Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Football thread - Page 13 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Football thread - Page 13 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Football thread - Page 13 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Football thread - Page 13 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Football thread - Page 13 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Football thread - Page 13 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Football thread - Page 13 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Football thread - Page 13 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Football thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

Football thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 13 EmptyOctober 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

My friend linked me an article from last time Mourinho was sacked and I didn't read the date and so I went into "nope, fuck you, I don't believe it" mode.

Tough times.
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 13 EmptyOctober 26th 2015, 12:09 am

I can only attest to what Nigel was feeling during RM's 12-13 campaign. Though it's not like Courtois is going to decline.
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 13 EmptyOctober 26th 2015, 11:11 pm

Football thread - Page 13 XYPxS8P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 13 EmptyOctober 26th 2015, 11:27 pm

What amazes me about the Eva situation is that people completely forget that another Doctor was involved in Mourinho putting on blast but since he's a dude, who curs rite?

But lolsexismdoesnthappentomen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 13 EmptyOctober 28th 2015, 7:53 pm

Fuck life and fuck everybody.

Fuck Rooney.
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 13 EmptyOctober 28th 2015, 9:36 pm

I'd laugh, but Swansea got knocked out in the last round by Hull.

Oh, and to respond to a much earlier comment... Swansea's my team but there's no way they're finishing Top 5. After last year's overachievement, I'll be content with a Top 10.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 13 EmptyOctober 31st 2015, 11:12 am

Chelsea. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 13 EmptyOctober 31st 2015, 11:38 am

I guess all Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool needed was an easy matchup against Chelsea.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 13 EmptyOctober 31st 2015, 12:57 pm

Arsenal continuing to strive. Could this finally be the year :crews:
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 13 EmptyOctober 31st 2015, 1:41 pm

Swansea ran into Arsenal at great times last season. Stark contrast to today.

Also, West Ham continues to prove themselves to be the Bad-Good Team. Wins against Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool... losses to Bournemouth and Watford.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 13 EmptyNovember 1st 2015, 12:31 am

Same shit, different game.

Why the fuck do we keep playing Rooney? He's a hindrance to the team and stops us from progressing, like RVP last season. As much as I rag on Van Gaal and his idiotic tactics, he's not too blame for Rooney having the first touch of a blinded five year old child and not being able to finish anything anymore. There's no excuse for the way he's been playing.

I don't know why we don't play Martial with Mata and Herrera behind..
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 13 EmptyNovember 7th 2015, 12:25 pm

"Top 5" Swansea just lost to freakin' Norwich. Whoever suggested that, thanks for jinxing them, because jinxes in sports obviously exist.

Maybe as funny as his goal celebration is (if you forgot, well, he hasn't gotten to use it in forever), Gomis isn't a No. 1 Premier League striker. Still, I think the most alarming thing today was the defending, especially on set pieces. Last season's squad stole plenty of points with the back four carrying them. Sure, this season they held Everton to a scoreless draw, but Everton were largely defending in numbers, too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 13 EmptyNovember 7th 2015, 1:04 pm

>Swansea will finish top five
>Bournemouth won't be relegated
>Pedro is lethal

Dub and Ventura what you at fams :banderas:
Back to top Go down
'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 13 EmptyNovember 7th 2015, 1:51 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
>Pedro is lethal

:huh:
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 13 EmptyNovember 7th 2015, 2:37 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
>Pedro is lethal

Dub and Ventura what you at fams :banderas:
Taking words out of peoples mouth since 2015... DARK DEMON!!

I really do wish Barca had 'lethal' Pedro back though for them goals
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 13 EmptyNovember 7th 2015, 2:39 pm

Yeah, we'll pretend you weren't acting like Pedro was great in the summer, kk kewl.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 13 EmptyNovember 7th 2015, 2:46 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
Yeah, we'll pretend you weren't acting like Pedro was great in the summer, kk kewl.
Yeah, 'we' as in only you I suppose..

And how are you great in the summer unless you mean the first 2 weeks or something?

I commended him for his performance but never called him 'lethal' or proclaimed 'I wanted him back at Barca' or or orrrr........... that all 'Barca players were awesum'

But you know, whatever befits Dark Demon's agenda to make himself seem like a superior football fan as he always does, kk kewl.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 13 EmptyNovember 7th 2015, 3:08 pm

On another note though, Barca plays tomorrow.. a pretty hard fixture against Villareal and we had another player go down in Rakitic. I just hope Neymar and Suarez keep their goal fest keep going with us also keeping a clean sheet. 

