don’t know what it’s like to get dicked down good! You like your men submissive, but Kevin Devastation and I are the definition of dominant. We’ll prove it to you tomorrow night, and leave you bruised, battered… and begging for more.

Heart Break Gal likes to hear herself talk. Probably because nobody else will. “I kill to feed”, “I murder to satisfy my thirst to blood”... what does that shit even mean? It’s fucking empty edgy teenager babble! You may have the drive to win, but I wouldn’t call you talent. Maybe enlarge the breast implants and we’ll talk. Maybe. But enough about this joke. It’s cute that she’s trying and all, but everybody knows she’s gonna get destroyed! What this match is, really, is a handicap match: Lannister vs Kevin Devastation and Ross Vegas. Lannister’s an interesting dude. He’s got some kinda identity crisis, thinks he’s Hitler or something. Well watch out, jack! Kevin and I are flying in and dropping bombs! Your “unfamiliar entities of power” will fall to our Fame and Fortune. Show some fucking respect. Kevin Devastation is an EAW Hall of Famer with a long and storied career. Lannister’s just a never-was who’s been here forever and never seen any kind of success! Why don’t you Imperial March outta here, will ya? “One True King”... fuck outta here with that bullshit. Everyone knows Michael Jackson holds that title for life. Delusions of grandeur, dude. That’s what you got. You speak in riddles, just like Heart Break Gal. Ross Vegas, Kevin Devastation, we speak our minds. We speak the truth. We say what we wanna say when we wanna say it and we kick ass in the ring and out of it!

Darth Lannister, I think you should know that Athena Vendetta fantasizes about other men when she has sex with you. And I think you already know that you fantasize about other men too. Not in a sexual way, but in a much more sinister way. You would like nothing more than to wipe out all the minorities in the world and have a “master race” full of big, German, Aryan men with square jaws, blonde hair and blue eyes. You fucking Hitler-lover skinhead Neo-Nazi fuck. Did a black guy steal your girl or something? What makes a man end up like this? WOW MAN, they could write like a whole textbook on your personality disorders. I can see it right now. “Darth Lannister: A Case Study of Depression, Schizophrenia, and Antisocial Personality Disorder. By Ross Vegas”. Now I may be a little crazy, it’s that MACHO MADNESS MAN! But you are legit fucked up, dude. You need a good beating. Yo mamma didn’t spank you enough as a child! Don’t worry, Kevin and I are gonna fix that real good. Now you may represent the Fourth Reich or whatever the fuck you believe in, but Kevin and I represent America! They say history is written by the victors -- sound familiar? -- and America crushes Germany every time. This is more than just a tag team match. This is us against them! This is good vs evil! Axis vs Allies. This is Ross Vegas and Kevin Devastation up against Darth Racist in a blood battle to the death. And we will come out ahead.

The day of reckoning is upon us. Go ahead, “Das Emperor”, give us your best shot.

Just remember what Hitler did after he lost.
Bhris Elite
Post November 25th 2016, 7:57 pm by Bhris Elite
It feels good hearing the stuff I just heard from Tyler.  I’m glad we have the same mutual respect, I’m glad we have the same goals.  I’m glad we both have many things in common when it comes down to the business.  The one thing we don’t have in common though when it comes down to it are the accomplishments.  That’s the one thing that I lack when it comes to us having so much in common.  I’m not a two time world champ.   I’ve never been at the top of the kingdom like you have.  I’ve never faced the challenges you have.  To be honest and I don’t care who feels some type of way about this.  This is my biggest challenge right behind the time where I faced Ares Vendetta about a month or two ago.  However I plan switch the result of this match.  See that match I did what I always do I put in work I did what I always do however when push came to shove I lost.   Sure I got a bunch of compliments about almost beating him and all that other BS.  However I am starting to grow tired of those compliments.  I am tired of ALMOST doing something.  I want to do it.  Some people may think those compliments help build me up and make me feel good about myself however their wrong.   It pisses me off more it just makes a lot hungrier than I already am.

