Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Football thread SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Football thread SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Football thread Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Football thread Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Football thread Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Football thread Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Football thread Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Football thread Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Football thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage

Football thread Empty
PostSubject: Football thread   Football thread EmptyJuly 17th 2014, 10:31 am

Just a general discussion thread to show you all how much I like male genitalia. Especially the big, black kind.

Madrid paying 85 Million for James Rodriguez :disgust:

Last edited by Dark Demon on August 3rd 2014, 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

Football thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread EmptyJuly 17th 2014, 3:43 pm

The REAL football, if I might add  :mjpls: 

How the hell is Rodriguez worth 60m more than Kroos? As for Real Madrid.. they're opening up their wallets... again. They have spent 110m between Rodriguez and Kroos... so one has to believe some players are being shipped out. If it's Khedira and Di Maria, then what the hell is the point of that swap?
Back to top Go down

Football thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread EmptyJuly 17th 2014, 4:20 pm

It's the Rodriguez transfer I don't understand really, he's certainly going to be a world-class player one day but Di Maria is a superior player to him at the moment and one of their more consistent players, the only real purpose to this transfer is to outdo Barcelona who bought Saurez, it's completely madness tbh.

Posted this on another forum but imagine they'll line up as:

---Kroos-- Modric

-Bale-- James -- Ronaldo--

-----Benzema ---

They paid 40 million for Isco last season and he can't even get into the team  :snoop: 
Back to top Go down

Football thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread EmptyJuly 17th 2014, 4:51 pm

Just gets repetitive and annoying seeing Barca/Madrid do all the huge moves every transfer period. James was overpaid but I think he's stellar and will be a plus in the future, as of now, no.
Back to top Go down
Superior Quality 85

Superior Quality 85

Hailing From : Scotland, ya wankers
Status : Would be a pointless answer on a round called 'Former EAW Champions' on Pointless

Football thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread EmptyJuly 17th 2014, 5:05 pm

It takes great footballers to live up to their transfer money. I mean, Real Madrid have forked out heaps of cash.

What has Ronaldo done? Pretty much lived up to his transfer money and is regarded as one of the best skilful footballers in the world today

What has Bale done? A good first season with some pretty good goals as well as scoring the 2nd goal for RM in ET at the CL Final and also scored 22 goals with 16 assists in all competitions in his debut season for Madrid

We complain about how much money Madrid overspend but yet, in some occasions, they prove beyond expectation. I see Kroos gradually proving his money's worth but I think James will be overwhelmed at times because, now, he's in the spotlight, many people will want the best from him and feeling pressure from having played a great World Cup for Colombia
Back to top Go down

Football thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread EmptyJuly 17th 2014, 5:33 pm

Like I said, I've no doubt James Rodriguez will be a World-Class player in the future it's just I don't see the need for him at Madrid or why Madrid feel compelled to buy him for such a insane price, Di Maria was their second best player last season behind Ronaldo and he's not going to decline any time soon, why try to fix something that isn't broke especially when they ( like Barca ) could be addressing the general mess of their defences instead of in-balancing their teams with hollywood signings.

Kroos should be an excellent signing, he's a fantastic player but I don't see a midfield of him and Modric with James ahead of them being that good defensively which could cause them to be easily exposed on any counter-attack especially by good teams later on in the Champions League, same with Barcelona really, neither of them have any balance to their teams, seems like they're just falling into their old traps of a decade ago when they bought up all the bigname players ( Beckham, Owen, Zidane, Brazil Ronaldo ) and failed to win anything and that's why I'm baffled at this decision, let alone why you'd sell your second best player to replace him with somebody else.
Back to top Go down

Football thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread EmptyJuly 22nd 2014, 9:38 am

James officially a Real Madrid player for 80 Million, fucking madness.

Evra also gone to Juventus, absolute legend Sad hopefully he gets into Vidals ear and we buy him
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

Football thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread EmptyJuly 22nd 2014, 10:38 am

Vorm to Tottenham official....

:dahell: 

Lloris and Friedel... no need for another goalkeeper. Friedel may be over the hill but he's definitely worthy of a backup spot.

Less than a month away from the start of the season and still no striker.
Back to top Go down
Grace Izumi

Grace Izumi

Hailing From : Australia

Football thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread EmptyAugust 4th 2014, 7:31 am

*looks up at thread*

*looks down on word document titled 'Why Russell Wilson is better than every other young Quarterback'*

Fine Sad
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Football thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread EmptyAugust 8th 2014, 1:11 am

Chelsea will win.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

Football thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread EmptyAugust 8th 2014, 1:23 am

This has been dazzling around in my mind ever since the WC. Both Mascherano and Busquets deserve to start being two of the best at their positions in the world, especially Mascherano after that WC showing so should Barca play a Double pivot? It isn't far away from what they usually do and I feel as if that it could be their best option though some people think it should be their 2nd option. They already have bought a CB and buying another so they wont need to use a converted CB Mascherano for that anymore and can use him where he plays best. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

Football thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread EmptyAugust 8th 2014, 8:51 am

Arsenal are the best in the world  :bowdown:
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

Football thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread EmptyAugust 8th 2014, 3:05 pm

The Reaper Of Destruction wrote:
 :book:
Back to top Go down

Football thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread EmptyAugust 8th 2014, 3:14 pm

The Reaper Of Destruction wrote:

:drosedead: :dead: :book: :riight: :smug: 
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

Football thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread EmptyAugust 8th 2014, 3:58 pm

No reason to revive the thread.
Back to top Go down

Football thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread EmptyAugust 8th 2014, 4:01 pm

Considering the leagues are all restarting soon, yes there is.

:deadpool: 
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

Football thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread EmptyAugust 15th 2014, 1:32 am

Pretty keen tbh.
Back to top Go down

Football thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread EmptyAugust 20th 2014, 5:28 pm

Welcome to Manchester United, Marcus Rojo.

Nah I'll be honest, outside of the World Cup I've never seen him play and the things I've read about him aren't good but he can't be any worse than throwing Tyler Blackett into the deep end, right? 

....Right?  Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

Football thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread EmptyAugust 22nd 2014, 6:54 am

Costa and Fabregas already proving to be amazing signings.

:yes: :whew: 
Back to top Go down

Football thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread EmptyAugust 22nd 2014, 8:53 am

WE'RE SELLING DANNY WELBECK??

NO.

NO! 

no Sad  :ha:
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Football thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread EmptyAugust 22nd 2014, 9:25 am

Barca banned for 2 windows  :bastistaroids: but we never do anything in the winter window anyways. That summer window however  :banderas: i say spend 100 mill now and we dont have to spend.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

Football thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread EmptyAugust 22nd 2014, 9:29 am

WHERE'S BALOTELLI GOING?!
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Football thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread EmptyAugust 22nd 2014, 9:34 am

On Strike wrote:
WHERE'S BALOTELLI GOING?!
Liverpool but apparently, they got a behavior clause in his contract
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Football thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread EmptyAugust 22nd 2014, 12:53 pm

Chelsea's winning the league.
Back to top Go down

Football thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread EmptyAugust 24th 2014, 8:31 am

Ancelotti has confirmed in his press conference that Di Maria is going:

Di Maria has said goodbye. We thanked him for everything he has done for the club. Its not official but the matter is resolved.

"The decision was Di Maria's. The club did all they could to keep him.''

:yes:  :bowdown: 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Football thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Football thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 26Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next