We need all these players back before El Clasico in 2 weeks from today, but RM also has some players injured and one out due to 'personal reasons'. 

This will be a really interesting El Clasico, not the best without Messi but interesting.
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 13 EmptyNovember 7th 2015, 3:17 pm

Good news for Real is that James and Bale should be fit for Sevilla. As boring as Real are, I don't think they are necessarily defensive. Beneitz more or less at Real is more of a preventive coach rather than a defensive coach. Benetiz installs a proactive defensive style where everyone in Real works to prevent a goal before the opponent can even launch an attack. Tons of pressing with a lot of overlaps, very intriguing how this will correlate to El Clasico in two weeks time.
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 13 EmptyNovember 7th 2015, 6:43 pm

Chelsea are now jobbers

*puts on a Man City shirt* you motherfuckers boutta get a taste of Aguero!

If only he wasn't injured... :to:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 13 EmptyNovember 10th 2015, 11:51 am

David Moyes has been sacked,again.

Feel bad for him, he was never good enough for United although anybody trying to follow Sir Alex with that squad and the expecatations was in for an impossible job but he's still a good manager for most teams who aren't realistically going to challenge for a league/Champions League qualification but his stock is really going down now. Seen alot of talk he could go to Celtic if they ever sack their manager and he'd be a good choice for them, he's guranteed league titles there and he can't really do worse than get into the CL groups for Celtic which they haven't done since Lennon left and Lennons already proved he's not that good a manager at Bolton, also seen talk he could go to Swansea but they'd be mad to sack Monk off a bit of bad form considering all he's done for them (and he's still a very young manager) and Moyes really doesn't fit the way that Swansea want to play and I can't see them going for him considering they like managers who play possession football (Martinez to Rodgers to Laurdup to Monk) where as Moyes is pretty defensive although he'd still do well there imo.

Hopefully he rebuilds himself back up wherever he goes, not sure what job seems realistic for him in the Premiership, you'd have to be insane to want the Newcastle job with the likes of Ashley running it. Although I'm sure there'll a panic sacking soon enough. Chelsea might be looking for somebody soon to ''help'' them with relegation #StepfowardAgentMoyes

In other news, we've gone 500 minutes without conceding a goal which is pretty good that our defense is alot better than the clown shoes defending we had last season but christ our attacking is so, so, so, poor and non-existent. Still not understanding why we don't put Martial upfront, couldn't care less if it's his natural position out-wide on the left, he's so much better up front it's insane and he's our best striker since Rooney's long past it. Sad we're still making sacrifices for Rooney and there's people out there STILL making excuses for him. If we put him up front, he's useless and hinders us, if we put him behind Martial instead of Herrera, he's average and nowhere near as good as Herrera and he's a horrible version of Paul 'GOAT' Scholes in midfield, only position he should be playing in is on the bench.  Martial , Mata, Lingard (Depay when Shaw comes back, Memphis plays MUCH better with Shaw and he's fallen off a cliff since Shaw got injured) and Herrera should be our attacking options with Schmidfield behind or Schneiderlin and Carrick but Schweinsteiger is so fuckin good though and Carrick's sadly declining in old age this season.

Of course, I don't expect that to happen and we'll continue to play Rooney anyway to continue hindering the team because he's da captain~!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 13 EmptyNovember 16th 2015, 4:59 pm

Ireland qualify for the European Championships.

We won't go far but the summer is going to be insane. :rejoice:
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 13 EmptyNovember 21st 2015, 11:26 am

I don't know how familiar you guys are with Swansea's players, but Garry Monk started Kyle Bartley for Federico Fernandez, Leon Britton for Jack Cork, Wayne Routledge for Jefferson Montero, and Eder for Bafetimbi Gomis.

Monk was lauded as this technical genius by the media after the early season win against United, but this, for the most part, looks like he's just starting worse players over their better counterparts in hope that something works out. I get that we're coming off an international break, and some of those guys are international starters, but a part of me wonders is Monk is panicking a bit for his job. This is the first time the rumor mills have talked about him possibly getting sacked.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 13 EmptyNovember 21st 2015, 12:01 pm

Classico time! Which side are you on?
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 13 EmptyNovember 21st 2015, 12:08 pm

Arsenal :dead:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Football thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-