This week I don’t want to have to hear those compliments about me almost doing something.  About me almost winning or about me being so close.  No I want to go in the back and I want to see the shocked faces of everyone and I don’t want them to say a damn thing.  I just want looks of shock.  I want thoughts in the head of those people to be like “Holy shit, he really did it”.   After the match I want to hear the shock in the Maria and Pierre voices over the EAW Universe.   I mean to be honest I don’t even want that because I won’t be shocked I told myself from the beginning I think I can do it.  However I can’t change the thoughts of the others.  They will be shocked because they thought I didn’t have a chance to do it.   Everyone thinks this just a simple step for Tyler to get into the Extreme Elimination Chamber and one of those matches where I perform to my absolute best just to come up short.  Where I steal the show but lose the match.   I’m giving this week’s match an alternate ending a match where I do great and steal the show like I always do but this time.  This time I don’t come up short.  I win.  Like I said prior to this, this isn’t me speaking just to speak like others who have matched up against you before have Tyler.  Like you said this isn’t a joke to me.  I want to taste the same steel you have.   I want to have my own blood come down my face and drip down to my chest.  I want to make other people do the same though and most importantly I want that title Ares is holding.  I know it’s a huge step from New Breed Champion to AWC I know some people are shocked and I know some people don’t believe I can do it.  That’s why I must win this match.  To prove my point, to show people that what I said last Saturday isn’t something to laugh at.  It’s something to be completely aware of.   It’s something you should all keep an eye on.   When I say I’m Gods Given Greatness I am Mr.Showdown.   I am Chris fucking Elite a name that I want to be known 10 years from now.  A name I want kids to look up too. 

A name the kids will look up too.  Starting now see the New Breed Championship was just the beginning of what’s in store for me I said this before already and I will say it now.    I’m also fixated on that same steel a steel I’ve never gotten a taste of before and a taste I’d be damned I had to wait a whole year again to finally get that taste.  Tyler we will have to hit each other.  We will have to hurt one another.  I know that and for what’s at stake I don’t mind it either.  No holding back from any of us.  I want the best from you and you’ll get the best of me.   Will my best be enough to compete against one of the best and come out victorious?  As long as I think so that’s all that matters, and I do think so.  I believe it’s just enough to walk away with my arm raised.  I’m also prepared to suffer the same fate I always do.   There’s not much more to say but I will leave it off with this, We both want the same thing the EAW Universe knows that.  The one thing they aren’t aware of is who wants it more and this week they find out…
Devan Dubian
Post November 25th 2016, 7:56 pm by Devan Dubian
True praise can be flattering but I make no exceptions for my adversaries. It does not matter to me one bit how grand your resume is because once you deem yourself worthwhile of competing in that ring, I recognize you as an adversary of mine, Rex McAllister. Your inexperience allows you to see things from a very black and white perspective where ranks establish your merit in this company and that is perfectly understandable but you eventually learn that mutual respect more than anything is what makes this place thrive. It is more thrilling to face off against renowned opponents such as those I will meet in the chamber but it is equally stimulating to meet a force I have never reckoned before in the ring as well. I have very little material on how you function Rex but it is not something that I will have much trouble deconstructing given that naive elitists much like yourself like to bring a bit of a character inside the ring and boast about your skills in a highlighted match to get more exposure only to find yourself kneeling against a more competent elitist. In being aware of the endeavors I have had to survive, you can understand why I am a bit more sympathetic than some other pompous arses you might meet on the roster. It is because I went through much of the same hard labor and work that you and your fellow competitors are having to go through right now and instead of being a pitiful varmint who feels he should be paid back in the tears of the new blood, I provide a trial for all of those who feel that they are ready to encounter me in the ring. These trials are never painless and ultimately always disclose me as the victor but they provide an exhilarating counter lesson that the new blood can take with themselves for the rest of their lives. If holding a Hall of Fame championship is too bright for your eyes to handle because you are already satisfied with the title that you currently hold, then look away but realize that you are shying your eyes away from what your real prize should be. Time does not regulate how you are perceived in this company, you can get on that stage much earlier than you think and force yourself to be seen as a seasoned force to be reckoned with but not if you are so modest about your goals. The only reason why you feel you are so far from this title is because you like everyone else in this company is conforming to the rules and bits set by old arse patriarchs long gone from here who could give less of a damn about you. If there is not an earnest glimpse in your eye that tells me that you want my title or that you want to win another title then you might as well walk away from this stage because you are bound to fall down the same pitfall like the rest of the sorry lot of them. However, if you Rex find yourself up to the alluring trial then meet your fate in the middle of the ring on Showdown this week and find out your true worth in this company. What you have done thus far will seem utterly inconsequential after I open your eyes to the real riches of this company and it will come at a worth of extreme agony in my assured victory but there will come a day where you will thank me for all that I have done for you.

