Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

No intro section? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

No intro section? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
No intro section? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
No intro section? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
No intro section? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
No intro section? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
No intro section? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
No intro section? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

No intro section?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tomas Elliot

Tomas Elliot

No intro section? Empty
PostSubject: No intro section?   No intro section? EmptyAugust 23rd 2016, 4:06 am

After hopping around forum roleplays for over 13 years, I have taken a liking to the whole "blabber about yourself in an attempt to win the favor of a bunch of strangers" thing (which, come to think of it, is very similar to the concept of promos in wrestling, isn't it?), so I am a bit sad I don't get that chance here ;-;

Anyway hi all, I am Tomas Elliot, the newest recruit here, and jokes aside I have three serious question I need to ask, before I start moving my first steps in this community:

1) Is it ok to use Sean O'Haire as a picture base (or "faceclaim", as I am more used to saying)? Because I have always admired the man, and I have always believed he was criminally underrated, not to mention the fact that well, the gimmick I have in mind would probably fit him quite well... However, he took his life in tragic circumstances a couple of years ago, so yeah, I am worried that some people might feel offended, if I were to use him.

2) How do I disable signatures, I.E. set my profile so that I won't see people's signatures when I post? Because some of you guys have very large, GIF-heavy signatures, which are murdering my already shaky internet connection.

3) WHY ISN'T OXFORD KAMA AMONG THE WRESTLING-BASED EMOTICONS TO THE LEFT?

Welp, I would go on to blabber about myself, but well, this technically isn't an intro topic in an intro section, so I will keep it short for the time being. I do hope this can be the beginning of something good, yoroshiku onegaishimasu everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

No intro section? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No intro section?   No intro section? EmptyAugust 23rd 2016, 5:46 am

Welcome, good sir! well, I'll answer your questions.

1. you can use ANY face claim you want as long as there is a PNG render. You can check Sean O'Haire's render on EAW's partner PSD-Dreams and if they have it, then you're good to go.

2. As far as I know, you can't. well, my internet connection sucks too but as the wise old man man once said.... YOLO, baby! ....but really, you can enable a "no picture" option in your browser but yeah, it will disable any pictures here. that's the only solution I can offer.

3. I have no idea what you said so I guess I let the guy below me to answer it.
Back to top Go down

No intro section? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No intro section?   No intro section? EmptyAugust 23rd 2016, 5:51 am

Hi Tomas! Here's the introduction thread you were looking for -
https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com/t222-introduction-thread
Back to top Go down
Tomas Elliot

Tomas Elliot

No intro section? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No intro section?   No intro section? EmptyAugust 23rd 2016, 6:14 am

If the only issue here ia about having a PNG render, that is no problem at all, I can make it myself if need be. Also apparently I am blind, thanks for the link Sheridan Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No intro section? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No intro section?   No intro section? Empty

Back to top Go down

No intro section?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1