Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Football thread - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Football thread - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Football thread - Page 3 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Football thread - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Football thread - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Football thread - Page 3 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Football thread - Page 3 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Football thread - Page 3 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Football thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage

Football thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 3 EmptyOctober 18th 2014, 1:30 pm

I don't 'detest' Arsenal, I'm just saying they aren't as good/Wenger isn't as good as made out to be, I detest Chelsea venomously but I'll admit they're one of the best sides in Europe right now and the best in the league.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 3 EmptyOctober 18th 2014, 7:06 pm

2gud4u
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 3 EmptyOctober 27th 2014, 8:27 pm

Not a bad week for RM. Still a long way to determine La Liga. I really love Isco's performances recently however.
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 3 EmptyOctober 27th 2014, 10:27 pm

I got faith in my cules.
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 3 EmptyOctober 28th 2014, 6:18 pm

I don't see any reason why either Barca or RM should panic. Constructive criticism on both teams? Yes. But one must consider that Enrique went with two gambles with Suarez and Xavi and while the gambles were far from being flat out failures, they weren't the game-changing factors Enrique envision. Only thing I'd advise Enrique is to bench Pique for a while because that is just a terrible showing. 

As for Real, I still don't know how Ancelotti is working with magic considering Modric, James and Kroos are all 10s. Looking to an already more intriguing La Liga season with the recent edition of El Clasico as Real is only one point behind right now.
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 3 EmptyNovember 11th 2014, 12:29 am

A few notable international fixtures coming up. Ronaldo/Messi (Portugal/Argentina), and Germany going against Spain. Should be a cool international break
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 3 EmptyNovember 11th 2014, 6:46 am

I can't believe Messi was SOOOOOOOOOOOO CLOSE to joining Arsenal, just because he wanted a flat and not an apartment in London...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 3 EmptyNovember 19th 2014, 3:32 pm

Is anyone else upset with the fact that Borussia Dortmund is struggling in the league? I would understand top 6 but not bottom 6. I am a fan of Reus so I try to keep up with them but it is just pissing me off how they have so many young talents that are world class players but overall are struggling as a team. Klopp better work his magic soon!
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 3 EmptyNovember 19th 2014, 4:35 pm

The fact that Borussia is doing fine in UCL but may get relegated is cringe-worthy. It's not that long ago they were in the UCL finals too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 3 EmptyNovember 19th 2014, 8:24 pm

Angel. wrote:
The fact that Borussia is doing fine in UCL but may get relegated is cringe-worthy. It's not that long ago they were in the UCL finals too.
That's what pisses me off. Although you can argue that Immobile is not Lewandowski and Gotze is missed lol
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 3 EmptyNovember 19th 2014, 9:03 pm

It's hard to compare anyone to someone that demolished RM in the semi-finals. Still ridiculous considering Borussia still have one of the better rosters in Bundesliga, paper wise. Guess Borussia have to pull an Atletico and get a bargain-like transfer window.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 3 EmptyNovember 27th 2014, 7:11 pm

Football thread - Page 3 122740443
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 3 EmptyNovember 27th 2014, 7:15 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
Football thread - Page 3 122740443

:punk: :yes: :cena: :bolieve: :bowdown:
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 3 EmptyDecember 2nd 2014, 6:06 pm

I am getting scared of the rumors that Messi might actually join Chelsea :lupe:
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 3 EmptyDecember 10th 2014, 5:16 pm

Hmph. Undefeated UCL teams through the group stages are Real, Chelsea....and Porto.
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 3 EmptyDecember 10th 2014, 5:17 pm

Caster of Dreams. wrote:
I am getting scared of the rumors that Messi might actually join Chelsea :lupe:

I'm getting scared of the rumors that Ronaldo might actually join City.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 3 EmptyDecember 13th 2014, 5:10 pm

Frank Lampard equalled Thierry Henry's total of 175 Premier League goals with a first-half strike to hand Manchester City a 1-0 victory at Leicester City on Saturday :eww:
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 3 EmptyDecember 16th 2014, 9:33 am

Thierry Henry, the greatest Premier League player ever, has left the building :to:

Football thread - Page 3 _79753885_henry
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 27th 2015, 2:26 am

Messi wont join Chelsea.
Ronaldo wont join City.

If Ronaldo is going to get a 3 game suspension either way, he should land his punches. In other news, Barcelona back on form... (Wednesday match will tell). Chelsea's 4-2 loss to Bradford was quite unexpected and humiliating. Arsenal's Rosicky has been absolutely brilliant lately, especially that last game. Anything else?
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 8th 2015, 1:42 pm

Harry freaking Kane..............
Back to top Go down
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 16th 2015, 6:32 pm

No more football sucks...at least the NFL Draft is soon.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 16th 2015, 6:45 pm

Their talking about soccer dude XD
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 16th 2015, 6:51 pm

IT'S CALLED FOOTBALL. :yell:

MVP rocking that Manchester United gear though. :whew:
Back to top Go down
Montell Smooth

Montell Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 16th 2015, 7:31 pm

Football thread - Page 3 1517365-benfica_logo
Back to top Go down
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 17th 2015, 1:28 pm

Even though I only watch soccer during the World Cup the Womens US team is gonna take it this year!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Football thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next