It is calm as ever. Rex claimed that I was tense and overextended due to my current circumstances but I seem to be finding myself in a predicament figuring out why. I faced off against Tyler Parker in my first week on this brand and then successively followed it up by overwhelming Methuselah and Tiberius Jones in the next two weeks whilst winning the Hall of Fame championship at the same time and qualifying for the chamber at Road to Redemption. If anything, I am exhilarated in the amount of success I have found within the last few weeks. I know that Ares' previous victim have developed some kind of discord that disallows them from ever stepping inside the same ring as him ever again but I have no qualms in doing so, in fact, I urge for it. Despite what may seem like an apparently elongated tenacious conflict, Ares and I only ever faced off in the ring once and that was at Pain for Pride. I conceded my defeat after being shelved away for months prior to that match but have since regained my strut that allows me to reevaluate things a bit more clearly now. Every single participant in this chamber has something to prove or resolve whether it be avenging themselves from a prior casualty or marking oneself as a threatening elitist on this roster but I have no such agenda. I have nothing to lose and everything to gain from this match because I have already attained the Hall of Fame championship but if I am able to trip up Ares in some way or form and also win the Answers World Championship then it is heaven seven for me. If I am not which seems the far more unlikely result, I still walk away the Hall of Fame championship. So, pander all you must Rex but realize that I am not at my edges menacing over something I should not be. I know you are trying your best to catch me off guard but will be dejected by the fact that I am as geared up and inclined for this match as I am for any. In proclaiming this week as yours, you are personifying a hint of self-pride behind all that humbleness that you reek of. And if an elitist ever makes bold claims like that, I expect him to solidify it with an amazing performance. Anything less and I see it as totally sub-par. I want you to come at me with all that you can with the intent that I have ridiculed you for people fight at their best when their pride is on the line. If you can do that, surely you will inspire me enough to put on a spectacle. You have done yourself a grand job thus far but what awaits you now is a completely different line of dominance. I need to see you off for not only my pride but for every elitist who has ever held this Hall of Fame title. It is that burden that carries me so far and I will carry it till I no longer can, that is my vigilance, that is exactly why I must be the victor. It is just my way of life.

I had already survived through the most ruthless part of this resurgence.. I have got my momentum back and now I can drive it all the way to reign over the blue bloods of this company.. as their new Hall of Fame Answers World Champion.
Now the rest of it will be pretty straightforward, that much is certain.

Last edited by Devan Dubian on November 25th 2016, 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Marco
Post November 25th 2016, 7:16 pm by Marco
All that is left is for me to make my presence felt in this match? It took me a bit to come to grips to what has happened at Shock Value and to be honest I'm broken physically and mentally. There are a lot of emotions that has been going running through me after that devastating loss to my partner. I felt ashamed, I felt sadness, I felt bitterness and frustration after I shouted to the world that I couldn't take much punishment anymore. I couldn't decide what was worse between quitting in front of my loved ones that were out in attendance supporting me or having my own mother seeing the beaten down like that. That image of seeing her baby boy being beaten senseless while she couldn't do nothing about it whatsoever. It sucks being in that situation and after everything was said and done I felt a sense of hopelessness and part of me wanted to walk out of this company forever. I didn't care about earning my partner's respect and at the time I didn't care about my dreams or anything that I have worked for up to this point. But during that moment of me being extremely vulnerable, my mom and my loved one approached me when I was backstage and they stood their and clapped for me. My mom went and showed me a a live feed showing the town that I grew up in chanting "don't give up" and also chanting my name. I couldn't hold back my tears and I started sobbing, and it wasn't because I lost the match, it wasn't because I was in so much pain. But the simple fact that regardless what has transpired those people, my family, and my supporters are willing to stand by me and continue to support me. I was so moved by it all that I have came to the decision to keep moving forward. That night at Shock Value to me won't be the moment that Marco Fedor quit, it was the moment where Marco Fedor has arrived and they have given me the power and confidence to keep pushing forward despite what gets in my way. 

