Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Football thread - Page 15 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Football thread - Page 15 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Football thread - Page 15 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Football thread - Page 15 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Football thread - Page 15 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Football thread - Page 15 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Football thread - Page 15 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Football thread - Page 15 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Football thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

Football thread - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 15 EmptyDecember 17th 2015, 5:17 pm

Yep, Swansea are being very ambitious here. The rumors are that if Bielsa doesn't go, they'll approach Unai Emery from Sevilla. Alan Curtis didn't do a bad job as interim manager against City, so that buys the board a little time.
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 15 EmptyDecember 17th 2015, 5:25 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
'Best Manager in the World' Jose Mourinho losing a dressing room and doing poor at another club, what's the common theme here?

And no to Baines, we've spent two seasons clearing the team of old players, let's NOT add another old player into the team for short-term reasons. I'd willingly pay 50M for Stones, it's the same reason we spent 30M+ on Shaw, 36M on Martial and why City spent 50M on Sterling, it's the long-term potential of the player that'll pay off and Stones is going to be one fantastic player in a few years, won't get him till the summer though, Everton have no need to sell right now.

As for Bielsa, he's short-term manager really but fuck, that'd be an amazing get for Swansea if they pull that off.
Stones' potential is fantastic but speaking as an Everton fan....ehhh. As of right now, he's only the 3rd best defender in regards to performances (Mori and Jagielka are arguably as good for this season) but I can totally see why Stones could one day be one of the more upper-tier CBs for England. If you're spending 50 million on a CB, what's the minimum expectations? Very good or elite because Stones strikes me as a type that will be very good.
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 15 EmptyDecember 17th 2015, 6:47 pm

Not happy with the sacking, I reckon it's the wrong move. Weird to think our best manager ever has now been sacked by the club twice now.

Hiddink the caretaker apparently.

Guardiola and Rodgers are two of the names I've heard thrown up along with Hiddink, Pep or Guus please. Rodgers will get us relegated to League Two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 15 EmptyDecember 17th 2015, 7:12 pm

Sacking Mourinho was the right move, if this was just a results thing, then yeah you could give him time to work things out and get the team back on track but as usual with him, it's alot more than that. He lost the dressing him, the players don't want to play for him and I'd wager to say the staff doesn't want to work for him either. He's created a very toxic environment in Chelsea and there is nothing he can do to change that. People can say it's the players fault for this, but this is the second time he's lost the dressing room at a club in a row and that has to say something about him, it speaks volumes when he comes out and says moronic stuff like 'I brought these players to that level last year', he's not helping matters, he's burning all bridges. It's a reason why Mourinho never lasts long at any club, he either builds teams like Inter to be great with players at their prime but they fade away because of their age or he just burns everything, he's a great manager tactically but the best managers know how to manage personalities and can build teams, which Mourinho can't.

Long-term wise, it's best for Chelsea he left. He's a toxic human being living off a past reputation, his first season was an under-achievement with the team he had, despite this ''little horse'' crap he came out with, Chelsea's choke that season got hidden by Gerrard's slip and Liverpool's bigger choke. He won a title because nobody else was challenging.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 15 EmptyDecember 17th 2015, 9:01 pm

Free at last
Free at last
Thank karma almighty
He is free at last

Football thread - Page 15 CWcE7DuUAAAPYnG
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 15 EmptyDecember 21st 2015, 8:31 pm

FIFA President Sepp Blatter and UEFA head hog Michel Platini have been banned from football by FIFA's ethics committee for 8 years.

I look forward to this decision being inexplicably overturned by Saturday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 15 EmptyDecember 31st 2015, 10:04 am

The Greatest manager in sports history, Sir Alex Ferguson, turns 74 today.

Considering he isn't human, won't be shocked if he out lives every single one of us.
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 15 EmptyJanuary 13th 2016, 9:55 pm

A 2-4 loss to Sunderland is one thing, especially considering Defoe was offside on two goals and Swansea got a phantom red card in the first half.