With that being said I have to swallow my pride and leave the past behind me and keep pushing forward and right now my next goal is to become the next tag team champions with my brother in arms, Keelan! Now Ahren and Autumn I can sense your confusion on why Keelan and I are able to stand side by side with one another and continue to take part of this tournament and trust me when I say this that it goes way beyond by our own simple desire of becoming champions. The sole thing that keeps us together is that him and I have a strong bond, him and I are like brothers. Sure, we get into fights and we may want to kill one another and what you witnessed at Shock Value were two brothers fighting and not only that but you witnessed two WARRIORS going into battle and stealing the show! You see Autumn and Ahren, we don't get the luxury to choose our family members but in this case we got to choose who we want to team up with and I can tell you two right now that despite what has happened between Keelan and I, I CHOOSE to stand by him and go into battle with him time and time again because I know that he got my back and I have proven to him that no matter what I will be there for him. Which is why we are the team to watch out for, we are the team that's coming into this Grand Prix with the intent to win it all and if we were willing to nearly kill one another to settle a silly squabble then imagine what we are both capable of when we are both striving for the same goal and wanting the same thing. I hate to be mean here Autumn and Ahren but there is a reason why you two get overlooked, it's because you two both suck. I'm sorry that came out of my mouth but that seems to be the case here. Ahren when your name gets brought up all that comes to mind are you abusing interviewers and ramble off about stuff that no one has any clue what you're talking about and for Autumn, you're just there..that's it. You remind me of the emo girls in middle school that goes through that stage, sure you're creepy and you come off a bit stand off-ish but nonetheless you're dressing up like that and acting the way you do is because you're crying out for help on the inside. Maybe this tournament will be good for you because you finally got someone that is willing to team with you. I'm not going to predict how well you two will work together since that remains to be seen but the thing that you two have to overcome in this match is facing two guys that will out wrestle you and out work you in this match. We are the most determined team to have entered this tournament and we expect to go far and go to the finals. While you two can whine and cry about being overlooked, we will be busy figuring out ways to not only neutralize your teamwork but also find a way to come out of this match, victorious. I made a vow to my mom and my friends and my peeps back at my hometown of Lexington, KY that I will never let them down again and I will continue to push myself forward and achieve anything that I put my mind to and right now my major focus is not only beating both of you Autumn and Ahren but to overcome you two and advance in this tournament. We want to become the new Tag Team Champions and it will be our hard work, our brotherhood and our simple desire to make a boyhood dream come true in becoming a champion! You may doubt us now, but sooner or later you won't be doubting us anymore.
Tyler Parker
Post November 25th 2016, 5:02 pm by Tyler Parker
Mixed feelings; there's a mix of feelings that perplexes things. See, there's a spot open in the Elimination Chamber and I've been talking about getting back to the top through the steel structure but this week, I have to earn my spot in the Elimination Chamber. I'd be fine with that but what I'm not fine with is the match itself. I've been in the Elimination Chamber several times before and I've had to earn my spot but I haven't had second thoughts about it. I haven't had second thoughts about what I'd do to insert myself in the match and to get my shot at the title. I haven't had second thoughts because I couldn't care less about what I had to do but I care, somewhat, about I could do to my opponent this week. I care because, unlike Lioncross, he tries. He tried a couple of months ago, to get the win, to be there for the rest of us. He has tried but he hasn't been in a match like this before. He hasn't been in a match before where there's so much high stakes for him. He hasn't been in a match that could either make or break him. He hasn't been in a match that stresses him out so much that he's not getting much rest. He hasn't been in a situation like this before and I think that he's willing to do whatever it takes to win the match. Because that's that he thinks, he thinks he could win the match and that's not of offense to me because that's the kind of thinking that I like; that's what I'd like for him to think. I'd like for him to think he could win the match. Because he has to think that because if he's thinking about what I could do to him, if he's thinking about him not winning the match, if he's thinking about whatever else... that's not what makes him, that's what breaks him. I'm not offended that he thinks that; I'm glad that he thinks that because that's the kind of competitor that I'd like to get in the ring with, not like the competitor I had to get in the ring with the week before. Because there's no BS; there's a ring and there's two competitors in it that are foaming at the mouth to compete with each other. He has said before that he's been thinking about getting in the ring with me for a while and I'm okay with that because I, myself, have been thinking about getting in the ring with him. He's the kind of competitor that I look forward to getting in the ring with because he likes to compete like me. He likes to train like me. He likes to bust his ass off like me. He could be like that because of me, he could see that's what I do to be the competitor that I am and he tries to do that to be the competitor that he is. Know what else I like about him? He's blunt; he's a little harsh but he cuts the BS. He's himself and so am I. There's no apologizing for that; there IS apologizing, though, for what I have to do this week. I apologize to him for what I have to do to him to get back to the top in the Elimination Chamber. I apologize to him because I actually care about him, that's not BS, that's me showing him what he has shown me. That's the kind of compassion he has had for me. There's no bitterness for what happened a couple of months ago, there's no bitter taste in my mouth about that but there IS a taste of steel in my mouth that's been lingering since I've stepped foot in the Elimination Chamber. He hasn't been in the Elimination Chamber before but I have. I won the World Heavyweight Championship in my first ever Elimination Chamber and I've been one of the two left in the Elimination Chamber before winning the World Heavyweight Championship back shortly thereafter. I have to step back in the Elimination Chamber for the sake of myself and to find closure.

No inkling of hatred; there's not much to hate and there's nothing that I hate more than not competing, so this week, I get to compete with the likes of Chris Elite and that I'm more than certain of. There's no uncertainty about that; he's getting in the ring with me for a spot in the Elimination Chamber and though we like each other, we have to compete against each other. We have to hit each other, we have to submit each other, we have to try to win the match. We've had our fair share of mistakes before and I'm not even thinking about the mistakes that he has made before because if he's not making those mistakes in the match, then he has no concerns. What I'm a little concerned about though, is that he has made his mistakes and he keeps making those mistakes. He has and that's not a slight remark or laced with bad intentions but he has made those mistakes several times before and if I were him, I'd try to not make those mistakes against me because I'm a veteran in this business and I'm fully aware of that. If he even thinks of making those mistakes, then I won't hesitate to do what I have to do, to make sure that he's not making those mistakes again against whoever he competes against. I won't hesitate whatsoever with him. Because though I like him, I'm not taking him lightly. I'm getting in the ring with him, like I would with the others and I'm competing against him, like I'd compete against the others. I'm training hard, harder than I have in the past couple of months. I'm training so hard because I've tasted steel before and I'd like to taste it again. Because this week? Could make or break me and I refuse to break.

I'd much rather kill myself than break and regardless of what you think, regardless of how irrational that is, regardless of what I have to do? I'm craving steel and I'm fixated on what belongs to Ares Vendetta. I'm not breaking, no, I'm taking that from him.
Mike Showman
Post November 25th 2016, 2:40 pm by Mike Showman
Hello less fortunate people, my name is Mike Showman and not only am I richer than you and your fourteen generations combined but also a classy, intelligent and charismatic man. Now, on Sunday night, there will be yet another episode of Voltage but let me tell you now only that I will not be participating in any match as I am still recovering from the injuries that I sustained during that brutal top prospects scramble match. But don’t worry because you will see me in one way or the other and so Voltage won’t be totally boring as you would expect from a show which lacks Mike Showman. Not only me but you will also see Jon because we are no longer alone. We are a team and we call ourselves People with Class and I am proud to announce that we are one of the hottest upcoming teams in this company. I mean if you just take one look at the current tag teams in EAW you will see that the tag division is made up of a team of gay men who are better at moaning then wrestling and a group that should be clearly put into an asylum because they are fucking insane. Compared to them, our team is pure gold. This is a team that has members who not only say they are good but prove it week after week. Even in the top prospect scramble match, Jon and I were both top prospects at some time and I would have won if not for the corrupt timekeeper who clearly favoured Sanatorium’s side. Because we all know that the supposed thirty seconds that passed in which the result of the match was turned around was clearly the longest thirty second I have ever seen. Hell I could swear that the ref was a member of Sanatorium in disguise because quite frankly, that is the only way a wrestler like Maero can win a match. But it matters not because even if Maero has won and I have lost, time will prove that I am the better man and that People with Class is the better team.