But, a board who fires their manager (Monk) before the January window, says they're going to seek out a replacement before the new year, then decides to stick with the caretaker (Curtis) after three good performances... a team whose best midfielder is also the best striker (Ayew)... team leaders who seem more interested in Euro 2016 right now (Sigurdsson, Williams, Taylor)... a back four who can't work together, thanks in part to one of last season's best players becoming a liability (Fernandez)... ancient Leon Britton getting - and deserving - starts over guys we recently bought (Shelvey, who is mercifully gone, and Cork)... these are the signs of a club that's getting relegated. Something about this club is broken right now, and I get the feeling that this is part of the reason Monk was sacked at all.

Alan Curtis says there are transfer targets, and there are funds. But, honestly, after what's been going on behind the scenes, it wouldn't shock me if our only big move ends up being the Shelvey sale to Newcastle. Something needs to happen quickly in order to avoid this being the most talented side in a while to be relegated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 15 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2016, 4:56 pm

Sack Van Gaal.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 15 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2016, 7:29 pm

Borussia Dortmund anybody saw Dortmund. It was amazing!!!!
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 15 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2016, 7:33 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
Sack Van Gaal.

So true. He's making a hate Man Utd and now I'm cheering Leicester FC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 15 EmptyFebruary 1st 2016, 2:11 pm

Pep Guardiola will officially be the new Manchester City manager next season.

Worst kept secret in football but ...fuck.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 15 EmptyFebruary 1st 2016, 2:14 pm

so, where will Pellegrini go after this? He can go to the other Manchester group if Van Gaal actually out. haha....
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 15 EmptyFebruary 1st 2016, 2:47 pm

Van Gaal should just leave right now the lineups he sets for Man Utd just plain SUCK. I mean it.

BTW anybody else think Rooney should permanently start playing as a CAM (Center Attacking Midfielder). Fans in general think with him getting older he should now play a supporting role behind the Strikers and only let him play striker, when the main strikers needs rest. It where in my opinion he will play his best football.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 15 EmptyFebruary 13th 2016, 3:19 pm

Sunderland 2 - Manchester United 1.

No way we make top four now.

Never like the Champions League anyway. Or winning games. Or good football. Or life.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 15 EmptyFebruary 13th 2016, 4:07 pm

Meanwhile, Chelsea....
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 15 EmptyFebruary 13th 2016, 4:13 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
Sunderland 2 - Manchester United 1.

No way we make top four now.

Never like the Champions League anyway. Or winning games. Or good football. Or life.

Dammit, dammit, dammit.

Still not a bad week overall, though. Newcastle getting thrashed and Norwich losing a late lead keeps Swansea in the Top 16, three points clear, and way ahead on goal difference.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 15 EmptyFebruary 13th 2016, 4:51 pm

Van Gaal gonna get assassinated within the next 48 hours.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 15 EmptyFebruary 14th 2016, 10:28 am

WE ARE BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

WELBECK IS A GOD........
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 15 EmptyFebruary 14th 2016, 10:35 am

Leicester lost to Arsenal but the team will probably beat Norwich in the next game.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 15 EmptyFebruary 14th 2016, 10:44 am

Azumi Goto wrote:
Leicester lost to Arsenal but the team will probably beat Norwich in the next game.
Donchu dare be sowah. I hope Leicester's mentality from now on is as small as a bloody pulp......Welbeck gave the best head of his life.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 15 EmptyFebruary 14th 2016, 10:48 am

ℜhaegar wrote:
Azumi Goto wrote:
Donchu dare be sowah. I hope Leicester's mentality from now on is as small as a bloody pulp......Welbeck gave the best head of his life.

I like Welbeck but I don't like Arsenal probably because I was grown in a family where everyone hates Arsenal.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 15 EmptyFebruary 14th 2016, 10:52 am

Azumi Goto wrote:
ℜhaegar wrote:
Azumi Goto wrote:

I like Welbeck but I don't like Arsenal probably because I was grown in a family where everyone hates Arsenal.
Tell your family that we are fighting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 15 EmptyFebruary 14th 2016, 11:10 am

Good to see Arsenal on a high before Barcelona rape the confidence out of them.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 15 EmptyFebruary 14th 2016, 5:47 pm

Welbeck has been out for a year, yet has more goals than Hazard this season Football thread - Page 15 3378491765
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Football thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next