Speaking of tag teams, you what else if a fucking disgrace? The fact that People with Class does not get a place in the tag team tournament. I mean c’mon, are you even serious? We? The hottest tag team not getting a place in the tournament? I mean just look at some of those teams there, Keelan Cetinich and Marco Fedor, a team which does not even have a name which clearly shows how much interested those people are in this tournament. Plus, they fucking destroyed each other in the ring just a week ago and now you expect them to put that behind and win the title? The fuck? Then we got the Joshi Extreme Takeover, a team which has Azumi Goto and Stephaine Matsuda. A team of girls? Seriously? I mean what are their achievements that they are even allowed to participate in this tournament? Sure they might have won a match here and there but those were at Empire, the lousiest show in EAW. Yeah you will argue that Azumi has won the so called match which allows her to control Empire for a day but knowing that the match had Sanatorium members, they probably eliminated themselves. Why? Because they are fucking insane. They have no logic in their brains which would tell them what is right and what is wrong. I mean Stephaine is a member of the Sanatorium and yet she has joined forces with Azumi to form the ridiculous sounding tag team of all time. But yes, what can we expect from the halfwit Azumi who hasn’t won anything credible ever since she got here? She has all these tough talks in her mouth which translate to nothing. Then we got the Winged Crusade, a team which has Ahren Fournier, fucking Ahren Fourneir. Yes, let that sink in for a while. That little penis retard son of a bitch got a place in the tournament even when he clearly hasn’t done anything noteworthy. In the top prospect scramble match he did not even participate seriously and when he did, he had no impact in that match. Even after getting pushed through a table, I had better chances of winning that match than him. So yeah, these are the stupid teams who will be fighting in Voltage for a place at the second round but when it comes down to one of the to be dominant teams, we are not given a place. This makes me all the more certain that people are jealous of us. Especially the ones they call the EAW legends. Oh yeah, why should they be? Because they know that once Jon and I step up, we could come and dethrone them and take their places permanently. They fear us and that is why they screw us. They are not legends in my books but a bunch of pussies and I am sure that if one day I go and challenge them, the champions Drastik and Y2Impact, to put their championships on the line they would whine and moan about how I am not deserving because as I said, they are pussies.

But I don’t care. No matter how much everyone tries to interfere in our business, we will find a way. A way that will lead us to the place we want to go and if anyone of them stand in my way then I will force a way through breaking anything and everything that stands in my way. I don’t care about legends, good guys, bad guys, vixens because they all are the same level in my book and that is beneath me. I can stand with anyone in the ring and the same goes for Jon McAdams as well and this week, we will prove it that no matter how we are treated, we can make noise. Like I said before, I am the true top prospect in this company. I am the hottest new comer in this company and whatever Maero does with that championship opportunity, I will do a hundred times better without that damned piece of paper he has in which that contract is written. The coming few weeks, you just watch us because these coming weeks we will change how things are done here, how things move around here and we will give rise to a new order. And to all the so called legends and champions, be warned because you all are on the hit list now.
Ryan Marx
Post November 25th 2016, 12:46 pm by Ryan Marx
Showdown Promo 2 – The Establishment Made Me Do It

The scene opens with Ryan Marx seated at his desk, staring down at the camera. He wastes no time in getting to his promo, aware of exactly what he wants to say.

First of all, let me start with an apology. I'm sorry, Nick. I called you the 'old guard', but after hearing what you had to say in response, I see now that that wasn't an accurate description of you. No, you're much worse than the old guard who linger around EAW. I did some thinking, and I found a better word to describe you: delusional. I know I've thrown that word around a lot, but I think it applies comfortably to you. You know who you remind me of? All those conspiracy theorists who believe the government is trying to kill them or cover up large-scale disasters. Only your hysteria is contained to EAW. Don't get me wrong, I see your points, and I can agree with the concept behind some of them, but you lost me as soon as you started talking about 'the establishment' like it was some kind of higher power.

It's laughable, to be quite frank. As someone who is an individual thinker, I understand where your doubts and hatred for 'the establishment' comes from. In fact, I'm also fighting against those higher-ups you probably dislike. But I don't consider them anything other than what they are: a bunch of corporate suits who are ruling the world through money and influence. To be honest, all this talk of 'the establishment' reminds me of all those teenagers who try to rebel against society. You know, I used to believe in 'the establishment', and I used to have a similar line of thinking to you Nick – back when I was sixteen. Unlike you, I grew out of that thinking and developed it into something much bigger than a petty 'me vs them' argument. You ask me what I have to rebuild on, and I can tell you now that what I have to build on is a much more stable foundation than what you are launching yourself and your beliefs from.

Because let's face it: your beliefs are founded in a feeling of worthlessness. You aren't being given the main event treatment, so it must be the higher-ups who are conspiring against you. You don't need a spot in the Elimination Chamber match – what you need is a reality check, because you sound like a well-spoken lunatic. And this is coming from someone who to some narrow-minded fools is considered a well-spoken lunatic! But you know what makes those foundations you base your claims on even shakier? The fact that you're wrong. You sit there and claim that I'm some kind of 'golden boy', that I'm being given everything by the establishment of EAW. Yet I'm the one who is having to convince people that I deserve recognition. I'm the one barging into HRDO's office and demanding respect. And I'm the one who is being refused opportunities that I should be receiving rather than being put in matches with the likes of you and all those newcomers who have arrived. Nick, you can say that you're fighting the establishment, but if there's anyone in this company that's actually acting instead of talking, it's me. Just by still being here I am fighting against the so-called establishment, because I know that HRDO would have loved for me to have left after last week. I bet he thought I would give up. But I will never give in, not until I have succeeded in what I am aiming for. And what I'm aiming for goes beyond you and your work to change EAW.

Ryan pauses for a moment and shrugs.

But I'm smart enough to know that whatever I say, you'll put it down to me being coerced by the establishment. Maybe you'll call me a puppet like you did Pizza Boy, or you'll just continue with this false allegation about me being a 'golden boy' or an 'option'. And you know, speaking of grey areas, perhaps there is a part of me that is driven by the EAW higher-ups. Just like you have your need to rebel against them, so do I. Nick, we're both fighting against 'them' whilst also being influenced by them and their treatment of us. You fight because you need to prove that you're being held back, whilst I fight to prove that I deserve recognition. So aren't we both being controlled by the establishment, even just a bit? How about I embrace it this time around – how about I fight to prove the establishment right. In our match, I will fight to prove that you don't deserve any better than what you're getting, and that you will never find yourself in that Elimination Chamber match.

The way I see it, if you've been battling the higher-ups for so long and still haven't found your way into the upper echelon of this company, then clearly you're not fit to be there. Mortals can't chisel their likenesses into the temple of gods, not unless they have the strength to carve into the stone. And you, Nick, you've been chipping away at that stone for years, and still haven't even finished rendering your face. But me, I have the power to demolish the temple and use the rubble left behind to build my likeness. That's the difference between you and I. Experience isn't needed to see that whilst you languish in the depths of the midcard and complain about how you deserve better, I slowly rise up out of the dark and use both my words and my abilities to prove that I'm better.

Just because you blew your opportunity to prove you were a priority ages ago, doesn't mean I've done the same. You sit around and wait for the establishment to notice you, but I will make them notice me. Just like I'll make the entire EAW Universe recognise me. And this Saturday, I will show you that I'm not one to wait for people to hand me opportunities like you are. I will break down what little is left of 'Nick Angel' and then you can thank the establishment for giving you the chance to go up against the self-made future of EAW.

You made a mistake as soon as you opened your mouth, Nick. And whilst I'm no fortune-teller, I predict a lot more mistakes from you this Saturday. We'll see just how far your will to fight against 'the establishment' goes, but let me give you a hint – it will mean nothing when you come up against your first major barrier. The establishment may be bad, but it's nothing compared to someone who knows how to think beyond it.

The camera begins to glitch. Cut to static. Fade to black.
Keelan
Post November 25th 2016, 4:59 am by Keelan
XXII.

The Winged Crusade

Ahren, you say that Autumn Raven and yourself are both fighting for the same thing, and okay maybe you’re right. I’ll give you that much. But here’s what I think deep down inside about your career as a whole. What I believe truly in my heart is that the reason you have been cast aside by the “oppressors” as you call them is because you’re an absolute joke of a human being. I mean, look at you. This Trill Fairy bullshit. Do you have a six-year old girl trapped inside your head? You are 25 years old for heaven’s sake. How did you talk your way into getting a fucking contract with this company? Maybe head office looked past the fact that you belong in a mental asylum and signed you based on the talent you have. I won’t deny you’re a gifted wrestler, but that doesn’t put aside the fact that you’re an absolute embarrassment to yourself and the people around you.

“The Trill Fairy. The Crown Jewel. The Modern Sexual Stallion.”

It’s clear to me that you sat on your computer late one night writing a whole bunch of awful nicknames down to see which one fits your ego best, because I can almost guarantee no woman gave you any of them. I’m almost willing to admit to myself that no woman even wants to go near you. I know for a fact my girlfriend Cara Delevingne thinks you’re fucked in the head. Perhaps she is right. And look, yeah maybe I have only won two matches on FPV’s, and yes I am very proud of the fact that I did manage to main event an episode of Voltage. But the reason I am satisfied with those accomplishments is because I managed to climb and achieve those goals quickly. I have other goals I am close to accomplishing, as well as other goals I’ve paved for myself as I continue down the road to success. You see Ahren I am not going to stop until I’ve achieved every single one. That includes holding tag team gold again, main eventing again, continue the winning streak on FPV’s and many, many more. So you may want what you deserve, but you can’t stand there with those fucking fairy wings on your back, and demand the respect you so sought after. This is why you’ve never had the success yet. Demands and actions do not go hand in hand, Ahren. You must work for all of it, and if you choose to continue and mandate respect, you’re going to continue to stay shiftless as the mediocre superstar that you deny you currently are. To think that I am jealous of you is laughable, and if you think that millions of people look up to you because you dress like a fairy then you’re a bigger moron than Autumn Raven is. So continue to make your poorly-written and uncomedic jokes, and Autumn I hope you’re enjoying reruns of The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, because while you’re both doing absolutely fuck-all, I will continue to train my ass off for our tag team match this Sunday. Ain’t no resting when there’s a light at the end of the tunnel within our grasps. Marco Fedor is currently training his ass off as well. Yes, he’s been a bit quiet, but that doesn’t mean he is afraid of either of you. That doesn’t mean he’s not ready. Trust me when I say … Marco Fedor is ready to tear you both to shreds. You ask who is Marco Fedor? If you deny the talents he has in that ring, then you’re going to regret ever opening your bitch-ass mouth. The Winged Crusade will have it’s 15 minutes of fame, before Marco and myself crush you into little pieces. Your ridiculous tag team will be over before it even begins. We both may be hurting, but our heads are in the right state of mind, and for us that means that our pain is only temporary. Nobody has to understand how our friendship works; we just want people to acknowledge its existence. It may seem like a complicated friendship to people on the outside, but for both of us it’s like we’re one person, which makes us twice as dangerous. I hope you’re both ready Ahren and Autumn, because in our first round tag team tournament match this Sunday, Marco and myself are going to make you both our bitches. 
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz!

Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next